Scientists Find Soft Tissue in T-Rex Bone

Posted By: John H.

Scientists Find Soft Tissue in T-Rex Bone - 04/01/05 03:34 AM

quote:
Thu Mar 24, 5:22 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A 70-million-year-old Tyrannosaurus rex fossil dug out of a hunk of sandstone has yielded soft tissue, including blood vessels and perhaps even whole cells, U.S. researchers reported on Thursday.

link to full story

How any sane, reasonably intelligent person could think that 'soft tissue' would be found inside a 70-million-year-old bone is beyond me. Several thousands years old, yes, but 70 million? No way in the world.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Scientists Find Soft Tissue in T-Rex Bone - 04/01/05 04:35 AM

I read the full article, however, they don't seem to be questioning anything in respect to that discovery.
Posted By: Windmill

Re: Scientists Find Soft Tissue in T-Rex Bone - 04/01/05 01:40 PM

*already knew about this* [Wink] Don't read anything secular people say. They are now using this and trying to find links between birds and dinosaurs! @__@ they just never give up. No, got to AiG (Answers in Genesis) and read their articles. Very informative website, I've got products of theirs myself (project 3:15 cd, creation cd and each month I get the creation magazine) and they actually provide you with a real good story on it, and explain how this is actually evidence for a young earth. Their website: http://www.answersingenesis.org/ more percifically, the two articles, heres the first one: http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs2005/0325Dino_tissue.asp then read this one: http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs2005/0328discovery.asp the website is great, answers everything, from why there is suffering, to the ice age ^^ be warned, its a non adventist site. That means you can hear them sometimes mention going to church on Sunday, or, what really gets to me, is when they talk about going straight to heaven when you die @__@
Posted By: John H.

Re: Scientists Find Soft Tissue in T-Rex Bone - 04/02/05 04:52 PM

Great articles, Sarah, thanks! I've seen that site before, but not those particular items. Might have to check those folks out a little more regularly.
Posted By: Avalee

Re: Scientists Find Soft Tissue in T-Rex Bone - 04/02/05 05:07 PM

Yes Sarah thank you for these links. I can not wait to get some time to look them over. [Thank You]
Posted By: Alchemy

Re: Scientists Find Soft Tissue in T-Rex Bone - 06/08/15 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: John H.
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thu Mar 24, 5:22 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A 70-million-year-old Tyrannosaurus rex fossil dug out of a hunk of sandstone has yielded soft tissue, including blood vessels and perhaps even whole cells, U.S. researchers reported on Thursday.

link to full story</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How any sane, reasonably intelligent person could think that 'soft tissue' would be found inside a 70-million-year-old bone is beyond me. Several thousands years old, yes, but 70 million? No way in the world.

Blessings John H.,

I couldn't agree more! Even evolutionary biologists say it is impossible for blood cells and soft tissue to exist over 100,000 years and probably not that long. Other evolutionists simply point at this T-Rex and say "obviously it can!"

Absolutely bizarre.
Posted By: JAK

Re: Scientists Find Soft Tissue in T-Rex Bone - 06/13/15 07:08 PM

Originally Posted By: John H.
How any sane, reasonably intelligent person...

That covers a lot of ground.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church