HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, 2 invisible), 2,957 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 71 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 70 71
Re: The Covenants [Re: scott] #100738
07/09/08 09:15 PM
07/09/08 09:15 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
The theology Paul developed is all in the Old Testament, so we should be able to get it from there, just like Paul did.

I've asked people to prove the legal idea without Paul. I know someone who challenges people to prove it from Jesus' teachings (some might say I do this, which is true, but I got the idea from someone else).

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #100741
07/09/08 09:27 PM
07/09/08 09:27 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
 Quote:
Do you disagree with anything I've posted on this thread?

Did you have something specific in mind? I went back an looked, and so you presented, with no comment, an inspired quote, so of course I don't disagree with that. And I see this statement that I just commented that I agree with. And I see you asked a question. That's it. So I didn't see anything in a quick glance that I would disagree with. However, I didn't go back and read every post in this thread.

Now there's another thread on the Covenants going on, and I've commented on that thread things I disagree with regarding your view of things.

My view is close to Rosangela's. We agree on the following points:

a)God originally presented to the Israelites the same covenant He made with Abraham.
b)That covenant would have been sufficient for all their needs, being based on justification by faith and having the law written in the heart.
c)They rejected that covenant.
d)God entered into a different covenant with Israel, based on different principles, which had the law written on tablets of stone as opposed to being written on the heart.

IIRC, you disagree with these ideas. For example, as I recall, you believe the Old Covenant is still in force, and you see nothing wrong with it.

I haven't read where God first attempted to offer the post-exilic Jews the new or everlasting covenant before compromising and offering them the old covenant. Here's what I have read about it. In this passage she applies Exodus 19:5, 6 to the old covenant.

"Another compact--called in Scripture the "old" covenant--was formed between God and Israel at Sinai, and was then ratified by the blood of a sacrifice.... God brought them to Sinai; He manifested His glory; He gave them His law, with the promise of great blessings on condition of obedience: "If ye will obey My voice indeed, and keep My covenant, then . . . ye shall be unto Me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation." Exodus 19:5, 6. {PP 371.1, 4}

PS - I do not believe God expects NT believers to obey and observe all 613 OT laws.

Quote:
And the Lord declared to him, "I will establish My covenant between Me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee and to thy seed after thee." Genesis 17:7. {PP 370.3}

Though this covenant was made with Adam and renewed to Abraham, it could not be ratified until the death of Christ. It had existed by the promise of God since the first intimation of redemption had been given; it had been accepted by faith; yet when ratified by Christ, it is called a new covenant. The law of God was the basis of this covenant, which was simply an arrangement for bringing men again into harmony with the divine will, placing them where they could obey God's law. {PP 370.4}

Another compact--called in Scripture the "old" covenant--was formed between God and Israel at Sinai, and was then ratified by the blood of a sacrifice. The Abrahamic covenant was ratified by the blood of Christ, and it is called the "second," or "new," covenant, because the blood by which it was sealed was shed after the blood of the first covenant. That the new covenant was valid in the days of Abraham is evident from the fact that it was then confirmed both by the promise and by the oath of God--the "two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie." Hebrews 6:18. {PP 371.1}

But if the Abrahamic covenant contained the promise of redemption, why was another covenant formed at Sinai? In their bondage the people had to a great extent lost the knowledge of God and of the principles of the Abrahamic covenant. In delivering them from Egypt, God sought to reveal to them His power and His mercy, that they might be led to love and trust Him. He brought them down to the Red Sea--where, pursued by the Egyptians, escape seemed impossible--that they might realize their utter helplessness, their need of divine aid; and then He wrought deliverance for them. Thus they were filled with love and gratitude to God and with confidence in His power to help them. He had bound them to Himself as their deliverer from temporal bondage. {PP 371.2}

But there was a still greater truth to be impressed upon their minds. Living in the midst of idolatry and corruption, they had no true conception of the holiness of God, of the exceeding sinfulness of their own hearts, their utter inability, in themselves, to render obedience to God's law, and their need of a Saviour. All this they must be taught. {PP 371.3}

God brought them to Sinai; He manifested His glory; He gave them His law, with the promise of great blessings on condition of obedience: "If ye will obey My voice indeed, and keep My covenant, then . . . ye shall be unto Me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation." Exodus 19:5, 6. The people did not realize the sinfulness of their own hearts, and that without Christ it was impossible for them to keep God's law; and they readily entered into covenant with God. Feeling that they were able to establish their own righteousness, they declared, "All that the Lord hath said will we do, and be obedient." Exodus 24:7. They had witnessed the proclamation of the law in awful majesty, and had trembled with terror before the mount; and yet only a few weeks passed before they broke their covenant with God, and bowed down to worship a graven image. They could not hope for the favor of God through a covenant which they had broken; and now, seeing their sinfulness and their need of pardon, they were brought to feel their need of the Saviour revealed in the Abrahamic covenant and shadowed forth in the sacrificial offerings. Now by faith and love they were bound to God as their deliverer from the bondage of sin. Now they were prepared to appreciate the blessings of the new covenant. {PP 371.4}

The terms of the "old covenant" were, Obey and live: "If a man do, he shall even live in them" (Ezekiel 20:11; Leviticus 18:5); but "cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them." Deuteronomy 27:26. The "new covenant" was established upon "better promises"--the promise of forgiveness of sins and of the grace of God to renew the heart and bring it into harmony with the principles of God's law. "This shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts. . . . I will forgive their iniquity, and will remember their sin no more." Jeremiah 31:33, 34. {PP 372.1}

The same law that was engraved upon the tables of stone is written by the Holy Spirit upon the tables of the heart. Instead of going about to establish our own righteousness we accept the righteousness of Christ. His blood atones for our sins. His obedience is accepted for us. Then the heart renewed by the Holy Spirit will bring forth "the fruits of the Spirit." Through the grace of Christ we shall live in obedience to the law of God written upon our hearts. Having the Spirit of Christ, we shall walk even as He walked. Through the prophet He declared of Himself, "I delight to do Thy will, O My God: yea, Thy law is within My heart." Psalm 40:8. And when among men He said, "The Father hath not left Me alone; for I do always those things that please Him." John 8:29. {PP 372.2}

The apostle Paul clearly presents the relation between faith and the law under the new covenant. He says: "Being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." "Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law." "For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh"--it could not justify man, because in his sinful nature he could not keep the law--"God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Romans 5:1, 3:31, 8:3, 4. {PP 373.1}

Re: The Covenants [Re: scott] #100742
07/09/08 09:51 PM
07/09/08 09:51 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: scott
MM: I haven't read where God first attempted to offer the post-exilic Jews the new or everlasting covenant before compromising and offering them the old covenant. Here's what I have read about it. In this passage she applies Exodus 19:5, 6 to the old covenant.

S: What you are saying and what you are quoting doesn’t make sense. Ellen makes it perfectly clear that the promise of the New Covenant was first given to Eden, and repeated to Abraham, but not ratified until Christ’s death. This covenant was for all men at all times. Adam is my father and the New Covenant was to all of Adam’s descendants. Every man, including Israel, has been under God’s gracefulness which is the New Covenant. The New Covenant was that God would send a Savior through mankind and save mankind from Satan. If we put our trust in the God of the promise we are saved by faith just like Abraham.

The way I see it the COI were already under God’s covenant of Grace. He proved that by saving them from Egypt, the Red Sea, the desert, the snakes, sending them manna, water from a rock and making is so their sandals didn’t wear out! If they didn’t know God loved them and wanted to save them I don’t know what else God could do.

The Old Covenant was not a covenant of salvation, but a teaching tool made of types, shadows, priests, and sacrifices all pointing to Christ. Through it Israel was taught the plan of salvation and how to make their lives better on this earth. They were taught a health message, how to eat meat and keep from getting diseases, how to treat others so they could live in peace, what their sin costs themselves and others, how to be clean and live a healthy life.

In the Hebrew what we call “the Law” (torah) simply means “instructions” or “directions”. Then when the bible was translated in the Greek torah became “namos” which means a custom or command, but when translated into Latin and English it becomes the word “law”. Instructions . . . commands . . . laws! Can you see the digression!

God had already saved Israel and they were already under the New Covenant. So when God gave them instructions in righteousness to make them an evangelistic tool and a people that would bring the world the Messiah they misunderstood Him and though He was giving them things to do to earn their salvation.

Scott, your response indicates you agree with me, that God did not offer the COI the OC because they rejected the NC. Here’s how she put it:

PP 371
God brought them to Sinai; He manifested His glory; He gave them His law, with the promise of great blessings on condition of obedience: "If ye will obey My voice indeed, and keep My covenant, then . . . ye shall be unto Me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation." Exodus 19:5, 6. The people did not realize the sinfulness of their own hearts, and that without Christ it was impossible for them to keep God's law; and they readily entered into covenant with God. Feeling that they were able to establish their own righteousness, they declared, "All that the Lord hath said will we do, and be obedient." Exodus 24:7. They had witnessed the proclamation of the law in awful majesty, and had trembled with terror before the mount; and yet only a few weeks passed before they broke their covenant with God, and bowed down to worship a graven image. They could not hope for the favor of God through a covenant which they had broken; and now, seeing their sinfulness and their need of pardon, they were brought to feel their need of the Saviour revealed in the Abrahamic covenant and shadowed forth in the sacrificial offerings. Now by faith and love they were bound to God as their deliverer from the bondage of sin. Now they were prepared to appreciate the blessings of the new covenant. {PP 371.4}

“…they broke their covenant with God… a covenant which they had broken;” This is referring to the covenant described in Exodus 19:5, 6 – namely, the OC. Is this what you believe? That is, do you believe God offered the COI the OC in Exodus 19:5, 6, and that it is the OC they broke when they worshiped the golden calf and few weeks later?

Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #100743
07/09/08 10:04 PM
07/09/08 10:04 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
 Originally Posted By: Tom Ewall
The theology Paul developed is all in the Old Testament, so we should be able to get it from there, just like Paul did.

I've asked people to prove the legal idea without Paul. I know someone who challenges people to prove it from Jesus' teachings (some might say I do this, which is true, but I got the idea from someone else).

Are you sure Jesus didn't reveal it to Paul like He did to Sister White? For example, Jesus showed Sister White details He showed Adam, Enoch, and Moses that were not recorded in the Bible. Like this:

SR 58, 59
God communed with Enoch through His angels and gave him divine instruction. He made known to him that He would not always bear with man in his rebellion--that His purpose was to destroy the sinful race by bringing a flood of waters upon the earth. {SR 57.2}

The pure and lovely Garden of Eden, from which our first parents were driven, remained until God purposed to destroy the earth by a flood. God had planted that garden and specially blessed it, and in His wonderful providence He withdrew it from the earth, and will return it to the earth again more gloriously adorned than before it was removed from the earth. God purposed to preserve a specimen of His perfect work of creation free from the curse wherewith He had cursed the earth. {SR 58.1}

The Lord opened more fully to Enoch the plan of salvation, and by the Spirit of prophecy carried him down through the generations which should live after the Flood, and showed him the great events connected with the second coming of Christ and the end of the world. (Jude 14.) {SR 58.2}

Enoch was troubled in regard to the dead. It seemed to him that the righteous and the wicked would go to the dust together, and that would be their end. He could not clearly see the life of the just beyond the grave. In prophetic vision he was instructed in regard to the Son of God, who was to die man's sacrifice, and was shown the coming of Christ in the clouds of heaven, attended by the angelic host, to give life to the righteous dead and ransom them from their graves. He also saw the corrupt state of the world at the time when Christ should appear the second time--that there would be a boastful, presumptuous, self-willed generation arrayed in rebellion against the law of God and denying the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ, and trampling upon His blood and despising His atonement. He saw the righteous crowned with glory and honor while the wicked were separated from the presence of the Lord and consumed with fire. {SR 58.3}

Enoch faithfully rehearsed to the people all that God had revealed to him by the Spirit of prophecy. Some believed his words and turned from their wickedness to fear and worship God. {SR 59.1}

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #100747
07/09/08 11:25 PM
07/09/08 11:25 PM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
MM: I haven't read where God first attempted to offer the post-exilic Jews the new or everlasting covenant before compromising and offering them the old covenant. Here's what I have read about it. In this passage she applies Exodus 19:5, 6 to the old covenant.

S: What you are saying and what you are quoting doesn’t make sense. Ellen makes it perfectly clear that the promise of the New Covenant was first given to Eden, and repeated to Abraham, but not ratified until Christ’s death. This covenant was for all men at all times. Adam is my father and the New Covenant was to all of Adam’s descendants. Every man, including Israel, has been under God’s gracefulness which is the New Covenant. The New Covenant was that God would send a Savior through mankind and save mankind from Satan. If we put our trust in the God of the promise we are saved by faith just like Abraham.

The way I see it the COI were already under God’s covenant of Grace. He proved that by saving them from Egypt, the Red Sea, the desert, the snakes, sending them manna, water from a rock and making is so their sandals didn’t wear out! If they didn’t know God loved them and wanted to save them I don’t know what else God could do.

The Old Covenant was not a covenant of salvation, but a teaching tool made of types, shadows, priests, and sacrifices all pointing to Christ. Through it Israel was taught the plan of salvation and how to make their lives better on this earth. They were taught a health message, how to eat meat and keep from getting diseases, how to treat others so they could live in peace, what their sin costs themselves and others, how to be clean and live a healthy life.

In the Hebrew what we call “the Law” (torah) simply means “instructions” or “directions”. Then when the bible was translated in the Greek torah became “namos” which means a custom or command, but when translated into Latin and English it becomes the word “law”. Instructions . . . commands . . . laws! Can you see the digression!

God had already saved Israel and they were already under the New Covenant. So when God gave them instructions in righteousness to make them an evangelistic tool and a people that would bring the world the Messiah they misunderstood Him and though He was giving them things to do to earn their salvation.

Scott, your response indicates you agree with me, that God did not offer the COI the OC because they rejected the NC. Here’s how she put it:

PP 371

“…they broke their covenant with God… a covenant which they had broken;” This is referring to the covenant described in Exodus 19:5, 6 – namely, the OC. Is this what you believe? That is, do you believe God offered the COI the OC in Exodus 19:5, 6, and that it is the OC they broke when they worshiped the golden calf and few weeks later?

Hi MM,

Yes I agree with you! But one think you must understand is that when we try to earn our salvation we reject God's free gift of grace and we make God look like He could be bribed.

So when Israel tried to establish their own righteousness, rather than accepting the free gift of salvation that God promised in Eden and again to Abraham, they set themselves up for failure and, indeed, entered a covenant of works with God not realizing what He was trying to do for them.

We see the same thing happening today in Christianity. Salvation is a free gift that reflects God's goodness and His righteousness. That gift should give us assurance and cause a love response back to God, but how many live in fear not knowing if God will save them? How many believe that their little group has it right and does it right and everyone else is lost? How many believe that they are special in God's eyes and get special favors if they do their little duties?

These, and many more, are all the ways we repeat the history of the Jews.

scott

Re: The Covenants [Re: scott] #100760
07/10/08 04:27 AM
07/10/08 04:27 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
 Quote:
Are you sure Jesus didn't reveal it to Paul like He did to Sister White? For example, Jesus showed Sister White details He showed Adam, Enoch, and Moses that were not recorded in the Bible.

Paul quoted Scripture, and reasoned from what he quoted. Ellen White wasn't doing this in what you quoted. Indeed, in regards to the points Paul makes in Romans 4, and Galatians 3, Ellen White does exactly the same thing Paul does; she quotes Scripture, and reasons from what she quotes.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Covenants [Re: Tom] #100781
07/10/08 04:41 PM
07/10/08 04:41 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Yes I agree with you! But one think you must understand is that when we try to earn our salvation we reject God's free gift of grace and we make God look like He could be bribed.

Amen.

So when Israel tried to establish their own righteousness, rather than accepting the free gift of salvation that God promised in Eden and again to Abraham, they set themselves up for failure and, indeed, entered a covenant of works with God not realizing what He was trying to do for them.

Did God expect them to obey and observe the terms and conditions of the OC? If so, how and why?

We see the same thing happening today in Christianity. Salvation is a free gift that reflects God's goodness and His righteousness. That gift should give us assurance and cause a love response back to God, but how many live in fear not knowing if God will save them?

So true, and so sad.

How many believe that their little group has it right and does it right and everyone else is lost? How many believe that they are special in God's eyes and get special favors if they do their little duties?

Did God raise up a Remnant Church out of the ruins of the Great Disappointment in 1844? Did He commission them with a special work? If so, does this Remnant Church exist today? If so, do they have a special work to do? If so, what is their special work and commission?

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #100782
07/10/08 04:44 PM
07/10/08 04:44 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, do you agree with Scott and I regarding Exodus 19:5, 6? Please see our last few posts here. Thank you.

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #100784
07/10/08 04:57 PM
07/10/08 04:57 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Earlier Scott wrote that God offered the people one covenant, and they responded with another. I agree with this.

I agree with what Waggoner wrote:

Quote:
That the covenant and promise of God are one and the same thing, is clearly seen from Gal.3:17, where it appears that to disannul the covenant would be to make void the promise. In Genesis 17 we read that God made a covenant with Abraham to give him the land of Canaan--and with it the whole world--for an everlasting possession; but Gal.3:18 says that God gave it to him by promise.

God's covenants with men can be nothing else than promises to them: "Who hath first given to Him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things." Rom.11:35,36. It is so rare for men to do anything without expecting an equivalent, that theologians have taken it for granted that it is the same with God. So they begin their dissertations on God's covenant with the statement that a covenant is "a mutual agreement between two or more persons, to do or refrain from doing certain things."

But God does not make bargains with men, because He knows that they could not fulfil their part. After the flood God made a covenant with every beast of the earth, and with every fowl; but the beasts and the birds did not promise anything in return. Gen.9:9-16. They simply received the favor at the hand of God. That is all we can do.

God promises us everything that we need, and more than we can ask or think, as a gift. We give Him ourselves, that is, nothing, and He gives us Himself, that is, everything. That which makes all the trouble is that even when men are willing to recognize the Lord at all, they want to make bargains with Him. They want it to be a "mutual" affair--a transaction in which they will be considered as on a par with God. But whoever deals with God must deal with Him on His own terms, that is, on a basis of fact--that we have nothing and are nothing, and He has everything and is everything, and gives everything.(The Glad Tidings)

Ellen White wrote that Waggoner had the "truth," regarding the covenants, that his position was "clear and convincing," and that it was a waste of effort to try to produce a position contrary to Waggoner's. I agree with this too.

Scott wrote this in his most recent post:

Quote:

We see the same thing happening today in Christianity. Salvation is a free gift that reflects God's goodness and His righteousness. That gift should give us assurance and cause a love response back to God, but how many live in fear not knowing if God will save them? How many believe that their little group has it right and does it right and everyone else is lost? How many believe that they are special in God's eyes and get special favors if they do their little duties?

I agree with this. The underlined portion has particularly to do with this conversation, so I underlined it, emphasizing my agreement with it. However, the second paragraph is a great insight, worth repeating (so I did).

Re: The Covenants [Re: Mountain Man] #100855
07/12/08 02:40 PM
07/12/08 02:40 PM
S
scott  Offline
Wyoming, USA
 Quote:
By scott: How many believe that their little group has it right and does it right and everyone else is lost? How many believe that they are special in God's eyes and get special favors if they do their little duties?

By MM: Did God raise up a Remnant Church out of the ruins of the Great Disappointment in 1844? Did He commission them with a special work? If so, does this Remnant Church exist today? If so, do they have a special work to do? If so, what is their special work and commission?

Hi MM,

There are a lot of perks to being God’s remnant. I like the “living sacrifice” and “becoming all things to all men” part the best. How about the “greatest in God’s Kingdom is the greatest servant” part? And don’t forget the “giving up their lives” and the call to “love” our enemies!

What a calling! What a privilege to be God’s chosen!

scott

P.S. I almost forgot about the "hated by all men" and "you will be persecuted" part! With perks like that who could resist?

Last edited by scott; 07/12/08 02:42 PM.
Page 18 of 71 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 70 71

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!