HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, 2 invisible), 2,974 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 100 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 99 100
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: asygo] #108489
02/17/09 02:37 AM
02/17/09 02:37 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Quote:
He who has determined to enter the spiritual kingdom will find that all the powers and passions of unregenerate nature, backed by the forces of the kingdom of darkness, are arrayed against him. Each day he must renew his consecration, each day do battle with evil. Old habits, hereditary tendencies to wrong, will strive for the mastery, and against these he is to be ever on guard, striving in Christ's strength for victory. {AA 476.3}

Does that describe the experience of the true believer? Does it describe the experience of Christ?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: asygo] #108494
02/17/09 05:37 AM
02/17/09 05:37 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
We should recall that in addition to Christ's taking our nature, He was made to be sin for us. He bore our sin his whole life. Both Jones and Waggoner emphasized this. Given that Christ bore both our sin and our nature, it is no surprise that He had to fight the battle that we fight. What Jones and Waggoner (and Prescott) point out is that our victory was made possible by Christ. Prescott says:

Quote:
Jesus Christ is my brother in the flesh, "for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren." Heb. 2:11. He has come into the family, identified Himself with the family, is both father of the family and brother of the family. As father of the family, He stands for the family. He came to redeem the family, condemning sin in the flesh, uniting divinity with flesh of sin. Jesus Christ made the connection between God and man, that the divine spirit might rest upon humanity. He made the way for humanity.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: asygo] #108495
02/17/09 05:53 AM
02/17/09 05:53 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T:1.a.I think it's a mistake to rely on the Baker letter at all. Really, that's a very poor way to approach the issue.
b.I think you've misinterpreted her meaning in the Baker letter.

R:I evidently don't share your opinion.

Why would you think it's a good idea to base your theology on a private letter to someone whose theology is unknown? It seems to me it would be intuitively obvious that this is a bad idea.

Quote:
2.I'm not understanding what you think happened with Christ. Are you thinking that Christ received only tendencies to good things? It sounds like you are saying, "yes," although you didn't explicitly say so. Assuming so, how do you think this happened? Did God filter out any tendencies that would come from Mary? Or is it possible that some tendencies could come from Mary which God allowed, and only filtered out some tendencies? How would it work that Christ didn't get the inherited tendencies that the rest of us get?

R:We simply don't know.

Ok, I understand you're saying you don't understand how something happened, but I'm not understanding what you think happened. Am I correct in guessing that it is your position that God filtered out any tendencies that came from Mary? It sounded from your earlier comments about inheriting character from sinful parents that you think the only bad tendencies can be passed, so if I'm understanding this correctly, then it seems that it would have to follow logically from your position that no tendencies from Mary were passed to Christ. Did I understand your position correctly?

Quote:
T:3.I'm not understanding your apparent idea that we can inherit character from our parents. This isn't how genetics works. For example, if learn to play the clarinet, I can't pass that ability to my children genetically. This applies to characteristics I've developed, such as being generous or miserly, kind or mean, and such like. Do you believe that science is wrong in how genetics works, or have I misunderstood you here?

R:We've already gone through all this in the past. If only inherited tendencies can be transmitted, how did Adam transmit sinful tendencies to his children?

Please refresh my memory. Is it your idea that science doesn't understand genetics, that it is fundamentally wrong in its idea as to how genetic characteristics are passed from parent to child?

Regarding Adam, when Adam sinned, his nature changed, so he passed that to his children. Not only was Adam affected, but all nature was impacted. The nature of predators, such as lions changed. Frogs, snakes (becoming poisonous); probably every living thing changed. Sin changed everything. I don't think this fact proves that science is wrong about genetics.

Quote:
They don't? I think they have everything to do with the subject at hand, especially these two:

The human race do not stand in the righteousness of character which Adam possessed at his creation.{ST, June 11, 1894 par. 11}

God gave our first parents a pure and upright character, in harmony with His law; and had they remained obedient, they would have bequeathed the same character to their posterity. {BEcho, July 29, 1895 par. 2}

I understand this to be saying that because of sin man received from Adam a nature which is not naturally in harmony with the law. Do you see this as saying something different than this?

Quote:
T:5. Do you agree with the following?

R:Yes, for I suppose that here he is using "flesh" as not including "mind," and character has to do with "mind."

If the thoughts are wrong the feelings will be wrong; and the thoughts and feelings combined make up the moral character. {RC 301.2}

This is a reason I prefer speaking of the flesh, as I think it's less confusing. Most of the time when EGW's contemporaries spoke or wrote on this question, they spoke of Christ's taking sinful flesh, although at times they used "sinful nature" or "fallen nature," instead, always synonymously.

Regarding your agreement with what was quoted, two points in particular. One is the points made in regards to Adam's sin being a representative sin and Christ's righteousness being a representative righteousness. Your in agreement with this concept?

The other point is in regards to Christ's making the way for humanity by combining sinful flesh with divinity, and condemning sin in the flesh. You also agree with this?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: asygo] #108496
02/17/09 06:06 AM
02/17/09 06:06 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
I interpret the Baker letter as making a statement of this form: Adam's posterity was born with X, but Jesus did not have X for one moment.

Do you interpret it differently? Do you see in there some way to make it come out another way?

Yes indeed! There's much debate in how this should be interpreted. For example, she says that Adam could fall, and He did fall, and that Christ could fall, but not for one moment was their an evil propensity in Him. It sure looks like she's saying, in essence, that "Christ did not fall." Or, in other words, Christ didn't sin. That is:

1.Adam could fall, and He did fall.
2.Christ could fall, but He didn't.

Another fact supporting this idea is she says "not for one moment." If this were some hereditary trait, the "not for one moment" doesn't fit. For example, I wouldn't say, "not for one moment were Christ's eyes blue." They either were blue, or they weren't. "Not for one moment" applies to something which is changeable, not fixed. So saying "not for one moment was their sin in Christ" makes sense, but not "not for one moment was there (some class of) inherited tendencies" does not. A person would simply say, "Christ did not have (some class of) inherited tendencies.

If you look at the Baker letter, it looks like Baker had two errors. One is He presented Christ as not being divine, and two is He presented Christ as having sinned. These look to be the issues EGW was meeting.

That being said, I think it's utter folly to base one's theology on this letter. It's a well established principle that the best way to determine an author's meaning is to consider first books or articles which deal with a certain subject which have been published, and then from there move to secondary sources. Ellen White wrote a whole book on the life of Christ.

In considering secondary sources, there's much better evidence than Baker. For example, S. N. Haskell was working side by side with Ellen White during the Holy Flesh crisis. We know what Haskell's view were on Christ's human nature. Haskell quoted from Ellen White's "The Desire of Ages," and explained the passage he quoted meant that Christ came in fallen humanity, with all the hereditary inclinations that man has, in the Review and Herald. It's inconceivable that Ellen White would have allowed this to go without comment if she didn't agree with it. It just doesn't make any sense that she would be correcting an obscure pastor in Tasmania but not correct leading men of the work such as Prescott, Jones, Waggoner and Haskell on the same question if they were wrong.

Regarding your comments about Mary and tendencies, it sounds like you're saying the same thing I am. I agree that God did not have to filter out anything. All the tendencies which Mary had were passed to Christ.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #108512
02/17/09 03:42 PM
02/17/09 03:42 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Why would you think it's a good idea to base your theology on a private letter to someone whose theology is unknown? It seems to me it would be intuitively obvious that this is a bad idea.

Tom, I sincerely see no difficulty whatever, nothing obscure, either in the paragraph in question or in any other of this letter.

Quote:
Am I correct in guessing that it is your position that God filtered out any tendencies that came from Mary? It sounded from your earlier comments about inheriting character from sinful parents that you think the only bad tendencies can be passed, so if I'm understanding this correctly, then it seems that it would have to follow logically from your position that no tendencies from Mary were passed to Christ. Did I understand your position correctly?

No! If I believed that only bad tendencies can be passed, how would I explain the following quotes?

God gave our first parents a pure and upright character, in harmony with His law; and had they remained obedient, they would have bequeathed the same character to their posterity. {BEcho, July 29, 1895 par. 2}

If before the birth of her child she is self-indulgent, if she is selfish, impatient, and exacting, these traits will be reflected in the disposition of the child. Thus many children have received as a birthright almost unconquerable tendencies to evil. But if the mother unswervingly adheres to right principles, if she is temperate and self-denying, if she is kind, gentle, and unselfish, she may give her child these same precious traits of character. {AH 256.1, 2}
Quote:
Please refresh my memory. Is it your idea that science doesn't understand genetics, that it is fundamentally wrong in its idea as to how genetic characteristics are passed from parent to child?

It’s my idea that science doesn’t understand how the transmission of moral/spiritual traits occurs.
Quote:
Regarding Adam, when Adam sinned, his nature changed, so he passed that to his children. Not only was Adam affected, but all nature was impacted. The nature of predators, such as lions changed. Frogs, snakes (becoming poisonous); probably every living thing changed. Sin changed everything. I don't think this fact proves that science is wrong about genetics.

Many changes in nature were effected through Satan’s ability with genetic engineering. But I’m not speaking about the physical aspect. I’m speaking about the spiritual changes which occurred in Adam, and which were transmitted to his children (propensities of disobedience).
Quote:
Quote:
The human race do not stand in the righteousness of character which Adam possessed at his creation.{ST, June 11, 1894 par. 11}

I understand this to be saying that because of sin man received from Adam a nature which is not naturally in harmony with the law. Do you see this as saying something different than this?

I agree if by “nature” you mean “character,” because the texts say “character.”

Quote:
One is the points made in regards to Adam's sin being a representative sin and Christ's righteousness being a representative righteousness. Your in agreement with this concept?

I agree that Adam’s sin is the representative sin of all that are in him (excluding them from eternal life), and Christ’s righteousness is the representative righteousness of all that are in Him (regaining for them eternal life).

Quote:
The other point is in regards to Christ's making the way for humanity by combining sinful flesh with divinity, and condemning sin in the flesh. You also agree with this?

Yes, bearing in mind that “flesh” does not include “mind.”

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #108516
02/17/09 04:01 PM
02/17/09 04:01 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Re: post #108496

1. Propensities are changeable.

2. Now you're taking it a step further by saying what Baker taught based on what EGW said. That's conjecture based on a certain interpretation of the text, which we haven't settled is correct.

3. I don't think EGW used a different vocabulary when she wrote privately compared to general works. When she said "not for one moment was there in Him an evil propensity" I take that to mean that He was different from those of us who have evil propensities at birth. The internal context is sufficient.

4. DA by itself is sufficient to show that our natures are not acceptable to God in its default condition. A transformation is needed. If that's not enough, SC proves it also.

5. Modern postlapsarians seem to think that the Holy Flesh crisis is prevalent today. I don't. I don't even think it was prevalent outside of Muncie. If they will reject the universal application of the Baker letter because Baker was teaching something uncommon today, the same applies much more to the Holy Flesh doctrine, since we have a better idea of what they taught in Muncie. An honest evaluation of that doctrine compared to modern prelapsarian thought will show critical differences.

6. What Mary passed to Jesus were definitely different from what my mother passed to me. So if my salvation is based on His inheritance having "not one particle of difference" to mine, I am lost.

7. My father was a slave. His wasn't.

Last edited by asygo; 02/17/09 04:04 PM.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #108519
02/17/09 04:17 PM
02/17/09 04:17 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Quote:
Quote:

So true.

And a "character" that is not in harmony with the law, which in PP we are told was in harmony with Satan's character, is what post-Fall Adam had and he bequeathed to his posterity.

My questions to the post-Fall people: Did Jesus have the "righteousness of character which Adam possessed at his creation" or the one after his fall? At birth, do we have the "righteousness of character which Adam possessed at his creation" or the one after his fall?

And when I teach, this is my primary question: Today, do you have the "righteousness of character which Adam possessed at his creation" or the one after his fall?

By God's grace,
Arnold

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: asygo] #108520
02/17/09 04:31 PM
02/17/09 04:31 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Thanks for your answers. Brief and to the point.

Quote:
T:Why would you think it's a good idea to base your theology on a private letter to someone whose theology is unknown? It seems to me it would be intuitively obvious that this is a bad idea.

R:Tom, I sincerely see no difficulty whatever, nothing obscure, either in the paragraph in question or in any other of this letter.

It's very difficult to interpret the letter because we don't know what Baker's error was. As I'm sure you are aware, there is much debate over how the letter should be interpreted. It seems because of the uncertainty that one has carte blanche to interpret it however one wishes. Given she wrote so much on the subject in works she published, to prefer this private letter over better evidence seems very questionable to me.

Quote:
T:Am I correct in guessing that it is your position that God filtered out any tendencies that came from Mary? It sounded from your earlier comments about inheriting character from sinful parents that you think the only bad tendencies can be passed, so if I'm understanding this correctly, then it seems that it would have to follow logically from your position that no tendencies from Mary were passed to Christ. Did I understand your position correctly?

R:No! If I believed that only bad tendencies can be passed, how would I explain the following quotes?

Ok, let me try again. Is it your position that Christ could receive "good" tendencies from heredity, but not bad ones? So God filtered (in some unknown way) the inclinations that Christ received from heredity, so He had no inclinations toward anything negative?

Quote:
T:Please refresh my memory. Is it your idea that science doesn't understand genetics, that it is fundamentally wrong in its idea as to how genetic characteristics are passed from parent to child?

R:It’s my idea that science doesn’t understand how the transmission of moral/spiritual traits occurs.

Thanks for clarifying this. How do you believe the transmission of moral/spiritual traits occur? I'm especially interested in the genetic aspect here.

Quote:
Many changes in nature were effected through Satan’s ability with genetic engineering. But I’m not speaking about the physical aspect. I’m speaking about the spiritual changes which occurred in Adam, and which were transmitted to his children (propensities of disobedience).

Ok. My understanding is that Adam's nature changed, including physically (if that's the right term; his genetic makeup is what I have in mind). Not only did Adam's genetic makeup changed, but the genetic makeup other living creatures changed, such as the lion and other predators. I don't think this was due to genetic engineering. It seems that all nature changed, and killing to eat became a part of the natural cycle. So there were profound genetic changes that instantly occurred in nature as a result of sin, not just in Adam, but in other creatures as well, because of Adam's sin. So the bottom line is that this was a one time event.

Quote:

No, I meant "nature." I was talking about genetics. I don't believe one passes character genetically. I don't see how this would be possible. Would you explain this please?

Quote:
I agree that Adam’s sin is the representative sin of all that are in him (excluding them from eternal life), and Christ’s righteousness is the representative righteousness of all that are in Him (regaining for them eternal life).

Prescott wrote, or said, what Christ did as us without our choice He now wants to do in us with our choice. This was a continuation of the representation concept. Do you agree with this?

Quote:
T:The other point is in regards to Christ's making the way for humanity by combining sinful flesh with divinity, and condemning sin in the flesh. You also agree with this?

R:Yes, bearing in mind that “flesh” does not include “mind.”

Sometime I get confused as to what the disagreement is over. No postlapsarian had "mind" in mind when speaking of Christ's taking our sinful flesh. So do you disagree with the idea that Christ took our sinful flesh, as the term was used by EGW's (SDA) contemporaries?

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #108521
02/17/09 04:41 PM
02/17/09 04:41 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Yes indeed! There's much debate in how this should be interpreted. For example, she says that Adam could fall, and He did fall, and that Christ could fall, but not for one moment was their an evil propensity in Him. It sure looks like she's saying, in essence, that "Christ did not fall." Or, in other words, Christ didn't sin. That is:

1.Adam could fall, and He did fall.
2.Christ could fall, but He didn't.

The comparison is,
1. Adam could fall, but he didn’t have a taint of sin upon him.
2. Christ could fall, but not for a moment was there an evil propensity in Him.

In other words, they were similar. Christ is the second Adam.

Quote:
Another fact supporting this idea is she says "not for one moment." If this were some hereditary trait, the "not for one moment" doesn't fit. For example, I wouldn't say, "not for one moment were Christ's eyes blue." They either were blue, or they weren't.

Blue eyes do not fit, for they can only be inherited; she had to find an expression which could be applied at the same time to something that can be either inherited or acquired, as is the case of propensities/inclinations/tendencies. You could say, for instance, "not for one moment have I been rich", which means you neither were born rich nor ever became rich. Or you could say, "not for one moment have I had the HIV virus in my body", which means you neither were born with it nor ever acquired it.

Quote:
If you look at the Baker letter, it looks like Baker had two errors. One is He presented Christ as not being divine, and two is He presented Christ as having sinned. These look to be the issues EGW was meeting.

What? A Christian minister who believes that Christ wasn’t divine and that He sinned? Are you kidding?
Of course Baker’s problem could only be that he believed Christ had sinful propensities.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #108522
02/17/09 04:42 PM
02/17/09 04:42 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
1. Propensities are changeable.

Not if their genetic.

Quote:
2. Now you're taking it a step further by saying what Baker taught based on what EGW said. That's conjecture based on a certain interpretation of the text, which we haven't settled is correct.

There's no other possibility in interpreting her letter than by guessing what errors she was trying to correct. There are differences of opinion regarding this. Some thing she was correcting the error that Christ received the same hereditary inclinations the rest of us have. Others think the error was that Baker was teaching that Christ was not divine or that Christ sinned.

Quote:
3. I don't think EGW used a different vocabulary when she wrote privately compared to general works. When she said "not for one moment was there in Him an evil propensity" I take that to mean that He was different from those of us who have evil propensities at birth. The internal context is sufficient.

But she didn't write or live in a vacuum. An interpretation which leads us to contradictions in other published works, and to other better evidence is suspect.

Quote:
4. DA by itself is sufficient to show that our natures are not acceptable to God in its default condition. A transformation is needed. If that's not enough, SC proves it also.

Of course! No one suggests otherwise. John 3 "You must be born again" is enough to establish this.

Quote:
5. Modern postlapsarians seem to think that the Holy Flesh crisis is prevalent today.

This seems to be a spurious accusation. The Holy Flesh teaching was that because Christ took a nature like Adam before the fall, and the 144,000 must be without sin to meet Christ, their sinful natures must be miraculously changed to be like the nature Adam had before the fall. I know of no one at all who teaches this today. Do you?

Quote:
I don't. I don't even think it was prevalent outside of Muncie. If they will reject the universal application of the Baker letter because Baker was teaching something uncommon today, the same applies much more to the Holy Flesh doctrine, since we have a better idea of what they taught in Muncie. An honest evaluation of that doctrine compared to modern prelapsarian thought will show critical differences.

I'm not sure what your point is here. My point was that the Holy Flesh movement was a very public affair, and the big guns were fighting against it, in a public way. If they were wrong in what they were saying, it's inconceivable that Ellen White would not have said something about this, especially when she did so with Baker, demonstrating the issue was important to her.

Quote:
6. What Mary passed to Jesus were definitely different from what my mother passed to me. So if my salvation is based on His inheritance having "not one particle of difference" to mine, I am lost.

"Inheritance" can be referring to genetics or include other things, depending upon the context. For example, Ellen White says that Christ's nature was "identical" to our own. That's one context. In other contexts His nature is different than ours. Similarly we should read what Jones and others say in context. In context his assertion that there is no difference between our natures and Christ's is as correct as EGW's assertion that it was identical to ours.

Quote:
7. My father was a slave. His wasn't.

This is cryptic.

Page 28 of 100 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 99 100

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!