HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, Daryl, dedication, 3 invisible), 2,215 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 100 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 99 100
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #109824
03/14/09 01:41 AM
03/14/09 01:41 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
The quote mentions two sources of temptation:
1) Satan
2) The evil of our own hearts.

Is there a 3d source Ellen White forgot to mention?

This is an illustration of "the fallacy of the assumed premise." Did Ellen White say, "Here is a list of every possible source of temptation"?

Is it your belief that having a sinful nature plays no part in our temptations?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #109825
03/14/09 01:43 AM
03/14/09 01:43 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
You and I are mostly agreed on this topic. I think you do a fine job of defending the view, so I feel no great urge to hop in.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Quote:

But in my latest sermons on Steps to Christ, I dwell on this topic quite a bit, hitting it from various angles. I'll upload/post them one of these days.

The idea that "God will get us if we don't obey so we better get on the ball" is pernicious.

Given you feel we're mostly agreed on this subject, please chime in! I could sure use your help!

There's no subject more important that understanding God's character. Do you agree?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #109830
03/14/09 02:22 AM
03/14/09 02:22 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
That's true. Those quotes do not deal with the temptations from within which Christ did have, only with ones He did not, as Christ had no evil in His heart, nor an unregenerate heart.

However, Christ did have sinful flesh! (and the temptations inherent in having that).

Note this one:
Quote:
The seat of the difficulty is the unrenewed heart. {AH 331.1}

Jesus DID NOT have this "seat of difficulty"? If He did not have it, and I do, does that mean temptations are more difficult for me? But that would contradict the SOP.

Somehow, Jesus could have 100x stronger temptations WITHOUT this "seat of difficulty" that the rest of us have, or had.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #109832
03/14/09 02:24 AM
03/14/09 02:24 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
There's no subject more important that understanding God's character. Do you agree?

We agree there! And by beholding we are changed into the same image.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #109833
03/14/09 02:25 AM
03/14/09 02:25 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
R:That if you have a sinful nature, and consequently your power of resistance is less, your temptations must be easier, not more difficult. And what defines the degree of difficulty of a temptation is not your power of resistance (otherwise all temptations would be equally difficult), but the complexity of factors involved in that particular temptation.

T: The point is that having a sinful nature makes a temptation more difficult than not having one. For example, if a person has a predisposition towards alcohol, alcohol is a more difficult temptation than if he doesn't.

R:This is relative.

Why does this matter/

Quote:
As I said, a temptation is a combination of factors.

Why does this matter?

Quote:
Let’s say the alcoholic is sober and he sees a can of beer. Let’s say he feels the impulse to drink, but when he reaches for the can, someone with a gun says to him, “If you touch that can I’ll shoot you.” How strong will be the temptation to drink of it?

For some it would be so strong, they wouldn't care; they'd drink the beer regardless of the consequences. Thousands of people regularly make equivalent decisions. They give up their health, their lives, their families, their careers for pleasure, drink, girls, you name it.

Quote:
Now let’s invert things. Someone who doesn’t have a propensity to drink sees a can of beer, which normally wouldn’t constitute a temptation to him. But someone tells him, “Drink it or I’ll shoot you.” How strong will be the temptation to drink of it?

Since the person had no propensity to drink beer, presumably it was zero before the gun entered into the question, and remained so afterward.

Quote:
R: I mean that if a temptation is dependent on several factors, an easier factor can be compensated by (an)other factor(s) more difficult, and which may be weightier. For instance, in the example given, the factor that a can of beer doesn’t constitute a strong temptation to me is compensated and greatly surpassed by other factors, like the fact that I am in a hot desert for several days without water, and so I’m thirsty, my life is at risk, and the temptation is unrelenting.

T: It's not "compensated" by this; it simply constitutes a different temptation. The point isn't that Christ overcame temptations which were as hard, or even harder than ours, but that He overcame our temptations (i.e., the same ones we face).

R:What do you mean by “different temptation”?

One that's of a different character. For example, being tempted from within, or, being tempted to do something one is inclined to do.

Quote:
The form of the temptation varies, but the essence of any temptation is always the same – to do something against God’s will.

If you're inclined to do God's will, that's a much different temptation (i.e., different in essence, in character) than if you are not. For example, for you to be tempted to drink is different than for an alcoholic.

Quote:
Of course Christ faced the same temptations we face, but these temptations were also the same that Adam and Eve faced.

But He faced them having assumed a human nature which was degraded and defiled by sin, making His temptations in essence and character like ours.

Quote:
R: And when your nature is transformed and renewed, you are transformed and renewed.
T: Your sinful nature isn't.
R: Then Ellen White must be wrong.
T: You're confusing issues here. "Sinful nature" is the same thing as "sinful flesh." Sinful flesh is not renewed by crucified.

R:No, you are confusing things. There are two imageries slightly different here. The carnal mind, the old nature, (self) dies, or is crucified.

These are different things. It sounds like you are confusing things here.

Quote:
[Then your mind, your nature, is renewed.

Not your sinful nature (or sinful flesh). It's still the same. It needs to be crucified until translation or death.

Quote:
It’s the same mind, yet it is a new mind. It’s the same nature, yet it is a new nature. You are still you, yet you are a new you.

The sinful nature is not a new nature. We partake of the divine nature, thus having, like Christ, two natures. Christ took upon His own sinless nature our sinful nature. We partake of the divine nature. One could almost say that we take His sinless nature upon our own sinful nature. Thus we have two natures, one which we have by right, and one which is partaken of, or assumed (in our case, or Christ's, respectively).

Quote:
R: Having a sinful desire comes before cherishing it. And Ellen White in this quote is saying that the tenth commandment prohibits having the selfish desire.

T: Do you not think that covetousness involves an act of the will? Given it does, it would follow that the desire spoken of here is not one which arises from our flesh, or sinful nature, since these are not desires we have any control over. Self must be crucified.

R:The only desires which arise without an act of the will are physical reactions – which are not the same as sinful propensities.

What does this have to do with what I wrote above? Do you not think that covetousness involves an act of the will?

Regarding what you wrote, this isn't exactly how I would put this, but I agree with it. Desires which do not involve an act of the will are not sinful. These may be due to hereditary inclinations, which Christ also had.

Quote:
R: That’s the problem with the view you hold. You don’t believe God can remove a particular sinful desire from your life.

T: 1.Some temptations/desires come from having sinful flesh/nature.

R:You are equating temptation with desire, which is not correct.

You concluded I was equating them, which is not correct. I was grouping them together, to avoid having to write out two sentences, the only difference of which would be the word "temptations" vs. "desires."

Quote:
Satan’s objective with the temptation is to arise the desire, because he knows that when this happens he has won the battle. It was thus that he obtained the victory over Eve.

Satan won the battle by misrepresenting God's character. God's character is the core issue.

Quote:
Sin originated in self-seeking. Lucifer, the covering cherub, desired to be first in heaven. He sought to gain control of heavenly beings, to draw them away from their Creator, and to win their homage to himself. Therefore he misrepresented God,
attributing to Him the desire for self-exaltation. With his own evil characteristics he sought to invest the loving Creator. Thus he deceived angels. Thus he deceived men. (DA 21)

Quote:
For example, as long as we have this sinful flesh, we will have a hard-wired desire to put self first.

I don’t think this must be the case. Satan will tempt us to put self first, but we don’t need to have the desire to put self first.

This is the essence of the sinful nature (or sinful flesh) to put self first. Even Christ had to crucify self. At the resurrection, this hard-wired desire will go away, as we obtain sinless natures (or sinless flesh). Then there will be no more battle involved in doing God's will, but as long as we inhabit this flesh (or nature) there will be a battle. There's an SOP statement bringing this out in reference to the Holy Flesh doctrine, but I can't remember it well enough to find it.

Quote:
R: No, I’m saying that “no temptations from within” was just one of the factors involved in Adam’s sinless nature, not its totality. So, you can’t say
Sinless nature = no temptations from within
Sinful nature = temptations from within
T: Temptations from within seems to be the factor of sinful flesh/nature you are having difficulties with. At any rate, I don't understand why you made this request. How does it fit into this?

R:This is how it fits: you want to imply that I believe the same thing as the holy flesh people, and I am demonstrating that this is not true at all. Sinful tendencies can be removed, not the sinful nature.

So you don't believe that sinful tendencies are generated from the sinful nature (or sinful flesh)? For example, a person can be born with perfect pitch, an inclination towards musicality. This tendency remains with one throughout life. Similarly one can have an inclination towards drugs or alcohol. We all have an inclination towards selfishness.

Quote:
As long as we live the Holy Spirit will need to supernaturally implant in us the enmity against Satan, while in Adam this enmity was natural.

We agree on this point.

Quote:
As long as we live we will have to keep our will surrendered to God, while Adam's will and God's will harmonized perfectly.

As well as on this point.

Did these things apply to Christ? That is, did He need the Holy Spirit to implant to His human nature enmity against Satan? Did He need to keep His own will surrendered to God?

Going back to this a moment:

Quote:

Holy Flesh

a.Christ came in the nature of Adam before the fall.
b.He would have been sinful otherwise.
c.We need to be like Christ to be a part of the 144,000.
d.Therefore we need to be rid of our sinful nature.

You:

a.Christ came with a nature which did not tempt Him from within.
b.He would have been sinful otherwise.
c.We need to be like Christ to be a part of the 144,000.
d.Therefore we need to be rid of temptations from within.

Here the similarities are striking. The method of victory is not depending upon divine strength to overcome, but by somehow having the sinful nature, or sinful tendency (i.e. hereditary inclination), as the case may be, removed.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #109835
03/14/09 02:29 AM
03/14/09 02:29 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Regarding #109830, Christ took both our nature and our sin. This combination gave Him what we have, either by heredity or imputation. He knew what it was like to be us. He knew the strength of our temptations. He was made to be sin for us; He bore our sin. However you wish to say it, He *was* tempted in all points as we are. He knows us; our experiences, our sufferings, our sorrows, our temptations. Our experience is not foreign to Him.

Quote:
T:There's no subject more important that understanding God's character. Do you agree?

A:We agree there! And by beholding we are changed into the same image.

Agreed.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #109859
03/14/09 10:44 PM
03/14/09 10:44 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
1. I disagree completely with the assertion that temptations are necessarily more difficult if you have sinful tendencies. In the case of the can of beer (using the same object of temptation), this is easy to demonstrate. He who doesn’t have a propensity for drinking obviously can undergo a more difficult temptation in relation to alcohol than he who has a propensity for drinking. The strength of the temptation depends on a combination of factors, and it’s easy to see that a propensity for sin may play a minimal part, or no part at all, in temptations.

2. The form of the temptation doesn’t matter – the essence is always the same.

3. The sinful nature is your old heart, the old carnal mind (which was crucified). The new nature is your new heart, the new mind. Heart and mind are renewed.

“Self--the old disobedient nature--must be crucified, and Christ must take up His abode in the heart. Thus the human agent is born again, with a new nature. ... God says, ‘A new heart will I give you.’" {ST, July 26, 1905 par. 6, 7}

4. Selfish desires (which arise from sinful propensities) are covetousness and involve an act of the will. Physical reactions are not sinful and do not involve an act of the will.

"The last commandment condemns covetousness. Every selfish desire, every degree of discontent, every act of over-reaching, every selfish gratification works to the strengthening and developing of a character which will destroy the Christlikeness of the human agent, and close the gates of the city of God against him." {17MR 113.4}

Quote:
This is the essence of the sinful nature (or sinful flesh) to put self first.

This desire is prohibited by the tenth commandment.

Quote:
R: This is how it fits: you want to imply that I believe the same thing as the holy flesh people, and I am demonstrating that this is not true at all. Sinful tendencies can be removed, not the sinful nature.
T: So you don't believe that sinful tendencies are generated from the sinful nature (or sinful flesh)?

I believe they are generated by the sinful spiritual nature, but when our spiritual nature is renewed (the old nature is crucified), sinful tendencies can be corrected - turned in a new direction.

Quote:
Did these things apply to Christ? That is, did He need the Holy Spirit to implant to His human nature enmity against Satan? Did He need to keep His own will surrendered to God?

This is what I understand Ellen White to be saying.

“The enmity put between the seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman was supernatural. With Christ the enmity was in one sense natural; in another sense it was supernatural, as humanity and divinity were combined.” {1SM 254.2}

“He began life, passed through its experiences, and ended its record, with a sanctified human will. He was tempted in all points like as we are, and yet because he kept his will surrendered and sanctified, he never bent in the slightest degree toward the doing of evil, or toward manifesting rebellion against God.” {ST, October 29, 1894 par. 7}

Quote:
Here the similarities are striking. The method of victory is not depending upon divine strength to overcome, but by somehow having the sinful nature, or sinful tendency (i.e. hereditary inclination), as the case may be, removed.

The similarities are simply based on an EGW quote:

"Now, while our great High Priest is making the atonement for us, we should seek to become perfect in Christ. Not even by a thought could our Saviour be brought to yield to the power of temptation. Satan finds in human hearts some point where he can gain a foothold; some sinful desire is cherished, by means of which his temptations assert their power. But Christ declared of Himself: 'The prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me.' (John 14:30). Satan could find nothing in the Son of God that would enable him to gain the victory. He had kept His Father's commandments, and there was no sin in Him that Satan could use to his advantage. This is the condition in which those must be found who shall stand in the time of trouble." --GC 623 [Notice that "sin" here is equivalent to "sinful desire."]

The difference between me and the holy flesh people is in sinful nature x sinful tendencies. The difference between me and you is in the interpretation of “sinful desire.” Now, Ellen White says clearly that the selfish desire is prohibited by the 10th commandment. She doesn’t say “the cherishing of the selfish desire,” but “the selfish desire” itself.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #109861
03/14/09 11:04 PM
03/14/09 11:04 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Quote:
The quote mentions two sources of temptation:
1) Satan
2) The evil of our own hearts.

Is there a 3d source Ellen White forgot to mention?

This is an illustration of "the fallacy of the assumed premise." Did Ellen White say, "Here is a list of every possible source of temptation"?

Is it your belief that having a sinful nature plays no part in our temptations?

It is my belief that the sinful nature, in our case, is "the evil of our own hearts."

As I said previously, the term "sinful nature," as applied to Christ, does not refer to His spiritual nature, but when applied to us, refers to our spiritual nature, since Ellen White says our sinful nature must be renewed.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #109870
03/15/09 01:50 AM
03/15/09 01:50 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
1. I disagree completely with the assertion that temptations are necessarily more difficult if you have sinful tendencies. In the case of the can of beer (using the same object of temptation), this is easy to demonstrate. He who doesn’t have a propensity for drinking obviously can undergo a more difficult temptation in relation to alcohol than he who has a propensity for drinking. The strength of the temptation depends on a combination of factors, and it’s easy to see that a propensity for sin may play a minimal part, or no part at all, in temptations.

The essence of temptation is putting self first. That's what it really comes down to. Now isn't it clear that if one has a sinful nature, the temptation to put self first would be greater than for one who doesn't?

Quote:
2. The form of the temptation doesn’t matter – the essence is always the same.

The essence is putting self first, something decidedly more difficult for those with sinful natures, which is attested to by 6 millennia of human history.

Quote:
3. The sinful nature is your old heart, the old carnal mind (which was crucified).

Christ took upon His own sinless nature our own sinful nature, right? So, on the basis of your statement here, you're asserting that Christ took a carnal mind. Either you're mistaken about what the sinful nature is, or Ellen White is mistaken in asserting that Christ took it, as the idea that Christ took a carnal mind is untenable.

Quote:

4. Selfish desires (which arise from sinful propensities) are covetousness and involve an act of the will.

A desire which arises from a sinful propensity involves an act of the will? How so? Can we will the sinful propensity not to generate the desire? "Sinful propensity, I will you not to generate any desire!"

What sense does that make? No, we have no control over such things. Only *after* we become aware of the temptation can we deal with it. When we are presented with an idea which we determine, after thinking about it, is wrong, and choose not to do the wrong thing, we have not sinned. It's not a sin to have a temptation or to be tempted.

Quote:
5.This is the essence of the sinful nature (or sinful flesh) to put self first.

This desire is prohibited by the tenth commandment.

Only desires which involve choice are prohibited by any commandment. We are not held accountable for temptations over which we have no control (i.e., for the existence of the temptation), only for how we react to the temptation.

Quote:
R: This is how it fits: you want to imply that I believe the same thing as the holy flesh people, and I am demonstrating that this is not true at all. Sinful tendencies can be removed, not the sinful nature.
T: So you don't believe that sinful tendencies are generated from the sinful nature (or sinful flesh)?

R:I believe they are generated by the sinful spiritual nature, but when our spiritual nature is renewed (the old nature is crucified), sinful tendencies can be corrected - turned in a new direction.

Which isn't genetic then. Right? We can't control our genes and chromosomes, so you must not believe that our sinful natures are transmitted to us by our genes and chromosomes. I don't see how your idea makes any sense.

Consider the inclination for music. Doesn't this come from the genes and chromosomes? A person has perfect pitch one's whole life, even if the aptitude for music is never developed. It doesn't go away.

Similarly we all have an inclination to put self first. This inclination must be resisted; self must be crucified. This is the victory that Christ obtained for us. He assumed our sinful nature, with its tendency to put self first, and always crucified self, which is why He could enjoin us to follow Him and pick up our cross, the cross on which self is crucified.

Quote:
The difference between me and the holy flesh people is in sinful nature x sinful tendencies.

I don't know what "x" means. Does this mean "versus"?

There doesn't seem to be much of a difference in terms of substance, just one of terminology. You use the same logic they do, logic which was rejected by Ellen White as not having a thread of truth to it.

The way the Holy Flesh ideas were resisted is the same way I'm resiting your ideas; by pointing out that the idea that Christ did not take a nature like ours is correct. If your ideas were correct, they wouldn't have used this tack.

By the way, isn't the essence of a sinful nature its tendencies? When the Holy Flesh people argued that Christ had the nature of Adam before the fall, what could they have meant, other than a nature without the tendencies that ours has? Just how do you think their ideas were different than yours? (other than terminology). Removing the tendencies of the fallen nature is tantamount to removing the nature. You're saying the same thing they were.

Quote:
The difference between me and you is in the interpretation of “sinful desire.” Now, Ellen White says clearly that the selfish desire is prohibited by the 10th commandment. She doesn’t say “the cherishing of the selfish desire,” but “the selfish desire” itself.

It's obvious she has in mind the cherishing of that desire. She's not saying we're condemned over that of which we have no control. There are many places where she affirms that sin is incurred only when the will is involved. Do you dispute this?

Here's one:

Quote:
I inquired why it had been thus, that at this late day we must change the time of commencing the Sabbath. Said the angel: "Ye shall understand, but not yet, not yet." Said the angel: "If light come, and that light is set aside or rejected, then comes condemnation and the frown of God; but before the light comes, there is no sin, for there is no light for them to reject." (1T 116)

Sin is dependent upon the will.

Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #109871
03/15/09 02:08 AM
03/15/09 02:08 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
As I said previously, the term "sinful nature," as applied to Christ, does not refer to His spiritual nature, but when applied to us, refers to our spiritual nature, since Ellen White says our sinful nature must be renewed.

When Ellen White says that Christ took upon His own sinless nature our sinful nature, the "our sinful nature" which Christ took must be "our sinful nature." That is, ours. The same as ours. What ours is. Otherwise what she said doesn't make any sense.

To avoid ambiguities, I like to speak of "sinful flesh," as this is less apt to confusion than "sinful nature." In terms of Christology (i.e., discussing the human nature which Christ took) "sinful nature" means the same thing as "sinful flesh."

Let's try it this way. Christ had exactly the same flesh that we have; sinful flesh. Do you agree with this?

Page 50 of 100 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 99 100

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!