HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,593
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, TruthinTypes, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,534 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 54 of 100 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 99 100
Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #109947
03/16/09 03:32 AM
03/16/09 03:32 AM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Bob, here are some questions:

1.Where does the text say the wicked will suffer because they are being burned alive by fire for many hours or many days?
2.How does the judgment, according to the viewpoint you are presenting, have God acting according to the principles of kindness, mercy and love?
3.How does the judgment, according to the viewpoint you are presenting, present God as loving His enemies?
4.How is it you think God is capable of burning people alive for many hours or many days?
5.Why do you think God will manufacture this punishment when DA 764 specifically says the death of the wicked is not due to an arbitrary (or manufactured) act of punishment on the part of God, but is rather the result of their own choice?
6.How is it that if God left Satan to reap the result of his sin, he would have perished?
7.How is it that the same thing which imparts life to the righteous slays the wicked?

Let me see if the "details" you are referencing are actually IN those texts..

hmm let me see... It is here some place.

As an exercise -- lets count the details mentioned in the TWO PAGES of text on the Lake of Fire event that we find in GC 672-673 -- that are not mentioned at all in DA 764.

===========================

"Every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire." "The indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and His fury upon all their armies: He hath utterly destroyed them, He hath delivered them to the slaughter." "Upon the wicked He shall rain quick burning coals, fire and brimstone and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup." Isaiah 9:5; 34:2; Psalm 11:6, margin.

Fire comes down from God out of heaven. The earth is broken up. The weapons concealed in its depths are drawn forth. Devouring flames burst from every yawning chasm. The very rocks are on fire. The day has come that shall burn as an oven. The elements melt with fervent heat, the earth also, and the works that are therein are burned up. Malachi 4:1; 2 Peter 3:10. The earth's surface seems one molten mass--a vast, seething 673

lake of fire. It is the time of the judgement and perdition of ungodly men--"the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion." Isaiah 34:8. {GC 672.2}

Some are destroyed as in a moment, while others suffer many days. All are punished “according to their deeds." The sins of the righteous having been transferred to Satan, he is made to suffer not only for his own rebellion, but for all the sins which he has caused God's people to commit.

His punishment is to be far greater than that of those whom he has deceived. After all have perished who fell by his deceptions, he is still to live and suffer on. In the cleansing flames the wicked are at last destroyed, root and branch--Satan the root, his followers the branches. The full penalty of the law has been visited; the demands of justice have been met; and heaven and earth, beholding, declare the righteousness of Jehovah. {GC 673.1}
================================================

1. "The indignation of the Lord" and "His fury" on all nations
2. "Weapons concealed in the DEPTHS of the earth" to be used in this event
3. "Burning and fuel of fire"
4. "He hath delivered them to the slaughter"
5. "Upon the wicked HE shall rain burning coals of fire and brimstone and horrible tempest"
6. "Devouring flames burst FROM every yawning chasm" - "the very ROCKS are on fire"
7. "Elements melt with fervent heat" - the Earth AND the WORKS there-in burned up
8. "Earth's SURFACE one MOLTEN mass - a vast seething Lake of FIRE"
9. "Some are destroyed in a moment" - "Others SUFFER for many days" for "ALL are PUNISHED according to their DEEDS"
10. And beyond all that Satan is to "LIVE and SUFFER ON"

======================================================================

EW 294

The Second Death

Satan rushes into the midst of his followers and tries to stir up the multitude to action. But fire from God out of heaven is rained upon them, and the great men, and mighty men, the noble, the poor and miserable, are all consumed together.

I saw that some were quickly destroyed, while others suffered longer. They were punished according to the deeds done in the body. Some were many days consuming, and just as long as there was a portion of them unconsumed, all the sense of suffering remained. Said the angel, "The worm of life shall not die; their fire shall not be quenched as long as there is the least particle for it to prey upon." {EW 294.1}

Satan and his angels suffered long. Satan bore not only the weight and punishment of his own sins, but
also of the sins of the redeemed host, which had been placed upon him; and he must also suffer for the ruin of souls which he had caused. Then I saw that Satan and all the wicked host were consumed, and the justice of God was satisfied; and all the angelic host, and all the redeemed saints, with a loud voice said, "Amen!" {EW 294.2}

Said the angel, "Satan is the root, his children are the branches. They are now consumed root and branch. They have died an everlasting death. They are never to have a resurrection, and God will have a clean universe." I then looked and saw the fire which had consumed the wicked, burning up the rubbish and purifying the earth. Again I looked and saw the earth purified. There was not a single sign of the curse. The broken, uneven surface of the earth now looked like a level, extensive plain.

==============================================================

Bonus:
We also have a definition for "where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched" as meaning something "quite different" from "Ghenna worms that eat dead bodies"

---------------------------------

Give me a minute to look that over.

in Christ,

Bob

Last edited by Bobryan; 03/16/09 03:33 AM.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Bobryan] #109948
03/16/09 03:36 AM
03/16/09 03:36 AM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA
Wow - no mention at all in those text of "unmingled wrath of God gives life to the righteous". But we DO have the "unmingled wrath of God" "His indignation" and "His fury" mentioned there -- did you see it?

Did you notice that it caused "the very rocks to be on fire"??

Did you notice that it is in the form of "Fire and Brimstone"??

7.How is it that the same thing which imparts life to the righteous slays the wicked?

Did you notice that "fire and brimtsone' do not make the righteous alive? In fact the righteous are SAFELY NOT IN that "fire and brimstone" -- according to the "details" of the chapter.

Let's stop and look at just how NOT IN the Lake of Fire (getting life) the saints are...

(Hint this exercise must be done to show that you are mixing two DIFFERENT contexts in your method of totally ignoring exegesis)

Quote:
GC 673
While the earth was wrapped in the fire of destruction, the righteous abode safely in the Holy City. Upon those that had part in the first resurrection, the second death has no power. While God is to the wicked a consuming fire, He is to His people both a sun and a shield. Revelation 20:6; Psalm 84:11.

GC 673

instead of the wild idea that the saints are IN the lake of fire and brimstone "getting LIFE" from what destroys the wicked - and burns the rocks -- and reforms the earth... what we see is that God is a SHIELD to the saints AGAINST all of that harm -- while at the same time this same God is EXPOSING the wicked to it.

in Christ,

Bob

Last edited by Bobryan; 03/16/09 03:46 AM.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Bobryan] #109949
03/16/09 03:53 AM
03/16/09 03:53 AM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA

1.Where does the text say the wicked will suffer because they are being burned alive by fire for many hours or many days?
4.How is it you think God is capable of burning people alive for many hours or many days?

err.. um... I simply read this and accepted it for what it says.

===============================================================================

Great Controversy - 673

Fire comes down from God out of heaven. The earth is broken up. The weapons concealed in its depths are drawn forth. Devouring flames burst from every yawning chasm. The very rocks are on fire. The day has come that shall burn as an oven. The elements melt with fervent heat, the earth also, and the works that are therein are burned up. Malachi 4:1; 2 Peter 3:10. The earth's surface seems one molten mass--a vast, seething 673

lake of fire. It is the time of the judgement and perdition of ungodly men--"the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion." Isaiah 34:8. {GC 672.2}

Some are destroyed as in a moment, while others suffer many days. All are punished “according to their deeds." The sins of the righteous having been transferred to Satan, he is made to suffer not only for his own rebellion, but for all the sins which he has caused God's people to commit.

His punishment is to be far greater than that of those whom he has deceived. After all have perished who fell by his deceptions, he is still to live and suffer on. In the cleansing flames the wicked are at last destroyed, root and branch--Satan the root, his followers the branches. The full penalty of the law has been visited; the demands of justice have been met; and heaven and earth, beholding, declare the righteousness of Jehovah. {GC 673.1}

EW 294

The Second Death

Satan rushes into the midst of his followers and tries to stir up the multitude to action. But fire from God out of heaven is rained upon them, and the great men, and mighty men, the noble, the poor and miserable, are all consumed together.

I saw that some were quickly destroyed, while others suffered longer. They were punished according to the deeds done in the body. Some were many days consuming, and just as long as there was a portion of them unconsumed, all the sense of suffering remained. Said the angel, "The worm of life shall not die; their fire shall not be quenched as long as there is the least particle for it to prey upon." {EW 294.1}

Satan and his angels suffered long. Satan bore not only the weight and punishment of his own sins, but
also of the sins of the redeemed host, which had been placed upon him; and he must also suffer for the ruin of souls which he had caused. Then I saw that Satan and all the wicked host were consumed, and the justice of God was satisfied; and all the angelic host, and all the redeemed saints, with a loud voice said, "Amen!" {EW 294.2}

Said the angel, "Satan is the root, his children are the branches. They are now consumed root and branch. They have died an everlasting death. They are never to have a resurrection, and God will have a clean universe." I then looked and saw the fire which had consumed the wicked, burning up the rubbish and purifying the earth. Again I looked and saw the earth purified. There was not a single sign of the curse. The broken, uneven surface of the earth now looked like a level, extensive plain.

================================================================

2.How does the judgment, according to the viewpoint you are presenting, have God acting according to the principles of kindness, mercy and love?
3.How does the judgment, according to the viewpoint you are presenting, present God as loving His enemies?

"The viewpoint I am presenting"???

Now when I say "I read this" I do not mean "I wrote this". We agree on that point right?

in Christ,

Bob

Last edited by Bobryan; 03/16/09 03:56 AM.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Bobryan] #109950
03/16/09 03:59 AM
03/16/09 03:59 AM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA

6.How is it that if God left Satan to reap the result of his sin, he would have perished?

The quote is not "if God had just let Satan reap the result of his sin Satan would have perished -- so God burned hin alive for many days in the lake of fire to spare Satan that fate".

The quote is not "If God had not burned Satan alive in the lake of fire -- Satan would have lived forever".

The FIRST death - would be sufferred by all EVEN if God did not visit them with an immediate second death at the moment that they sinned. We can see that ... err.. umm every day.

in Christ,

Bob

Last edited by Bobryan; 03/16/09 04:01 AM.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #109951
03/16/09 04:04 AM
03/16/09 04:04 AM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA
Let's say for example I ask a million questions about day 4 of Creation week when God creates the Sun and moon.

Does that change the fact that on day 4 God created the Sun and the moon?

Can I put off ACCEPTING the blazingly simple statement of Genesis 1 - until I as God can make my OWN Sun and moon in a single day and finally know all about how to do it????

It seems that scripture starts us off on PAGE ONE with the idea that we believe God EVEN when the subject has elements beyond our present grasp.

I think Maxwell got too hung up on trying to first BE GOD to simply allow himself to ACCEPT what God had said. Alas -- the chair was too big for him -- the task too great. The end result is that he ignores more of God's Word than he ever understood "as God".

in Christ,

Bob

Last edited by Bobryan; 03/16/09 04:07 AM.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Bobryan] #109960
03/16/09 12:31 PM
03/16/09 12:31 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Regarding #109947, I don't understand your post. You quoted my questions, but as far as I can tell, didn't address them.

Regarding #109948, I found this incoherent. For example:

Quote:
instead of the wild idea that the saints are IN the lake of fire and brimstone "getting LIFE" from what destroys the wicked

The saints are in the lake of fire and brimstone? This post was filled with odd ideas like this.

Quote:
T:1.Where does the text say the wicked will suffer because they are being burned alive by fire for many hours or many days?

B:err.. um... I simply read this and accepted it for what it says.

Your tone reads as very angry, full of sarcasm. This doesn't bode well for your viewpoint.

Regarding 1, the text doesn't say the wicked are burned alive by literal fire. This is something you're inferring.

Regarding 4, in order to infer that God would burn the wicked alive to make them pay for their sin, you'd already have to have an image or conception of God that would allow you to infer such a thing. What I'm asking is, why you have such a conception of God.

Quote:
T:2.How does the judgment, according to the viewpoint you are presenting, have God acting according to the principles of kindness, mercy and love?

B:"The viewpoint I am presenting"???

Now when I say "I read this" I do not mean "I wrote this". We agree on that point right?

You didn't address the questions here. Not at all.

Regarding your questions, you have a viewpoint which is rather unusual. If it were simply a matter of reading the text, and coming to the conclusions you have, everyone would agree with you, right? Instead, you stand alone, the only one on this entire forum, as far as I can tell, who is able to come to the conclusions you have regarding Ellen White's teachings here.

Now I'm not arguing that majority opinion makes things right, but simply pointing out that yes, indeed, you do have a viewpoint, a minority one, and it's not based simply on reading the text but on inferring things from the text, just as everybody else who have a viewpoint does.

Would you please address the questions I asked above?

Quote:
T:6.How is it that if God left Satan to reap the result of his sin, he would have perished?

B:The quote is not "if God had just let Satan reap the result of his sin Satan would have perished -- so God burned hin alive for many days in the lake of fire to spare Satan that fate".

The quote is not "If God had not burned Satan alive in the lake of fire -- Satan would have lived forever".

The FIRST death - would be sufferred by all EVEN if God did not visit them with an immediate second death at the moment that they sinned. We can see that ... err.. umm every day.

More sarcasm! Why do you think this is a good thing, Bob?

The quote is not dealing with the first death, but the second. Satan doesn't die the first death, just the second. The quote says that had God left Satan to reap the full result of his sin, he would have perished, but had God done so, this would have not been understood by onlooking angels, who did not understand that death is the inevitable result of sin.

What I'm asking you is, if the reason Satan dies in the end is because God kills him, why does this talk about God *leaving* Satan to suffer the full result of his sin? God could hardly be *leaving* Satan to perish if He is the one *causing* Him to perish.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #109965
03/16/09 01:20 PM
03/16/09 01:20 PM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA

T:2.How does the judgment, according to the viewpoint you are presenting, have God acting according to the principles of kindness, mercy and love?

B:"The viewpoint I am presenting"???

Regarding your questions, you have a viewpoint which is rather unusual. If it were simply a matter of reading the text, and coming to the conclusions you have, everyone would agree with you, right? Instead, you stand alone, the only one on this entire forum, as far as I can tell, who is able to come to the conclusions you have regarding Ellen White's teachings here.

Huh??

What did I miss?

I was about to say that you and TeresaQ are the only ones on this forum that appear to hold to that GC 672-673 details not actually true position.

How can our view of the basic facts be soooo different??

What am I missing?

Now I'm not arguing that majority opinion makes things right, but simply pointing out that yes, indeed, you do have a viewpoint, a minority one, and it's not based simply on reading the text

And the proof of that statement is going to be found in actually "showing your work" of comparing the DETAILS found IN GC 672-673 with whatever I have said that you now claim is NOT actually IN The text!

(Wondering if that due diligence in showing the substance in your claim above will be posted)

But you have to admit - - I HAVE been asking that you do that very thing a few zillion times so far.

in Christ,

Bob

Re: does God punish? [Re: Bobryan] #109966
03/16/09 01:22 PM
03/16/09 01:22 PM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA
Originally Posted By: Bobryan
Let's say for example I ask a million questions about day 4 of Creation week when God creates the Sun and moon.

Does that change the fact that on day 4 God created the Sun and the moon?

Can I put off ACCEPTING the blazingly simple statement of Genesis 1 - until I as God can make my OWN Sun and moon in a single day and finally know all about how to do it????

It seems that scripture starts us off on PAGE ONE with the idea that we believe God EVEN when the subject has elements beyond our present grasp.

What I'm asking you is, if the reason Satan dies in the end is because God kills him, why does this talk about God *leaving* Satan to suffer the full result of his sin? God could hardly be *leaving* Satan to perish if He is the one *causing* Him to perish.

Good illustration of the point I just made.

Obviously there are a couple of possible answers for your question - but the more basic point is why even position it the way you have given that "on page 1" we learned our lesson.

in Christ,

Bob

Re: does God punish? [Re: Bobryan] #109970
03/16/09 02:47 PM
03/16/09 02:47 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Why do you think God is capable of doing the things you ascribe to Him? Simply saying "this is what the text says," is not a sufficient answer, as others read the text differently than you do.

There's something in your experience or perception of things which allows you to believe it's possible that God will burn people alive for hours or days at a time, supernaturally keeping them alive, so they can suffer excruciating agony to pay for their sins, a view which would cause most people to recoil in horror.

Yet you are able to conceive God in these terms. Why?

Quote:
T:Regarding your questions, you have a viewpoint which is rather unusual. If it were simply a matter of reading the text, and coming to the conclusions you have, everyone would agree with you, right? Instead, you stand alone, the only one on this entire forum, as far as I can tell, who is able to come to the conclusions you have regarding Ellen White's teachings here.

B:Huh??

What did I miss?

I was about to say that you and TeresaQ are the only ones on this forum that appear to hold to that GC 672-673 details not actually true position.

How can our view of the basic facts be soooo different??

What am I missing?

You're missing the specific aspect of your viewpoint that I'm dealing with, which is your idea that God will engulf the wicked in flames, supernaturally keeping them alive so they can suffer longer, in order to make them pay for their sins. MM used to believe this, but no longer does. You were the only two with this idea. Now you're the only one.

I've mentioned several times that I'm not aware of a single SDA publication which espouses this view, and have asked you several times if you could cite one.

My point here is that if different people read the same passage and come to different conclusions, it's evident that there are different possible ways of reading the passage. Thus it's unreasonable to assert that you're simply reading the passage. Everybody is reading the passage, but you are coming to a different conclusion than others. It's not a problem that you see things differently than others, but you should be aware of the fact that you are not simply reading the passage in doing so. You are inferring things, like everyone else, inferences which others do not hold. You should be able to recognize that you are inferring things, and be able to defend why you infer them the way you do.

Quote:
And the proof of that statement is going to be found in actually "showing your work" of comparing the DETAILS found IN GC 672-673 with whatever I have said that you now claim is NOT actually IN The text!

The text does not say the wicked pay for their sins by being burned alive for many days or many hours. You are inferring this.

That Ellen White could have such an idea doesn't square with the facts. It doesn't fit with what she wrote elsewhere.

Quote:
Obviously there are a couple of possible answers for your question - but the more basic point is why even position it the way you have given that "on page 1" we learned our lesson.

Is this the lesson you are referring to?

Quote:

So is what you're saying that we should believe that God will burn the wicked alive for many hours or days even though we don't understand how this fits with things like this:

Quote:

Is this the point you're saying I'm illustrating well? Or is it something else?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: does God punish? [Re: Tom] #109975
03/16/09 03:12 PM
03/16/09 03:12 PM
B
Bobryan  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2015
Georgia, USA
Originally Posted By: Bob

Quote:
T:1.Where does the text say the wicked will suffer because they are being burned alive by fire for many hours or many days?

B: err.. um... I simply read this and accepted it for what it says.

Originally Posted By: tom

Your tone reads as very angry, full of sarcasm. This doesn't bode well for your viewpoint.

I don't understand that response. I see nothing in my post to indicate anger of any kind -- possibly a little humor - but no anger.

My "err... umm.." is an indicator to convey that I am a bit hesitant about stating the obvious.

in Christ,

Bob

Last edited by Bobryan; 03/16/09 03:13 PM.
Page 54 of 100 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 99 100

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 10:58 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!