HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,186 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 49 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 48 49
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #112126
04/21/09 11:19 PM
04/21/09 11:19 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
I agree, because what I hold is that the "sinful nature" Christ took did not involve the moral/spiritual aspect, which is exactly the character. But I hold we are born, and Adam was created, with a character.

"God made Adam after His own character, pure and upright. There were no corrupt principles in the first Adam, no corrupt propensities or tendencies to evil." {AG 344.3}

Doesn't it say, right after where you stopped, "but Jesus Christ came in the likeness of sinful flesh?" So wouldn'd the thought be that while there were no corrupt principles in the first Adam, or corrupt propensities or tendencies to evil, the flesh of Jesus Christ was another matter. Isn't this what Jones, Waggoner and Prescott taught as well?

I'm not sure why you're bringing up Christ's character or "moral/spiritual" aspect, as we know that Christ's own nature was sinless (He took upon His sinless nature our sinful nature). Neither Jones, nor Prescott, nor Waggoner ever asserted there was something sinful with Christ's moral or spiritual nature or character, did they?

Regarding being born with a character, none of the quotes you presented say anything about this, do they? Isn't character developed?

For example:

Quote:
The law requires righteousness,--a righteous life, a perfect character; and this man has not to give. He cannot meet the claims of God's holy law. But Christ, coming to the earth as man, lived a holy life, and developed a perfect character.(DA 762)

Again:

Quote:
God gives them existence for a time that they may develop their character and reveal their principles. This accomplished, they receive the results of their own choice. (DA 764)

Quote:
The mental and moral powers which God has given us do not constitute character. They are talents which we are to improve and which, if properly improved, will form a right character. A man may have precious seed in his hand, but that seed is not an orchard. The seed must be planted before it can become a tree. The mind is the garden; the character is the fruit. God has given us our faculties to cultivate and develop. Our own course determines our character.(4T 406)

The mental and moral powers do not constitute character, but are the building blocks to use to build a character. As she points out, "the seed must be planted before it can become a tree."

If the mind is the seed which is planted to form character, I don't see how this would apply to a new-born infant.

Regarding the quote about Adam, I think she was saying that Adam was created with a sinless nature whereas fallen human beings have sinful natures.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #112127
04/22/09 12:26 AM
04/22/09 12:26 AM
teresaq  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Quote:
If the mind is the seed which is planted to form character, I don't see how this would apply to a new-born infant.

maybe you meant thoughts? if the mind is the garden then it seems thoughts, good or bad, would be the seed.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Rosangela] #112129
04/22/09 03:15 AM
04/22/09 03:15 AM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Of course! Righteousness by faith must be given prominence. “The sacrifice of Christ as an atonement for sin is the great truth around which all other truths cluster.” “Christ and His righteousness--let this be our platform, the very life of our faith.” Ellen White was an extremely balanced person. The Savior must be exalted – the rest were details which would be gradually understood.

This is treating Jones and Waggoner's message as if it were simply a generic message of righteousness by faith. If this were the case, there would be no sense in the endorsements Ellen White being only towards them specifically, as many SDA's preached righteousness by faith. There was something special about their message specifically. For example:

Quote:
The Lord in His great mercy sent a most precious message to His people through Elders Waggoner and Jones.(1888 Mat. 1336)

Of note:

1.It was the Lord Himself who sent this message.
2.The message the Lord sent was not merely "precious," or even "very precious," or even "most precious."

Quote:
The Lord God who dwelleth in the holy place, sees every soul that shows contempt for the manifestations of his Holy Spirit....Some felt annoyed at this outpouring, and their own natural dispositions were manifested. They said, This is only excitement; it is not the Holy Spirit, not showers from heaven of the latter rain. There were hearts full of unbelief, who did not drink in of the Spirit, but who had bitterness in their souls.(1888 Mat. 1478)

Of note here, the message of Jones and Waggoner was the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, showers from heaven of the latter rain. Ellen White never used this language for any other message than that brought by Jones and Waggoner.

Quote:
T: This is really badly misquoting her. If you look at the context, what she was trying to do was open up the minds of those in opposition to investigating what was being said.

R:True, this is what she was trying to do.

I'm glad you recognize this. Hopefully you'll apply this quote more carefully in the future.

Quote:
But this did not prevent her from disagreeing with Waggoner.

She wasn't. Her point was there were things which Waggoner presented which were different than what even she saw. She was encouraging the others to learn from Waggoner as she was:

Quote:
I would have humility of mind, and be willing to be instructed as a child. The Lord has been pleased to give me great light, yet I know that He leads other minds, and opens to them the mysteries of His Word, and I want to receive every ray of light that God shall send me, though it should come through the humblest of His servants.(1888 Mat. 163)

Quote:
She took exception to some of the things he said, this is obvious.

No it's not. This is taking her comments out of context. Rather than taking sentences her and there, let's read the whole context.

Quote:
Dr. Waggoner has spoken to us in a straightforward manner. There is precious light in what he has said. Some things presented in reference to the law in Galatians, if I fully understand his position, do not harmonize with the understanding I have had of this subject; but truth will lose nothing by investigation, therefore I plead for Christ's sake that you come to the living Oracles, and with prayer and humiliation seek God.

This is a little before the part you quoted. She said IF she fully understood Waggoner's position, there were some things which did not harmonize with the understanding she had had on the subject. It should be easy to see this is a far cry where her saying Waggoner was wrong.

Quote:
She obviously disagreed with Waggoner’s view that Christ had a beginning, yet she never corrected him personally about it.

To correct Waggoner, she'd have had to know what Waggoner was teaching. Do you have any evidence that Ellen White knew of the error you are alleging? Regarding the human nature of Christ, there's no doubt she knew what Waggoner's view was, a view which she defended.

Quote:
It wasn’t the cornerstone of her theology.

It was a cornerstone. She repeated over 400 times that Christ took our sinful nature, or fallen nature, or the nature of Adam the transgressor, or a nature degraded and defiled by sin, or similar phrases. It was one of her more frequent themes.

Quote:
Satan declared that it was impossible for the sons and daughters of Adam to keep the law of God, and thus charged upon God a lack of wisdom and love. If they could not keep the law, then there was fault with the Lawgiver. Men who are under the control of Satan repeat these accusations against God, in asserting that men can not keep the law of God. Jesus humbled himself, clothing his divinity with humanity, in order that he might stand as the head and representative of the human family, and by both precept and example condemn sin in the flesh, and give the lie to Satan's charges.(The Signs of the Times , January 16, 1896)

Quote:
What love! What amazing condescension! The King of glory proposed to humble himself to fallen humanity! He would place his feet in Adam's steps. He would take man's fallen nature and engage to cope with the strong foe who triumphed over Adam. He would overcome Satan, and in thus doing he would open the way for the redemption of those who would believe on him from the disgrace of Adam's failure and fall.(RH 2/24/74)

There are countless statements like these. This was one of her most frequent themes. She repeated these thoughts almost as often as she endorsed Jones and Waggoner! smile

Quote:
This is a good example. She endorsed Waggoner’s view on the law in Galatians, but Waggoner was just partially right.

"Just partially right." We have a consistent pattern here. You look to put Jones and Waggoner in as negative a light as possible, while I do the reverse. Ellen White did not write that Waggoner was "just partially right" but that he didn't have all the light on the subject at that time. Some time later she wrote:

Quote:
"The law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith" (Galatians 3:24). In this scripture, the Holy Spirit through the apostle is speaking especially of the moral law. The law reveals sin to us, and causes us to feel our need of Christ and to flee unto Him for pardon and peace by exercising repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

An unwillingness to yield up preconceived opinions, and to accept this truth, lay at the foundation of a large share of the opposition manifested at Minneapolis against the Lord's message through Brethren [E.J.] Waggoner and [A.T.] Jones. By exciting that opposition Satan succeeded in shutting away from our people, in a great measure, the special power of the Holy Spirit that God longed to impart to them. The enemy prevented them from obtaining that efficiency which might have been theirs in carrying the truth to the world, as the apostles proclaimed it after the day of Pentecost. The light that is to lighten the whole earth with its glory was resisted, and by the action of our own brethren has been in a great degree kept away from the world. (1SM 234, 235)

I hope some day this resistance will end.

Quote:
I disagree with what is not in harmony with what Ellen White wrote.

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Quote:
That the covenant and promise of God are one and the same thing, is clearly seen from Gal.3:17, where it appears that to disannul the covenant would be to make void the promise. In Genesis 17 we read that God made a covenant with Abraham to give him the land of Canaan--and with it the whole world--for an everlasting possession; but Gal.3:18 says that God gave it to him by promise. God's covenants with men can be nothing else than promises to them: "Who hath first given to Him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things." Rom.11:35,36. It is so rare for men to do anything without expecting an equivalent, that theologians have taken it for granted that it is the same with God. So they begin their dissertations on God's covenant with the statement that a covenant is "a mutual agreement between two or more persons, to do or refrain from doing certain things." But God does not make bargains with men, because He knows that they could not fulfil their part. After the flood God made a covenant with every beast of the earth, and with every fowl; but the beasts and the birds did not promise anything in return. Gen.9:9-16. They simply received the favor at the hand of God. That is all we can do. God promises us everything that we need, and more than we can ask or think, as a gift. We give Him ourselves, that is, nothing, and He gives us Himself, that is, everything. That which makes all the trouble is that even when men are willing to recognize the Lord at all, they want to make bargains with Him. They want it to be a "mutual" affair--a transaction in which they will be considered as on a par with God. But whoever deals with God must deal with Him on His own terms, that is, on a basis of fact--that we have nothing and are nothing, and He has everything and is everything, and gives everything.

Do you think this is as clear as sunlight?

Quote:
That’s your problem. You judge Ellen White by Jones and Waggoner, when it should be the other way around. Ellen White was inspired, they weren't.

Regarding Jones and Waggoner, Ellen White wrote that they brought "showers from heaven of the latter rain." Of their opponents she wrote, "There were hearts full of unbelief, who did not drink in of the Spirit, but who had bitterness in their souls." It's too bad when this happens.

Quote:
As I said previously, their perspective of things, and yours, may be totally wrong.

I can see how mine could be wrong, but I don't see how theirs could be totally wrong. How could they bring "the message of God" "showers from heaven of the latter rain" if their perspective of things was "totally wrong"? That makes no sense to me.

Quote:
No. The point is that Ellen White’s endorsements considered just the general thrust of a message and did not refer to all the specific points involved in the subject. This is valid for one endorsement or for a thousand.

To make a statement like this, I can only think you're not very familiar with her endorsements of their message (which reminds me of your claim to agree with Prescott's sermon. Perhaps you make statements that are too strong in regards to subjects you don't know very well? I remember you're disagreeing with me regarding probability, asserting that is isn't true that the probability of the occurrence of an event can be expressed as a fraction or a decimal from 0 to 1.) Her endorsements of their work was specific and far-reaching. I hope we don't fall in the same path as those who opposed them previously:

Quote:
You may encase yourselves in pride, and continue to reject Christ in the person of His messengers....We are less excusable than were the Jews; for we have before us their example of rejection of Christ and His apostles, and we have been warned not to fall after the same example of unbelief. Throughout the history of the church in all ages, and especially in that of the Seventh-day Adventists, we have examples of those who have refused the light God sent them by His chosen agents....My brethren, the Lord is not pleased to have us settle down in unbelief, and question and quibble over matters of truth as you have done.You reject Christ by rejecting the message He sends; in so doing, you place yourselves under the control of the prince of darkness. Your spiritual discernment has been blunted. God has sent messages of light to His people which would have been as healing balm had they received them; but you with others did not do this. Like the men of Nazareth, you set yourselves to refuse the light, you exalted your own opinion and judgment as more valuable than the judgment of those whom God has made channels of light. (1888 Mat. 399)

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #112145
04/22/09 03:35 PM
04/22/09 03:35 PM
W
William  Offline
London, England
The same individual who wrote this:

“As we have already seen, the great light of 1888 was that Christ was our Substitute in holy living. But Jones and Waggoner did not clarify the Pauline and Reformation insight as to how this justifying righteousness remains outside the believer.”

Wrote this:

"We may sum up the whole period in general, and the 1888 period in particular, with the following words of Mrs. White: '... justification by faith is... the third angel's message in verity.'"

In The Shaking of Adventism Paxton was dead-on with his conclusion: Jones and Waggoner new nothing of that umbrella that covers present and future sin, much to the chagrin of some "Adventists"!

Quote:
Regarding Jones and Waggoner, Ellen White wrote that they brought "showers from heaven of the latter rain." Of their opponents she wrote, "There were hearts full of unbelief, who did not drink in of the Spirit, but who had bitterness in their souls." It's too bad when this happen

I like how Daniells, our long-time GC president, summarized it in Christ Our Righteousness (pp. 52-53):

1. The message of 1888-90 was from heaven.

2. Its rejection by some of the more experienced brethren led the younger men into uncertainty and confusion.

3. Those who rejected the message, interposed themselves between the people and the light.

4. There is no excuse; the light [of justification by faith] has been plainly revealed.

5. The reason men are slow to take hold of this precious truth is that they are bound about with their own ideas.

6. The course of some has been to turn from the message to criticize the messengers.

7. Those who refuse to walk in this advancing light, will be unable to comprehend the third angel's message.

8. Those who refuse to walk in this heavenly light, that is to lighten the earth with its glory, will call it a “false light.”

9. As a result of their unbelief, important work will be left undone.

10. Solemn entreaty to those who oppose the light to “stand out of the way” of the people.

11. Such spiritual blindness causes “sadness in heaven.”

12. The positive assurance that God “raised up messengers and endued them with His Spirit.”

13. If there had been no human voice lifted to give the message, the very stones would have cried out.

14. The call to every minister is to humble the heart before God in order that spiritual strength may come to the church.

William

Last edited by William; 04/22/09 03:47 PM.

:: Harmony not hate leads your opponent's mind to wisdom; beating him there always with tender heart. —Anonymous
Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: William] #112146
04/22/09 04:22 PM
04/22/09 04:22 PM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Touching on one of the angles of our discussion, while the origin of Adventism can be systematically traced back to leading of the Holy Spirit, the same can't be said for Augustianism.

Scholars write that Augustine was deeply rooted in the heathen philosophies of Manichaeanism.

The Manichaeans were a "Gnostic-Christians" sect and taught, among other nonbiblical things, that all matter was inherently evil.

Interestingly, they also believed that Christ's bodily manifestations were only "apparent," and that He didn't actually come in the flesh.

In other words, they denied the real incarnation of Christ because of their view of the essentially evil nature of all matter. Scripture is clear as to the spiritual source of this belief. See John.

Augustine spent nine years immersed in these traditions, leading him, obviously, to two key conclusions: 1) to regard man's nature as essentially evil and 2) human freedom as unattainable.

Augustine also succumbed to Neo-Platoism. We could go on.

Harnack put it this way:

"We have, finally, in Augustine's doctrine of sin a strong Manichaean and Gnostic element; for Augustine never wholly surmounted Manichaeism."

Newman wrote:

"Augustine, the greatest of the Latin Fathers, was for many years connected with the Manichaeans and his modes of thought were greatly affected by this experience."

All of this to say, yes, Adventism was unequivocally influenced by contemporary ideologies, but, no, our fundamental beliefs could never remain rooted in historical paganism.

And I believe it has been the Spirit of God who has dynamically led Adventism to distinguish between the two, ever moving the denomination forward in spirit and truth, and further away from philosophical delusions.

William

:: Harmony not hate leads your opponent's mind to wisdom; beating him there always with tender heart. —Anonymous
Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: William] #112147
04/22/09 04:42 PM
04/22/09 04:42 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
The same individual who wrote this:

“As we have already seen, the great light of 1888 was that Christ was our Substitute in holy living. But Jones and Waggoner did not clarify the Pauline and Reformation insight as to how this justifying righteousness remains outside the believer.”

Wrote this:

"We may sum up the whole period in general, and the 1888 period in particular, with the following words of Mrs. White: '... justification by faith is... the third angel's message in verity.'"

There are a lot of examples of this sort of thing. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: asygo] #112149
04/22/09 05:16 PM
04/22/09 05:16 PM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Quote:
BTW, if a postlapsarian teaches that Jesus was "just like" him, and he proceeds to demonstrate to me exactly how sinful his nature is, I can either believe the postlaps and decide that I want nothing to do with Jesus, or I can believe other testimonies about Jesus and decide that the postlaps doesn't know what he's talking about.

This is a blue salmon. No postlapsarian that I know of teaches that Jesus is just like "him," or what amounts to a degenerate fiend. The issue here is flesh versus character. You seem to be expressing quite a bit of anecdotal evidence and inflamed rhetoric, young man.

The best way of biblically saying it is that Jesus came from the seed of Abraham and David—took humanity's sinful flesh. So let's be fair to the opposition, eh?

Now here is how a modern postlapsarian simplistically, beautifully stated the link between Christ's flesh and the great controversy:

"Watching Christ the Son of God come down to our level, the loyal angels became completely convinced that God is love. They were persuaded that so kind and self-sacrificing a God would not even think of imposing rules and regulations that would mar anyone's happiness. They concluded His laws are for our good and most certainly should be obeyed. They also say that God's laws can be obeyed, even by members of a race weakened through thousands of years of sin." CM Maxwell (author's emphasis).

William

Last edited by William; 04/22/09 07:27 PM.

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: William] #112150
04/22/09 05:56 PM
04/22/09 05:56 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
I forgot about CM Maxwell. I knew his son a bit (we had a class together). I met CM and had a couple of conversations with him, but no classes. A very nice man. One of the few professors at the seminary, unfortunately, who took Ellen White seriously.

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Tom] #112151
04/22/09 06:45 PM
04/22/09 06:45 PM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Quote:
One of the few professors at the seminary, unfortunately, who took Ellen White seriously.

Glad to have triggered some memories, mate. One last thought from Maxwell (Adventists Affirm, Vol. 12, No. 2),

"Jesus came to prove to us that Satan was wrong. He was subjected to "the fiercest temptations that human nature can know, yet He sinned not" (ST 01-16-96). By His perfect obedience Jesus "proved that humanity and divinity combined can obey every one of God's precepts" (COL 314). The Desire of Ages, p. 123, presents this striking observation: "Not even by a thought did He yield to temptation. So it may be with us" (emphasis supplied)."

I can hear my Evangelical friends crying out, "Legalism!"

Not so fast. Wrote Daniells in COR (p. 50),

Lest we miss the force of these heart-searching messages [of Righteousness By Faith], let us recount the salient points:

1. God raised up men to meet the necessity of the time.

2. Some sought to turn aside the message, and to prevent an awakening among the people.

3. Such persons were ensnared by the enemy, and gave the trumpet an uncertain sound.

4. These men declared that the law should be preached—not the righteousness of Christ.

5. The exhortation is to preach Christ in the law.

6. Some were fearful of a departure from the former manner of preaching the good old doctrines.

7. God raised up men to herald the message of Righteousness By Faith.

8. The challenge: “Will you dare to turn from, or make light of, the warnings?”

9. The Twofold result of rejecting the message.
a. Deadening of spirituality.
b. Influx of mechanical, formal profession of faith.

10. The climatic question: “Is this mournful condition of things to continue?”

End quote.

Who were the true legalists at Minneapolis? Who are they now? What, then, according to this historical record, did the messages of Jones and Waggoner actually try to counteract? . . . A Christ-less cross.

See what I mean.

William

Last edited by William; 04/22/09 07:40 PM.

Reply Quote
Re: Christ Desired and Lusted to Sin? [Re: Green Cochoa] #112152
04/22/09 07:54 PM
04/22/09 07:54 PM
W
William  Offline
London, England
Quote:
Then pray tell why do we make such a fuss over the "immaculate conception"?

Green, after reading some of your posts, I'm no longer sure I know what you mean by this question. I thought I knew, but am no longer positive. Maybe Priebe can sort it out for you:

"At the 1901 General Conference, Dr. Waggoner said, "Do you not see that the idea that the flesh of Jesus was not like ours (because we know ours is sinful) necessarily involves the idea of the immaculate conception of the virgin Mary?" George Knight says, "Christ's nature created no controversy in the Adventism of the 1890's. It was a generally accepted theological nonissue.". . . Why did it in the 1950's? We sought the fame of not being called a 'sect' at the expense of compromising the truth."

If not, I'll be happy to help.

William

Reply Quote
Page 7 of 49 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 48 49
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!