HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 91 1 2 3 4 5 90 91
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #114837
06/17/09 11:25 AM
06/17/09 11:25 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
This is a rather interesting point, teresa. We tend to categorize the Bible as if it were book of proof texts, when that's not what it's about. It's a revelation of God.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #114842
06/17/09 07:45 PM
06/17/09 07:45 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
She wrote this in the paragraph in question:

"It is Satan's power that is at work at sea and on land, bringing calamity and distress, and sweeping off multitudes to make sure of his prey. And storm and tempest both by sea and land will be, for Satan has come down in great wrath. He is at work. He knows his time is short and, if he is not restrained, we shall see more terrible manifestations of his power than we have ever dreamed of."

It seems odd to me to read this and not see this as a reference to the plagues.

The present tense is used. I think this refers to Satan's work now.

Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #114843
06/17/09 08:47 PM
06/17/09 08:47 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
If would be very odd indeed if God were walking hand in hand with Satan, doing the very same thing Satan was doing! One would see people being destroyed, and have no idea who was doing the destroying!

The problem is, Tom, it is in your view that I see God walking hand in hand with Satan.
Aaron, according to God's command, stretches out his hand with his rod over the rivers, over the canals, and over the pools, and Satan causes frogs to come upon the land of Egypt, fulfilling what God said would happen.
Aaron, according to God's command, stretches out his rod and strikes the dust of the earth, and Satan brings gnats throughout all the land of Egypt, fulfilling what God said would happen.
The Lord announces that very heavy hail will fall, and Satan makes hail to fall. And so on. It's like God saying to Satan, "Today I will permit you to do this, and tomorrow I will let you do that, and the day after tomorrow I will permit you to do that other work of destruction..."
Then the Israelites leave Egypt, and God commands Moses to stretch his hand over the sea, and He divides the waters for the people of Israel to go through it, and then He commands Moses to stretch out his hand over the sea again for Satan to make the water come back upon the Egyptians.
Well, there are dozens of examples I could cite where, according to your view, God and Satan work in perfect harmony.

Re: plagues [Re: Rosangela] #114847
06/18/09 12:52 AM
06/18/09 12:52 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
The present tense is used. I think this refers to Satan's work now.

Here's the quote:

Quote:
I was shown that the judgments of God would not come directly out from the Lord upon them, but in this way: They place themselves beyond His protection. He warns, corrects, reproves, and points out the only path of safety; then if those who have been the objects of His special care will follow their own course independent of the Spirit of God, after repeated warnings, if they choose their own way, then He does not commission His angels to prevent Satan's decided attacks upon them. It is Satan's power that is at work at sea and on land, bringing calamity and distress, and sweeping off multitudes to make sure of his prey.

The "it is Satan's power" looks to be describing the power of Satan which characterize his "decided attacks."

Quote:
And storm and tempest both by sea and land will be, for Satan has come down in great wrath.

Immediately following we have future tense again. Also of note is it's saying that "Satan has come down in great wrath." Here "wrath" means what we are accustomed to, they type of wrath that we sinners exhibit, destroying and wreaking vengeance against those who get in our way.

Quote:
If would be very odd indeed if God were walking hand in hand with Satan, doing the very same thing Satan was doing! One would see people being destroyed, and have no idea who was doing the destroying!

The problem is, Tom, it is in your view that I see God walking hand in hand with Satan.

That's really strange! In my view, Satan destroys, causes misery and kills while God restores, blesses and heals. It's odd that one would see this as "walking hand in hand."

I see Satan and Christ actually doing different things, not merely acting according to different motivations.

Quote:
Well, there are dozens of examples I could cite where, according to your view, God and Satan work in perfect harmony.

This is so wrong. God has never desired destruction or death or any such thing. Satan is always acting contrary to God's will when he does these things. There is no harmony at all, but the working out of principles that are completely contrary the one to the other.

Where did Jesus Christ teach that it is OK to harm or destroy those with whom you disagree? Where did He ever act this way? Christ went to His death, being tortured and murdered without lifting a hand, without raising a voice.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #114849
06/18/09 05:33 AM
06/18/09 05:33 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Quote:

That's really strange! In my view, Satan destroys, causes misery and kills while God restores, blesses and heals. It's odd that one would see this as "walking hand in hand."

i see it more as God restraining and allowing. if we can see satan as eager to destroy and God is holding him back....
in the first paragraph it is very clear that God is holding back the winds/satan. but in the second paragraph we read Gods "vengence". other places we read of His "judgments". it seems to me that "justice" is God backing off and letting us have what we have chosen. if we have chosen satans rule-as jerusalem did- then God will step back and let us see what that is like. problem is, by that time we are so possessed we still dont get it.
Quote:
The restraining Spirit of God is even now being withdrawn from the world. Hurricanes, storms, tempests, disasters by sea and by land, follow one another in quick succession. The signs thickening around us, telling of the near approach of the Son of God, are attributed to any other than the true cause. Men can not discern the sentinel angel restraining the four winds, that they shall not blow until the servants of God are sealed; but when God shall bid His angels loose the winds, there will be such a scene of strife as no pen can picture. {ST, October 9, 1901 par. 2}

The time is right upon us when there will be sorrow in the world that no human balm can heal. Even before the last great destruction comes upon the world, the flattering monuments of man's greatness will be crumbled in the dust. God's retributive judgments will fall on those who in the face of great light have continued in sin. Costly buildings, supposed to be fire-proof, are erected. But as Sodom perished in the flames of God's vengeance, so will these proud structures become ashes. I have seen vessels which cost immense sums of money wrestling with the mighty ocean, seeking to breast the angry billows. But with all their treasures of gold and silver, and with all their human freight, they sank into a watery grave. Man's pride will be buried with the treasures he has accumulated by fraud. God will avenge the widows and orphans who in hunger and nakedness have cried to Him for relief from oppression. {ST, October 9, 1901 par. 3}

i was just reading in the pioneers where satan tries to prevent any from being converted so that he wont have to bear their sins at the third coming. that is a mighty powerful incentive to kill off as many as satan can so they can never repent...

Quote:
When God's restraining hand is removed, the destroyer begins his work. ... {3MR 314.3}

Quote:
God has a storehouse of retributive judgments, which He permits to fall upon those who have continued in sin in the face of great light. ...{3MR 315.2}

Quote:
Satan was "a murderer from the beginning." John 8:44. {FLB 328.2}

Through spiritualism, Satan appears as a benefactor of the race, healing the diseases of the people, and professing to present a new and more exalted system of religious faith; but at the same time he works as a destroyer. His temptations are leading multitudes to ruin. Intemperance dethrones reason; sensual indulgence, strife, and bloodshed follow. Satan delights in war, for it excites the worst passions of the soul and then sweeps into eternity its victims steeped in vice and blood… {DD 33.2}
Satan works through the elements also to garner his harvest of unprepared souls. He has studied the secrets of the laboratories of nature, and he uses all his power to control the elements as far as God allows. When he was suffered to afflict Job, how quickly flocks and herds, servants, houses, children, were swept away, one trouble succeeding another as in a moment. It is God that shields His creatures and hedges them in from the power of the destroyer. But the Christian world have shown contempt for the law of Jehovah; and the Lord will do just what He has declared that He would—He will withdraw His blessings from the earth and remove His protecting care from those who are rebelling against His law and teaching and forcing others to do the same. Satan has control of all whom God does not especially guard. He will favor and prosper some in order to further his own designs, and he will bring trouble upon others and lead men to believe that it is God who is afflicting them. {DD 33.3}
While appearing to the children of men as a great physician who can heal all their maladies, he will bring disease and disaster, until populous cities are reduced to ruin and desolation. Even now he is at work. In accidents and calamities by sea and by land, in great conflagrations, in fierce tornadoes and terrific hailstorms, in tempests, floods, cyclones, tidal waves, and earthquakes, in every place and in a thousand forms, Satan is exercising his power. He sweeps away the ripening harvest, and famine and distress follow. He imparts to the air a deadly taint, and thousands perish by the pestilence. These visitations are to become more and more frequent and disastrous. Destruction will be upon both man and beast…{DD 33.4}
The power and malice of Satan and his host might justly alarm us, were it not that we may find shelter and deliverance in the superior power of our Redeemer. . . . Those who follow Christ are ever safe under His watchcare. Angels that excel in strength are sent from heaven to protect them. The wicked one cannot break through the guard which God has stationed about His people. {FLB 328.6}

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #114864
06/18/09 06:50 PM
06/18/09 06:50 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
OK, Teresa, but this is what I said in another thread in reply to Tom:

Quote:
Quote:

Ellen White makes it crystal clear that the character of the Egyptian plagues was like that of the final plagues and that the final plagues come about as the result of God's withdrawing His protection.

She says that about the winds, and nowhere is it said that the loosening of the winds is the same as the outpouring of the plagues. On the contrary, they have to do with different things.

Four mighty angels hold back the powers of this earth till the servants of God are sealed in their foreheads. The nations of the world are eager for conflict, but they are held in check by the angels. When this restraining power is removed there will come a time of trouble and anguish. Deadly instruments of warfare will be invented. Vessels with their living cargo will be entombed in the great deep. All who have not the spirit of truth will unite under the leadership of satanic agencies, but they are to be kept under control till the time shall come for the great battle of Armageddon.--7BC 967 (1900). {LDE 238.3}

Angels are now restraining the winds of strife that they may not blow until the world shall be warned of its coming doom, but a storm is gathering, ready to burst upon the earth, and when God shall bid His angels loose the winds there will be such a scene of strife as no pen can picture.--Ed 179, 180 (1903). {LDE 239.1}

Satan will then plunge the inhabitants of the earth into one great, final trouble. As the angels of God cease to hold in check the fierce winds of human passion, all the elements of strife will be let loose. The whole world will be involved in ruin more terrible than that which came upon Jerusalem of old.--GC 614 (1911). {LDE 239.3}

Human passion, conflicts, strife. What does this have to do with the plagues?

So, it seems to me that the winds and the plagues are not the same thing.
As to the seven last plagues, they will be similar in nature to the plagues of Egypt.
But, in relation to the plagues of Egypt, I can't accept that God's representative stretches out his hand announcing that something will happen, and then it is Satan who makes it happen. If this isn't God and Satan working in harmony, then what is?

Re: plagues [Re: Rosangela] #114866
06/18/09 08:46 PM
06/18/09 08:46 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Quote:
The restraining Spirit of God is even now being withdrawn from the world. Hurricanes, storms, tempests, disasters by sea and by land, follow one another in quick succession.... {ST, October 9, 1901 par. 2}

Satan works through the elements also to garner his harvest of unprepared souls. He has studied the secrets of the laboratories of nature, and he uses all his power to control the elements as far as God allows....He will favor and prosper some in order to further his own designs, and he will bring trouble upon others and lead men to believe that it is God who is afflicting them. {DD 33.3}

He sweeps away the ripening harvest, and famine and distress follow. He imparts to the air a deadly taint, and thousands perish by the pestilence. These visitations are to become more and more frequent and disastrous. Destruction will be upon both man and beast…{DD 33.4}

these were in the quotes i provided and so it seems there is much more than just
Quote:
Human passion, conflicts, strife. What does this have to do with the plagues?

Quote:
R: But, in relation to the plagues of Egypt, I can't accept that God's representative stretches out his hand announcing that something will happen, and then it is Satan who makes it happen. If this isn't God and Satan working in harmony, then what is?
it kind of looks like they are working in "harmony" here, also:
Quote:
Job 1:12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
but as i said before i see it more as restraining and allowing.

but, having made all those points, im on the fence in some places.
Quote:
Num 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
this, for example is pretty clear - on the surface....but then we have this which vindicates ellen whites statement:
Quote:
Deu 8:15 Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions,...

so why dont we go through the egyptian plagues and the last plagues systematically and see what we come up with? we can play, "win, lose, draw", if im not being blasphemous. smile

Quote:
Exo 7:9 When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent.
Exo 7:10 And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.
i would say this was clearly God, but it caused no harm to anyone except dead sticks. smile

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #114869
06/18/09 11:32 PM
06/18/09 11:32 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
OK. Now let's consider this passage:

Ex 8
16 And the LORD said unto Moses, "Say unto Aaron, ‘Stretch out thy rod and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt.’"
17 And they did so; for Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod and smote the dust of the earth, and it became lice on man and on beast. All the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt.
18 And the magicians so did with their enchantments to bring forth lice, but they could not; so there were lice upon man and upon beast.
19 Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, "This is the finger of God."

About this, Ellen White comments:

"Pharaoh called for the magicians to work with their enchantments. They also showed signs and wonders, for Satan came to their aid to work through them. Yet even here the work of God was shown to be superior to the power of Satan, for the magicians could not perform all those miracles which God wrought through Moses. Only a few of them could they do. The magicians' rods did become serpents, [SEE APPENDIX.] but Aaron's rod swallowed them up. After the magicians sought to produce the lice, and could not, they were compelled by the power of God to acknowledge even to Pharaoh, saying: "This is the finger of God." Satan wrought through the magicians in a manner calculated to harden the heart of the tyrant Pharaoh against the miraculous manifestations of God's power. Satan thought to stagger the faith of Moses and Aaron in the divine origin of their mission, and then his instruments, the magicians, would prevail. Satan was unwilling to have the people of Israel released from Egyptian servitude that they might serve God. The magicians failed to produce the miracle of the lice, and could no more imitate Moses and Aaron. God would not suffer Satan to proceed further, and the magicians could not save themselves from the plagues. 'And the magicians could not stand before Moses because of the boils; for the boil was upon the magicians, and upon all the Egyptians.' Exodus 9:11. God's controlling power here cut off the channel through which Satan worked, and caused even those through whom Satan had wrought so wonderfully to feel His wrath. Sufficient evidence was given to Pharaoh to believe, if he would. Moses wrought by the power of God. The magicians wrought not by their own science alone, but by the power of their God, the devil, who ingeniously carried out his deceptive work of counterfeiting the work of God. {1T 292}

Here it is specifically said that the magicians were working by the power of Satan, trying to counterfeit the work of God (which refers not only to the rod but at least to the first three plagues, too). So I see the first three plagues as being unequivocally called the work of God.

Re: plagues [Re: Rosangela] #114872
06/19/09 03:44 AM
06/19/09 03:44 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
i was hoping we could take them in order. the "win, lose, draw" wasnt meant as "you vs me", but as God did it, the enemy did it, or we cant really tell from what we have been given.

as for the lice, only God can create life, so the question is, did God create the lice, or remove His protecting hand that He had been exercising towards the egyptians all along, and let the lice overtake the people?

im inclined to believe the Lord had been protecting the egyptians from, not just the lice but, many, many, things they had no idea of.

Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #114874
06/19/09 09:51 AM
06/19/09 09:51 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
I've been keeping quiet because my opinions have already been expressed, and I was interested in what Teresa would say. I agree with what she has said.

God's protecting hand protects us from both Satan and the forces of nature. The bad things that happen to those whom God protects may be caused by Satan directly, or not. If not, these bad things may be caused by other evil beings, or by inanimate forces. The basic principle remains the same, which is God removes His protective hand, and bad things happen.

In the case of the plagues, God's servant indicated with the rod what would be destroyed once God's protective hand was removed. It wasn't necessarily Satan who caused the plague to occur, although it might have been. For example, the last plague, the killing of the first-born, looks to have been Satan as opposed to the forces of nature.

This brings up an interesting question. Why didn't Satan simply refrain from killing the first-born to make God a liar? Or, to put it another way, why would he kill the first-born given God said that was going to happen? What did Satan have to gain by this action?

On the surface, it may seem that Satan could gain more by not destroying the first-born, in an attempt to make God look foolish. But when considering what Satan had to gain, it seems he had more to gain by following the course he did. By killing the first-born he had a perfect opportunity to frame God for their killing, and continue misrepresenting God's character, as God was willing to take "credit" for their deaths.

Why was God willing to take such "credit"? For the same reason Christ was willing to tell the parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man. God was working within the paradigm the Egyptians had. Their idea was the true God was the one who was the most powerful, who overpowered the other gods. Now it's true that God is the most powerful, and that God demonstrated His power, but He didn't have to overpower the other gods by force, or Himself kill and destroy, in order to do so. Force is not a principle of God's government, and violence is not a part of His character. He was willing to allow Himself to be misunderstood as using force and violence, in order to reach those whose paradigms were so mixed up. God always has to reach us where we are, or there's no way He can communicate with us. We have highly overrated senses of our abilities to understand God and His ways, so He routinely humbles Himself to reach us in our arrogance and ignorance. He doesn't do so by acting contrary to His principles, but He allows us to misunderstand certain things (e.g. the immortality of the soul, or that He uses force and violence to achieve His ends) in order to teach us others (e.g. even if one should raise from the dead, if Moses is not believed, neither would Christ be, or God is the one true God, more powerful than anyone else).

I am starting out with the conviction that God is a certain way (i.e. like Christ) and when I see Him supposedly doing things which are not like Christ, I ask the question, "What's wrong here?" Of course, one possibility is that I'm misunderstanding what Christ is like, but in this case it seems to me much more likely that what happened in the Egyptian plagues is misunderstood than that Christ, in reality, would resort to force and violence to achieve His ends if necessary.

I cannot conceive, based on Christ's life and teachings, that He would ever, in any circumstances, kill innocent children in order to demonstrate that He is more powerful than another. I cannot imagine that He would ever, under any circumstance, use escalating force and violence, to compel an adversary to capitulate, along the lines that the Egyptian plagues are ordinarily understood.

Once one understands Christ's character to be a certain way, and understands the two principles that God is often presented as doing that which He permits, and that His protective hand saves us from many destructive things of which we are unaware, it's very easy to perceive the violent acts of inspiration in such a way that does not have God directly taking violent action or using force. It's simply a matter of viewing things from a certain paradigm.

A different paradigm to mine allows for God to do things mine does not. It allows God to do violent things, to kill and to use force, because this is what one sees inspiration as saying. Mine does not, because of Christ. If I see inspiration as teaching that God used force or violently killed or tortured someone, or coerced or incented others to act in such a way, my conclusion is that my understanding of the given passage must be incorrect, and what appeared to have happened didn't.

For example, in Scripture we read that God sent poisonous serpents upon the Israelites, and these serpents bit the Israelites, many of whom were injured or died. It looks like God did this because He was ticked off and wanted to teach the Israelites a lesson. From my paradigm, it's easy to see that what actually happened is that God withdrew His protecting hand, and the snakes which He had been protecting them from, caused the damage. God did not sick the snakes on them, nor was He ticked off, but this is what was perceived to have happened, and this is how inspiration (at least Scripture) records this event.

So the underlying question seems to come down to what we allow to be our bedrock in terms of determining what God is really like. Is it Jesus Christ?

Jesus Christ said that the things He did were the things He saw His Father do, and what He taught were the things He heard from His Father. Where did He here and see these things? From Scripture (the Old Testament). So the things He did and taught were what He saw God doing and saying in the Old Testament. Not Christ's actions and teachings appear to be very different than what we read of God doing and saying in the Old Testament. So what to do we do with this apparent discrepancy?

One approach would be to say that Christ did not give a complete revelation of God, but a partial one, revealing what God is like in certain circumstances, namely the circumstances which Christ met. Under different circumstances, God could act and speak in very different ways.

Another approach would be to say that we're simply misunderstanding what God actually did and said in the Old Testament, but Jesus Christ had it right. In this approach, we see Christ as saying, "If you want to know what God is really like, look at Me! Let me be your view, your picture, of God."

If we see the OT God as acting and speaking differently than Jesus Christ did in the flesh, I believe it means our paradigm needs adjusting. We need new wineskins so we can receive new wine. We need the eyes and ears of Christ, to see and hear the things in Scripture as He did.

Page 3 of 91 1 2 3 4 5 90 91

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!