HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,970 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Re: SWINE FLU [Re: Daryl] #121327
11/06/09 05:43 PM
11/06/09 05:43 PM
A
Aaron  Offline
TN
My mom listens to Dr. Nedley a lot. She just told me last week that she heard him say he was going to get the flu vaccine.

Re: SWINE FLU [Re: Aaron] #121421
11/09/09 11:56 PM
11/09/09 11:56 PM
S
Suzanne  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2016

Dedicated Member
Calif. USA
Swine Flu Seen in Pig Herd in Indiana

The U.S. Department of Agriculture said Nov. 4, 2009 that pigs in a commercial herd in Indiana had tested positive for swine flu. The USDA said it discovered 4 tissue samples that tested positive for the virus using its swine surveillance program.

The sample was collected in late October, and the USDA said the pigs as well as the people caring for the animals had recovered.

The test confirmed that several show pigs at the Minnesota State Fair contracted swine flu, also known as the H1N1 virus. The USDA declined to identify the Indiana location of the sick pigs. Officials there have stressed that instances of pigs with swine flu do not pose a threat to consumers of pork products.

Still word of a commercial herd contracting the virus is bad news for the pork industry, which has struggled with poor prices blamed on swine flu fears and the global recession.

Agriculture experts expected that swine flu would eventually show up in domestic swine. A vaccine for hogs is being developed.

The positive tests in Indiana came just days after U.S. officials successfully negotiated an end to one of the more damaging commercial effects of swine flu--a 6-month ban on pork imports to China. Officials expect the Chinese to reopen their import markets. --The Los Angeles Times, Nov. 5, 2009.

Comment: Those of us who follow the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy's proscription on the eating of pork are just that much ahead of the game!

Suzanne

Re: SWINE FLU [Re: Daryl] #121427
11/10/09 06:54 AM
11/10/09 06:54 AM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
Originally Posted By: Daryl F
Unless somebody can convince me otherwise, I for one do not intend to take the H1N1 flu vaccine.

I have been told, however, that Dr. Neil Nedley said that it is OK to take the H1N1 flu vaccine. Does anybody know anything about this?

I wasn't real happy with his answer. I recorded the program so I just went through and found what he said. And will try to summarize. He said he had a patient who may have the h1n1 and so if he doesn't come down with it that he will take the risk of the vaccine. A person can be infected for two days before showing symptoms. You can spread h1n1 before even coming down with a fever.

He said yes, there is controversy about the virus there is always benefits vs risks. If have a suppressed immune system or going to be seeing a lot of people in the general public with h1n1, that the vaccine is worth the risk and if he doesn't come down with h1n1 by the time the vaccine comes out, since he sees a lot of sick people, he himself will utilize i
t.

That seems to be the logic for health care workers being "immunized" with the vaccine. It seems to me if the health care workers were to use masks, it would go along ways in preventing the spread.

This seems to be Dr. Oz's logic for being vaccinated and he was vaccinated on his television show. That was the only time I have seen his program.

Last edited by crater; 11/10/09 06:56 AM.
Re: SWINE FLU [Re: crater] #121428
11/10/09 07:08 AM
11/10/09 07:08 AM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
I thought this a very logical and informative look at the swine flu. It is in spanish, with English sub titles. Bell Tolling for the Swine Flu (Campanas por la gripe A) subtitled
Quote:
TERESA FORCADES, doctor in Public Health, reflects on the history, and gives scientific data, of A type flu and lists all the irregularities related to this subject.

She explains the consequences of the declaration of a PANDEMIC, the political consequences from this declaration and makes a proposal to keep calm. She calls for an urgent activation of all legal mechanism and the participation of all citizens in this matter

Last edited by crater; 11/10/09 07:10 AM.
Re: SWINE FLU [Re: crater] #121495
11/12/09 02:05 PM
11/12/09 02:05 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: crater
He said yes, there is controversy about the virus there is always benefits vs risks. If have a suppressed immune system or going to be seeing a lot of people in the general public with h1n1, that the vaccine is worth the risk and if he doesn't come down with h1n1 by the time the vaccine comes out, since he sees a lot of sick people, he himself will utilize it.
I'm not sure why if someone has a suppressed immune system they would want to take foreign substances directly into their bodies, nor am I sure why if someone's immune system is healthy why someone would want to take foreign substances directly into their bodies. And by foreign substances, I mean both toxic chemicals and elements such as mercury which cannot be broken down and also monkey kidney and testicular cells, horse, and who knows what other exotic unclean creatures which have been used in the past.

Quote:
That seems to be the logic for health care workers being "immunized" with the vaccine. It seems to me if the health care workers were to use masks, it would go along ways in preventing the spread.
With the assumed assumption that vaccines work. This swine flu vaccine has caused me to look into vaccines and the whole theory seems to me to be a big fraud through money and pride. No one has been able to quote me a scientific study showing the effectiveness of vaccines. I have seen some that show some vaccines cause less harm than others. But the logic they use in promoting vaccines seem to me be mostly based on mob ruling.

Quote:
She explains the consequences of the declaration of a PANDEMIC
It appears to me that they were urging the status of pandemic regardless of whether there was warrant for one or not. Almost like they were wanting a test case...?

Re: SWINE FLU [Re: kland] #121502
11/12/09 11:00 PM
11/12/09 11:00 PM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
kland, I couldn't say "why if someone has a suppressed immune system they would want to take foreign substances directly into their bodies, nor am I sure why if someone's immune system is healthy why someone would want to take foreign substances directly into their bodies."

Needly's answer, suprised me. I just tried to convey what he said, as there seemed to be a small amount of interest in his answer.

Re: SWINE FLU [Re: crater] #121503
11/12/09 11:26 PM
11/12/09 11:26 PM
C
crater  Offline
Veteran Member
United States
Originally Posted By: crater
He said he had a patient who may have the h1n1 and so if he doesn't come down with it that he will take the risk of the vaccine. A person can be infected for two days before showing symptoms. You can spread h1n1 before even coming down with a fever.

He said yes, there iscontroversy about the virus there is always benefits vs risks. If have a suppressed immune system or going to be seeing a lot of people in the general public with h1n1, that the vaccine is worth the risk and if he doesn't come down with h1n1 by the time the vaccine comes out, since he sees a lot of sick people, he himself will utilize it.

This seems to be Dr. Oz's logic for being vaccinated and he was vaccinated on his television show. That was the only time I have seen his program.
Sorry I'm not Paul Harvey, but here is the rest of the story! grin
Quote:
But what he didn't tell his viewing audience is that he holds 150,000 option shares in a vaccine company that could earn him millions of dollars in profits as the stock price rises. It is in Dr. Oz's own financial interest, in other words, to hype up vaccines and get more people taking them so that his own financial investments rise in value. . . .

Dr. Oz. isn't merely a holder of SIGA stock options, by the way: He's on the Board of Directors! As SIGA's own website explains, Dr. Oz has served on the board since 2001 and continues his role there today. This brings up the obvious question:

Is it right for someone talking about whether vaccines are safe on television to also be carrying stock options and serving on the board of directors of a vaccine company at the same time?

Just to make things a little more interesting, SIGA Technologies recently received a $3 million grant in taxpayer dollars from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The purpose of the grant money? To fund the study of a chemical adjunct named ST-246 to be used in future vaccines. So taxpayer money is now being used to fund a vaccine technology company whose stock price increases will financially benefit the very celebrity doctor who is hyping up vaccines to a national audience.

Here's a link to the SEC document detailing Dr. Oz's ownership of these 150,000 option shares:
http://sec.gov/cgi-bin/own-disp?act...

The current value of SIGA shares can be verified here:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SIGA

Information about SIGA Technologies and their vaccine technology can be found on their website:
http://www.siga.com/index.php?ID=2

The press release announcing SIGA's receipt of $3 million from the NIH is available here:
http://www.siga.com/?ID=120

Quote:
It has be reported tha he even said on one of the news channels( with Campbell Brown) that his wife didn't take the flu shot or let his 4 kids take it,
Oz himself made a big production of taking the vaccine on his tv show! Wonder what it was tha he actually took?

Then some people question when a doctor has a linked or sells a few supplements like vit D on their website? dunno

Re: SWINE FLU [Re: crater] #121506
11/13/09 03:32 AM
11/13/09 03:32 AM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec

Possible deaths from H1N1 vaccine reported in Sweden:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=16053
________

Re: SWINE FLU [Re: gordonb1] #121527
11/13/09 06:02 PM
11/13/09 06:02 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
But what he didn't tell his viewing audience is that he holds 150,000 option shares in a vaccine company that could earn him millions of dollars in profits as the stock price rises.
Ahhhh. Maybe that's why he recommends injection regardless of your immune system state! Still, I hope I would not be one to endanger my life for a million bucks. Even if it was a publicity stunt. But now if it was just saline water.....

I heard of an employee at a local hospital where they basically forced workers to get the regular flu shot is now a patient with serious conditions. Of course they say it had nothing to do with the vaccine but just happened within a couple of days of getting it. Looking at the VAERS database, a large portion of the problems happen within the first couple of days. It appears another spike happens at 15 days, but may be due to groupings of the data.

The link about the number of shares was incomplete, but I found a form with his information. I don't quite understand options, underlying shares, derivative shares, owned shares, but a further search on his record seems to indicate he owns much more from different dates unless it is an ongoing state. When searching the SIGA record, it's interesting how many MDs are on it. I suppose it's good to have experts on the board, but to have so many directors having large stakes in it, does seem to be a conflict of interest. I know some mutual funds prohibit or only by a specific vote do they allow board members to have a conflicted interest.

I noticed Dr. Rose has over 1 million shares.

Love that site! Like looking into a fishbowl. I also noticed that Drapkin has several investments into Playboy. I wonder what that has to do with vaccines?

Re: SWINE FLU [Re: dedication] #121602
11/15/09 04:45 AM
11/15/09 04:45 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: dedication
What's happening in the Ukraine?

Some believe we are dealing with a new form of bio-weapon.
There are fears circulating the internet that Ukraine’s ‘new virus’ is a deadly bio-weapon released by the pharmaceutical company, Baxter International, which has a research facility in Ukraine.

What are we to think?

Link

Doctors Learn Why People in Ukraine are Dying
"All victims of the virus in Bukovyna (22 people at the age of 20-40) died not from bilateral pneumonia, as was previously thought, but as a result of viral distress syndrome, i.e the total destruction of the lungs.

At first the cardio-pulmonary insufficiency comes, and consequently cardiogenic shock is developed, which causes cardiac standstill and death, told the chief of bureau of the Chernivtsi regional forensic examination, doctor of science, Professor Viktor Bachynsky, UNIAN reports.

"During a bilateral pneumonia some morphological picture is observed. As of data of deaths, there is no such morphological picture. The virus, which causes death, is very aggressive, it does not strike the trachea, but immediately gets into the lungs and causes heavy swelling and solid hemorrhage. Mixed types of parainfluenza and influenza A/N1N1 lead to this state. This is a very toxic strain, which has not yet answered to the treatment of the Ministry of Health", - said Viktor Bachinsky.

According to him, there is a need to change the treatment standards, because those which were used earlier, resulted in nothing – doctors failed to save all people infected with the virus in the reanimation. The belt ventilators did not help also.".........

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!