HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 2,655 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 90 of 91 1 2 88 89 90 91
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #118584
09/01/09 05:49 PM
09/01/09 05:49 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Quote:
These hints, if faithfully carried out, would suffice to show that Bible usage - in other words, the laws of language as employed in the Bible - allow the construction we maintain. {April 1, 1862 JWe, ARSH 139.19}

2nd. But again, it seems plain that in the cases where the Lord is said to have hardened Pharaoh's heart, the language looks rather to the certainty of the event, or to the incidental results God would educe from Pharaoh's sin by over-ruling and punishing it, than to the nature of the agency by which it was done. Phrases sometimes take their shape from their first use. The first use of this is prophetic, Ex.iv,21, (Exo 4:21 And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.)spoken to Moses while yet in Midian, and manifestly having reference to the certainty of the event, and not to the particular kind of agency employed in producing it. {April 1, 1862 JWe, ARSH 139.20}
this has really caught my attention and im going to read my bible with this in mind.

when God says He will do something studying the context will tell us if it is prophetic as to what will happen and not as to how it will happen.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #118601
09/01/09 08:27 PM
09/01/09 08:27 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
In other words, God does not allow Satan to do anything He isn't willing to let happen.

A number of people have made similar statements which I have never understood why.

Could you explain what this means.
What would the opposite mean?

Re: plagues [Re: Green Cochoa] #118640
09/02/09 05:35 AM
09/02/09 05:35 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
M: I hear you saying:

When God withdraws His protection, the bad things that would have happened naturally are allowed to happen within His established and enforced limits.

T: I'd put it this way. God protects us from a thousand dangers, all of them unseen, and when He is caused to remove His protection, the things which He was protecting us from can happen.

M:This implies “inanimate forces” are self-acting, that they can act destructively without God’s management.

I'm just quoting from GC 36.

Quote:
I realize you aggressively oppose this idea, be that as it may, you imply it by insisting God that does not employ the forces of nature as weapons in His arsenal, and that instead He simply permits nature to naturally act destructively.

Again, this is GC 36.

Quote:
You can’t have it both ways, Tom. Either God uses nature like a smart bomb to cause pinpoint death and destruction or He gives nature permission to do it (implying nature is self-acting when God permits).

IMO, this is just an awful view of God's character!! Using nature like a smart bomb. I'm really sorry you have this idea, and just hope and pray you can see that this is nothing like what Jesus Christ lived or taught. When asked if He should cause fire to fall from heaven and destroy the Samaritans, like a smart bomb, as you put it, Jesus Christ said, "You know not of what spirit you are."

Quote:
M: In other words, things are not allowed to get out of hand, to run their full, natural course.

T: This seems rather vague.

M:Wrested from its context I would agree. However, if you take it in context it makes perfect sense. You and I both believe God does not totally withdraw His protection and allow the forces of nature to run its full, natural course because the result would the death and destruction of everything and everyone. The question is who or what would be managing the forces of nature while they are destroying the planet? I believe it would be God. I don’t know what you believe.

I believe God manages the forces of nature, and have said this many times, and have not the slightest idea as to why you are confused regarding this point. The only thing I can think of is that, in your view, for God to manage nature He has to use it like a smart bomb, to cause death and destruction.

Quote:
M: In this sense, the things that happen are, at least to some degree, arbitrary and unnatural.

T: No, this is wrong. I'm not saying this. I don't see how this makes any sense. If God permits the unseen dangers from which He is protecting us to occur, how can this be seen as arbitrary or unnatural? It seems to me you have this completely backwards. It's certainly not anywhere near being accurate as a representation of what I've been saying.

M:You imply it, Tom. You argue that if God totally withdrew His protection things would exceed His established limits.

This is your language, not mind. If you're trying to express something I've argued, you should use my language, and make points I've made.

Quote:
The fact God must work to prevent the forces of nature from totally annihilating everything, which is its default setting, means the regulated results are unnatural and therefore arbitrary.

Have I said this? If so, where?

Quote:
M: However, for these modified, regulated things to happen, the participation of one or more of the following is required - 1) Satan, 2) other evil beings, or 3) inanimate forces.

T: It doesn't make sense to say that inanimate forces "participate." The word "participate" implies volition, which inanimate forces don't have.

M:It’s what you said. "Bad things may be caused by . . . inanimate forces." Since you haven’t explained how you think inanimate forces cause death and destruction it must be assumed you are implying they are self-acting.

This is pretty illogical. One could say just as well, "Since you haven’t explained how you think inanimate forces cause death and destruction it must be assumed you are implying they are not self-acting.

Quote:
M: Of course, it is assumed that in the case of number 3, inanimate forces are self-acting, that they can behave destructively independent of God and yet still be managed by God so as not to exceed His established limits.

T: Of course? No, it's not assumed at all. You're communicating the opposite of what I'm saying.

M:You haven’t explained it yet, thus the assumption is perfectly logical.

No it's not!!! I've explicitly said that nature is not self-acting, to counteract what *you* were saying. I pointed this out to you, and quoted the passage to you. So for you to say that "the assumption is perfectly logical" is nuts. It's only "logical" if you think I would believe something which is exactly the opposite of what I've said. And that's not the least bit logical. "Logical" would be come up with a theory where nature is NOT self-acting.

Quote:
Again, you said if Satan isn’t responsible for causing death and destruction, then either “other evil beings” or “inanimate forces” may be causing it.

So?

Quote:
M: In all of this, God is not to be blamed or credited for the things that happen.

T: You're making something very simple convoluted and garbled, IMO. Just put it this way. God protects us from a thousand dangers, all of them unseen. When He is caused to remove His protection from us, these unseen dangers may impact us. That's a simple, short, accurate summary of what I've been saying.

M:It is not accurate.

What?! Of course it's accurate! It's my view, and I know what's an accurate summary of it. Who are you to contradict this?

Quote:
It doesn’t explain who or what is managing the forces of nature when they act destructively.

So what if this were true? This wouldn't mean my summary of what I believe isn't accurate. I should certainly know better than you.

Quote:
You have plainly stated that it is certainly not God.

Why are you doing this, MM? I don't understand this! I've said repeatedly that God is managing nature, and I've NEVER said that He wasn't.

I think a difficulty here is that you assume that if some natural disaster happens, and God is managing nature, that means that God made that thing happen. Or, to put it another way, if some bad thing happens in nature, and God did not do it, then God could not have been managing nature. This may be your way of seeing things, but it's certainly not mine.

Quote:
Therefore, who or what is? Please answer this question. Thank you.

God manages nature, of course, as I've repeated said.

I think it would be better if you quoted me, MM, and stop saying I'm saying things directly contrary to what I've said.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #118660
09/02/09 04:09 PM
09/02/09 04:09 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Tom,

I think some of your reluctance to accept that God would be directly behind the plagues, as opposed to just withdrawing His protection to allow mayhem to ensue arising from Satanic agencies, natural causes, or mankind's own hands, may have something to do with fitting a proper perspective to the reason for such actions on God's part. It is true that God is loving. He does not force our will. But, and this is because He is loving, God is also just. He is fair. And He will not allow His loyal subjects to be victimized without a recompense.

The following statement from Mrs. White clarifies the conditions of earth during which the last plagues will come.

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
The most solemn warning and the most awful threatening ever addressed to mortals is that contained in the third angel's message. The sin that calls down the wrath of God unmixed with mercy must be of the most heinous character. Is the world to be left in darkness as to the nature of this sin?--Most assuredly not. God does not deal thus with His creatures. His wrath is never visited upon sins of ignorance. Before His judgments are brought upon the earth, the light in regard to this sin must be presented to the world, that man may know why these judgments are to be inflicted, and may have opportunity to escape them. {ST, November 1, 1899 par. 7}[The Signs of the Times ]

It seems, in light of this statement, that it would be counterproductive to getting the message out to believe that God is not behind the plagues in the first place. When we understand the true Source of the plagues, as well as the true reason for them, we are in a better position to escape them. This is, then, an important topic to understand properly.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: plagues [Re: kland] #118665
09/02/09 04:27 PM
09/02/09 04:27 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: kland
M: In other words, God does not allow Satan to do anything He isn't willing to let happen.

K: A number of people have made similar statements which I have never understood why. Could you explain what this means. What would the opposite mean?

Satan is not free to wreak havoc. God is in control - not Satan, not sin, and not sinners. Satan lacks the creative power and authority to manage the forces of nature. Nature is not self-acting. It totally depends on God to behave the way it does. The opposite would mean everything would cease exist or function.

Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #118666
09/02/09 04:47 PM
09/02/09 04:47 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Why are you doing this, MM? I don't understand this! I've said repeatedly that God is managing nature, and I've NEVER said that He wasn't.

Okay. But do you think God employs the forces of nature to cause death and destruction? And, do you think He employs them like smart bombs to ensure the resulting death and destruction does not exceed His will and established limits? Please be thorough and forthcoming in your answer. Thank you.

BTW, if you struggle with the word "employ" please keep the following inspired use of the word in mind:

The bowels of the earth were the Lord's arsenal, from which he drew forth the weapons he employed in the destruction of the old world. Waters in the bowels of the earth gushed forth, and united with the waters from Heaven, to accomplish the work of destruction. Since the flood, God has used both water and fire in the earth as his agents to destroy wicked cities. {3SG 82.2}

Quote:
I think a difficulty here is that you assume that if some natural disaster happens, and God is managing nature, that means that God made that thing happen. Or, to put it another way, if some bad thing happens in nature, and God did not do it, then God could not have been managing nature. This may be your way of seeing things, but it's certainly not mine.

And you certainly haven't explained how or why you think it happens. Please take some time to explain how and why, for example, fire proceeding from the presence of God destroyed Nadab and Abihu. What happened that all of a sudden fire struck them down?

"Nadab and Abihu, by drinking wine, beclouded their reasoning faculties, and so lost their sense of sacred things, that they thought they could as well offer common fire as sacred. God did not excuse them because the brain was confused. Fire from his presence destroyed them in their sin. {4aSG 125.1}

Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #118683
09/02/09 07:05 PM
09/02/09 07:05 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
GC:I think some of your reluctance to accept that God would be directly behind the plagues, as opposed to just withdrawing His protection to allow mayhem to ensue arising from Satanic agencies, natural causes, or mankind's own hands, may have something to do with fitting a proper perspective to the reason for such actions on God's part.

It's not the reasons I'm primarily concerned with here, but the mechanism. There are a thousand dangers from which God protects us, all of them unseen. It's entirely unnecessary for God to cause pain (i.e. excruciating pain for the purpose of punishment), or destruction, or death, in addition to being contrary to His character to do so.

Quote:
His wrath is never visited upon sins of ignorance. Before His judgments are brought upon the earth, the light in regard to this sin must be presented to the world, that man may know why these judgments are to be inflicted, and may have opportunity to escape them. {ST, November 1, 1899 par. 7}[The Signs of the Times ]

GC:It seems, in light of this statement, that it would be counterproductive to getting the message out to believe that God is not behind the plagues in the first place.

It's not counterproductive. The third angels' message has to do with the destruction of that sin/Satan causes. God, by his grace, protects us from sin/Satan. But there comes a point when, when light is rejected, and the Spirit disdained, that God eventually allows those He is protecting to experience the results of their choice.

Quote:
When we understand the true Source of the plagues, as well as the true reason for them, we are in a better position to escape them.

Surely! Sin is the cause of these things, and if we allow God to save us from it, we will escape the plagues. I'd expect you agree with this. Where we differ is that I'm saying:

1.If we allow God to save us from sin, we will be saved from the devastating effects of sin/Satan.

while you are saying:

2.If we allow God to save us from sin, we will be saved from the devastating effects of God Himself (i.e., the judgments of God, punishing those who don't heed His word).

So I see God as sending us a message of mercy, warning us of the measures we need to take to be saved from evil forces, whereas you see Him as sending a message of mercy, warning us of the measures we need to take to be saved from good forces.

I think what I'm suggesting portrays God in a far more positive light, and is in harmony with Jesus' life and teachings.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #118703
09/03/09 01:03 AM
09/03/09 01:03 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Satan is not free to wreak havoc. God is in control - not Satan, not sin, and not sinners.

Satan lacks the creative power and authority to manage the forces of nature.

Nature is not self-acting. It totally depends on God to behave the way it does. The opposite would mean everything would cease exist or function.
mm, how have you reconciled this with your understanding?

Satan works through the elements also to garner his harvest of unprepared souls.

He has studied the secrets of the laboratories of nature, and he uses all his power to control the elements as far as God allows.

When he was suffered to afflict Job, how quickly flocks and herds, servants, houses, children, were swept away, one trouble succeeding another as in a moment.
It is God that shields His creatures and hedges them in from the power of the destroyer.

But the Christian world have shown contempt for the law of Jehovah,

and the Lord will do just what He has declared that He would--He will withdraw His blessings from the earth and remove His protecting care from those who are rebelling against His law and teaching and forcing others to do the same.

Satan has control of all whom God does not especially guard. He will favor and prosper some, in order to further his own designs; and he will bring trouble upon others and lead men to believe that it is God who is afflicting them. {CH 460.2}

While appearing to the children of men as a great physician who can heal all their maladies,

he will bring disease and disaster, until populous cities are reduced to ruin and desolation.

Even now he is at work.

In accidents and calamities by sea and by land,

in great conflagrations,

in fierce tornadoes and terrific hailstorms,

in tempests,

floods,

cyclones,

tidal waves,

and earthquakes,

in every place and in a thousand forms,

Satan is exercising his power

He sweeps away the ripening harvest, and famine and distress follow.

He imparts to the air a deadly taint, and thousands perish by the pestilence.

These visitations are to become more and more frequent and disastrous.

Destruction will be upon both man and beast. "The earth mourneth and fadeth away," "The haughty people . . . do languish.

The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant." Isaiah 24:4, 5. {CH 461.1}

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #118715
09/03/09 02:46 AM
09/03/09 02:46 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq
Satan is not free to wreak havoc. God is in control - not Satan, not sin, and not sinners.

Satan lacks the creative power and authority to manage the forces of nature.

Nature is not self-acting. It totally depends on God to behave the way it does. The opposite would mean everything would cease exist or function.
mm, how have you reconciled this with your understanding?

Satan works through the elements also to garner his harvest of unprepared souls.

He has studied the secrets of the laboratories of nature, and he uses all his power to control the elements as far as God allows.

When he was suffered to afflict Job, how quickly flocks and herds, servants, houses, children, were swept away, one trouble succeeding another as in a moment.
It is God that shields His creatures and hedges them in from the power of the destroyer.

But the Christian world have shown contempt for the law of Jehovah,

and the Lord will do just what He has declared that He would--He will withdraw His blessings from the earth and remove His protecting care from those who are rebelling against His law and teaching and forcing others to do the same.

Satan has control of all whom God does not especially guard. He will favor and prosper some, in order to further his own designs; and he will bring trouble upon others and lead men to believe that it is God who is afflicting them. {CH 460.2}

While appearing to the children of men as a great physician who can heal all their maladies,

he will bring disease and disaster, until populous cities are reduced to ruin and desolation.

Even now he is at work.

In accidents and calamities by sea and by land,

in great conflagrations,

in fierce tornadoes and terrific hailstorms,

in tempests,

floods,

cyclones,

tidal waves,

and earthquakes,

in every place and in a thousand forms,

Satan is exercising his power

He sweeps away the ripening harvest, and famine and distress follow.

He imparts to the air a deadly taint, and thousands perish by the pestilence.

These visitations are to become more and more frequent and disastrous.

Destruction will be upon both man and beast. "The earth mourneth and fadeth away," "The haughty people . . . do languish.

The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant." Isaiah 24:4, 5. {CH 461.1}

I do not believe God stops managing the forces of nature and turns it over to Satan. Do you?

Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #118726
09/03/09 01:04 PM
09/03/09 01:04 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I do not believe God stops managing the forces of nature and turns it over to Satan. Do you?

Job 1:12 The LORD said to Satan, "Very well, then, everything he has is in your hands, but on the man himself do not lay a finger." Then Satan went out from the presence of the LORD.
Job 1:16 While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, "The fire of God fell from the sky and burned up the sheep and the servants, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!"
Job 1:19 when suddenly a mighty wind swept in from the desert and struck the four corners of the house.
Job 2:3 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason."
Job 2:5 But stretch out your hand and strike his flesh and bones, and he will surely curse you to your face."
Job 2:6 The LORD said to Satan, "Very well, then, he is in your hands; but you must spare his life."

There seems to be a contradiction in this as much as who killed Saul.

Did God send fire from Heaven or did Satan? How about the wind? If God is doing this, why did he tell Satan that everything is in his hands? If Satan is managing the forces of nature, why did God say, "incited me against him"?

Page 90 of 91 1 2 88 89 90 91

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!