HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,594
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 13
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Implantable Chip to Detect H1N1 and Other Pathogens #120003
10/01/09 08:43 AM
10/01/09 08:43 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Gordon
He reported a recent press conference by Verichip Corp., (the Florida RFID company) which is developing an implantable chip to detect H1N1 and other pathogens, a "Triage Detection System" to indicate one's condition wirelessly. Also online: an implantable glucose sensor for diabetics.

Endless possibilities.

Verichip: http://www.verichipcorp.com/

Hi Gordon, I just checked your VeryChip link. Thanks for bringing this up. The RFID chips is commonly used with animals for a long time(at least more than a decade, with my experience with farm animals). For disease control with animals and for the ease of transporting and tracking large numbers, the VeryChip is the solution. It's easy to implant under the skin with no "side effect". The animals don't even jump at the insertion. The chips is about 5mm long(1/4")and requires a big needle, however, if inserted in an area where the skin is loose with the least pain sensory, then it's quite painless.

To detect the chips, my hand held scanner has to be placed no more than 1 inch above the chip. However, a Federal Vet was telling me how efficient they have become(especially in Europe), and they have bigger more sensitive scanners to allow herds of animals to run through a door type (one at a time) and able to detect the chip from 1 feet or more, and instantly record them in their database which is well integrated in Europe. That's how they keep track of their info and traveling history, which can be refered easily to eliminate animals coming or haven't went to undesired contaminated location.

It's the only and most efficient way to eliminate livestock diseases that are alarming like Mad cow.

So these chips with their well integrated controling system has been well tested with livestock for a long time now.

That's quite interesting that they now can put sensors inside the chips to measure blood glucose. That's quite a useful tool and would be appealing and a better solution to those who have to prick their fingers all the time.

Yes the possibility are endless in adding sensors into the chips. But for animals, it's only used to ID them.

In regards to the H1N1 control, I don't think they would use the chip to detect H1N1 as a virus is quite small and you need a more extensive lab procedures. It's more complex than blood glucose. There are limitation of what a sensor can do. Also, it wouldn't be practical and expensive to be inserting chips for pathogen detection for a one time procedure. It is practical for glucose detection because the diabetic person needs to check their glucose every day and multiple time a day.

But I can see the need for ID-ing the population similar to how they do with livestock for the purpose of CONTROL. That's the only way to control large groups and it would be quite efficient and useful to control present travelling issues, disease issues, etc... We do have a over-population problem where more countries are getting "modernized" and more people are traveling everywhere. Plus, as we know, because of the degradation of lifestyle around the world, the population is getting more diseased adding to a legit World Wide health concern.

So it's really unavoidable and understandable that the world need to implemant an efficient Id-ing system like VeriChip to control the population. However, we know that those chips will be used against our freedom.

Now, let's pose this question:

Does having a chip from a nationwide H1N1 vaccination enforcement categorize you as having the "mark of the beast"?

Blessings
Re: Implantable Chip to Detect H1N1 and Other Pathogens [Re: Elle] #120006
10/01/09 09:25 AM
10/01/09 09:25 AM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Originally Posted By: Elle

Now, let's pose this question:

Does having a chip from a nationwide H1N1 vaccination enforcement categorize you as having the "mark of the beast"?
In my view, No. Why? Because salvation, at our end, is based on character, not bodily features.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Implantable Chip to Detect H1N1 and Other Pathogens [Re: vastergotland] #120013
10/01/09 02:42 PM
10/01/09 02:42 PM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec
Elle,

Your farm herd experience should tell us volumes! I remember some counties in California introduced RFIDS for pets as early as c.1990. You probably know that Walmart was used to test RFIDs for product inventory. Also employed in hospitals and prisons for people tracking. At one point VeriChip pitched the U.S. Gov't to chip the entire U.S. armed forces - about 1.4 million personnel - don't know if this flew or not.

Some years ago film director Aaron Russo told how mass chipping of the population was an express goal of the Rockefeller family and their CFR colleagues. Nicholas Rockefeller had befriended Russo and laid out the plan.

Can you enter information on the chip prior to insertion?
_______

Re: Implantable Chip to Detect H1N1 and Other Pathogens [Re: gordonb1] #120034
10/02/09 01:23 AM
10/02/09 01:23 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Can you enter information on the chip prior to insertion?

I'm no expert on these, but the ones I've used is only for Id-ing animals with a unique identifyer. These microchip you can't input data once purchased. They insert an unique code in it during it's manufacturing. After that, it's only a 16 digit code.

However, the glucose detector seems to be 'smarter' and more complex by inputing data, processing it, and then outputing a result.

I had never though that the microchips that I have here would be the ideal chips to id people until you brought it up.

The talk will soon be online, but alas, French only. Question period was vigorous, but one visitor stole the floor.
He reported a recent press conference by Verichip Corp., (the Florida RFID company) which is developing an implantable chip to detect H1N1 and other pathogens, a "Triage Detection System" to indicate one's condition wirelessly. Also online: an implantable glucose sensor for diabetics.

Do you know what that guy actually said at that Montreal H1N1 conference? Did they publish the talk online yet? Anyway when they do, I would be interested to know what he actually said, in case there was a misunderstanding somewhere.

I just don't see they implementing a sophisticated microchip for a one time H1N1 procedure. To me it doesn't make sense. However, I do see there great interest to put in a simple chip with unique code just to id and tract people. However, the individual needs to have their microchip read by a scanner. There's no GPS in those chips.

Here is the link to Health Link where they advertise the usage of the chip and it's the very same chip and principle as with livestock :
Originally Posted By: HealthLinkInfo.Com

1. A Simple Procedure.
Health Link is inserted just under the skin, like a shot, in the back portion of the upper right arm between the elbow and shoulder. The procedure is quick, easy, and safe. It is performed by a doctor or nurse practitioner, with no recovery
time necessary.

2. Secure Database.
Use your unique 16-digit Health Link ID number and your confidential username and password to access Health Link’s secure database to input and save your personal, medical, emergency contact and other information. You can also have
someone you trust input information for you.

3. In Case of Emergency.
If you have a medical emergency and are brought to the hospital unable to clearly communicate, emergency room doctors and nurses can identify and learn about you by scanning your right arm with a special Health Link Scanner. The scanner locates your Health Link and provides your unique 16-digit Health Link ID number to emergency personnel.

4. Access to Your Health Record.
Once your unique 16-digit Health Link ID number is retrieved, emergency room doctors and nurses enter your Health Link ID number, along with the hospital’s own confidential username
and password, into Health Link’s secure database. This allows them immediate access to your personal health record, containing your medical and emergency contact information.

5. Medical Care.
The information stored in your personal health record can
help emergency room doctors and nurses treat you quickly,
accurately and safely.

Blessings
Re: Implantable Chip to Detect H1N1 and Other Pathogens [Re: gordonb1] #120039
10/02/09 10:29 AM
10/02/09 10:29 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Gordon and all,

Looks like you heard right Gordon. They have a Microchip that will be able to detect H1N1. WOW! That's amazing and that's worst than just being immunized as that chip will be very sophisticated and I would suspect there will be a GPS into it.

Look what is in the news :
Quote:
VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win
Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:21pm EDT

(Reuters) - Shares of VeriChip Corp (CHIP.O) tripled after the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.

The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.

The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems.

The triage system will provide multiple levels of identification -- the first will identify the agent as virus or non-virus, the second level will classify the virus and alert the user to the presence of pandemic threat viruses and the third level will identify the precise pathogen, VeriChip said in a white paper published May 7, 2009.

Shares of VeriChip were up 186 percent at $3.28 Monday late afternoon trade on Nasdaq. They had touched a year high of $3.43 earlier in the session.

(Reporting by Mansi Dutta in Bangalore; Editing by Mike Miller and Anil D'Silva)

Please forgive me for doubting what you've heard Gordon. My mind couldn't see the possibility of detecting viruses and I still question if there really capable. Their wording could be misleading by implying a H1N1 detection and the microchip wouldn't be able to emmit the info without a marker that would be inserted during immunization time using a marked pathogen for the B&T-cells to copy. However, it looks like that's the pretext they will use to microchip the world.

Blessings
Re: Implantable Chip to Detect H1N1 and Other Pathogens [Re: Elle] #120040
10/02/09 02:32 PM
10/02/09 02:32 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Radio frequencies take energy to generate. Where does it come from?

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Implantable Chip to Detect H1N1 and Other Pathogens [Re: vastergotland] #120151
10/05/09 08:50 PM
10/05/09 08:50 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
This is now a topic of its own.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Implantable Chip to Detect H1N1 and Other Pathogens [Re: Daryl] #120211
10/07/09 02:08 PM
10/07/09 02:08 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
One would need to look at the patent to determine how specific the chip is or if it only looks for certain "by-products" and then makes assumptions.

Quote:
Radio frequencies take energy to generate. Where does it come from?

It would come from the scanner. Which must be within 2 feet. Unless, you turn up the energy. This way, they can have scanners set up at certain strategic locations and "monitor" the population. But, what happens when you turn up the energy to monitor larger distances? With animals, who cares since detecting mad cow, etc. is more important. However, when someone says it's a matter of national security, crank up the power, who cares about people's health.....

Now, if they could build the chip with a pain control, if someone of their choosing should enter or do something they don't want them doing, they can turn up the pain. Exploding chips?

The possibilities are endless!
Just say no.

Re: Implantable Chip to Detect H1N1 and Other Pathogens [Re: kland] #120213
10/07/09 02:21 PM
10/07/09 02:21 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
What might the greatest distance of scanning be?

Galatians 2

Re: Implantable Chip to Detect H1N1 and Other Pathogens [Re: vastergotland] #120217
10/07/09 03:05 PM
10/07/09 03:05 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I only heard 2 feet. But, I see no reason why the distance shouldn't be proportional to the power. The scanning device sends out radio waves which powers the chip to send the signal back. So there is both the distance the power has to travel to power the chip and the reception distance to pick up the response which has to travel a short distance through flesh, clothing, or packaging. Maybe 2 feet is the limit? But, something tells me that if the power is cranked up, disregarding any health aspects, the distance should be much greater. Never far enough to reach satellites directly, but across a room seems reasonable to me.

As a side note, I recall reading about a defeating device (concept only?) which when scanned sends back a huge number of responses overwhelming the scanner. Then recently, I read something about there might be a problem with that violating world trade agreements.

Would you microwave your hand if it disabled the chip?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!