HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,593
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 13
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, dedication, TruthinTypes, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,618 guests, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Re: Lesson #9 - Freedom in CHRIST [Re: Tom] #127631
09/19/10 02:02 PM
09/19/10 02:02 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
R: What I’m saying is that love and selfishness are principles - principles which determine the way we act or react, which govern our unconscious impulses, which influence our feelings, which control our passions, which rule our character.
If newborns have feelings, impulses, actions, reactions, they must be controlled either by love or by selfishness.
T: If this were true, it would apply to fetuses as well (let's say age 6 months, to use your guess, which is fine). So, under this hypothesis, any impules, action, or reaction that a 6 month old fetus would have must be controlled by love or selfishness, but this doesn't make sense.

Of course I'm referring to impulses, actions and reactions which involve feelings, not mere physical impulses like sucking a thumb. Little is known about intra-uterine life, so I will abstain from commenting on that.

Quote:
Similarly with cats and other animals. They act on the basis of instinct. It's not immoral for a cat to meow because its hungry.

Animals have "feelings" too, like jealousy, anger, etc.

Quote:
The feeling would be one of hunger, for a cat, or newborn, and the impulse or action would be to try to attract the attention of the one who could provide food to provide it.

Things are not so simple as that. The feelings of a child (although unconscious) can be, "Look at me! I am upset and I want you to do something about it!" This kind of behavior becomes more and more evident as the child grows.

Quote:
A 6 month old fetus does not love at all. Whether you use Webster, or Ellen White, to define "love," the 6 month old fetus does not have it.

If Adam had not sinned, would a six-month-old fetus have the law of God written in his heart? (I don't claim to know the answer to this.) Would a newborn have it? (Yes.) If so, then love would guide their feelings, actions and reactions - their passions. Today, selfishness guides it.

Quote:
"Carnal nature" involves the participation of the mind. "Sinful flesh" (or "sinful nature") does not. It's very important that we be careful and precise in our use of terms!

The mind cannot be dissociated from the body. If there is sinful flesh, there is carnal nature, unless the divine mind completely replaces the carnal mind, which is what happened in Christ's case. He had our body but Adam's mind.

Quote:
Our flesh generates temptations, and our mind serves as an inbetween.

This may be true in regard to physical addictions, but not in other areas. Or do you think it's your body which generates temptations for you to break the Sabbath? For you to kill? For you to steal? For you to covet? (Think specially about the first time you do it, not about sinful habits of the past.)

Quote:
R: He didn’t face any idols and darling sins which posed inward temptations.
T: If this were true, we would have no hope in overcoming these things.

What you are saying is not true at all. You believe Christ had the temptations of a lesbian and of a pedophile. I don't believe that, as this is completely absurd. I believe Christ took on Himself the guilt for their sins, not that He was tempted with their temptations.
Using your reasoning, there is no hope for the woman to whom makeup, jewery, or fashion dresses, or soap operas constitute a temptation. Christ didn't need to be tempted with the very same temptations each person in the world faces, but with the same classes of temptations we face.

Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: Lesson #9 - Freedom in CHRIST [Re: Tom] #127635
09/19/10 02:24 PM
09/19/10 02:24 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
With the terrible weight of the sins of the world upon Him...

The text says that, with the "weight of the sins" (not temptations) of the world upon Him, Christ faced His own temptations.

Quote:
"laden with sin" by "imputation and heredity"

There is no imputation of temptations. This makes no sense at all. A man cannot be tempted with the temptations which are specifically feminine, and vice-versa. Being tempted means being tempted to do some specific thing. Christ was tempted to jump from the temple pinnacle. This was a temptation which had to do with the pride of display. A temptation to use makeup has nothing to do with Him. (This idea would be laughable, if it were not blasphemous.)

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #9 - Freedom in CHRIST [Re: Rosangela] #127642
09/19/10 10:54 PM
09/19/10 10:54 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
R: What I’m saying is that love and selfishness are principles - principles which determine the way we act or react, which govern our unconscious impulses, which influence our feelings, which control our passions, which rule our character.
If newborns have feelings, impulses, actions, reactions, they must be controlled either by love or by selfishness.
T: If this were true, it would apply to fetuses as well (let's say age 6 months, to use your guess, which is fine). So, under this hypothesis, any impules, action, or reaction that a 6 month old fetus would have must be controlled by love or selfishness, but this doesn't make sense.

R:Of course I'm referring to impulses, actions and reactions which involve feelings, not mere physical impulses like sucking a thumb. Little is known about intra-uterine life, so I will abstain from commenting on that.

What sort of feelings are you talking about? Feelings that a 6-month fetus thru newborn would have?

Quote:
T:Similarly with cats and other animals. They act on the basis of instinct. It's not immoral for a cat to meow because its hungry.

R:Animals have "feelings" too, like jealousy, anger, etc.

Which must be guided by either love or selfishness?

Quote:
Things are not so simple as that. The feelings of a child (although unconscious) can be, "Look at me! I am upset and I want you to do something about it!"

A newborn?

Quote:
T:A 6 month old fetus does not love at all. Whether you use Webster, or Ellen White, to define "love," the 6 month old fetus does not have it.

R:If Adam had not sinned, would a six-month-old fetus have the law of God written in his heart? (I don't claim to know the answer to this.) Would a newborn have it? (Yes.)

What would have happened from the age of 6 months to 9 months to have caused the law to be written on the heart?

Quote:
R:If so, then love would guide their feelings, actions and reactions - their passions.

But they don't love. They haven't developed that capability. You look to be arguing in a circle.

I'm asking you to come up with some definition of love, and explain how a 6 month fetus thru newborn would be capable of that. You're answering by arguing that if Adam had not sinned, then the law would have been written in the new-born's heart, so therefore it would be guided by love. But this is assuming the very thing I'm asking you to explain.

Define "love" however you want, and explain how a 6 month fetus thru new born is able to do that.

Quote:
T:"Carnal nature" involves the participation of the mind. "Sinful flesh" (or "sinful nature") does not. It's very important that we be careful and precise in our use of terms!

R:The mind cannot be dissociated from the body.

That has nothing to do with the fact that "sinful flesh" (or "sinful nature") is different than "carnal nature."

Quote:
If there is sinful flesh, there is carnal nature,

No, not in the case of Christ. Christ had sinful flesh, but not a carnal nature.

Quote:
unless the divine mind completely replaces the carnal mind, which is what happened in Christ's case. He had our body but Adam's mind.

Even if the divine mind completely replaces the carnal mind, the carnal nature remains, because the carnal nature comes as the result of participating in sin. The reason Christ did not have a carnal mind is because He never participated in sin, not because He didn't have sinful flesh.

Quote:
T:Our flesh generates temptations, and our mind serves as an inbetween.

R:This may be true in regard to physical addictions, but not in other areas. Or do you think it's your body which generates temptations for you to break the Sabbath? For you to kill? For you to steal? For you to covet? (Think specially about the first time you do it, not about sinful habits of the past.)

I just said that our flesh generates tempations. I didn't say it generates *all* our temptations.

Quote:

R: He didn’t face any idols and darling sins which posed inward temptations.
T: If this were true, we would have no hope in overcoming these things.

R:What you are saying is not true at all. You believe Christ had the temptations of a lesbian and of a pedophile. I don't believe that, as this is completely absurd. I believe Christ took on Himself the guilt for their sins, not that He was tempted with their temptations.

Using your reasoning, there is no hope for the woman to whom makeup, jewery, or fashion dresses, or soap operas constitute a temptation. Christ didn't need to be tempted with the very same temptations each person in the world faces, but with the same classes of temptations we face.

It doesn't appear to me that you beleive Christ was tempted with *any* temptation we are tempted with. Did you read what I quoted from A. T. Jones? I quoted at length so the argument could be understood. He mentioned temptations from heredity and from imputation. Christ, from heredity, assumed the same sinful nature we have, and, in addition, He took our sins. So He had the ability to be tempted in both ways as we are tempted, both because of the temptations which our sinful nature generates, and the sins which come as a result of our having committed them. Jones went into detail regarding this.

And, indeed, these two things are the two things which make temptations difficult for us. We have a heredity that causes us to be tempted, and we have committed sins, which also makes temptations difficult for us.

It appears to me that you don't believe that either of the two things which make temptations difficult applied to Christ.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #9 - Freedom in CHRIST [Re: Tom] #127643
09/19/10 11:11 PM
09/19/10 11:11 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
T:With the terrible weight of the sins of the world upon Him...

T:The text says that, with the "weight of the sins" (not temptations) of the world upon Him, Christ faced His own temptations.

Neither I nor Jones said otherwise. Nor Ellen White, for that matter. She said it was His having taken our sins that made the temptations in the wilderness so difficult for Him to overcome. Jones went into detail about this.

Nobody said anything about Christ's having taken the "weigh of temptations."

Quote:
T:"laden with sin" by "imputation and heredity"

R:There is no imputation of temptations. This makes no sense at all.

Did you read what Jones wrote? Your response isn't making sense. It doesn't appear you read it.

Quote:
A man cannot be tempted with the temptations which are specifically feminine, and vice-versa. Being tempted means being tempted to do some specific thing. Christ was tempted to jump from the temple pinnacle. This was a temptation which had to do with the pride of display. A temptation to use makeup has nothing to do with Him. (This idea would be laughable, if it were not blasphemous.)

This is so unresponsive to any I wrote or quoted, it's difficult to guess what prompted it. The only thing I can think of to do is to ask that you quote something, and comment on that please.

It seems that rather than dealing with the real issues being raised, your making straw men, caricatrues, and laughing at them.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #9 - Freedom in CHRIST [Re: Tom] #127649
09/20/10 02:14 PM
09/20/10 02:14 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
R: Of course I'm referring to impulses, actions and reactions which involve feelings, not mere physical impulses like sucking a thumb. Little is known about intra-uterine life, so I will abstain from commenting on that.
T: What sort of feelings are you talking about? Feelings that a 6-month fetus thru newborn would have?

Tom, not so long ago it was thought that newborn babies were simply a jumble of reflexes. Today this has changed completely. It's recognized that children have basic personality characteristics right from birth, and that they do have feelings. I'm providing the following links to articles which speak about newborn's feelings:

http://www.thewellspring.com/flex/attach...or-pleasure.cfm

http://www.thewellspring.com/flex/attach...l-developed.cfm

The Bible itself shows us that even pre-borns have feelings:

"For behold, when the voice of your greeting came to my ears, the babe in my womb leaped for joy" (Luke 1:44).

Quote:
What would have happened from the age of 6 months to 9 months to have caused the law to be written on the heart?

In fact, as I said previously, we are loving or selfish from conception, since these things come to us as an inheritance. It's just that, since "heart" means "mind," perhaps it wouldn't be considered correct to speak of the law being written on the heart before there is some kind of consciousness. However, brain research suggests consciousness starts at six months of gestation, perhaps earlier. So it seems it would be correct to speak of the law being written in the heart of pre-borns this age.

Quote:
I'm asking you to come up with some definition of love, and explain how a 6 month fetus thru newborn would be capable of that. ... Define "love" however you want, and explain how a 6 month fetus thru new born is able to do that.

It’s not a question of being “capable of” something. Love is a principle unconsciously manifested in one's actions/reactions, governing one's feelings/impulses. It's part of the character and of the personality with which one is born. It's part of who you are.

Quote:
Even if the divine mind completely replaces the carnal mind, the carnal nature remains, because the carnal nature comes as the result of participating in sin. The reason Christ did not have a carnal mind is because He never participated in sin, not because He didn't have sinful flesh.

The Bible defines the carnal mind as an opposition to God's law. Ellen White says we are born with an opposition to God's law. It's simple. By the way, there’s nothing “neutral” in this world, spiritually speaking. We are either born with a carnal mind or with a holy mind. Which is it?

Quote:
I just said that our flesh generates tempations. I didn't say it generates *all* our temptations.

Please specify which temptations it generates, or cite some examples.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #9 - Freedom in CHRIST [Re: Tom] #127650
09/20/10 02:45 PM
09/20/10 02:45 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
This is so unresponsive to any I wrote or quoted, it's difficult to guess what prompted it. The only thing I can think of to do is to ask that you quote something, and comment on that please.

It seems that rather than dealing with the real issues being raised, your making straw men, caricatrues, and laughing at them.

Ok, you said:
Quote:
This brings out that *both* by heredity and imputation Christ was "laden with sin." It's true that Christ had no "darling sins" or "idols" of His own to overcome, but He had ours!

First, no human being on earth inherits all the sinful tendencies which plague the human race. Nobody is 100% good nor 100% bad. We are a mix. What is being claimed here is that Christ inherited all the sinful tendencies possible for the human race, which is absurd. And, if He didn't inherit all the sinful tendencies which are possible, it stands to reason that those who inherited the sinful tendencies which Christ did not inherit are without hope.
Second, saying that Christ had our "darling sins" or "idols" to overcome makes no sense at all. The fact that our sins were imputed to Him, that He felt the guilt of them, has nothing to do with experiencing the very same temptations we experience. What does the fact that the vanity slave is tempted by fashion dresses has to do with Christ? What I said is that He was tempted to vanity in the second temptation, not that He was tempted exactly like the woman who is tempted by fashion dresses. In His three temptations were represented the three classes of temptations which all human beings face.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #9 - Freedom in CHRIST [Re: Rosangela] #127651
09/20/10 03:09 PM
09/20/10 03:09 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
R: Of course I'm referring to impulses, actions and reactions which involve feelings, not mere physical impulses like sucking a thumb. Little is known about intra-uterine life, so I will abstain from commenting on that.
T: What sort of feelings are you talking about? Feelings that a 6-month fetus thru newborn would have?

I'm not disputing that 6 monthh old fetuses thru newborns have feelings. I asked you what feelings you were were talking about that you said must be controlled by either selfishness or love.

Quote:
T:What would have happened from the age of 6 months to 9 months to have caused the law to be written on the heart?

R:In fact, as I said previously, we are loving or selfish from conception, since these things come to us as an inheritance.

Ok, if you wish to push back the 6 month fetus to an earlier time frame, that's fine. In what way is a xygote loving or selfish?

Quote:
It's just that, since "heart" means "mind," perhaps it wouldn't be considered correct to speak of the law being written on the heart before there is some kind of consciousness.

But surely you can see that more than merely consciousness is involved here. Having the law written on the heart and mind is discussed here:

Quote:
The light shining from the cross reveals the love of God. His love is drawing us to Himself. If we do not resist this drawing, we shall be led to the foot of the cross in repentance for the sins that have crucified the Saviour. Then the Spirit of God through faith produces a new life in the soul. The thoughts and desires are brought into obedience to the will of Christ. The heart, the mind, are created anew in the image of Him who works in us to subdue all things to Himself. Then the law of God is written in the mind and heart, and we can say with Christ, "I delight to do Thy will, O my God." Ps. 40:8.(DA 176)

Having the law written on the heart and mind means saying, with Christ, "I delight to do Thy will, O my God." This isn't something a 6 month old fetus, or a newborn, does, even less than that they love, something I pointed out many posts ago, and to which you still haven't responded. That is, I've been asking in what sense babies, or 6 month old fetuses love, and don't believe you have answered.

Quote:
However, brain research suggests consciousness starts at six months of gestation, perhaps earlier. So it seems it would be correct to speak of the law being written in the heart of pre-borns this age.

Only if we have a very superficial understanding of what having the law written on the mind and heart means, and similarly in regards to love. You don't appear to be considering morality in any of this. That is, morality involves the ability to make decisions. This is the same point in regards to love and having the law written on the heart and mind. To say these things happen to a 6 month old fetus makes these things all amoral. (i.e. not moral questions)

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #9 - Freedom in CHRIST [Re: Tom] #127652
09/20/10 03:24 PM
09/20/10 03:24 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
R:Ok, you said:

T:This brings out that *both* by heredity and imputation Christ was "laden with sin." It's true that Christ had no "darling sins" or "idols" of His own to overcome, but He had ours!

R:First, no human being on earth inherits all the sinful tendencies which plague the human race. Nobody is 100% good nor 100% bad. We are a mix. What is being claimed here is that Christ inherited all the sinful tendencies possible for the human race, which is absurd.

What is claimed where? If you're talking about what A. T. Jones wrote, then I would question why Ellen White would so enthusiastically endorse teachings which are "absurd." If you're talking about something I wrote, what do you have in mind that I wrote?

Quote:
And, if He didn't inherit all the sinful tendencies which are possible, it stands to reason that those who inherited the sinful tendencies which Christ did not inherit are without hope.

Let's see if I'm following your argument. Your argument is:
1.It's absurd to suggest that Christ inhereited all the sinful tendencies which are possible.
2.If it is the case that one is without hope if one has sinful
tendencies which Christ did not inherit, then those who had sinful tendencies which Christ did not inherit are without hope.
3.Therefore our hope is not dependent upon not having sinful tendencies which Christ did not have.

From this it follows that it's not necessary for Christ to have inherited *any* sinful tendencies that we have. I assume this is your argument, and your position?

Quote:
Second, saying that Christ had our "darling sins" or "idols" to overcome makes no sense at all. The fact that our sins were imputed to Him, that He felt the guilt of them, has nothing to do with experiencing the very same temptations we experience.

This is what Jones is arguing, isn't it? What I'd like to establish is that you agree that I've correctly interpreted what Jones said. I'd like to know whether you're disagreeing with my interpretation of what Jones said, or with what Jones said.

Quote:
What does the fact that the vanity slave is tempted by fashion dresses has to do with Christ?

Your idea is nothing, I take it? So the vanity slave should not be directed to find hope in the fact that Christ was tempted as (s)he was?

Quote:
What I said is that He was tempted to vanity in the second temptation, not that He was tempted exactly like the woman who is tempted by fashion dresses. In His three temptations were represented the three classes of temptations which all human beings face.

What makes the temptation difficult for the vanity slave are two things:

1)Heredity.
2)Past history.

I'm understanding you to say that Christ's temptations involved neither of these things. Basically your idea, as I understand it, is that if an angel from heaven were to take a human body that could tire and hunger, that angel's temptations (if it were tempted by Satan in the wilderness as Christ was, after having fasted as Christ did) would be no different than Christ's were. Is this a correct understanding?

I'm not seeing the connection in your thinking between Christ's temptations and ours, which I see both the SOP and A. T. Jones bringing out very strongly.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #9 - Freedom in CHRIST [Re: Tom] #127658
09/20/10 06:47 PM
09/20/10 06:47 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Ok, if you wish to push back the 6 month fetus to an earlier time frame, that's fine. In what way is a xygote loving or selfish?

In its own constitution.

Quote:
Having the law written on the heart and mind means saying, with Christ, "I delight to do Thy will, O my God."

Sure. It means to be in harmony with God's character and law. Adam was created in that way, and his children would have been born that way. Naturally loving, naturally good.

Quote:
This isn't something a 6 month old fetus, or a newborn, does, even less than that they love, something I pointed out many posts ago, and to which you still haven't responded. That is, I've been asking in what sense babies, or 6 month old fetuses love, and don't believe you have answered.

I've never said they love, but that holy babies would have been controlled by love, which is very different. This is having a loving and unselfish disposition naturally flowing from one's heart.

Quote:
You don't appear to be considering morality in any of this. That is, morality involves the ability to make decisions.

Obviously the ability to make decisions comes later in the life of a child. This doesn't preclude a child from being naturally loving or selfish before that.

Reply Quote
Re: Lesson #9 - Freedom in CHRIST [Re: Tom] #127659
09/20/10 07:08 PM
09/20/10 07:08 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
R: First, no human being on earth inherits all the sinful tendencies which plague the human race. Nobody is 100% good nor 100% bad. We are a mix. What is being claimed here is that Christ inherited all the sinful tendencies possible for the human race, which is absurd.
T: What is claimed where? If you're talking about what A. T. Jones wrote, then I would question why Ellen White would so enthusiastically endorse teachings which are "absurd."

Yes, I’m referring to A. T. Jones, with whom I suppose you agree. Did she endorse Jones/Waggoner's writings or their preaching? And does her endorsement mean she agreed with 100% of what they said?

Quote:
From this it follows that it's not necessary for Christ to have inherited *any* sinful tendencies that we have. I assume this is your argument, and your position?

Yes.

Quote:
I'd like to know whether you're disagreeing with my interpretation of what Jones said, or with what Jones said.

With what Jones said.

Quote:
Your idea is nothing, I take it? So the vanity slave should not be directed to find hope in the fact that Christ was tempted as (s)he was?

Christ was tempted as (s)he was in essence, not in form. So the vanity slave would find hope in Christ’s second temptation.

Quote:
What makes the temptation difficult for the vanity slave are two things:
1)Heredity.
2)Past history.

I don’t think the strength of a temptation has to do with just these factors. A temptation is a combination of factors.

Reply Quote
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 10:58 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!