HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 105 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 104 105
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: Tom] #131625
03/10/11 12:27 AM
03/10/11 12:27 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
Originally Posted By: Tom
This way of putting things almost sounds like God is subservient to the tree.

It does not to me since God is the one who actually provides this life ingredient in the tree. E.g., the elevator is not greater than Elisha Otis who invented it. This is simply the way that God has designed for man to physically live forever, and as I see it, that is the best that could have been done for mortals.

It seems to me that God, out of mercy, did not want their life prolonged, similarly to how He permitted the eating of meat after the flood to shorten man's life.

Knowing the hurt that sin would inevitably bring, including death for many, as already explained here it was indeed in mercy. However ‘sinful man managing to live forever was possible with the fruit of life.

It seems to me that man’s life was cut short after the flood to keep in check the increase of sin. With man being subject to death earlier, that would make them think twice before engaging in evil ways. It would also decrease the population expansion, thus allowing for God to work out his prophetic plans as needed without again being forced to start all over, as with the flood, due to the conditions then. Shorten lives also involves diminished intellectual and physical performance, and thus a slower pace in the increase of knowledge, as prophetically crucial.

Scripture should be compared with Scripture to obtain a proper understanding of things. You can't just pick one text, and make it "boss," and not consider other things which have been written on a subject.

It seems to me that this is exactly what you are doing here. Jesus Himself spoke of the importance of the Tree of Life for the Redeemed in Rev 2:7 as well as the other mentions in Revelation. EGW repeatedly and clearly makes this point. Gen 3:22-24 shows the physical reality involved here, as expressed by God, particular in regards to sinful man. Jesus said that a sinful man will surely die, however God [and the SOP] had said that they could live forever as sinful people. Did the physical make up of man change at the cross? I fully understand that without accepting Christ man will die, however I do not see anything throughout the Bible or SOP that says that this death will occur for any other reason than the fact that that sinful person will not be granted access to the Tree of Life. Jesus merely made a physical reality go through him as due, to be effectuated. However he did not destroy that physical reality. That is a similar reasoning that people use to say that the Ten Commandments have been abolished. I.e., because Jesus brought forth grace. To paraphrase EGW: ‘one statement of God does not destroy the other’. We should instead see how the reconcile. So I theologically see that Jesus took the pre-fall equation: Man + Sinlessness + Tree of Life = Perpetual Life and added the needed pivotal Gospel Provision that: Man + Atoning Sacrifice + Tree of Life = Perpetual Life. And that is all in the GC context where the Tree of Life had only been granted access to for sinless man. If that had not been the case the equation would potentially be Man + Tree of Life = Perpetual Life.

As I said before, the Cross was always a Plan B, and a bridging one at that, in this equation that Man could live forever by just eating this God-Provided fruit of Life.

It seems to me incontrovertible that eternal life comes through faith in Christ. Do you disagree?

Access to the possibilty of perpetual life now comes through faith in Christ’s sacrifice. Explain away the illustration in this post where even a redeemed person worshipping at the foot of the throne of God at the mouth of the river of life every day in Heaven will not die if He does not eat of the fruit of life and you’ll begin to prove your point where your theological understanding for eternal life ends with Christ, something which EGW also does not relate.

If I understand your viewpoint correctly, it is:

1.Eternal life comes to us through a tree.
2.Jesus Christ is instrumental because He gives us access to the tree.
3.Eternal life does not come through Jesus Christ, except indirectly (because He gives us access to the tree).
4.The many times in Scripture that speak of our receiving life through Jesus Christ (or representing Jesus Christ as "the life", "the life and the resurrection," etc.) implicitly mean that He is such because He gives us access to the tree of life.

Simply said, given my prior restatments here, ‘Yes to all 4 points.’

I see the tree of life as of minimal importance when compared to Jesus Christ. My understanding of Scripture is that Jesus Christ is all important, and that we receive life by receiving Him. For example, "He that has the Son, has life." This life that we receive, eternal life, is dependent upon Jesus Christ.

The most ironic thing is that you are actually fully correct here, not by what you actually seem to believe, but because of the actual realities involved in the Fruit of Life. As I had said here:

Originally Posted By: NJK Project
I did forget to mention the water of life. And this may be another way in which God’s Tree of Life is spread throughout nature since every living thing requires water. In fact these life giving ingredients may all be in this water that flows from God’s throne and which cause the tree of life on its banks to provide these fruit. This may also have been the case in Eden. The “life” here would indeed come from God, as, as I showed earlier, it still did with the Tree of Life in Eden, nonetheless it is still a tangible “supernatural” ingredient that can only be ingested by Man through the Tree, its aromatic air or possibly that water of Life. Simply even bowing down all day and night before God’s throne at the mouth of that River won’t actually perpetuate that life. To me this inevitable reality shows how mortal man is unimprovably naturally mortal and his body needs to tangibly ingest this fruit of Life.

This “ingredient of Life” probably comes directly from God and is provided through man and creation only via a necessary mediated from (i.e., River of Life-Tree-Fruit|Aroma). I still have a question if this now only comes from God the Father, if the “God in Jesus” actually eternally died in the atonement sacrifice, i.e., the Lawgiver forever died to redeem man.

You have a unique view of how these passages should be "plainly read." Given that it's unique, to claim this is how the passage plainly read needs to be considered in that context. That is, it is how it plainly reads to you, but clearly not to everyone.

You’ll have to provide more substantiation for this since at least 2 other people in this thread (+ EGW) see Gen 3:22-24 as being ‘plain and straightforward’. In regards to Gen 3:15, it was a prophecy (as the SOP also says). I understand “plain reading” as it is exegetically ascertainable. So also engaging in such exegesis should make these “clear” also to you. So as far as I see it here, you are the one who is in the “unique” category here. I also am not to be blamed for a lack of exegesis on the part of you or others.

On the other hand, that Jesus Christ is preeminent in Scripture, and has a crucial role in our salvation, beyond granting us access to a tree, is not a view uniquely held by me.

In regards to living eternally, the sacrifice of Christ was a Plan B. Perpetual Life for man was to be provided otherwise, but as I say, this life ingredient itself actually comes from God, which also includes, at least possibly, prior to the Cross, Michael/Jesus Christ.

Also, it's not simply a matter of how this one passage is understood, but there's the rest of Scripture to take into account. From my point of view, it's not simply that you're understanding one given passage in a certain way, but you're not giving due weight to other passages. Scripture must be understood as a whole.

There is sufficient Bible and SOP that support that Gen 3:22-24 is indeed foundational to man living forever, whether sinful or not.

For example, I brought out the passage from the SOP saying that when one looks to the cross, one comes to the conviction that the sure result of sin is death. I stated that no one would look to the cross and come to the conviction that if one doesn't partake of the tree of life, one will die. You disagreed with this stating that that this is what you though. I pointed out to you that you were unique with this, and challenged you to point out any other writer who has expressed this idea, to which you responded that truth is not determined by popular consensus, to which I responded that I was not looking for a popular consensus, but a consensus of one (other than yourself).

I have responded to that saying that the “spiritual” realization here will be that sin will even result in the death of God if it is ever to be dealt with. Even the death of God was the only option/way to ultimately eradicate it. That indeed was the lesson that God wanted to portray on the cross. Yet it does not negate the fact that sinful man can live forever if they ate of the Fruit of Life. Since EGW also clearly says that, this is how I see these two sets of statements reconciling with each other. In this case an intended perception did not eclipse the possible reality was it not, but for the barring action of God in Eden. Indeed a sinful person, (i.e., one who live according to his will and not God’s, as many people do today), who has access to the tree of life, can, avoiding certain diseases and mortal wounds, live forever. God however wanted to completely avoid the sure death and bloodshed that could also result even is such a sinfully “good” life.

The point here is that you are taking a view point which is unique to yourself, and expressing dismay when I disagree with it. That doesn't seem to me to be a reasonable reaction.

If I have a point of view which is unusual, or unique, then I understand that the onus of proof will be on me, and much patience will be required, to try to persuade others to see things as I do, or even, an objective much easier to try to achieve (but still challenging), to get others to at least understand what my point of view is.

My assurance in certain points that may be unique to me is all based upon exegesis. If I am advancing a personal opinion, I, naturally, contrary to what you may understand, will not state it with such assurance. E.g., my understanding that the ‘“God in Christ” eternally died at the Cross.’ So, as I say you need to challenge the foundation of what I have stated, which as a seminarian, you, of all people should have been, and should be, most capable of doing. (Even if I am saying so myself, it is a good thing that I can, and will correct an exegetical mistake that I may have made. My aim here is also to arrive at Biblical Truth and not merely/paramountly, to personally be right).

This has been my point. I think you're overemphasizing one passage, a passage which you interpret uniquely. I don't think trying to deal with our disagreement by challenging your interpretation of this one passage has any chance of success. That's why I'm trying to discuss things from the perspective of the Great Controversy, or Plan of Salvation, as a whole.

As I said before, there is a Theological chief/foundational element to Gen 3:22-24 which is corroborated in the many quotes EGW made on the Tree of Life which transcend the entire period of the GC, and does not end at the Cross as you are claiming.

I provided a brief summary as to how I see the Great Controversy, and asked for you to do the same. I've been extremely busy, and have tried to do the best I can keeping up with this thread (and appreciate all the time and effort you've put into it), but may have missed your response to this request. If you responded, please point me to where.

See this post. You will find that my GC view emphasizes/highlights the Theological realities revealed in the Bible, as seen with the Tree of Life.

The reason you believe in the "Foreplanning View" is because this is what you *perceive* the Bible teaches. And this is the same reason everybody, who accepts the Bible as authoritative, believes what they believe.

I guess I should have added “exegetically” teaches, because that would have factually dismissed many views of people who are not bothering to take this step, which does not necessarily involve delving into the original languages, but also just letting the text speak for itself from its context. E.g., when Gen 22:12 says: “Now I know” that is what is to be understood or also: when Isa 46:10 says: “Declaring the end...” it is not saying ‘I know the end’ or even “making known the end”, but indeed stating what it will come to be as with any “declaration.” The pertinent wider context also supports this view. It is private views that bar such plain readings, also ignoring this wider context. In regards to your understanding of Christ’s words on “Life”, it is easy to see that many times Christ was figuratively speaking, i.e., He was not necessarily that physical thing but symbolically the key to that what was done by or the physical aspect of, that thing. E.g., Christ saying that one who believes in Him will never die, is clearly to be understood spiritually sin we will now still die.

Yes, indeed! We need to be open to viewpoints other than our own, willing to see things in another way, willing to admit error. That is, being open-minded and flexible in our thinking our necessary traits.

I am most willing to do that, however prove it first. I am not going to accept one’s view simply because of the sentimentalism they have attached to it. That is why exegesis is paramount to Biblical understanding.

“Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.” Matt 25:45 NJK Project
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: Tom] #131626
03/10/11 12:30 AM
03/10/11 12:30 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
Originally Posted By: SOP
Had Satan and his host then been left to reap the full result of their sin, they would have perished; but it would not have been apparent to heavenly beings that this was the inevitable result of sin. A doubt of God's goodness would have remained in their minds as evil seed, to produce its deadly fruit of sin and woe.

This “full result” in context speaks of the immediate destruction of Satan and his host for having sin by opposing the government of God, prior to sin having been allowed to fully develop. There is no mention or implication here at all by the SOP that “It took the cross to make the connection between sin and death clear.” It is simply how sin exactly, we fully develop, will bring about death, that is the issue here as explicitly stated in the preluding 763.4-764.1. (This is what I mean by eisogesis and not allowing the text to plain read for itself, but reading it through one’s own theological views.)

“Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.” Matt 25:45 NJK Project
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: Tom] #131628
03/10/11 12:31 AM
03/10/11 12:31 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted By: APL
APL:(quoting EGW)In order to possess an endless existence, man must continue to partake of the tree of life. Deprived of this, his vitality would gradually diminish until life should become extinct.(end quote)

Does this mean you think this passage is implying that entropy did exist before there was sin?

I personally see the EGW statement here pointedly saying that such “entropy” only began when man/nature would be “dperived” of the fruit of life.

Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: Tom] #131629
03/10/11 12:32 AM
03/10/11 12:32 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
This is a fundamental problem of sin; it makes murderers of those who choose to live by its principles. This isn't something the tree of life can fix. It requires Jesus Christ to fix the problem of sin.

So, to sum up the thought, even if man continued to have access to the tree of life, he would still die...

As man is, and will always be free, they can always commit murder if they so choose. Christ does not take away this accessible possibility but removes the inherited tendency to such sins for those who accept his sacrifice in faith. Sinful man did not have to murder anyone else. Human nature would make this a likely possibility but there could alway be a last man, couple or clan/tribe standing even through this violence, which could have been “self-defence” for them. So a sinful man could indeed live forever.

Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: APL] #131639
03/10/11 10:19 AM
03/10/11 10:19 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
Originally Posted By: APL
Second, you have missed the whole point all together. The serpent's seed is that which he added to the system, the transposable elements. So we all have them! To say Able had good seed and Cain had bad seed misses the point. To say that the flood wiped out the bad seed misses the point. Clearly the bad seed also was preserved by the flood.

I must further point out her APL, that “this Seed” can indeed really only be truly/fully fulfilled in Christ. I think Paul’s theologically related comments in Gal 3:16 & 19, emphasizing the singular form here (as both the Greek and Hebrew for zera & sperma (respectively) is in Gen 3:15) shows that this is to be perfectly, if not solely fulfilled in Christ. (cf. Rom 16:20). So “the seed” may indeed be speaking of the fallen nature that Satan brought about through influence vs. the coming perfect Divine nature that will be found in Christ. Interestingly both natures were present in Christ (with, of course, the human nature being sinless, but, as the SOP says, just like any man’s living at that time.)

Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: NJK Project] #131652
03/10/11 05:31 PM
03/10/11 05:31 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: NJK
B) To say that “The serpent's seed is that which he added to the system, the transposable elements.” is at your proving stage merely (eisogetical), hypothetical conjecture.
It is only eisegesis if the Bible does not support it in other places.
I have yet to see “proof” that ‘Satan physically injected something evil in man through the banned fruit.’
Can I absolutely prove it? No. But Matthew 13 sure hints at it, and Romans 5:12, 18, and Psalms 51:5.
Originally Posted By: John 8
John 8:44 AKJV You are of your father the devil...
Is the devil a father? Does he have offspring? Or, could this be interpreted in another way with respect to genetics?

Question - is God arbitrary? Is God ever arbitrary? When God said, do not eat of the tree, was this an arbitrary test of obedience on the part of God?
Originally Posted By: EGW
The fruit itself was harmless. If God had not forbidden Adam and Eve to partake of the fruit of the tree of knowledge, their action in taking it would not have been sinful. Up to the moment of God's prohibition, Adam might have eaten of the fruit of that tree without realizing any harm. But after God had said, Thou shalt not eat, the act became a crime of great magnitude.{ST, January 23, 1879 par. 14}
Did God arbitrarily forbid the eating of the fruit?

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: Tom] #131653
03/10/11 05:38 PM
03/10/11 05:38 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: EGW in DA
God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life. He is "alienated from the life of God."
What is the life of God? Could it not be that the life that God has given us is encoded in our very being, in our DNA? Is we destroy that DNA, we then alienate our selves from the life of God? The law that controls our 100 trillion cells is written in the DNA. Transgress that law = misery and death.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: NJK Project] #131654
03/10/11 05:52 PM
03/10/11 05:52 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
To me the “working of the arts” merely involve sensorily influential things and not any direct physical interference or injection.
Is this not eisegesis? This is your opinion.
In regards to nature, it came to be affected because of Man’s fall which cause the agent that preserved its perfection to be removed, thus allowing it to become self-corrupted.
Genesis 3:22 says that the Tree of Life would have caused man to life forever. Are you saying that if Man had not been barred from the Tree of Life, that out nature would have remained perfect?
Originally Posted By: {ST, November 19, 1894 par. 2}
Satan sought to correct the law of God in heaven, and to supply an amendment of his own.
HOW would Satan correct the law of God in Heaven? How could supply an amendment? The real question is, what is God's law?

Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: NJK Project] #131656
03/10/11 06:58 PM
03/10/11 06:58 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: With these things in mind it is proper to ask - Who or what acts when sinners are punished and killed? For example, when fire "went out from the LORD" and killed Nadab and Abihu, who or what acted to kill them? We both agree the fire did not act on its own. Please understand I'm not asking you to explain why they deserved to die. Obviously they are responsible for the fact they died. The question is - Who or what employed the fire that killed them?

T: I think the same principles were at work in these cases as laid out in the paragraphs I just quoted [GC88 36].

Here's an excerpt from the quote you posted, "The Spirit of God, persistently resisted, is at last withdrawn from the sinner, and then there is left no power to control the evil passions of the soul, and no protection from the malice and enmity of Satan."

In the Bible it says, "And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the LORD, which he commanded them not. And there went out fire from the LORD, and devoured them, and they died before the LORD."

Ellen wrote, "God consumed them by fire for their positive disregard of His express directions. {RH, March 25, 1875 par. 2} "Fire from his presence destroyed them in their sin. {4aSG 125.1} "A fire blazed out from the holy of holies and consumed them. {Te 280.1}

You seem to be suggesting the "fire" that "blazed out" from the "presence" of God in "the holy of holies" and "consumed" Nadab and Abihu in reality was employed by Satan. Is this what you believe Ellen had in mind? If so, doesn't that imply she believed Satan was standing beside God in the most holy place when he employed fire to kill them?

Do you know of even one passage where Ellen plainly says, God withdrew His protection and permitted Satan to employ fire to kill Nadab and Abihu?

1. In the OT, did Jesus ever command godly people to kill ungodly people in battle?

2. In the OT, did Jesus ever command godly people to execute capital punishment?

3. In the OT, did Jesus ever withdraw His protection and permit the forces of nature or evil men, and/or evil angels to kill men, women, and children?

M: Yes, God turns the other cheek, goes the extra mile, and offers His other coat. Which begs the three questions listed above. What else can you tell us about Jesus that can help us understand the three actions named above?

T: I think it begs other questions.

What other questions do you have in mind?

Also, it is obvious that the answer to the three questions listed above is - Yes! Do you agree? If not, why not?

Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: NJK Project] #131659
03/10/11 07:20 PM
03/10/11 07:20 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: NJK Project
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
The reason I believe "There shall be no more death" means sin and death will never happen again is because of the context - "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." The promise says there shall be no death, no crying, no sorrow, no pain. If God killed someone because they sinned I don't see how it could happen without pain, crying, and sorrow on the part of the guilty party and on the part of those who witness it.

You have only stated your “belief” without really any exegetical or Theological support, at least to counter the ones I had presented. The verb “to be” for ‘mourning, crying, tears, pain’ is also in the middle voice. So they too will not occur “of themselves.” And that is indeed because the “former things” which naturally brought about these emotions would have passed away, namely the hurt that is brought by sin.

Furthermore there very well may be ‘no mourning, nor crying, or tears’ either by the those who are faithful as they would fully understand the fairness and necessity of such a judgement. Even the one being judged may not express any such emotion recognizing also its fairness. Indeed only a extremely recalcitrant person in the face of all this GC proof will choose to go down this path of sin again, and so they themselves will not manifest these emotions. Also, since God would be “nipping this sin in the bud”, there may also not be any pain involved in this judgement.

Still the full force of this verse, in context focuses on the adverse emotions that had been brought about by the ‘former state of thing’ which God will make sure never comes to be the case again, thus not reproducing these derived emotional results.

The idea that "there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain" can be interpreted to mean sin and death will continue to play out in the New Earth is hard to swallow. Ellen wrote:

"But we desire to enter heaven, for there, there is no disappointment, no sorrow, no sin, no one who shall say, "I am sick." There, there is no burial train, no mourning, no death, no parting, no broken hearts; and Jesus is there, peace is there. {ST, February 8, 1892 par. 4}

If, as you say, sin and death will continue to play out in the New Earth, why, then, did Ellen say, There will be "no sin . . . no disappointment . . . no parting"?

Page 30 of 105 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 104 105

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!