HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,177 guests, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Re: Are Ellen White's writings the final authority on prophetic, doctrinal, or historical interpretation [Re: JAK] #131950
03/18/11 07:47 PM
03/18/11 07:47 PM
H
Harold Fair  Offline
Active Member 2013
Florida, USA
There are four places in the KJ that state that WE are the sons of God. John 1:12, Romans 8:14, Phil. 2:15 and 1John 3:1.
Nowhere does it say that any angels are sons of God.

Harold T.
Re: Are Ellen White's writings the final authority on prophetic, doctrinal, or historical interpretation [Re: JAK] #131953
03/18/11 08:50 PM
03/18/11 08:50 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: MM
M:Please post a quote where she said "I was shown" or "I saw", etc, as it relates to the Shut Door.

Please post a quote where she said "I was shown" or "I saw", etc, as it relates to who wrote the book of Hebrews.

J:Sorry, MM, I did not realize that you were unfamiliar with EGW. From other posts by you I assumed that you were well read in this area. My bad.

He's supposed to know everything Ellen White wrote by heart, or he's "unfamiliar with EGW"? That seems rather harsh. If you're familiar with her, it should be easy for you to answer his request, shouldn't it?

Quote:
These controversies (and others) regarding EGW are well known to any Adventist that does any amount of studying and/or thinking.

Maybe his idea is that she never said what is commonly thought. There are a lot of apocryphal EGW statements running around. I get misquoted all the time, and often ask for quotes regarding things I've said. Asking for evidence is a very reasonable request.

Quote:
I would prefer if you did not use amaturish delaying/redirecting tactics, but rather address the issue with your own ideas and opinions.

His idea may be that there is no such quote. He's addressing the issue by asking you to produce a quote.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Are Ellen White's writings the final authority on prophetic, doctrinal, or historical interpretation [Re: Tom] #131954
03/18/11 08:59 PM
03/18/11 08:59 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: Harold
There are four places in the KJ that state that WE are the sons of God. John 1:12, Romans 8:14, Phil. 2:15 and 1John 3:1. Nowhere does it say that any angels are sons of God.

There are places where the phrase cannot be referring to human beings. For example:

Quote:
According to Job 38:4-7, “The sons of God shouted for joy” when He laid the foundations of the earth.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Are Ellen White's writings the final authority on prophetic, doctrinal, or historical interpretation [Re: NJK Project] #131955
03/19/11 12:55 AM
03/19/11 12:55 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
How about, so that your stance can be objectively/transparently verified, giving the substantive proof of your belief here in the light of my previously listed (substantive) objections i.e., approval of sacrifice, wavesheaf timely typology, resurrected saints on earth for 40 days??, and the others.

I understand the approval of Christ's sacrifice in Christ's first ascension was something just between Christ and the Father, whereas the approval in His second ascension was a public one, before all the universe. It seems to me the sheaf weaved at Passover represented Christ's resurrection (1 Cor. 15:20, 23), not the resurrection of this special group. And, finally, I don't believe the resurrected saints and Christ were in heaven during the 40 days. Trying to ascertain where they were is speculative, but the ascension of the resurrected saints is associated with Pentecost, and so with the second ascension of Christ. "Therefore He saith, 'When He ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men'" (Eph. 4:8). Both the biblical context and EGW make clear that the "gifts" mentioned here are the spiritual gifts showered upon Christians on Pentecost.

Re: Are Ellen White's writings the final authority on prophetic, doctrinal, or historical interpretation [Re: Rosangela] #131958
03/19/11 08:01 AM
03/19/11 08:01 AM
Will  Offline
Most Dedicated Member
BC, Canada
Rosangela,
I would like to know more about these 2 ascensions you wrote about:
Quote:

I understand the approval of Christ's sacrifice in Christ's first ascension was something just between Christ and the Father, whereas the approval in His second ascension was a public one, before all the universe.

In my reading I understood that when Christ arose, and a special group also was risen, that these represented the first fruits as represented in the Sanctuary Services.

If there is more to it I would like to know, it's been an interesting theme for me to study.
God Bless,
Will

Re: Are Ellen White's writings the final authority on prophetic, doctrinal, or historical interpretation [Re: Rosangela] #131959
03/19/11 08:39 AM
03/19/11 08:39 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
These are interesting replies Rosangela, but they are variously, and in various degree, actually not exegetically, deeply rooted enough:

Originally Posted By: Rosangela
I understand the approval of Christ's sacrifice in Christ's first ascension was something just between Christ and the Father, whereas the approval in His second ascension was a public one, before all the universe.

I do not see anything in the SOP, as presently organized/related, that describes what happened between Christ and God in the first ascension. So to say anything of that first ascension is only speculation. What I see described in EGW’s 40th-day ascension in DA 834.2 all speak of spiritual themes and elements that would have been needed to be approved at that first meeting, as they all focus on the triumph of Christ at the Cross.

Also, as related by EGW in that passage, the meeting with the Father in this vision took place in seclusion with the Father and was not a public one. It was only when this was approved, in seclusion, that Jesus reappeared before the awaiting “public”, not to be publically approved, but to receive the worship due to him, and also that these beings had, without any doubt or question, always wanted to give to him. So they were not at all first desiring to have a “public” approval done.

It seems to me the sheaf weaved at Passover represented Christ's resurrection (1 Cor. 15:20, 23), not the resurrection of this special group.

In saying “first fruit” and not actually “wave sheaf”, was Paul not actually saying that Jesus was the “wave sheaf” but simply a “first fruit of those who are asleep”. I.e., he may not have been making any connection to the Sanctuary “wave sheaf” symbology here even though he mentions the thematically linked “first fruit” term. Indeed/of course, not every time that the term “first fruit” is mentioned does it mean ‘the sanctuary’s “wave sheaf” symbol, but merely something that occurs first/as a prime example. (E.g., Rom 8:23; 11:16; 16:5; 1 Cor 16:15; James 1:18; Rev 14:4). Indeed the Law on this symbol in Lev 23:10 implies that many things could be associated with “first fruit” and so in that passage “sheafs” (Heb. “omer” = Greek (LXX) “dragma”; and simply is ‘a (handful) measurement’) had to be specified as what is understood as these “first fruits”.

EGW also pointedly apply this meaning to the resurrected saints: e.g., DA 834.2:

Originally Posted By: SOP
“He points to the tokens of His triumph; He presents to God the wave sheaf, those raised with Him as representatives of that great multitude who shall come forth from the grave at His second coming.”

Notice also what EGW says of the wave sheaf in 1SM 306.4 (August 11, 1898):

He points to His triumph in this antitype of Himself--the wave sheaf--those raised with Him, the representatives of the captive dead who shall come forth from their graves when the trump shall sound. (from YI, August 11, 1898 par. 10)

It seems to me here that EGW was also saying that the wave sheaf symbol itself was an antitype of Jesus and that it came to have a fulfillment in those who were resurrected with him.

And, finally, I don't believe the resurrected saints and Christ were in heaven during the 40 days.

I’ve tried to avoid a Mormonic quip here, but where else would Christ and these saints be during these 40 days -preaching to Native Indians and transplanted Jews from Jeremiah’s time (supposedly) living in North America then???

EGW says that these resurrected saints were raised up and ascended upon Christ’s ascension:

As He ascended, He led the way, and the multitude of captives set free at His resurrection followed.

They therefore would have been, and could only have been, on the earth until this ascension. Since, as stated priorly here EGW also says that they convinced people of the resurrection. Then, if they were doing this for 40 days, as it is strongly, and solely implied by the “ascending (from earth)” notion involving them then how did they not convince everyone in Israel of the resurrection, including the disciples earlier on??

Also, going around to unfallen worlds, if that is thought to be the case, would really futile since if His sacrifice was not yet approved of by the Father, indeed in the only way that it needed to, there was really not substantive “proof” that it was accepted and complete and parading these resurrected said to these other worlds would not be saying/showing anything definitive.

Trying to ascertain where they were is speculative, but the ascension of the resurrected saints is associated with Pentecost, and so with the second ascension of Christ.

From what I’ve seen and as further shown below, that is merely from EGW’s understanding.

"Therefore He saith, 'When He ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men'" (Eph. 4:8). Both the biblical context and EGW make clear that the "gifts" mentioned here are the spiritual gifts showered upon Christians on Pentecost.

Paul’s statement here does not say that these “gifts”, indeed the Pentecost gifts, were immediately given to men. Indeed 10 more days passed between Christ’s final ascension and the outpouring of these Gifts to the Church. So that statement could just as easily apply to an understanding that ‘Jesus ascended (e.g., with his first ascension) and some time in the future (in this case 50 days later), these gifts were given to men.’

In Matt 28:16-20, which manifestly is the final ascension, Jesus tell his gathered disciples that:
“All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.” and he also accepted worship, as in prior times. However that does not seem to be in agreement with a claim that he refused to receive worship from the Angels just a few instances later when he ascended to heaven for the final time.

Indeed upon his resurrection, he had not merely told Mary no to detain him (John 20:17), but had actually refused for her to even begin to worship him. He had literally said, as exegetically shown, (see in this post): “I prohibit you to even begin to affectionately (= worshipfully (Matt 28:9)) cling to me. EGW points out that she was beginning then to adoringly lunge for his feet (DA 790). As EGW adds there:

“Jesus refused to receive the homage of His people until He had the assurance that His sacrifice was accepted by the Father. He ascended to the heavenly courts, and from God Himself heard the assurance that His atonement for the sins of men had been ample, that through His blood all might gain eternal life.”

This all shows to me that after that first ascension Christ had all the assurance and authority to no longer put off any worship of him.

Last edited by NJK Project; 03/19/11 10:03 AM. Reason: Deeper 1 Cor 15:20, 23 exegesis

“Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.” Matt 25:45 NJK Project
Re: Are Ellen White's writings the final authority on prophetic, doctrinal, or historical interpretation [Re: JAK] #131964
03/19/11 07:14 PM
03/19/11 07:14 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: JAK
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Please post a quote where she said "I was shown" or "I saw", etc, as it relates to the Shut Door.

Please post a quote where she said "I was shown" or "I saw", etc, as it relates to who wrote the book of Hebrews.

Sorry, MM, I did not realize that you were unfamiliar with EGW. From other posts by you I assumed that you were well read in this area. My bad. These controversies (and others) regarding EGW are well known to any Adventist that does any amount of studying and/or thinking. I would prefer if you did not use amaturish delaying/redirecting tactics, but rather address the issue with your own ideas and opinions.

Fair enough. God never told Ellen the door was shut or that Paul wrote Hebrews. Not everything she wrote was inspired by God. Again, she is clearly speaking for God when prefaced things with "I was shown", "I saw", "Said the angel", etc. For example:

Quote:
I saw that God had not changed the Sabbath, for He never changes. But the pope had changed it from the seventh to the first day of the week; for he was to change times and laws. {EW 32.3}

At the general conference of believers in the present truth, held at Sutton, Vermont, September, 1850, I was shown that the seven last plagues will be poured out after Jesus leaves the sanctuary. Said the angel, "It is the wrath of God and the Lamb that causes the destruction or death of the wicked. At the voice of God the saints will be mighty and terrible as an army with banners, but they will not then execute the judgment written. The execution of the judgment will be at the close of the one thousand years." {EW 52.1}

August 24, 1850, I saw that the "mysterious rapping" was the power of Satan; some of it was directly from him, and some indirectly, through his agents, but it all proceeded from Satan. It was his work that he accomplished in different ways; yet many in the churches and the world were so enveloped in gross darkness that they thought and held forth that it was the power of God. Said the angel, "Should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?" Should the living go to the dead for knowledge? The dead know not anything. For the living God do ye go to the dead? They have departed from the living God to converse with the dead who know not anything. (See Isaiah 8:19, 20.) {EW 59.1}

Of course, there are many other ways in which we know she saw details not recorded in the Bible. For example:

Quote:
"How is it that ye sought Me?" answered Jesus. "Wist ye not that I must be about My Father's business?" And as they seemed not to understand His words, He pointed upward. On His face was a light at which they wondered. Divinity was flashing through humanity. On finding Him in the temple, they had listened to what was passing between Him and the rabbis, and they were astonished at His questions and answers. His words started a train of thought that would never be forgotten. {DA 81.3}

Re: Are Ellen White's writings the final authority on prophetic, doctrinal, or historical interpretation [Re: Will] #131965
03/19/11 07:29 PM
03/19/11 07:29 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
Rosangela,
I would like to know more about these 2 ascensions you wrote about

Hi, Will. In the day Christ arose, He ascended to heaven and was there during some hours:

Jesus quickly ascended up to his Father to hear from his lips that he accepted the sacrifice, and that he had done all things well, and to receive all power in heaven, and upon earth, from his Father. {1SG 73.1}
Angels like a cloud surrounded the Son of God, and bid the everlasting gates be lifted up, that the King of glory might come in. I saw that while Jesus was with that bright, heavenly host, and in the presence of his Father, and the excellent glory of God surrounded him, he did not forget his poor disciples upon earth; but received power from his Father, that he might return unto them, and while with them impart power unto them. The same day he returned, and showed himself to his disciples. He suffered them then to touch him, for he had ascended to his Father, and had received power. {1SG 74.1}

And then He ascended a second time after 40 days (Acts 1:9).

Re: Are Ellen White's writings the final authority on prophetic, doctrinal, or historical interpretation [Re: Rosangela] #131966
03/19/11 07:48 PM
03/19/11 07:48 PM
Will  Offline
Most Dedicated Member
BC, Canada
Thanks Rosangela, I think I'm more confused and this is just due to my narrow understanding of something so wonderful, vast, and eternal as Jesus Christ's ministry, and eternal Glory smile

My confusion stems from looking at the Sanctuary Services as they pointed to Christ and how those services typified Christs ministry and resurrection, and I am confused if there is anything that points to that which would illustrate His ascension briefly right after He rose from the grave.
My purpose is to learn more, cause I don't doubt that He could have gone up briefly, anything is possible. However in considering comparing Scripture upon Scripture, it would really help me.
God Bless,
Will

Re: Are Ellen White's writings the final authority on prophetic, doctrinal, or historical interpretation [Re: Mountain Man] #131967
03/19/11 07:54 PM
03/19/11 07:54 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Quote:
But now in His own familiar voice Jesus said to her, "Mary." Now she knew that it was not a stranger who was addressing her, and turning she saw before her the living Christ. In her joy she forgot that He had been crucified. Springing toward Him, as if to embrace His feet, she said, "Rabboni." But Christ raised His hand, saying, Detain Me not; "for I am not yet ascended to My Father: but go to My brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto My Father, and your Father; and to My God, and your God." And Mary went her way to the disciples with the joyful message. {DA 790.2}

Jesus refused to receive the homage of His people until He had the assurance that His sacrifice was accepted by the Father. He ascended to the heavenly courts, and from God Himself heard the assurance that His atonement for the sins of men had been ample, that through His blood all might gain eternal life. The Father ratified the covenant made with Christ, that He would receive repentant and obedient men, and would love them even as He loves His Son. Christ was to complete His work, and fulfill His pledge to "make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir." Isaiah 13:12. All power in heaven and on earth was given to the Prince of Life, and He returned to His followers in a world of sin, that He might impart to them of His power and glory. {DA 790.3}

While the Saviour was in God's presence, receiving gifts for His church, the disciples thought upon His empty tomb, and mourned and wept. The day that was a day of rejoicing to all heaven was to the disciples a day of uncertainty, confusion, and perplexity. Their unbelief in the testimony of the women gives evidence of how low their faith had sunk. The news of Christ's resurrection was so different from what they had anticipated that they could not believe it. It was too good to be true, they thought. They had heard so much of the doctrines and the so-called scientific theories of the Sadducees that the impression made on their minds in regard to the resurrection was vague. They scarcely knew what the resurrection from the dead could mean. They were unable to take in the great subject. {DA 790.4}

In the DA quote above she clearly says that on Sunday Jesus was raised from the grave, spoke to Mary, ascended to heaven, met with the Father, returned to earth, and met with His disciples.

Quote:
When Jesus, as He hung upon the cross, cried out, "It is finished," the rocks rent, the earth shook, and some of the graves were opened. When He arose a victor over death and the grave, while the earth was reeling and the glory of heaven shone around the sacred spot, many of the righteous dead, obedient to His call, came forth as witnesses that He had risen. Those favored, risen saints came forth glorified. They were chosen and holy ones of every age, from creation down even to the days of Christ. . . {SR 233.1}

Those risen ones differed in stature and form, some being more noble in appearance than others. . . {SR 233.2}

Those who came forth after the resurrection of Jesus appeared to many, telling them that the sacrifice for man was completed, that Jesus, whom the Jews crucified, had risen from the dead; and in proof of their words they declared, "We be risen with Him." They bore testimony that it was by His mighty power that they had been called forth from their graves. . . {SR 233.3}

But those who came forth from the grave at Christ’s resurrection were raised to everlasting life. They were the multitude of captives who ascended with Him as trophies of His victory over death and the grave. . . . {CTr 286.2}

As Christ ascends while in the act of blessing His disciples, an army of angels encircles Him as a cloud. Christ takes with Him the multitude of captives as His trophy. He will Himself bring to the Father the firstfruits of them that slept, to present [them] to God as an assurance that He is conqueror over death and the grave.—Manuscript 115, 1897. {CTr 286.6}

In the quotations above Ellen makes it clear "the multitude of captives" Jesus raised on Sunday ascended to heaven with Him 40 days later.

Quote:
Christ arose from the dead as the first fruits of those that slept. He was the antitype of the wave sheaf, and His resurrection took place on the very day when the wave sheaf was to be presented before the Lord. For more than a thousand years this symbolic ceremony had been performed. From the harvest fields the first heads of ripened grain were gathered, and when the people went up to Jerusalem to the Passover, the sheaf of first fruits was waved as a thank offering before the Lord. Not until this was presented could the sickle be put to the grain, and it be gathered into sheaves. The sheaf dedicated to God represented the harvest. So Christ the first fruits represented the great spiritual harvest to be gathered for the kingdom of God. His resurrection is the type and pledge of the resurrection of all the righteous dead. "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him." 1 Thessalonians 4:14. {DA 785.4}

. . .

Then the portals of the city of God are opened wide, and the angelic throng sweep through the gates amid a burst of rapturous music. {DA 833.7}

There is the throne, and around it the rainbow of promise. There are cherubim and seraphim. The commanders of the angel hosts, the sons of God, the representatives of the unfallen worlds, are assembled. The heavenly council before which Lucifer had accused God and His Son, the representatives of those sinless realms over which Satan had thought to establish his dominion,--all are there to welcome the Redeemer. They are eager to celebrate His triumph and to glorify their King. {DA 834.1}

But He waves them back. Not yet; He cannot now receive the coronet of glory and the royal robe. He enters into the presence of His Father. He points to His wounded head, the pierced side, the marred feet; He lifts His hands, bearing the print of nails. He points to the tokens of His triumph; He presents to God the wave sheaf, those raised with Him as representatives of that great multitude who shall come forth from the grave at His second coming. He approaches the Father, with whom there is joy over one sinner that repents; who rejoices over one with singing. Before the foundations of the earth were laid, the Father and the Son had united in a covenant to redeem man if he should be overcome by Satan. They had clasped Their hands in a solemn pledge that Christ should become the surety for the human race. This pledge Christ has fulfilled. When upon the cross He cried out, "It is finished," He addressed the Father. The compact had been fully carried out. Now He declares: Father, it is finished. I have done Thy will, O My God. I have completed the work of redemption. If Thy justice is satisfied, "I will that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am." John 19:30; 17:24. {DA 834.2}

. . .

The slaying of the Passover lamb was a shadow of the death of Christ. Says Paul: "Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us." 1 Corinthians 5:7. The sheaf of first fruits, which at the time of the Passover was waved before the Lord, was typical of the resurrection of Christ. Paul says, in speaking of the resurrection of the Lord and of all His people: "Christ the first fruits; afterward they that are Christ's at His coming." 1 Corinthians 15:23. Like the wave sheaf, which was the first ripe grain gathered before the harvest, Christ is the first fruits of that immortal harvest of redeemed ones that at the future resurrection shall be gathered into the garner of God. {GC 399.2}

These types were fulfilled, not only as to the event, but as to the time. On the fourteenth day of the first Jewish month, the very day and month on which for fifteen long centuries the Passover lamb had been slain, Christ, having eaten the Passover with His disciples, instituted that feast which was to commemorate His own death as "the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world." That same night He was taken by wicked hands to be crucified and slain. And as the antitype of the wave sheaf our Lord was raised from the dead on the third day, "the first fruits of them that slept," a sample of all the resurrected just, whose "vile body" shall be changed, and "fashioned like unto His glorious body." Verse 20; Philippians 3:21. {GC 399.3}

In the quotes above she makes it clear Jesus, not the people who were raised with Him, is the first fruits of the wave sheaf.

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!