HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,127 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 105 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 104 105
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: NJK Project] #131483
03/06/11 05:29 PM
03/06/11 05:29 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Greetings all...
Originally Posted By: NJK said
Nonetheless a God-cursed ground, as it occurred in Eden, could, through the roots of vegetation, cause them to have die after sin, especially if they were then intaking bad elements from their roots and now did not have the tree of life’s antidote, breathe in through their foliage, to counter this.
NJK - compare your though with EGW:
Originally Posted By: EGW
Christ never planted the seeds of death in the system. Satan planted these seeds when he tempted Adam to eat of the tree of knowledge, which meant disobedience to God. Not one noxious plant was placed in the Lord's great garden, but after Adam and Eve sinned, poisonous herbs sprang up. In the parable of the sower the question was asked the master, "Didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? From whence then hath it tares?" The master answered, "An enemy hath done this." [Matthew 13:27, 28.] All tares are sown by the evil one. Every noxious herb is of his sowing, and by his ingenious methods of amalgamation he has corrupted the earth with tares. {16MR 247.2}
What is being described here? Genetic engineering? Sure sounds like it to me. Eating from the Tree of Knowledge was the key to releasing these "seeds" on to creation. I think this statement says that God is not responsible in any way for the distress we see in creation.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: APL] #131486
03/07/11 12:41 AM
03/07/11 12:41 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
Welcome APL.
I agree in essence with this SOP statement. The use of a Qal verbal form for “curse” shows that this would be a natural act. I.e., natural because of sin. The causation of Satan however may merely been from the fact that he was able to make Adam and Eve fall and thus remove the Tree of Life beneficence from all of Nature resulting in this, actually natural genetic self-mutation. So I do not understand this to pointedly mean an ‘active/direct sowing of bad seeds’ by the devil but an indirect one through the more direct act of having tempted Adam and Eve into sinning. Still “an enemy has done this’.

“Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.” Matt 25:45 NJK Project
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: NJK Project] #131487
03/07/11 02:30 AM
03/07/11 02:30 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
More of my pertinent PM comments on this topic

-I am not versed in genetic science as you manifestly are but here you say that the mental state affects gene expression, then why is that not enough to come to cause DNA damage? This is just like a key is really not why you car start. I.e., you can hot wire the car and make it start or find soem other way along the line (e.g., with a manual car, roll it down a hill), however the key does also make the car start and that most easily. That is how I see that mental states can cause damage, even if indirectly to one’s DNA.

-EGW states that we can break free from this ‘captivity’ when the ‘whole heart is yielded to God.’ I’ll say more on this distinct issue later.

-I see that this “act” opened the door for the devil to influence them to do evil and thus caused these evil thoughts to begin to flow in their minds.

-As I said earlier in the forum discussion thread (see here):

Quote:
Originally Posted By: Tom
It does this by virtue of what it does to the one who sins, wrecking his mind, causing him to believe lies, lies which destroy him.

Originally Posted By: NJK Project
Apply this (also assumed theology) to the fall of Eve. When was her mind so ‘“wrecked” causing her to believe the lie of Satan, resulting eventually in her physical death years later’? According to your line of reasoning, this would have to be before she ate of the fruit. So according to this view, she sinned, not when she ate the forbidden fruit, but before that when she believed Satan and picked it and then ate it. However, if Eve had thrown the fruit away prior to eating, even biting into, it, choosing to now stop believe the Serpent and once again trusting God, she would not have sinned. She would have allowed herself to be greatly tempted, but would not have sinned. (Also had she remained/returned by Adam’s side, she would then not even have been tempted.) As the Bible states clearly in regards to Jesus, being tempted in not synonymous with committing sin (E.g,. Christ’s wilderness temptation, ordained/allowed by God (Matt 4:1); Heb 4:15). So Eve was deceived and believed Satan’s lie with a perfect and “un-wrecked” mind.

God never said that they could not “touch” the banned fruit. That was Eve’s statement in Gen 3:3 (vs. Gen 2:17). So that is also why I see that God made the test here to fully eat of the fruit in order to have this chose sealed. The fact that the effect of sin was not immediate also gave both Adam and Eve an uninfluenced chance to stopped this fruit eating at any time before the wholly ate it, thus this sudden change of mind would have been wholly done in faith and would have righteously been credited to them. By taking a first bite and not seeing any change they however placed themselves under the possibility of believing that Satan lie was truth and thus in continuing to eat the whole fruit, they sealed their choice that they distrusted God and believed Satan.

-Here is the continuation of my earlier point. And this is where Tom’s Theologically view fits in. I believe that Jesus takes care of the psyche/psychological aspects of sin. This “psyche” is what is understood as the soul. Christ bore our acted out sins and that mainly, psychologically. See my blog post on this topic.
The Tree of Life takes care of or physical perpetual life (i.e., body and health) however Christ’s sacrifice takes care of the mental/psychological (= “soul”) detrimental effects of sin. So He purges our mind of these adverse effects and traces of sin restores to us a perfect psyche. Still our eternal life is physically possible only by eating of the fruit of life and if we were to refuse to eat it, we actually would be sinning, violating God’s health law.

-As a pointed symbol of God’s Righteousness, I see the Robe of Light as being distinct of Man’s physical body. So I see that God fully controlled when I could be removed and thus see that He did not immediately remove it after Eve sinned, but only when both Adam and Eve sinned, for the reasons stated above. And for sin to be established in the Earth, both Adam and Eve had to sin. So sin really did not take its effect when Eve alone ate the fruit. Furthermore, this Robe of Light is the only thing that man had wholly/tangibly lost as a result of sin. Our bodies remain the same sin Creation, though they have gradually become less performance. So that fact also suggests to me that this Robe was distinct from Man’s physical form/body/faculties.

I also see that its function was to properly cover Man and Woman with their perfect bodies which could in itself, independently be a source of temptation and a occasion for sin. So God took it upon himself to remove that natural temptation. No doubt this Robe was not even “form-fitting/revealing.” Hence also the dress and adornment reform mandate of the Remnant Church.

-I addressed this point in my first comment above. If thoughts are a root or indirect cause of DNA damage, then it is still a cause, and a indispensable one at that. As a example, if I spend my life being angry and having feeling of hatred against my spouse who I live with every day, those bad emotions and thoughts will cause my body to over-secrete or even just secrete e.g., bile which can lead to the development of cancer. Thus my thoughts came to affect me on the cellular level. The healthful converse is true for having a “merry heart” and being joyful.

-We will indeed see God like the Angel’s see him. And that may simply be looking at the light which surrounds Him. From what I understand only Mighty Angels, which include Michael/Jesus and Gabriel. (And evidently five others (see here [search for “Raphael”]) for a total of 7) are able to enter into that light; at least more than the other regular angels.

-Fully agreed and the end result would inevitably be death, through harm and diseases that the Fruit of Life may not have been empowered to fully heal as they were sin related. God no doubt new this which is why he cut things short here, preventing such suffering. However a “righteous” sinful/unbelieving person, as many in the world today consider themselves could live a very long time if they avoided these blatantly evil acts though they would no doubt be affected in some ways by the misery in the world. Satan was probably banking on this latter possibility: I.e., created beings could live without having to be subject to God’s authority and this requirement was really just self-serving and arbitrary. God on the other hand knew that even if it took 1 million years, death could be the end result. E.g. a violent sinful person could assault a “self-righteous” sinful person and inflict a mortal blow and to defend against this, this “self-righteous” sinful person would have to build weapons to defend himself and thus would probably have to kill many people along their long life. So one way or the other such fear, death, killing and murder would mar the world.

-I rather see that the Theological reason why Adam and Eve had a shorter grace period than Lucifer was that Lucifer was acting in a first instance situation. Adam and Eve were clearly warned by God. They thus had much less excuse for falling/persisting in their wrong course. Satan was testing waters that had never been tested. Adam and Eve sinned out of a complete non necessity. They did not need to eat of the fruit, having a garden full of other permitted trees. Satan sin was more ideologically centered. So that shows me the fairness of God’s grace, indeed as seen throughout the Bible and as it will be in the final judgement (cf. Exod 33:19). So God really and justly “understood” Lucifer more in his fall than Adam and Eve who had less of an excuse/reason to sin.

-Though, through freedom, a possibility, I see that this fully-allowed-to-develop GC, will be the reason why no one will mistrust God again. However, consider this: I also believe that it could for some reason happen, however sin God and all of the Universe will have tangible proof at hand as to what this will lead to, indeed with all of the issues having been answered during the GC, then no one will object to the instant, summary destruction of such a rebelling person. So that is pointedly how I see and understand the often quoted Nah 1:9 here as it fully says: “Whatever you devise against the LORD, He will make a complete end of it. Distress [and not merely sin will not rise up twice.” (Nah 1:9 NASB). So “sin” may freely take root in someone, but its “distressing effect will not again be allowed to flourish and that through the full approval of everyone else. That is really the inevitable risk in truly and eternally granted freedom.

“Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.” Matt 25:45 NJK Project
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: NJK Project] #131492
03/07/11 02:33 PM
03/07/11 02:33 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: NJK
So “sin” may freely take root in someone, but its “distressing effect will not again be allowed to flourish and that through the full approval of everyone else. That is really the inevitable risk in truly and eternally granted freedom.

Were sin to reoccur in the New Earth, death would also reoccur. However, Jesus promises, "There shall be no more death."

Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: NJK Project] #131497
03/07/11 05:35 PM
03/07/11 05:35 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
-I am not versed in genetic science as you manifestly are but here you say that the mental state affects gene expression, then why is that not enough to come to cause DNA damage? This is just like a key is really not why you car start. I.e., you can hot wire the car and make it start or find soem other way along the line (e.g., with a manual car, roll it down a hill), however the key does also make the car start and that most easily. That is how I see that mental states can cause damage, even if indirectly to one’s DNA.
Mental state and lifestyle choices greatly affect what is known as epigenetics which alters gene expression. The underlying DNA does not change, but the switches that turn it on or off do change. In your car example, this may represent you loosing the key. There are other ways to make the car go, but without the key it is more difficult. However, this is not all that we see in the genome. It is one thing to loose the key, it is another is someone came in and took out the entire steering column along with the ignition switch. You may still be able to start the car, but it is much more difficult to control the car without a steering wheel.

That is what has happened in the genome. DNA elements called transposons, mobile DNA, jumping genes, transposable elements (TEs), selfish DNA, junk DNA, many names, have caused wide wholesale damage to the DNA. If a portion of DNA is completely removed, how do you get it back? You don't. TE are responsible for many, perhaps all of out diseases. I realize that is a bold statement, but the evidence is accumulating and pointing that way. TE damage accumulates over time. All life forms are infected by TEs. Romans 8:22 AKJV "For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now."

Yes, our thought patterns affect gene expression. But this does not account for the huge damage observed in the genome. Epigenetics can control much of the damaged genome, but can not cure it. EGW talked about "holy flesh".
Originally Posted By: 2SM
"All may now obtain holy hearts, but it is not correct to claim in this life to have holy flesh." {2SM 32.1} "If those who speak so freely of perfection in the flesh, could see things in the true light, they would recoil with horror from their presumptuous ideas."{2SM 32.2}. "In this work we are to be laborers together with God. Much may be done to restore the moral image of God in man, to improve the physical, mental, and moral capabilities. Great changes can be made in the physical system by obeying the laws of God and bringing into the body nothing that defiles. And while we cannot claim perfection of the flesh, we may have Christian perfection of the soul."{2SM 32.3}
So the question - is sin just a wrong thought pattern, believing lies about God, or is it something else? I submit, that believing lies is insufficient in and of itself. If Eve had believed the lie at first, but had stopped short of eating the fruit, she would not have been a transgressor. The Tree of Life could have perpetuated sinful man if allowed to eat from it, but it would not have been able to undo all the damage done, thus our need of a savior. And our savior Jesus destroyed the works of the devil (1 John 3:8) which is more that just lies. EGW in GC page 49 depicts Satan as lying about God, telling lies. Yet, "He had not at this time fully cast off his allegiance to God." How do you lie and yet still not cast off allegiance? Particularly if Satan's works are his lies. At some point, Satan had gone too far. So far that even God could not repair it!

Again, our thoughts and actions are the cause of many diseases, this is not in question. But it is at the epigenetic level which is the control of the genome. The underlying genome has been horrifically damaged beyond what is possible with by epigenetic control.

Last edited by APL; 03/07/11 05:38 PM. Reason: typos

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: NJK Project] #131498
03/07/11 05:45 PM
03/07/11 05:45 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
T:I'm very familiar with this passage. I asked because I was interested in your thoughts regarding it.
---
I'd like to know why you think the Father was reluctant.

NJK:While it could be argued that the relating “pleading” of Jesus with the Father in EW 149-153, apparently in three sessions, was ‘so that man could be spared this death sentence,’ the fact that an angel later related to EGW: “Think ye that the Father yielded up His dearly beloved Son without a struggle? No, no. It was even a struggle with the God of heaven, whether to let guilty man perish, or to give His beloved Son to die for him.” Given the fact that this plan of redemption was apparently Jesus’ voluntary idea and could have been suggested at the first enclosed, ‘pleading meeting’ with the Father. Apparently, God making known to Him the requirements involved in this (only) plan had caused Jesus to become “perplexed” and “troubled/doubtful”. So since the agreement with this Plan was a “struggle” for God [who, quite significantly, according to Classical Foreknowledge, should have known that it was going to perfectly work out], I therefore understand a hesitancy and reluctance of God in accepting to send Jesus to carry out this only possible redemptive plan.

What I'm trying to get at is *why* God the Father was reluctant, not *that* He was reluctant. That is, I think you're wanting to defend the point of view that God was reluctant, but I'm not questioning *that* God was reluctant. I'm asking your thoughts as to *why* God was reluctant.

I can see the ambiguity in the question. Sorry I wasn't clearer earlier, but hope that it's clear now.

Also, I've been extremely busy, so sorry I haven't been contributing more, but hope to read through all the comments and chime in some.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: NJK Project] #131505
03/07/11 07:06 PM
03/07/11 07:06 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
T:I agree with this, but disagree that the best that things can be means that beings must be created to naturally die.

NJK:Again, and it should be logically and Theologically clear that this is the only other option for God’s created Beings not being immortal as He only is (1 Tim 6:16).

Another option is that creatures are not immortal of themselves, but live while God gives them life, which, without the existence of sin, is forever.

Quote:
T:Clearly wings are not necessary for angels to move around. They can go from heaven, which is, I don't know, billions of light years away(?) (maybe only millions) to earth instantaneously, so this can't be a function of wings.

NJK:That is not such a “clear” correlation wings on creatures cause them to fly. How fast is entirely dependent upon the strength involved. An eagle will fly faster than a dove because they have more strength in their wings. So the wings of angels can have enough strength to make the fly that fast.

Are you saying that angels need to have wings to fly from heaven to earth? And they can travel millions of light years because they have really powerful wings?

Quote:
On the other hand, I think, at least to me, that it is very easy to see when something is meant literally and not to be given a spiritual meaning that renders null the literal reality. And this is what EGW strongly cautions against. So, I guess, spiritual discernment is also needed to do this and this is largely dependent upon one’s Theological Views of God. As I said, I have decided to give God the benefit the doubt and so when e.g., he says to Abraham “for now I know...” Gen 22:12, among many such examples, that this is indeed what He literally meant and not, as e.g., Classical Foreknowledge people falsely rationalize, ‘God did not really mean that because He always knew that Abraham would faithfully follow through in obeying this request.’ To defaulty impose spiritual understanding on passages that are literal is to engage in esiogesis and can, and will, only lead to false, deficient, inaccurate and/or imcomplete understandings.

I think we're on the same page regarding Abraham and "for now I know," so that's nice to see. Given that's the case, we're probably on the same page in relation to the EW statement that it was a struggle for God to send His Son.

Regarding literal/spiritual, can a thing be literally true, but there's still a spiritual, and more important, aspect to the thing in question? For example, in addition to the tree of life, there's also a "river of life" which proceeds from the throne of God. Jesus Christ is the "water of life." Wouldn't the deeper truth here be that Jesus Christ is what we need for life, and that water, because it is so essential to our existence, is used as a reference? This doesn't mean that we don't need water, nor that there isn't a "river of life," but the real point is that we need Jesus Christ.

Christ is referred to in myriad ways, and one of them is the "Tree of Life." If we think the primary or main issue is that we need access to the tree of life to live (or we need water, or bread, or air), don't we miss the real point, which is that we need Christ?

Quote:
Whether you understand/accept this exegetical rendering, it should be logical that non-immortal man will, at some point die. So he is inevitably and inherently/“naturally” created to (= “destined to”) die, except for eating of the Tree of Life.

Immortality rests inherently only in God. Our living is dependent upon His life. God alone is the source of life, so if man is separated from Him, he dies. This doesn't mean that man was created to "naturally die," however. It simply means that man has a dependence upon God in order to live.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: Tom] #131506
03/07/11 08:59 PM
03/07/11 08:59 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Immortality rests inherently only in God. Our living is dependent upon His life. God alone is the source of life, so if man is separated from Him, he dies. This doesn't mean that man was created to "naturally die," however. It simply means that man has a dependence upon God in order to live.
Originally Posted By: EGW in PP 60.3
In order to possess an endless existence, man must continue to partake of the tree of life. Deprived of this, his vitality would gradually diminish until life should become extinct. It was Satan's plan that Adam and Eve should by disobedience incur God's displeasure; and then, if they failed to obtain forgiveness, he hoped that they would eat of the tree of life, and thus perpetuate an existence of sin and misery.
Tom - perhaps it is me, but this EGW quote seems to not agree with your view. The EGW quote agrees with Genesis 3:22.

Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: APL] #131509
03/07/11 09:09 PM
03/07/11 09:09 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
APL, there are some 'thorns' which are really modified branches which, as I see it, could easily be accountable to selection - that is, those trees with branches which slough off creating sharp structures are more likely to survive than those which don't. But true thorns do seem to be designed. They do appear to me to be new structures. This leaves us with either God created a second creation of pain, satan is able to create some things, evolution does happen creating new structures, or God created structures which were suppressed and then became expressed. What do you think? I tend towards the belief that God didn't create life that would succumb to the first disaster which happened by, that He created life to survive. This may mean that He created the ability to produce defense mechanisms, the ability to survive cold and droughts, etc. which then were no longer suppressed.

There are some parasites which have complex relationships that can only seem to be designed that way. However, some observations of other relationships suggest a symbiotic relationship gone awry. However, thorns seem unusual to attribute to anything of a beneficial purpose. It can appear to some that God created these to smite people. However, I can no more seeing it was God's will that things harm people than it was to command people to kill others. But unlike in people wanting to kill others, you can't see trees wanting to harm others.

The only thing I came across once was a biology student said something about thorns were not part of the tree but a outgrowth from an organism living inside it. They used a term that sounded like arbuckle. But that was the days before I was interested in biology and now I have searched and found nothing related to such an idea. Any thoughts?

Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: kland] #131510
03/07/11 09:14 PM
03/07/11 09:14 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Is the tree of life some magic herb, or does it have a deeper meaning?

Page 24 of 105 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 104 105

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!