HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,594
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 13
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, 2 invisible), 2,727 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 60 of 105 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 104 105
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: Tom] #132403
04/06/11 04:55 AM
04/06/11 04:55 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
MM:In particular, Tom believes the highlighted sentence above must be interpreted to mean holy angels exercise the same destructive power exercised by evil angels by withdrawing their protection and permitting evil angels to cause death and destruction. Do you agree with him?

MM, are you not reading what NJK is writing? How could you be in doubt in regards to this point? Specifically, what is it that NJK wrote which caused your confusion? Haven't you noticed that NJK and I have been disputing this issue?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: Tom] #132404
04/06/11 05:00 AM
04/06/11 05:00 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: NJK
Since I Biblically see that God uses both direct and indirect (i.e., Satan permitted) destruction ...

EGW writes that Satan is the author of sin and all its results. Given that destruction is a result of sin (surely before sin there was no need for God to destroy, right?), then it follows that God is utilizing something of which Satan is the author.

Why would God do that? Why wouldn't He rather act according to the principles of His own government?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: Tom] #132405
04/06/11 05:04 AM
04/06/11 05:04 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
I do not see her statement here as having an “I was shown” force.

This is worthy of its own thread, but on what basis, given what she has written, do you distinguish between statements she has written to have greater or less force? In particular, where does she state that we should give her statements where she explicitly says, "I was shown" more weight than other statements where she doesn't?

I recall her saying that she never wrote for public consumption her private views. Do you disagree with this?

Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: Tom] #132407
04/06/11 09:00 AM
04/06/11 09:00 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
Originally Posted By: Tom
Since I Biblically see that God uses both direct and indirect (i.e., Satan permitted) destruction ...

EGW writes that Satan is the author of sin and all its results. Given that destruction is a result of sin (surely before sin there was no need for God to destroy, right?), then it follows that God is utilizing something of which Satan is the author.

Why would God do that? Why wouldn't He rather act according to the principles of His own government?

I think seeing sin and just punishment (and not an degree of violent/vindictive, wanton destruction) as being the same thing is completely false This is like saying that a judge justly sentencing someone to capital punishment (cf. Gn 9:5, 6) is acting just as criminally as that e.g, murderer. God judgement are not sin as they are all just. I think the follow SOP quotes fully support this Theological actuality.

Originally Posted By: SOP RH March 10, 1904
It is the glory of God to be merciful, full of forbearance, kindness, goodness, and truth. But the justice shown in punishing the sinner is as verily the glory of the Lord as is the manifestation of His mercy. {LDE 240.1}

Originally Posted By: SOP ST March 24, 1881
In all the Bible, God is presented not only as a Being of mercy and benevolence, but as a God of strict and impartial justice. {LDE 240.4}

Originally Posted By: SOP 12MR 207-209; 10MR 265 (1876)
God's love is represented in our day as being of such a character as would forbid His destroying the sinner. Men reason from their own low standard of right and justice. "Thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself" (Psalm 50:21). They measure God by themselves. {LDE 240.5}

The plea may be made that a loving Father would not see His children suffering the punishment of God by fire while He had the power to relieve them. But God would, for the good of His subjects and for their safety, punish the transgressor. God does not work on the plan of man. He can do infinite justice that man has no right to do before his fellow man. Noah would have displeased God to have drowned one of the scoffers and mockers that harassed him, but God drowned the vast world. Lot would have had no right to inflict punishment on his sons-in-law, but God would do it in strict justice. {LDE 241.2}
Who will say God will not do what He says He will do? {LDE 241.3}

“Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.” Matt 25:45 NJK Project
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: Tom] #132408
04/06/11 09:34 AM
04/06/11 09:34 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
I do not see her statement here as having an “I was shown” force.

This is worthy of its own thread, but on what basis, given what she has written, do you distinguish between statements she has written to have greater or less force? In particular, where does she state that we should give her statements where she explicitly says, "I was shown" more weight than other statements where she doesn't?

I think the answer here can be succinctly seen in historical and analytical fact. Historically, EGW has had many times, to correct her previously expressed views, even where she was seemingly making I was shown statements. That is all well documented. Analytically, given this fact that EGW was not infallible in her understanding she may make a statement that is later, mainly through more indepth Biblical study, shown to be inaccurate. I.e, she did not have direct light on the matter but simply express things how she understood them at that time. This is distinct from statements where she says that she saw something in vision, and indeed as seen in her understanding of ‘God and the Future’ her direct revelation in EW 149.2 showed that the plan of salvation was established after the Fall of Man, yet she makes statements, based on how she read and understood Rev 13:8, that ‘it was not an afterthought, but established from eternity.’ (See back in this other thread post) Indeed as I am increasingly seeing with her understanding of who effectuates which of the seven last plagues, here direct revelations come to contradict some of her other non/not so-direct views. So when I notice such difference, also with the Bible, to which, her ‘I was shown’ statements have similar weight, I, again following her counsel, defer to the more Biblical revelations.

In this point case, I see that her statement her was emotionally influenced by her circumstances. Her no never statement seems a little to extreme since the Bible, as discussed thus far had left that possibility of utter destruction open. If, as she says, ‘nothing but the intercession of Moses could save Israel at that time’ then how could they ‘“never” have this chance to be utterly destroyed’?? Prophets are human too and do get emotionally caught up in things, speak more out of the heart and according to face, than out of spiritual/prayerful pondering. Ask, e.g., Samuel (1 Sam 16:6, 7) and Nathan (2 Sam 7:1-17).

I recall her saying that she never wrote for public consumption her private views. Do you disagree with this?

(Do you have the exact quote?) I actually do not see this as a “private view” but rather as a an honestly mistaken assumption. Just like Nathan view was not a private one, but just an honest mistake.

“Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.” Matt 25:45 NJK Project
Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: NJK Project] #132418
04/06/11 03:22 PM
04/06/11 03:22 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: NJK Project
Originally Posted By: kland
K: NJK, is killing part of God's character?

N: Because God is Just in his character, judicious killing harmonizes with how He sees best to deal with the sin problem. The Theodicy Truth here is not determined by what I need my God to be, but what He has revealed and done in the Bible. God never acts out of Character as that would itself be sin, since He/His Character is already and unimprovingly perfect.

K: Would you say the only difference between God's character and satan's character (regarding killing), is that God's killing is considered "judicious" while satan's killing is not?

M: When Jesus withdraws His protection and gives Satan permission to kill sinners, because "they are worthy" (Rev 16:6), are we to assume Satan is acting injudiciously? Is he not, after all, acting in harmony with Jesus' will? If Satan were to refuse to mete out justice on Jesus' behalf who, pray tell, would punish the wicked? What good is law if no one is willing to enforce it? "God has a right to enforce the penalty of the law upon transgressors, for law without a penalty would be without force." {ST, July 14, 1890 par. 2}

"By His word God has bound Himself to execute the penalty of the law on all transgressors. Again and again men commit sin, and yet they do not seem to believe that they must suffer the penalty for breaking the law." {6BC 1095.4} "God has given in His word decisive evidence that He will punish the transgressors of His law." {GC 539.3} "The penalty for the least transgression of that law is death, and but for Christ, the sinner's Advocate, it would be summarily visited on every offender." {TDG 246.1}

Do you agree Jesus is required, by law, to execute justice and judgment, to punish the wicked according to their words and works? If so, do you believe it falls to Satan to punish them? If so, what if Satan refused to do it, who would administer the "ministry of wrath" on Jesus' behalf?

Quote:
With unerring accuracy, the Infinite One keeps a record of the impiety of nations and individuals. Long is his mercy tendered to them, with calls to repentance; but when their guilt reaches a certain limit, which he has fixed, then mercy ceases her pleadings, and the ministration of wrath begins. {LP 318.1}

This penalty Christ bore for the sins of the transgressor. He has borne the punishment for every man, and for this reason He can ransom every soul, however fallen his condition, if he will accept the law of God as his standard of righteousness. The cry of despair from the soul calls forth the tenderest love of God, and this is salvation to every one that believes. He who sees the guilt of his transgression, and understands the infinite sacrifice made in his behalf, will not continue in sin. But if men continue to resist light and evidence, they will cut themselves off from God's mercy, and then will come the ministry of wrath. God can not save the sinner in his sin. The love of God is immeasurable to those who repent, but His justice is firm and uncompromising to those who abuse his long-suffering love. {ST, November 15, 1899 par. 6}

Jesus earned the right on the cross to pardon and save penitent sinners. "For this reason He can ransom every soul." He saves them from the penalty of transgression, that is, intense emotional and physical suffering eventually ending in eternal death.

N: Great SOP statements here on this issue Mountain Man. I see that these are indeed righteous and foundational parts of God’s Character and Jesus also perfectly emulated these in His Life and prominently His 3.5 year ministry.

"Jesus is required, by law, to execute justice and judgment, to punish the wicked according to their words and works." In what way do you think Jesus revealed this integral part of God's character while He was here in the flesh?

Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: Mountain Man] #132420
04/06/11 04:31 PM
04/06/11 04:31 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas

T:Why would God do that? Why wouldn't He rather act according to the principles of His own government?

NJKI think seeing sin and just punishment (and not an degree of violent/vindictive, wanton destruction) as being the same thing is completely false This is like saying that a judge justly sentencing someone to capital punishment (cf. Gn 9:5, 6) is acting just as criminally as that e.g, murderer. God judgement are not sin as they are all just. I think the follow SOP quotes fully support this Theological actuality.

I think these are good points to discuss, but you didn't address what I asked. So I'll try to make clear what I'm asking, and address the points you're making here.

The point I am addressing has specifically to do with destruction, and not punishment. What I am saying is that Satan is the author of sin and all its results (DA 471). One of the results of sin is destruction, so Satan is the author of destruction. Destruction is therefore a principle of Satan's government, not God's.

Before going on, you may disagree with this, and assert that destruction is a principle of God's government, that it wasn't invented by Satan, and we can discuss this. But for now I'm going under the assumption that you'll agree that destruction is the result of sin, and thus follows under Satan's domain.

So the question is, why would God, in dealing with sin, use an instrument invented by Satan?

Back to your points. You make the point that just punishment should not be equated with violent/vindictive, wanton destruction.

We disagree in regards to God's actions in regards to punishment. We both agree that God has the right to punish those who violate His law. Where we disagree is on the mechanism used.

You believe that God sometimes acts passively, and sometimes actively, in punishment, punishment here meaning things like Jerusalem being destroyed, with all that this incurred. I don't believe there's ever a need for God to actively cause destruction in order to punish, but that it's always sufficient for God to withdraw His protection to accomplish the job. The SOP writes that there are a thousand dangers from which God is constantly protecting us. These dangers include natural disasters, things that evil beings could do to us, health problems, all sorts of things.

So I think the mechanism is always one of God's "hiding His face" and allowing troubles to come upon those who have rejected Him, as described in Deuteronomy in several places. For example:

Quote:
17Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?

18And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods. (Deut. 31:17,18)

Because sin is chose, God withdraws, which results in trouble; this is God's wrath. This is how punishment occurs. There are many such statements, equating anger/wrath with hiding the face, withdrawal, and resulting in trouble.

There's no doubt this is a mechanism which is commonly used by God. I believe this mechanism is sufficient. I see no reason for God to use any other mechanism, nor any reason why He would.

Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: Mountain Man] #132421
04/06/11 04:39 PM
04/06/11 04:39 PM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec

Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
"Jesus is required, by law, to execute justice and judgment, to punish the wicked according to their words and works." In what way do you think Jesus revealed this integral part of God's character while He was here in the flesh?

In His key decision to veil the kingdom truth away from rebellious Jews, particularly the leaders, (Matt 13:10-17 = Isa 6:9-13) he came to anchor that future physical destruction. Same goes for his pronouncements of Judgements in Matt 23. Green-lighting this sentence and then taking key measures ‘so that all such Divine vengeance will be fulfilled’ (Luke 21:22 | Matt 24:1ff) is just as contributive as the actions of the Jews themselves whose actions sealed them on this path of judgement. It mirrors the Fig Tree punishment parable which became withered at Christ’s word. (DA ch. 64). In the same way, Jesus, at a point in His Ministry, decided that ‘no one should no longer eat from Israel’s fruitless tree.’ In using this veiling approach Christ was removing the deficiency overlooking (= covering) “grace” that He had priorly given to these rebellious people and leaders (cf. DA 583.2).

I think Jesus did this more out of righteous zeal for God’s work than by Law. E.g. in the parable of the fig tree, there was not “law” that required his cursing of it. In fact he had bent the law in the unfruitful tree parable to give that tree a little more time to be fruitful. (DA 584.2ff = Luke 13:6-9).

Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: APL] #132422
04/06/11 04:52 PM
04/06/11 04:52 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: She clearly says God was testing, proving Moses. Which plainly means He did not intend to destroy Israel.

T: There are other incidents in Scripture where this very thing happened. For example, God looked for someone to repair the breach of the wall. If He had found someone, things could have been different. In Moses, He did find someone, and things were different.

M: To what purpose was God testing, proving Moses?

T: To the end of revealing His character.

M: What attribute of character did Jesus reveal when He told Moses to let Him destroy Israel?

T: Is this what you think God was doing? Or, let me ask it this way, what do you think was happening? What I think was happening is that God wanted to be merciful, and this was the aspect of character He was revealing.

I also agree with you Jesus was demonstrating mercy and compassion, but perhaps not in the same way you seem to think. I believe Jesus was testing, proving Moses, giving him an opportunity to express and demonstrate his allegiance and faithfulness to Israel. The next 40 years were going to be terribly tedious putting up with Israel's complaining and conspiring to kill him. Giving him this opportunity, early on, to plead on their behalf would help him endure their ugliness and help him resist the temptation to blame God for hooking him up with Israel.

Quote:
M: Also, what would have qualified as passing the test – letting Jesus destroy Israel or not letting Him destroy Israel?

T: I understand that God was proving, or testing, Moses in the sense of revealing his character.

I don't understand how your response answers my question.

Quote:
M: Would Moses have passed the test if he had let Jesus destroy Israel? And, would Jesus have passed the test if He had destroyed Israel?

T: What test?

Regarding the “test” Ellen wrote:

Quote:
Here the Lord proved Moses. He knew that it was a laborious and soul-trying work to lead that rebellious people through to the promised land. He would test the perseverance, faithfulness and love of Moses, for such an erring and ungrateful people. {1SP 245.1}

God had proved his servant, he had tested his faithfulness and his love for that erring, ungrateful people, and nobly had Moses endured the trial. . . God was pleased with his faithfulness, his simplicity of heart, and his integrity, and he committed to him, as a faithful shepherd, the great charge of leading Israel to the promised land. {RH, February 11, 1909 par. 8}

As you can see, she supports what I said above about Jesus giving Moses an opportunity to express his love and allegiance and faithfulness to Israel. It was necessary for Moses to plead for Israel at this point in time, otherwise it would have been easy for him to abandon them. When tempted to abandon them he need only recall pleading for them, and it would serve to comfort and encourage him and to motivate him to manfully endure their complaining and conspiring ways.

However, my question remains - Would Moses have passed the test if he had “let” Jesus destroy Israel when Jesus said, “Let me alone . . . that I may consume them”?

And, would Jesus have destroyed Israel if Moses had “let” Him?

Quote:
“Let Me alone, that My wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation."

T: Remember that God's wrath is His hiding His face, withdrawing His protection. This is similar to other times in Scripture, when God looked from someone to intercede. In Moses He found a kindred spirit.

Would Jesus have destroyed Israel if Moses had not interceded? Does it sound like something Jesus would do, that is, destroy Israel within weeks of the Exodus and start over with Moses? Is there any evidence Jesus gives up and resorts to death and destruction so soon?

The idea that the only way Jesus causes death and destruction is by withdrawing His protection and permitting evil men and/or evil angels to cause death and destruction has not been proven or substantiated. At this point, it is merely a hypothesis. You seem to treat it as though it is an undeniable fact.

Quote:
M: Otherwise, if Moses had failed the test and God had destroyed Israel, it implies God would have raised up a nation through a man who failed the test of his faithfulness.

T: It does imply that. But people have failed tests of faithfulness and gone on to be great followers of God, of which Abraham, the very father of the people whom were discussing, is an example. The reason Israel wasn't destroyed was because of Moses' intercession. God wasn't kidding.

M: Why would God destroy a nation fathered by a failure only to replace it by another father of failure? “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

T: Any nation founded by any human being, other than the man Jesus Christ, is going to be founded upon someone flawed.

M: Which begs the question – Why destroy Israel and start over with Moses? How is that not “insane” (see definition above)?

T: Why couldn't the offspring of Moses have behaved differently?

What do we know about Moses’ two children? “The sons of Moses were, Gershom, and Eliezer. Of the sons of Gershom, Shebuel was the chief. And the sons of Eliezer were, Rehabiah the chief. And Eliezer had none other sons; but the sons of Rehabiah were very many.” That’s it.

However, the question remains – If the right and righteous thing to do was to destroy Israel and start over with Moses, why did Jesus refuse to destroy Israel?

Also, if Jesus had destroyed Israel, the tribe of Judah would have been wiped out, thus ending Jesus’ chances of fulfilling the prophecy concerning His being born of the tribe of Judah. Moses, as you know, was of the tribe of Levi.

Quote:
M: Also, why did God need Moses' permission to destroy Israel?

T: I don't understand why you're asking this. That is, why do you think God needed Moses' permission?

M: Because Jesus asked Moses to “let” Him destroy Israel.

T: I think God wanted Moses to intercede on behalf of Israel.

Jesus said, “Let me alone . . . that I may consume them." It is clear Ellen believed these words were designed to “encourage” Moses to plead for Israel. In His dialog with Moses, therefore, what did Jesus say that leads you to believe He was serious about wanting to destroy Israel and starting over with Moses?

Quote:
T: More later.

Thank you.

Re: Why did God command people to stone, scorch, and smite sinners to death? [Re: NJK Project] #132423
04/06/11 05:06 PM
04/06/11 05:06 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: NJK Project

Originally Posted By: Mountain Man

In His key decision to veil the kingdom truth away from rebellious Jews, particularly the leaders, (Matt 13:10-17 = Isa 6:9-13) he came to anchor that future physical destruction. Same goes for his pronouncements of Judgements in Matt 23. Green-lighting this sentence and then taking key measures ‘so that all such Divine vengeance will be fulfilled’ (Luke 21:22 | Matt 24:1ff) is just as contributive as the actions of the Jews themselves whose actions sealed them on this path of judgement. It mirrors the Fig Tree punishment parable which became withered at Christ’s word. (DA ch. 64). In the same way, Jesus, at a point in His Ministry, decided that ‘no one should no longer eat from Israel’s fruitless tree.’ In using this veiling approach Christ was removing the deficiency overlooking (= covering) “grace” that He had priorly given to these rebellious people and leaders (cf. DA 583.2).

I think Jesus did this more out of righteous zeal for God’s work than by Law. E.g. in the parable of the fig tree, there was not “law” that required his cursing of it. In fact he had bent the law in the unfruitful tree parable to give that tree a little more time to be fruitful. (DA 584.2ff = Luke 13:6-9).

It is obvious Jesus often talked about executing justice and judgment in the future, however, my question pertains to while He was here in the flesh? That is, while here in the flesh did Jesus execute justice and judgment?

PS - The reason I ask is because at this point in this thread Tom is attempting to explain why Jesus, in the OT, commanded godly people to kill ungodly people in battle and why He commanded godly people to kill ungodly people though the execution of capital punishment. It is his firm belief we must interpret these two things in light of Jesus' earthly life and ministry. If Jesus did not command these two things while here in the flesh, we are forced to believe, says Tom, He did not command them in the OT.

Page 60 of 105 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 104 105

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!