HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,568
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (TheophilusOne, 2 invisible), 3,109 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Page 23 of 35 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 34 35
Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: Mountain Man] #134028
06/02/11 10:38 AM
06/02/11 10:38 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
His Child, I am totally convinced you will be as disappointed as was Harold Camping. When President Obama and Pope Benedict leave office before Jesus returns I hope you will not give up on Jesus.

I would rather be disappointed like William Miller, than to be disappointed as the antediluvians in Noah's day. But Jesus did say that it would be as it was in the Days of Noe. And He also gave the parable of the 10 Virgins to tell us that some will wake up TOO LATE.

I have studied to show myself approved of God rightly handling the word of truth and telling all who will listen. As a watchman, I have given the Present Truth trumpet the right sound at the right hour. But it is up to those who have ears to hear. LET THEM HEAR, but if they will not, their blood will be on their own heads as it is written, the watchman will be clear.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: kland] #134029
06/02/11 11:13 AM
06/02/11 11:13 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: kland

If Ellen White is writing after 1843, and if there are prophecies somewhere in Daniel which should be understood and witness to the world, and will be fulfilled in these last days, which part of Daniel would she be speaking about? Ellen White said it was the vision of the last days when Daniel inquired, what shall be the end of these things. If the last days were done before she wrote this, how could it be fulfilled in the future?

In Daniel 12 the instruction is given "seal the book" until the time of the end.

The BOOK OF Daniel was sealed.
Originally Posted By: EGW
Since 1798 the book of Daniel has been unsealed, knowledge of the prophecies has increased, and many have proclaimed the solemn message of the Judgment near. {GC88 356.2}

Problem: The kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome were understood in the second century AD, 1500-years before Daniel was unsealed. In addition pagan and papal Rome were better understood by Martin Luther and Isaac Newton before 1798.

Thus the meaning of the 4 kingdoms that were understood before the book of Daniel was unsealed were 1)not sealed or 2) not the meaning that was sealed until after 1798.

Actually Daniel was told to 1) shut-up, 2) close-up, and 3)seal the book. Thus the kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome were part of the sealing process. They confirmed that Daniel was truth from God. But the kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome were not the meaning that was closed-up and shut-up until after 1798.

Daniel 7 expands and explains Daniel 2. In 7:17 God sent the interpretation: "These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth."

The endtime interpretation is that the "beasts are kings"
In the endtime they are not the kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and pagan or papal Rome

Revelation 13 identifies America as the earth-beast

Therefore the beasts from the earth that are 4 kings
are 4 American Presidents.

And that is the easy part.

The difficulty is that since God's people know about the kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome, they reject light that goes beyond what they know.

The people who claim to believe the truth for these last days. They are self-satisfied. They have said, “We have the truth. There is no more light for the people of God.” But we are not safe when we take a position that we will not accept anything else than that upon which we have settled as truth. We should take the Bible, and investigate it closely for ourselves. We should dig in the mine of God’s word for truth. “Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.” ...Our minds have become so narrow that we do not seem to understand that the Lord has a mighty work to do for us. Increasing light is to shine upon us; for “the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more unto the perfect day.”(RH, June 18, 1889 par. 4)

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: NJK Project] #134085
06/03/11 07:46 AM
06/03/11 07:46 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: NJK Project
Quote:
His child: Ezra arrived at Jerusalem 19-days before Yom Kippur 457 BC
From Yom Kippur 457 BC 2300-years extend to Yom Kippur 1844

NJK: Although I would generally agree with the fundamental principle that God’s prophecies do applicably and purposely speak in at least some part to every generation of believers since they are given, and thus Ezra would have been motivated by his understanding and reckoning of Daniel’s 2300 day prophecy, to seek to effectuate a Return in order to “beautify” the, by then, already rebuilt temple and make it fully functional (Ezra 7:12-20ff), among other granted powers, I have a technical problem with you claiming that he arrived in Jerusalem 19 days before Yom Kippur. As you had quoted, the Bible says he arrived on the First day of the 5th Month (Ezra 7:8b) the Day of Atonement was on the 10th day of the 7th Month (Lev 16:29). With the Hebrew lunar calender then having ca. 30 days per month, there was ca. 70 days between Ezra’s arrival and the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)!??

His child: Thank you for the clarification. I should have been more clear. If you go back to the context in Ezra, Ezra was referring to the "First day of the 5th Month" of the king's reign not the Hebrew Calender. Thus secular and the and the Hebrew Calender use different terms to say the same date.

I can appreciate/understand your gesture “thanking” to be humble/“honest” here, but all things considered, I am still wondering if you yourself had ever considered/used this “clarification” of yours here. Perhaps you had done so in your book, however, it is because, as shown below, it still does not amount to what the end dates you claim of: “19-days before Yom Kippur 457 BC” (= ca. September 6) that I am seeing that something is still not accurate here.

As seen in the ATS study of the 70 Weeks by Brempong Owusu-Antwi (pp. 295-299), and as it is a historical fact, the Persians (as well as the Jews) reckoned the years of their kings after and accession year period until the calender start of their new year, if applicable, as almost (if not, literally) always, unless the previous king died on exactly the first day, (or would it have to be the day before) their calender’s New Year’s day. For the Persians, New Year’s day was on the First of Nisan (ca. March 15), (as it also was for the Jews, however the Jews reckoned the years of kings according to their fall-to-fall calender which started on Tishri 1 ca. October 15). So here are the possible reckonings for a “Fifth month of Artaxerxes 7th Year, including the fact that, as discussed by Owusu-Antwi, his predecessor Xerxes died on either Dec. 17 or 23/24 in 465 B.C. or Jan 2/3 464 B.C.

-All of these possible death dates, all mean that, for the Persians, Artaxerxes was in his accession, and “0" year from December 465 or January 464 until ca. March 15 (Nisan 1) 464. So his regnal years could only be:

1 - March 464 - March 463
2 - March 463 - March 462
3 - March 462 - March 461
4 - March 461 - March 460
5 - March 460 - March 459
6 - March 459 - March 458 7 - March 458 - March 457

So ‘his first to fifth regnal month’ in his seventh year as you claim would be from ca. March 15, 458 to July 15, 458. That is exactly the same as calender months given the actual Persian method.

To claim that the month began from the month of the death of the preceding king, would not only be in gross contradiction of attested Historical reckoning customs of the Persians, but would still not end up in the date that you claim as it would end on either April 17, 23/24 or May 2/3, and that in 458 B.C. from the following regnal years:

1 - December 465 - December 464
2 - December 464 - December 463
3 - December 463 - December 462
4 - December 462 - December 461
5 - December 461 - December 460
6 - December 460 - December 459
7 - December 459 - December 458

For the Jews, who, as proven, used their fall-to-fall calender, if these years were reckoned both according to that calender and not referring to the number of calender numbers, his pertinent regnal years would be:

1 - September 464 - September 463
2 - September 463 - September 462
3 - September 462 - September 461
4 - September 461 - September 460
5 - September 460 - September 459
6 - September 459 - September 458 7 - September 458 - September 457

And their reckoned date for Ezra’s trip would be from ca. September 15, 458 to January 15, 457 B.C.

If it was their Spring Calender the those supposedly regnal months were the same as their Calender month and thus also a ca. March 15, 457 to July 15, 457 journey.

So in no conceivable reckoning, even non attested ones is a end date of ca. September 6 (and thus started in ca. May 6)

So hence my, still remaining, and even deeper puzzlement in regards to your prophetic reckoning.

speaking of prophetic puzzlement. I believe that when all is said and done my misstatement is easier to clarify than that which I just read. I will let it rest for a while and try to digest it more later.

Thanks for sharing

Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: NJK Project] #134086
06/03/11 08:40 AM
06/03/11 08:40 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
His Child, I have some potentially view-pertinent questions from your related Youtube clip for your “Put out the Light” book.

Originally Posted By: His Child
Interesting questions.

1) the implementation of the mark of the beast will involve a mechanism yet to be known to control buying and selling it is something that God warns us not to " receive" Yes Sabbath is the issue, but there is a mechanism as well

Who says it is yet to be known? ...

The light that we have upon the third angel’s message is the true light. The mark of the beast is exactly what it has been proclaimed to be. All in regard to this matter is not yet understood, and will not be understood until the unrolling of the scroll, but a most solemn work is to be accomplished in our world. The Lord’s command to His servants is “Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.” {CTr 350.4}

All this to say that (1) presently known technologies are sufficient to enforce the Mark of the Beast. And advance technology was to be crucial to the fulfillment of the Mark of the Beast, then how would it have been fulfilled in EGW’s time, as it could/should have and (2) why doesn’t EGW make indicative details of this in her writings.

EGW says quite a bit about the Mark of the beast that is overlooked and nullified because of some of the very things that you have clearly stated are facts, which are "private interpretations" that have crept into the church since 1844.

Seems to me that this is just a popular notion of non-SDA’s in regards to the Mark of the Beast who indeed spiritually glibly think this is a literal marking and thus must be a barcode or microchip.

The time is upon us when the miracle-working power of the arch deceiver will be more decidedly revealed. And his deceptions will increase in their delusive attraction, so that they will perplex, and if possible, deceive, the very elect. The prince of darkness with his evil angels is working upon the Christian world, inducing those who profess the name of Christ to stand under the banner of darkness, to make war with those who keep the commandments of God, and have the faith of Jesus. An apostate church will unite with the powers of earth and hell to place upon the forehead or in the hand, the mark of the beast, and prevail upon the children of God to worship the beast and his image. They will seek to compel them to renounce their allegiance to God's law, and yield homage to the papacy. Then will come the times which will try men's souls; for the confederacy of apostasy will demand that the loyal subjects of God shall renounce the law of Jehovah, and repudiate the truth of his word. Then will the gold be separated from the dross, and it will be made apparent who are the godly, who are loyal and true, and who are the disloyal, the dross and the tinsel. What clouds of chaff will then be borne away by the fan of God! Where now our eyes can discover only rich floors of wheat, will be chaff blown away with the fan of God. Every one who is not centered in Christ will fail to stand the test and ordeal of that day. While those who are clothed with Christ's righteousness will stand firm to truth and duty, those who have trusted in their own righteousness will be ranged under the black banner of the prince of darkness. Then it will be seen whether the choice is for Christ or Belial. Those who have been self-distrustful, who have been so circumstanced that they have not dared to face stigma and reproach, will at last openly declare themselves for Christ and his law; while many who have appeared to be flourishing trees, but who have borne no fruit, will go with the multitude to do evil, and will receive the mark of apostasy in the forehead or in the hand. {RH, November 8, 1892 par. 7}

Is not America specifically depicted in prophecy as a power arising from the earth? THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS SAID TO BE something placed "upon the forehead or in the hand, the mark of the beast" to control buying and selling.

Originally Posted By: Revelation 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

And what do you think would fulfill a ‘yet to be known mechanism’, which means to me nothing that exists today in any way? Of course, that claim would mean that we don’t know it yet, but my question is what (more) do you think it would technologically take to enforce the Mark of the Beast today or in the future? (Seriously suggested: “mind reading” abilities? And that even beyond the current ability to tangibly utilize one’s brain wave activity to control things.)

It is so difficult to stay in this conversation. What starts out as a sincere question degenerates into what is coming across as a straw-man argument.

Be sure the Sabbath is a test question, and how you treat this question places you either on God's side or Satan's side. The mark of the beast is to be presented in some shape to every institution and every individual. . . . {3SM 395.4}

Originally Posted By: His child
2)Mr Obama is the leader of America, the last nation identified in the Spirit of prophecy that will persecute God's people

America will indeed serve to persecute God’s People however that Biblically does not make their President the Antichrist. The Bible is clear that the Second Beast is only acting as the pawn of the First Beast which is and solely and distinctly is, the antichrist. (See Rev 13:12-17). That is all what is symbolically depicted in Rev 17 as a woman (Apostate Church & antichrist) riding a beast (a controlled civil power).

When Revelation 17 is rightly understood, the woman riding on the papal beast is apostate protestantism. That is the religious power that has the reigns, calls the shots, and pushes America to persecute God's people. Thus when the image beast takes up where the papacy left off, the image beast becomes the latter day papacy so to speak.

3)2007 is the year that I began giving the loud cry

Does the Loud Cry period figure as part of your definitely reckoned time, which I assume are all within the literal range of 3.5-3.7years/1260-1335 days? Is yes, then how does the by now, up to 4-4.5+ years/1461-1641+ days fit into your prophetic scenario??

being overwhelmed with all that I study, I have not gotten into that aspect of the study as yet.

As I also prophetically understand it, this would imply that the Sealing, Shaking and also the Latter Rain events would have already transpired in the Church. What’s precisely your view in this regards? (I.e./E.g., partial, spiritual and/or personal fulfillments vs. full, quite manifest and corporal fulfillements).

The video in question was a complementary gift that a man put together to go along with my audio sound track that I wrote.

Is/Was he an SDA? His here cited ‘words/themes to pictures’ associations/identifications don’t suggest so.

His denominational affiliation is not important. The video agrees with what I have presented from the SOP above.

Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: NJK Project] #134087
06/03/11 08:56 AM
06/03/11 08:56 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Quote:
His child: Thank you for the clarification. I should have been more clear. If you go back to the context in Ezra, Ezra was referring to the "First day of the 5th Month" of the king's reign not the Hebrew Calender. Thus secular and the and the Hebrew Calender use different terms to say the same date.

Rosangela: There is no such thing as the 5th month of the king's reign. The referrence is to the year of the king's reign and the month of the year. The Babylonian and the Hebrew calendar were similar; that's why the Jews, after the Babylonian captivity, adopted the Babylonian names for their months.

On top of the reasons I have posted showing that the reckoning in general is not valid (Post #133953), I also do not see that the claim here from this single verse is conclusive of His child’s claim of “regnal months”, indeed for reasons of being variously both Biblically and Historically “unattested”.

Since further light has come upon that topic, I don't hold that view as stated previously either. By God's grace we move from light to light.

The truth is that Ezra arrived at Jerusalem in time for Yom Kippur and 2300-days fits into the prophetic timeline between Artaxerxes ascension year and the Yom Kippur in question which begins the 2300-years (457 BC- 1843/44). So whether my human language skills stated it exactly precisely as it should have been is not relevant. My misspeaking or linguistic faults, does not change the historical fact, THE LOCAL 2300-DAYS APPLICATION IS VALID. Believe it or not.

Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: NJK Project] #134088
06/03/11 09:30 AM
06/03/11 09:30 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: kland
I also agree. For the most part. But no one here is setting a date for Jesus to come. And what if when this "clear event" begins, it will be too late for those who already have an opportunity to know, yet refuse? There is no "putting off".

As I understand it, the only way that this occurs is through the fact that the close of probation for SDA’s will occur before the one for the rest of the world. I can only see that this will be during the Sealing of the Church which will be followed by the Shaking. My view in general is that SDA’s have not been advancing with the increasing prophetic light all revolving around the deeper meaning of God’s Sabbath (Isa 58) and its corresponding implications to the Mark of the Beast issue. So while SDA’s think they have it all figured out and e.g., only need to look for the literal passing of a law opposing the letter of the law aspect of the Sabbath, they will miss the actually paramount Spiritual/Fuller Implications and related prophetic developments.

In regards to “putting off”, even only involving non-spiritual/letter-of-the-law predictions as done in EGW’s writings, (though she laid the foundation for the Spiritual understandings. It just was not a present truth for her and her generation), if one has the view that ‘3.5 years of persecution’ must pass before Jesus can return then they obviously not expect him to Return before that. So they are susceptible to miss some “signs” which won’t necessarily be that obvious, if these do not harmonize with their time. False Biblical interpretations/beliefs always lead to some kind of wrong, event fatally deceptive application. That’s what happen to William Miller and led him to reject other more Biblical understandings, and though he will be saved, in the last days, such errors will surely be fully exploited by Satan within his planned overmastering delusion.

Consider this scenario prayerfully

It is simpler than that. The issue is obedience to the commandments of God. In context, in Revelation 13 and 14, God commands everyone not to take the mark of the beast. SDA's reason that since the seal of God is a spiritual settling into the truth, that the Mark of the Beast is a spiritual mark.

But as I posted earlier, the Spirit of Prophecy clearly states that it is receiving something in the hand or forehead. The mechanism to be used for the Mark of the Beast is not yet in place, but since Pope Benedict XVI and President Obama are identified in Bible prophecy as the last in their lines, if either (especially Obama) initiates a mechanism that requires a universal card or biochip to facilitate buying and selling. That is the Mark of the Beast. DO NOT TAKE IT is God's command.

Will it be linked to Sabbath or Sunday? NO. Thus the deception. But after God's people accept the Mark of the Beast because they are deceived to think that because it is not linked to Sabbath worship it is ok, something happens. The benign mechanism that regulates buying and selling gets linked to worship and there is no way to opt out.

Those that did not understand Bible prophecy were deceived. Since it is not possible to have the mark of the Beast and the seal of God at the same time, those that took the Mark of the Beast are lost. But the Christians that knew that this was the Mark of the Beast that did not take it are then confronted with the Sabbath Sunday issue.

If they believe that Sunday is the Sabbath or that it does not matter, they take the card, chip or whatever. If they learn the Sabbath truth and remain faithful, they have victory over the beast and his mark.

It is so important to rightly divide (handle) the word of truth.

Keep God's commandments, all Ten and the command not to take the mark of the beast in the hand or forehead.

Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: NJK Project] #134089
06/03/11 09:34 AM
06/03/11 09:34 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
His child, I already responded to these arguments of yours See Post #133952. Just repeating them doesn’t make them so.

I was behind and responding to posts in the order that they came up without knowing that you responded. I am sorry that it seems repetitious to you.

Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: His child] #134090
06/03/11 02:21 PM
06/03/11 02:21 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
SDA's reason that since the seal of God is a spiritual settling into the truth, that the Mark of the Beast is a spiritual mark.

But as I posted earlier, the Spirit of Prophecy clearly states that it is receiving something in the hand or forehead.
How does one determine if the mark is symbolic or literal?

Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: His child] #134092
06/03/11 02:26 PM
06/03/11 02:26 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
His Child, I am totally convinced you will be as disappointed as was Harold Camping. When President Obama and Pope Benedict leave office before Jesus returns I hope you will not give up on Jesus.

I would rather be disappointed like William Miller, than to be disappointed as the antediluvians in Noah's day. But Jesus did say that it would be as it was in the Days of Noe. And He also gave the parable of the 10 Virgins to tell us that some will wake up TOO LATE.

I have studied to show myself approved of God rightly handling the word of truth and telling all who will listen. As a watchman, I have given the Present Truth trumpet the right sound at the right hour. But it is up to those who have ears to hear. LET THEM HEAR, but if they will not, their blood will be on their own heads as it is written, the watchman will be clear.

Thank you. I'm happy to know you will remain faithful to Jesus should your interpretation of prophecy fail to fulfill. President Obama will, mostly likely, be leaving office 20 Jan 2013. If he isn't reelected is that date the last day your interpretation of prophecy can be fulfilled? Or, do you have backup plan to accommodate time beyond the end of President Obama's presidency? Also, what would you say if Pope Benedict should die or be replaced before 20 Jan 2013?

Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: Mountain Man] #134101
06/03/11 03:44 PM
06/03/11 03:44 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Or impeached? Probably not likely.

Page 23 of 35 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 34 35

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by TheophilusOne. 04/19/24 11:14 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!