HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 34 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 33 34
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Mountain Man] #137271
11/04/11 03:07 PM
11/04/11 03:07 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
MM, I already dealt with you asking for proof of something not happening meaning that it is happening. Logic doesn't work that way.

Maranath page 287:
Quote:
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Matthew 24:36. {Mar 287.1}

The voice of God is heard from heaven, declaring the day and hour of Jesus' coming, and delivering everlasting covenant to His people. Like peals of loudest thunder His words roll through the earth. {Mar 287.2}
Same as above.

Quote:
And I saw a flaming cloud come where Jesus stood. Then Jesus . . . took His place on the cloud which carried Him to the East, where it first appeared to the saints on earth--a small black cloud which was the sign of the Son of man. While the cloud was passing from the Holiest to the East, which took a number of days, the synagogue of Satan worshipped at the saints' feet. {Mar 287.8}
Then the the small black cloud appears.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: kland] #137272
11/04/11 03:27 PM
11/04/11 03:27 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
The Day-Star:

And I saw the time of trouble, such as never was,--Jesus told me it was the time of Jacob's trouble, and that we should be delivered out of it by the voice of God. Just before we entered it, we all received the seal of the living God.

Then I saw the four Angels cease to hold the four winds. And I saw famine, pestilence and sword, nation rose against nation, and the whole world was in confusion.

Then we cried to God for deliverance day and night till we began to hear the bells on Jesus' garment. And I saw Jesus rise up in the Holiest, and as he came out we heard the tinkling of bells, and knew our High Priest was coming out.

Then we heard the voice of God which shook the heavens and earth, and gave the 144,000 the day and hour of Jesus' coming.

Then the saints were free, united and full of the glory of God, for he had turned their captivity. And I saw a flaming cloud come where Jesus stood and he laid off his priestly garment and put on his kingly robe, took his place on the cloud which carried him to the east where it first appeared to the saints on earth, a small black cloud, which was the sign of the Son of Man. While the cloud was passing from the Holiest to the east which took a number of days, the Synagogue of Satan worshiped at the saints feet. Ellen G. Harmon {DS, March 14, 1846 par. 2}

Last edited by kland; 11/04/11 03:31 PM.
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: kland] #137273
11/04/11 03:36 PM
11/04/11 03:36 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: kland
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Kland, what can we learn from the sequence you listed above about the timing of the "number of days"?

Also, do you know of any inspired passages (Bible or SOP) that portray Jesus hanging out somewhere in heaven until the moment God announces the day and hour of Jesus' arrival?

And, if so, do any of them specify approximately how much time will lapse between the close of probation and the moment God announces the day and hour of Jesus' arrival?

Do you feel the first quote you posted above implies both the Father and the Son remain in heaven until the moment the Father announces the day and hour of Jesus' arrival? If so, do you feel this is the moment the "number of days" begins, the moment Jesus leaves the most holy place and begins His journey to the East (referring to the quote where she mentions "a number of days").

MM, I already dealt with you asking for proof of something not happening meaning that it is happening. Logic doesn't work that way.

Actually, I was hoping you would post some passages that depict Jesus hanging out somewhere in heaven for however long before embarking on the "number of days" journey to the East Ellen wrote about.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Matthew 24:36. {Mar 287.1}

The voice of God is heard from heaven, declaring the day and hour of Jesus' coming, and delivering everlasting covenant to His people. Like peals of loudest thunder His words roll through the earth. {Mar 287.2}

Same as above.

"And I saw a flaming cloud come where Jesus stood. Then Jesus . . . took His place on the cloud which carried Him to the East, where it first appeared to the saints on earth--a small black cloud which was the sign of the Son of man. While the cloud was passing from the Holiest to the East, which took a number of days, the synagogue of Satan worshipped at the saints' feet. {Mar 287.8}

Then the the small black cloud appears.

I can't tell from your post when you think the "number of days" begins. It looks as though you are implying it begins the moment the Father announces the day and hour of Jesus' arrival. Are you saying that's when Jesus leaves the Holiest? If so, are you saying Jesus remains in the Holiest until the moment the Father announces the day and hour of Jesus' arrival?

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Mountain Man] #137328
11/07/11 01:24 PM
11/07/11 01:24 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

Actually, I was hoping you would post some passages that depict Jesus hanging out somewhere in heaven for however long before embarking on the "number of days" journey to the East Ellen wrote about.
See the post right above yours and note the bolded words, "then".

Quote:

I can't tell from your post when you think the "number of days" begins. It looks as though you are implying it begins the moment the Father announces the day and hour of Jesus' arrival. Are you saying that's when Jesus leaves the Holiest? If so, are you saying Jesus remains in the Holiest until the moment the Father announces the day and hour of Jesus' arrival?
I don't know the bit you're asking about the Holiest as it doesn't say anything about that, but according to the Day-Star quote, the "number of days" happen after he lays off His priestly garment. It appears to me from the quote that laying off the garment happens after the voice of God. Do you think it means before the voice of God? If so, how much time do you think transpires between laying off the robe and taking His place on the cloud?

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Mountain Man] #137337
11/07/11 05:10 PM
11/07/11 05:10 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
I don't know the bit you're asking about the Holiest as it doesn't say anything about that . . .

Ellen wrote, "While the cloud was passing from the Holiest to the East, which took a number of days".

. . . but according to the Day-Star quote, the "number of days" happen after he lays off His priestly garment.

True.

It appears to me from the quote that laying off the garment happens after the voice of God. Do you think it means before the voice of God? If so, how much time do you think transpires between laying off the robe and taking His place on the cloud?

Fortunately, over the years, Jesus fleshed out the description of events that will transpire between the close of probation and His arrival. Consider the following insights:

Quote:
Then I saw that after Jesus leaves the sanctuary the plagues will be poured out. Said the angel, It is the wrath of God and the Lamb that causes the destruction or death of the wicked. I saw that at the voice of God the saints will be mighty and terrible as an army with banners, but they will not then execute the judgment written. {12MR 248.2}

After Jesus leaves the "Holiest" in the "sanctuary" the plagues will be poured out. Sometime afterward the "voice of God" is uttered.

Quote:
When Christ shall cease His work as mediator in man's behalf, then this time of trouble will begin. --PP 201 (1890). {LDE 253.1}

The plagues will be poured out after Jesus ceases mediating.

Quote:
When Jesus leaves the most holy His restraining Spirit is withdrawn from rulers and people. --1T 204 (1859). {LDE 255.1}

After Jesus leaves the most holy the Holy Spirit will be withdrawn.

Quote:
I saw that the four angels would hold the four winds until Jesus' work was done in the sanctuary, and then will come the seven last plagues. --EW 36 (1851). {LDE 256.2}

The plagues will be poured out after Jesus ceases mediating.

Quote:
When He leaves the sanctuary, darkness covers the inhabitants of the earth. In that fearful time the righteous must live in the sight of a holy God without an intercessor. --GC 613, 614 (1911). {LDE 265.6}

The plagues will be poured out after Jesus ceases mediating. when we compile what Ellen was shown over the years, the sequence seems to be:

1. The holy angels finish sealing and marking mankind.
2. Probation closes.
3. Jesus ceases mediating.
4. He dons His most kingly garments.
5. He leaves the Holiest bound for the East.
6. The holy angels begin pouring out the plagues.
7. A "number of days" later Jesus appears in the East.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: kland] #137361
11/08/11 12:03 PM
11/08/11 12:03 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
The Day-Star:

And I saw the time of trouble, such as never was,--Jesus told me it was the time of Jacob's trouble, and that we should be delivered out of it by the voice of God. Just before we entered it, we all received the seal of the living God.

Then I saw the four Angels cease to hold the four winds. And I saw famine, pestilence and sword, nation rose against nation, and the whole world was in confusion.

Then we cried to God for deliverance day and night till we began to hear the bells on Jesus' garment. And I saw Jesus rise up in the Holiest, and as he came out we heard the tinkling of bells, and knew our High Priest was coming out.

Then we heard the voice of God which shook the heavens and earth, and gave the 144,000 the day and hour of Jesus' coming.

Then the saints were free, united and full of the glory of God, for he had turned their captivity. And I saw a flaming cloud come where Jesus stood and he laid off his priestly garment and put on his kingly robe, took his place on the cloud which carried him to the east . . . Ellen G. Harmon {DS, March 14, 1846 par. 2}

This quote is interesting because after the saints are sealed, Christ remains in the Holy Place for some time while the four winds are released and the plagues fall. A significant amount of time elapses during the plagues because the nations have time to make war on one another and because after Babylon is overthrown, Daniel 7 says the lives of the other nations are prolonged for a season and a time. During this time the remaining nations almost annihilate each other according to passages in Isaiah and other scripture. So the time of the plagues and international conflict will last for some months I think.

Notice that Christ is pictured in this quote as being in the Most Holy Place during that time. The saints on earth know Christ is in the holiest because they 'hear' the bells on his priestly robe. Christ continues to wear that robe during the plagues until He shakes the earth with the announcement of the day of His return. Then He puts on His kingly robes and surrounded with the heavenly hosts He comes to deliver His people.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Mountain Man] #137362
11/08/11 01:14 PM
11/08/11 01:14 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

Quote:
Then I saw that after Jesus leaves the sanctuary the plagues will be poured out. Said the angel, It is the wrath of God and the Lamb that causes the destruction or death of the wicked. I saw that at the voice of God the saints will be mighty and terrible as an army with banners, but they will not then execute the judgment written. {12MR 248.2}

After Jesus leaves the "Holiest" in the "sanctuary" the plagues will be poured out. Sometime afterward the "voice of God" is uttered.
The quote says, "sanctuary". "Holiest" is a conclusion which may be right or may be wrong.

Quote:
The plagues will be poured out after Jesus ceases mediating. when we compile what Ellen was shown over the years, the sequence seems to be:

2. Probation closes.
I hope you understand that that is a compiled conclusion which doesn't take everything into consideration. A conclusion which may be wrong.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Charity] #137363
11/08/11 01:20 PM
11/08/11 01:20 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
This quote is interesting because after the saints are sealed, Christ remains in the Holy Place for some time while the four winds are released and the plagues fall.
Yes, that's how I see it reading. Which, with the quotes that MM listed, it appears that He leaves the sanctuary but remains in the Holiest and the plagues are poured out. There's also the quote about leaving the Most Holy and His restraining spirit is withdrawn. Do you think some of His restraining spirit exists during the plagues? Much like in Egypt?

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: kland] #137366
11/08/11 04:35 PM
11/08/11 04:35 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Quote:

M: After Jesus leaves the "Holiest" in the "sanctuary" the plagues will be poured out. Sometime afterward the "voice of God" is uttered.

K: The quote says, "sanctuary". "Holiest" is a conclusion which may be right or may be wrong.

Ellen wrote:

Quote:
The apostle Paul, in the Epistle to the Hebrews, says: “Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the show-bread; which is called the sanctuary. And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the holiest of all, which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant; and over it the cherubim of glory shadowing the mercy-seat.” [Hebrews 9:1-5.] {GC88 411.1}

Jesus sent His angels to direct the minds of the disappointed ones to the most holy place, where He had gone to cleanse the sanctuary and make a special atonement for Israel. Jesus told the angels that all who found Him would understand the work which He was to perform. I saw that while Jesus was in the most holy place He would be married to the New Jerusalem; and after His work should be accomplished in the holiest, He would descend to the earth in kingly power and take to Himself the precious ones who had patiently waited His return. {EW 251.1}

I was then shown the grievous disappointment of the people of God. They did not see Jesus at the expected time. They knew not why their Saviour did not come. They could see no evidence why prophetic time had not ended. Said an angel, Has God's word failed? Has God failed to fulfill his promises? No: he has fulfilled all he promised. Jesus has risen up, and has shut the door of the Holy place of the heavenly Sanctuary, and has opened a door into the Most Holy place, and has entered in to cleanse the Sanctuary. Said the angel, All who wait patiently shall understand the mystery. Man has erred; but there has been no failure on the part of God. All was accomplished that God promised; but man erroneously looked to the earth, believing it to be the Sanctuary to be cleansed at the end of the prophetic periods. Man's expectations have failed; but God's promise not at all. Jesus sent his angels to direct the disappointed ones, to lead their minds into the Most Holy place where he had gone to cleanse the Sanctuary, and make a special atonement for Israel. Jesus told the angels that all who found him would understand the work which he was to perform. I saw that while Jesus was in the Most Holy place he would be married to the New Jerusalem, and after his work should be accomplished in the Holiest, he would descend to earth in kingly power and take the precious ones to himself who had patiently waited his return. {1SG 157.1}

I was taken off in vision to the most holy place, where I saw Jesus still interceding for Israel. On the bottom of His garment was a bell and a pomegranate, a bell and a pomegranate. Then I saw that Jesus would not leave the most holy place until every case was decided either for salvation or destruction, and that the wrath of God could not come until Jesus had finished His work in the most holy place, laid off His priestly attire, and clothed Himself with the garments of vengeance. {CET 100.1}

Then Jesus will step out from between the Father and men, and God will keep silence no longer, but pour out His wrath on those who have rejected His truth. I saw that the anger of the nations, the wrath of God, and the time to judge the dead, were separate and distinct, one following the other; also that Michael had not stood up, and that the time of trouble, such as never was, had not yet commenced. The nations are now getting angry, but when our High Priest has finished His work in the sanctuary, He will stand up, put on the garments of vengeance, and then the seven last plagues will be poured out. {CET 100.2}

I saw that the four angels would hold the four winds until Jesus' work was done in the sanctuary, and then will come the seven last plagues. These plagues enraged the wicked against the righteous; they thought that we had brought the judgments of God upon them, and that if they could rid the earth of us, the plagues would then be stayed. A decree went forth to slay the saints, which caused them to cry day and night for deliverance. This was the time of Jacob's trouble. [See Genesis 32.] Then all the saints cried out with anguish of spirit, and were delivered by the voice of God. The one hundred and forty-four thousand triumphed. Their faces were lighted up with the glory of God. {CET 100.3}

As you can read, Ellen uses sanctuary, most holy, and holiest synonymously in the context of Jesus leaving it, donning His garments of vengeance, and the outpouring of the plagues. In other words, leaving the "sanctuary" is the same thing as leaving the "most holy" or the "holiest". There is no tarrying time in the sanctuary while the plagues are being poured out.

The plagues are poured out after Jesus leaves the sanctuary (most holy, holiest) and dons the garments of vengeance. Sometime afterward the "voice of God" is uttered. The "number of days" begins the moment Jesus leaves the holiest (sanctuary, most holy).

Quote:
M: The plagues will be poured out after Jesus ceases mediating. When we compile what Ellen was shown over the years, the sequence seems to be:

2. Probation closes.

K: I hope you understand that that is a compiled conclusion which doesn't take everything into consideration. A conclusion which may be wrong.

Yes, of course, there are many other things that will happen between Jesus leaving the holiest and His arrival in the East. The idea that He will tarry in the sanctuary or somewhere in heaven until the "voice of God" is uttered is unsupported.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Mountain Man] #137367
11/08/11 04:40 PM
11/08/11 04:40 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
Notice that Christ is pictured in this quote as being in the Most Holy Place during that time. The saints on earth know Christ is in the holiest because they 'hear' the bells on his priestly robe. Christ continues to wear that robe during the plagues until He shakes the earth with the announcement of the day of His return. Then He puts on His kingly robes and surrounded with the heavenly hosts He comes to deliver His people.

Mark, please consider the points and passages posted above. Also, Ellen did mention a tarrying time:

Quote:
As Jesus moved out of the most holy place, I heard the tinkling of the bells upon His garment; and as He left, a cloud of darkness covered the inhabitants of the earth. There was then no mediator between guilty man and an offended God. While Jesus had been standing between God and guilty man, a restraint was upon the people; but when He stepped out from between man and the Father, the restraint was removed and Satan had entire control of the finally impenitent. It was impossible for the plagues to be poured out while Jesus officiated in the sanctuary; but as His work there is finished, and His intercession closes, there is nothing to stay the wrath of God, and it breaks with fury upon the shelterless head of the guilty sinner, who has slighted salvation and hated reproof. In that fearful time, after the close of Jesus' mediation, the saints were living in the sight of a holy God without an intercessor. Every case was decided, every jewel numbered. Jesus tarried a moment in the outer apartment of the heavenly sanctuary, and the sins which had been confessed while He was in the most holy place were placed upon Satan, the originator of sin, who must suffer their punishment. {EW 280.2}

Then I saw Jesus lay off His priestly attire and clothe Himself with His most kingly robes. Upon His head were many crowns, a crown within a crown. Surrounded by the angelic host, He left heaven. The plagues were falling upon the inhabitants of the earth. Some were denouncing God and cursing Him. Others rushed to the people of God and begged to be taught how they might escape His judgments. But the saints had nothing for them. The last tear for sinners had been shed, the last agonizing prayer offered, the last burden borne, the last warning given. The sweet voice of mercy was no more to invite them. When the saints, and all heaven, were interested for their salvation, they had no interest for themselves. Life and death had been set before them. Many desired life, but made no effort to obtain it. They did not choose life, and now there was no atoning blood to cleanse the guilty, no compassionate Saviour to plead for them, and cry, "Spare, spare the sinner a little longer." All heaven had united with Jesus, as they heard the fearful words, "It is done. It is finished." The plan of salvation had been accomplished, but few had chosen to accept it. And as mercy's sweet voice died away, fear and horror seized the wicked. With terrible distinctness they heard the words, "Too late! too late!" {EW 281.1}

"Jesus tarried a moment in the outer apartment of the heavenly sanctuary, and the sins which had been confessed while He was in the most holy place were placed upon Satan, the originator of sin, who must suffer their punishment." She refers to this time period as "a moment".

Page 28 of 34 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 33 34

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!