HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, Daryl, dedication, 3 invisible), 2,215 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 6 of 119 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #143993
07/06/12 03:48 PM
07/06/12 03:48 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
After searching for and finding the article on the rt.com site, http://rt.com/business/news/banks-crisis-failure-plans-381/
and finding that although it says the same thing as listed in the post, for some reason, it strikes me as, and I would have to allow, for the possibility that the headline, while saying they are ready to go under, could have a possibly different meaning than what appears at first sight as hinted at in the statement, "in the case of an emergency" and "worst case scenarios".

That is, the government is tired of giving bailouts and so required a law, the Dodd-Frank financial reform law, much like as some areas require cities to come up with a disaster preparedness plan, and that the major banks are not about to go under but, as required by law, ready to go under. Said another way, that if the unforeseeable happens, they do have a plan in place, to ease the taxpayer burden.

Not that the plan means anything, but they are complying with the paperwork required of the passed law.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #144019
07/08/12 01:15 AM
07/08/12 01:15 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
After searching for and finding the article on the rt.com site, http://rt.com/business/news/banks-crisis-failure-plans-381/
and finding that although it says the same thing as listed in the post, for some reason, it strikes me as, and I would have to allow, for the possibility that the headline, while saying they are ready to go under, could have a possibly different meaning than what appears at first sight as hinted at in the statement, "in the case of an emergency" and "worst case scenarios".

That is, the government is tired of giving bailouts and so required a law, the Dodd-Frank financial reform law, much like as some areas require cities to come up with a disaster preparedness plan, and that the major banks are not about to go under but, as required by law, ready to go under. Said another way, that if the unforeseeable happens, they do have a plan in place, to ease the taxpayer burden.

Not that the plan means anything, but they are complying with the paperwork required of the passed law.

Multiple Criminal Scandals are grounds for Bankrupsy
In looking at the context of events, this news came out after the Libor scandal which is the worst scandal for the Bankster and the governments to face yet. What's unfolding will make the 2008/2009 crash like a picnic.

Also the 400 Trillion derivatives scandal is another recent one that piles up on the other scandals that the rigged media avoid as much as they can or dilutes these as "mistakes".

With all the secrecies being revealed, the Banks/Cabals knows they are done, so a plan to get out of business is in order. Notice it is the government that requires that plan. Unfortunetly, like most criminals, they will continue their crimes as long as they can. Putting a criminal behind bars does help them to stop for the time being.

Hope of WWIII
And then there's always that hope they can succeed in their plans in starting WWIII and killing the majority of the 99% and enslaving the rest. That's their only hope right now and as long as this remain a possiblity, they will try to accomplish it.

Nuking Jerusalem?
I don't believe they will succeed with WWIII, but they will succeed to get Iran and Israel to nuke each other -- well at least Jerusalem. Jeremiah 19:11 prophesize that Jerusalem(city) will be destroyed in such a manner that no one can rebuilt again. He demonstrate this by smashing a dry clay pot into pieces in front of the leaders in the city dump (Gehennah). Jerusalem(city) have been destroyed twice, but they always were able to rebuild it afterwards. So Jeremiah 19 prophecy was not fulfilled yet. Also Is 29:1-8 describes the Lord destroying the city once again. V.5&6 is a good description of a nuclear destruction.

AV Isa 29:5 … yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly. 6. Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

Well, we'll see how the Lord will fulfill His prophecies. Time will tell the truth.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #144020
07/08/12 01:39 AM
07/08/12 01:39 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
This would make more sense to me than the other.

Originally Posted By: kland

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Daryl] #144027
07/08/12 08:24 AM
07/08/12 08:24 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Daryl F
Are you speaking out of fear of loosing your pension? I've noticed that many people have that fear and that's why they hang on to whatever "makes more sense". And then there's the heart idols of preconceived endtime interpretations that also obscures reality.

There's nothing to fear beside the Lord. The Lord did promise that He "will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth."1 Tim 2:4

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #144028
07/08/12 09:43 AM
07/08/12 09:43 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
DAVID KOTOK: LIBOR-Gate Will Take Down Many More Bankers, And The Claims Will Spiral Into The Trillions

http://www.businessinsider.com/david-kotok-what-a-crazy-week-2012-7

Markets reacted to this crazy week of discredited, ADP-based employment forecasts, LIBOR revelations and central bank fizzle. The result is plain ugly.

LIBOR-gate, as Michael Lewitt titled it, is a mess. It is potentially huge. We expect more ugly revelations. Other institutions may be implicated. Critics of emerging-market governance standards need to look in the mirror. The so-called developed markets now exude a rising stench.

We will end this weekend missive with an email exchange.

Steve wrote, “David, Do you have any insight into this article? To what degree is it true / false?” He furnished this link to a Business Insider piece that discusses corruption in China.

My answer follows.

Steve, we have continuing questions about reporting from China. It takes on-site anecdotes to gain a picture that reveals trends. We do that by obtaining data from sources we know and trust. For example, one can count containers on ships or coal inventories or financial holdings at public institutions.

But why is the writer looking at China?

Business Insider penned this opening: “[Other articles have described the] widespread fraud that has become apparent, both in mainland and US listed Chinese companies…..an extraordinary number of the Communist Party and the military cadre had massive unexplained wealth …”

Let’s take a different approach. I have rewritten his sentence into a different context. Suppose you, Steve, were an honest Chinese observer, reading the following sentences about the United States.

“Widespread fraud has become apparent in the Mainland US and among US-listed financial firms. Extraordinary numbers of political figures and public appointees have massive wealth. Examples include (1) Dick Fuld, who was a director of the Federal Reserve Bank of NY until his firm, Lehman Brothers, went into bankruptcy. He has not been charged with any crime. He denied knowledge of any accounting irregularities. (2) Former US Senator Jon Corzine’s firm was a Federal Reserve primary dealer before it failed. Huge balances of client funds are unaccounted for at MF Global. Corzine says he does not know what happened. (3) No one knows the counterparties of the transactions that cost JPM billions. (4) Members of Congress and their staffs trade on insider information and are not violating US law because of the congressional exemption that Congress legislated for itself.”

Steve, I could lengthen this but you get my point.

I will stop with my own personal observation about the LIBOR scandal. My colleagues Michael Lewitt, Bob Eisenbeis, and Bill Witherell have written about it this week. (www.cumber.com)

The LIBOR rigging is systemic. For evidence see a Bloomberg report from May 29, 2008, under the headline, "Libor Banks Misstated Rates, Bond at Barclays Says." (Yes, the article ran more than four years before Barclays's $453 million settlement last month with U.S. and U.K. authorities for manipulating Libor.)

Steve, this scandal is going to take down many more than just Barclay’s leaders. The claims are likely to be in the trillions.

Imagine the board meeting at Barclays. The general counsel says, “I have a settlement proposal. We can pay 1/2 billion in fines to the US and UK authorities now; and you, Mr. Chairman, and you, Mr. CEO, and you, Mr. COO, will resign at once. Others will also resign or be dismissed. Gentlemen, I can make this deal right now and settle it or we can have a prolonged investigation. In my opinion, paying the half billion now and taking the resignations early is the cheapest way out of this mess.” The board votes yes.

Steve, the insiders on that board know the facts. Watch out for what is coming. It may dwarf allegations about Chinese corruption.

The US and UK systems were once the models for the world. They are now sick and corrupt. We are five years into a financial crisis and nothing has changed. Who are we to throw stones at others?

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #144034
07/08/12 09:10 PM
07/08/12 09:10 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
No matter what the financial state of things are, we are all going to lose whatever source of income we have as a means of trying to force us to give in and receive the Mark of the Beast.

Originally Posted By: Elle
Are you speaking out of fear of loosing your pension? I've noticed that many people have that fear and that's why they hang on to whatever "makes more sense". And then there's the heart idols of preconceived endtime interpretations that also obscures reality.

There's nothing to fear beside the Lord. The Lord did promise that He "will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth."1 Tim 2:4

Daryl smile

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Daryl] #144042
07/09/12 02:47 AM
07/09/12 02:47 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
No matter what the financial state of things are, we are all going to lose whatever source of income we have as a means of trying to force us to give in and receive the Mark of the Beast.
Well it's good that your concern is not your pension like many.

The Two Beasts of Rev 13

We, SDAs has been taught that the Mark of the Beast is the Sunday Law. You know that cannot be proven Biblically and therefore it is a speculation. Since the Mark of the Beast is related to the Second Beast of Rev 13, we first need to properly identify who it is by looking at history and reconciliating it with scriptures.

We all agree that the first beast of Rev 13 is the Roman Catholics, but that doesn't make them automatically the second beast by being the first. Plus it doesn't make logical sense for the Lord to define two beasts and having its identity the same. You only need one beast to represent one empire which always been the case in Daniel's revelation. History does describe another empire that rose after the RC that we need to consider as being the second beast.

The House of Rothschild was the financiers of the Holy Alliance in 1815. The founder of the Rothschild dynasty, Mayer Amschel Bauer, told his secret of controlling the government of a nation over 200 years ago. He said, "Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation and I care not who makes its laws”. So the Cabals couldn’t care less about the Sunday Law. Their mark is MONEY.

Mark of the [second] Beast

The Rothschilds invented the international banking system. In Volume 1 of the book, The House of Rothschild, Money’s Prophets, page 6, Niall Ferguson says,
“Indeed, it can be argued that, by modifying the existing system for government borrowing to make bonds more easily tradable, the Rothschilds actually created the international bond market in its modern form.”

Rev. 13:16, 17,
16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and their slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand, or on their forehead, 17 and he provides that no one should be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

This portrays the [second] beast with an an economic feature.

We can agree that the “mark of the beast” is no more a literal mark than is the mark of God in our foreheads.
Deut. 6:5 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. 6 And these words, which I am commanding you today shall be on your heart; 7 and you shall teach them diligently to your sons … 8 And you shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead.

“This is the original “sign” in the law, indicating that the law was to be written on our hearts. More specifically, the law was to govern what we do with our hands and how we think in our minds (foreheads).

"The opposite of this is the “mark of the beast,” which is lawlessness in general, but more specifically “the love of money”—the root of all evil (1 Tim. 6:10). It is a condition of the heart. It is not money itself, but the love of money that is the problem. The currencies of the world are literally owned by the central banks and represent debt notes from those who have borrowed the money into circulation.

“Coins have images. Matt. 22:20, “Whose is this image and subscription?” Coins are “marked” by images. German currency is even called the “German Mark.”

From this perspective, one can say that the “mark” of the second beast is money, understanding, of course, that money itself is not new. But the monetary system that has developed since the Holy Alliance through the Rothschilds is this mark.

“Niall Ferguson says on page 16 of his first volume, “the Rothschilds were notoriously the ‘chief ally of the Holy Alliance’.” On page 17, he says,
“Not only had the Rothschilds replaced the old aristocracy, they also represented a new materialist religion. ‘[M]oney is the god of our time,’ declared Heine in March 1841, ‘and Rothschild is his prophet’.”

“No one today is allowed to buy or sell without using their money. Since money is a bank note which they create, it is specifically their mark. If anyone attempts to create or use another currency, it is called counterfeiting.

The Number: 666

The number 666 appears twice in the Bible.
Rev. 13:18
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has under-standing calculate the number of that beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six [666].

2 Chron. 9:13 Now the weight of gold which came to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold.

The New Testament must be interpreted with the Old Testament. It is plain that in 2 Chron. 9:13 the number 666 is associated with gold, which is also used as money.

So this sets a certain color related to 666 and so does it goes with the natural flow of John’s statement that has a flow of revelation of history. It is remarkable that it would coincide precisely with the rise of the international banking system as invented and developed by the family of Rothschilds. It happened at the same time that the beast was healed of its deadly wound in 1815 after the downfall of Napoleon.

“If there is one thing that stands out in a study of Church history, it is that the Roman Church loves money. Its entire system of penance, indulgences, and payment for masses for the dead, is based upon the love of money. Cardinals’ hats were regularly sold to raise money for the papal coffers. Popes themselves regularly bribed their way into office. Catholic authors have written extensively of this.

But the RC is not the only beast that loves money. Rev 13 has two beasts. The “Holy Alliance” is an alliance between two beasts who love money and who rule by its power. Each has its “turf.”

“It is not so much the USE of money, but the LOVE of money that determines if one has the mark of the beast. When everything one does is for the sake of money, it is a “mark of the beast” upon one’s hand. When one constantly schemes how to make more money, it is a “mark of the beast” upon one’s forehead. It does not matter if men justify their greed by saying that it is for the advancement of the Christian faith or the Kingdom of God. It is still a mark of the beast and the opposite of God’s law, which tells us to love God and our neighbor as ourselves.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #144061
07/10/12 01:38 AM
07/10/12 01:38 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Elle,

What makes you think that this is correct over what EGW wrote, etc.???

Daryl smile

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Daryl] #144065
07/10/12 06:52 AM
07/10/12 06:52 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Elle, What makes you think that this is correct over what EGW wrote, etc.???
Biblical and historical support over Church speculative interpretations of untested writings.

Our Duty to Test All of EGW writings
The Church chooses blindness and deafness by not testing all writings of EGW or the interpretations of the pioneers or the interpretations of EGW's writings by SDA's scholars. It is a personal and corporate duty that Ellen and James pressed that we should do. Some of EGW's writings are false. We assume just because there is a section of EGW writings being false, we need to throw away all her writings. That is a false conception and assumption.

Moses -- the False Prophet
Even Moses himself was a false prophet when he strike the rock the second time contrary to the word of the Lord. The rock represented Jesus and it needed only to be strike once to prophesy his death on the cross at his first coming. The second time, Moses was commanded to speak to the rock which prophesy Christ LIVE work at His second coming "he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: (antitype of Joseph, and the live second dove of Lev 14 released in the field[world]) and his name is called The Word of God...And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations:. By striking the rock twice Moses was falsely prophesying that Christ needed to die twice. The Lord reprimanded Moses for this and he was not able to enter Canaan. In this event, Moses became a type of the Church in not understanding Christ second coming and because of that, not inheriting to rule with Christ in the New Kingdom. I’m not saying they are lost and won’t be saved, but they won’t be part of the 144K who knows the voice of Christ(not EGW or scholars) and follow Him wherever He goeth.

Moses Writings not rejected by Christ
Has Christ rejected all of Moses writings because he spoke as a false prophet at times (actually Moses spoke twice as a false prophet)? No. And that same rule should be applied to Ellen White’s writings also and anybody else that comes along that claim that has a message from the Lord. We shouldn’t be afraid to test all her writings according to scriptures (Law and prophets). Finding false writings does not mean we need to throw everything else. This fear of finding anything false in EGW writings makes us blind to the word of G-d and deaf to the teachings of His Spirit.

Purpose of False Prophets
Actually the Lord purposely sends us false prophets(or portion of what they say) so we can come to see our own heart if we are going to follow the Lord or not. By testing everything, gives us an opportunity to learn His Laws more deeply and come to know His ways better.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #144081
07/11/12 01:36 AM
07/11/12 01:36 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Elle,

You said that some of EGW's writings are false.

What in her writings do you consider to be false?

Also, how do you know that they are false?

Daryl smile

Page 6 of 119 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!