HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,594
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 13
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, 2 invisible), 2,798 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 45 46
What is the Wrath of God? #153353
06/18/13 11:49 PM
06/18/13 11:49 PM
APL  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
The Bible leaves us in no doubt that God hates sin, and He abhors evil. It also leaves us in no doubt that God is not the source or cause of evil. There is no evil in God. In fact God so hates sin that He cannot even look at it. “Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.” Hebrews 1:9

“Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. Do not err, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” James 1:13-17

“The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.” Psalms 145:17

“This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:” 1 John 1:5-6

“He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil… In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.” 1 John 3:8; 1 John 3:10.

Why does God hate sin? God hates sin because sin separates His creatures from Him and thereby destroys them.

“But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.” Isaiah 59:2

“Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.” Psalms 34:21

“For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.” Psalms 1:6

Sin is telling God to depart. And God knows, and we need to know too, that when He departs the end-result is destruction.“Hast thou marked the old way which wicked men have trodden?

Which were cut down out of time, whose foundation was overflown with a flood: Which said unto God, Depart from us: and what can the Almighty do for them?” Job 22:15-17

“O Lord, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the Lord, the fountain of living waters.” Jeremiah 17:13

“And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the Lord shall be consumed.” Isaiah 1:28

Going back now to Isaiah 59:2 we see clearly that sin separates between creature and Creator and hides His face from His creatures.

“Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.” Isaiah 59:1-2

Furthermore Isaiah 54:7-8 defines the mechanism of wrath as the hiding of God’s face.

“In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.” Isaiah 54:8

“How long, Lord? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire?” Psalms 89:46

“Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.” Psalms 27:9

“Lord, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.” Psalms 30:7

“Hear me speedily, O Lord: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.” Psalms 143:7

Now how does God exercise His wrath?

Perhaps the clearest New Testament answer (other than the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ) was given by Paul in Romans Chapter One.

In Romans 1:18 Paul states clearly that the wrath of God is revealed from Heaven against all sin.

“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;” Romans 1:18

In Romans 1:19-23 Paul shows that there is no excuse for sin or godlessnesss. Then in Romans 1:24 he also explains how God exercises wrath. Paul states in Romans 1:24.

“WHEREFORE GOD ALSO GAVE THEM UP .…”

Paul repeats this explanation in Romans 1:26

“FOR THIS CAUSE GOD GAVE THEM UP.…”

And in Romans 1:28

“… GOD GAVE THEM OVER….”

Paul is clear in Romans 1:18-28 that God excercises His wrath by “giving up” the sinner to reap the consequences of sin.

But where did Paul get this explanation from? The only scriptures available in his day were the scriptures of the Old Testament.

Can we find this explanation in the Old Testament?

Yes!

Wrath, in all its various linguistic descriptions, was inflicted upon Israel and Judah with frequent regularity in the Old Testament Era.

In Deuteronomy chapter 28, God, through Moses, had given to the Israelites a list of the blessings of obedience (Deuteronomy 28:1-15), and a very much longer list of the curses of disobedience (Deuteronomy 28:15-68).

Let us now examine the language used to describe the curses, as we examine some of the verses in Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

Consider these verses.

“The Lord shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.The Lord shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it. The Lord shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

The Lord will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed. The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:

Then the Lord will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they

shall cleave unto thee. Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the Lord bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.” Deuteronomy 28:20-22; Deuteronomy 28:27-28; Deuteronomy 28:59-61.

Each of these texts describes Israel’s punishment as striking them by a direct decree or a direct act of God.

But wait a minute!

Let us turn in our Bibles to Deuteronomy 31:16-18.

“And the Lord said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them. Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us? And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods.” Deuteronomy 31:16-18.

Deuteronomy 31:17 explains very clearly the meaning and mechanism of wrath. When the Israelites forsook God by rejecting His loving invitations and warnings, He forsook them, His face was hid from them and all the evils which befell them happened because God was not among them.

It is very clear then that the mechanism of God’s wrath is the separation caused by sin. It is this separation between God and sinners that produces the “punishment.”

For futher confirmation refer to the following texts:

“Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.” Psalms 34:21

“But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.” Isaiah 59:2

“Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted,

when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.” James 1:13-15

“Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?” Deuteronomy 31:17

The punishments do not come by the direct decreee or direct infliction by God. NO! The punishments come from sin itself as it separates from God. The problem with us is that we try to understand God’s wrath in terms of human wrath, but this is one thing we should never do. The reason is written down in James 1:20.

“For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.” James 1:20

Human wrath transgresses God’s law and therefore is sin. God’s wrath is righteous it does not act contrary to God’s law of love. God exercises His wrath by giving up those who reject Him. This “giving up” may be partial or complete as we shall learn from later studies.

To further clarify this point, consider Hosea 11:7-9.

“And my people are bent to backsliding from me: though they called them to the most High, none at all would exalt him. How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? how shall I deliver thee, Israel? how shall I make thee as Admah? how shall I set thee as Zeboim? mine heart is turned within me, my repentings are kindled together. I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.” Hosea 11:7-9.

God asked His ancient people a question in Hosea 11:8. “HOW SHALL I GIVE THEE UP, EPHRAIM? How shall I deliver thee Israel?”

And notice (in Hosea 11:8) that in giving them up He would be making them as Admah and Zeboim, cities of the plain, which were destroyed with Sodom and Gomorrah (See Genesis 14:2; Genesis 19:24-25). This principle in these verses will be important in our understanding of the flood and who/what brought about the flood.

But understand from Hosea 11:9 that His giving them up was equivalent to:

(i) executing the fierceness of His anger and

(ii) destroying them.

Hosea 11:7-9 then, establishes the following identity of meanings:

GOD’S WRATH = HIS GIVING THEM UP = THE EXECUTION OF HIS FIERCE ANGER = HIS DESTROYING THEM

And remember Isaiah 59:2; Isaiah 54:8 which explain that God’s wrath is the hiding of His face caused by sin. It is the terrible separation, caused by sin, which produces destruction according to the principles of Jeremiah 17:13 and James 1:13-15.

Another term employed in scripture to describe wrath is the term HE SPARED NOT. Consider 2 Peter 2:4-6.

“For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;” 2 Peter 2:4-6.

We now come to a crucial point. Jesus suffered the wrath of God for us. “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”2 Cor. 5:21

“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?” Romans 8:31-32

God spared not the angels who sinned.

God spared not the pre-flood world.

God spared not the cities of the plain: Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, Zeboim.

God spared not His Son!

“Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.” Isaiah 53:4-6.

Now the critical question.

Will He spare us? Yes, but only in Christ!

“Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip. For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward; How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;” Hebrews 2:1-3.

Courtesy of Elliot Douglin

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: APL] #153359
06/19/13 02:07 AM
06/19/13 02:07 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
I will just repeat what I said in the other thread:

Quote:
God’s wrath is directed towards sin, not towards people. When the limit of God’s forbearance is reached, He may give individuals over to the results of their choice, but this is not at all the definition of God’s wrath. God’s wrath is the manifestation of His displeasure against sin.

Can this manifestation of God's displeasure against sin happen by His permitting the sinner to reap the consequences of his sin? Sure, many times this is what happens. But sometimes God actively makes the sinner reap the consequences of his sin. This was seen, for instance, when God commanded His people to kill offenders, like in the episode related in Numbers 25:

Their iniquitous practices did that for Israel which all the enchantments of Balaam could not do--they separated them from God. By swift-coming judgments the people were awakened to the enormity of their sin. A terrible pestilence broke out in the camp, to which tens of thousands speedily fell a prey. God commanded that the leaders in this apostasy be put to death by the magistrates. This order was promptly obeyed. The offenders were slain, then their bodies were hung up in sight of all Israel that the congregation, seeing the leaders so severely dealt with, might have a deep sense of God's abhorrence of their sin and the terror of His wrath against them.{PP 455.1}

This is also seen in the death penalty and in the holy wars of Israel.

What happened in the case of Christ and will happen in the case of the wicked is the judgment and condemnation of sin, which causes in the sinner such a weight of guilt and such a sense of the separation from God that it crushes him.

Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: Rosangela] #153362
06/19/13 06:17 AM
06/19/13 06:17 AM
Johann  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Retired Pastor
3000+ Member
Iceland
Originally Posted By: Rosangela

What happened in the case of Christ and will happen in the case of the wicked is the judgment and condemnation of sin, which causes in the sinner such a weight of guilt and such a sense of the separation from God that it crushes him.

Mark 15:34
And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).

"Here is a last piece of advice. If you believe in goodness and if you value the approval of God, fix your minds on the things which are holy and right and pure and beautiful and good. Model your conduct on what you have learned from me, on what I have told you and shown you, and you will find the God of peace will be with you."
Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: Rosangela] #153399
06/20/13 01:51 PM
06/20/13 01:51 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
when God commanded His people
Did they always follow what God commanded?

Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: kland] #153410
06/20/13 04:55 PM
06/20/13 04:55 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
?
When they didn't, they were rebelling against God's will.

Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: Rosangela] #153469
06/21/13 03:17 PM
06/21/13 03:17 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
So they rebel against God's will in some things and not others then.

So why is it they did not rebel when God told them to kill people, but yet they did rebel when God told them He would do the fighting for them?

Sounds to me to be a good argument that they liked to kill. And God said, if you are going to kill, this is the way to do it or worse things will happen to you. So they accepted that part of God's advice, but not previous advice.

Where did they get the weapons to kill them with?

Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: kland] #153484
06/22/13 01:45 AM
06/22/13 01:45 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: kland
So they rebel against God's will in some things and not others then.

So why is it they did not rebel when God told them to kill people, but yet they did rebel when God told them He would do the fighting for them?

Sounds to me to be a good argument that they liked to kill. And God said, if you are going to kill, this is the way to do it or worse things will happen to you. So they accepted that part of God's advice, but not previous advice.

Where did they get the weapons to kill them with?

Perhaps you have forgotten Ai, King Saul and Agag, or other cases in which the people rebelled by NOT killing those they were supposed to kill.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: Green Cochoa] #153506
06/22/13 04:41 PM
06/22/13 04:41 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:

So, because they liked to kill, God complied with their wishes, instituting the death penalty and blessing them with victories in the wars?

Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: Rosangela] #153508
06/22/13 05:30 PM
06/22/13 05:30 PM
APL  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
The people wanted a king - God made provision for a king. Did God stop working with them at that point?

The people wanted divorce - God made provision for divorce. Did God stop working with them at that point?

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: APL] #153509
06/22/13 08:49 PM
06/22/13 08:49 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
God didn't command them to divorce nor to set a king over them, while He commanded people to be killed and wars to be fought.

Examples:

1) The episode of the golden calf.

"'Thus says the LORD God of Israel: Each man put his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and kill each one his brother, and each one his neighbor, and each one his kindred.' And the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses. And there fell of the people that day about three thousand men" (Ex. 32:27,28).

"Though God had granted the prayer of Moses in sparing Israel from destruction, their apostasy was to be signally punished. The lawlessness and insubordination into which Aaron had permitted them to fall, if not speedily crushed, would run riot in wickedness, and would involve the nation in irretrievable ruin. By terrible severity the evil must be put away. ... Moses now commanded those upon his right hand, who had kept themselves clear of idolatry, to gird on their swords and slay all who persisted in rebellion. 'And there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.' Without regard to position, kindred, or friendship, the ringleaders in wickedness were cut off; but all who repented and humbled themselves were spared. Those who performed this terrible work of judgment were acting by divine authority, executing the sentence of the King of heaven. Men are to beware how they, in their human blindness, judge and condemn their fellow men; but when God commands them to execute His sentence upon iniquity, He is to be obeyed. Those who performed this painful act, thus manifested their abhorrence of rebellion and idolatry, and consecrated themselves more fully to the service of the true God. The Lord honored their faithfulness by bestowing special distinction upon the tribe of Levi." {PP 324}

2)The destruction of the inhabitants of Canaan.

"When the LORD your God shall bring you into the land where you go to possess it, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you, and the LORD your God shall deliver them before you, b]you shall crush them, completely destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor show mercy to them[/b]" (Deut. 7:1,2).

It is one of the greatest deceptions that can come upon the mind to imagine ourselves more merciful or just than God. ... Had the Lord spared the inhabitants of Canaan, the Israelites would have been in constant danger of contamination. ...Hence the repeated command addressed to them, to dispossess the Canaanites, by every means in their power, and as fast as they were able to subdue them. The Israelites were not to yield to cowardice, sloth, or self-indulgence, nor to set up their ideas of clemency in opposition to the command of God. ... God knew the dangers to which his people would be exposed. Satan would work through those corrupt idolaters to destroy Israel. ... The apparent severity of God's dealings with the Canaanites did not, as many suppose, proceed from harshness or cruelty. The love of God is beyond our comprehension; it is high as the heavens, and broad as the universe. Every soul whom he has created is precious in his sight,-- so precious that he gave his only begotten Son to die for that lost, perishing sinner. When men shall manifest toward their fellow-creatures a love superior to this, then they may talk of compassion where God has exercised severity.” {ST, January 13, 1881}

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 45 46

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!