HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,795 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159230
12/15/13 06:13 AM
12/15/13 06:13 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
I have a book entitled, "The Thunder of Justice" by Ted and Maureen Flynn. This book was a best seller among Catholics (it may still be). It has to do with a virtual explosion of reported apparitions of Mary, the Mother of Jesus all over the world. The messages that these apparitions are giving have to do with the end of the world. As I read the book I was astonished at how easy it would be for the multitudes to be deceived by the events that are predicted. These events are summarized under the titles "The Warning", "The Miracle" "The Chastisement" and the "Era of Peace".

Then there is the Book Great Controversy, which also portrays end time events. In many places these books are mirror images of each other, telling of similar events but from a totally opposite perspective.

One of these books leads us to worship and obey God. (Matt. 4:10)
The other leads us to worship and obey Mary.
One of these books says Christ is our advocate in heaven, our intercessor (1John 2:1, 1Tim. 2:5)
The other says that Mary is our intercessor in heaven.
One of these books says that only God can forgive and blot out sins. (Heb. 10:11-12, Luke 5:21)
The other says that Mary and the earthly priests can forgive our sins.
One calls for us to consecrate our lives to God. (Romans 12:1, James 4:7)
The other calls for us to consecrate ourselves to the Immaculate heart of Mary.
One calls for us to pray to God. (Job 33:26, Matt. 6:6,7)
The other calls for us to pray the rosary, and to pray to saints.

I believe that the real Mary is sleeping in her grave waiting for the resurrection morning, just like all the other saints, saved by our Saviour Jesus Christ. But even if Christ would have resurrected her, like he did Moses in a special resurrection, and taken her to heaven. I would still know that the apparitions claiming to be Mary are not who they claim to be. Simply because they claim to have the abilities of God and ask for worship. Beings from heaven, angels, sent to communicate with people, refuse our worship. Revelation 22:9 An angel tells John, "Don' worship me, for I am your fellow servant, worship God." The only angel that demands worship in the Bible is the fallen angel, Lucifer, "Fall down and worship me," he said to Jesus. But Jesus quoted the commandment: "Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve." Matt. 4:9.10.

Yet these apparitions of Mary are appearing all over the world, statues of Mary are weeping and bleeding. Miracles are happening. Who is behind this? I believe its the seducing spirits we read about in Revelation 16:14. "The Spirits of devils, working miracles," Whose aim Revelation 13:14 says is to deceive the whole world.

Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: dedication] #159233
12/15/13 06:51 AM
12/15/13 06:51 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Now we can sort of understand the Catholic fascination with these apparitions of Mary, but why is she appearing in the Muslim world?

Islamic scholars attest that Mary is esteemed above even the most revered women of the Muslim faith, including Muhammad's two favorite wives Khadija and Aisha, and his daughter Fatima.

At a Coptic Orthodox church in Zeitoun, Egypt, a suburb of Cairo, a remarkable series of events occurred. An apparition that onlookers believed was Mary, appeared in the form of a woman, performing signs, wonders, and healings. This same woman appeared several nights each week for years. The vast majority of spectators were Muslim. Here is a description of the events surrounding the Zeitoun apparitions:

The Zeitoun apparitions… were seen by everyone present… the persons present at apparitional events there varied from several thousand to over two hundred thousand per night. Total witnesses perhaps numbered into the millions.

Several nights each week, thousands of Moslems (who constituted most of the crowds) fell to their knees on prayer rugs spread wherever space permitted, and wept before the magnificent, wondrous, glorious form of Our Lady from Heaven. All witnesses agree that the Lady seemed to be composed of light that usually was intense, yet lessened occasionally.

The apparitions of "Mary, the Mother of Jesus" were serenely animate, moving from one side of the church roof to another, as if to provide a direct view to all the surrounding throng, from which many called to her to come their way. She often responded to the singing or chanting of the crowd, appearing to bow in acknowledgment, greeting and blessing. Sometimes she made gestures of prayer, or held out and waved what appeared to be an olive branch. At other times, thousands watched her radiant form, which was often aglow with bluish white light, as she held in her left arm what certainly appeared to be the baby Jesus. The Zeitoun apparitions seemed to affect all witnesses, including hundreds who were spontaneously healed. Many such cases have been documented by Dr. Shafik Abd El Malik, M.B., B.Ch., M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, who headed a commission of seven doctors to study the miraculous cures. [ Ray Stanford, "Fatima Prophecy," (Ballantine Books, New York 1988), pp. 44-49.]

Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: dedication] #159234
12/15/13 06:56 AM
12/15/13 06:56 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline OP
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Exactly dedication. The TWO great end time issues begin with the issue of the state of the dead. "I saw it would soon be considered herecy to speak against the rapping".

This issue has manifested itself since the death of Ellen White. She died in 1915 and the aparitions witnessed at Fatima, the first of the officially accepted sightings, was in 1917 with the day the sun danced. Bringing the fire of heaven to earth.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: dedication] #159236
12/15/13 07:22 AM
12/15/13 07:22 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
Now we can sort of understand the Catholic fascination with these apparitions of Mary, but why is she appearing in the Muslim world?

Islamic scholars attest that Mary is esteemed above even the most revered women of the Muslim faith, including Muhammad's two favorite wives Khadija and Aisha, and his daughter Fatima.

At a Coptic Orthodox church in Zeitoun, Egypt, a suburb of Cairo, a remarkable series of events occurred. An apparition that onlookers believed was Mary, appeared in the form of a woman, performing signs, wonders, and healings. This same woman appeared several nights each week for years. The vast majority of spectators were Muslim. Here is a description of the events surrounding the Zeitoun apparitions:

The Zeitoun apparitions… were seen by everyone present… the persons present at apparitional events there varied from several thousand to over two hundred thousand per night. Total witnesses perhaps numbered into the millions.

Several nights each week, thousands of Moslems (who constituted most of the crowds) fell to their knees on prayer rugs spread wherever space permitted, and wept before the magnificent, wondrous, glorious form of Our Lady from Heaven. All witnesses agree that the Lady seemed to be composed of light that usually was intense, yet lessened occasionally.

The apparitions of "Mary, the Mother of Jesus" were serenely animate, moving from one side of the church roof to another, as if to provide a direct view to all the surrounding throng, from which many called to her to come their way. She often responded to the singing or chanting of the crowd, appearing to bow in acknowledgment, greeting and blessing. Sometimes she made gestures of prayer, or held out and waved what appeared to be an olive branch. At other times, thousands watched her radiant form, which was often aglow with bluish white light, as she held in her left arm what certainly appeared to be the baby Jesus. The Zeitoun apparitions seemed to affect all witnesses, including hundreds who were spontaneously healed. Many such cases have been documented by Dr. Shafik Abd El Malik, M.B., B.Ch., M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, who headed a commission of seven doctors to study the miraculous cures. [ Ray Stanford, "Fatima Prophecy," (Ballantine Books, New York 1988), pp. 44-49.]

Satan would use this as a bridge between Catholocism and Islam.

The rift of the Eastern Roman empire seems to have slipped everyones minds lately, and the pope is being seen by powerful leaders of Muslim circles because of the signs and wonders.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: dedication] #159237
12/15/13 07:46 AM
12/15/13 07:46 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Many have wondered how the prophetic unity of religion under papacy could ever come about --
Now there are a growing number of voices (not necessarily in Adventism) who see "Mary" as the great unifier of the nations.

Marion Apparitions themselves make the claim.

Catholic visionary Mary of Agreda conveyed what was told to her:

She wrote:
"Before the Second coming of Christ, Mary must more than ever, shine in mercy, might and grace in order to bring unbelievers into the Catholic Faith. The powers of Mary in the last times over demons will be very conspicuous . Mary will extend the reign of Christ over the heathens and Mohammedans, and it will be a time of great joy when Mary, as Mistress and Queen of hearts is enthroned." (Mystical City of God)

Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: dedication] #159252
12/15/13 07:47 PM
12/15/13 07:47 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
You are right on target with this statement dedication.

I would only caution you on what our Lord cautioned me.

When I was first led to the Adventist church and God was teaching me all these things at a breakneck speed, I was given the book that you mentioned "thunders of Justice" from Leo Schrevin, and while reading that book God warned me. He said "do not go to Satan to learn about me." Then He gave me a dream.

In the dream I saw John the revelator in the vision that is recorded in Revelation 17. When he saw the aparitions of Mary he was perplexed because he was the closest of all the disciples to Mary. He wandered with great admiration like he was mesmerized, and this is while he is standing next to the angel who was guiding him through the vision. So John's attentions were arrested from a righteous path to following satan's aparitions.

John was so overwhelmed by what he saw that the angel had to stop him; "And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou wonder? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and the ten horns.

God was telling me not to read the writings of Satan to see the fulfillment of prophecy. He also told me to warn others not to also.

It is ok to read the statements that the false church proclaims to identify where we are in the scope of time and how prophecy is being fulfilled. But to read the actual words of the Satanic visions is very dangerous.

But you are so perfectly correct that those satanic aparitions proclaim almost word for word what God shared with Mrs White about the end. The lie is so very close to the truth.

Rev 17 has been integral in the visions and dreams God has given me and He has sent His angels to Teach me directly what the chazon (vision) means. He says "I will tell thee the mystery of the woman".

Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159253
12/15/13 07:54 PM
12/15/13 07:54 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
I love the Spirit of Prophecy. God is so good to us.

Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159277
12/16/13 06:21 PM
12/16/13 06:21 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Matthew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not...

Re: In 8 Days Pope Francis is going to consecrate the World to Mary’s Immaculate Heart [Re: jamesonofthunder] #159278
12/16/13 06:22 PM
12/16/13 06:22 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
We are supposed to stay away from the evil chazon (visions). That includes in written form.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!