HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton [Re: Daryl] #165354
05/24/14 02:04 AM
05/24/14 02:04 AM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
I hope the person/s behind this will get caught and persecuted to the full extent of the law.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton [Re: Daryl] #165370
05/24/14 03:47 AM
05/24/14 03:47 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: Daryl
I hope the person/s behind this will get caught and persecuted to the full extent of the law.

Daryl - do you really mean that they should be "persecuted"? Hmmmm....

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton [Re: Daryl] #165374
05/24/14 10:13 AM
05/24/14 10:13 AM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
I intended to say "prosecuted." blush

Daryl smile

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton [Re: Daryl] #165415
05/25/14 11:56 PM
05/25/14 11:56 PM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Linda just posted the following on Facebook:
Originally Posted By: Linda Shelton
Hello Dear Friends & Family,

I would like to share with you an urgent prayer request, and also some background information to this prayer request. The last couple of weeks have been tragic, to say the least. A number of attempts were made to take my life through poisoning. As a result I was confirmed by a medical doctor to have life threatening amounts of arsenic, aphrodisiacs and radiation in my body.

About 10 years ago my world came crashing down when my husband falsely accused me of spiritual adultery and adultery. These terms have devastating effects to anyone in ministry, as I was, and it caused a major scandal in the Church. The Bylaws of our corporation allowed him, as President of 3ABN, to hire and fire his Vice-Presidents for any or no reason. Almost immediately I was without "a voice" to counteract the lies which were being circulated about me, other than my website. Yet the TV, Radio, website, mailing list, prayer line, etc. were used to destroy my reputation. Claims were made that I had met with a small committee to the Board of Directors prior to this action. This is not true. I was fired by my husband without the ability to meet with any of the Board members. When I pursued this opportunity, I was directed to the 3ABN attorney.

Strangely, Dan said to me, "They said they will follow you the rest of your life." Others claim that Dan said similar things to them. I began to have break-ins to my place of residence the same week that Dan and I separated. During the last ten years my place of residence has suffered damage and theft. It was used as a vehicle to send threatening messages to me.

There was evidence my phones and computer were bugged. I moved from my home in Springfield, Illinois because of the intensity of the thug activity. Eventually, my beloved dog, Sheltie, was poisoned. Before he died he was thrown over the balcony, by a thug, of my second story condominium while he was momentarily resting outside of my door on the porch.

I have been in court with my ex-husband for ten years with the intent of acquiring a fair marital settlement. The truth about my exit will be revealed in these court documents. The case, in my opinion, has had a number of unnecessary delays including Protective Orders imposed by DS and his attorneys.

However, the case is now nearing it's conclusion. I have reason to believe that a portion of 3ABN's funds are being misused. I say this with caution, as I love 3ABN.

Truth, however difficult, is liberating. Many, many people have suffered as the result of our divorce, and also the false claims made about me. It has always been my intent to reveal the truth as the documentation was made available. But now...considering the circumstances, there's no better time than the present.

It was painful to discover that Dan's soon wife to be, made her appearance at 3ABN the same week we separated, according to the reports given to me. It was also very painful when Dan married one 24 years his junior, one who's vocation was that of a nude dancer. The marriage lasted 3 years. Dan is the caretaker of Brandy's child, who was born just 4 years before our divorce. The parentage of this child is in question.

Mabel Dunbar, a professional who works with abused women, shared with me that prisons of literally full of men who have killed their wives. She counsels that the very best thing to do is to make the truth plain to the people. This is the best safety net for a woman in danger. I cannot prove that the thugs have been paid for or appointed by my ex-husband, so I am not stating that he is the one behind the dangerous activity. But the facts I do know, I share.

I have nearly completed a book about my life. Although it shares the good times and the bad, it is glorifying to the Lord. But in the case that my life is cut short, the painful facts about the scandal I have shared with you. May no other woman on earth have to endure what I have had to endure. I do hope and pray that some changes can be made which prevent such a violation of human rights.

So my prayer request is that myself and my family will be protected from the unsavory characters that have and are abusing my life. It is prayer that has protected my life thus far.

Although you do not see me on the screen anymore, many of your faces I can still see. Meeting you and ministering to you was always my greatest love. May God's richest blessings continue to be yours!

His love & mine, Linda

Daryl smile

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton [Re: Daryl] #165425
05/26/14 01:41 AM
05/26/14 01:41 AM
D
daylily  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2022

USA
Heartbreaking!

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton [Re: Daryl] #165426
05/26/14 01:43 AM
05/26/14 01:43 AM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
We all need to pray for God's protection over Linda Shelton.

Daryl smile

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton [Re: Daryl] #165596
06/02/14 11:27 AM
06/02/14 11:27 AM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
This was posted three hours ago:
Originally Posted By: Linda Shelton on Facebook
THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH for your prayers and concern! God has been incredibly good to me and is taking care of me...as always! (We all live and breath because of His tender Grace and Mercy!)

I will survive this. There are some very good treatments for poisoning. It does take some time as the body continues to empty itself of the toxins. So I am still taking activated charcoal everyday. (Incredible stuff!)

The police in Florida have escalated this incident to a major crime investigation. Please pray with me that the villains can be caught. (It is a strange age in which we are living. The value of life gets less and less in America.)

My prayer everyday is that I can fulfill my mission for God in planet earth. It's the Main Thing! Although we go through a variety of situations good and bad, we can still be a Witness! And our circumstances and situations have the ability to reveal important truths to us...about God, about life and about ourselves. So valuable!

So have a Great day today...and help make someone else's day Great too! Sending Hugs and Prayers your way!! Linda

Daryl smile

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton [Re: Daryl] #165760
06/08/14 01:06 AM
06/08/14 01:06 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Wow!

My heart goes out to Linda and Danny.

And the Lord's work that they both have done through the years that is surely going to be caught-up in this case.

Since their personal troubles have impacted the Lord's work at and through 3ABN, my prayer is that God's will be done to His glory.

I stopped regularly watching 3ABN years ago. It was hypocritical to talk about not taking a 10% discount on God's commandments (keeping 9 out of 10) concerning Sabbath vs Sunday and then for the president to take a 10% discount (divorce for spiritual adultery) while having those happy family commercials and marriage counseling programs to put forth a Christian Family front.

Remembering Danny's comments about Jim Baker and seeing Satan making a similar attack on Danny and his fall was too much.

The big picture: Oh that God would take control of that ministry and use it to finish the work rather than let it have a form of godliness and deny the power of God.

My prayer: God's will be done.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton [Re: Daryl] #165794
06/08/14 12:46 PM
06/08/14 12:46 PM
Johann  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Retired Pastor
3000+ Member
Iceland
The second hearing with the new judge is scheduled for Wednesday. Linda tells me she is still requesting your prayers.

The new judge was appointed about 6 months ago after the old one retired.

"Here is a last piece of advice. If you believe in goodness and if you value the approval of God, fix your minds on the things which are holy and right and pure and beautiful and good. Model your conduct on what you have learned from me, on what I have told you and shown you, and you will find the God of peace will be with you."
Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton [Re: Daryl] #166041
06/19/14 01:30 PM
06/19/14 01:30 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
What I find missing, and what surprises me is no one else is asking, is how was she poisoned? She says that her home was broken into, she was poisoned and they found arsenic in her body. She says her dog was poisoned. How? Did they use a dart gun to deliver the poison? Did they gas her and her dog and then inject poison into them? Did they deliver pizza to her that was poisoned? Did they contaminate her food in the refrigerator or water supply? Aren't these relevant and very important questions? Something is odd here.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!