HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,847 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20
Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166060
06/20/14 03:53 AM
06/20/14 03:53 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live to righteousness: by whose stripes you were healed.

Romans 8:3-4 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: APL] #166062
06/20/14 04:21 AM
06/20/14 04:21 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline OP
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: APL
1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live to righteousness: by whose stripes you were healed.

Romans 8:3-4 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Who do you believe is THE Antichrist?

///

Re: Jesus denied self just like a born-again believer. [Re: James Peterson] #166073
06/20/14 06:33 PM
06/20/14 06:33 PM
J
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
The US will never establish a Sunday Law? When it does happen I hope you are able to apologize.

Well, I know it will never happen because the direct opposite has been prophesied in the Scriptures. Jesus, Paul and John spoke of the coming of THE Antichrist.

///

THE Antichrist (being of non-Christian persuasion, see 1 John 4:3) will become a heavy burden on the Church. Many will fall on him and be broken (i.e. led astray to become like him) or crushed (that is brutally persecuted).

This falling away of the Church is what Jesus was warning against to the Laodiceans. He said:

"I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing' — and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked — I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent."

This will be the state of the Church when Jesus comes, just as it was in the days of Noah and of Lot. There will be no national Sunday Law, just nominal religion and an emphasis on living in the here and now without regard to eternal things. Already, the time is upon us.

///

Re: Jesus denied self just like a born-again believer. [Re: James Peterson] #166077
06/20/14 07:02 PM
06/20/14 07:02 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
"THE Antichrist (being of non-Christian persuasion..."

Matthew 7:21-23 “Not everyone who calls me ‘Lord, Lord’ will enter the kingdom of heaven—only those who do the will of my Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to me at the day of judgment, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name and drive out demons in your name, and perform many miracles in your name?’ 23 Then I will tell them, ‘I never knew you. Leave me, you people who practice wickedness!’*

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Jesus denied self just like a born-again believer. [Re: APL] #166080
06/20/14 11:48 PM
06/20/14 11:48 PM
J
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Matthew 7:21-23 “Not everyone who calls me ‘Lord, Lord’ will enter the kingdom of heaven—only those who do the will of my Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to me at the day of judgment, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name and drive out demons in your name, and perform many miracles in your name?’ 23 Then I will tell them, ‘I never knew you. Leave me, you people who practice wickedness!’*

Jesus was not speaking of THE Antichrist. See 1 John 4:3. It says, "every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God:and this is that spirit of antichrist,"

Those who "prophesy in your name and drive out demons in your name, and perform many miracles in your name" celebrate the Incarnation, unlike the Antichrist.

///

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166081
06/21/14 03:17 AM
06/21/14 03:17 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
The antichrist is described in 2 Thess. 2
There he is called "the man of sin".

Quote:
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.
2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Verse 3.
A falling away --- apostasy.
The falling away here is religious.
This falling away within the Christian community precedes the rise of the "man of sin"; the apostasy is the cause of his appearance.

Verse 4. - He opposes -- what does he oppose?
The object of opposition is not so much believers, as opposing Christ; for he is antichrist, the opponent of Christ.

But he is NOT Satan, for 2 Thessalonians 2:9 shows he is the instrument of Satan.

How does he oppose Christ? Not by denying Him. No, but by elevating himself above Christ!

And "exalteth himself above all that is called God".
Not only is he against the heathen gods, outlawing paganism, but also against the true God (comp. Daniel 7:25; Daniel 11:36).
Or that is worshipped;
he places himself above everything that is worshipped. The same word that is used in Acts 17:23,

So that he as God.
He claims the full authority to speak as the ultimate voice of God.

Sitteth in the temple of God.

Paul to compares believers in particular, or the Church in general, to the temple of God (see 1 Corinthians 3:17; 1 Corinthians 6:19; Ephesians 2:20-22).
Thus this antichrist "sits" (or is enthroned) in the Christian church.

Showing - exhibiting - himself that he is God.

NOT like the Roman emperors to be acknowledged as one of many gods, but he claims for himself to be the very voice of God.

Assuming to himself all power in heaven and in earth, taking upon himself the authority to get rid of God's law (the 2nd commandment) or change God's law (the fourth commandment) and to make new ones.

He opposes Christ in his priestly office, by pretending to offer him up again in the sacrifice of the mass, and even thinking to create Christ within the wafer.

He opposes Christ in his priestly office by making dead people saints and intercessors and advocates.

And yes, he also denies that Jesus came in human flesh.
The whole fabricated doctrine of Mary's immaculate conception ---that is Mary by a special intervention of God, undertaken at the instant she was conceived, supposedly did not inherit the sinful nature common to all Adam's descendants.
Therefore she could pass on to Jesus a perfect nature unlike that of any other human.

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166091
06/21/14 12:26 PM
06/21/14 12:26 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
I am the man God used to warn the world that Francis is the eighth King of Rev 17, years before it happened. I am the one God blessed with this information.

Beware lest pride goeth before the fall!

Here is a quick summary:

Revelation 17 has a beast with 7 heads

5 are fallen (Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, and John-Paul I)

1 is which was John-Paul II

one is to come for a short space (Benedict XVI)

7 is the number of completeness for the church until the end of time.

the 7th head was Benedict. He continued for a short space. His ascension year began April 2005.
His first year was 2006 and for him to fulfill this prophecy, he could not remain in office beyond March 29, 2013 because:

Revelation 17 is about Babylon (papal Babylon)

Babylon's kings counted their rule from New Year's Day to New Year's Day (probably around 29 March on the Gregorian Calendar)

If Benedict had remained in office beyond 29 March 2013, his tenure would have exceeded the number of completeness. By leaving in February, his tenure was a "short space"

The judgment hour of the dead commenced 22 October 1844 at which time the papacy was DEAD having received its deadly wound 10 February 1798.

Revelation 18:6 states "reward her double"
The reward is determined the judgment hour.

Sin is limited to 6,000-years followed by a 1000-year Sabbath. God made the earth in 6-days and rested the Sabbath. Satan's creation (sin) does likewise in the context that a day with the LORD is as 1000-years.

On a 1000-year continuum an hour is 83-years 4-months

The judgment of the dead began on 22 October 1844 -- thus the dead papacy was judged for 83-years 4 months through 22 February 1928.

Then Mussolini restored the kingdom the Pope Pius XI in 1929. Thus the judgment of the living papacy began on the Day of atonement 14 October 1929 and it continued for 83-years 4-months to end 14 February 2013.

Benedict XVI's short space ended when the prophetic hour of Revelation 17 ended. The restored papacy with one head/pope at a time ended at that time as well.

Revelation is the supplement of the book of Daniel. Much of the history in Daniel will be repeated.

Ancient Babylon had two kings when it fell: Belshazzar and Nabonidus.

Moments before Cyrus entered the banqueting chamber, Daniel was declared the third ruler in the kingdom.

There are now 2 popes: the head of the beast and false prophet. Satan (the dragon) will appear immediately before Christ comes. His appearing as Pope John-Paul II will completed the unholy trinity (dragon, beast, false prophet).

The last events will be rapid ones. Some will have much to unlearn and learn again to be prepared for Jesus' Return.

Benedict is in his 90's. God is not going to take long to wrap up the sin problem.

If you want the Bible verses and Spirit of Prophecy references, it is in my newest book.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166093
06/21/14 03:04 PM
06/21/14 03:04 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
His Child, thank for stating your position in such a succinct way. The fact you can do so speaks volumes. It must be thrilling to believe Jesus will return before Pope Benedict passes - a shot time, indeed. Do you also believe Jesus will return while President Obama is in office?

I have a hard time believing Jesus could not return before 1929 or 2013. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your 83.4 year application?

Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: APL] #166094
06/21/14 03:14 PM
06/21/14 03:14 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Not only coming in the flesh, but coming in the likeness of sinful flesh...

thumbsup wave

Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166095
06/21/14 03:23 PM
06/21/14 03:23 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
Who do you believe is THE Antichrist?

I believe the "little horn," the "man of sin," the "antichrist," and the "beast" symbolize the same church-state coalition that will enforce the "mark of the beast" during the "time of trouble". The entire world will be divided into two groups: 1) the minority who live in harmony with the seal of God, and 2) the majority who live harmony with the mark of the beast.

Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!