HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,593
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 13
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, dedication, TruthinTypes, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,618 guests, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Understanding the prophecy of Zechariah chapter 6 (part 1 of 3) [Re: jamesonofthunder] #167037
07/23/14 02:16 PM
07/23/14 02:16 PM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline OP
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
Keep spruing your garbage Jamesofthunder. I won't even waste my time trying to reason with you as you are convinced that not only are you right but that you are some type of prophet. We've seen your postings of your "dreams and revelations". I for one see clearly your deception in full bloom. Let the people beware.

One day we shall see who is standing brother. This will be the last time I address you and must hold to counsel:

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly , lest you be like him " (Proverbs 26:4)

Keep trying to tell the people here on this site you are a prophet brother, they will, if not already, know that your self- delusion runs deep.

Last edited by Godsloveandlaw; 07/23/14 02:27 PM.
Re: Understanding the prophecy of Zechariah chapter 6 (part 1 of 3) [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #167038
07/23/14 02:17 PM
07/23/14 02:17 PM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec
Originally Posted By: Godsloveandlaw
This study is the interpretive work of brother Houteff.

Did Mr. Houteff advocate dress & diet reform in the modern age?

Re: Understanding the prophecy of Zechariah chapter 6 (part 1 of 3) [Re: gordonb1] #167040
07/23/14 02:25 PM
07/23/14 02:25 PM
G
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
"Did Mr. Houteff advocate dress & diet reform in the modern age?"

Oh yes, absolutely! In his very first work (Shepherd's Rod, volume 1) he stated in the preface--" It is the intention of this book to reveal the truth of the 144,000 mentioned in Revelation 7, but the CHIEF OBJECT of this publication is to bring about REFORMATION among God's people.

He was known for advocating sister White's counsel on dress reform. He also was a reformer in the medical arena. He continually warned through public addresses and even in the writings about how we as God's remnant people have adapted to the world in our medical treatments and facilities. Here is his specific writings on warning our church of their need of reformation.

Jezreel Letters to the SDA leaders

Particularly in letter number 9 he said, " Having returned to God and having tasted of this new experience with the Lord, His faithful people long to meet together and speak their blessings one to another. Being mindful of their gladness of heart, and of their longing to communicate His goodness one to another, He promises to write a book of everlasting remembrance.

We can now for sure take hold of God's promises and make
them our own. What a privilege and what an opportunity is now ours! Look and see what a difference there is between God's method for supporting His work, and the Roman system that is now carried on by the church: plate-passing, high-powered speeches, Big Day, Book Day, high pressuring, campaigning, selling, auctioneering, Harvest Ingathering, birthday offerings, Christmas-tree hangings, baby weighings, Dorcas sales, investment funds, and what not!

As none of these squeezings are Biblical, and as all of them are Pagan in origin and condemned by the Scriptures, they could not possibly be considered freewill offerings. Search and see.

Instead of Sabbath-keeping the day is devoted to money raising, and instead of a house of worship, the church is turned into a den of thieves -- disgusting to observers, and most discouraging for a member to invite a friend or a neighbor to a church service. Is there any wonder that God does not now bring many into the church ("Testimonies," Vol. 6, p. 371)?

'One's support of the timely Davidian message, and his living out its principles (baptism, Sabbath observance along with the rest of the ten commandments, vegetarianism, dress reform total abstinence from tobacco and alcoholic beverages, and all else contained in the Spirit of Prophecy), are the truest witnesses of his affiliation, and the only genuine visible certification of the fact. These are the only absolutely convincing evidences of one's worthiness to membership in the Davidian Seventh-day Adventist Association.'(Answerer, vol. 5, Question no.150)

Last edited by Godsloveandlaw; 07/23/14 03:43 PM.
Re: Understanding the prophecy of Zechariah chapter 6 (part 1 of 3) [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #167050
07/23/14 09:48 PM
07/23/14 09:48 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Mr Houteff was brought before the elders of our faith and denounced as a heretic. But here you are trying to force his opinions upon the remnant like his minion.

I can only claim that everything that God has shown me has or is coming true.

I claim that the remnant will arise from the SDA church and the message of the Spirit of Prophecy is perfect. God never contradicts himself, but your Mr Houteff claimed that the time had come for the 144,000 to leave the SDA church and disavowed our faith and said some of the things Mrs White was inspired to write was not actually the truth.

He kept claiming that he had a greater truth than our Lord's servant Mrs White.

I have have never claimed that, because everything God has shown me directly through the Spirit shows me that what He gave Mrs White was perfect even in the great disappointment. She was wrong sometimes (end of probation/ shut door in 1844 etc), but that was not from God and she was corrected very perfectly. The disappointment was from God because He wanted to test the remnant but then the Spirit of Prophecy came to correct.

GOD NEVER CONTRADICTS HIMSELF and He said there would NEVER be another calling out from the church. We are to go to the end on this ship, but you want men to abandon ship. Hmm, I wonder what kind of spirit would motivate you to come on an SDA website to teach men this garbage?

And YES you are very correct that we will see who was motivated by God and who will stand very soon.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Understanding the prophecy of Zechariah chapter 6 (part 1 of 3) [Re: jamesonofthunder] #167085
07/26/14 04:14 AM
07/26/14 04:14 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
Mr Houteff was brought before the elders of our faith and denounced as a heretic. But here you are trying to force his opinions upon the remnant like his minion.

I can only claim that everything that God has shown me has or is coming true.

I claim that the remnant will arise from the SDA church and the message of the Spirit of Prophecy is perfect. God never contradicts himself, but your Mr Houteff claimed that the time had come for the 144,000 to leave the SDA church and disavowed our faith and said some of the things Mrs White was inspired to write was not actually the truth.

He kept claiming that he had a greater truth than our Lord's servant Mrs White.

I have have never claimed that, because everything God has shown me directly through the Spirit shows me that what He gave Mrs White was perfect even in the great disappointment. She was wrong sometimes (end of probation/ shut door in 1844 etc), but that was not from God and she was corrected very perfectly. The disappointment was from God because He wanted to test the remnant but then the Spirit of Prophecy came to correct.

GOD NEVER CONTRADICTS HIMSELF and He said there would NEVER be another calling out from the church. We are to go to the end on this ship, but you want men to abandon ship. Hmm, I wonder what kind of spirit would motivate you to come on an SDA website to teach men this garbage?

And YES you are very correct that we will see who was motivated by God and who will stand very soon.

Sorry, but that' snot true. God is of light, truth and love. He NEVER leads anyone into darkness and great disappointment. The devil does that, as he did to Eve. Don't you read the Bible anymore?

///

Re: Understanding the prophecy of Zechariah chapter 6 (part 1 of 3) [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #167088
07/26/14 05:40 AM
07/26/14 05:40 AM
G
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
In continuing the Zech. 6 study we look at the first three chariots. We'll hold off on the 4th as it has special significance for us today.

Since God's church was not a pure and powerful church during the period of time represented by the valley between the two Holy church periods, then God's symbolism for His church during this period of time is represented by a symbol depicting the condition of His church at that period of time. For a church in the work of gathering souls, the most fitting symbol is a "chariot," and for its leadership, naturally "horses".

"And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord." Isa. 66:20

Says the prophet Zechariah: "In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD. " Zech. 14:20. As symbols to illustrate various lessons, horses are quite prominently employed in the Scriptures, being in every instance perfectly adapted, of course, to the circumstance or situation. In this connection, they represent people (the leaders of the church), for the sounding of their "bells" is "HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD;" whereas "The spasmodic, fitful movements of some who claim to be Christians is well represented by the work of strong but untrained horses. When one pulls forward, another pulls back;" Testimonies to Ministers pp . 485, 490.

As there are, in the symbolization before us, four chariots to be identified, we must therefore consider each one separately, beginning with

The First Chariot.

One of the keys to understanding this prophecy is found in Zechariah's question in verses 4 and 5.

"Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord? And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth." [u]Zech . 6:4, 5.

Notice that these four Spirits are Heaven-born, therefore they must be Heaven-born messages carried by His church on earth.

"This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth." 1 John 5:6.

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." John 6:63.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." John 5:24.

The consecutive order of the chariots indicates a series of gospel events. " In the first chariot were red horses." That the color red stands for bloodshed, the Spirit of Prophecy bears out: "As we were traveling along, we met a company who also were gazing at the glories of the place. I noticed red as a border on their garments; their crowns were brilliant; their robes were pure white. As we greeted them, I asked Jesus who they were. He said they were MARTYRS that had been slain for Him." Early Writings pp. 18,19.

The red border on the garments of this company being symbolic of martyrdom, obviously, then, the red color of the "horses" denotes the martyred leaders of the church before 538 A.D.

In response to Zechariah's question as to who the horses were and where they were going, the angel answered: "The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country, And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth." Zech. 6:6,7.

Though the angel's answer discloses the respective directions toward which the black, white, grisled, and bay horses went, It omits to make the slightest mention of the Red Horses, thus riveting the conclusion that the Red Horses were martyred and went nowhere so far as their final destination is concerned. This being clear, our next step, logically, is to identify

The Second Chariot.

"And in the second chariot (were) black horses," Universally, the figurative significance of "black" is bondage, So as the martyrdom of the early Christian church was followed by the Dark Ages of religion, from 538 A. D to 1798 A. D., it is evident that the chariot with the black horses represents the church and its leadership during this long prophetic period in ecclesiastical Roman bondage.

This fact is borne out by the angel's explanation of the horses' destination: "The black horses, " he said, " . . .go forth into the north country. " And "the north country" is the Biblical term for ancient Babylon, as is quickly seen from the following Scriptures:

". . .saith the Lord God; . . I will bring. . . Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, . ,from the North." Ezek. 26:7. Again: when the Jews were returning from Babylon to Jerusalem, God spoke through His prophet Zechariah, saying: "Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the North" (Zech 2:6), thus identifying Babylon as the "North Country."

But as we are dealing with the fulfillment of prophecy in the New Testament era, the north country in this connection must be antitypical Babylon---Christianized Rome---where God's people during the New Testament period have gone. This clear-cut truth concerning the second chariot, leads us to the exposition The

Third Chariot.

And there were "In the third chariot white horses." Since Black is significant of bondage, then white, being the opposite of black, must denote Liberty. Accordingly, the white horses with their chariot must be symbolical of the church following her 1260 year period of Roman bondage.

Said the angel to Zechariah: "The white go forth after" the Black Horses, to the north country. The white chariot therefore represent a free church, carrying a heaven-born message to the north country shortly after 1798 A. D., in the time of religious liberty, after Protestantism had broken away from Papal Rome. The only such message found on record is that of the Millerite Movement, of which we read:

"To William Miller and his co-laborers it was given to preach the warning in America. This country became the center of the great advent movement....The writings of Miller and his associates were carried to distant lands. Wherever missionaries had penetrated in all the world, were sent the glad tidings of Christ's speedy return." Great Controversy p. 368.

But though "the White Horses" went to the "north country, " the Millerites, or "First Advent Movement," was not in response to the call, "come out of her My people." This is made clear by Miller's own words: "In all my labors....I never had the desire or thought to establish any separate interest from the existing denominations, or to benefit one at the expense of another. I thought to benefit all." Great Controversy p. 375.

The concluding revelation is: "Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted My Spirit in the north country." Zech. 6:8. After the warning message by the Millerite movement had been rejected by the churches, in the fulfillment of the words, "have quieted My Spirit in the north country, "God withdrew His Spirit from them. In evidence of this, "the second Angel" announced: "Babylon is fallen." Rev.14:8.

Babylon at this time experienced only a moral fall. She does not completely fall until the time of the Loud Cry. See Great Controversy pp. 389-390.

The foregoing chain of facts surrounding the first three symbolical "chariots", shows that the series of gospel events which they comprehend terminated with the Millerite movement, in 1844 A.D., And the additional fact that the "white" color of the "horses" also denotes purity, show that the "third chariot" is symbolical of the church which of all the seven churches is the only one that is white, without condemnation---the Philadelphia church (Rev. 3: 7).

The Millerite, or "First Advent Movement," being the only one that never cast out any of its brethren, is consequently the only church which can be represented by the white chariot, and the only one worthy of the name "Philadelphia"---"brotherly love."

Ever true to God, it closed its brief but spotless career in 1844, its appointed destination. Having lived its entire life under the personal supervision of its founder, it was never new-modeled. Thus being without condemnation, as perfectly illustrated by the third "chariot" and its "white horses," it stands out in bold relief to the succeeding movement represented by the fourth chariot.

To be continued ....

Last edited by Godsloveandlaw; 07/26/14 05:40 AM.
Re: Understanding the prophecy of Zechariah chapter 6 (part 1 of 3) [Re: jamesonofthunder] #167103
07/27/14 12:55 PM
07/27/14 12:55 PM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec
GOD NEVER CONTRADICTS HIMSELF and He said there would NEVER be another calling out from the church. We are to go to the end on this ship..

"I was confirmed in all I had stated in Minneapolis,
that a reformation must go through the churches.
Reforms must be made, for spiritual weakness and blindness
were upon the people who had been blessed with great light
and precious opportunities and privileges."

"As reformers they had come out of the denominational churches,
but they now act a part similar to that which the churches acted.
We hoped that there would not be the necessity for another coming out."

1888 Materials 356, 7.

Re: Understanding the prophecy of Zechariah chapter 6 (part 1 of 3) [Re: jamesonofthunder] #167104
07/27/14 01:08 PM
07/27/14 01:08 PM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec
We are to go to the end on this ship..

"The principles of truth that God in His wisdom
has given to the remnant church, would be discarded.
Our religion would be changed.
The fundamental principles that have sustained the work
for the last fifty years would be accounted as error.
A new organization would be established."

1 Selected Messages 204 (1904)

Re: Understanding the prophecy of Zechariah chapter 6 (part 1 of 3) [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #167107
07/27/14 04:21 PM
07/27/14 04:21 PM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
That the devil is doing his utmost to destroy the power of the Seventh-day Adventist church is true enough. That he is having considerable success is also true enough.
The devil would love to see this church destroyed.

Yet, we need to take a lesson from Paul.
(in Acts 27 we read the account)
Travelling to Rome on ship during a terrible storm it seemed the ship was doomed. Several sailors tried to sneak off in a life boat, but Paul said to the centurion and to the soldiers, "Except these abide in the ship, ye cannot be saved."
And so everyone stayed with the ship. Yes, the ship did sink in the end, but not until they were so close that everyone could swim to shore.

So with the church, it may be battered and torn, but the safest place still is with the ship. All the "off-shoots" that have called people out have had very serious problems and errors, I have seen several of them.

The time will come when there is a great shaking, and we must be sure we remain true to our calling and not follow the multitudes that will be renouncing the truths.

But right now there is the leavening process going on -- trying to bring in false teachings to prepare people to renounce the truths when the shaking comes. There are movements also to disconnect and scatter those who want to be serious about truth. In other words the devil is preparing things in an attempt to wipe out the influence of the Seventh-day Adventist truth by pushing the members into any ditch he can manufacture.
The question is -- will we join him or will we "strengthen that which remains" and point people to a full commitment to Jesus which alone will enable them to stand.

Also we MUST read EGW's words in context.
Throughout her history she was upset with people who took her writings of warning and reproof and turned them against the church itself.

View the context of your quotes in the passage below, and see that we as church members are to stand firm against the devil's invasions, NOT call people out of the church

Quote:
In a vision of the night I was shown distinctly that these sentiments have been looked upon by some as the grand truths that are to be brought in and made prominent at the present time. I was shown a platform, braced by solid timbers--the truths of the Word of God. Someone high in responsibility in the medical work was directing this man and that man to loosen the timbers supporting this platform. Then I heard a voice saying, "Where are the watchmen that ought to be standing on the walls of Zion? Are they asleep? This foundation was built by the Master Worker, and will stand storm and tempest. Will they permit this man to present doctrines that deny the past experience of the people of God? The time has come to take decided action." {1SM 204.1}
The enemy of souls has sought to bring in the supposition that a great reformation was to take place among Seventh-day Adventists, and that this reformation would consist in giving up the doctrines which stand as the pillars of our faith, and engaging in a process of reorganization. Were this reformation to take place, what would result? The principles of truth that God in His wisdom has given to the remnant church, would be discarded. Our religion would be changed. The fundamental principles that have sustained the work for the last fifty years would be accounted as error. A new organization would be established. Books of a new order would be written. A system of intellectual philosophy would be introduced. The founders of this system would go into the cities, and do a
wonderful work. The Sabbath of course, would be lightly regarded, as also the God who created it. Nothing would be allowed to stand in the way of the new movement. The leaders would teach that virtue is better than vice, but God being removed, they would place their dependence on human power, which, without God, is worthless. Their foundation would be built on the sand, and storm and tempest would sweep away the structure. {1SM 204.2}
Who has authority to begin such a movement? We have our Bibles. We have our experience, attested to by the miraculous working of the Holy Spirit. We have a truth that admits of no compromise. Shall we not repudiate everything that is not in harmony with this truth? {1SM 205.1}
I hesitated and delayed about the sending out of that which the Spirit of the Lord impelled me to write. I did not want to be compelled to present the misleading influence of these sophistries. But in the providence of God, the errors that have been coming in must be met. {1SM 205.2}

Quote:
God is leading out a people. He has a chosen people, a church on the earth, whom He has made the depositaries of His law. He has committed to them sacred trust and eternal truth to be given to the world. He would reprove and correct them. The message to the Laodiceans is applicable to Seventh-day Adventists who have had great light and have not walked in the light. It is those who have made great profession, but have not kept in step with their Leader, that will be spewed out of His mouth unless they repent. The message to pronounce the Seventh-Day Adventist Church Babylon, and call the people of God out of her, does not come from any heavenly messenger, or any human agent inspired by the Spirit of God. {2SM 66.2}

Re: Understanding the prophecy of Zechariah chapter 6 (part 1 of 3) [Re: dedication] #167108
07/27/14 05:42 PM
07/27/14 05:42 PM
G
gordonb1  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Veteran Member
Quebec
Originally Posted By: dedication
The message to pronounce the Seventh-Day Adventist Church Babylon, and call the people of God out of her, does not come from any heavenly messenger, or any human agent inspired by the Spirit of God. {2SM 66.2}

This counsel applied in 1893.
And probably to every Protestant church for a period.

Staying with the ship was specific advice from "the angel of God"
who stood with Paul that night, "whose I am, and whom I serve."
(Acts 27:23)

This could only be Christ.

"We hoped that there would not be the necessity
for another coming out."

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 10:58 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!