HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,186 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Ebola, and children suffering from sickness/paralysis [Re: Rick H] #168994
10/13/14 09:36 PM
10/13/14 09:36 PM
Johann  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Retired Pastor
3000+ Member
Iceland
No wonder we need to pray, and I trust there are some here who believe in prayer more that in Mammon.

Last edited by Johann; 10/13/14 09:36 PM.

"Here is a last piece of advice. If you believe in goodness and if you value the approval of God, fix your minds on the things which are holy and right and pure and beautiful and good. Model your conduct on what you have learned from me, on what I have told you and shown you, and you will find the God of peace will be with you."
Re: Ebola, and children suffering from sickness/paralysis [Re: dedication] #169099
10/17/14 11:56 AM
10/17/14 11:56 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
Time to get out the EGW books and take our health message seriously.

Amen!

Re: Ebola, and children suffering from sickness/paralysis [Re: Rick H] #169105
10/17/14 04:00 PM
10/17/14 04:00 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Ebola, and children suffering from sickness/paralysis [Re: Elle] #169135
10/18/14 09:51 PM
10/18/14 09:51 PM
Rick H  Offline OP
Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: Elle
I think much of it is hyped, info lacking, etc... basically another scam from Mystery Babylon.

Don't believe everything Mainstream Media tells you. They are Babylon's mouthpiece.

I'm not saying there's no disease going around, but what is said about it and what they make of it is all hyped and much of it are lies. There is a simple cure to "Ebola" -- vitamin C.

Here's what an health investigator,Jon Rappoport, has to say :

Ebola: How to Stage a Fake Epidemic

by Jon Rappoport,
October 7, 2014

www.nomorefakenews.com

Quote:
Note: all my articles on Ebola can be accessed through my website, nomorefakenews.com. They provide extensive background for what I’m outlining here.

First, keep in mind that what I’m talking about is the creation of false reality.

In 1988, as I finished my first book, “AIDS INC., Scandal of the Century,” I made notes for an upcoming radio interview. Here is a relevant excerpt:

“It turns out there is absolutely no reason to say that HIV causes what is called AIDS. Once you subtract HIV from the official story, what are you left with?

“A number of people who present an array of illnesses and symptoms. But without HIV, the ‘glue’ that held them all together vanishes. So now you have sick people.

You have them in Africa, in New York, San Francisco, Haiti, and other places. Yes, they are sick and they are dying. But that doesn’t make an epidemic, because the tiny virus that was supposed to be at the bottom of all this is missing from the equation.

“This tells you how to invent a fake epidemic. You take many sick and dying people, and you claim there is one germ that is causing all the trouble.

“You promote a few diagnostic tests that ‘will confirm the presence of the germ’ and you tell people they must be tested.

“But the tests don’t really confirm the presence of the germ. They’re deceptive and useless. Of course, the test will register positive in many cases.

“These positive people are said to be victims of the one germ that is at the root of the epidemic.”

I wrote that in 1988, and it applies just as well to Ebola, as I’ve demonstrated.

The two primary diagnostic tests for Ebola—the antibody and the PCR—are completely useless for verifying the presence of millions of Ebola virus in a patient—which is what you need to begin to say that patient is an “Ebola case.”

In 1988 with AIDS, and more recently with Ebola, I’ve explained the list of factors that would make people sick and kill them—factors that have nothing to do with HIV or Ebola virus.

In essence, this is how you create a fake epidemic. Real death, false explanation.

You tie together and link together people who are sick and dying for various reasons, and you claim they’re all dying because of the One Germ.

That gives you a powerful psychological ploy, because people are always looking for the one unified thing that explains a whole host of disturbing facts.

You give them what they want.

They buy it.

In the case of “the SARS epidemic” in 2003, it was “the coronavirus.” As I’ve mentioned before, a Canadian microbiologist working for the World Health Organization, Frank Plummer, inadvertently blew the whistle on the scam when he told reporters, stunningly, that the percentage of SARS patients who actually “had the virus” was shrinking from month to month.

In fact, finally, the percentage was approaching zero.

This rank absurdity was duly reported in the press by brain-dead journalists, and everyone moved on, unaware that a bomb had just exploded.

How could these people be called “SARS cases,” when the one and only cause of SARS, “the coronavirus,” wasn’t present in their bodies?

In the case of HIV, it was even worse, because the people who were diagnosed as “HIV-positive,” as a result of useless and misleading antibody tests, were given a drug called AZT.

AZT was a failed chemotherapy drug sitting on the shelves of the US National Institutes of Health. It had been there for nearly 25 years.

It was doled out to patients with orders that they take it every day for the rest of their lives.

To say AZT is highly toxic is a vast understatement. It attacks all cells of the body, including cells of the immune system. So when patients began dying as a result, doctors blithely assured one and all that “the AIDS disease had accelerated” and the deaths had nothing to do with AZT.

This gives you a clue about how medical criminals can target specific populations.

For example, gay men in America were heavily promoted to “take the AIDS test.” The propaganda was relentless. Naturally, a percentage of the tested men showed up positive on, again, the useless and misleading antibody test.

They were dosed with what amounts to a chemical warfare agent. AZT. Many died.

In the late 1990s, I gave talk about HIV to a group of people in the community room of a park in Hollywood. I said to them:

Imagine that this park is suddenly called the epicenter of an outbreak of a virus. It’s all a fake, but there it is. Health authorities order their agents to track down everyone who has been in the park in the last three months.

These park visitors must be tested for the presence of the virus. Of course, the test is fatally flawed. It shows positive results for a few dozen reasons, none of which has anything to do with the presence of a virus.

Those people, those park visitors who “test positive,” are now given a drug which is so toxic it can kill them. It does kill many of them.

As they die, the health authorities count them as victims of the “Hollywood Park virus.”

The circle is closed. The lies interlock.

After my book, AIDS Inc., was published in 1988, I interviewed a researcher attached to the largest HIV study ever done on gay men, the ongoing San Francisco Men’s Study.

This piece of research tracked men who had been diagnosed as HIV to see what happened to them over the course of many yerar.

Of course, all of them were taking AZT. A huge percentage of them fell ill and died.

But there was a subset of men who remained healthy for 8-10 years and were still healthy. The common denominator? They never took AZT, or they stopped taking it.

I asked the researcher why the organizers of the Study didn’t trumpet this fact.

She said they didn’t think it was very important.

Not important? According to the conventional “science,” these men should be dead. They weren’t. They were healthy. They didn’t take the drug.

This is the kind of “science” that is used to bolster fake epidemics. Real death, false reason.

A crime like no other.

I don't think there is anything fake about this weeks news of how easily Ebola was transferred. Seems pretty real...

Re: Ebola, and children suffering from sickness/paralysis [Re: Rick H] #169170
10/20/14 04:30 PM
10/20/14 04:30 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Rick, is everything in the news, real? Is everything publicized really what is happening. In recent years, I hear about pandemics, epidemics, etc., and come to find out there were a dozen people who got sick. So maybe Ebola was easily transferred to one person who was already sick. Maybe several people. How does one know what the truth is?

This is big, a number of big businesses and government agencies have a lot at stake in Ebola being "THE" disease everyone has been hoping for. They won't give up easily. Propaganda will fly.

Re: Ebola, and children suffering from sickness/paralysis [Re: APL] #169171
10/20/14 04:45 PM
10/20/14 04:45 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
"The molecule promises to speed up the discovery of universal anti-Ebola drugs. "

Don't know why there needs to be a discovery of drugs. Looks to me the properties as found naturally in honeysuckle have already been discovered. Not sure why the molecule needs to be extracted. Might miss out on some other factor.

Re: Ebola, and children suffering from sickness/paralysis [Re: Rick H] #169173
10/20/14 05:23 PM
10/20/14 05:23 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
What you say is true for many things, such as vitamin supplements.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Ebola, and children suffering from sickness/paralysis [Re: Rick H] #169191
10/21/14 04:17 PM
10/21/14 04:17 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I would agree!

Re: Ebola, and children suffering from sickness/paralysis [Re: Rick H] #169300
10/25/14 09:48 PM
10/25/14 09:48 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
I don't doubt it is real. I have several friends who see conspiracies behind many, even most, of the headlines. The may be right in some cases but we should think the best of our leaders and pray for them.

Regarding the Spanish Flue this is the first I've heard it was caused by overdosing? Overdosing what? But that's probably not a fruitful line of investigation. Conspiracies take on a life of their own drawing together pieces of often unrelated evidence that only suspicious, irrational minds are able to connect. I'm not promoting naivety but pleading for common courtesy and good will before judging our leaders' motives.

One of the reasons we are going to see more draconian laws on the books is precisely because there is little respect for law makers. In the Old Testament we see several examples of enemy armies turning on themselves and self-destructing. Why? Every man suspected his fellow soldier to be the enemy in disguise.

Re: Ebola, and children suffering from sickness/paralysis [Re: Rick H] #169329
10/26/14 09:42 PM
10/26/14 09:42 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
There is no question about it being real. It is real.
The questions people have is in it's "use".

GC 589
"While appearing to the children of men as a great physician who can heal all their maladies, he will bring disease and disaster, until populous cities are reduced to ruin and desolation. Even now he is at work."

The above is referring to satan, and it is his work -- however, satan also works through people. There is always the question whether disease is being manufactured and spread for political supposed advantage of some misguided agenda.

For example there is a movement to bring populations down by 75% to a "sustainable" number. The argument is that the earth cannot sustain the population and its present rate of growth, and must be GREATLY reduced.

http://www.worldwatch.org/node/563

Originally Posted By: worldwatch
...As a consequence of this modern-day "Malthusian dilemma," it is past time to think boldly about the midrange future and to consider alternatives that go beyond merely slowing or stopping the growth of global population. The human species must develop and quickly implement a well-conceived, clearly articulated, flexible, equitable, and internationally coordinated program focused on bringing about a very significant reduction in human numbers over the next two or more centuries. This effort will likely require a global population shrinkage of at least two-thirds to three-fourths, from a probable mid-to-late 21st century peak in the 9 to 10 billion range to a future (23rd century and beyond) "population optimum" of not more than 2 to 3 billion.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!