HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,773 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 95 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 94 95
Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #169302
10/25/14 10:30 PM
10/25/14 10:30 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: Karen Y
The task for the God’s remnant church to face the united forces is so great and enormously unimaginable. Therefore, we are told to pray for the outpouring of the Spirit of God, the latter rain, just as the apostolic time for them to carry the commission of Jesus (Matt 28:19-20).

Karen, I've been promoting your view of the trumpets here for 14 years with limited success. In my view we are at the start of Revelation 8 where Christ is about to commission the trumpets to sound in answer to the prayer of faith of His people. This brings the latter rain that announces the hour of His judgment with seven trumpet blasts. The three angels messages are a summary of events under the seven trumpets. During these trumpets the everlasting gospel is given in more than Penticostal power. Like Joshua we are on a divine march with a seven fold mandate and Babylon is the stronghold that has to be taken before we possess the promised land. But we have to conquer the Babylon within ourselves first. May God help us.

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #169323
10/26/14 05:32 PM
10/26/14 05:32 PM
K
Karen Y  Online Content OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
Hi Mark,
The Seven Trumpets are talking about the judgment of God in the Seven Plagues as the warning. We can easily observe in the structures of the Book of the Revelation besides what is described in the Seven Trumpets. In the previous chapter of seven, we are told that there was a command not to hurt the earth and the trees because of the Apocalyptic Sealing of God. The sound of the first trumpet indicates that the holding back of the 'hurt' is over upon the green grass and the trees. The chapter seven is a pause in the Seven Seals which heightens the emphasis of the sealing. The silence of the half hour strongly indicates that 'calm before the storm'. Judgment of the Seven Plagues is underway and what is being described in the Seven Trumpets will be taking place very soon. The probation of God will be forever closed. May God help us to understand His word and His plan for His people correctly!
Early Writings, pg 36 "I saw that the four angels would hold the four winds until Jesus' work was done in the sanctuary, and then will come the seven last plagues."

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #169370
10/28/14 03:38 PM
10/28/14 03:38 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
"As you see, there are only two distinct worldwide churches in this world: SDA vs. Papacy. Only David went against the Goliath to win the battle between Israelite and Palestine. Only SDA can go against the Papacy because we have the truth, the word of God! This battle is the battle of the religions: the law of God vs. Satan’s altered ten commandments. People with the word of God are stronger in the battle; many people will be joining the remnant people of God."

Amen!

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #169384
10/28/14 09:14 PM
10/28/14 09:14 PM
K
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
I am thinking that the three unclean spirits know their inadequate strength against the Truth which the remnant church of God has. That is why they are uniting the evil forces.

I heard a news from the California State University where scientist Mark Armitage was fired because he published a paper that suggested that soft tissue was found in a triceratops that died no more than 4000 years ago rather than the common view putting extinction at 65 million years ago. Many evolution scientists must be tormented by the truth of his finding.

So just as we may perceive an understanding from this story the three unclean spirits are gathering their evil forces together for the battle of Armageddon because they are fearful of the remnant of God.

We are told that God's way is that evil destroys themselves which the sixth trumpet indicates the four angels loose their hold and there are chaos on the earth; one third of men killed by the plagues (Rev 9:18-20).

2 Chron 20:22 "And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten"

God has placed 'ambushments' in the Babylon already. Rev 18:21 "And a mighty angel(ambushments) took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into te sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all." Rev 17:16 "And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

The prophetic movement of the SDA has the power of God to go against the Papacy. The SDAs are 'called, and chosen, and faithful (Rev 17:14). May God help us to be 'faithful'!

Without the blasting of the Seven Trumpets warning, no Babylon the great will fall.
If the Babylon does not fall, the Second Coming of Jesus will not occur.

Heb 11:40 "God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect."

May God help us to move forward!

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #169387
10/29/14 12:33 AM
10/29/14 12:33 AM
K
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
"As we near the close of this world’s history, the prophecies relating to the last days especially demand our study. The last book of the New Testament scriptures is full of truth that we need to understand. Satan has blinded the minds of many, so that they have been glad of any excuse for not making the Revelation their study. " - COL 133.2

Rev 16:14 "For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." - It is a miracle that they become united as friends that their religious differences use to make them enemies.

Luke 23:12 "And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves." - Pilate and Herod also became friends when they wanted kill Jesus.

Rev 11:10 "And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth." - People thought that they destroyed the Word of God (Bible) and rejoiced.

The three unclean spirits are uniting their forces to kill saints of God this last days.
However, only until "For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled (Rev 17:17)".

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #169397
10/29/14 02:58 PM
10/29/14 02:58 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Karen, if the trumpets are warnings, have you dealt with what Rev 9:20-21 says,
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
How do the trumpets serve as a warning if they either die or don't repent?

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #169405
10/29/14 11:41 PM
10/29/14 11:41 PM
K
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
In the light of these statements below, what do you think?

"This is the sharpest experience I have ever had in a carriage in a storm...I thought of the day when the judgments of God would be poured out upon the world, when blackness and horrible darkness would clothe the heavens as sackcloth of hair...my imagination anticipated what it must be in that period when the Lord's mighty voice shall give commission to His angels, 'Go your ways and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth'. Revelation 6 & 7 are full of meaning terrible are the judgments of God revealed. The seven angels stood before God to receive their commission. To them were given seven trumpets. The Lord was going forth to punish the inhabitants of the earth. When the plagues of God shall come upon the earth hail will fall upon the wicked about the weight of a talent." Letter 59, 1895.

"Solemn events before us are yet to transpire. Trumpet after trumpet is to be sounded, vial after vial poured out one after another upon the inhabitants of the earth." Maranatha 237, 3 Selected Messages 426.

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #169407
10/30/14 12:25 AM
10/30/14 12:25 AM
K
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
The sixth trumpet introduces the weapons of the plagues, which were the fire, the smoke and the brimstone when the four angels were loosed in the great river Euphrates. The targets of the weapons are not known in the sixth trumpet but we are told in the Sixth Plague, which are the dragon, the beast, and the false prophets. As the result of the plague, the one third of the mankind dies and some are still left (the wicked) as indicated in the Rev. 9:18,20-21. The remains of the impenitent wicked will experience the bird feast, which described in the Chap. 19. Notice that Jesus has already experienced the death of the bird feast on the cross to save the sinners but if the wicked repent not, they must suffer their choosing. Please consider these scriptures below;

Psalms 22:15-18 “My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death. For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.”

Psalm 69:21 “They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.”

John 19:28 “After this Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.”

Luke 23:33 “And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.”

Matt 24:28 “For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.”

Genesis 40:19 “Yet within three days shall Pharaoh lift up thy head from off thee, and shall hang thee on a tree; and the birds shall eat thy flesh from off thee.”

Deut. 21:22-23 “And if a men have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree: His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.”
Rev 19:17-18 “And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses and of them that sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.”

Rev 6:15 “And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, his themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;”

Rev 9:6 “And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.”

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #169410
10/30/14 12:58 PM
10/30/14 12:58 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Karen Y
In the light of these statements below, what do you think?

"This is the sharpest experience I have ever had in a carriage in a storm...I thought of the day when the judgments of God would be poured out upon the world, when blackness and horrible darkness would clothe the heavens as sackcloth of hair...my imagination anticipated what it must be in that period when the Lord's mighty voice shall give commission to His angels, 'Go your ways and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth'. Revelation 6 & 7 are full of meaning terrible are the judgments of God revealed. The seven angels stood before God to receive their commission. To them were given seven trumpets. The Lord was going forth to punish the inhabitants of the earth. When the plagues of God shall come upon the earth hail will fall upon the wicked about the weight of a talent." Letter 59, 1895.

"Solemn events before us are yet to transpire. Trumpet after trumpet is to be sounded, vial after vial poured out one after another upon the inhabitants of the earth." Maranatha 237, 3 Selected Messages 426.
It sounds clear to me it is talking about the plagues of judgment coming at the end. Nothing about a warning or opportunity to repent.

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #169450
10/31/14 05:11 PM
10/31/14 05:11 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
I agree.

Page 10 of 95 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 94 95

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!