HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 32 of 119 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #170565
12/10/14 10:17 PM
12/10/14 10:17 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
Originally Posted By: Elle
Well, maybe some of what you copy and paste here has some validity. I just heard on the news that China has surpassed the U.S. as the, and I forgot the exact term he used, but something like the leading nation.

News? On the Mainstream Media (MSM) News? I am surprise that you heard something like that there. Maybe it was a guest who expessed his opinion, but that wasn't MSM's opinion right? My expectation of MSM is they will lie till the end. But I may be wrong.
It was on Mike Huckabee. Do you consider his news networks Mainstream?

I don't know Mike Huckabee. Wiki says his show is on FoxNews which I would consider MSM. We'll see how things will unfold and if MSM will have to admit publically to some of their lies.

Originally Posted By: elle
but from what I'm understanding from their spokeperson it will take another 2-3 years before Babylon's corrupt Banking system will totally be replaced with the new....
I see this lining up perfectly with
Could you see it lining up perfectly with the 3 1/2 years prophecy?

The 3.5 time frame(1260 years) prophecies given to the little horn is actually half of the 7 times(2520 years) allocated to all the other beasts kingdoms. So the first beast of Rev 13 was given the largest piece of time frame for them to rule on earth compared to any other Beasts kingdoms.

The 2nd Beast of Rev 13 that came out of the earth(Banking system) was only given 100 years in all of this. A very short rule comparing to the 1260 years of the RCC.

604-607..............................................................1914-1917.................2014-2017
.....[------------------------------------ 2520 ----------------------------][----------- 100 ext. -----------]
3yrs(Jerus.Conquer. - Bab.became Emp.)..............3yrs(Myst.Bab.beg.destroy - tot.destruc.)

No I don't see this last 3 years(2014 - 2017) as the equivalent of 3.5 times in Dan & Rev prophecies. I'm not saying there's no 3.5 years from 604BC from when Jerusalem was conquered to 607BC when Babylon became an Empire as I don't know the exact dates in terms of months when these events happenned to verify these. Maybe there is a 3.5 years time lapse, but I do not see these as being the same as the 3.5 times in D&R.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #170625
12/13/14 12:33 PM
12/13/14 12:33 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My Comment : In this article we see that the Banking reform of 2010 was resisted by the US who didn't want to share their voting power with any one else. Only when the BRICS nations started to implement an alternative Banking system that the IMF and US started to say they wanted to "reform". Actually it's all has been lip service to cause more delays. Regardless, the BRICS nations are going forward with an alternative NEW Banking system that will by-pass the corrupt one. This coming May, the new SWIFT system will be fully implemented and functional.

US isolated, BRICS to get greater voting power at IMF

December 13, 2014

Quote:
Months after the formation of new financial institutions like the $100 billion BRICS Bank and the China-led Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank, Christine Lagarde, managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), said Friday that the organization is ready to discuss IMF voting reforms without the United States to give BRICS and emerging countries greater voting power.

Lagarde said the IMF is disappointed with the US inaction to ratify the governance and quota reforms and will now move forward without Washington.

“The IMF’s membership has been calling on and was expecting the United States to approve the IMF’s 2010 Quota and Governance Reforms by year-end. Adoption of the reforms remains critical to strengthen the Fund’s credibility, legitimacy, and effectiveness, and to ensure it has sufficient permanent resources to meet its members’needs,” Lagarde said in a statement.

“I have now been informed by the U.S. Administration that the reforms are not included in the budget legislation currently before the U.S. Congress. I have expressed my disappointment to the U.S authorities and hope that they continue to work toward speedy ratification,” she said.

“As requested by our membership, we will now proceed to discuss alternative options for advancing quota and governance reforms and ensuring that the Fund has adequate resources, starting with an Executive Board meeting in January 2015,” she added.

Earlier in September this year, in her opening address at the United Nations General Assembly, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff warned that international financial institutions are in danger of losing legitimacy if developing countries like BRICS are not given proper representation.

“It is also imperative to eliminate the disparity between the growing importance of developing countries in the global economy and their insufficient representation and participation in the decision-making processes of international financial institutions, such as the Monetary Fund and the World Bank. The delay in the expansion of voting rights of developing countries in these institutions is unacceptable,” Rousseff said.

“These institutions are in danger of losing legitimacy and efficiency,” she added.

The IMF reforms will hand more IMF voting powers to BRICS, a long-standing demand of the group and will also reduce the concentration of representative power of Western Europe at the IMF board.

China and other emerging economies, including BRICS, have long protested against their limited voice at global financial platforms, including the World Bank, International Monetary Fund and Asian Development Bank.

The IMF quota reform calls for a 6 per cent shift in quota share to emerging economies. It will lift China, which still has less voting power than the Benelux countries ( Belgium, Holland and Luxemburg), to the third largest shareholder. Shares for Russia, India and Brazil will also see hefty rise.

The reforms, however, have been delayed for four years owing to a block by the US Congress as the US retains a veto. IMF chief Lagarde hinted at a “Plan B” in April if the US fails to endorse the reforms by year-end.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #170626
12/13/14 12:43 PM
12/13/14 12:43 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Below is part of an article taken from Stephen Jones' blog :

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2014/12-2014/update-on-the-news/

"The IMF Reform of 2010, which the US congress has refused to pass, is now passing its deadline that the other nations of the world have established. The US budget barely passed, but it did not include ratification of the Reforms. So now, Christine Lagarde, the head of the IMF, says,

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2014/pr14568.htm

Quote:
“I have now been informed by the U.S. Administration that the reforms are not included in the budget legislation currently before the U.S. Congress. I have expressed my disappointment to the U.S authorities and hope that they continue to work toward speedy ratification.

“As requested by our membership, we will now proceed to discuss alternative options for advancing quota and governance reforms and ensuring that the Fund has adequate resources, starting with an Executive Board meeting in January 2015.”

For a long time, the other nations have been discussing alternative actions, including one that would replace the IMF with an alternative fund. If the USA wants to be part of it, it would have to settle for a system where it does not have veto power over all policies. The world is tired of the virtually unlimited power that the USA has wielded over the IMF through its veto power.

Of course, we understand from a prophetic standpoint that it is really Mystery Babylon that is fighting to retain dominance in the world. But Babylon is cracking and splitting apart, economically and politically.

The Government Spending Bill

The spending bill, keeping the government programs funded until next September, was barely passed by the House last night (214-212).

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/12/11/democrats-obama-part-on-1-1t-spending-bill/21115206/?icid=maing-grid7|htmlws-sb-bb|dl16|sec1_lnk3&pLid=580531

Once again it includes all sorts of venomous spiders and toxic sludge. The Washington Post complains that pensioners will take a cut in benefits, as government believe that the poor are the ones who ought to support the system after it has been looted by the oligarchs.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/e...bff8_story.html

Quote:
“This is nothing less than a declaration of war by Congress on American retirees,” said R. Thomas Buffenbarger, international president of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. “Allowing cuts to existing retirees’ pensions is simply the wrong way to address the problems of a few troubled pension plans. . . . The long-standing promise of a secure pension system must not be overturned by unaccountable lawmakers in a lame-duck session of Congress.”

Since 1974, the federal law governing the nation’s private-sector pensions has prohibited cuts to the benefits of workers who have already retired — a precedent that is now endangered.

The bill also essentially repeals the Dodd-Frank banking reforms that were passed in the wake of the 2008 banking crisis. However, there seems to be a silver lining here. The big banks will have to do their derivatives gambling in a separate subsidiary, rather than directly by the bank itself. This means that when interest rates begin to rise, collapsing the derivatives market, the subsidiary will be the entity that goes bankrupt, rather than the bank itself.

In other words, customer bank deposits will NOT be used to pay off the creditors in those derivatives markets.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #170825
12/23/14 06:18 PM
12/23/14 06:18 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Aurom: New currency made with gold will replace the Paper currency

http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2014/12...ar-2681456.html

Quote:
In Karen Hudes latest webcam release from December 4, 2014, the World Bank whistleblower explains that the time has arrived, the new currency which will replace the dollar and other fiat currencies, Aurom, will contain gold within the currency itself. Karen explains how this will occur in an orderly manner in an attempt to prevent the US greenback from fully crashing, and updates us on the new “coalition for the rule of law.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl3kaBSl2p8

Quote:

Transcript-summary of the video :
188 Ministers of Finance play a role in the "Global Debt Facility" (GDF), assets put into trust at end of WWII for 50 years in order to make sure these assets will go to the benefit of humanity.

Dec. 1: Chris Powell (for GATA) stated how the price of Gold has been deliberately manipulated by Central Banks, (Private Banks part of Network of Global Corporate Control (GCC) that the Federal Institute of Technology secretely bought the media to censor news and manipulate Governments). Karen claims this lawlessness is over.

The Coalition for the Rule of Law is taking back the monetary system, which should not be controlled by the Banks for International Settlements (BIS), using monetary agreements to allocate Gold to all of the countries of the world to be used to create "Aurom", currency with Gold contained in the currency.

This will happen very soon because paper currencies are unstable and the Federal Reserve Note (FRN) is to be replaced by the Aurom from the GDF.

July 2014: united States - Japan Joint Committee (uSJJC) under the Status of Forces Agreement, together with the County Executives of America, accepted the delivery of this Gold for creation of Aurom which has still to be implemented. The GCC is no cooperating.

10-June-2014: Member of the Japan Diet - (Yukuhisa Fujita ?spelling?), is now on the Committee of Defense in Japan's Senate at the House of Councillors, also a member of the Committee of Foreign Affairs, was the Vice Minister of Finance, discussed that the "united States" military bring their strength so that we will not allow the FRN to crash, that we will replace this paper currency which is no longer backed by Gold (NOT dollars) since 1971, will be replaced first by dollars printed by Ronald Regan after his commissoned study by the Grace Commission which showed that close to 100% of Income Taxes were going to the Federal Reserve. There should be no interest charged on currency - as a matter of fact, the BIS issued Gold Certificates back in the '30s, called Treaty of Versaille Bonds, and these bonds have been accuring interest in exchange for Gold that is now in the GDF. With the compounded interest, these Gold Certificates owned by the GDF are valued in the Quadrillions of Dollars. The BIS is insolvent and it's debt is going to be offset against Country Debt. So we will no longer be payig interest on our currency which by-the way is a scam! This will end immediately in an orderly fashion.

Karen is making this statement on the eve of an extraordinary appointment, Chuck Hagel - former U.S. Secretary of Defence, discussed a power transition model back in 2008 with Karen Hudes while he was still Senator for Nebrasca. This power transition model (PTM) is very accurate - comming from the Department of Defence, developed by Yusic Kubler (Poly-Sci), shows the 'united States' with the rest of the World is prepared to accept the "rule of law", doing away with state capture by the banking cartel.

This was second attempt to upload video.

The PTM is predicting with 90-95% likelihood that the Secretary of the Army, John McCue, responsible for Monetary Policy. The U.S. has been under Military rule extended by Congress that didn't bother to inform the American People that we were not under Civilian Rule. "We" will now be taking back our civilian rule with the Aurom, minted to replace the FRN with Gold in the GDF accepted by the County Executives of America, done back in July 2014 together with the uSJJC because Japan is not going to rely on the United States for it's security if the United States is bankrupted by the Federal Reserve Notes.

This is a transition from the lawlessness of the BIS which is insolvent which issued bonds in exchange for Gold and these bonds have been accruing interest valued in the Quadrillions of Dollars and they (BIS) are going to have to make good on this debt. "We" are going to offset this against the Country Debt.

My comment : I don't think all of Karen Hudes info is 100% reliable; so use discernment. However, I can see that the Aurom is a good solution by giving the currency actual gold value by making it partially with gold. Then the note can always be melted to extract that gold if needed. In this way actual gold can be used to do small transaction.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #170826
12/23/14 06:29 PM
12/23/14 06:29 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Aurum: A New Way to hold Gold

http://www.peakprosperity.com/podcast/84359/new-way-hold-gold

Quote:
What if you could carry and exchange gold in the exact same manner as you do with the dollar bills in your wallet?

I've recently been introduced to a technology that's making this possible.

In today's podcast, I speak with Adam Trexler, President of Valaurum, about this technology and the gold-infused notes it creates. Valaurum's mission is to democratize ownership of gold by converting it into a form affordable to anyone.

Democratizing Gold

In short, a fractional gram's worth of gold is affixed to layers of polyester, creating a note – called an "Aurum" – similar in dimension and thickness to a U.S. dollar bill. This gold (usually 1/10th or 1/20th of a gram) is commercially recoverable. So an Aurum offers similar potential as a coin or bar, in terms of providing a vehicle for storing and exchanging known, dependable increments of precious metals – just in much smaller (and more affordable) amounts than commercially available to date.

The big idea here? In a world where a 1oz coin of gold costs over $1,200, an Aurum will let you hold a few dollars' worth of gold in a single note. If you've got pocket change, you can be a precious metals owner.

And you don't have to change your behavior. You can store and transport an Aurum in your billfold along with your dollars.

Understanding the Aurum

As the saying goes, a picture's worth a thousand words. Here's a picture of an Aurum designed for Peak Prosperity that the Valaurum team produced for us:

You'll see that with even just 1/20th of a gram of gold involved, it's enough to make the Aurum appear to be "made of" gold. The characteristic luster, color, and shine of the 24-karat gold used is immediately apparent.

The Aurum is designed to be handled in the same manner as we do with our "paper" money. And, despite having a more 'plastic' feel to it (resulting from the polyester backing), it's as flexible, lightweight, and familiar-feeling as paper currency.

The big difference, of course, is that instead of being a claim on something else, it simply is what it is: a fractional gram of gold. It can be stored, traded, or melted down – just like a coin or bar.

Here's a brief video that gives an overview of the production process:

<<Video link provided after this quote box>>

Implications

Being able to hold gold in this form is significant for several reasons.

First, it makes gold ownership available to all budgets. Many of the world's households have been priced out of gold to date. This changes that completely.

Second, it enables the potential for everyday transactions should we ever return to a precious metal-backed monetary standard. It answers the challenge: How will you pay for your groceries with gold? With an Aurum, it's now easy.

Whether Valaurum's product emerges as the winning horse or not, the world definitely needs this type of solution (i.e., convenient fractional physical metal) to go mainstream.

I'm very excited by this new innovation in the bullion industry, and I explore the matter in depth in this podcast. If you're similarly intrigued, it's worth the listen.

Aurum: the Production Process

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #170874
12/26/14 02:35 PM
12/26/14 02:35 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Comment: Today, China is adding 3 more countries officially (making it 11 countries in total) that is trading directly the Yuan(aka renminbi) in commerce and financial transaction by-passing the Fed Reserve US dollar. The article says "China will not halt its accelerated plans to internationalize its currency". China is breaking grounds for every countries to trade between themselves in their own currencies.

What I understand is that the Chinese Royal Families had foreclosed on the Fed Reserve & IMF in 2012. Now that the control of these private corporations(FED & IMF) has largely reverted to them; they are slowly changing things from their ends. I believe they will totally dissolve these banking 3 letters corporations gradually while waiting for the BRICS nations system to be fully set up. An ambassador of the Royal Chinese Family said that the current Chinese government is in agreement with them and is acting as the visible political arm of the Royal Family. However do note that these two entities are totally seperate.

China launching forwards, swaps with Ruble

http://thebricspost.com/china-launching-forwards-swaps-with-ruble/#.VJ1lesBA

December 26, 2014

Quote:
China is launching trading in forwards and swaps between the yuan and three more currencies, including the Russian ruble, from December 29, the China Foreign Exchange Trade System managed by the People’s Bank of China announced on Friday.

China is also launching trading in contracts with the Malaysian ringgit and the New Zealand dollar from 29th December. China is promoting usage of the yuan in global commercial and financial transactions, with the ultimate goal of rivaling the dollar as a reserve currency.

Friday’s announcement will extend the yuan’s swaps trading to 11 currencies on the interbank foreign-exchange market.

Analysts say China will not halt its accelerated plans to internationalize its currency.

“This will provide companies with better hedging tools, and at the same time, make currency trading more efficient,” a Bloomberg report quoted HSBC’s strategist in Hong Kong, Ju Wang as saying.

“China won’t stop yuan globalization” despite volatility in emerging market currencies, the strategist said.

China is promoting the use of its currency as an alternative to the dollar in global trade and finance and more and more nations now want to capture the fast-growing market for offshore trade in yuan, also known as the renminbi.

The Chinese currency is already traded directly against the US dollar, the euro, the Japanese yen, the British pound, the Aussie and New Zealand dollars, Russia’s rouble, the Singapore dollar and Malaysia’s ringgit. Yuan settlement in trade surged from 2.06 trillion yuan in 2012 to 3.01 trillion yuan in 2013 worldwide.

Meanwhile, Russian President Vladimir Putin asked business leaders last week to report on plans to sell foreign currency revenues and to engage in responsible foreign exchange operations, Vedomosti newspaper reported earlier this week.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #171084
01/05/15 02:37 PM
01/05/15 02:37 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
#138560 - 01/02/12 "about a new global economic restructuring arising in 2012".

#148963 - 01/11/13 "I think they had thought that it would of been done before 2012 ended, however, it is taking longer.... We'll see what the Lord will accomplish this year. "

#158982 - 12/05/13 "No-one know the date, however the signs are all around us. "

Hmmmm. If not in 2014, at least by the beginning of 2015. And if not at the beginning of 2015, at least by the end.....

2015?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #171358
01/16/15 04:02 PM
01/16/15 04:02 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
#138560 - 01/02/12 "about a new global economic restructuring arising in 2012".

#148963 - 01/11/13 "I think they had thought that it would of been done before 2012 ended, however, it is taking longer.... We'll see what the Lord will accomplish this year. "

#158982 - 12/05/13 "No-one know the date, however the signs are all around us. "

Hmmmm. If not in 2014, at least by the beginning of 2015. And if not at the beginning of 2015, at least by the end.....

2015?

The announcement made in Jan 1st 2012 by which I provided a link to on the first post of this thread, was done by a representative of the Chinese Royal Family(aka Red Dragon Family). At that point of time, they(Chinese Royal Family who holds most of the gold of the world) did not renew the mandate to the current Banking Cartel (FED, IMF, BIS and etc) that is in power today. In 2010, a Banking reform, named Basel III, was put on the table and the world Banks were expected to comply to it by the end of 2012. This Basel III agreement was a restructure of the Banking system to remove all corruption. However, they did not comply and were not releasing their power either.

They(FED, IMF, BIS, and etc) gave lip service since 2010. It was evident that no reform was in their agenda. So only in 2013 the BRICS with 180+ nations support saw it necessary to develop a totally new independent banking system to bypass the corrupt old. To my understanding, the progress is on track and they(China, Russia, and 10 more countries) have started to test-use the new designed SWIFT system in late Dec 2014. The new SWIFT system was announced to be fully implemented and in operation world wide coming May 2015.

On November 16th 2014(Page 50 Post#169122) there was a major transfer of power where the owners of the FED/IMF... had lost their case and were found bankrupt and these compagnies(FED/IMF) have changed hands to the Royal Chinese Families since then.

So legally Mystery Babylon(2nd Beast of Rev 13 = Banking Cartel) financial arm has fallen at the end of 2014 and are no longer in power nor owners of the FED and IMF. This is a very major event that happened in 2014. However this event has passed by unnoticed by most people for the mainstream media(MSM) is not going to cover that since they are Mystery Babylon’s mouth piece.

Having the FED/IMF changing owners in mind, let's look at the 7 times(7x 360 = 2520 years) timeline again by only looking at the two events(607BC & 604BC) that took place in history that correlation with the 2014 to 2017 Mystery Babylon destruction dates.

In Brief :(more details below)

Babylon's Empire Establish & Destroyed
607 BC ......................... + 2520 yrs = 1914......................... + 100yrs ext.= 2014
(Babylon Empire Est.).......... (Myst.Bab FED Res. Est).......... (M.Bab FED Res. foreclosed)

Babylon's Forein Politics Establish & Destroyed
604 BC......................... + 2520 yrs = 1917......................... + 100yrs ext.= 2017
(Jerus.capt.= Babyl.Politic).... (Balfour Agreem.Israel land = Myst.Bab.Politic).... (destruct
.............................................................................................M.Bab.Politic)

The 100 years Extention

Remember as explained in Post #161945 there was 100 years extension added because Judah and Jerusalem were independent of the beast rule from 163 to 63 B.C. after Antiochus Epiphanes desecrated the temple. The Judeans threw off the rule of Syria (part of the Grecian beast) in 163 B.C. and remained independent until Rome took Jerusalem in 63 B.C. Thus, the 2,520-year contract to the Beasts Empires was suspended for a century and this time had to be added to the end of the timelines of events.

Babylon’s Financial Arm

607 BC.............................................................1914...........................2014
..[-------------------------------------2520--------------------------][---------- +100yrs -----------]
Babylon Becomes an Empire.............................FED Bank Opened ....... FED Foreclosed

The Federal Reserve Act was signed on December 23, 1913 but the banks were not open until Nov 16th 1914.

http://www.federalreservehistory.org/Events/DetailView/18

Quote:
Some seven months after the Reserve Bank Organization Committee announced which cities and districts were selected, all twelve Reserve Banks opened on the same day, Monday, November 16, 1914. There was a sense of urgency to open the Reserve Banks, as World War 1 was affecting commerce and banking, but there were many organizational hurdles to overcome.

It appears that November 16th 2014 was the date the FED&IMF was foreclosed by the Chinese Empirial Family and removed the power from Mystery Babylon(Banking Cartels). Exactly 100 years to the DAY from the date they had opened the Banks. And this date(2014) correlates exactly 2520 years(7 times) after Babylon had become an Empire in 604.

Babylon’s Political Arm

The Federal Reserve/IMF is the Financial arm of Mystery Babylon, whereas the Zionist faction is the political arm that are infiltrated in most governement in the world. Prophecies about Edom and the bad figs of Judah (who form the Zionist Elites in control) are being fulfilled in the Middle East and elsewhere in the world. It seems that their power will end when Issiah 29 and Jeremaih 19 concerning the destruction of Jerusalem will be fulfilled. Currently the true face of the Zionist is being exposed and will completely be shown to all and people will hiss seeing it.

As we see that the Financial arm of Mystery Babylon was just recently been removed in 2014 most likely on the exact day a century ago when it was put on, then maybe Mystery Babylon’s political arm(Zionist) will be totally destroyed in 2017 a century later from when it was established. That may be the Lord’s plan on how He will destroy Mystery Babylon in 3 years by first removing it’s financial arm, and after its political. Let’s look closely at the 3 political dates :

604 BC.................................................1917...................................2017
..[-----------------------------2520----------------------][--------------- +100yrs ---------------]
Jerusalem Conquered..................... Jerus.Land freed .............. Jerusalem Destroyed
.....by Babylon.............................& re-occupation begins .............. (land & Zionist)

In Summary

Establishment of Old Babylon: We see 3 years (607 – 604 BC) where in 607 BC Babylon first became an Empire in conquering Assyria. After 3 years, in 604 BC they Concquered Jerusalem.

Establisment of Mystery Babylon (exactly 2520 years later = 7 times): We see the same pattern of 3 years (1914 – 1917). First Mystery Babylon established its empire via the financial arm of the Federal Reserve Act. Banks opening was in Nov 26, 1914. Then in 1917, they established their Political arm (Zionist Movement) with the Balfour declaration on Nov 2 to re-occupy the land with Allenby freeing Jerusalem on Dec 10, 1917.

Destruction of Mystery Babylon (100 years later): Most likely the same 3 years (2014-2017) pattern, first by removing their financial arm a century later to the day, on Nov 26, 2014. Thus, I would watch both Nov 2 and Dec 10 2017 dates and expect to see the removal of the Zionist political arm then.

The Latest News about the Financial Restructure

Just this past week or so, I have heard the Ambassador from the Royal Chinese Family saying TWICE that they see no other option than to crash the current system, so to birth the new one. It has to be totally replaced. On the latest interview, he even qualified the timing by saying “in the nearest future”. My hunch is before this May, but it could be sooner or later than that. I really don’t know and wonder if anyone will know beforehand. We have been warned this past 3 years, and now it appears that it is near. So be prepared. They are trying to do this in the smoothest way possible, but the Cabal-Zionist will do all they can to bring chaos. Also, with that message, it was said that the top leaders in charged in giving orders to terrorize the people of the nations will be removed (not killed) beforehand.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #171359
01/16/15 04:20 PM
01/16/15 04:20 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Grandmaster Putin's Plan

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2014/12-2014/grandmaster-putins-plan/

Dec 27, 2014

Earlier this week, the Russian currency suffered a large-scale collapse, and the Central Bank raised interest rates from 10.5% to 17%. The news media has been quick to call this an economic crisis. The ruble has now stabilized at 52 rubles to the dollar, down from 80 last June.

This is the result of the US sanctions imposed on Russia after it dared to defend itself against the US-led political coup which overthrew the government in Ukraine last February. The intent of this coup was to place yet another NATO missile base on Russia's border. A similar act more than 50 years ago brought about the Cuban Missile Crisis, when the old Soviet Union attempted to place a missile base on the doorstep of the US. The US objected to that and was willing to fight a nuclear war to prevent this base from being established. But today, in the case of Ukraine, the US does not consider Russia's objection to be valid. Do I detect a bit of hypocrisy?

But Russian President Putin recently stated that Russia’s economic difficulty is caused only 25% by the sanctions. The major cause, he said, was the pre-existing inefficiency built into their economic model.

At first glance, this seems incredible and almost ludicrous. The term inefficiency, however, does not specify anything that the average person would notice. Do they have too many secretaries doing duplicate work? Do they print money on old presses? Do they yet ride on horseback to go to G20 meetings? Of course not.

What Putin means is that in the old economic model, Russia, like so many other countries, has been using the dollar in its payment system of international trade. In so doing, they have to pay the usual fees for every transaction, payable to the Federal Reserve in New York. It is the world tax on trade, which the Fed enjoys on account of the US dollar’s status as the world reserve currency.

But such use of the dollar is unnecessary and inefficient, Putin is saying. Why use the dollar when the older system (gold payments) will work just fine. There are no fees to be paid to New York when nations settle their trade imbalances by gold payments.

Furthermore, in bypassing the dollar, Russia and China are able to stop supporting the entity that has declared war against them. The US Congress virtually declared war on Russia two weeks ago. So why should Russia help their avowed enemies finance this war?

The Putin Plan is set forth in a very insightful article here:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/grandmaster...al-gold/5421567

Quote:
Accusations of the West towards Putin are traditionally based on the fact that he worked in the KGB. And therefore he is a cruel and immoral person. Putin is blamed for everything. But nobody ever accused Putin of the lack of intelligence….

Putin’s real policies are not public. Therefore, Putin’s policy largely has always focused not so much on effect, but on efficiency.

Very few people understand what Putin is doing at the moment. And almost no one understands what he will do in the future.

No matter how strange it may seem, but right now, Putin is selling Russian oil and gas only for physical gold….

In total, the central banks of all countries of the world have purchased 93 tons of the precious metal in the third quarter of 2014. It was the 15th consecutive quarter of net purchases of gold by Central banks. Of the 93 tonnes of gold purchases by central banks around the world during this period, the staggering volume of purchases of 55 tons – belongs to Russia.

The article goes on to show how the West has been propping up the US dollar by lowering the price of gold through its manipulations (short selling of paper gold). While this seems to strengthen the dollar by comparison to gold, the policy also serves to sell cheap gold to Russia, China, India, and any other country that is in the buying mood.

Hence, what Russia loses on the lowered price of oil (which they are selling), they gain on the lowered price of gold (which they are buying). The low price of oil is a short-term economic hardship, but the low price of gold is a long-term benefit.

The sanctions only apply to a limited number of people, banks, and corporations. Russia still does a lot of trade with other nations, payable in US dollars. But Putin immediately takes those dollars and converts them to gold, so that Russia does not help push up the value of the US dollar. Further, they get to do this without giving the appearance of "dumping the dollar," even though that is the practical effect of their strategy.

Quote:
Are we witnessing the end of dollar era?

In this aspect, the solitaire of Russian-Chinese relations is extremely successful for Moscow and Beijing. Russia buys goods from China directly for gold at its current price. While China buys Russian energy resources for gold at its current price. At this Russian-Chinese festival of life there is a place for everything: Chinese goods, Russian energy resources, and gold – as a means of mutual payment. Only US dollar has no place at this festival of life. And this is not surprising. Because the US dollar is not a Chinese product, nor a Russian energy resource. It is only an intermediate financial instrument of settlement – and an unnecessary intermediary. And it is customary to exclude unnecessary intermediaries from the interaction of two independent business partners.

Putin is eliminating “unnecessary intermediaries” which are inefficient. This means the US dollar, as a world reserve currency, is steadily being undermined as nations start using the US dollar less and less in making payments for world trade.

After World War 2, the Bretton Woods Convention (1944) made the US dollar the world currency because it had more gold than any other Western country and could facilitate trade settlements in gold upon demand. In 1971, however, after a costly war in Vietnam, Nixon abandoned that system and “closed the gold window,” because it was already running out of gold.

In 2014, the article says, Putin opened up the gold window without Washington’s permission! Russia, China, India, and other smaller nations are now buying up gold at bargain prices, and the US is helpless to do anything about it. They cannot raise the price of gold without lowering the value of the US dollar. All that the Western oligarchs can do is to watch helplessly until the day when they default on their contracts and payments.

The article concludes:

Quote:
If you explain to the Western public all the details of the looming economic disaster, the public will ask the supporters of a petrodollar world the most terrible questions, which will sound like this:

How long will the West be able to buy oil and gas from Russia in exchange for physical gold?

And what will happen to the US petrodollar after the West runs out of physical gold to pay for Russian oil, gas and uranium, as well as to pay for Chinese goods?

No one in the West today can answer these seemingly simple questions.

And this is called “Checkmate”, ladies and gentlemen. The game is over.

Well, not quite. No one has capitulated yet. The US is hoping to crash Russia’s economy, while Russia is hoping to survive until the US runs out of gold. That is the chess match being played out on the world stage. Putin is a grandmaster. Obama is a novice.

Recently, according to Bloomberg News, a Chinese official stated that China would help Russia if necessary.

Quote:
A Chinese Commerce Ministry news official, who asked not to be named as part of the rules, said his department declined to comment on the Phoenix TV report, and a faxed question to the Chinese central bank went unanswered. President Xi Jinping last month called for China to adopt “big-country diplomacy” as he laid out goals for elevating his nation’s status as the world’s second-largest economy.

Many Chinese people still view Russia as the big brother, and the two countries are strategically important to each other,” said Jin Canrong, Associate Dean of the School of International Studies at Renmin University in Beijing, referring to the Soviet Union’s backing of Communist China in its first years. “For the sake of national interests, China should deepen cooperation with Russia when such cooperation is in need.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-12-22...rency-swap.html

With China backing Russia “when such cooperation is in need,” it is difficult to see how the US could win this economic chess game. The only reason to continue the fight is because the Western oligarchs know that they are doomed, and they feel as if they have no choice but to put off that day as long as possible.

When that Day comes, it will mark the end of the war between Babylon and the Kings of the East. A new era will arrive, which many will think is the end of the world, but which in reality will be the fulfillment of Bible prophecy and the answer to our prayers for deliverance from Babylonian bondage.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #171376
01/17/15 02:22 PM
01/17/15 02:22 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
New credit rating agencies to balance 'Big Three', China says

http://rt.com/business/222871-china-russia-rating-agency/
January 15, 2015

Quote:
The creation of a joint Russian-Chinese credit rating agency will balance the global outlook and give the world an alternative view on how credit ratings should be done, Chinese international relations expert Victor Gao told RT.

“Traditionally credit rating is mostly done by Western credit rating agencies. They sometimes may not fully understand the dynamics of the economics of any particular company or the sovereign borrower,” he said, adding that the agency won’t pursue a goal of replacing traditional Western credit rating agencies like S&P and Moody’s.

“It will give the whole world another perspective of how risks are analyzed and how credit rating should be done,” he said.

READ MORE: China and Russia to launch new credit rating agency in 2015

Gao believes Western rating agencies claim to be independent and professional, but in fact they turn out to be biased when it comes to issues of geopolitical importance.

“During the global financial crisis the Western rating agencies did not react as quickly as possible,” he said. “In terms of the rating of the sovereign debt of the US for example, or even for Japan, they’ve actually displayed much more flexibility in rating these countries compared with many other countries.”

The announcement of a rating could actually make a situation even worse rather than help stabilize it, he added.

READ MORE: Russia needs sharper action to avoid ‘junk’ downgrade – former finance minister

Credit rating agencies are very much at the top of the international financial system and they’re not only active domestically in one particular country but in many cases they are active across national boundaries.

Gao said that China has its own credit rating agency Dagong which is actively operating in the country and abroad, increasingly estimating other countries’ and companies’ credit rating.

The analyst believes the global economy is changing and going through an important transformation as the emerging markets are growing and their portion in the global economy is increasing despite a significant turmoil in the international financial, economic and energy sectors.

Creating a joint credit rating agency of Russia and China is significant but it’s high time the world’s most important developing economies united and came up with their own credit rating agency, as in case of establishing the BRICS Development Bank, he said.

READ MORE: BRICS establish $100bn bank and currency pool to cut out Western dominance

Gao supposes other emerging economies outside of the BRICS framework could join the establishment of alternative credit rating agencies.

“It’s important to have their voice heard, and in this particular context I think their own credit agency will indeed become more and more important in the coming few years and decades in light of the increasing importance of the emerging markets in the overall global economy,” he concluded.

Also RT News Video report with an interview below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPlZ3yMjRbI

Blessings
Page 32 of 119 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!