HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 95 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 94 95
Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #170670
12/17/14 03:23 AM
12/17/14 03:23 AM
K
Karen Y  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US

God has signified the visions of the Book of Revelation.

Consider this point that in the Chap. Seven, the four angels are restrained from letting loose the four winds of the earth but in the sixth trumpet the voice from the four horns of the golden altar commands, “loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates”. (The Euphrates was the ideal boundary of the territory of Israel. God promised to Abram: “in the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:”Genesis 15:18)
Evidently the four angels are restrained in the pouring of the wrath of God of the seven plagues. In the definite moment the four angels are going to be let loose of the hold. When the hour strikes, which indicated for the hour, day, month, and year, the two hundred million horsemen are going to kill the third part of men of the earth. Remember that they have received the commission from the golden altar. They are the armies of heaven and they appear with fire, smoke and brimstone, which no earthly warriors are like. They also have heads of lions, because of the unspeakable ferocity. Rev. 9:20 records that there are men who are not killed by these three plagues of the fire, smoke and brimstone. Notice that the threats are for the impenitent sinners. Therefore, we must look at the sixth plague to unlock the sixth trumpet. The purpose of the fire, smoke and brimstone indicates that there are three identities to punish for their unrighteousness.

The apparent correlations between the Seven Trumpets and the Seven Plagues indicate that the Seven Trumpets are the warnings for the Catastrophes of the coming Seven Plagues.

Habakkuk 2:2 “And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.”

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #170789
12/22/14 03:07 AM
12/22/14 03:07 AM
K
Karen Y  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
In ancient Israel there were seven annual feasts of the Lord:
Feast
1. Passover
2. Unleavened Bread
3. First fruits
4. Pentecost

5. Feast of Trumpets
6. The Day of Atonement
7. The Feast of Tabernacles

All these “[/b]shadows of good things to come[b]” denote the perfect plan of redemption of God. Therefore, the Feast of Trumpets has to find its fulfillment prior to the Anti-typical Day of Atonement. The Seven Trumpets of the book of Revelation recapitulates its significance of the Feast of Trumpets.

1 Peter 1:10-11 “Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did [/b]signify[b], when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the [/b]glory that should follow[b].”

Thus, the Feast of Trumpets has significant application in the order of interpretation of the Seven Trumpets of the book of Revelation.

There was a long interval between the Feast of the Pentecost and Trumpets (Lev. 23:22-24), which signifies that the gathering of souls into the Lord’s fold wait up to the coming of the final call to worship in the Seven Trumpets.

Keep in mind that the feasts listed in Leviticus chapter 23 are all prophetic.

The Feast of Trumpets also points forward to future events, which was to announce that God’s people had to prepare for The Day of Atonement. So the significance of the Seven Trumpets is to announce that the end of the world is near and the closing of probation is imminent.

The Lord Jesus told us, “beginning at Moses,” as He expounded to the two disciples on the way to Emmaus “the things concerning himself.” Let us also not be “slow of heart to believe” (Luke 24:25).

“The correct understanding of the ministration in the heavenly sanctuary is the foundation of our faith.”-Evangelism 221

“The subject of the sanctuary should be carefully examined, as it lies at the foundation of our faith and hope.”-The Advent Review, CIHS 8.3

In the Book of Revelation the Seven Trumpets are a dramatically longer description than the Seven Plagues. It implies that the threat of warnings of the Seven Trumpets may reduce the number of the wicked to receive the wrath of God in the Seven Plagues.

We are told that the Feast of Trumpets gathered the people of God to worship Him (Lev. 23:24). So the Seven Trumpets should serve the same purpose to gather the church of God to worship Him and Him only.

There is a struggle whether or not the Seven Trumpets of the Revelation should be interpreted as prior to the close of the probation or after.

How can we square the interpretations in the sanctuary message, which is the key to understand the book of Revelation?

When we remember that God has signified the visions of the Revelation, we ought to keep in mind that the Feast of Trumpets has the significance to interpret of the purpose of the Seven Trumpets in the Revelation.

We know that the Seven Trumpets describes of the judgments of God because of the prayers of the saints that ascended to the throne, which God answers by casting the incense upon the earth. However, the Seven Trumpet judgments are not poured out until after the casting of the incense according to the book of Revelation, which puzzles some of us. I hear some say that why then, should sound the Seven Trumpets and for what purpose. We also know that while the Seven Trumpets are sounding, the assurance of Jesus’ ministration in the heavenly sanctuary is specified.

Inclusively, the Seven Trumpets must be interpreted as the warning messages for the Seven Plagues, which the church of God has to appreciate in the foreknowledge of the details of the coming wrath of God in the cause of the blasting of the trumpets. Therefore, the forewarning of the Seven Plagues is the Seven Trumpets, which fits the future application.

Jesus said, “all the churches shall know” (Rev. 2:23) that “I Jesus have (has) …testify (testified) …these things in the churches” (Rev. 22:16).

What Jesus has revealed to us in the Seven Trumpets is to call the church to worship God in truth, if not, the threats of the seven trumpet judgments will poured out in the Seven last Plagues. The interlocking of the Seven Trumpet and the Seven Plagues stipulate us that the both events are the one and the same things in the whole picture. Therefore, the blowing of the Seven Trumpets of warnings about the coming Seven Last Plagues while the mercy of God exist, squares in for the impeccable interpretation that correspond with the sanctuary message.

“Solemn events before us are yet to transpire. Trumpet after trumpet is to be sounded, vial after vial poured out one after another upon the inhabitants of the earth. Scenes of stupendous interest are right upon us.”-7BC 982

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #170793
12/22/14 10:04 AM
12/22/14 10:04 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Karen, the fact of the trumpets being about to sound is present truth. Not many Adventists have ears and hearts to hear, but it is present truth nonetheless. Praise the Lord though that what He has hidden from the wise, He is revealing to babes! Jonathan Cahn's book The Harbinger has sold over a million copies and gone through several printings in the short time it's been released. I wrote an article on this for the non-Adventist public that I'll post below.

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #170794
12/22/14 10:12 AM
12/22/14 10:12 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Judgment Day in Scripture

Quote:
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven . . . Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come. Rev 14:6 and 7.

In all ages, inspiration focuses our attention on the greatest event to face humanity since time began – judgment day. Through the prophets God repeatedly warns and entreats us to turn from our sins and be reconciled to him before the Day of the Lord, before it's too late. Noah warned his generation of the Flood. Jonah warned Nineveh. The prophets warned Jerusalem and Israel. I have no doubt that God is sending us that same message now, a warning of judgment but also a tender invitation of mercy.

Jonathan Cahn in his best selling book, The Harbinger, analyzes several circumstances surrounding 9/11 that unmistakably show the fingerprint of God. What took place then was both a Divine judgment and a merciful warning and call to us individually and as a nation to repent. In his most recent book, The Mystery of the Shemitah Cahn explains the ancient seven year Sabbatical cycle of Leviticus 25, how it's relevant to 9/11 and to us now and what it points to this coming fall, 2015 – a global shaking of apocalyptic proportions. I highly recommend both books and his lectures on Youtube.com.

Why do I recommend them? For several reasons:

1. From history we know the ancient Bible feasts are prophetic. The spring feasts pointed forward to the first advent or coming of Christ. On the day of Passover, at the exact time of the sacrifice of the Passover lamb, Christ was crucified. He rested in the grave over the Sabbath and rose the next day on Sunday, the first fruits of the gospel harvest, exactly on the Feast of Fruits. Lev. 23: 4-22, Col 1:18 and I Cor. 15:20-23. Precisely fifty days later on the Feast of Pentecost the Holy Spirit was giving to the church and the gospel harvest began. A small despised group of fishermen took the good news of pardon and life in Christ to the world in one generation. But the point is that if the spring feasts were precisely fulfilled at the first coming of Christ, the fall feasts point as precisely to events related to His second advent.

2. All of the fall feasts occur in the seventh Jewish month, Tishri which is September-October on our calendar. These are still to be fulfilled. They are:
The Feast of Trumpets on the first day on the New Moon,
The Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur on the tenth day,
The Feast of Tabernacles five days after the Day of Atonement on the fifteenth of Tishri.

3. Because America has not heeded the divine warnings from 9/11 and other disasters and humbled herself, this fall God may well, in his mercy, give us and the world a much louder warning – the warning prophesied in the Feast of Trumpets and graphically depicted by the seven trumpets of Revelation 8 to 11. What are some of the signs of this?

Anciently the Jews were commanded to cancel all debts and allow the land to lay fallow with no planting or harvesting every seventh year. It was to be a Shemitah or Sabbath rest for the land. The Jews disobeyed this command and the prophet Jeremiah points to this as one of the causes of their overthrow and 70 years of captivity by the Babylonians. Each of the 70 years when the land of Israel lay waste and desolate made up for the 70 unobserved Sabbaticals. II Chor. 36:14-21. This year is a Sabbatical that ends the seven year cycle when debts are canceled on the evening of the Feast of Trumpets. There are signs that the Sabbatical year is still in effect today on the bible calendar: For example:

Modern Orthodox Jews symbolically cancel their debts at the end of the Sabbatical on the last day of the sixth month, the day before the Feast of Trumpets. The Jews honor the Sabbatical, not literally but in theory.

The two biggest single day stock losses in the last 14 years occurred on the last day of the two previous Sabbaticals, September 17, 2001 and September 29, 2008. On both days the market lost approximately 7% of it's value.

The law of the Sabbatical points to the sovereignty of God over the land and to the authority of his Ten Commandments. In spite of 9/11 and other divine warnings abortion, fornication and same sex marriage are rapidly becoming national norms in violation of the sixth and seventh commandments. Vice of every kind is tolerated and nurtured and even worshiped above God; oppression and lust, theft and murder are rife. Our culture is desensitized to sin and mere words are no longer enough. God in mercy has no choice but to shake us to awaken us, if possible, to our danger and to turn us to Christ as our sin pardoning Savior.

There are also signs in the sky that the seven trumpets of Revelation will sound shortly. This spring a lunar eclipse called a Blood Moon will fall on Passover and this fall another blood moon eclipse will fall on the Feast of Tabernacles with a solar eclipse between the two.

As I said above, the seven trumpets of Revelation 8 to 11 are fore-shadowed by the ancient Feast of Trumpets. The Feast of Trumpets occurred on the first day of the seventh Hebrew month and announced the approach of the Day of Atonement ten days later. Both modern and ancient Jews teach that Yom Kippur is the day of reckoning when a person's destiny is sealed. It is a day of judgment and sealing. If the trumpets of Revelation begin to sound on September 13, 2015 then the judgment Day of Atonement follows ten days later. See Leviticus 16 and Revelation 14:6 and 7. Just as Pentecost marked the start of the gospel era with the out pouring of the Holy Spirit, in the same way, the Day of Atonement this fall could mark the start of the time of sealing and atonement when sins are blotted out at the final outpouring of the Holy Spirit foretold by the prophet Joel and the Apostle Peter:

Quote:
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. Act 3:19 – 21.

Quote:
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joe 2:28-32.

The Day of Atonement in Leviticus 16 describes the end-time judgment of God's people. It should be carefully studied along with the prophecies of Daniel 7-12 and Revelation 4-19 and Joel 1-3. We've seen here in Joel that before the day of the Lord, the sun will be darkened and the moon turned to blood. This is not to say that every solar and lunar eclipse is significant, but scripture indicates that these phenomena can be signs. Genesis 1:14.

I mentioned September 13, 2015 above as when the trumpets of Revelation may begin to sound but this is not date setting. No one knows for sure when this will happen. It may not happen this fall, but if it does, then there is no doubt that we'll know it. We do know this much: That Providence will announce it with the clarity of a trumpet. Even a brief look at the description of the trumpets given in Revelation 8 to 11 shows that these events are of global proportions.

What does this mean for you and me? Speaking of the final Day of Atonement the word says:

Quote:
Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet. Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach. Joe 2:15 – 17.

Finally, notice that the seven trumpets are immediately preceded by a substantial earthquake. Rev. 8:5. Again, all of this isn't to say something must occur, but we should make no mistake that God can and does appoint times and limits to sinful men and women, young and old, communities, cities and nations. This coming September 13 nothing may happen. But because of the thickening signs and omens foretold in scripture if I lived in any large city, I would not take the risk of staying there then. I would have a reasonable supply of food for myself and to share with others. But between now and then I would (and will) be checking myself and my position with God by his word because the only truly safe place in time of peace or peril is within the arms of His will.

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Charity] #170806
12/22/14 10:10 PM
12/22/14 10:10 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
There are also signs in the sky that the seven trumpets of Revelation will sound shortly. This spring a lunar eclipse called a Blood Moon will fall on Passover and this fall another blood moon eclipse will fall on the Feast of Tabernacles with a solar eclipse between the two.
First, one must determine what a "Blood Moon" is. Is it October's full moon, also called "Hunter's Moon", which comes right after September's "Harvest Moon", also called "Full Corn Moon"?

Or is it any lunar eclipse, of which occurs at least twice and as many as five times each year?

Or is it one of a four in a series called a tetrad, which are rare as there will be only 8 tetrads this century, the first of which occurred in 2003.

Then one must consider if a lunar eclipse (or Hunter's moon) any where resembles "blood" or even could be called "red". I took photos of the one this past October and I would described it as having a faint orange moon-glow. No red about it. But timeanddate.com does say they can be coppery red, whatever that means. It says about "blood moon", "The term has no technical or astronomical basis and it is unclear where it comes from."

And does it have to be a "total" eclipse or mostly.

Then one has to consider whether an eclipse, or a series of eclipses has any relevance to Passover or the end of the world. John Hagee and Mark Biltz think so. Or at least think the Blood Moon Prophecy is useful for selling books.

From the linked wikipedia site:
since the Jewish Calendar is lunar, one sixth of all eclipses will occur during Passover or Sukkot. Furthermore, there have been 62 tetrads since the first century AD and eight of them have coincided with both the feasts. Thus, the event is not as unusual as Hagee and Biltz imply. Additionally, three of the four eclipses in the tetrad will not even be visible in the biblical homeland of Israel, casting further doubt on Hagee and Biltz's interpretation.

So, how does one determine whether a tetrad is a significant one, or just one of several? I would suppose that it's always the upcoming one which is significant for each past, current, and future generation.

I do think caution needs to be taken in linking any set of reoccurring eclipses with any end-time event. No doubt, they have been used in the past, which came and went. If this one comes and goes just the same, where does that leave one? Kind of sounding like the one predicting the bank collapse by the end of the year, then revising it to next year, then the next, then the next, and yawn, everyone has fallen asleep.

Anyway, nothing to connect eclipses, 4 or otherwise, Passover, and the end of the world.

An interesting issue for neo-Jews, is a full moon is required for the eclipse, part of why it happens. There are an average of 29.5 days in a lunar cycle. For it to be half way through the cycle would mean that it is on day 14/15. Which of course means that day one, the new moon, occurred about 14 days before that. Except the neo-Jews says the new moon occurs 2-3 days after the new moon which would shortchange it and mean only about 12 days passed before the full moon.

There may be reasons to believe the end of the world is near. But a periodic reoccurring natural phenomenon is not one of them.

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: kland] #170807
12/23/14 01:00 AM
12/23/14 01:00 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: kland
Furthermore, there have been 62 tetrads since the first century AD and eight of them have coincided with both the feasts.

Eight times in 2000 years isn't what most people think of as a common occurrence. If that was the only sign, I agree it wouldn't be that strong. But if you combine it with the others it's worth taking note that maybe there's something to it. Personally, looking at the signs of the soon return of Christ to me is like looking at the beauties of spring knowing summer is not far away.

I think it was Alfred Edershiem who says in his book The Temple It's Ministry and Services that every Passover the modern Orthodox Jews send a child to the door to welcome Elijah. If nothing else, studying the fall feasts will help us understand what will happen soon, whether this fall or sometime later.

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #170812
12/23/14 07:46 AM
12/23/14 07:46 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada

There have been hundreds of full moon eclipses over the past 2000 years. Many of them falling on a "festival date", since the festivals were set by the moon, and thus took place at the full moon, and many of these eclipses had the "red" glow.
Red moon eclipses are quite common.

The rarity is having four in sequence and all falling on festival dates. Those have taken place only seven times in past 2000 years.
162 and 163 A.D.,
795 and 796 A.D.
842 and 843 A.D
860 and 861 A.D
1493 and 1494
1949 and 1950
1967 and 1968

And now an eighth time in 2014-2015.

If you want to study moon eclipse history--
http://www.eclipsewise.com/lunar/LEcatalog/LEcatalog.html

The moon eclipses can be scientifically calculated.
Thus they can be used as "signs and wonders" by wrong people.
Even Christopher Columbus worked on the superstition of American natives -- he knew an eclipse was coming, and threatened the natives that if they didn't listen to him and do what he wanted the gods would be angry and cause the moon to turn red.

The writer of "Four Blood Moons" is definitely of the futurist interpretation of prophecy, and has everything explained to further his version of the futurist prophetic picture (all centered mainly on the literal Jews)

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Charity] #170815
12/23/14 10:46 AM
12/23/14 10:46 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Here's something I haven't checked. How many of the seven (according to Dedication) or eight (according to Kland's source) tetrads end on a Sabbatical? How many end at the start of a Jubilee?

Cahn claims that the Jewish observance of the Sabbaticals is still intact, that they have maintained an accurate count, but that the reckoning of the Jubilee's was lost and that today, no one knows when the Jubilee's occur. He points to the historical mile stones of modern Israel's restoration as evidence that the next jubilee starts in the fall of 2015. I'm not fully persuaded on his reasoning on the Jubilee, but from my own study I agree with him that the modern Jewish reckoning of the Sabbaticals is accurate and that the current Sabbatical ends on the evening of September 13, 2015.

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #170816
12/23/14 10:59 AM
12/23/14 10:59 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
One thing that adds credibility to Cahn's message is that he's one of the few Evangelicals that agrees with our reckoning of the 70 weeks. Cahn's and the Jewish reckoning of the Sabbaticals synchronizes with 457 BC as the starting year of the Sabbatical cycle and 34 AD as an end year. If you project those dates forward counting every seven years, we are currently in a Sabbatical that ends this coming September.

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #170821
12/23/14 03:38 PM
12/23/14 03:38 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
I checked the final tetrad years posted by Dedication to see if any of the former seven tetrads in the last 2000 years end on the end of a Sabbatical. This fall is the only time.

Why does that matter? Because Jeremiah's prophecy, the text of II Ch. 36:21 and the 70 week prophecy of Daniel show that judgment is linked to the Sabbaticals. When God's people honor him the Sabbaticals are a channel of blessing from God. The opposite is also true. The probation of the Jews ended in the fall of 34 AD precisely at the end of the 70th week and precisely at the end of the Sabbatical.

Page 21 of 95 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 94 95

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!