HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,847 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171159
01/08/15 03:09 AM
01/08/15 03:09 AM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Read this account

Just because there is no direct statement in Houteff's writings, does not guarantee that there won't be some taking matters into their own hands. Of course he would not put it in published writings.

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171160
01/08/15 03:16 AM
01/08/15 03:16 AM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
The counterfeit kingdom --

Walter Veith's view of it --

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171244
01/10/15 11:13 PM
01/10/15 11:13 PM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
Ded- Just because there is no direct statement in Houteff's writings, does not guarantee that there won't be some taking matters into their own hands. Of course he would not put it in published writings.

Translation-- "Just because Houteff doesn't write it in his writings, I can make it up and believe it if I want to."

She then points to another man's explanation who in turn starts out with -- "You know, I have a friend .." and " In conversations I had with my wife's mother and her aunt Emma,..."

"Cursed is the man (or in this case woman) who trusts in man and makes flesh his (her) strength, whose heart turns away from the Lord." (Jer.17:5)

Again as her continual escape routine continues--NO ROD REFERENCE to back up her scary ideas of Davidians one day soon mass murdering SDA people in the church.

Believe me as a truth seeker if I saw even one smidgen of indication that brother Houteff taught this, I'd be the very first one to run not walk, away from such teachings!

May the Lord truly help her, as delusion without awareness is truly --blind.

"Ignorance is sin when knowledge can be obtained." (HR Sept. 1, 1866)

"Thou shall not bear false witness." (Commandment no.9)

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171263
01/11/15 03:40 PM
01/11/15 03:40 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
ADMIN HAT ON!!!!!

As I read through this thread I am seeing posts from more than one person here that are focusing too much on comments against the user himself/herself more than on the thread topic myself. I would refer these as unkind, snide, or goading remarks.

As I come across those type of posts, I will be reporting them and then eventually may be editing them after reviewing them again.

Please focus on the thread topic and not on the ones posting pro or con to what is being posted.

Thank you.

ADMIN HAT OFF!!!!!

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: Daryl] #171265
01/11/15 03:48 PM
01/11/15 03:48 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
I actually posted this in this thread by mistake, however, I did read a post here that prompted me to think this was the thread I was reviewing. Anyway, I thought I should say something here about my Admin Hat post.

Originally Posted By: Daryl
ADMIN HAT ON!!!!!

As I read through this thread I am seeing posts from more than one person here that are focusing too much on comments against the user himself/herself more than on the thread topic myself. I would refer these as unkind, snide, or goading remarks.

As I come across those type of posts, I will be reporting them and then eventually may be editing them after reviewing them again.

Please focus on the thread topic and not on the ones posting pro or con to what is being posted.

Thank you.

ADMIN HAT OFF!!!!!

Daryl smile

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171272
01/12/15 06:37 AM
01/12/15 06:37 AM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
This thread is far more heated than the other thread!!!!

GLL believes some things are God's final fulfilments, that I believe are the key parts of the final deception before Christ's coming.

Of course he is going to be upset with me.

Actually it is a bit comforting to see he is horrified at the thought that SRod believers might take their understanding of Ez. 9 into their hands.

Yet, his description on his blog raised a million red flags that have not subsided.

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171275
01/12/15 07:51 AM
01/12/15 07:51 AM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
Ded- Actually it is a bit comforting to see he is horrified at the thought that SRod believers might take their understanding of Ez. 9 into their hands.

Yet, his description on his blog raised a million red flags that have not subsided.

So you base what you say and believe on how others react to it??

The fact remains-- you have stated a fanatical belief and yet you continue to explain it away. Do your own soul and us a favor and show us from SRod where you get the idea that Davidians will slaughter SDA in the church some day soon.

I think you do not really care what you say, and that words to you mean nothing, otherwise you'd feel horrible that you have stated a falsehood you can't back up--sad!!

For the record I do not take pleasure in calling out your falsehood, only that you may someday soon see the folly of what you say, and repent.

"But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:"(Eph. 4:15)

Last edited by Godsloveandlaw; 01/12/15 08:08 AM.
Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171276
01/12/15 09:53 AM
01/12/15 09:53 AM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Godsloveandlaw
Ded- Just because there is no direct statement in Houteff's writings, does not guarantee that there won't be some taking matters into their own hands. Of course he would not put it in published writings.

Translation-- "Just because Houteff doesn't write it in his writings, I can make it up and believe it if I want to."

She then points to another man's explanation who in turn starts out with -- "You know, I have a friend .." and " In conversations I had with my wife's mother and her aunt Emma,..."

If something like that were in Houteff's writings, he would have been rounded up and imprisoned!

Yes, indeed, the issue is more on "how are his followers reacting to his teachings on this matter?"

The reaction of some of Houteff's followers was shared at the link I posted, (even if they were a different group of SRod than yours, they still believed in Houteff's writings on these subjects. And that account included a personal one on one encounter of the writer and a Shepherd Rod believer.

You believe a special resurrection takes place about the same time when you believe Ez. 9 takes place.

What would you do if a being that looked, talked and acted like Houteff, even sharing former experiences and expressions to convince that it was really him, appeared and said it was your duty, that God commanded it just like he commanded it of Joshua ?
What would a Houteff follower do?

EGW (whose statements of a future Ez.9 event is used),
plainly shows the execution of Ez. 9 takes place during the seventh plague. (GC 656)

Since the real event takes place at that time, any previous attempts to make it happen, would come about by some group (not necessarily SRod) who see a need to get rid of those standing in the way of the advance to "peace and safety".

We know there are a number of verses in scripture that tell us there will be people who think they are doing God's will by killing. (Rev. 13, Matt. 24:9, mark 13:12, John 16:2)

The point is ---- this doctrine has a high potential for people to take things in their own hands. For it teaches a lot of wonderful things will happen here on earth AFTER it occurs.

That is not a falsehood.

I hope that will not happen, but the potential is definitely there.

This is GLL's version of Ez. 9

Originally Posted By: GLL blog solemn half hour silence 2

John walked into church that morning. He sat down in his regular area and looked over the church bulletin. He said hello to some of the members as they walked by or came down his aisle. The church, this day, was surprisingly full. As if by some divine power many were drawn to services this day....
The service continues, yet John is really feeling something alarming!....

Now, the time has come for the pastor to get up for his sermon. All are quiet and attentive.

Suddenly there is a strong wind within the sanctuary! A howling is heard, as the wind gusts up and down and side to side. People start to look at each other, some get up to walk out of the sanctuary. The door is closed, it has locked itself! The wind and howling continues. What is going on? All are wondering. Some young ones and women start to cry out amid the strange occurrence. The pastor begins to speak, and says, “Please remain calm, please.” He is visably shaking.

By now the congregation is very fearful–what is this???!! They are frozen in fear. Suddenly a thunderous Voice speaks, ” Why have you not listened to my servant John — ?” Those within the church who know John, and what he said, now begin to shake tremendously. The others are now even more confused. The Voice continues, “I sent him to you, he had a message from Me, yet you rejected it.” ....
“My judgment now begins!”. Suddenly, the leaders of the church begin to fall to the ground. There are screams every where within the locked church. The Lord’s angels begin to execute His righteous judgment. John kneels and prays, he cannot look, as the wind continues to howl and blow. There is now a earthquake in the sanctuary, the building shakes. The angels have gone through the church.........

We know that the surviving “elect” of God will very quickly be on their way to Israel to set up the headquarters for the final proclamation of the –Loud Cry to go around the world.......

it is during the upcoming great world war 3 over Israel that this (Ez. 9)occurs. Some say right after, but this does serve as the great sign that it’s about to happen.

Interesting -- during the upcoming war over Israel?

Well, it would probably be better to stop arguing with GLL --
and just post some interesting things as to what is planned for Jerusalem.

It can be quite revealing -- as this subject was begun to expose the counterfeit kingdom which is far bigger than the SRod.

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171292
01/12/15 04:54 PM
01/12/15 04:54 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
I am also reviewing this thread.

Daryl smile

Re: The Counterfeit Kingdom [Re: dedication] #171521
01/27/15 07:11 AM
01/27/15 07:11 AM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Dedication
- The same will be in the end --
A counterfeit king, a counterfeit kingdom, and to make it seem like the real thing, it will be in what the Bible describes as the "sides of the north" "between the seas on the glorious mountain". (The right place, at the WRONG TIME)

Daniel 11 is an historical account of literal kings and places. Persian kings, Alexander the Great, the Seleucid and Ptolemy kings, the Romans, the Papacy and all their wars etc.
Thus it only makes sense that the last verses are also literal wars. The king of the North is the Papal confederacy.

What is interesting is that Houteff himself sees Daniel 11:45 "between the seas and the glorious mountain" over in the Middle East.

Originally Posted By: Houteff Tract 12
"And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him." Dan. 11:45.

It is self-evident that planting "the tabernacles of his palace" cannot mean planting his capitol. The tabernacles, therefore, may denote a branch of his palace. And his choosing to plant them "in the glorious holy mountain," indicates that the place is intended to attach to his tabernacles the holiness of the Christian's God. Investing the tabernacles of his palace with such sanctity, can mean that it is to house the headquarters of the soon-coming ecclesiastical world-government, which we have already considered....
It now being apparent that "the tabernacles of his palace" are supposed to represent holiness, and that the woman riding the beast (Rev. 17:3), settles the world's social, economic, political, and religious problems, the truth is clear that the present Christian governments are to be reorganized, and ruled by an ecclesiastical head (Tract 12)

Of course Houteff denies it is in Jerusalem -- and tries to think of some other place -- like Mt. Sinai,-- where that might be.

And that is the problem -

For -- "the glorious mountain" is the same as the
"glorious land" mentioned in an early verse in the same chapter where it is dealing with the Roman armies entering Jerusalem back in 63 BC.

11:16 .. and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed.

Houteff himself, recognizes this verse talks about pagan Rome conquering Palestine and Jerusalem. He wrote:
"Egypt and Palestine then passed from the hands of the king of the south (Ptolemy) into the hands of the king of the north (Rome): "In the year 63 B.C. the Roman general Pompey... marched against Jerusalem. Tract 12 page 65 (eclipses his)

And yes, the world will be ---reorganized and ruled by an ecclesiastical head...his choosing to plant his tabernacles "in the glorious holy mountain," indicates that the place is intended to attach to his tabernacles the holiness of the people of God.

And that ecclesiastical head is the papacy.

Originally Posted By: EGW
As we approach the last crisis....The world is filled with storm and war and variance. Yet under one head--the papal power--the people will unite to oppose God in the person of His witnesses. This union is cemented by the great apostate.--7T 182 (1902).

The Roman Church is far-reaching in her plans and modes of operation. She is employing every device to extend her influence and increase her power in preparation for a fierce and determined conflict to regain control of the world, to re-establish persecution, and to undo all that Protestantism has done...
Marvelous in her shrewdness and cunning is the Roman Church. She can read what is to be. She bides her time,... Those who reject the light of truth will yet seek the aid of this self-styled infallible power to exalt an institution that originated with her. ...
the Protestant world will learn what the purposes of Rome really are, only when it is too late to escape the snare. She is silently growing into power. Her doctrines are exerting their influence in legislative halls, in the churches, and in the hearts of men....
We shall soon see and shall feel what the purpose of the Roman element is. Great Controversy chapter 35

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!