HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,593
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, dedication, TruthinTypes, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Nissan 10 - The Latter Rain? [Re: Charity] #171600
01/30/15 04:26 PM
01/30/15 04:26 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle
What's interesting is from reading Stephen Jones who has been used by the Lord the past 35 years in the ministry and hears His voice....was reveal that there was a switch in the Calendar year. Here is what he explains :

"last Summer I began to receive revelation that the calendar was going to change from October to April. This was based on Exodus 12:2, when God changed the calendar in the time of Moses. I did not know what this meant until a few months later, when I learned that it had to do with a change in the Prophetic Year. No longer was the Prophetic Year to go from the 8th day of Tabernacles of one year to the 8th day of Tabernacles the next year. It was instead to start at Passover and go to the next year’s Passover.
Revealed? Stephen Jones - who's he? Does that make a calendar switch so? I've heard some say it was revealed the space station is going to crash into the ocean, sink to the bottom, rupture the earth's crust, and cause an oil slick, but that doesn't mean it's so.

Re: Nissan 10 - The Latter Rain? [Re: kland] #171602
01/30/15 06:03 PM
01/30/15 06:03 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
What's interesting is from reading Stephen Jones who has been used by the Lord the past 35 years in the ministry and hears His voice....was reveal that there was a switch in the Calendar year. Here is what he explains :

"last Summer I began to receive revelation that the calendar was going to change from October to April. This was based on Exodus 12:2, when God changed the calendar in the time of Moses. I did not know what this meant until a few months later, when I learned that it had to do with a change in the Prophetic Year. No longer was the Prophetic Year to go from the 8th day of Tabernacles of one year to the 8th day of Tabernacles the next year. It was instead to start at Passover and go to the next year’s Passover.
Revealed? Stephen Jones - who's he? Does that make a calendar switch so? I've heard some say it was revealed the space station is going to crash into the ocean, sink to the bottom, rupture the earth's crust, and cause an oil slick, but that doesn't mean it's so.

Who is he? Just a non-denonmination believer.

Do you believe that the Lord has believers in different folds? Do you believe He speaks to them as He did with David, Jacob, Joseph, etc... Do you believe that some today and particularly the 144k are able to hear His voice? I do believe this and I believe Stephen Jones is one of those that have learn to hear thru the years. I know this because I've been reading his blog for about 3 or 4 years and saw many many confirmation & signs thru worldly events things coming thru.

He doesn't hear a loud audible voice thought at time he does but that is in rare occasion. Most of the time it is via the small voice, very rarely via dreams, study, and mostly thru the events that the Lord makes happened in his life and in the world.

Hearing the Lord is not only for prophets or appostles but for all believers that enters the Pentecost level of faith. Paul defines faith as "faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word(rhema, utterance) of God."(Rom 10:17)

This means that kland needs to learn to hear also, as myself and all others in the SDA church also. No one is exempt from this step that is very necessary for our sanctification process. Without hearing we cannot be sanctify nor be saved. It boils down to that. I have expounded on this in the Does faith save or does grace saves? discussion.

The calendar switch is a prophetic discernment type of calendar switch mark by signs that the Lords gives. It won't be noticeable by most. The calendar switch is also marked by the coming events of the "New Kingdom" that will mark a new era. Let's all watch and see if this will come by which will be a gradual but still very noticeable that major changes are being done.

The TYPE and pattern the Lord laid in the past is the destruction of old Babylon by the kings of the Easts. The kingdom then was taken over by the Medes and Persian. Then Cyrus emmediatly funded Ezra to go to rebuild the temple and the city. Today the New Kingdom that follow the destruction of Mystery Babylon will follow the same pattern with China and Russia being the Kings of the East. They will fund the coming Kingdom of God (the small stone) that will grow gradually into a great mountain and will eventually fill the earth.(Dn 2:35)

Blessings
Re: Nissan 10 - The Latter Rain? [Re: Elle] #171607
01/31/15 01:38 AM
01/31/15 01:38 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA

Did you mean fall 2014? Or you mean prediction of the coming fall 2015? Can you give me a brief summary.

I mean this coming fall. Cahn is saying that the Feast of Trumpets could be fulfilled this fall and that it will mean a severe shaking or judgment on America. He views the judgment as redemptive or as a warning and call to repentance.
. . . So I cannot comment on the Trumpets in Revelation besides knowing that the trumpets were sounded at every first day of the months starting at Nisan to the 7th month of the Fall feasts. So “at the sound of the last(7th) trump”(1Co 15:52) Paul is referring to the last trumpet of the 7th month of the fall feast.

On another thread, Dedication said something similar - that the seven trumpets of Revelation may refer more to the seven trumpets of the year rather than to the final Feast of Trumpets. I'm inclined to think you could both be right. If you are, the implication is that we could see earth shaking events begin as early as this March if this is the year they start.

Regarding the significance of the cleansing and Passover in Ezekiel's temple, the vision is both a warning and an assurance. Ezekiel's temple is cleansed on the first day of the new year by the blood on it's posts which is an assurance of safety from the destruction and guilt of sin just as the blood on the posts of the Hebrew homes was an expression of faith in the protecting power of God from the destruction of the first born of Egypt.

But notice that the first day of the new year is also the first day of the month, the time of blowing of the trumpet. Just today it occurred to me that the reason the blood is placed on the posts of the temple may be that this is also the first of the seven trumpets of Revelation 8 to 11; that the church will especially need the special protection of God at this time as the Hebrews did on the night of their deliverance. If the year starts this way and the trumpets sound successively in the following months, it would make sense that the year begins with the blood being applied to the posts of the temple and inner court. Ezekiel 45:18-20. We will need the supernatural protection of God during this time. So the initial cleansing in Ezekiel's temple, one week before the Passover, is the real preparation for the Passover that follows which may also be a harbinger of some additional earth shaking event.

But Elle, I wouldn't put the cleansing off to the Millennium. That can be a fatal notion. Now is the acceptable time and day of salvation. The doctrine of the Millennium in scripture teaches that it will only be enjoyed by those who overcome here and now and live to see Christ come or have a part in the first resurrection.

Re: Nissan 10 - The Latter Rain? [Re: Charity] #171651
02/03/15 06:14 PM
02/03/15 06:14 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Elle, I do believe that there are others with light. I also believe there are others with error. Like I said, some SDAs on this forum have given "light" that the space shuttle is going to cause an oil slick. But that doesn't make it so.

I fail to see how you support that there is a calendar switch, that there should be a calendar switch, other than someone who you've read a lot of, says so. Did I understand that correctly?

Re: Nissan 10 - The Latter Rain? [Re: Charity] #171687
02/06/15 11:42 PM
02/06/15 11:42 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
I don't think Elle is saying there is a change to another calendar. I know I'm not saying that. I'm saying there is a transition to the feasts of Ezekiel's temple - a change in the days that apply to the church, spiritual Israel.

Re: Nissan 10 - The Latter Rain? [Re: kland] #171689
02/07/15 01:11 AM
02/07/15 01:11 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Elle, I do believe that there are others with light. I also believe there are others with error. Like I said, some SDAs on this forum have given "light" that the space shuttle is going to cause an oil slick. But that doesn't make it so.

I fail to see how you support that there is a calendar switch, that there should be a calendar switch, other than someone who you've read a lot of, says so. Did I understand that correctly?

I had lost my reply to this the other day.

The calendar switch that was refered by Stephen Jones was a prophetic calendar switch, meaning the prophetic year revelations(that occur every year) would occur from passover to passover instead of formerly from Tabernacle to Tabernacle. This switch will be unnoticeable by most people and does not have any effect on any other calendars(Julian, Jubilee, Feasts, Hebrew, etc...).

What Mark is refering to is the "change" of feast that appears in the Ezekiel Temple. Mark's understanding that it is the Day of Atonement coming into the spring feast. I do agree with him that some sort of atonement occurs in the spring(Ez 45:18-20) but my impression (with the little I've studied it) it may be in line with the cleaning ritual with the two doves with some peace offerings.

So I related to this "switch" of Fall feasts to Spring feast to Mark impression of what he is understanding up to now, to what was reveal to Stephen Jones. Not really the same "switch" but yet I'm sure there is some connection.

The only reason I give an ear to what Stephen Jones says is because I know he hears the Lord's voice by following what he has blogged this past 3-4 years. No one is perfect, even the prophets in the Bible had to learn to hear accuratly. Over the years, Stephen has learn to not ADD nor take away from what the Lord reveal. Not that he hears His voice audibly very often. Through the years, most of his revelation comes from following the signs given on feasts watch dates and thru the events the Lord makes happen from year to year.

He also learn to never instigate anything, and when he thinks he has heard something, to allow the Lord to confirm it by a double witness. If no confirmation is given, then it was his imagination.

He's not the only one that the Lord speaks to and make His will known, but thru different people of His body (not from a particular Church, but spread in many different fold) so that the body can depend on one an another and not on just one person. Stephen just happened to be a gifted detail record keeper and proliferic blogger that will report different revelation from different individuals. I think Jonathan Cahn, a messianic Jew, is another that the Lord conveyed a very important timely message for us to know. And there's many more.

Yes, I agree with you many people say lots of things that doesn't come to pass because they spoke presumptuously. That's to be expected. It doesn't mean that the Lord never speak to them at other times. They just never learn to differentiate the voice of the Lord from their own. Most of what they hear is their own thoughts that they mistaken as the Lord's. This sad fact and many occurences are due because the vast majority of Christians today(and past) including SDAs doesn't know or teach their members how to hear the Lord's voice. However, this doesn't negate the fact that the Lord speaks to many people today and it is the vital part of our Pentecost spiritual growth level.

Then you have many that may have heard something very important that needs to be shared to the body, but covey the message with their own understanding and interpretation by adding to it that corrupts the original message. In these cases, we shouldn't throw away the baby with the bath water. The Lord can give us discernement to know which part is the valuable baby. Often the corruption mixed in the original message is due to heart idols.(Ezk 14:4) If we can come to identify these, we may be able to remove it from the message and get some part of what the Lord shared.

The bottom line is I believe the Lord talks TODAY to many different people, especially in conveying what He is about to do before it happens. It takes the gift of discernment to know which one to lend an ear to, and which one(or part of message) to discard. Only the Holy Spirit can teach you and give you discernment.

Blessings
Re: Nissan 10 - The Latter Rain? [Re: Charity] #171705
02/08/15 03:30 AM
02/08/15 03:30 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick

Did you mean fall 2014? Or you mean prediction of the coming fall 2015? Can you give me a brief summary.

I mean this coming fall. Cahn is saying that the Feast of Trumpets could be fulfilled this fall and that it will mean a severe shaking or judgment on America. He views the judgment as redemptive or as a warning and call to repentance.

I don’t anticipate the Feast of Tabernacle to be fulfilled this coming fall.

My major reason are :
1)the prophecies(Is 29 & Jer 19) of the destruction of Jerusalem has to happen before, by which I now see this is probably only going to happen in the fall of 2017 which I briefly elaborated in this post.

2) Then I expect the Feast of Tabernacle to come into fulfillment on an end of a Jubilee cycle by which according to the timeline I have will be 2035. There’s many timeline circulating that are not accurate. I would be good to test via a good thorough study. That would be fun.

3) Also, I haven’t heard any reliable revelation of when the Feast of Tabernacle will be fulfilled. There’s lots of speculation out there as usual, but I think it is not yet reveal to the body and probably only will be reveal a year prior.

I haven’t listen to Cahn the last 2 years. I do believe he is right that there is a huge judgment coming especially on America. I believe judgment will come with the latter rain. I don’t know exactly the timing of it if a little before the rain but what I gathered is for the most part it will be together.

I do agree with Cahn views you wrote above. Because of the judgments many will come to repentance. It’s too bad it has to come this way, but that’s how the Lord said man learns righteousness (Is 26:9,10).

. . . So I cannot comment on the Trumpets in Revelation besides knowing that the trumpets were sounded at every first day of the months starting at Nisan to the 7th month of the Fall feasts. So “at the sound of the last(7th) trump”(1Co 15:52) Paul is referring to the last trumpet of the 7th month of the fall feast.

On another thread, Dedication said something similar - that the seven trumpets of Revelation may refer more to the seven trumpets of the year rather than to the final Feast of Trumpets. I'm inclined to think you could both be right. If you are, the implication is that we could see earth shaking events begin as early as this March if this is the year they start.

I do expect many major things happening starting this spring. The main thing is in the world economic realm that will cause some great agitation from Mystery Babylon for they will be sore of losing their power and will try to bring as much fear and turmoil on the sheeple. Hopefully they(Mystery Babylon) will be removed very soon. How this will happened and to what extend the agitation, I’m in the dark of any details. I do hope for the smoothest transfer of government as possible.

I do hope the latter rain (with judment) will come hopefully by the fall or sooner, but my hunch it may be late this fall.

Regarding the significance of the cleansing and Passover in Ezekiel's temple, the vision is both a warning and an assurance. Ezekiel's temple is cleansed on the first day of the new year by the blood on it's posts which is an assurance of safety from the destruction and guilt of sin just as the blood on the posts of the Hebrew homes was an expression of faith in the protecting power of God from the destruction of the first born of Egypt.

That’s sound right to me. Tx for sharing that.

But notice that the first day of the new year is also the first day of the month, the time of blowing of the trumpet. Just today it occurred to me that the reason the blood is placed on the posts of the temple may be that this is also the first of the seven trumpets of Revelation 8 to 11; that the church will especially need the special protection of God at this time as the Hebrews did on the night of their deliverance. If the year starts this way and the trumpets sound successively in the following months, it would make sense that the year begins with the blood being applied to the posts of the temple and inner court. Ezekiel 45:18-20. We will need the supernatural protection of God during this time. So the initial cleansing in Ezekiel's temple, one week before the Passover, is the real preparation for the Passover that follows which may also be a harbinger of some additional earth shaking event.

I do understand you apply Ezekiel Temple cleansing in perspective to what you believe the end will be with an earth destruction and a type of rapture of the believers(do you believe it will be only the overcomers? what a 5% of the population?) into heaven that will live there for 1000 years.

I apply it differently than you and go with what Ezekiel has defined the setting and purpose to be in 45:1 “Moreover, when ye shall divide by lot the land for inheritance, ye shall offer an oblation(heave offering) unto the LORD, an holy portion of the land:

To me this sums up the major event that takes place prior of the “temple”(really the people of the land) cleansing and the mediation that the priest are instructed to do in the proceeding verses.

Right now I don't remember what the Pattern in the Law says: Did they divide the land after or before the conquering of the nation in Canaan? Whatever it is, I believe it will follow the type set in the law. The New Nisan 1st Feast described in Ez 45:18-20 happens AFTER the land has been divided. (see also v. 4,6,8; Ezk 46:3,9,16-18;47:13-23;and all of Ezk 48 that continues talking about the splitting of the land).

Have you considered this event of dividing the land? Do you see that this is according to the Type & pattern establish by the Lord via Joshua entering Canaan and what is also described in Rev 19:11-16 what is to come?

But Elle, I wouldn't put the cleansing off to the Millennium. That can be a fatal notion.

I don’t know how much time it will take for “the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.”(Dan 2:35) I do know the Lord will take the time it needs to establish His Kingdom on earth according to His word. This Kingdom shepperded by the uncorrupt Sons of Zadok, will not fail and will last forever and ever(Dan 7:18,27).

Now is the acceptable time and day of salvation. The doctrine of the Millennium in scripture teaches that it will only be enjoyed by those who overcome here and now and live to see Christ come or have a part in the first resurrection.

Yes I agree, that those that overcome in their current life will become the Priests described in Ezk 44, who will keep the charge of the Lord according to the pattern in the law, and "will reign with Him (Christ)" "on earth" during the millennium Rev 5:10 and 20:6.

However, all the other people that did not make the cut off are not killed. There’s two other groups that Ezekiel and the Type talks about: the Levites and the people(assembly) that the Priests ministers to.

Look at Ezekiel 44:10-14 that talks specifically about the corrupt Levites that “went astray away from me after their idols”(v.10) …that “ministered unto them (people of Israel) before their idols, and caused the house of Israel to fall into iniquity”(v.12) … they(the corrupt Levites) “WILL minister in the sanctuary”(v.11)…but ” they(corrupt Levites) shall NOT come near unto me, to do office of a priest unto me, nor to come near to any of my holy things, in the most holy place”(V.13)

We see in these verse, despite they were corrupt, they still will be used to minister to the people.

Then Ezekiel 44:15-31 gives details about the Priests, the sons of Zadok, that “kept the charge will minister to the Lord”(v.15) and "come near to my table(v.16) and wear the linen garments(v.17) when they minister to the Lord in the inner court(v.17), and put on the other (wollen) garments when they minister in the utter court to the people(v.19) and "they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean”(v.23)… “they shall judge… and keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies…”(v.24).

From Ezekiel and other scriptures, I see at least 3 groups during the time of the millennium: Priests(overcomers), Levites(corrupt believers); and the people(a huge group of new believers that resulted from the evangelization during the latter rain).

Blessings
Re: Nissan 10 - The Latter Rain? [Re: Elle] #171706
02/08/15 02:42 PM
02/08/15 02:42 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
I was re-reading my post this morning and saw a few clarifications needed:

I don’t anticipate the Feast of Tabernacle to be fulfilled this coming fall.

My major reason are :
1)the prophecies(Is 29 & Jer 19) of the destruction of Jerusalem has to happen before, by which I now see this is probably only going to happen in the fall of 2017 which I briefly elaborated in this post.

I forgot to include the link : http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forum...mic Restructure

Here's how I got the date 2017 and is more elaborated in that link above:

604 BC.................................................1917...................................2017
..[-----------------------------2520----------------------][--------------- +100yrs ---------------]
Jerusalem Conquered..................... Jerus.Land freed .............. Jerusalem Destroyed
.....by Babylon.............................& re-occupation begins .............. (land & Zionist)

The 2520 years is the 7 times(7x360yrs) captivity to the Beasts Empires that Israel & world was enslave to since Jerusalem was captured in 604 BC. The 7 times Judgment (correction measures to disciple His church) comes from the laws of disobedience found in Lev 26 and Deut 28.

It was not only a 70 years captivity, which that was the time of captivity under the "Iron Yoke" of the Babylonian Empire(Dt 28:48; Jer 28:14) but the Jews were moved under "wooden Yoke" captivities under other Beastly Empires. The length of their captivities was show to Daniel via symbolism of Beasts Empires that we know are Babylon, Medes & Persia, Greek, Rome, and the little horn (Corrupt Church). These 4+1 Beasts reign for 2520 years, however between the Greek empire and Roman Empire, the Jews were independent from any Beast Empire for a 100 years. They revolted after Antiochus Epiphanes desecrated the temple and was free to rule themselves from 163 to 63 B.C.. Thus that’s why the Lord added that 100 years after the end of the 2520 years (to make up for lost time )and gave that rule time to Mystery Babylon, the beast of the earth. This last beast from the earth (Banking families), made an alliance with the first Beast of Rev 13 (Corrupt Church Beast(RCC))

Paul says in Gal 4:30 "Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman." Paul is referring to the Type which he says are an allegory but prophecies of the necessity to cast out the bondwoman that he defines in v.25 as being Jerusalem. Abraham(God) had to cast out Agar(Jerusalem) and her children that persecuted Isaac(the rightful true heir)v.29, so that the son of Agar(Zionist, Judaizers, or regular Christians that are still attach to the old Jerusalem and slaved to the old covenant) shall not inherit with Isaac. So this reconstruction of the temple and resuming the sacrificial worship, and the regaining of the physical land, and the USA, Canada and Europe backing these Zionist plans that really not only wants to reclaim and rule the land of Palestine, but their agenda is to claim the whole earth……all these plans that are behind all the current & past wars needs to come to an end.

I foresee these Zionist plans will all abruptly end with another coming destruction of Jerusalem. Jeremiah 19:11 prophesies that Jerusalem will never again be rebuilt. This prophecy was partially fulfilled twice when Jerusalem was destroyed; however after both destruction, the city was rebuild. So this leaves Jeremiah 19:11 not fully fulfilled and points to another coming destruction where the city will never again be rebuilt. Isaiah 29:1-6 prophesies how God will lay siege to “Ariel,” (name for Jerusalem). V 5 & 6 seems to describe a nuclear war which I think such a war would certainly fulfill Jer 19:11 and would reframe people to build there for the nuclear radiation would make the place uninhabitable for a good period of time.

So that’s why I believe that only once “Agar is cast out”, will come time to allow “Isaac” to grow and take his rightful position as heir of the Kingdom with Christ.

I do expect many major things happening starting this spring. The main thing is in the world economic realm that will cause some great agitation from Mystery Babylon

I don’t know if you are aware but Mystery Babylon has been using the superbowl half-time show to convey their plans in symbolic language. This site http://www.watchmanscry.com/Super_bowl_49_Half_time_show.html has done a pretty good job in deciphering this year hidden messages. It is nice of them to let us know their plans ahead of time.

This year theme is the great harlot rides the beast and split the world in half and bring war between the West and the East. Nice plans but too bad the Lord will use their plans and adjust it to fulfill His own plans. At the end it will be the Lord’s plans that will be fulfilled and not theirs.

There could be much war ahead or who knows, maybe not that much at all for the Lord is able to do great things quickly. I really don’t know how it will all pan out, but one thing I do know the Lord will fulfill all His word.

Blessings
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 10:58 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!