HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: New York City is Babylon? [Re: Charity] #172674
04/01/15 05:31 AM
04/01/15 05:31 AM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
Mark- What does the Bible say about the shaking? Does it happen before or after the close of probation? It might be good to do a study on that..

Agreed brother Mark. This is indeed a wonderful and worthy topic which we would do well to study and learn upon.

The Spirit of Prophecy gives much light on this subject--

"I asked the meaning of the shaking I had seen, and was shown that it would be caused by the straight testimony called forth by the counsel of the True Witness to the Laodiceans. This will have its effect upon the heart of the receiver, and will lead him to exalt the standard and pour forth the straight truth. Some will not bear this straight testimony. They will rise up against it, and this is what will cause a shaking among God's people.

"I saw that the testimony of the True Witness has not been half heeded. The solemn testimony upon which the destiny of the church hangs has been lightly esteemed, if not entirely disregarded. "--Early Writings, p. 270.

"The message to the church of the Laodiceans is a startling denunciation, and is applicable to the people of God at the present time....The people of God are represented in the message to the Laodiceans as in a position of carnal security. They are at ease, believing themselves to be in an exalted condition of spiritual attainments....

"What greater deception can come upon human minds than a confidence that they are right when they are all wrong! The message of the True Witness finds the people of God in a sad deception, yet honest in that deception. They know not that their condition is deplorable in the sight of God.

While those addressed are flattering themselves that they are in an exalted spiritual condition, the message of the True Witness breaks their security by the startling denunciation of their true condition of spiritual blindness, poverty, and wretchedness. The testimony, so cutting and severe, cannot be a mistake, for it is the True Witness who speaks and his testimony must be correct."--Testimonies, Vol. 3, pp. 252, 253.

We see that a straight and cutting message is to go to us, and it will cause a shaking. This shaking is not necessary to be seen by all or even the majority. Inspiration does not tell us, but it is clearly seen by God. In other words, sides are being made, one for the pure unadulterated truth , the other for truth and error (even stubbornly held onto traditional lessons we have held as a people yet God has sent a corrective message to be our "testing truth" (Testimonies, vol. 5, p.453)

Satan has his followers spreading falsehoods like, "hey everybody, it's that Sunday law that will 'shake" out God's people. Hogwash! Before that even happens we are experiencing a testing truth that either gets us sealed or we reject this True Witness message and fail to get the seal and will not stand in the church judgment.

"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" ( 1 Peter 4:17)

Just before we entered it (time of trouble) we all received the seal of the living God. Then I saw the 4 angels lease to hold the 4 winds." (7 BC, P.968)

Re: New York City is Babylon? [Re: Charity] #172680
04/01/15 04:12 PM
04/01/15 04:12 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
But let's say she might have meant it as you say. What does the Bible say about the shaking? Does it happen before or after the close of probation? It might be good to do a study on that, especially on the text she quotes and see where that fits in. But I should add that I think you're right that for many of us, probation will be closed when the next shaking happens in the large cities.
What' I'm trying to say is I don't believe the shaking is connected with falling buildings. Or the financial market. Even those things may happen to cause it, they may not happen. The shaking is internal or a mental decision type of thing. Disasters may cause that to happen, but it may not be a falling building disaster. If it were to be connected with anything, I would say it would have to do with laws. Which may in turn be connected with disaster, but not necessarily a falling building disaster.

Re: New York City is Babylon? [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #172683
04/01/15 05:54 PM
04/01/15 05:54 PM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
Brother Mark, one important point I forgot to mention is the powerful statement--"The solemn testimony upon which the destiny of the church hangs has been lightly esteemed, if not entirely disregarded. "--Early Writings, p. 270.

Whatever this all important message from the Lord is, it will cause division and "shaking"-- most or nearly ALL SDA will reject it- This is a powerful clue as to what this TRUE message will be. A largely rejected one, and one many "rise up against".

Re: New York City is Babylon? [Re: Charity] #172694
04/02/15 02:57 AM
04/02/15 02:57 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick

But let's say she might have meant it as you say. What does the Bible say about the shaking? Does it happen before or after the close of probation? It might be good to do a study on that, especially on the text she quotes and see where that fits in. But I should add that I think you're right that for many of us, probation will be closed when the next shaking happens in the large cities.

Which "shaking" are you referring to?

In you OP you quoted --
"What terrible scenes will take place when the Lord shall arise to shake terribly the earth"

That shaking will take place after probation closes.

There are other "shakings" that take place before probation closes.

A major "shaking" that we rarely hear talked about is a "shaking" to get everyone to join the papal led church.

That shaking is already started as the Protestant churches and the Adventist church have been infiltrated with all manner of prophetic confusion to wean people away from the clear message of the three angels.

We have the agenda from the Catholic writings themselves --

Quote:
"...Seventh_Day Adventists are...in opposition to Rome as the "Red Whore of the Mediterranean...They arose within the context of rebellion against the authority and privileged teaching power of the Roman Church. " p. 286 "The Keys of this Blood" M.Martin

[These groups] are destined to undergo a series of severe shocks and mutations as, willy nilly, they adapt themselves to the new globalism....inevitably, as groups they will have to face dire alternatives. Either become thoroughly and realistically globalized and therefore capable of collaborating in the building of a geopolitical structure, Or...finally lose their identity as operative parts in a new world order. Ibid, page 292

Re: New York City is Babylon? [Re: dedication] #172695
04/02/15 03:18 AM
04/02/15 03:18 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
The major "shaking" that we rarely hear talked about is a "shaking" to get everyone to join the papal led church, and you can read about in 2 Thess. 2.

"2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2:4 Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

"The developments that were to take place in the future were to be "after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish." {AA 266.1}

There is no question in the early writings of Protestant reformers or in EGW's writings who those texts is referring to. It is the papal power which has now totally consecrated themselves to "mary", an apparition coming with signs and wonders.

"We are warned that in the last days he will work with signs and lying wonders. And he will continue these wonders until the close of probation, that he may point to them as evidence that he is an angel of light and not of darkness" (RH Nov. 17, 1885). {7BC 911.5}

2 Thess. 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Re: New York City is Babylon? [Re: kland] #172745
04/04/15 04:41 PM
04/04/15 04:41 PM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
Brother Mark,
In review of some past discussions of the shaking, it's helpful to see what transpired.

Mark-Regarding the earth swallowing up the tares, the wheat and tares grow together until the harvest is finished at the close of probation. The church will not be pure until it is shaken mainly by persecution and persecution lasts until probation closes and beyond during Jacob's time of trouble.

Just before that when the 144,000 give the three angel's messages with power, there will still be tares in the church. At the outpouring of the early rain there were tares then (the falling away had just begun) and it will be similar in the future. We will not know who the 144,000 are until after the close of probation. Why? Because Joel tells us that the Holy Spirit will be poured out on all flesh. Praise the Lord!
(July 3, 2014)

The two underlined parts are points that I would like to discuss.

First, as shown the true "shaking" is to be done first and foremost within our church. And this comes from a message from God's servants TO THE CHURCH. This is key. it is not to the world (heathen). This is so important that Inspiration says the destiny of the church "hangs" upon it.

The shaking, when viewed in the above perspective does not indicate a physical leaving of the church, rather a division spiritually among the people. Two sides opposing each other because of this message. This message, many believe is the Lord's last--the Elijah message.

"There are two opposing influences continually exerted on the members of the church. One influence is working for the purification of the church, and the other for the corrupting of the people of God." (RH,Sept. 5, 1893)

Think about it, if the Lord called us blind and naked, why? Is it because He knew in our last days that we'd be stubborn or ignorant and to a large degree reject His last message of Elijah? I believe this is so. Even Ellen White said that this Elijah would be largely rejected (TM. p.475).

As far as the church not being "pure" until the persecution comes ( The time of trouble as never was). Inspiration disagrees as shown--

"Just before we entered it (time of trouble)we all received the seal of the living God. Then I saw the four angels lease to hold the four winds." ( BC, vol. 7, p.968)

Here we see that the remnant, which sadly Inspiration shows will be only the 144,000 from the SDA church, are pure and ready for the Loud cry.

One important point,which is often missed and over looked is the very first message the Lord sent our prophetess. The first vision was one where EGW saw ONLY 144,000 make it to the kingdom. The rest 'fell off" and where found no more. The Lord began our church will this warning , that few will humble themselves and believe His message of Elijah!

Believe me it breaks my heart to know the truth in regard to what our beloved church is heading for. Nevertheless, we must sound the alarm and plead. His end time plans and message of Elijah will stand whether we want it or not.

Last edited by Godsloveandlaw; 04/04/15 04:50 PM.
Re: New York City is Babylon? [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #172746
04/04/15 08:32 PM
04/04/15 08:32 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: Godsloveandlaw

"Just before we entered it (time of trouble)we all received the seal of the living God. Then I saw the four angels lease to hold the four winds." ( BC, vol. 7, p.968)

Here we see that the remnant, which sadly Inspiration shows will be only the 144,000 from the SDA church, are pure and ready for the Loud cry.

One important point,which is often missed and over looked is the very first message the Lord sent our prophetess. The first vision was one where EGW saw ONLY 144,000 make it to the kingdom. The rest 'fell off" and where found no more. The Lord began our church will this warning , that few will humble themselves and believe His message of Elijah!

Believe me it breaks my heart to know the truth in regard to what our beloved church is heading for. Nevertheless, we must sound the alarm and plead. His end time plans and message of Elijah will stand whether we want it or not.

GLL, you know that sometimes I say too much. But I have to say, that's so encouraging that you took the trouble to review our discussion. When I saw that I said, "I've got to respond to my brother."

How about this quote:
Quote:
When the third angel's message closes, mercy no longer pleads for the guilty inhabitants of the earth. The people of God have accomplished their work. . . . The final test has been brought upon the world, and all who have proved themselves loyal to the divine precepts have received "the seal of the living God." Then Jesus ceases His intercession in the sanctuary above. He lifts His hands, and with a loud voice says, "It is done." . . . {FLB 339.2}

Re: New York City is Babylon? [Re: Charity] #172751
04/05/15 12:26 AM
04/05/15 12:26 AM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
That's a good quote and one that should be addressed. Before I do, does the truth of the church shaking make sense to you?

Please forgive me if this is a tad long.

We're dealing with two issues here--
1) What is the shaking among God's people?
2) Will the church be pure prior to the Loud Cry (time of trouble)?

The reason I bring up the church shaking is that, many SDA conveniently by bypass the straight testimony by SOP regarding what this church shaking is about. Hopefully that building block of truth can be seen by you to see the other developments during/prior to the time of trouble.

Concerning this quote --
When the third angel's message closes, mercy no longer pleads for the guilty inhabitants of the earth. The people of God have accomplished their work. . . . The final test has been brought upon the world, and all who have proved themselves loyal to the divine precepts have received "the seal of the living God." Then Jesus ceases His intercession in the sanctuary above. He lifts His hands, and with a loud voice says, "It is done." . . . {FLB 339.2}

Our challenge is to fit the above words of Inspiration to these words, so that Truth is complementary and not contradictory --

I've underlined some key words in the subject quote. we see "final test" and we see it's for 'the world" and that it concerns obeying the 10 Commandments "divine precepts" (ie. Sabbath instead of Sunday law).

The Elijah message, the Lord's Rod , shows our answers. First let's understand what is the seal, as it should be understood today.

WHAT IS THE SEAL?

Question No. 21:

What is the seal of God upon the foreheads of the 144,000 (Rev. 7:3)? Is it the Sabbath seal or something else?

Answer:

"Being sealed in Christ “with that Holy Spirit of promise,” after having “heard the word of truth” (Eph. 1:13- 4:30), the saints are consequently sealed by Present Truth---the truth preached in their own day.

“The seal of the living God,” the Truth, by which the 144,000 are sealed (Rev. 7:2), is a special seal, being the same as “the mark” of Ezekiel 9. (See Testimonies to Ministers, p. 445; Testimonies, Vol. 3, p. 267; Testimonies, Vol. 5, p. 211).

It demands one’s sighing and crying over the abominations which defile him, and which desecrate both the Sabbath and the house of God, especially against selling literature and raising goals during Sabbath services. As the saints have this seal or mark on their foreheads, the angels will pass over them, not slay them. It is equivalent to the blood on the door post on the night of the Passover in Egypt.

The angel is to place a mark upon the foreheads of all who by sighing over their own sins, and over the sins in the house of God, show fidelity to the Truth. Then the destroying angels will follow, to slay utterly both old and young who have failed to receive the seal. (See Testimonies, Vol. 5, p. 505)

So, the former seal enables the receiver to rise from the dead in the resurrection of the just, while the latter seal enables the sighing-crying one to escape death and forever to live for God."
(Answerer, vol. 2, Q-21)

So to understand the seal, we see that a "seal" really is the 'settling into the truth so we can't be moved"(off of it) as we understand and accept our present truth, God's latest message to His people. Which in our case is the Lord's Elijah message. The Lord promised, as we know ONE last messenger to come right before the great and dreadful day of the Lord (Mal. 4:5, and TM, p.475)

Understanding this, Ellen White, no doubt was speaking of her future work, which the Rod teaches is known as the special resurrection for those counted worthy during the prior message of truth--the judgment of the dead in the holy Sanctuary. So as the Rod says, "the former seal enables the receiver to rise from the dead in the resurrection of the just, while the latter seal enables the sighing-crying one to escape death and forever to live for God."

So the quote --"Just before we entered it (time of trouble)we all received the seal of the living God. Then I saw the four angels lease to hold the four winds." ( BC, vol. 7, p.968)

Shows all of the SDA, those alive and those having been sealed prior, to be alive and ready for the Loud Cry. This truth is not well known, conveniently by the great hinderer and deceiver, but is further shown in the following reference-

"The battle cry is sounding along the line. Let every soldier of the cross push to the front, not in self-sufficiency, but in meekness and lowliness, and with firm faith in God. Your work, my work, will not cease with this life. For a little while we may rest in the grave, but, when the call comes, we shall, in the kingdom of God, take up our work once more."[color:#3333FF] (Testimonies, vol. 7, p.17)

The above reference shows further work to be taken up by herself and her people. Now, as the Rod shows clearly, the "kingdom" of God begins pre-millennial in the land of Israel. So this work is to be done again by the old-timers along with the 144,000. Those alive SDA who do not die because of accepting the "testing truth" which comes in a way that is not expected due to the deceiver's agents blasting it as --false and unworthy of our attention.

Unfortunately, he has active agents working everywhere through out our church, even right here on this site. Yet they know it not.

"Satan’s snares are laid for us as verily as they were laid for the children of Israel just prior to their entrance into the land of Canaan. We are repeating the history of that people.(Testimonies, vol. 5,p.160. )

Their history should be a solemn warning to us. We need never expect that when the Lord has light for his people, Satan will stand calmly by and make no effort to prevent them from receiving it. Let us beware that we do not refuse the light God sends, because it does not come in a way to please us.... If there are any who do not see and accept the light themselves, let them not stand in the way of others."(Testimonies, vol. 5 p.728.)

So we've cleared the meaning of the "all sealed" statement, what do we do with the other one? The answer comes when we realize that their are two sealings in these last days--one for the house of God and one for the world. The report that deals with it follows-

Two sealings report

One last comment for clarification. We must ever remember that a "mere assent to the truth" does not save us. Our works must be corresponding.

"The greatest deception of the human mind in Christ’s day was that a mere assent to the truth constitutes righteousness. In all human experience a theoretical knowledge of the truth has been proved to be insufficient for the saving of the soul. It does not bring forth the fruits of righteousness." (DA, p.309)

Last edited by Godsloveandlaw; 04/05/15 01:55 AM.
Re: New York City is Babylon? [Re: Charity] #172752
04/05/15 12:46 AM
04/05/15 12:46 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Mark
-Regarding the earth swallowing up the tares, the wheat and tares grow together until the harvest is finished at the close of probation. The church will not be pure until it is shaken mainly by persecution and persecution lasts until probation closes and beyond during Jacob's time of trouble.

Just before that when the 144,000 give the three angel's messages with power, there will still be tares in the church. At the outpouring of the early rain there were tares then (the falling away had just begun) and it will be similar in the future. We will not know who the 144,000 are until after the close of probation. Why? Because Joel tells us that the Holy Spirit will be poured out on all flesh. Praise the Lord! (July 3, 2014)

Yes --

The church is likened to 10 bridesmaids awaiting the coming of the bridegroom.

The foolish virgins trusted in the light they had and neglected to seek after the Holy Spirit (the oil behind the light).

Many who are now busy speaking evil of others, looking at the outward appearance, have been deceived into thinking that because they fit a particular code of outward "rightness" that they cannot possibly be among the lost.

The last essential message that the church needs, is not one of changed prophetic understanding, it's not one containing a new endtime game. The last essential message -- the one dealing with being "naked, blind, and miserable" is a SPIRITUAL condition of depending upon one's own righteousness rather than seeing their desperate need of Christ and his righteousness.

The time is right before us when the cry will go forth --
THE BRIDEGROOM IS COMING!

The Sunday laws will be upon us -- the world will be in turmoil. This is "the little time of trouble" before probation closes, when every knowledgeable Adventist will realize "THIS IS IT".

The wise will have the oil of the Holy Spirit to carry them through.

The foolish will go out to buy it.
But it's too late -- the oil is no longer available.
Yet they buy --

They will run to buy oil from an imposter -- a counterfeit.
A counterfeit looks like the real thing -- sounds like the real thing -- has a good measure of truth but laced with deadly error.

The foolish, who once rejoiced in the light will see the counterfeits as the light bearer, they will see the earthly "solutions" as the source of oil. They will buy.

But when God delivers His people, they will find themselves outside that "rainbow, shining with the glory from the throne of God, spans the heavens and seems to encircle each praying company....With fearful forebodings they gaze upon the symbol of God's covenant and long to be shielded from its overpowering brightness." (GC 363)

Re: New York City is Babylon? [Re: Godsloveandlaw] #172818
04/11/15 12:18 AM
04/11/15 12:18 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
GLL you quoted Ellen White's warning that we are deceived if we believe only in theory but not in practice. That's a good reminder.

Quote:
"The greatest deception of the human mind in Christ’s day was that a mere assent to the truth constitutes righteousness. In all human experience a theoretical knowledge of the truth has been proved to be insufficient for the saving of the soul. It does not bring forth the fruits of righteousness." (DA, p.309)

I personally appreciate your efforts to share the gospel here because you want us as your wayward brothers and sisters to be saved. If Adventists had as much concern for each other as you do for us, that would be very good. You're getting good experience here for the Loud Cry. Be faithful. The Lord will bring unity to His people. Persecution, heresies, etc will shake us all but if any man's will is to do his will he will know of the doctrine and will with the rest of the saints see eye to eye as the Lord's coming draws near.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!