HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,593
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, TruthinTypes, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,534 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23
Re: Should the Body Discipline Members for disagreeing on 28FB [Re: Elle] #170230
11/29/14 01:45 AM
11/29/14 01:45 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
What would be the proper discipline? How should it be carried out?

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Should the Body Discipline Members for disagreeing on 28FB [Re: APL] #170233
11/29/14 02:39 AM
11/29/14 02:39 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: APL
What would be the proper discipline? How should it be carried out?

Concerning Gal 1:8,9 was to “devote” (or putting) this person under the Lord's direct authority for Him to discipline the person directly. This text was the first to address this question directly with this person preaching an "other gospel".

I still don't know how discipline should be carried out in many cases for transgression, however I don't think discipline should be carried out concerning an individual not agreeing on fondamental beliefs. I could be wrong for I have never studied this question directly but it seems it would contradict some biblical principles that I know. That's the purpose of this study and still haven't gone thru all of MM's scriptures.

I do agree that the immature members and the unbelievers under the judgment of Christ needs to submit to the leadership of the body of Christ. But that is often a cliche that needs to be properly define like a)who constitute the body, b)what(or who) gives them that authority, c)how to judge transgression, and d)how to know what is the proper discipline.

I'm currently working on a post to address one of MM posts and will be sharing what I understand of a to d. Feel free to share any texts that does address this question.

Blessings
Re: Should the Body Discipline Members for disagreeing on 28FB [Re: Elle] #170234
11/29/14 03:21 AM
11/29/14 03:21 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: EGW
In The Track of Romanism

Those who are enjoined to represent the attributes of the Lord's character, step from the Bible platform, and in their own human judgment devise rules and resolutions to force the will of others. The devisings for forcing men to follow the prescriptions of other men are instituting an order of things that overrides sympathy and tender compassion, that blinds the eyes to mercy, justice, and the love of God. Moral influence and personal responsibility are trodden underfoot. {TM 363.1}

The righteousness of Christ by faith has been ignored by some; for it is contrary to their spirit and their whole life experience. Rule, rule, has been their course of action. Satan has had an opportunity of representing himself. When one who professes to be a representative of Christ engages in sharp dealing and in pressing men into hard places, those who are thus oppressed will either break every fetter of restraint, or they will be led to regard God as a hard master. They cherish hard feelings against God, and the soul is alienated from Him, just as Satan planned it should be. {TM 363.2}

This hardheartedness on the part of men who claim to believe the truth Satan charges to the influence of the truth itself, and thus men become disgusted and turn from the truth. For this reason no man should have a responsible connection with our institutions who thinks it no important matter whether he has a heart of flesh or a heart of steel. {TM 363.3}

Men think they are representing the justice of God, but they do not represent His tenderness and the great love wherewith He has loved us. Their human invention originating with the specious devices of Satan, appears fair enough to the blinded eyes of men, because it is inherent in their nature. A lie, believed, practiced, becomes a truth to them. Thus the purpose of the satanic agencies is accomplished, that men should reach these conclusions through the working of their own inventive minds. {TM 363.4}

But how do men fall into such error? By starting with false premises, and then bringing everything to bear to prove the error true. In some cases the first principles have a measure of truth interwoven with the error, but it does not lead to any just action, and this is why men are misled. In order to reign and become a power, they employ Satan's methods to justify their own principles. They exalt themselves as men of superior judgment, and they have stood as representatives of God. These are false gods. {TM 364.1}

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Should the Body Discipline Members for disagreeing on 28FB [Re: APL] #170236
11/29/14 07:28 AM
11/29/14 07:28 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: APL quoting EGW

Those who are enjoined to represent the attributes of the Lord's character, step from the Bible platform, and in their own human judgment devise rules and resolutions to force the will of others. {TM 363.1}

Force should not be used. What is the definition of "force". The quote is in the context of Romanism that used government agencies and arms to "force" people to follow their dictates.

The righteousness of Christ by faith has been ignored by some; for it is contrary to their spirit and their whole life experience. Rule, rule, has been their course of action. Satan has had an opportunity of representing himself. When one who professes to be a representative of Christ engages in sharp dealing and in pressing men into hard places, those who are thus oppressed will either break every fetter of restraint, or they will be led to regard God as a hard master. They cherish hard feelings against God, and the soul is alienated from Him, just as Satan planned it should be. {TM 363.2}

This isn't talking about basic doctrines believers of the church hold in common.
This is talking about people who seek to control others and dominate everything that happens in their church.
So what should be done when someone in the church is obnoxiously dominating, sharply cutting everyone else down so he can rule?

Should the congregation simply let him run over everyone and drive them out of the church?

I know what is usually done if there are God fearing people who are willing to stand for right in the church -- at the next nominating committee the obnoxious one is voted out of office. Then they really show their character defect and need for self exaltation with sparks flying everywhere because of the supposed injustice done to them.

This hardheartedness on the part of men who claim to believe the truth Satan charges to the influence of the truth itself, and thus men become disgusted and turn from the truth. For this reason no man should have a responsible connection with our institutions who thinks it no important matter whether he has a heart of flesh or a heart of steel. {TM 363.3}

Well, here it is quite clear, the person who is obnoxiously self asserting, cutting everyone else down so he can rule, needs to be disciplined by the Body.
At the next nominating committee he needs to be voted OUT of office.

These quotes are addressing the problem of a person with a great lack of humility which made the person unfit to lead in God's church.

It is not addressing how to deal with people who are systematically and purposely undermining the basic Biblical doctrines held by the church and causing confusion in the assemblies of worship and in our institutions of learning.

Re: Should the Body Discipline Members for disagreeing on 28FB [Re: Elle] #170239
11/29/14 04:15 PM
11/29/14 04:15 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Elle
Galatians
1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

To try to explain it briefly without digressing further, Paul was “devoting” (or putting) this person under the Lord's direct authority. In another word He was praying something like this "Lord, intervene in this person life and instruct him and discipline him if necessary to bring him to the truth". Being under Christ direct authority and teachings is not a bad thing. The discipline didn’t come from the body, but a member of the body(Paul) put the individual in the hand of the Lord to discipline.

1) Who gave Paul the right, the authority to decide who is right and who is wrong? Discipline is based on whether or not members or leaders agree with Paul's version of the gospel (i.e. the fundamental beliefs of the Bible). Those who disagree with Paul, including angels, are subject to discipline.

2) If acursed means to hand over to Jesus it stands to reason being acursed is an improvement. It implies they were not in the loving hands of Jesus. Now they are. Does it pay to disagree with Paul and preach a different gospel? Paul did not considered himself acursed. Was he not in the loving hands of Jesus?

3) Here are other texts to consider. If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha. 1 Cor 16:22. Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 1 Cor 12:3. For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: Rom 9:3. I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be. Gal 5:10. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person. 1 Cor 5:13.

4) Paul handed some dissenters over to Satan. To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 1 Cor 5:5. Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme. 1 Tim 1:20.

5) Paul wished that some dissenters got castrated (mutilated, emasculated) - banned from fellowship. Who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth? . . . I would they were even cut off which trouble you. Gal 5:7, 12. He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. Deut 23:1. Here Paul is dealing with the same thing that inspired him to write - "Let him be acursed."

6) It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Heb 10:31.

Re: Should the Body Discipline Members for disagreeing on 28FB [Re: Elle] #170247
11/29/14 08:48 PM
11/29/14 08:48 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Ezekiel 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked [man], thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
33:10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?
33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Re: Should the Body Discipline Members for disagreeing on 28FB [Re: Elle] #170248
11/29/14 08:58 PM
11/29/14 08:58 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Church Discipline

"In dealing with erring church-members, God's people are carefully to follow the instruction given by the Saviour in the eighteenth chapter of Matthew. [See Matthew 18:15-18.] {GW 498.1}

Human beings are Christ's property, purchased by Him at an infinite price, bound to Him by the love that He and His Father have manifested for them. How careful, then, we should be in our dealing with one another! Men have no right to surmise evil in regard to their fellow-men. Church-members have no right to follow their own impulses and inclinations in dealing with fellow-members who have erred....

"If thy brother shall trespass against thee," Christ declared, "go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone." Do not tell others of the wrong. One person is told, then another, and still another; and continually the report grows, and the evil increases, till the whole church is made to suffer. Settle the matter "between thee and him alone." This is God's plan. {GW 498.3}

"Go not forth hastily to strive, lest thou know not what to do in the end thereof, when thy neighbor hath
put thee to shame. Debate thy cause with thy neighbor himself; and discover not a secret to another." [Proverbs 25:8, 9.]
Do not suffer sin upon your brother; but do not expose him, and thus increase the difficulty, making the reproof seem like a revenge. Correct him in the way outlined in the word of God. {GW 498.4}

Do not suffer resentment to ripen into malice. Do not allow the wound to fester and break out in poisoned words, which taint the minds of those who hear. Do not allow bitter thoughts to continue to fill your mind and his. Go to your brother, and in humility and sincerity talk with him about the matter. {GW 499.1}

Whatever the character of the offense, this does not change the plan that God has made for the settlement of misunderstandings and personal injuries. Speaking alone and in the spirit of Christ to the one who is in fault, will often remove the difficulty. Go to the erring one, with a heart filled with Christ's love and sympathy, and seek to adjust the matter. Reason with him calmly and quietly. Let no angry words escape your lips. Speak in a way that will appeal to his better judgment. Remember the words, "He which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins." [James 5:20.] {GW 499.2}

Take to your brother the remedy that will cure the disease of disaffection. Do your part to help him. For the sake of the peace and unity of the church, feel it a privilege as well as a duty to do this. If he will hear you, you have gained him as a friend. {GW 499.3}

All heaven is interested in the interview between the one who has been injured and the one who is in
error. As the erring one accepts the reproof offered in the love of Christ, and acknowledges his wrong, asking forgiveness from God and from his brother, the sunshine of heaven fills his heart. The controversy is ended; friendship and confidence are restored. The oil of love removes the soreness caused by the wrong; the Spirit of God binds heart to heart; and there is music in heaven over the union brought about. {GW 499.4}

As those thus united in Christian fellowship offer prayer to God, and pledge themselves to deal justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with God, great blessing comes to them. If they have wronged others, they continue the work of repentance, confession, and restitution, fully set to do good to one another. This is the fulfilling of the law of Christ. {GW 500.1}

"But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established." Take with you those who are spiritually minded, and talk with the one in error in regard to the wrong. He may yield to the united appeals of his brethren. As he sees their agreement in the matter, his mind may be enlightened. {GW 500.2}

"And if he shall neglect to hear them," what then shall be done? Shall a few persons in a board meeting take upon themselves the responsibility of disfellowshiping the erring one? "If he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church." Let the church take action in regard to its members. {GW 500.3}

"But if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as a heathen man and a publican." If he will not heed the voice of the church, if he refuses all the efforts made to reclaim him, upon the church rests the responsibility of separating him from fellowship. His name should then be stricken from the books. {GW 500.4}

No church officer should advise, no committee should recommend, nor should any church vote, that the name of a wrong-doer shall be removed from the church books, until the instruction given by Christ has been faithfully followed. When this has been done, the church has cleared herself before God. The evil must then be made to appear as it is, and must be removed, that it may not become more and more widespread. The health and purity of the church must be preserved, that she may stand before God unsullied, clad in the robes of Christ's righteousness. {GW 501.1}

If the erring one repents and submits to Christ's discipline, he is to be given another trial. And even if he does not repent, even if he stands outside the church, God's servants still have a work to do for him. They are to seek earnestly to win him to repentance. And however aggravated may have been his offense, if he yields to the striving of the Holy Spirit, and by confessing and forsaking his sin gives evidence of repentance, he is to be forgiven and welcomed to the fold again. His brethren are to encourage him in the right way, treating him as they would wish to be treated were they in his place, considering themselves, lest they also be tempted. {GW 501.2}

"Verily I say unto you," Christ continued, "Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." {GW 501.3}

This statement holds its force in all ages. On the church has been conferred the power to act in Christ's stead. It is God's instrumentality for the preservation
of order and discipline among His people. To it the Lord has delegated the power to settle all questions respecting its prosperity, purity, and order. Upon it rests the responsibility of excluding from its fellowship those who are unworthy, who by their unchristlike conduct would bring dishonor on the truth. Whatever the church does that is in accordance with the directions given in God's word, will be ratified in heaven. {GW 502.1}

Re: Should the Body Discipline Members for disagreeing on 28FB [Re: Elle] #173051
05/05/15 10:40 AM
05/05/15 10:40 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Well, when E.J. Waggoner brought his views about the Law in Galatians to Minneapolis in 1888, he was already judged as all wrong! Well, he was part right actually. Waggoner was just as right as those against him.

Ellen White later stated that "both" laws were used in Galatians. Meaning, both the ceremonial law and the Moral Law.

We do need to have a forum or platform of some-kind for those with more or different insights into Scripture and doctrine.

Yet, if someone is clearly believing and teaching contrary to the 28 FB's and refuses to repent, then at some point the church need to disfellowship them.

Re: Should the Body Discipline Members for disagreeing on 28FB [Re: Alchemy] #173067
05/06/15 04:08 PM
05/06/15 04:08 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Alchemy
Yet, if someone is clearly believing and teaching contrary to the 28 FB's and refuses to repent, then at some point the church need to disfellowship them.
I guess my biggest problem is there wasn't 28 in the past. Someone teaching against the 28th wouldn't be disfellowshiped then, but they would now? What about when the 29th comes out?

Re: Should the Body Discipline Members for disagreeing on 28FB [Re: Elle] #173078
05/06/15 10:28 PM
05/06/15 10:28 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
It doesn't matter how many times the truth is divided and subdivided. The Bible enumerates doctrines and counsels us to faithfully defend them:

Quote:
Matthew
7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
7:29 For he taught them as [one] having authority, and not as the scribes.
22:33 And when the multitude heard [this], they were astonished at his doctrine.

John
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

Acts
2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
5:28 Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

Romans
6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

1 Timothy
1:3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: [so do].
6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, [even] the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

2 Timothy
3:16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4:4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Titus
1:9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:

Hebrews
6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.

2 John
1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God speed:
1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Jude
1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

The 28FB reflect the sound doctrines articulated in the Bible. There is not one thread of human devising or invention in the 28FB. They are pure, solid truth. People who understand them and reject them are guilty of rejecting Bible truth.

Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 10:58 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!