HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 2,886 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18
Pope's Imminent Sunday Law Agenda: Video-Doug Batchelor #176344
08/26/15 02:29 AM
08/26/15 02:29 AM
ProdigalOne  Online Content OP
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
While Florida is busy undermining Doug Batchelor's sacred ministry, he is about his Father's business!

Let us put aside fruitless debates, satanically inspired to separate us and devour the short time left before all cases are decided. Let us follow the example of Pastor Batchelor, and not be DISTRACTED from our God given duty!

This recent video lays bare many of the Pope's near future strategies for the popularization of Sunday sacredness. The time is so very short, brothers and sisters. Are we ready?

The video is less than ten minutes long and worth every second:

http://www.amazingfacts.org/news-and-features/af-blog/article/id/12009/t/the-pope-promotes-sunday

Last edited by Daryl; 08/30/15 03:13 AM. Reason: Edited Embeded Video into this post.

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Pope's Imminent Sunday Law Agenda: Video-Doug Batchelor [Re: ProdigalOne] #176355
08/26/15 04:52 PM
08/26/15 04:52 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
While Florida is busy undermining Doug Batchelor's sacred ministry, he is about his Father's business! Let us put aside fruitless debates, satanically inspired to separate us and devour the short time left before all cases are decided. Let us follow the example of Pastor Batchelor, and not be DISTRACTED from our God given duty! This recent video lays bare many of the Pope's near future strategies for the popularization of Sunday sacredness. The time is so very short, brothers and sisters. Are we ready? The video is less than ten minutes long and worth every second.

You err, not knowing the scriptures, i.e. the Holy Bible. Jesus said, "This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness, and then the end will come." And what is that GOOD NEWS to be proclaimed in all the world before the end? "Because iniquity will abound, the love of many will grow cold but he who endures to the end, the same shall be saved."

Jesus has never asked anyone to pay attention to the Pope or Doug Batchelor. Rather this is the gospel: GOOD NEWS = he who endures to the end WILL BE SAVED.

///

Re: Pope's Imminent Sunday Law Agenda: Video-Doug Batchelor [Re: James Peterson] #176363
08/27/15 07:48 AM
08/27/15 07:48 AM
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
J
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
While Florida is busy undermining Doug Batchelor's sacred ministry, he is about his Father's business! Let us put aside fruitless debates, satanically inspired to separate us and devour the short time left before all cases are decided. Let us follow the example of Pastor Batchelor, and not be DISTRACTED from our God given duty! This recent video lays bare many of the Pope's near future strategies for the popularization of Sunday sacredness. The time is so very short, brothers and sisters. Are we ready? The video is less than ten minutes long and worth every second.

You err, not knowing the scriptures, i.e. the Holy Bible. Jesus said, "This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness, and then the end will come." And what is that GOOD NEWS to be proclaimed in all the world before the end? "Because iniquity will abound, the love of many will grow cold but he who endures to the end, the same shall be saved."

Jesus has never asked anyone to pay attention to the Pope or Doug Batchelor. Rather this is the gospel: GOOD NEWS = he who endures to the end WILL BE SAVED.

///

It is written in the first of the Three Angels' Messages:

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people..." Revelation 14:6

Doug Batchelor is dedicated to preaching the Three Angels' Messages; therefore, he is preaching the "Good News", and we should all pay close attention to his words!

The third of the Three Angels' Messages warns of the Mark of the Beast. The Beast has been identified as the Papacy by a majority of Protestant churches since the time of Luther. Warnings about the Papacy were prophesied by John to be delivered along with the "Everlasting Gospel"!

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb". Revelation 14:9-10

Re: Pope's Imminent Sunday Law Agenda: Video-Doug Batchelor [Re: ProdigalOne] #176364
08/27/15 08:06 AM
08/27/15 08:06 AM
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Mr. James Peterson, or is it Father James Peterson?

I have been reading through some of your posts on other threads. It is painfully obvious, you are not a Seventh Day Adventist and you are a "friend" to Seventh Day Adventists in much the same way as a wolf is a "friend" to sheep!

You are fully aware of the denominational affiliation and Fundamental Beliefs of the majority of members on this site. Why don't you fill us in on your denomination and beliefs?

Remember: "The Truth shall set you free.".

Re: Pope's Imminent Sunday Law Agenda: Video-Doug Batchelor [Re: ProdigalOne] #176371
08/27/15 04:54 PM
08/27/15 04:54 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Mr. James Peterson, or is it Father James Peterson? I have been reading through some of your posts on other threads. It is painfully obvious, you are not a Seventh Day Adventist and you are a "friend" to Seventh Day Adventists in much the same way as a wolf is a "friend" to sheep! You are fully aware of the denominational affiliation and Fundamental Beliefs of the majority of members on this site. Why don't you fill us in on your denomination and beliefs? Remember: "The Truth shall set you free.".

I am an SDA. But SDA have a great many false doctrines. I only wish to correct those false ideas. One of those false beliefs is that God is VERY angry because some people are worshiping Him on Sundays instead of Saturdays. "The truth will set you free" indeed.

///

Re: Pope's Imminent Sunday Law Agenda: Video-Doug Batchelor [Re: James Peterson] #176376
08/27/15 09:58 PM
08/27/15 09:58 PM
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
Mr. James Peterson, or is it Father James Peterson? I have been reading through some of your posts on other threads. It is painfully obvious, you are not a Seventh Day Adventist and you are a "friend" to Seventh Day Adventists in much the same way as a wolf is a "friend" to sheep! You are fully aware of the denominational affiliation and Fundamental Beliefs of the majority of members on this site. Why don't you fill us in on your denomination and beliefs? Remember: "The Truth shall set you free.".

I am an SDA. But SDA have a great many false doctrines. I only wish to correct those false ideas. One of those false beliefs is that God is VERY angry because some people are worshiping Him on Sundays instead of Saturdays. "The truth will set you free" indeed.

///

Interesting, on each of your posts below your name it says "NON-SDA??

I believe the book of Revelation teaches that God will be VERY angry when the civil and religious authorities unite to legislate Sunday laws, thus forming "an Image to the Beast", at which point Sunday worship will become the Mark of the Beast.
There is nothing to indicate that God is angry at those who have no knowledge of the true Sabbath.

IMAO, many ignorant and sincere, Sunday keepers are more dedicated to the Lord than the majority of Seventh Day Adventists. It is these precious souls that must be warned and called out of Babylon. In the Three Angels' Messages, our merciful God is sending a message of His Grace(unmerited favor), a warning, before His wrath is kindled. His "sheep will hear His voice".

Since the Three Angels' Messages are intended to save God's people (those who hear and believe it) from the impending destruction of Babylon, they are in fact the very essence of the Gospel!

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." Romans 1:16

This is precisely what Godly people, such as Doug Batchelor are doing, preaching the Gospel of Christ.

Re: Pope's Imminent Sunday Law Agenda: Video-Doug Batchelor [Re: ProdigalOne] #176377
08/27/15 11:53 PM
08/27/15 11:53 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: prodigal
I believe the book of Revelation teaches that God will be VERY angry when the civil and religious authorities unite to legislate Sunday laws, thus forming "an Image to the Beast", at which point Sunday worship will become the Mark of the Beast.
Funny you use the screen name of prodigal, yet do not know the character of the Father just as the prodigal son did not know the character of his father. Was the Father angry with his son? God is not an severe judge, as harsh creditor nor revengeful. Jesus is the EXACT representation of what God is like. If you have seen Christ, you have seen the Father.

What is God's anger? Is it something that makes Him lash out an people, inflict pain and suffering? No, that is the work of a different power.

If you look at the writings of EGW, you find one situation where you may think that God is angry in the human sense (He is not), and that is towards whom? Those who make Sunday Laws? Nope. It is those that make the Sabbath a burden and a reproach. She writes, God is angry with CHRISTIANS "because he has taken a course to make the Sabbath as annoying as possible to them, he is a stumbling-block to sinners, a reproach to the sacred truth, and unless he repents it were better for him that a millstone were hung about his neck, and he cast into the sea." What why would it be better if he put a millstone around his neck, because of what God is going to inflict on that person? Oh that you could see God as He is revealed by His Son!

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Pope's Imminent Sunday Law Agenda: Video-Doug Batchelor [Re: ProdigalOne] #176378
08/28/15 02:36 AM
08/28/15 02:36 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
APL, can a loving God let go and let evil angels cause death, disease, and devastation? Why does He allow evil men and evil angels kill innocent women and children?

Re: Pope's Imminent Sunday Law Agenda: Video-Doug Batchelor [Re: ProdigalOne] #176381
08/28/15 04:07 AM
08/28/15 04:07 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
You question has been answered over and over. Why do you ignore the answer?

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Pope's Imminent Sunday Law Agenda: Video-Doug Batchelor [Re: APL] #176383
08/28/15 08:40 AM
08/28/15 08:40 AM
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted By: APL
Originally Posted By: prodigal
Funny you use the screen name of prodigal, yet do not know the character of the Father just as the prodigal son did not know the character of his father. Was the Father angry with his son? God is not an severe judge, as harsh creditor nor revengeful. Jesus is the EXACT representation of what God is like. If you have seen Christ, you have seen the Father.

What is God's anger? Is it something that makes Him lash out an people, inflict pain and suffering? No, that is the work of a different power.

If you look at the writings of EGW, you find one situation where you may think that God is angry in the human sense (He is not), and that is towards whom? Those who make Sunday Laws? Nope. It is those that make the Sabbath a burden and a reproach. She writes, God is angry with CHRISTIANS "because he has taken a course to make the Sabbath as annoying as possible to them, he is a stumbling-block to sinners, a reproach to the sacred truth, and unless he repents it were better for him that a millstone were hung about his neck, and he cast into the sea." What why would it be better if he put a millstone around his neck, because of what God is going to inflict on that person? Oh that you could see God as He is revealed by His Son!

God is supremely patient with His children; however, after humanity has for thousands of years, continually shunned His offer of Grace, there comes a time when there is no repentance left in the race, and His patience runs out.

"The wrath of God is not declared against unrepentant sinners merely because of the sins they have committed, but because, when called to repent, they choose to continue in resistance, repeating the sins of the past in defiance of the light given them. If the Jewish leaders had submitted to the convicting power of the Holy Spirit, they would have been pardoned; but they were determined not to yield. In the same way, the sinner, by continued resistance, places himself where the Holy Spirit cannot influence him." – {AA 62.1}

The passage above from Ellen White and the verses below from Revelation clearly state that God's wrath is directed at people. Wrath is anger in its most virulent sense.

To be clear, God's anger is kindled because of humanities' stubborn rejection of His offers of salvation. Punishment falls on humanity by its own choice, its own decisions incur God's wrath

"And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand
?"

Revelation 6:16-17

"And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth."

Revelation 11:18

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb."

Revelation 14:9-10

"And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast [it] into the great winepress of the wrath of God."

Revelation 14:19

"And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God."

Revelation 15:1

"And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever."

Revelation 15:7

"And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth."

Revelation 16:1

"And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath."

Revelation 16:19

"15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

Revelation 19:15-16

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!