HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,667 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 42 of 119 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #176128
08/18/15 01:54 PM
08/18/15 01:54 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : A good article...worth reading it at source where you can clik on the hyperlinks.

It appears the global economic crash is on speed. Remember, the old needs to be destroyed for the new one to come.

This fall will be epic... We will all see the Lord's glorious work!

23 Nations Around The World Where Stock Market Crashes Are Already Happening

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-18...ready-happening

08/18/2015

by Michael Snyder via The Economic Collapse blog,

You can stop waiting for a global financial crisis to happen. The truth is that one is happening right now. All over the world, stock markets are already crashing. Most of these stock market crashes are occurring in nations that are known as “emerging markets”. In recent years, developing countries in Asia, South America and Africa loaded up on lots of cheap loans that were denominated in U.S. dollars. But now that the U.S. dollar has been surging, those borrowers are finding that it takes much more of their own local currencies to service those loans. At the same time, prices are crashing for many of the commodities that those countries export. The exact same kind of double whammy caused the Latin American debt crisis of the 1980s and the Asian financial crisis of the 1990s.

As you read this article, almost every single stock market in the world is down significantly from a record high that was set either earlier this year or late in 2014. But even though stocks have been sliding in the western world, they haven’t completely collapsed just yet.

In much of the developing world, it is a very different story. Emerging market currencies are crashing hard, recessions are starting, and equity prices are getting absolutely hammered.

Posted below is a list that I put together of 23 nations around the world where stock market crashes are already happening. To see the stock market chart for each country, just click the link…

1. Malaysia

2. Brazil

3. Egypt

4. China

5. Indonesia

6. South Korea

7. Turkey

8. Chile

9. Colombia

10. Peru

11. Bulgaria

12. Greece

13. Poland

14. Serbia

15. Slovenia

16. Ukraine

17. Ghana

18. Kenya

19. Morocco

20. Nigeria

21. Singapore

22. Taiwan

23. Thailand

Of course this is just the beginning. The western world is going to feel this kind of pain as well very soon. I want to share with you an excerpt from an article that just appeared in the Telegraph entitled “Doomsday clock for global market crash strikes one minute to midnight as central banks lose control“. You see, the Telegraph is not just one of the most important newspapers in the UK – it is truly one of the most important newspapers in the entire world. When it speaks on financial matters, millions of people listen very carefully. So for the Telegraph to declare that the countdown to a “global market crash” is “one minute to midnight” is a very, very big deal…

Quote:
When the banking crisis crippled global markets seven years ago, central bankers stepped in as lenders of last resort. Profligate private-sector loans were moved on to the public-sector balance sheet and vast money-printing gave the global economy room to heal.

Time is now rapidly running out. From China to Brazil, the central banks have lost control and at the same time the global economy is grinding to a halt. It is only a matter of time before stock markets collapse under the weight of their lofty expectations and record valuations.
I encourage you to read the rest of that excellent article right here. It contains lots of charts and graphs, and it discusses many of the exact same things that I have been hammering on for months.

When one of the newspapers of record for the entire planet starts sounding exactly like The Economic Collapse Blog, then you know that it is late in the game.

Others are sounding the alarm about an imminent global financial crash as well. For example, just consider what Egon von Greyerz recently told King World News…

Quote:
Eric, I fear that this coming September – October all hell will break loose in the world economy and markets. A lot of factors point to that, both fundamental and technical indicators and this indicates that we could have a number of shocks this autumn.

Sadly, most investors will hold stocks, bonds and property and will see any decline in value as an opportunity. It will be a long time and a very big fall before they realize that the system will not help them this time because the central bankers have run out of ammunition to save the global financial system one more time. Yes, we will see more massive money printing, but it will just make things worse. And at some stage, which could be quite soon, real fear will set in, a fear of a magnitude the world has not experienced before.

Hmm – there is another example of someone talking about September. It is funny how often that month keeps coming up.

And of course most of the major stock market crashes in U.S. history have been in the fall. Just go back and take a look at what happened in 1929, 1987, 2001 and 2008.

The “smart money” has been pulling their money out of stocks for quite a while now, and at this point a lot of others have hopped on the bandwagon. The following comes from CNBC…

Quote:
The flight of investor money from U.S. stocks has turned into a stampede.
In fact, the $78.7 billion leaving domestic equity-focused funds has been worse in 2015 than it was even during the financial crisis years, when the S&P 500 tumbled some 60 percent, according to data released Friday by Morningstar. The total is the highest since 1993.

Domestic equity funds surrendered $20.4 billion in July alone and have seen $158.6 billion in redemptions over the past 12 months. Even a strong flow of money into passively managed exchange-traded funds has been unable to offset the stream to the exit among retail investors, who generally focus more on mutual funds than ETFs.

A global financial crisis has already begun.

So those that were claiming that one would not happen in 2015 are already wrong.

Over the coming months we will find out how bad it will ultimately be.

Sometimes I get criticized for talking about these things. There are a few people out there that don’t like all of the “doom and gloom” that I discuss on my website. Apparently it is a bad thing to talk about the things that really matter and we should all just be “keeping up with the Kardashians” instead.

I consider myself just to be another watchman on the wall. From our spots on the wall, watchmen such as myself all over the nation are sounding the alarm about what we clearly see coming.

If we saw what was coming and we did not warn the people, their blood would be on our hands. But if we do warn the people, then we have done our duty.

Every day I just do the best that I can with what I have been given. And there are many others just like me that are doing exactly the same thing.

Those that do not like the warning message are going to feel really stupid when things start falling apart all around them and they finally realize how wrong they truly were.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #176144
08/18/15 08:10 PM
08/18/15 08:10 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
While at Bro. Harris' I had an interview with a sister who professed to be looking for Christ's coming, who wore gold. We spoke of the express declaration of scripture against it. But she referred to where Solomon was commanded to beautify the temple, and that the streets of the city of God were pure gold. And said if we could improve our appearance by wearing gold, so as to have influence in the world, it was right. I replied that we were poor fallen mortals; and instead of decorating these bodies because Solomon's temple was gloriously adorned, we should remember our fallen condition, and that it cost the sufferings and death of the Son of God to redeem us. This should cause in us self-abasement. Jesus is our pattern. If he would lay aside his humiliation and sufferings, and cry, "If any man will come after me, let him please himself, and enjoy the world, and he shall be my disciple," the multitude would believe, and follow him. But Jesus will come to us in no other character than the meek, crucified One. If we would be with him in heaven, we must be like him on earth. The world will claim its own, and whoever will overcome, must leave what belongs to it. {2SG 100.1}

Jesus has gone to prepare mansions for those who are waiting and watching for his appearing. There they will meet the pure angels and the redeemed host, and will join their songs of praise and triumph. There the Saviour's love surrounds his people, and the city of God is irradiated with the light of his countenance,--a city whose walls, great and high, are garnished with all manner of precious stones, whose gates are pearls, and whose streets are pure gold, as it were transparent glass. "There shall in no wise enter into it anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie; but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life." The shadows of night never fall on that city; it has no need of the sun, neither of the moon; its inhabitants rejoice in the undimmed glory of the Lamb of God. {RH, June 3, 1880 par. 19}

Re 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Re 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

The streets are paved with gold.

What does that mean to you Elle, the streets being paved with gold?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #176192
08/20/15 01:00 PM
08/20/15 01:00 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
The streets are paved with gold.

What does that mean to you Elle, the streets being paved with gold?

Don't have time right now and then I have other posts to answer also before. Be a gentleman and tell me first what you believe this means to you. If you are about to give a "literal" interpretation....then take the time to read Number 12:1-9.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #176350
08/26/15 06:59 AM
08/26/15 06:59 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : China is continuing to dump US treasury bonds but at a much higher pace since 2 weeks. They have dumped more in the past 2 weeks(106 billion) than the total dump since the beginning of the 2015 year(107 billion). At this pace the article says in 18 weeks they can sell everything remaining.

China was holding the US debt with these bonds. It is clear that China is now getting rid of it. This is bound to add momemtum to the financial collapse.

Devaluation Stunner: China Has Dumped $100 Billion In Treasurys In The Past Two Weeks
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-25...-past-two-weeks

08/25/2015
Quote:
On August 11, China devalued its currency, and in the subsequent 3 days the onshore Yuan, the CNY, tumbled by some 4% against the dollar. Then, as if by magic, the CNY stabilized when China started intervening massively, only this time not through the fixing, but in the actual FX market.

This means that while China has previously been dumping reserves as a matter of FX policy, after August 11 it was intervening directly in the FX market, with the intervention said to really pick up after the FOMC Minutes on August 19, the same day the market finally topped out, and has tumbled into a correction since then. The result was the same: massive FX reserve liquidations to defend the currency one way or the other.

And yet something curious emerges when comparing the traditionally tight, and inverse, relationship between the S&P and the Treausry long-end: the drop in yields has not been anywhere near as profound as the tumble in stocks. In fact, the 30 Year is wider now than where it was the day China announced the Yuan devaluation.
Why is that?

We hinted at the answer on two occasions earlier (here and here) and yet the point is so critical, and was missed by virtually all readers, that it deserves to be repeated once again: as part of China's devaluation and subsequent attempts to contain said devaluation, it has been purging foreign reserves at an epic pace. Said otherwise, China has sold an epic amount of Treasurys in the past two weeks.

How epic? We turn it over to SocGen once again:

Quote:
The PBoC cut the RRR for all banks by 50bp and offered additional reductions for leasing companies (300bp) and rural banks (50bp). All these will take effect as of 6 September, and the total amount of liquidity injected will be close to CNY700bn, or $106bn based on today's onshore exchange rate. In perspective, the PBoC may have sold more official FX reserves than this amount since the currency regime change on 11 August.
There you have it: in the past two weeks alone China has sold a gargantuan $106 (or more) billion in US paper just as a result of the change in the currency regime!

But wait, there's more: recall that one months ago we posted that "China's Record Dumping Of US Treasuries Leaves Goldman Speechless" in which we reported that China has sold some $107 billion in Treasurys since the start of 2015.

When we did that article, we too were quite shocked at that number. However, we - just like Goldman - are absolutely speechless to find out that China has sold as much in Treasurys in the past 2 weeks, over $100 billion, as it has sold in the entire first half of the year!

In retrospect, it is absolutely amazing that the 10 and 30 Year Bonds have cratered considering the amount of concentrated selling by China.

But the bigger question is how much more does China have left to sell, if this pace of outflows continues. Here is SocGen again:

Quote:
From an operational perspective, China's FX reserves are estimated to be two-thirds made up of relatively liquid assets. According to TIC data, China held $1,271bn US treasuries end-June 2015, but treasury bills and notes accounted for only $3.1bn. The currency composition is said to be similar to the IMF's COFER data: 2/3 USD, 1/5 EUR and 5% each of GBP and JPY. Given that EUR and JPY depreciation contributed the most to the RMB's NEER appreciation in the past year, it is plausible that
the PBoC may not limit its intervention to selling only USD-denominated assets.

China's FX reserves are still 134% of the recommended level, or in other words, around $900bn (1/4 of total) and can be used for currency intervention without severely impacting China's external position.
Should the current pace of liquidity outflows continue, and require the dumping of $100 billion in FX reserves, read US Treasurys, every two weeks this means China has, oh, call it some 18 weeks of intervention left.

What happens when China liquidates all of its Treasury holdings is anyone's guess, and an even better question is will anyone else decide to join China as its sells US Treasurys at a never before seen pace, and best of all: will the Fed just sit there and watch as the biggest offshore holder of US Treasurys liquidates its entire inventory...

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #176414
08/29/15 07:53 PM
08/29/15 07:53 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : If things goes like understood from the last revelation from the "Far East"; it appears like that we won't see any global crash this fall but in 3 years.

I already understood that Mystery Babylon would be ALL destroyed in 3 years(End of 2017) but I speculated that the financial arm of Mystery Babylon was going to fall this Fall first and the political arm would fall after. Often, it doesn't happen the way that what "we think" or "figured it all out". LOL I'm so glad that it doesn't.

I like this quote from Steven Jones in the article below.

Quote:
It appears to me that if God allows the markets to crash three times before "the big one," it is His mercy being extended to a lot of people. The first three crashes are divine hints to see who is paying attention. This gives people an opportunity to lose confidence in Babylon, so that if they have any wealth to preserve, they might avoid losing it, even if they do not have ears to hear the word of the Lord.

To me it would be something our wonderful Lord would do. But we will see what this Fall will bring and how things continue to develop in the next 3 years.

Here's the full article below.

Revelation about the market crash
http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2015/08-2015/revelation-about-the-market-crash/
Aug 29, 2015
Quote:

The recent market crash probably will give the Fed the excuse to leave the zero interest rate where it has been since the last market crash in September of 2008. It has been nearly seven years now since the last crash. The Fed's "solution" has been to flood Wall Street with cash by offering the big banks no-interest loans. This policy bailed out the banks and helped the stock market recover, but it did little to solve the broader economic problem insofar as Main Street is concerned.

The recovery was always just around the corner, just a few months away. The Fed was always going to raise interest rates a few months later, first when the unemployment rate got down to 6%, and then when some other indicator improved. In my view, I saw this as the start of Babylon's collapse, so I did not view this as just another market cycle. After all, we had just completed 13 years of spiritual warfare (1993-2006), appealing to the divine court for the end of the world's captivity. Having won our case in heaven, we viewed these earthly results in that light.

In the past seven years the world has not recovered from the 2008 crash. Stock markets have certainly rebounded as new money flooded into stocks (equities), but the stock market is not an accurate measure of an economy. It only reflects the earnings of the few. The jobless rate in the US still remains stuck at 15% or higher. Even the official "Unemployment Rate" (5.3%) only measures the number of people who are getting unemployment benefits. It does not measure the number of people who are actually unemployed or underemployed.

A few days ago I was sent some revelation from the Far East about the most recent market collapse: "There will be three rounds of up and down; on the fourth, it will totally collapse." His comment was, "the world wide collapse has started," although, he added, "this will be spread out over the next three years."

He also gave further revelation: "God has said His plans will be fulfilled, and legions of warrior angels like the vast oceans are on standby." In other words, this is not a time for panic, but for faith, which comes by hearing the word of God.

His understanding is that the first collapse (of the four) is what just occurred in August 2015. However, it may be that September 2008 was the first, and August 2015 was the second. There are often various ways to interpret and understand the Father's Word. We should be watchful either way, but it appears that there is at least one more downturn in the market before the final (fourth) collapse.

His practical suggestion is to "get out of all paper investments." Also, "get into gold/silver; get your cash out, get out of stocks now." Of course, for those who know what they are doing, there may still be opportunity to make money on the up-and-down market, but it is risky, too. Take note that most of the major financial advisers wept crocodile tears last week, saying, "No one saw this coming!"

They are wrong, of course. Many DID see it coming and have been warning people about it for months. But these people were ignored on most news stations. You see, the system is based on confidence, not on genuine fundamentals. So the official news channels do not want to give much credence to those who would undermine confidence in the integrity of the system. But every time a crash occurs, more and more people come to see that flooding the market with "QE to infinity" did not fix the underlying systemic problem. People then begin to lose confidence in the system.

It appears to me that if God allows the markets to crash three times before "the big one," it is His mercy being extended to a lot of people. The first three crashes are divine hints to see who is paying attention. This gives people an opportunity to lose confidence in Babylon, so that if they have any wealth to preserve, they might avoid losing it, even if they do not have ears to hear the word of the Lord.

Keep in mind also that this could be spread out over the next three years, according to my source. This may imply that the fourth (big) crash is not imminent and could occur as late as 2018. My own revelation tells me of a three-year period from the end of 2014 to the end of 2017 (which, by the Hebrew calendar is the start of 2018). Recall that this is the hundred-year cycle from 1914-1917.

So I hope that this gives you a longer-term perspective on prophetic events. Most people today are focusing entirely on September 2015, as if this will mark the end of the world. Certainly, this next month will be important, but there will be life after September.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #176946
09/18/15 10:54 PM
09/18/15 10:54 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Federal Reserve leaves interest rates at zero

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...-rates-at-zero/

by Stephen Jones

Sep 18, 2015

In the wake of the Great Depression of 2009, the Federal Reserve lowered interest rates to zero. This is known as ZIRP (Zero Interest Rate Policy). It has remained there to this day, giving banks free money, supposedly to provide liquidity to the markets.

Normally, such a policy would heat up the economy and cause inflation. Even the huge bailouts failed to do this. This was because the money did not hit Main Street except in trickles. The vast bulk of the new money simply brought the big banks back to solvency, and the banks used most of the excess money as investments, rather than as loans to the so-called “little people.”

The government forced these “little people” (taxpayers) to bail out the rich. The result was that the rich got bailed out and got richer. The poor got unemployment, homelessness, debt, and greater poverty. If the government had instead used the money to bail out the people, the money would have hit the street, rather than being locked up in the vaults of the rich. The debt load of the people would have been reduced, and many would have paid off their “toxic loans.”

The banks would not have had so many unpayable loans on its balance sheets, and this would have bailed out the banks indirectly by helping the people. In other words, the money would have flowed up to the banks, rather than trickling down to the people.

Babylon Provides us with Debt

The system is in trouble because of too much debt. There is not enough money in the world to pay off these debts, because since the Federal Reserve Act was passed a century ago, debt is what creates money. The problem is that because loans come with interest, more money must be repaid than was created by the loan. The only way that can happen is if more and more people borrow money (at interest), because their loans create the money needed to replace the money being sucked out of Main Street as they repay their loans. It is the ultimate Ponzi scheme, which has no chance of ending amicably.

The Babylonian system is designed to make money flow upward slowly and surely. The people at the bottom struggle with shortages of money, hoping that others will borrow more money into circulation to keep the economy going. As long as loans are made available (normally through low interest rates, which make loans attractive), the economy tends to grow. Increasing the amount of debt becomes “sustainable,” which means the people are able to pay back their loans and the interest as well.

Over the years, the Federal Reserve Bank raised and lowered interest rates in order to speed up or slow down the economy. It was all about the ability to get loans and to increase or decrease the amount of money in circulation.

The Debt Implosion in 2008

But then came 2008, when suddenly the system began to implode. There was too much debt and not enough money. The Fed immediately lowered interest rates to zero in the attempt to fix the problem as it had always done in the past. This time, however, it did not really fix the problem, except for the banks and big corporations. Unemployment shot up, people became homeless, and bankruptcies increased.

The government told us this was just another temporary setback. The bailouts would work. When unemployment went down to 6%, Obama said, all would be well, and the Fed would then raise interest rates back to “normal” levels.

Well, now the unemployment rates (government figures) is down to 5.1% and are expected to drop to 4.9% shortly. Yet the Fed still has not raised interest rates. Why? Because, as Janet Yellin explained yesterday, even with trillions of dollars of new money in the past few years, there is still no inflation. She is still not satisfied with the unemployment rate. Foreign markets are still shaky and could destabilize the US economy.

Well, of course! The trillions of dollars in new money never reached Main Street. The little people are still in debt and have to reduce their spending.

Unemployment Rate vs. Labor Participation Rate

The unemployment rates are not accurate, because they include only those who are getting unemployment checks. The rates do not include the rest of the unemployed, the homeless, or the underemployed.

They should not base their decisions on how many people are getting unemployment checks, but look at the actual number of people who are working. This is called the Labor Participation Force.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

The participation rate (as of last April) is the lowest since 1979.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/06/labor-force-participation-rate_n_3028135.html

The rate is still dropping and is now at 62.2%. It is now the lowest since 1977, and more than 94 million people are not working in America.

http://right180.com/2015/09/05/record-94...-straight-month

In January 1948 — the first year the data was recorded — 88.7 percent of men, aged 20 and older, were participating in the U.S. labor force.

Real employment has dropped 20% since 1948. Of course, this includes retirees, both in 1948 and in 2015. But a more accurate measure of real employment should start with the Labor Participation Rate and subtract the number of retirees and those with disabilities. But instead, the government continues to monitor those getting unemployment checks as its so-called measure of unemployment.

It is obvious that even Janet Yellin is not impressed with the 5.1% unemployment figure, even though it is far below Obama’s 6% goal indicating a booming economy.

The Result of the Fed’s Decision

Babylonian paper money derives its value from its rate of interest. When interest rates are high, the value of the dollar goes up. When interest rates are low, the value of the dollar goes down. So the first result of Janet Yellin’s announcement yesterday, keeping interest rates at zero, was that the value of the dollar dropped. It had already gone up in previous weeks because many were anticipating an increase in interest rates. But continuing ZIRP caused the dollar to drop back down.

The second result of her announcement was that the US economy did not crash immediately. Instead, it will only continue to erode at the same slow rate until some other event pushes it over the cliff. When that happens, the Plunge Protection Team will buy stocks by the billions in the attempt to stabilize the markets. (This is known officially as the President’s working Group on Financial Markets, created by Executive Order 12631 on March 18, 1988.)

As Fed chairperson, Janet Yellin is a member of this “Team.”

The PPT is the band aid on the Babylonian system, designed to manipulate the markets so that the system can remain viable for a longer period of time. The downside is that the band aid has become larger and larger over time as the markets have become more volatile. With the recent volatility seeing thousand-point ups and downs, it is apparent that this band aid is reaching the end of its useful life.

The End of Babylon

The Babylonian economic model does not work in the long term, because there is only so much money that can be sucked out of Main Street before the economy implodes. The system is designed to destroy the middle class by increasing the higher- and lower-income categories. A large and prosperous middle class, on the other hand, is the key to a healthy society and economy. As time has passed, America has become sick in this way.

Babylon is now like overripe fruit. All political systems go through the natural life cycle from the vigor of youth to maturity to old age, and then it dies. We are seeing this today with the Babylonian system. This does not mean that the world will end. Far from it. It just means that the system will be replaced soon.

Scripture indicates that Babylon will be overthrown by “the kings from the east” (Revelation 16:12), following the precedent set in 537 B.C. when Babylon was overthrown by the Medes and Persians coming in from the east. Today these “kings” are Russia and China, who are setting up an alternative system that will eventually replace the western money system.

In 537 B.C. the kings of the east dried up the River Euphrates in order to take down Babylon. In our time the “river” is the liquidity of money and the banks of the river are now the banks themselves. As we observe world events, we can see the emergence of conditions leading to the fulfillment of this prophecy. The timing, too, is perfect, as I have shown in past articles. We are currently in a crucial three-year cycle from 2014-2017, and it seems likely that the “river” will dry up during this time.

- See more at: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...h.yGzIyKYt.dpuf

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #176950
09/19/15 10:25 AM
09/19/15 10:25 AM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

Elle, you have a more financially focused view of end time events than anyone I have ever heard. What is your interpretation of Revelation 13:16-17?

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177004
09/21/15 03:05 PM
09/21/15 03:05 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
The system is in trouble because of too much debt.
That's because the little people are behaving like the government!

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177089
09/25/15 10:47 PM
09/25/15 10:47 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My Comment: This article is a good overview of the 10 largest countries stock market crashes this past 60 days. Also of interest to note that he has notice an economic downward spirals events every 7th years from this past 50 years. Here we see the Lord's working the events in His appointed time to bring down Mystery Babylon.

The Stock Markets Of The 10 Largest Global Economies Are All Crashing

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archi...re-all-crashing

By Michael Snyder, on September 24th, 2015
Quote:
Globe Interconnectedness You would think that the simultaneous crashing of all of the largest stock markets around the world would be very big news. But so far the mainstream media in the United States is treating it like it isn’t really a big deal. Over the last sixty days, we have witnessed the most significant global stock market decline since the fall of 2008, and yet most people still seem to think that this is just a temporary “bump in the road” and that the bull market will soon resume. Hopefully they are right. When the Dow Jones Industrial Average plummeted 777 points on September 29th, 2008 everyone freaked out and rightly so. But a stock market crash doesn’t have to be limited to a single day. Since the peak of the market earlier this year, the Dow is down almost three times as much as that 777 point crash back in 2008. Over the last sixty days, we have seen the 8th largest single day stock market crash in U.S. history on a point basis and the 10th largest single day stock market crash in U.S. history on a point basis. You would think that this would be enough to wake people up, but most Americans still don’t seem very alarmed. And of course what has happened to U.S. stocks so far is quite mild compared to what has been going on in the rest of the world.

Right now, stock market wealth is being wiped out all over the planet, and none of the largest global economies have been exempt from this. The following is a summary of what we have seen in recent days…

#1 The United States – The Dow Jones Industrial Average is down more than 2000 points since the peak of the market. Last month we saw stocks decline by more than 500 points on consecutive trading days for the first time ever, and there has not been this much turmoil in U.S. markets since the fall of 2008.

#2 China – The Shanghai Composite Index has plummeted nearly 40 percent since hitting a peak earlier this year. The Chinese economy is steadily slowing down, and we just learned that China’s manufacturing index has hit a 78 month low.

#3 Japan – The Nikkei has experienced extremely violent moves recently, and it is now down more than 3000 points from the peak that was hit earlier in 2015. The Japanese economy and the Japanese financial system are both basket cases at this point, and it isn’t going to take much to push Japan into a full-blown financial collapse.

#4 Germany – Almost one-fourth of the value of German stocks has already been wiped out, and this crash threatens to get much worse. The Volkswagen emissions scandal is making headlines all over the globe, and don’t forget to watch for massive trouble at Germany’s biggest bank.

#5 The United Kingdom – British stocks are down about 16 percent from the peak of the market, and the UK economy is definitely on shaky ground.

#6 France – French stocks have declined nearly 18 percent, and it has become exceedingly apparent that France is on the exact same path that Greece has already gone down.

#7 Brazil – Brazil is the epicenter of the South American financial crisis of 2015. Stocks in Brazil have plunged more than 12,000 points since the peak, and the nation has already officially entered a new recession.

#8 Italy – Watch Italy. Italian stocks are already down 15 percent, and look for the Italian economy to make very big headlines in the months ahead.

#9 India – Stocks in India have now dropped close to 4000 points, and analysts are deeply concerned about this major exporting nation as global trade continues to contract.

#10 Russia – Even though the price of oil has crashed, Russia is actually doing better than almost everyone else on this list. Russian stocks have fallen by about 10 percent so far, and if the price of oil stays this low the Russian financial system will continue to suffer.

What we are witnessing now is the continuation of a cycle of financial downturns that has happened every seven years. The following is a summary of how this cycle has played out over the past 50 years…

It started in 1966 with a 20 percent stock market crash.
Seven years later, the market lost another 45 percent (1973-74).
Seven years later was the beginning of the “hard recession” (1980).
Seven years later was the Black Monday crash of 1987.
Seven years later was the bond market crash of 1994.
Seven years later was 9/11 and the 2001 tech bubble collapse.
Seven years later was the 2008 global financial collapse.
2015: What’s next?
A lot of people were expecting something “big” to happen on September 14th and were disappointed when nothing happened.

But the truth is that it has never been about looking at any one particular day. Over the past sixty days we have seen absolutely extraordinary things happen all over the planet, and yet some people are not even paying attention because they did not meet their preconceived notions of how events should play out.

And this is just the beginning. We haven’t even gotten to the great derivatives crisis that is coming yet. All of these things are going to take time to fully unfold.

A lot of people that write about “economic collapse” talk about it like it will be some type of “event” that will happen on a day or a week and then we will recover.

Well, that is not what it is going to be like.

You need to be ready to endure a very, very long crisis. The suffering that is coming to this nation is beyond what most of us could even imagine.

Even now we are seeing early signs of it. For instance, the mayor of Los Angeles says that the growth of homelessness in his city has gotten so bad that it is now “an emergency”…

Quote:
On Tuesday, Los Angeles officials announced the city’s homelessness problem has become an emergency, and proposed allotting $100 million to help shelter the city’s massive and growing indigent population.

LA Mayor Eric Garcetti also issued a directive on Monday evening for the city to free up $13 million to help house the estimated 26,000 people who are living on the city’s streets.

According to the Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority, the number of encampments and people living in vehicles has increased by 85% over the last two years alone.

And in recent years we have seen poverty absolutely explode all over the nation. The “bread lines” of the Great Depression have been replaced with EBT cards, and there is a possibility that a government shutdown in October could “suspend or delay food stamp payments”…

Quote:
A government shutdown Oct. 1 could immediately suspend or delay food stamp payments to some of the 46 million Americans who receive the food aid.

The Agriculture Department said Tuesday that it will stop providing benefits at the beginning of October if Congress does not pass legislation to keep government agencies open.

“If Congress does not act to avert a lapse in appropriations, then USDA will not have the funding necessary for SNAP benefits in October and will be forced to stop providing benefits within the first several days of October,” said Catherine Cochran, a spokeswoman for USDA. “Once that occurs, families won’t be able to use these benefits at grocery stores to buy the food their families need.”

In the U.S. alone, there are tens of millions of people that could not survive without the help of the federal government, and more people are falling out of the middle class every single day.

Our economy is already falling apart all around us, and now another great financial crisis has begun.

When will the “nothing is happening” crowd finally wake up?

Hopefully it will be before they are sitting out on the street begging for spare change to feed their family.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ProdigalOne] #177093
09/26/15 12:00 AM
09/26/15 12:00 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Sorry for the delayed response.
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne

Elle, you have a more financially focused view of end time events than anyone I have ever heard.

It's because my understanding is the 2nd beast of Revelation 13 is the Banking Cartel that constitute some Jewish-Zionist families which the Rothschild being the most prominent of them all. The Rothschilds sign the "Holy Alliance" with the RCC Church in 1815 shortly after the Pope's fatal wound and became the Church banks. I have a few posts about it in this discussion and other discussions in this forum, but this article does give a better explanation of it.

Another thing worth noting....if you do the research on Loyola, the founder of the Jesuit, you will find that he was actually a Marranos (spanish name for "pig") that were force to convert into Christianity or leave Spain or die. They "converted" but in secrete they practiced Judaism. Basicaly the Jesuit infiltrated the RCC Church as they infiltrated all other denomination including the the Seventh-Day Adventist Church as documented by James Arrabito.

Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne

What is your interpretation of Revelation 13:16-17?

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

The world already cannot buy or sell without the mark of the beastby which fiat money is the banking cartel's mark.

Here's two posts about the number 666 which the number is found in 1kg 10:14 by which 666 is related to money-gold.Post#175469 concerning the paralele of Solomon's kingdom and #Post175477 the numeric value of Daniel 3:1 being 666

Blessings
Page 42 of 119 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!