HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,593
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, dedication, TruthinTypes, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 44 of 119 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ProdigalOne] #177224
10/03/15 09:33 PM
10/03/15 09:33 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne

Elle, I believe we must trust that God has preserved the integrity of the Spirit of Prophesy. If we begin to doubt the veracity of the messages the Lord has gifted the Church with, then this same line of logic will lead us to question the Bible itself! After all it is far older and has passed through far more hands than the SOP writings.

Questioning God's power to preserve the Word that He has once delivered to us has led more than one denomination, and I'm afraid even some Seventh Day Adventists to disaster. With no firm foundation, we are left blind and bound to fall into a pit...

The quote below is from 1883, two years after your deadline; however, these words were not written behind closed doors, in some private study. Sister White spoke these words in a sermon in front of the General Conference. That is a rather large number of respectable witnesses. I believe them to be accurate:

"When you find men questioning the testimonies, finding fault with them, and seeking to draw away the people from their influence, be assured that God is not at work through them. It is another spirit..."

1SM 45.1 - From a sermon at the General Conference of 1883

I understand and respect your position.

I thought it interesting that you acknowledge the validity of James Arrabito's work; so in this are you agreeing that our Church has been infiltrated by the Jesuit?

There is an old picture from the 1888 conference having all the men(5 of them) sitting next to Ellen in the front row doing the masson's secret hidden hand symbol. There is an interesting discussion here on this forum about this. Only from the picture there's a large possibility that the SDA Church was infiltrated as early as 1888 or even sooner. So to me those that suspect any writings beyond 1881 is not that far fetch.

Personally this infiltration doesn't botter me and see this as part of the Lord's plan not only for the SDA Church but for all churches. We need to remember that all the Beasts Empires were set by the Lord to serve His purpose(Rom 13).

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ProdigalOne] #177226
10/04/15 02:59 AM
10/04/15 02:59 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle
"The world already cannot buy or sell without the mark of the beastby which fiat money is the banking cartel's mark."

Ah, money from nowhere is truely "miraculous"! LOL

I agree. Money is not "miraculous" or "evil". We all use the “Babylonians” money as we have no choice. However this does not mean we have their mark written on our forehead and hands if we do not worship money. My understanding of that text is those that worship money has the mark of the 2nd beast because “money is the root of all evil”. (1Tim 6:10) and they will practice “lawlessness” to obtain it or in their manner of using it.

You believe the banking cartel to be the Second Beast and fiat money to be its mark, does this mean you do not believe the following statement?

"What then is the change of the Sabbath, but the sign, or mark, of the authority of the Roman Church—“the mark of the beast”?" – {GC 448.1}

#1. Can I find this in the Bible? There's a discussion here that took place about 7 years ago that was concluded that we cannot prove from the Blble that Sunday is the mark of the beast.

#2. This conclusion comes from thinking the 2nd beast of Rev 13 is still the Pope while we also say , it is the “apostate Protestant” that supports the Pope – so we believe that the Pope is still in power while scriptures and history says the Pope received a mortal wound but it was healed as history shows the Pope was re-instated by Napolean(who was a Masson) because he needed the Pope to crown him Emperor. And in 1815 we see the 2nd beast(the Rothschild) making an alliance with the 1st beast(the Pope) with the Holy Alliance fulfilling the 2nd half of Rev 13. BTW…being "healed" doesn't mean that the RCC has the same power it had before. History doesn’t show that the RCC has regained its power it had once before.

So really we(SDAs) say that the Pope has still (or some say – will regain) ultimate power thinking that the Pope is still in power manipulating the “apostate protestant”. Personally I see this interpretation as inconsistent with other revelation from Daniel and history that shows that every beast that came into power was a total different power or beast. Thinking that the Pope (or the RCC) is the 1st and remaining in power manipulating the 2nd beast of Rev 13 is a false interpretation of scriptures and not an honest reflection of history which is the real fulfillment of prophecies.

#3. With all honesty, I think no one of us (SDAs) should or can quote any of EGW's writings because our Church failed to make a cleanup(cannonize) her writings. All the EGW writings we have we do not know which texts comes straight from her pen. She had a large team of people working and writing for her that we are told that Ellen has approved. Plus some of EGW writings has been changed here and there even after her death and we are told that she had approved or would approve of it by the white estate. I have known an SDA and heard of others who goes to the extend to not trust any EGW's writtings dating after 1881 -- when James White died and ceased to oversee her writtings.

I do believe the Lord spoke to Ellen, however until our Church does the work needed to clean up and tell us what actually came from the pen of Ellen…’till then I only have the Holy Scriptures and the guidance of the the Holy Spirit to rely on.

In point 2) you say that Adventists think "the 2nd beast of Rev 13 is still the Pope while we also say it is the “apostate Protestant” that supports the Pope". I don't recall ever hearing that doctrine? The First and Second Beasts are clearly distinct powers.

Sorry about that...it is largely that I am mixed up about what exactly we believe as what we say is all over the place and have heard many interpretation in this forum.

Could we say we believe that the 2nd beast is supporting the 1st beast agenda? If so, in this I see that we are saying the 1st beast is secretly in power or will be back in power depending what position you take as I have heard both from our church.
Originally Posted By: Proigalone
Verses 12 and 15 of Revelation chapter 13 show the Second Beast forcing the world to worship the First Beast and his image:

12 "And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

15"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

There's much to say here but would be lenghty. My understanding is all the 4 beasts of Daniel worship the same image which is MAN. There is a parallele with the second beast of Rev 13 and its image with King Nebuchenezzar and his image in Daniel 3. To really understand Rev 13 we need to also look at Dan 3. I don't claim I understand these in dept.

But I see today and in history that the 2nd beast has establish the RCC as one entity that they control -- as they control also Washington DC to do their biddings. Rome, Washington DC and "the city of London" all 3 have the same symbol (an obelix) in their small lot that display their union. Here's a good explanation of this with some history.
Originally Posted By: Stephen Jones
The Three City States of Babylon
Mar 10, 2012

Three City States form a triumvirate of power in Mystery Babylon. Each has its own obelisk representing (carnal, sexual) power. Each has its own jurisdiction (financial, military, and religious). If you want to understand better how Mystery Babylon is governed, here is a good place to start.

http://www.scribd.com/SaVanTx/d/26566406-The-3-City-States

Notice the 3 red dragons on the flag of "The City". Note the three stars on the flag of Washington D.C. Notice the "Union Jack" pattern in the square surrounding the Obelisk at the Vatican.

On the flag of The City of London, the one-mile square international trade center, notice the Templar cross under the 3 red dragons. Note in particular the smaller upside down cross as well, as this represents the cross of St. Peter, who was said to be crucified upside down. This again shows the Templar influence in the Vatican.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_St._Peter

In the 1960's it came to be used by Anton LeVey when he established the Satanist Church of America.

The Templars were suppressed by the Vatican in 1307 after they became enormously wealthy by discovering the treasure of Solomon under the temple site in Jerusalem. They were the first to print paper currency and issue credit cards to the tourists going to Jerusalem. Pope Clement V suppressed them, ultimately burning their leader, Jacques De Molay, at the stake (1314).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_Molay

The De Molays today are the young boys section of the Order of Freemasons, who are a more visible organization controlled by the Templars. Albert Pike was the head of Scottish Rite Freemasonry in the late 1800's, and he is the one who conceived the plan for three world wars to overthrow Islam, Judaism, and Christianity and set up a Luciferian World Order.

The Templars went underground when suppressed in 1307. Many escaped to Scotland, and these became the power brokers in The City of London, creating a corporation known as The Crown. These became allies of the Rothschilds, Jews in name, but Satanists in secret, even as the Templars (at the top) were also Satanists.

One of the Templar descendants founded the Jesuit Order in the 1500's, and this order ultimately took over power in the Vatican itself, uniting it with their counterparts in The City of London. In 1871 they established Washington DC as the third City State and turned it into a military power to protect the other two.

These form an unholy trinity, but in each city, there are good people who do not know who really rules the world under Mystery Babylon. In fact, all three locations have been secretly taken over by the Babylonians, and all three need to be set free by the power of Jesus Christ.

This is ultimately what we are up against in our prayer campaigns. It is good to know that we are more than conquerors, because all of their military, financial, and religious power is no match for us as we move by the power of Jesus Christ.

- See more at: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...h.dl1YDKvh.dpuf

Originally Posted By: prodigalone

In point 2) you refer to Rothschild as the Second Beast, since a beast in prophesy represents a nation, I fail to see how a single person or group of people, no matter how wealthy, fits? A nation must occupy a specific geographic location, as the Papacy occupies Vatican City and the USA occupies central North America.

When the RCC came out of Rome to be the 1st Beast of Revelation 13, they too were not "a nation" like Rome, Greece, Persia and Media, or Babylon. That's one reason why the RCC is symbolized in Daniel as an extension of Rome, but yet was call a Beast in Revelation. So I don't see your argument as having validity. I see the symbolism of "Beast" as more of an Empire than representing a nation.

One important puzzle piece I think we should keep in mind about these Jewish underground families who weren't really Jews but Luciferians("which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan."Rev 2:9) that were in hidding in the "earth" for so long -- who fashion the Zionist movement and its agenda -- are descendance of Edom(Esau) - which is a hidden nation mixed with the blood of the Jews that the Lord also have layed out prophecies about that He is fulfilling. The only thing is they have learn the art to do their ruling in "secret" which is their power; thus that's why Revelation identify them as "Mystery(musterion) Babylon". The Greek word musterion is a derivative of muo that means "to shut the mouth". So really a better translation of that name would be "Secret Babylon".

The RCC Beast were not hidden and was conducting their authority in the open. "Secret Babylon" has lost much of their power mainly because their "secret" is no longer hidden anymore and the Lord has been bringing them down by exposing their secret "shaddow government" way of ruling many countries and their indebting scheme thru the Federal Reserve fiat money control.

To me history is showing this type of Empire who has been ruling for the past 100 years. I don't see it as the RCC nor the puppet USA government or the "apostate protestants" that has the current power. They, Edom's descendance, was so secret that most people still don't know about them.

I don't believe that either I or you can convince the other about the identity of the 2nd beasts of Revelation 13. It is one of these complex topic because of all the confusion and obscurity that the Lord has devised for the purpose to keep us out of His way so He can fulfill all that He promised to accomplish by Himself.

However if you want to continue persuing this off-topic discussion; I would be willing. It is healthy to discuss these things, but afterwards, it is only the Holy Spirit that can direct our studies and thoughts and teach us the truth about this. Very soon, when Jesus will come and His Saints of the Most High will be ruling with Him, this will no longer be a mystery for us. It will be plain as day who is who. Untill that day, we have history, current events, the Bible, and the Holy Spirit to teach us.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177228
10/04/15 04:34 AM
10/04/15 04:34 AM
ProdigalOne  Online Content
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

Elle, I believe we must trust that God has preserved the integrity of the Spirit of Prophesy. If we begin to doubt the veracity of the messages the Lord has gifted the Church with, then this same line of logic will lead us to question the Bible itself! After all it is far older and has passed through far more hands than the SOP writings.

Questioning God's power to preserve the Word that He has once delivered to us has led more than one denomination, and I'm afraid even some Seventh Day Adventists to disaster. With no firm foundation, we are left blind and bound to fall into a pit...

The quote below is from 1883, two years after your deadline; however, these words were not written behind closed doors, in some private study. Sister White spoke these words in a sermon in front of the General Conference. That is a rather large number of respectable witnesses. I believe them to be accurate:

"When you find men questioning the testimonies, finding fault with them, and seeking to draw away the people from their influence, be assured that God is not at work through them. It is another spirit..."

1SM 45.1 - From a sermon at the General Conference of 1883

I understand and respect your position.

I thought it interesting that you acknowledge the validity of James Arrabito's work; so in this are you agreeing that our Church has been infiltrated by the Jesuit?

There is an old picture from the 1888 conference having all the men(5 of them) sitting next to Ellen in the front row doing the masson's secret hidden hand symbol. There is an interesting discussion here on this forum about this. Only from the picture there's a large possibility that the SDA Church was infiltrated as early as 1888 or even sooner. So to me those that suspect any writings beyond 1881 is not that far fetch.

Personally this infiltration doesn't botter me and see this as part of the Lord's plan not only for the SDA Church but for all churches. We need to remember that all the Beasts Empires were set by the Lord to serve His purpose(Rom 13).

I heard about James Arrabito long before I joined this site. While I am not 100% certain of the validity of Alberto Rivera's testimony, I have no doubt that the SDA denomination has been infiltrated by the Jesuits. It's just too logical a move for them not to have done it.

By the way, I read the thread on the five men in the picture showing Free Mason signs, really interesting. According to Walter Veith, the Free Masons are a secret puppet of the Jesuits. They specialize in fighting on both sides of a conflict, so it is no surprise that many consider them "enemies" of the Masons. Here is a link to a presentation in which he traces the leadership back to the Black Pope: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0GtdVQ26E

I agree, it doesn't bother me that the SDA Church has been infiltrated. It is just another reason to check everything by the Bible. Although, I have faith that God has preserved the writings of ALL of His prophets, the writings of Ellen White should also be checked out with Scripture. So far, I have found no discrepancies between the two.

Since "all things, (are) set by the Lord to serve His purpose"(Rom 13)
would it not serve our Father's purpose to preserve intact the messages
He sent to His children through His Prophets, including those He delivered
through Ellen White?

Have you considered what would motivate infiltrators of the SDA to allow their presence be detected? It would be an absolutely Machiavellian method of sewing the seeds of doubt about the veracity of a major portion of the Spirit of Prophesy, and they wouldn't have to lift a finger.

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177229
10/04/15 05:04 AM
10/04/15 05:04 AM
ProdigalOne  Online Content
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
[quote=Elle]"The world already cannot buy or sell without the mark of the beastby which fiat money is the banking cartel's mark."

Ah, money from nowhere is truely "miraculous"! LOL

I agree. Money is not "miraculous" or "evil". We all use the “Babylonians” money as we have no choice. However this does not mean we have their mark written on our forehead and hands if we do not worship money. My understanding of that text is those that worship money has the mark of the 2nd beast because “money is the root of all evil”. (1Tim 6:10) and they will practice “lawlessness” to obtain it or in their manner of using it.

You believe the banking cartel to be the Second Beast and fiat money to be its mark, does this mean you do not believe the following statement?

"What then is the change of the Sabbath, but the sign, or mark, of the authority of the Roman Church—“the mark of the beast”?" – {GC 448.1}

#1. Can I find this in the Bible? There's a discussion here that took place about 7 years ago that was concluded that we cannot prove from the Blble that Sunday is the mark of the beast.

#2. This conclusion comes from thinking the 2nd beast of Rev 13 is still the Pope while we also say , it is the “apostate Protestant” that supports the Pope – so we believe that the Pope is still in power while scriptures and history says the Pope received a mortal wound but it was healed as history shows the Pope was re-instated by Napolean(who was a Masson) because he needed the Pope to crown him Emperor. And in 1815 we see the 2nd beast(the Rothschild) making an alliance with the 1st beast(the Pope) with the Holy Alliance fulfilling the 2nd half of Rev 13. BTW…being "healed" doesn't mean that the RCC has the same power it had before. History doesn’t show that the RCC has regained its power it had once before.

So really we(SDAs) say that the Pope has still (or some say – will regain) ultimate power thinking that the Pope is still in power manipulating the “apostate protestant”. Personally I see this interpretation as inconsistent with other revelation from Daniel and history that shows that every beast that came into power was a total different power or beast. Thinking that the Pope (or the RCC) is the 1st and remaining in power manipulating the 2nd beast of Rev 13 is a false interpretation of scriptures and not an honest reflection of history which is the real fulfillment of prophecies.

#3. With all honesty, I think no one of us (SDAs) should or can quote any of EGW's writings because our Church failed to make a cleanup(cannonize) her writings. All the EGW writings we have we do not know which texts comes straight from her pen. She had a large team of people working and writing for her that we are told that Ellen has approved. Plus some of EGW writings has been changed here and there even after her death and we are told that she had approved or would approve of it by the white estate. I have known an SDA and heard of others who goes to the extend to not trust any EGW's writtings dating after 1881 -- when James White died and ceased to oversee her writtings.

I do believe the Lord spoke to Ellen, however until our Church does the work needed to clean up and tell us what actually came from the pen of Ellen…’till then I only have the Holy Scriptures and the guidance of the the Holy Spirit to rely on.

In point 2) you say that Adventists think "the 2nd beast of Rev 13 is still the Pope while we also say it is the “apostate Protestant” that supports the Pope". I don't recall ever hearing that doctrine? The First and Second Beasts are clearly distinct powers.

Sorry about that...it is largely that I am mixed up about what exactly we believe as what we say is all over the place and have heard many interpretation in this forum.

Could we say we believe that the 2nd beast is supporting the 1st beast agenda? If so, in this I see that we are saying the 1st beast is secretly in power or will be back in power depending what position you take as I have heard both from our church.
Originally Posted By: Proigalone
Verses 12 and 15 of Revelation chapter 13 show the Second Beast forcing the world to worship the First Beast and his image:

12 "And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

15"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

There's much to say here but would be lenghty. My understanding is all the 4 beasts of Daniel worship the same image which is MAN. There is a parallele with the second beast of Rev 13 and its image with King Nebuchenezzar and his image in Daniel 3. To really understand Rev 13 we need to also look at Dan 3. I don't claim I understand these in dept.

But I see today and in history that the 2nd beast has establish the RCC as one entity that they control -- as they control also Washington DC to do their biddings. Rome, Washington DC and "the city of London" all 3 have the same symbol (an obelix) in their small lot that display their union. Here's a good explanation of this with some history.
Originally Posted By: Stephen Jones
The Three City States of Babylon
Mar 10, 2012

Three City States form a triumvirate of power in Mystery Babylon. Each has its own obelisk representing (carnal, sexual) power. Each has its own jurisdiction (financial, military, and religious). If you want to understand better how Mystery Babylon is governed, here is a good place to start.

http://www.scribd.com/SaVanTx/d/26566406-The-3-City-States

Notice the 3 red dragons on the flag of "The City". Note the three stars on the flag of Washington D.C. Notice the "Union Jack" pattern in the square surrounding the Obelisk at the Vatican.

On the flag of The City of London, the one-mile square international trade center, notice the Templar cross under the 3 red dragons. Note in particular the smaller upside down cross as well, as this represents the cross of St. Peter, who was said to be crucified upside down. This again shows the Templar influence in the Vatican.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_St._Peter

In the 1960's it came to be used by Anton LeVey when he established the Satanist Church of America.

The Templars were suppressed by the Vatican in 1307 after they became enormously wealthy by discovering the treasure of Solomon under the temple site in Jerusalem. They were the first to print paper currency and issue credit cards to the tourists going to Jerusalem. Pope Clement V suppressed them, ultimately burning their leader, Jacques De Molay, at the stake (1314).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_Molay

The De Molays today are the young boys section of the Order of Freemasons, who are a more visible organization controlled by the Templars. Albert Pike was the head of Scottish Rite Freemasonry in the late 1800's, and he is the one who conceived the plan for three world wars to overthrow Islam, Judaism, and Christianity and set up a Luciferian World Order.

The Templars went underground when suppressed in 1307. Many escaped to Scotland, and these became the power brokers in The City of London, creating a corporation known as The Crown. These became allies of the Rothschilds, Jews in name, but Satanists in secret, even as the Templars (at the top) were also Satanists.

One of the Templar descendants founded the Jesuit Order in the 1500's, and this order ultimately took over power in the Vatican itself, uniting it with their counterparts in The City of London. In 1871 they established Washington DC as the third City State and turned it into a military power to protect the other two.

These form an unholy trinity, but in each city, there are good people who do not know who really rules the world under Mystery Babylon. In fact, all three locations have been secretly taken over by the Babylonians, and all three need to be set free by the power of Jesus Christ.

This is ultimately what we are up against in our prayer campaigns. It is good to know that we are more than conquerors, because all of their military, financial, and religious power is no match for us as we move by the power of Jesus Christ.

- See more at: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...h.dl1YDKvh.dpuf

Originally Posted By: prodigalone

In point 2) you refer to Rothschild as the Second Beast, since a beast in prophesy represents a nation, I fail to see how a single person or group of people, no matter how wealthy, fits? A nation must occupy a specific geographic location, as the Papacy occupies Vatican City and the USA occupies central North America.

When the RCC came out of Rome to be the 1st Beast of Revelation 13, they too were not "a nation" like Rome, Greece, Persia and Media, or Babylon. That's one reason why the RCC is symbolized in Daniel as an extension of Rome, but yet was call a Beast in Revelation. So I don't see your argument as having validity. I see the symbolism of "Beast" as more of an Empire than representing a nation.

One important puzzle piece I think we should keep in mind about these Jewish underground families who weren't really Jews but Luciferians("which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan."Rev 2:9) that were in hidding in the "earth" for so long -- who fashion the Zionist movement and its agenda -- are descendance of Edom(Esau) - which is a hidden nation mixed with the blood of the Jews that the Lord also have layed out prophecies about that He is fulfilling. The only thing is they have learn the art to do their ruling in "secret" which is their power; thus that's why Revelation identify them as "Mystery(musterion) Babylon". The Greek word musterion is a derivative of muo that means "to shut the mouth". So really a better translation of that name would be "Secret Babylon".

The RCC Beast were not hidden and was conducting their authority in the open. "Secret Babylon" has lost much of their power mainly because their "secret" is no longer hidden anymore and the Lord has been bringing them down by exposing their secret "shaddow government" way of ruling many countries and their indebting scheme thru the Federal Reserve fiat money control.

To me history is showing this type of Empire who has been ruling for the past 100 years. I don't see it as the RCC nor the puppet USA government or the "apostate protestants" that has the current power. They, Edom's descendance, was so secret that most people still don't know about them.

I don't believe that either I or you can convince the other about the identity of the 2nd beasts of Revelation 13. It is one of these complex topic because of all the confusion and obscurity that the Lord has devised for the purpose to keep us out of His way so He can fulfill all that He promised to accomplish by Himself.

However if you want to continue persuing this off-topic discussion; I would be willing. It is healthy to discuss these things, but afterwards, it is only the Holy Spirit that can direct our studies and thoughts and teach us the truth about this. Very soon, when Jesus will come and His Saints of the Most High will be ruling with Him, this will no longer be a mystery for us. It will be plain as day who is who. Untill that day, we have history, current events, the Bible, and the Holy Spirit to teach us. [/quote]

Elle, I have no problem believing the historical accuracy of most of what you say; however, I must respectfully disagree with how it applies to Bible prophesy.

I agree, we likely won't change each others mind as to symbolic interpretation.
I do believe, you are a sincere, fruitful person, and a very nice lady.

Your slant on current and historic events, things spiritual and temporal is fascinating.
In particular the watch you keep on financial circles is excellent! It is a world I am not overly familiar with and I believe it has a major role in what is coming to pass on this planet.

I appreciate your views and will be watching the threads for your insights.
It is a real pleasure to talk with you!

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ProdigalOne] #177238
10/04/15 12:34 PM
10/04/15 12:34 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: ProtigalOne
I heard about James Arrabito long before I joined this site. While I am not 100% certain of the validity of Alberto Rivera's testimony, I have no doubt that the SDA denomination has been infiltrated by the Jesuits. It's just too logical a move for them not to have done it.

Tx for confirming and I agree that it is too logical for them not to have done it.

Originally Posted By: ProtigalOne
According to Walter Veith, the Free Masons are a secret puppet of the Jesuits. They specialize in fighting on both sides of a conflict, so it is no surprise that many consider them "enemies" of the Masons. Here is a link to a presentation in which he traces the leadership back to the Black Pope: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0GtdVQ26E
To my understanding, there are many factions:Jesuit, Masons, the commitee of 300, the British Royal family, the Rothschilds,Rockefellers, Warburgs, and shifts famiies, and others that are all seperate entities doing their own stuff yet they have the same agenda and that's why they can come into agreement. I also heard that some of the blood of these different factions are often intermix by marriages or are related in some ways generations back. So it is a real spaghetty mess that is realy hard for anyone today to know the truth of whom is on top of the pyramid and calls the shots. It's not for nothing that the Lord gave them the name "Babylon". But I personally don't believe it is the black pope that is on the top like many Chirstian say.

What all these factions have in common is they worship MAN which is the essense of the Luciferian worship. That's why I am starting to see that the image of Rev 13 is MAN that all these factions have no problem to support and worship and are working to make the world worship the same image.

Originally Posted By: proigalone
I agree, it doesn't bother me that the SDA Church has been infiltrated. It is just another reason to check everything by the Bible. Although, I have faith that God has preserved the writings of ALL of His prophets, the writings of Ellen White should also be checked out with Scripture. So far, I have found no discrepancies between the two.

Since "all things, (are) set by the Lord to serve His purpose"(Rom 13)
would it not serve our Father's purpose to preserve intact the messages
He sent to His children through His Prophets, including those He delivered
through Ellen White?

In History the Lord cannonize the OT before Christ 1st coming and again cannonized the NT writings afterwards. The writings of EGW has not been cannonized nor is it in the GCs agenda. I think it is very presumptuous to think that all of EGW writings has been preserved without seeing the same work the Lord has done with OT & NT.

Have you considered what would motivate infiltrators of the SDA to allow their presence be detected? It would be an absolutely Machiavellian method of sewing the seeds of doubt about the veracity of a major portion of the Spirit of Prophesy, and they wouldn't have to lift a finger.

I see it this way -- The Lord has always provided a lot of reasons for people to neglect their duty to test all things against the Law of Moses which is the foundation of all truth(Is 8:20). Prophets has always been tested against the Law. And also to take note....prophets has to grow into their ministry. They are not without human errors. That's why cannonizing their work is important and was needed in the past. The biggest error prophets do is they bring their own interpretation of the Lord's Word received in the beginning of their ministry. It takes lots of refinement and maturity to come and accept that most of the time the Lord did not provide interpretation. The Lord requires of them to only speak the Word given without adding or substracting to it.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177251
10/05/15 09:39 AM
10/05/15 09:39 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Elle wrote;

"#1. Can I find this in the Bible? There's a discussion here that took place about 7 years ago that was concluded that we cannot prove from the Blble that Sunday is the mark of the beast. "

Blessings Elle,

The mark of the beast is forced Sunday observance.

What we all need to do is find the description of the "beast" in the Bible and discover its identifying characteristics. And when we look into history we only find one institution or church that meets all the identifying marks. This would be the Roman Catholic hierarchy or the Papacy.

Well then, we simply let the Papacy speak for itself throughout history and we find not only the great blasphemy but also the self described mark of her authority; Sunday worship. The Bible clearly tells us that worship is the issue.

So, I don't know why that wasn't handled well in this conversation you mentioned, but, we know what the mark of the beast is.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Alchemy] #177252
10/05/15 11:10 AM
10/05/15 11:10 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Alchemy
Elle wrote;

"#1. Can I find this in the Bible? There's a discussion here that took place about 7 years ago that was concluded that we cannot prove from the Blble that Sunday is the mark of the beast. "

Blessings Elle,

The mark of the beast is forced Sunday observance.

What we all need to do is find the description of the "beast" in the Bible and discover its identifying characteristics. And when we look into history we only find one institution or church that meets all the identifying marks. This would be the Roman Catholic hierarchy or the Papacy.

Well then, we simply let the Papacy speak for itself throughout history and we find not only the great blasphemy but also the self described mark of her authority; Sunday worship. The Bible clearly tells us that worship is the issue.

So, I don't know why that wasn't handled well in this conversation you mentioned, but, we know what the mark of the beast is.

You could revive the old discussion Can you prove from the Bible alone that Sunday is the Mark of the Beast? and address it there and present what you know.

Montain Man (a pastor on this Forum) started that discussion and took the position that it cannot be proven.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177253
10/05/15 11:57 AM
10/05/15 11:57 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment: Putin recent move in Syria is a Global Changing Card. Notice that this event mark the last Tetrad blood moon. ISIS as Al-queda, are "US" created, funded, trained ... to distabilize the Middle East (an Zionist agenda) so they can take away the sovereignty of the nations in the Middle East, put in place their puppet rulers, bring in their banking system to enslave the population via debts, and create a division between all religions.

This card that Putin recently played has neutralized directly the Zionist agenda. This is a World changing card that will have an tremendous effect politicaly and economicaly.

Notice the section I highlited in red. The writter recognize that it is not a victory over Obama or the US but a "supranational grouping which uses the United States as a battling Ram". This observation has been made by many secular reporters who now understand to their ability the identity of "Mystery(secret) Babylon". Also take note that Russia and China (Kings of the East of Today) are the ones the Lord has chosen to bring down todays Babylonian Empire.

Putin’s Global Game Changer
http://www.globalresearch.ca/putins-global-game-changer/5479292

"Contrary to the expectations of many experts who were predicting a “second Munich” from Vladimir Putin in New York, the Russian president made no grandiose proclamations during his address to the UN General Assembly. In fact, he was outwardly far milder than one might have imagined. By comparison, Obama’s emotional speech, which was replete with strident but unsubstantiated claims, seemed sad, and occasionally even comical. For example, there was a passage about the ouster of Assad, but then less than a day later the US position flip-flopped …

After the speeches, Putin and Obama sat down for a nearly two-hour conversation, after which the US president could not even rouse himself sufficiently to emerge to speak to journalists. The Russian president conducted an exhaustive press conference on his own.

What is the takeaway from those last three days in September, which, according to many observers, lay to rest the idea of a unipolar world?

First of all, the US is making profound changes in its attitude to Poroshenko’s regime in Ukraine, assembling a reserve set of “politicians” and revoking its green light for military action. Incumbent PM Yatsenyuk is more likely to be replaced by Sergey Lyovochkin, former head of ex-president Yanukovych’ administration and memner of “Opposition Bloc”. Given the pacification of Kiev and the Southeast in accordance with the Kremlin’s terms, the US withdrawal from Ukraine – and the withdrawal of Ukraine itself into the shadow of the world’s agenda – the US wager on the “Opposition Bloc” makes perfect sense.

The very next day in Minsk, Aleksandr Zakharchenko and Leonid Kuchma confirmed that weapons of a caliber less than 100 mm. would be pulled back 15 km. behind the front line, which actually signifies an end to the hostilities. For the preceding seven months no one had been able to reach an agreement on this point. At the same time, Kiev admitted that it had committed war crimes in the Donbass: several stories on this topic appeared over the course of a single day in the Ukrainian media, from the admission that Oles Buzina had been killed by commandos from a special forces unit of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, to an acknowledgment of crimes committed by “territorial” battalions. Obviously this would not have happened without an order from the American embassy. To this must be added the resignation of Evelyn Farkas, the Pentagon’s top official overseeing military relations with Russia and Ukraine. Ms. Farkas had held that position for five years. She will officially leave her post in late October. It should be noted that this senior official had insisted on retaliatory measures against Russia’s policy in Ukraine and had also facilitated the provision of financial aid to Kiev.

And all this occurred less than a day after Vladimir Putin’s speech in New York and his meeting with Obama. That means that all these events were the result of a deal. And in fact, these are only the first fruits. Clearly there is more to come. But the trend is clear – the US has acknowledged the legitimacy of Russian claims that Ukraine is within Russia’s sphere of interest.

Second, the situation in and around Syria changed dramatically over the course of one day. The US is no longer insisting on Assad’s resignation. The US is not opposing Russian military involvement in operations against ISIL and is prepared to enter into immediate negotiations with Russia about the formation of a united front against terrorists. Russia’s air force launched strikes on ISIL strongholds after Assad asked Moscow for military assistance, and the Federation Council approved the use of the Russian air force against the terrorists in Syria. That would have been inconceivable even on the morning of Sept. 28. But only a day and a half later this was the reality, which is evidence of the dramatic change in the entire global geopolitical picture.

Time magazine had written about this just the day before.

If Putin can get Obama to go along with his proposal as well, it would mark one of the greatest diplomatic triumphs of his 15 years in power.

This means Russia’s victory is now official. The only question is – victory over whom?

What I mean is – I would like to emphasize that this is not a victory over Obama, as many experts are simplistically trying to present it, but over a powerful supranational grouping, which uses the United States as a battering ram in order to plunge the world into a new Middle Ages. And this group’s reaction to the agreement between Putin and Obama quickly followed. Right out of the blue Hillary Clinton launched into a tirade of criticism against Obama. But she was not lambasting him over agreements with Russia on Syria and Ukraine, as one might have expected, but over a purely domestic issue – ObamaCare.

Leaving aside for the moment the content of his speech, which has already been picked over for quotes, let us try to answer the main question – why did Putin have to address the “international community” at all? Couldn’t he have just published an article in any international media outlet? The answer is very simple – for the same reason he had to help a flock of young Siberian cranes get to where they needed to go. The content of Putin’s New York speech takes a distant second to the psychological component of his message to the leaders of the world community and the global decision-makers in the West. Time will reveal the significance of that. But, looking at how the global picture evolved between Sept. 29 and 30, we can see that Putin really got through to the intended audience for his statements. And he was more than just heard – specific agreements have now been reached with Moscow regarding the first steps for getting out of the quagmire into which the backstage elites have led the world.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177282
10/06/15 09:22 PM
10/06/15 09:22 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
My comment: Putin recent move in Syria is a Global Changing Card. Notice that this event mark the last Tetrad blood moon.
How did/does this mark the tetrad or vice-a-versa? Is there any relation?

Did you notice in the picture you linked to how the woman had her hand on the man's shoulders? This can be no other than women's ordination in the making!
NOT.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177323
10/09/15 02:27 PM
10/09/15 02:27 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
There is an old picture from the 1888 conference having all the men(5 of them) sitting next to Ellen in the front row doing the masson's secret hidden hand symbol.

And look at this picture! http://www.adventistreview.org/church-ne...enical-meetings

Notice how all but one has their hands gripped closed. What does this mean?!!!

Page 44 of 119 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 10:58 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!