HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,795 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 48 of 119 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177668
10/28/15 03:51 PM
10/28/15 03:51 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle
ProdigalOne & Alchemy, you both totally mis-understood what either myself or Stephen purpose and intend in bringing Keshe's discovery. Neither one have even said that Keshe's discovery was going to be used. We both are looking at Keshe as a potential move the Lord might bring to defeat Mystery Babylon.
Are you trying to say that Keshe's "discovery" doesn't have to be used to defeat Mystery Babylon?
?

Quote:
It is only to understand what the Lord might be doing in the midst of today's WORLD current ENERGY control by Mystery Babylon via Petroleum. If the needs of Petroleum becomes totally obsolete by the discovery of another SIMPLER ENERGY SOURCE & TECHNOLOGY -- then wouldn't it become an END GAME CONTROL for Mystery Babylon? That's all.
Great thought. Many would like that to happen. But as others pointed out, this looks like a fraud if not evil supernatural. Now that some time has passed since the release, do you have information showing it's valid?

Quote:
2)nor will it stop the Lord from using Keshe discovery if He wants to end Mystery Babylon's control with petroleum.
The Lord intends use of false messiahs?

Quote:
The Lord has used unbelievers (who are often men full with themselves like Keshe is currently thinking of himself) in the past to change the world course as He did with Cyrus. That's why I brought up King Cyrus to show a case where the Lord has used unbelievers before.
As pointed out, Cyrus did not claim "to be the Creator or the Messiah. "

Quote:
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
I said, you believe he is "a Messiah type".

The "spin" is simply a brother trying to point out an unbiblical view of types.
Your examples of Joseph and Cyrus as types of Christ may be correct; however, applying this symbolism to Keshe is completely unbiblical.

You have not said this but for the records -- I did not apply Keshe "Messiah Type" to Joseph "Messiah Type", but to Cyrus "Messiah type". What I understand is all biblical "Messiah Types" show different aspect of Jesus' coming Messianic work. I would agree that applying Keshe to Joseph's Messiah pattern would be a mis-match. Keshe only match the "Cyrus Messiah Type" which is totally Biblical and a perfect match as due to the following similitudes :
1) Cyrus was Persian like Keshe,
2)Cyrus was an unbeliever like Keshe is
3)Cyrus concquered Bybylon and freed the people; like Keshe discovery has the potential to do the same by making the current Mystery Babylon petroleum control and wars obsolete.
Notice that you mix in making literal and non-literal comparisons.

Quote:
Originally Posted By: Prodigalone
Although, their actions may have typified salvation through Christ, as far as I know, neither Joseph or Cyrus claimed to be the Creator or the Messiah. One who makes such claims exhibits the spirit of Antichrist. This is not exactly a type of Christ!

I think that's a false assumption. What I see from scriptures, the Lord has always used men and woman, believers or unbelievers, regardless of what they currently believed, how much or little of the truth they knew, no matter how faulty current beieves maybe, and no matter how "usurping" our actions maybe at times.
Yeah? Even those who claim to be the anti-Christ?

Quote:
The Bible does not tell us details of Joseph or Cyrus previous "misunderstandings". I'm sure Joseph had many mis-understandings as we all have limited understandings of the Lord's laws, ways, and plan. We all had misunderstandings; thus have all acted as an usurper and "anti-christs" (in it's negative definition) many times in our own lives. However, that never stopped the Lord from using anyone of us to fulfill part of His plan if He wants to. Most people in scriptures has acted out parts without even understanding what they were doing.
Not sure what the term would be for that mixing of things....
Double-speak, whitewashing, ?
I've seen it elsewhere but don't remember the term.

Quote:
Whether Joseph had those thoughts or have claimed it publically to his brothers when he first received the dreams -- that is not declare to us in scriptures. You can not make such a claims that Joseph or Cyrus never did have those thoughts or made such Messianic claims when this information is not provided. It is called speculation.
Prodigalone wasn't talking about "thoughts". He was talking about a bold-faced claim / lie.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177694
10/31/15 01:22 PM
10/31/15 01:22 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Elle said:

"The Bible does not tell us details of Joseph or Cyrus previous "misunderstandings". I'm sure Joseph had many Umis-understandings as we all have limited understandings of the Lord's laws, ways, and plan. We all had misunderstandings; thus have all acted as an usurper and "anti-christs" (in it's negative definition) many times in our own lives. However, that never stopped the Lord from using anyone of us to fulfill part of His plan if He wants to. Most people in scriptures has acted out parts without even understanding what they were doing."

kland said:

"Not sure what the term would be for that mixing of things....
Double-speak, whitewashing, ?
I've seen it elsewhere but don't remember the term."

I believe the term for Elle's argument here is "negative proof", known classically as "appeal to ignorance": X is true because there is no proof that X is false.

"The Bible does not tell us details of Joseph or Cyrus previous "misunderstandings"."

This does not prove that either of them claimed or even thought they were the Creator/Messiah.

"I'm sure Joseph had many Umis-understandings..."

This is an assumption on your part. You being "sure" of something does not make it biblical fact. We must reason from a plain thus saith the Lord!
Anything else is a path to deception...

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177696
10/31/15 02:35 PM
10/31/15 02:35 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

Elle, I believe that you have been drawn toward some unhealthy spiritual influences as a direct result of your rejection of much of the Spirit of Prophesy.
You told me that you have little confidence in the writings of Ellen White after the death of James White.

I beg you to reconsider. Remember, God is in control. If our Lord desires that His people receive the messages delivered through His prophet, He is absolutely able to preserve those messages. The Lord God, Creator of the universe, Savior of humanity, is mightier than any! Have faith in Him, Sister. He is more than capable of thwarting any mortal manipulation of His prophetic warnings!

Please, take a few moments and consider the cautions God has uttered by the pen of inspiration:

"If you lose confidence in the Testimonies you will drift away from Bible truth. I have been fearful that many would take a questioning, doubting position, and in my distress for your souls I would warn you. How many will heed the warning?" [121] – {CCh 94.3}

"Satan has ability to suggest doubts and to devise objections to the pointed testimony that God sends, and many think it a virtue, a mark of intelligence in them, to be unbelieving and to question and quibble. Those who desire to doubt will have plenty of room. God does not propose to remove all occasion for unbelief. He gives evidence, which must be carefully investigated with a humble mind and a teachable spirit, and all should decide from the weight of evidence. God gives sufficient evidence for the candid mind to believe; but he who turns from the weight of evidence because there are a few things which he cannot make plain to his finite understanding will be left in the cold, chilling atmosphere of unbelief and questioning doubts, and will make shipwreck of faith". – {CCh 93.4}

"It is Satan’s plan to weaken the faith of God’s people in the Testimonies. Satan knows how to make his attacks." – {CCh 93.5}

"The gifts are next questioned; then, of course, they have but little weight, and instruction given through vision is disregarded. Next follows skepticism in regard to the vital points of our faith, the pillars of our position, then doubt as to the Holy Scriptures, and then the downward march to perdition. When the Testimonies, which were once believed, are doubted and given up, Satan knows the deceived ones will not stop at this; and he redoubles his efforts till he launches them into open rebellion, which becomes incurable and ends in destruction."– {CCh 94.1}

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ProdigalOne] #177720
11/01/15 02:46 PM
11/01/15 02:46 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne

Elle, I believe that you have been drawn toward some unhealthy spiritual influences as a direct result of your rejection of much of the Spirit of Prophesy.
You told me that you have little confidence in the writings of Ellen White after the death of James White.

misrepresenting information... I did not refer to myself but to others. I said the following :
Originally Posted By: elle
.... So to me those that suspect any writings beyond 1881 is not that far fetch.

Originally Posted By: prodigalone
I beg you to reconsider. Remember, God is in control. If our Lord desires that His people receive the messages delivered through His prophet, He is absolutely able to preserve those messages. The Lord God, Creator of the universe, Savior of humanity, is mightier than any! Have faith in Him, Sister. He is more than capable of thwarting any mortal manipulation of His prophetic warnings!

your very off-topic and off many other things. If you want to discussed further what we have exchanged concerning – Jesuit infiltration, the preserving of EGW writings without the need to canonized it, etc… it is good & the rule here to open another discussion.

I have compiled below our off-topic exchange here so you can easily bring it to start another discussion if you desire so.

Quote:
Elle : #3. With all honesty, I think no one of us (SDAs) should or can quote any of EGW's writings because our Church failed to make a cleanup(cannonize) her writings. All the EGW writings we have we do not know which texts comes straight from her pen. She had a large team of people working and writing for her that we are told that Ellen has approved. Plus some of EGW writings has been changed here and there even after her death and we are told that she had approved or would approve of it by the white estate. I have known an SDA and heard of others who goes to the extend to not trust any EGW's writtings dating after 1881 -- when James White died and ceased to oversee her writtings.

I do believe the Lord spoke to Ellen, however until our Church does the work needed to clean up and tell us what actually came from the pen of Ellen…’till then I only have the Holy Scriptures and the guidance of the the Holy Spirit to rely on.

ProdigalOne :Elle, I believe we must trust that God has preserved the integrity of the Spirit of Prophesy. If we begin to doubt the veracity of the messages the Lord has gifted the Church with, then this same line of logic will lead us to question the Bible itself! After all it is far older and has passed through far more hands than the SOP writings.

Questioning God's power to preserve the Word that He has once delivered to us has led more than one denomination, and I'm afraid even some Seventh Day Adventists to disaster. With no firm foundation, we are left blind and bound to fall into a pit...

The quote below is from 1883, two years after your deadline; however, these words were not written behind closed doors, in some private study. Sister White spoke these words in a sermon in front of the General Conference. That is a rather large number of respectable witnesses. I believe them to be accurate:

"When you find men questioning the testimonies, finding fault with them, and seeking to draw away the people from their influence, be assured that God is not at work through them. It is another spirit..."

1SM 45.1 - From a sermon at the General Conference of 1883

Elle :I understand and respect your position.

I thought it interesting that you acknowledge the validity of James Arrabito's work; so in this are you agreeing that our Church has been infiltrated by the Jesuit?

There is an old picture from the 1888 conference having all the men(5 of them) sitting next to Ellen in the front row doing the masson's secret hidden hand symbol. There is an interesting discussion here on this forum about this. Only from the picture there's a large possibility that the SDA Church was infiltrated as early as 1888 or even sooner. So to me those that suspect any writings beyond 1881 is not that far fetch.

Personally this infiltration doesn't botter me and see this as part of the Lord's plan not only for the SDA Church but for all churches. We need to remember that all the Beasts Empires were set by the Lord to serve His purpose(Rom 13).

ProdigalOne :I heard about James Arrabito long before I joined this site. While I am not 100% certain of the validity of Alberto Rivera's testimony, I have no doubt that the SDA denomination has been infiltrated by the Jesuits. It's just too logical a move for them not to have done it.

Elle : Tx for confirming and I agree that it is too logical for them not to have done it.

ProdigalOne :I agree, it doesn't bother me that the SDA Church has been infiltrated. It is just another reason to check everything by the Bible. Although, I have faith that God has preserved the writings of ALL of His prophets, the writings of Ellen White should also be checked out with Scripture. So far, I have found no discrepancies between the two.

Since "all things, (are) set by the Lord to serve His purpose"(Rom 13)
would it not serve our Father's purpose to preserve intact the messages
He sent to His children through His Prophets, including those He delivered
through Ellen White?

Elle :In History the Lord cannonize the OT before Christ 1st coming and again cannonized the NT writings afterwards. The writings of EGW has not been cannonized nor is it in the GCs agenda. I think it is very presumptuous to think that all of EGW writings has been preserved without seeing the same work the Lord has done with OT & NT.

ProdigalOne :Have you considered what would motivate infiltrators of the SDA to allow their presence be detected? It would be an absolutely Machiavellian method of sewing the seeds of doubt about the veracity of a major portion of the Spirit of Prophesy, and they wouldn't have to lift a finger.

Elle :I see it this way -- The Lord has always provided a lot of reasons for people to neglect their duty to test all things against the Law of Moses which is the foundation of all truth(Is 8:20). Prophets has always been tested against the Law. And also to take note....prophets has to grow into their ministry. They are not without human errors. That's why cannonizing their work is important and was needed in the past. The biggest error prophets do is they bring their own interpretation of the Lord's Word received in the beginning of their ministry. It takes lots of refinement and maturity to come and accept that most of the time the Lord did not provide interpretation. The Lord requires of them to only speak the Word given without adding or substracting to it.

A Friendly Reminder
I must remind you that you have brought forth a public false accusation based on false biblical grounds on me and our brother Stephen. I do think you know how to remedied this so you won't appear as a malicious witness in front of the heavenly court.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177731
11/02/15 12:34 PM
11/02/15 12:34 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

Elle said:

"misrepresenting information... I did not refer to myself but to others. I said the following :
Originally Posted By: elle
.... So to me those that suspect any writings beyond 1881 is not that far fetch."

After rereading the "letter" of your post, I find that you are correct in that you did not specifically claim to distrust Sister White's writings after the death of James White. For this mistake, I do apologize. It was an oversight and not intentional.

It is, however, quite obvious that the "spirit" of your statement above is that you agree with those who doubt the veracity of Sister White's writings subsequent to the death of James White!

I do stand behind this part of my statement as quoted by you:

"Elle, I believe that you have been drawn toward some unhealthy spiritual influences as a direct result of your rejection of much of the Spirit of Prophesy."

Elle said:

"With all honesty, I think no one of us (SDAs) should or can quote any of EGW's writings..."

Oh, I have made yet another mistake. You do not reject "much" of the Spirit of Prophesy. You reject ALL of it. Or do you consider "honestly" thinking "no one of us (SDAs) should or can quote ANY of EGW's writings" to mean you trust the writings of God's last day Prophet?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177732
11/02/15 01:30 PM
11/02/15 01:30 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

Elle, your only justification for rejecting the writings of Sister White seems to be that they have not been "canonized"?  

Is it your contention that God is powerless to preserve the urgent messages He delivered through His end time Prophet?  Are His desperately needed warnings and wisdom only valid when they have been vetted by some church committee?

Most of the books of the New Testament were read and distributed as Scripture by individual Christians and church’s for hundreds of years before their church councils claimed to give us the Bible.

In fact since the New Testament was not "canonized" until 397AD by the (Catholic) Council of Carthage: according to your reasoning it would seem that for over 350 years following the crucifixion of Christ, the Church should not have quoted ANY of the New Testament!

"My sheep hear my voice".  John 10:27

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
Hebrews 11:1

"But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]".
Hebrews 11:6

Where is your faith? 

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ProdigalOne] #177736
11/02/15 02:21 PM
11/02/15 02:21 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
topicProdigalone start another discussion.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177737
11/02/15 02:54 PM
11/02/15 02:54 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment: Malicious trading is rampant in the Western Countries using computer and high-end technologies. In this article, we see that China will not tolerate this in the coming new system. That's good to see. What China is doing in their country needs to be done in the Western countries too.

China Arrests Three High Frequency Traders For "Destabilizing The Market And Profiting From Volatility"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-02...rofiting-volati
11/02/2015
Quote:
Last night we reported the shocking news that none other than "China's Carl Icahn" (or its "Warren Buffett" depending on the news source), Xu Xiang - who has ranked China's 188th richest man with $2.2 billion in net worth according to the Hurun rich list - had been arrested in what was the latest crackdown against "malicious short sellers", with Bloomberg adding that Shanghai police raided hedge fund Zexi Investment on Sunday, taking away computers and other materials, "in the latest attempt by Chinese authorities to crack down on strategies blamed for exacerbating a $5 trillion stock-market rout."
According to the FT, Xiang "was the the leading light of the “Limit-up Kamikaze Squad”, a group of hedge fund managers known for their fearless speculation."

He was “captain” of the loose collection of fund managers centred on the coastal city of Ningbo in eastern Zhejiang province who are known for pushing favoured stocks up by the 10 per cent daily limit on Chinese exchanges.
To be sure the hedge fund's stunning returns which saw 4 of its 5 funds return over 60% during the June to August Shanghai Composite rout, only added to the "case" against Chinese shorters in what will likely be the first of many such crackdowns against anyone who disobeys the market's primary directive of only going higher.
There was an even more dramatic interlude in the news when Chinese media first reported, then retracted that an associated of Xiang's, Wu Shuang "tried to resist escape, and was shot by police on the spot."

But while the fate of both Zexi, and its various founders remains in limbo, just as notable is that while the US regulators dither, China has already launched its crackdown against High Frequency Traders.

As the raid of Zexi's office was taking place, Shanghai police also arrested 3 suspects as they cracked a case of stock futures price manipulation involving over 11.3 billion yuan (US$1.8 billion), police said yesterday in a statement.

According to Shanghai Daily, Yishidun, a commercial company registered in Jiangsu Province’s Zhangjiagang City in 2012, was found to use an illegal stock futures trading software to destabilize the market and profit from volatility.

In other words, Yishidun was a high-frequency trader doing precisely what HFTs do not only in China but around the entire world: recall that none other than HFT poster child Virtu boasted that on the day of the August 24 HFT/ETF clash crash it had "one of its most profitable days in history."

Reuters adds that "the firm allegedly used software to buy up to 31 futures contracts in one second, said Xinhua, adding from early June to early July it made a net profit of over 500 million yuan."

More from the source:

The software uses complex algorithms to analyze the markets and are able to spot emerging trends in a fraction of a second. By essentially anticipating and beating the trends to the market place, institutions that implement high frequency trading can gain favorable returns on trades they make by essence of their bid-ask spread, resulting in significant profits.

The firm made 8,110 deals with 11.3 billion yuan in turnover, and made a total profit of 2 billion yuan since 2012. It made a profit of 500 million yuan from the Chinese stock market rout in June and July.
Based on their names, it would appear that the founders of the HFT firm were Russian, Georgy Zarya and Anton Murashov. The duo urged general manager Gao Yan to borrow 31 individual and corporate accounts to trade stock futures with nearly 7 million yuan capital.

As instructed by Zarya, Gao also sent over 1 million yuan to Jin Wenxian, a technical supervisor with a futures company who helped Yishidun cover up the transactions while using the software undetected by authorities and transferring funds, the statement said. While Gao, Jin and Liang Ze, another senior executive of Yishidun, have been arrested, the case is still under investigation.

Xinhua adds that "the company's trade activities deteriorated the fluctuations in daily trade prices and affected then market trade prices and normal trade orders."

Hardly new, Chinese authorities have previously blamed "malicious" trading in stock futures for stoking share volatility that saw bourses slide over 40 percent since June. Investigations into market manipulation have so far netted journalists, senior executives in brokerages and even securities regulators.

However, the actual arrests of established, household name investors and now, high frequency traders, is a new development, and reminds us of what we said over a year ago, namely that when the market is going up and HFTs are assisting the creation of upward price momentum, everyone is happy. However, the moment a market crashes, there is no easier target than a bunch of math PhDs.

This has already happened in China. It will happen in the US once central bankers can no longer halt the next market crash which they themselves have guaranteed with 606 rate cuts and $13 trillion in liquidity injections.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177738
11/02/15 03:55 PM
11/02/15 03:55 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Elle said:

"your very off-topic and off many other things. If you want to discussed further what we have exchanged concerning – Jesuit infiltration, the preserving of EGW writings without the need to canonized it, etc… it is good & the rule here to open another discussion."

Elle, it may seem that I am off topic; however, you are expounding interpretations of biblical prophesy that directly contradict the Spirit of Prophesy.  This renders your points completely untenable and is the reason for my repeated appeals for you to believe the writings of Sister White.

For instance in your original post, you claim the identity of "Mystery Babylon" is "(the 1% Elite)".

Ellen White, GC 382.2, states:

"The woman (Babylon) of Revelation 17 is described as “arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness:...and upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots.” Says the prophet: “I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.” Babylon is further declared to be “that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.” Revelation 17:4-6, 18. The power that for so many centuries maintained despotic sway over the monarchs of Christendom is Rome."

She identifies Mystery Babylon as the Roman Catholic Church.  Not "the 1%"!

Your view of prophesy (an earthly millennium, a financial basis for the new kingdom, misidentification of at least one of the Beasts of Revelation, fiat currency as the Mark of the Beast rather than Sunday Law!), these all directly contradict the Spirit of Prophesy!

Since this is a Seventh Day Adventist forum, it seems reasonable to compare theories such as yours to our fundamental beliefs.  After all, this site is for SDA members and friends of the SDA Church.  It is a wolf-free zone, so to speak.  It is NOT an ecumenical gathering place for other churches (God's Kingdom Ministries) to proselytize.  There are plenty of sites for that sort of thing.

You have an interesting slant on end time events; however, it is far from being that of a Seventh Day Adventist.  

Your profile states that you are an SDA member.  Do you accept as true the 28 Fundamental Beliefs?

How about Fundamental Belief #18, The Gift of Prophecy:

"One of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is prophecy. This gift is an identifying mark of the remnant church and was manifested in the ministry of Ellen. G. White. As the Lord’s messenger, her writings are a CONTINUING and AUTHORITATIVE source of truth which provide for the church comfort, GUIDANCE, INSTRUCTION, and CORRECTION."

Elle, forgive me if I appear to be off topic, but the fact is that if your prophetic interpretations blatantly contradict the writings of Ellen White, then true Seventh Day Adventists will reject them.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #177739
11/02/15 05:25 PM
11/02/15 05:25 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Elle said:

"I must remind you that you have brought forth a public false accusation based on false biblical grounds on me and our brother Stephen. I do think you know how to remedied this so you won't appear as a malicious witness in front of the heavenly court."

Elle, believe me, my "witness" was never intended to be "malicious". Quite the opposite. I have acted only out of love and concern, both for you and the body of Christ. It saddens me to see you turn away from the Light God has poured out upon you.

You have charged me with publically accusing you and "brother" Stephen on false biblical grounds. You have done so in this thread, so I will answer you here.

"Brother" Stephen encourages his followers to break the Commandments of God with cleverly spun sophistry. Complex distortions of feast days and New Moon nonsense, designed to nullify the clear and simple thus saith the Lord to "Remember the Sabbath Day!"

If the Sabbath somehow magically cycled over to Sunday, why is the New Testament silent about the change? Why did Sister White not bother to mention it? It seems like a rather large oversight, surely someone should have pointed out the changeover?

"Brother" Stephen also, uses a link on his God's Kingdom Ministries website to direct unsuspecting followers to a man who claims to be the "Savior" and "Creator"! If you like, I can quote you the biblical warning concerning the spirit of Antichrist, but sadly, I believe you already know it.

Your "brother" Stephen Jones is a deceiver, who twists God's pure and simple Word until it is a complex tangle, a sticky web, mangled beyond recognition. He is truely a wolf among the Sheep!

You are so certain that our Lord has been completely powerless to prevent Jesuit infiltrators from influencing the published Spirit of Prophesy.
Have you considered your own actions on this site: speaking out against the Sabbath, denigrating God's Last Day Prophet?

Elle, you appear to be a polite, intelligent, and open hearted lady: perhaps too open hearted. If the purpose of the Jesuit infiltration is to tear down the pillars of Seventh Day Adventism, then you serve their purpose beautifully...

Page 48 of 119 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!