HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,795 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Satan says world war three is here #178466
11/25/15 09:01 AM
11/25/15 09:01 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline OP
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Satan says world war three is here

Here is a quote from Early Writings which identifies the man who will lead the world to PERDITION.

"A train of cars was shown me, going with the speed of lightning. The angel bade me look carefully. I fixed my eyes upon the train. It seemed that the whole world was on board, that there could not be one left. Said the angel, “They are binding in bundles ready to burn.” Then he showed me the conductor, who appeared like a stately, fair person, whom all the passengers looked up to and reverenced. I was perplexed and asked my attending angel who it was. He said, It is Satan. He is the conductor in the form of an angel of light. He has taken the world captive. They are given over to strong delusions, to believe a lie, that they may be damned. This agent, the next highest in order to him, is the engineer, and other of his agents are employed in different offices as he may need them, and they are all going with lightning speed to perdition.” {EW 88.2}

The eighth king of Revelation 17 is also said to lead the world to PERDITION, so can we all agree this is the same entity?

"And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. Revelation 17:11

"The “man of sin,” which is also styled “the mystery of iniquity,” “the son of perdition,” and “that wicked,” represents the papacy..." {GC 356.1}

So this son of PERDITION is the stately fair PERSON whom the whole world looks up to in reverence and he is the eighth Papal king since the beginning of the healing of the head wound in 1929. (Not for debate this is a perfect understanding of the truth)

So look at what this eighth papal king, the SON OF PERDITION just proclaimed...

Pope Francis calls Paris attacks piece of a ‘piecemeal World War III’

Pope Francis lamented a string of deadly terrorist attacks in Paris on Friday night, calling them a “piece” of a “piecemeal World War III.”

“I am close to the people of France, to the families of the victims, and I am praying for all of them,” the pontiff said Saturday, according to the Vatican Radio. “I am moved, and I am saddened. I do not understand — these things hard to understand.”

Washing Times news article

This is a repeat of what he said last year...

A "piecemeal" World War III may have already begun with the current spate of crimes, massacres and destruction, Pope Francis has warned.
He was speaking during a visit to Italy's largest military cemetery, where he was commemorating the centenary of World War I.
"War is madness," the Pope said at a memorial to 100,000 Italian soldiers at Redipuglia cemetery near Slovenia.
The Argentine Pope has often condemned the idea of war in God's name.
Only last month, Pope Francis said the international community would be justified in using force to stop what he called "unjust aggression" by Islamic State militants, who have killed or displaced thousands of people in Iraq and Syria, including many Christians, the BBC's David Willey reports.
In Saturday's homily, standing at the altar beneath Italy's fascist-era Redipuglia memorial - where 100,000 Italian soldiers killed during WWI are buried, 60,000 of them unnamed, the Pope paid tribute to the victims of all wars.
"Humanity needs to weep, and this is the time to weep," he said.

This is Satan speaking. He is the stately fair person the whole world wonders after telling the world World War II is here. When are you all going to WAKE UP?

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Satan says world war three is here [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178470
11/25/15 05:33 PM
11/25/15 05:33 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada

First, kindly explain how "A MAN OF SIN" could be a big, fat "papacy" and a long line of "popes". Paul says, "Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God." (2 Thes. 2:3-10)

Secondly, how could this man of sin set himself up in God's temple in the SDA worldview when SDA bite anyone who points out the falsity of their doctrine of an IJ, the foundation principle of which is that God's temple is in heaven? Do SDA now proclaim the Catholic idea that Rome is THE Eternal City?

Thirdly, did the Pope declare World War III, or was he lamenting the tendency of others to shout disparaging and violent remarks at others, remarks and actions that bear the stamp of false prophecy?

///

Re: Satan says world war three is here [Re: James Peterson] #178471
11/25/15 06:26 PM
11/25/15 06:26 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
***** STAFF EDIT *****

Originally Posted By: James Peterson

First, kindly explain how "A MAN OF SIN" could be a big, fat "papacy" and a long line of "popes". Paul says, "Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God." (2 Thes. 2:3-10)

Sin is the transgression of God's law and the papacy is responsible for the whole world breaking God's commandments and defending those actions as if it is from God. This makes him the MAN OF SIN. He "thought to change God's laws" (Sabbath, Graven Images)

"The apostle Paul warned the church not to look for the coming of Christ in his day. “That day shall not come,” he says, “except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed.” 2 Thessalonians 2:3. Not till after the great apostasy, and the long period of the reign of the “man of sin,” can we look for the advent of our Lord. The “man of sin,” which is also styled “the mystery of iniquity,” “the son of perdition,” and “that wicked,” represents the papacy, which, as foretold in prophecy, was to maintain its supremacy for 1260 years. This period ended in 1798. The coming of Christ could not take place before that time. Paul covers with his caution the whole of the Christian dispensation down to the year 1798. It is this side of that time that the message of Christ’s second coming is to be proclaimed. {GC 356.1}

Secondly, how could this man of sin set himself up in God's temple in the SDA worldview when SDA bite anyone who points out the falsity of their doctrine of an IJ, the foundation principle of which is that God's temple is in heaven? Do SDA now proclaim the Catholic idea that Rome is THE Eternal City?

We don't claim that HE does.
Not only does the pope claim that ROME is the ETERNAL Holy City (because he reigns there) and they also claim to have control over Jerusalem, but he reigns over the hearts and minds of over a billion people. So he reigns over their heart temple.

Thirdly, did the Pope declare World War III, or was he lamenting the tendency of others to shout disparaging and violent remarks at others, remarks and actions that bear the stamp of false prophecy?

***** STAFF EDIT ***** Why don't you investigate yourself? You have a strong mind yet all you want to do here is argue without doing any real investigating yourself. You come to an SDA website and make us run around to find things that could be easily found by a thousand sources by everyone from the Protestant reformers to the Spirit of Prophecy and you sit here and defend the pope and insist that we prove our position to you?

Last edited by Daryl; 11/26/15 01:36 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate portions.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Satan says world war three is here [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178472
11/25/15 06:51 PM
11/25/15 06:51 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
John Wesley (Methodist)

Quote:
"He is in an emphatical sense, the Man of Sin, as he increases all manner of sin above measure. And he is, too, properly styled the Son of Perdition, as he has caused the death of numberless multitudes, both of his opposers and followers... He it is...that exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped...claiming the highest power, and highest honour...claiming the prerogatives which belong to God alone." Taken from Antichrist and His Ten Kingdoms by John Wesley, pg. 110.

Re: Satan says world war three is here [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178473
11/25/15 06:52 PM
11/25/15 06:52 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Roger Williams (First Baptist Pastor in America)

Quote:
"the pretended Vicar of Christ on earth, who sits as God over the Temple of God, exalting himself not only above all that is called God, but over the souls and consciences of all his vassals, yea over the Spirit of Christ, over the Holy Spirit, yea, and God himself...speaking against the God of heaven, thinking to change times and laws; but he is the son of perdition (II Thess. 2)."

Re: Satan says world war three is here [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178474
11/25/15 06:54 PM
11/25/15 06:54 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
John Knox (Scotch Presbyterian)

Quote:
"that tyranny which the pope himself has for so many ages exercised over the church" and that the pope should be recognized as "the very antichrist, and son of perdition, of whom Paul speaks." Taken from The Zurich Letters, pg. 199 by John Knox.

Re: Satan says world war three is here [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178475
11/25/15 06:58 PM
11/25/15 06:58 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Cotton Mather (Congregational Theologian)

Quote:
"The oracles of God foretold the rising of an Antichrist in the Christian Church: and in the Pope of Rome, all the characteristics of that Antichrist are so marvelously answered that if any who read the Scriptures do not see it, there is a marvelous blindness upon them." Taken from The Fall of Babylon by Cotton Mather

I could list a hundred more if you want. And they all say the same thing. Namely; if you can't see that the pope is the man of sin then you are blind. So if you don't agree with the protestant expositors who reformed, then who do you agree with?

Re: Satan says world war three is here [Re: jamesonofthunder] #178476
11/25/15 07:02 PM
11/25/15 07:02 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Even some Roman Catholics have called the pope the man of sin, which is Antichrist (in case you didn't know)

Arnulf Bishop of Orleans (Roman Catholic)

Quote:
"deplored the roman popes as "monsters of guilt" and declared in a council called by the King of France in 991AD that the pontiff, clad in purple and gold, was, "Antichrist, sitting in the temple of God, and showing himself as God" -Phillip Schaff, History of the Christian church, 8 vols., reprint of the 3d (1910)ed.

But you don't know the pope is the man of sin? Where do you congregate that you don't know these things, and why are you here?

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!