HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,127 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
What's Coming in 2017? #178978
01/10/16 06:33 PM
01/10/16 06:33 PM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Have any of you watched the following video, especially the first portion of it pertaining to 2017?

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: What's Coming in 2017? [Re: Daryl] #178987
01/11/16 01:32 PM
01/11/16 01:32 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
I scanned this up to the 48 minute mark. Interesting info - the convergence of expectations in 2017 - the Jubilee by the Pope, the fulfillment of the medieval Rabbis' prophecy, the 500th anniversary of the Reformation, the 100th anniversary of the Fatima apparition of Mary.

Regarding the Jubilee, what Pastor Walter didn't mention is that many Evangelicals and Jews believe the Jubilee began last fall, 2015 on the Day of Atonement. There is scriptural support for this. The Evengelicals generally rely on modern events in Israel to support their view but they have scriptural support they aren't aware of.

So the bottom line for me is that if this is in fact the 'acceptable year of the Lord and the day of vengeance of our God' there will be no mistaking it between now and next fall. Personally, I'm seeing confirmation already that this is the year the Jubilee trumpet is sounding, but like I said, if this is really the case, there will be no mistaking it by the fall. Ellen White speaks of an overwhelming surprise, which is not the second coming but is some kind of physical and spiritual shaking on a scale that has never been witnessed before. Since Isaiah pictures the Jubilee as a year of both great grace and great judgment (See Is 61:1-3) perhaps this is the year we will be "surprised".

Re: What's Coming in 2017? [Re: Charity] #179016
01/12/16 02:41 PM
01/12/16 02:41 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
I went thru it all. It was long and it was hard to bear all the criticism of Lutheran's and Catholic's doctrines. As far as I have seen via studies, all denominations(including SDAs) are BLIND. That's what Jesus said to us about the Laodicean Church. It's sad the SDA Church is arrogant in taking a stand of knowing truth. I guess that's the mark of the Laodicean Church, they don't know they are blind.

Originally Posted By: Mark S.
I scanned this up to the 48 minute mark. Interesting info - the convergence of expectations in 2017 - the Jubilee by the Pope, the fulfillment of the medieval Rabbis' prophecy, the 500th anniversary of the Reformation, the 100th anniversary of the Fatima apparition of Mary.

Something worth pointing out concerning these 3 events Mark mentions above that their prophetic timeline shows these emerging on 2017.

On the 40min mark with Judah Ben Samuel who they claim was an ex-Jew who was an expert on the Jubilee law and have made these prediction. The irony of it all -- he's not much of an expert at all for he constructed his timeline counting 50 years for a Jubilee cycle when he should of counted 49 years. I mean that's knowledge you learn in Jubilee 101.

The 50th year and the 1st year is the same year. So his timeline of 10 Jubilee cycles is 500 years instead of being 490 years(=70 weeks of 7 years) that we see in Daniel. That tells us a lot of his level of expertise. His timeline doesn’t hold water.

Walter mist that.

Concerning the date of 2017, despite of their faulty timellne and trying to show these 3 events emerge on 2017 and prophecising of a coming Jubilee in 2017 -- the date 2017 is still an important date and I think there is potentially will be a Jubilee type on that year. Nothing to do with the events they have attached to it; but the event the Lord has put into it to be the end of the CABAL(Mystery Babylon) Empire ruling. It appears that by 2017 Mystery Babylon's system will be destroyed (see Post#161945) and 2017 will end the Israelites captivity period of 7 times(7x 360 = 2520 years). So based on that, I'm expecting that there will be a type of Jubilee in 2017 resulting from the collapse of Mystery Babylon.

I think by now the Cabals knows that they will fall in 2017 (as all the signs is pointing to a soon economic collapse and an increasing world's nation shifting to China and Russia's economic platform since 2012). So the Pope's prophesy put in place is probably based on the info circulating he has by being inside the loop of the Elites circle. So by taking advantage of this inside scoop, this prophesy will give some appearance that the RCC's have a "prophetic eye" and might give the Church a sort of survival standing amid this coming collapse. I think the RCC is trying to save their skin with this Jubilee prophesy. Despite, all denomination (including the RCC) will be shaken to their core as the Lord will have more of His truth emerge as the years progress. So I think this RCC prophesy very interesting by giving us some info what is known inside their Elites circle.

Another thing worth mentioning, is a Jubilee is to be declare on the day of Atonement. The Pope first declared it to be on December 11 2015 (and in that document it was changed to December 8th???). Regardless, neither of these dates were the day of Atonement which was Sept 23. A declaration of the Jubilee happens on the 10th day of the 7th month of the 49th year. The year of Jubilee would role unto the next year which is the 50th year and the 1st year of the next cycle. So technically 2016 should be the Jubilee if it is announced the fall of the 2015 as I think the Pope attempted to do. So I was surprise that they accounted 2017 as the year of Jubilee and not 2016.

Concerning Mark's comment that 2015 being a year of Jubilee (well the 49th year of the cycle) I guess it depends which calendar we are using. Like I mentioned in Mark's "A super Jubilee" discussion(post#177648, that the Jewish Jubilee calendar is off from the Lord's creation calendar. When Israel were to enter the promise land on the 1.5 year they were in the wilderness and believed the 10 evil reports instead of the Joshua and Caleb's good report. -- that day was the day of atonement -- a day of decision. They should of blown the Jubilee trumpet on that day and make that day a day of Jubilation; but instead, because lack of faith they did not and turn that day into a day of sorrow and weeping.

That year was the 50th jubilee cycle from Adam creation, but they did not enter the promise land in that year. The Israelites entered Canaan 38 years later. Their Jubilee Calendar started when they entered Canaan and started counting the 7th year rest year from that year which was something like 11 years off from the creation Jubilee cycle. This is a study that I haven't completed yet, but we need to take that discrepency of these two calendars into account. Then in the 70 weeks from after the captivity there was a 76 years lapse before that count that also affected the Jewish Jubilee calendar versus the Lord's Creation calendar. I believe the Lord made some correction to bring us closer in sync. My understanding we're now only one week off to the Creation calendar. Anyway that's quite a tedious study to take.

Thus, to my understanding the next Creation Jubilee cycle ends (1986 + 49) in 2035. However, the destruction of Mystery Babylon appears to end in 2017 (see Post#161945). So I do expect a Jubilee TYPE of event occuring in 2017 with the freeing of the people from the Babylonian captivity as seen back in the 530s BC with old Babylon. Despite the world will probably experience a type of Jubilee, 2017 is not a Jubilee year.

I would expect the 2nd coming of Christ to happen on a Jubilee year from the Creation Calendar, thus on 2035, but maybe this might be cut short. I do not know the year; but I'm watching what the Lord is doing thru the events He's fulfilling every year and trying to understand what He's revealing to us in these that occurs during His feasts dates and other important watch dates.

Blessings
Re: What's Coming in 2017? [Re: Daryl] #179021
01/12/16 07:25 PM
01/12/16 07:25 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Creation calendar. Is it correct?

Elle, what year was Christ born?

Re: What's Coming in 2017? [Re: kland] #179035
01/13/16 11:12 AM
01/13/16 11:12 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
Creation calendar. Is it correct?

???

Originally Posted By: kland
Elle, what year was Christ born?

My understanding is Christ was born on the day of Trumpet at the end of September in 2 BC. There's many historical and astrological (?proper word?) cross references that points to that date. Below is just a quick summary but going to the sources and further studies would need to be done to really establish this :

- the date (2 BC) of the decree from Caesar Augustus in which he was celebrating his 25th year since being proclaimed Augustus in 27 BC.

- Astrological events(many conjunctions) mainly around Jupiter that the Magi were observing that started in May 3BC and peaked on Dec 25th 2BC.

- The date of the death of King Herod in January 1BC. Josephus mentioned that their was an lunar eclipse the night Herod burnt alive Matthias and others. Herod was already sick at that time, and he died two weeks after that incidence. The eclipse of Jan 9th 1 BC is the best one that fit this time. Also Josephus tells us that Herod died at the age of 70. This also can be verified with other historical data giving different dates of Herod's political career that confirm that 1BC is the death of Herod and not 4BC (this view came from a commentary mistake some scholar had put in Josephus writings saying that the lunar eclipse happened on March 4BC.)

- The writings of Tertullian who was a Roman lawyer born in 160 AD who was a Christian. He commented on the birth of Jesus in his book "An answer to the Jews" in relevance to the empire of Augustus(41st year) and the death of Cleopatra(28th year after). Both these references further confirms a 2 BC birth date for Jesus.

-Irenaeus and Eusebius (early Church leaders) also dated the birth of Jesus to the 41st year of Augustus.

-the fifteenth year of Tiberius Caesar that confirms when John the Baptist(& Jesus) reached 30 years old that confirms a 2 BC date too.

-Jesus death in 33 AD -- There's no Nisan 14 that falls on a Friday in 31 AD (see post #139915 that list the time & date of moon phases from NASA data for years 30 to 33AD.)

The only way to save the 31 AD is you need to take a position (see discussion) like Rosangela by saying Jesus did not die on Nisan 14th on the day of Passover but on Nisan 15th on the day of unleavened bread. However, the data pointing to Jesus' birth on 2 BC supports a 33 AD death and would further conflicts a 31 AD death.

For sure, we need to check these data much closer. And if these are true and we are found corrected... then its a blessed day for us to realized that we were BLIND. We are all blind -- even me I do recognize that am still very blind. I'm starting to see a tiny bit at a time because its been like 7 years I have recognized my blindness and can more easily put in question what I think I see (understand).

We shouldn't be surprised because Jesus told us that we were blind by describing the Laodicean Church. The day we come to realized that we are blind is the day we can start seeing again (a tiny bit at a time) by relying on Jesus eyesalve. So let's not be afraid to test our understanding nor be bitter at the Church if we find some errors. I see no point in that because it's all part of the Lord's plan to sanctify us and to teach us His ways in His perfect timing.

Blessings
Re: What's Coming in 2017? [Re: Daryl] #179063
01/16/16 09:27 PM
01/16/16 09:27 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Frank Fournier, just retired ASI President, (another French Canadian Elle) stated in his final ASI sermon in Spokane last August that the Laodicean message is the Three Angel's Messages. He backed it up with some good arguments. If you can, listen to it on Audioverse under Presenters. It should be one of Frank's most recent messages.

Re: What's Coming in 2017? [Re: Charity] #179070
01/17/16 02:24 PM
01/17/16 02:24 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
Frank Fournier, just retired ASI President, (another French Canadian Elle) stated in his final ASI sermon in Spokane last August that the Laodicean message is the Three Angel's Messages. He backed it up with some good arguments. If you can, listen to it on Audioverse under Presenters. It should be one of Frank's most recent messages.

I would be interested in listening to that and see how he connects the two. Tx for mentioning this. Is there a link available to this sermon? I tried to find it but not sure if I found it or not.

The three Fournier Brothers seems to have been gems for the Church. I have only known Robert(& his family) personally years back by being members of the same Church when I was living near Montreal. I have heard his personal witness how the Lord brought him in the Church. It is Robert that brought all of his emmediate family into the Church afterwards. Robert was a humble colporter back in those days.

Blessings
Re: What's Coming in 2017? [Re: Elle] #179128
01/22/16 03:05 PM
01/22/16 03:05 PM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle

I would be interested in listening to that and see how he connects the two. Tx for mentioning this. Is there a link available to this sermon? I tried to find it but not sure if I found it or not.

The three Fournier Brothers seems to have been gems for the Church. I have only known Robert(& his family) personally years back by being members of the same Church when I was living near Montreal. I have heard his personal witness how the Lord brought him in the Church. It is Robert that brought all of his emmediate family into the Church afterwards. Robert was a humble colporter back in those days.

Are you aware that John Fournier, our Maritime Conference President, is Frank Fournier's brother?

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: What's Coming in 2017? [Re: Daryl] #179135
01/23/16 02:35 PM
01/23/16 02:35 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle

Originally Posted By: Daryl
Are you aware that John Fournier, our Maritime Conference President, is Frank Fournier's brother?

Yes, I am. He's brother #3 ;+) I don't know how many brothers there were in their family; maybe there's more. You must of met Robert Daryl, as wasn't Robert working at the Maritime conference (not as the president, but involve somewhere) also years before John?

Here's an old adventist archive picture(1976) of the baptism of their mom, Robert and his wife. Frank , John and their Sudbury Church pastor are also in the picture. (adventist archive link (go to page 8 of that pdf doc)

I must of not recall Robert's witness correctly for according to this article it appears that it is Frank that brought Robert and his wife and mom into the Church.

They are not from Quebec but from Sudbury Ontario. Sudbury is one of the main French community in Ontario. So sometime after that, Robert must of went to Quebec into the literature ministry.

Blessings
Re: What's Coming in 2017? [Re: Daryl] #179138
01/23/16 06:42 PM
01/23/16 06:42 PM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Sorry for the delay Elle. Here's a link. It's a video so you'll enjoy it even more. Frank is one of my favorite speakers.

https://www.audioverse.org/english/sermons/recordings/7993/go-ye-out-to-meet-him.html

I knew Robert a little from his time at Sudbury and South River where, if I remember right, he worked with Frank for a time at the self-supporting institution started by Drs. Elmira and Nigel Buxton. Robert had a long and fruitful LE career after that and may still be doing it. He made a good "How To" LE video series that you can order I think from Harvest Time but I'm not sure. I think highly of both Frank and Robert and wish I had the privilege of meeting their parents.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!