HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,765 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: dedication] #179142
01/24/16 05:25 AM
01/24/16 05:25 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Sister White writes;

"Satan sees that he is about to lose his case. He cannot sweep in the whole world. He makes one last desperate effort to overcome the faithful by deception. He does this in personating Christ. He clothes himself with the garments of royalty which have been accurately described in the vision of John. He has power to do this. He will appear to his deluded followers, the Christian world who received not the love of the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness (transgression of the law), as Christ coming the second time. {LDE 164.1}
He proclaims himself Christ, and he is believed to be Christ, a beautiful, majestic being clothed with majesty and, with soft voice and pleasant words, with glory unsurpassed by anything their mortal eyes had yet beheld. Then his deceived, deluded followers set up a shout of victory, “Christ has come the second time! Christ has come! He has lifted up His hands just as He did when He was upon the earth, and blessed us.”... {LDE 164.2}" (bold emphasis mine)

When will who be exposed?

Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: dedication] #179144
01/24/16 07:42 AM
01/24/16 07:42 AM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
There is no danger in heeding Christ's words BEFORE probation closes.

The Lord Jesus warned in Mt.24:23: "Then if anyone says to YOU, look here is the Christ! or 'There! Do not believe them."

Mt. 24:24-26: "For false Christ's and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. "See, I have told you beforehand. "Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it."

If Satan doesn't personate Jesus before probation closes, no one would be deceived by it. He begins this great deception BEFORE probation closes.

The truth we need to know on the matter are Christ's warnings as quoted above.
As long as a person knows the TRUTH about Jesus, His ways, and the truth about HIS coming, they won't be deceived, no matter when or how satan tries to personate Christ.

The error of "too late" is for those who expect a Christ to physically appear on earth, instead of way the scriptures describe His second coming. They are the ones who will be deceived by the imposter.
Once probation closes it will be too late for them.

So what do you make of this??
The charismatic preacher Benny Hinn claims Jesus is appearing. There are accounts of Jesus face appearing on the balcony, etc.

Originally Posted By: B.Hinn
I was preaching, I was actually ministering on a Sunday night to the sick when suddenly the people began screaming as the Lord's face appeared on the balcony. We have it on video. The Lord's face appeared on the balcony and what was so remarkable is right before that the same face appeared in the children's church on a blackboard. And a little child sitting there with crippled legs was healed instantly. The teacher comes running down from the balcony screaming and shouting, the kids are all behind her, telling us how the Lord had appeared up there. And when she came running down that's when the face of the Lord appeared in the main sanctuary. .. And what was even more remarkable is that night, that Sunday night service when I was having a healing service, as I was speaking the mouth was moving. The mouth ... the Lord's face was on the wall and you could see the mouth moving as I was speaking. .. (Benny Hinn, This Is Your Day, April 21, 2000)

Benny Hinn is expecting Christ to physically appear with him on the platform while he's preaching.

Or what do you think of another charismatic preacher's book on face to face encounters with Jesus. He teaches (and trains) people on the formula by which, if they follow it, Jesus will appear to them. According to him everyone can have Christ physically appearing to them. Not just once but 100's of times. And according to the reviews written concerning his book something is appearing to these people.

Originally Posted By: a person reviewing the book
This prophet's account is astounding after having over hundreds of visitations!!! His first-hand account of these visitations from Jesus, are mind-boggling but very believable. I learned that Jesus can appear to anyone in a dream or physically in person through an open vision. It's supernatural and yet so very real!!!

A different reviewer wrote:
Jesus appeared to me after reading this book and I'm not ashamed to say it... this book is the REAL THING!!! You can watch my testimony on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/qU6-jByBQyg

Originally Posted By: David Taylor
I was invited to a Pastor Benny Hinn crusade on Thursday through Friday. I’ve always liked going to Pastor Benny Hinn’s crusades. The presence of the Lord is so thick and glorious there. As we were in Pastor Benny’s Friday morning miracle service, during the beautiful atmosphere of worship, Jesus appeared walking up to me in the physical realm. He then began talking to me saying, “I’m sending you to this pastor’s church for a special purpose, and to bring a release and breakthrough to his personal life, destiny and ministry.”

Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: dedication] #179145
01/25/16 01:56 AM
01/25/16 01:56 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: dedication
There is no danger in heeding Christ's words BEFORE probation closes.

The Lord Jesus warned in Mt.24:23: "Then if anyone says to YOU, look here is the Christ! or 'There! Do not believe them."

Mt. 24:24-26: "For false Christ's and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. "See, I have told you beforehand. "Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it."

If Satan doesn't personate Jesus before probation closes, no one would be deceived by it. He begins this great deception BEFORE probation closes.

The truth we need to know on the matter are Christ's warnings as quoted above.
As long as a person knows the TRUTH about Jesus, His ways, and the truth about HIS coming, they won't be deceived, no matter when or how satan tries to personate Christ.

The error of "too late" is for those who expect a Christ to physically appear on earth, instead of way the scriptures describe His second coming. They are the ones who will be deceived by the imposter.
Once probation closes it will be too late for them.

So what do you make of this??
The charismatic preacher Benny Hinn claims Jesus is appearing. There are accounts of Jesus face appearing on the balcony, etc.

Originally Posted By: B.Hinn
I was preaching, I was actually ministering on a Sunday night to the sick when suddenly the people began screaming as the Lord's face appeared on the balcony. We have it on video. The Lord's face appeared on the balcony and what was so remarkable is right before that the same face appeared in the children's church on a blackboard. And a little child sitting there with crippled legs was healed instantly. The teacher comes running down from the balcony screaming and shouting, the kids are all behind her, telling us how the Lord had appeared up there. And when she came running down that's when the face of the Lord appeared in the main sanctuary. .. And what was even more remarkable is that night, that Sunday night service when I was having a healing service, as I was speaking the mouth was moving. The mouth ... the Lord's face was on the wall and you could see the mouth moving as I was speaking. .. (Benny Hinn, This Is Your Day, April 21, 2000)

Benny Hinn is expecting Christ to physically appear with him on the platform while he's preaching.

Or what do you think of another charismatic preacher's book on face to face encounters with Jesus. He teaches (and trains) people on the formula by which, if they follow it, Jesus will appear to them. According to him everyone can have Christ physically appearing to them. Not just once but 100's of times. And according to the reviews written concerning his book something is appearing to these people.

Originally Posted By: a person reviewing the book
This prophet's account is astounding after having over hundreds of visitations!!! His first-hand account of these visitations from Jesus, are mind-boggling but very believable. I learned that Jesus can appear to anyone in a dream or physically in person through an open vision. It's supernatural and yet so very real!!!

A different reviewer wrote:
Jesus appeared to me after reading this book and I'm not ashamed to say it... this book is the REAL THING!!! You can watch my testimony on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/qU6-jByBQyg

Originally Posted By: David Taylor
I was invited to a Pastor Benny Hinn crusade on Thursday through Friday. I’ve always liked going to Pastor Benny Hinn’s crusades. The presence of the Lord is so thick and glorious there. As we were in Pastor Benny’s Friday morning miracle service, during the beautiful atmosphere of worship, Jesus appeared walking up to me in the physical realm. He then began talking to me saying, “I’m sending you to this pastor’s church for a special purpose, and to bring a release and breakthrough to his personal life, destiny and ministry.”

Spiritism is Satanic.

But, these are nothing compared to when Satan actually puts on his show! Your comparing of these is very deceptive.

But, you are free to believe what you want to believe. But, this board sounds more evangelical all the time. We can have a number of competing ideas and they are all Biblical?? No. Only one can be correct. And we must find that one to be safe from Satan's deceptions.

Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: dedication] #179146
01/25/16 05:07 AM
01/25/16 05:07 AM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
What I see in the religious world is a great movement to accept physical manifestations of Christ's appearing.
It's already coming.

Thousands of people think this is a "deeper intimacy" with Christ! The religious world is being conditioned to accept the deception.

Early stages of the deceptions prepare for later deceptions.
Early stages of the deceptions cause a lot of people to be lost even if the so called greatest showing of the deception is yet future.

This isn't about some theological debate that we can neatly put into a tightly sealed box and put a date on it when it can be opened, and tuck it away as being "nothing to worry about now".

This is an ONGOING thing.

It's already happening. Yes, it will increase in intensity.
Even after the 1000 years Satan will present himself as the rightful savior.
After the 1000 years he "claims to be the prince who is the rightful owner of the world and whose inheritance has been unlawfully wrested from him. He represents himself to his deluded subjects as a redeemer, assuring them that his power has brought them forth from their graves and that he is about to rescue them from the most cruel tyranny." GC 663

Does that mean Satan doesn't present himself as the world's redeemer prior to the millennium? Of course not. We KNOW he is doing that now already.

This simply shows his strategy -- a strategy that he is using RIGHT NOW, and will use with increasing intensity. True, it will increase in intensity.

And yes, it is VERY Biblical --
2 Cor. 11:14 Don't marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
satan is appearing as an angel of light, he is appearing as Christ himself RIGHT NOW and deceiving thousands of people.
People are being prepared to accept this as "true". They think they are inviting Jesus to come, and a being they believe is Christ, is physically (face to face) coming and talking to them!!!!
This will increase in frequency and intensity right up to the end of time. There is NO SAFETY thinking it's just going to be ONE display sometime after probation closes. Even though Satan will be masquerading as Christ at that time, and will be demanding the kings to issue the death degree -- it does not negate the fact he is already deceiving people appearing to them as Christ.

The restraint on the fallen angels is being loosened, as more and more people are inviting and seeking for this. The personations will get bolder and bolder and more and more visible.

Yet we have people on Adventist forums telling us we are deceptive when we warn people -- just because the "show" isn't yet as they imagine it will be.

The only way to be safe from Satan's deceptions is NOT in trying to find a date when this will happen, (for like all deceptions it is a growing, entrapping thing spread over time) The way to be safe is to KNOW Who the real Christ is, and to know from scripture in what manner the TRUE Christ will manifest Himself.

That should be our study.

Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: dedication] #179149
01/25/16 10:41 AM
01/25/16 10:41 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
We need to remember that Satan is never really exposed before the Second Coming of Christ! Remember, he is claiming to be Christ on the earth as well as an angel of light.

It's not until after the 1000 years that Satan is finally exposed for who he truly is and he loses his influence over the lost.

Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: Alchemy] #179176
01/29/16 03:59 PM
01/29/16 03:59 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Alchemy
It doesn't make any sense for Satan to perform his most deceptive act after the close of probation!

Quote:

I say; So what!?! It's not about us or our understanding of anything! What does the Bible and Ellen White teach about it?

Is this a contradiction between these two statements?

Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: dedication] #179265
02/03/16 08:57 PM
02/03/16 08:57 PM
Daryl  Offline

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
The following quote from Ellen G. White tells us that the image of the beast will be formed before probation closes:
Quote:
The Lord has shown me clearly that the image of the beast will be formed before probation closes; for it is to be the great test for the people of God, by which their eternal destiny will be decided. {2SM 80.4}

This is an interesting quote in relation to the time when the devil will personate Christ.

It is obvious that the personation of Christ by the devil will happen sometime after the image of the beast has been formed, which in light of the events that are happening in the world, will be happening sooner than we think. Who knows what may be happening now behind the scene in regards to the forming of that image to the beast.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: Daryl] #179403
02/13/16 01:09 AM
02/13/16 01:09 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Daryl
The following quote from Ellen G. White tells us that the image of the beast will be formed before probation closes:
Quote:
The Lord has shown me clearly that the image of the beast will be formed before probation closes; for it is to be the great test for the people of God, by which their eternal destiny will be decided. {2SM 80.4}

This is an interesting quote in relation to the time when the devil will personate Christ.

It is obvious that the personation of Christ by the devil will happen sometime after the image of the beast has been formed, which in light of the events that are happening in the world, will be happening sooner than we think. Who knows what may be happening now behind the scene in regards to the forming of that image to the beast.

Hi Daryl.

As I am the only man alive that I know of that predicted 8 times that Pope Benedict would not be pope in 2013 from my study of Daniel and Revelation, I think I have some insight on this as well that is worthy of consideration.

If you are interested

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: Daryl] #179417
02/13/16 03:37 PM
02/13/16 03:37 PM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: Daryl
Quote:

Spiritualism is Satanic. And most of all, spiritualism is personation. Without personation, spiritualism is dead. There isn't near enough left to keep it alive.

Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: kland] #179418
02/13/16 03:38 PM
02/13/16 03:38 PM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: kland
Originally Posted By: Alchemy
It doesn't make any sense for Satan to perform his most deceptive act after the close of probation!

Quote:

I say; So what!?! It's not about us or our understanding of anything! What does the Bible and Ellen White teach about it?

Is this a contradiction between these two statements?

No.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!