HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,795 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #179147
01/25/16 07:09 AM
01/25/16 07:09 AM
dedication  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Some more observations on the seven heads --

1. CROWNS -- symbolizing kingship, kingdom
Dragon has seven crowns -- one for each head.
Sea beast has ten crowns -- one for each horn.
Rev.17 beast has no crowns YET
-- five of it's kings are history, the one that is has no crown, and the seventh hasn't appeared yet.
-- the ten horns (kings) receive their kingdom (crowns) with the beast for one hour.

The pioneer Adventists saw a definite progression in this --

The dragon depicts paganism (spiritualism) When the pagan empires ruled they were crowned monarchs.
The dragon gave his seat and power to sea beast (papal Christianity). The empire days were over, Rome had divided into 10 kingdoms (ten horns) which now wore crowns.

The sea beast is wounded to death, it lost all its crowns as Europe either did away with their monarchies or greatly limited their power, but in Rev. 17 it comes out of the abyss, no crowns YET (even though they are called "kings". but for one hour that changes.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #179148
01/25/16 10:22 AM
01/25/16 10:22 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: dedication
Some more observations on the seven heads --

1. CROWNS -- symbolizing kingship, kingdom
Sea beast has ten crowns -- one for each horn.
Rev.17 beast has no crowns YET
-- five of it's kings are history, the one that is has no crown, and the seventh hasn't appeared yet.
-- the ten horns (kings) receive their kingdom (crowns) with the beast for one hour.

The pioneer Adventists saw a definite progression in this --

The dragon depicts paganism (spiritualism) When the pagan empires ruled they were crowned monarchs.
The dragon gave his seat and power to sea beast (papal Christianity). The empire days were over, Rome had divided into 10 kingdoms (ten horns) which now wore crowns.

The sea beast is wounded to death, it lost all its crowns as Europe either did away with their monarchies or greatly limited their power, but in Rev. 17 it comes out of the abyss, no crowns YET (even though they are called "kings". but for one hour that changes.

I believe there is a progression as well. With the large empires and the ten kingdoms Western Rome broke into, the state ruled over the church. Once the Papal power was established in 538 A.D., that soon began to change. By 800 A.D. the idea of a Holy Roman Empire was promoted and eventually practiced for centuries until finally abolished in the 1800's.

The reason the ten horns in Revelation 17 doesn't have any crowns is because the church had already established its reign over the state. I personally believe the time of this beast in Revelation is rising is the late 1700's. Right before the deadly wound during the French Revolution. It is this deadly wound that stopped the rise of this beast for the most part. Although, it still had many modes of operation functioning throughout the world.

In our time we can easily see these modes of operation bringing about the healing of that deadly wound which will bring this woman to world dominance.

So much to say.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #179267
02/03/16 09:43 PM
02/03/16 09:43 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Regarding the crowns on the seven heads (Rev) --

1. CROWNS -- symbolizing kings/rulers
(they can interchange with their kingdom, but do not have to they can be individuals)

2Ki_11:12 And he brought forth the king's son, and put the crown upon him, and gave him the testimony; and they made him king, and anointed him; and they clapped their hands, and said, God save the king.

1Ki_1:35 Then ye shall come up after him, that he may come and sit upon my throne; for he shall be king in my stead: and I have appointed him to be ruler over Israel and over Judah.

6 of the heads are identified as the pagan kingdoms that ruled for the 1260-years from the death decree in Egypt until Christ was born: Egypt (1260 BC Death decree), Assyria (attempted to annihilate Judah), Babylon (made men in David's royal line eunuchs to prevent Messiah's birth), Medo-Persia (universal death decree for all Jews), Greece (attempted to annihilate Jews), Pagan Rome (attempted to kill the baby Man Child and finally killed the grown Man Child).

Then the seventh head is repeated and enlarged in Rev 13: The papacy that was also allotted 1260-years to war against Christ's people before the beast received the deadly wound (538-1798).

The Pius head was wounded to death (Pius VI) and the Pius head was healed (Pius XI). Then the prophecy enlarges and repeats relating to the papal beast that has had its deadly wound healed.

Sea beast in Rev 13 has ten crowns -- one for each horn.

The crowned horns indicate that the 7 popes bonded with 10 sitting American Presidents from Truman--he called fire down from heaven on Japan and he is from the prophetic earth (the Louisiana Territory that was added to the USA in 1803 to double its size after the papacy fell in 1798). The popes that bonded with the ruling Presidents were Pius XI (it is alleged that he put Truman into office) Truman had a papal visit with Pius XII immediately after leaving office. Eisenhower through Clinton all had papal visits while in office (thus the crowns on their horns). And Pope Benedict was the last solo pope of the 7-heads on the papal beast. There are now two popes.

Rev.17 beast has no crowns.
It bonded with US Presidents for a prophetic hour from 14 October 1229 to 14 February 2013. The beast is the papacy and the woman is Apostate Protestant America.

The name on the woman's head is the mark of the beast that she is clinging to. Its name is BABYLON, jurisdiction MOTHER OF HARLOTS, and territory is the EARTH.

When the second Angel repeated "Babylon is fallen is fallen" that announced the fall of papal Babylon and Apostate Protestant Babylon because of Babylon's fornication. The priests' pedophile behavior (fornicating with young boys) was the physical manifestation that affirmed Heaven's repetition of the Second Angel's Message. The inclusion of Apostate Protestantism in the message of the fall of Babylon was affirmed when the US Supreme Court made the priests' fornication the law of the land (gay marriage).

An aside: MM--I found the answer to your question. In Daniel 11 it states that President Obama will extend his time in office beyond 20 January 2017 and remain until Christ Comes.

All of this is probably too much for most folks on this forum to wrap their heads around because it won't fit into their preconceived notions. And some would rather fight against the leading of the Holy Spirit than to change their opinion.
(no offence intended, but Laodiceans think they know it all according to Jesus and they don't want to change.)

Thank you for letting me share. I have been researching and writing so I have not been sharing too much on this forum for some time.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: His child] #179629
03/04/16 08:32 PM
03/04/16 08:32 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
They say a picture is worth 1000-words

Pope Francis is a Short-Timer https://youtu.be/258evSZHtZ4

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #181260
08/04/16 05:07 PM
08/04/16 05:07 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
My current understanding of the 7 heads on the papal-beast in Revelation 13 has matured some over the past few months.

Pius was one of the beast's heads (that was wounded and healed). Pope Pius VI was wounded and the Pius head was healed: Pope Pius XI

Thus the names of the papal heads are 1)Pius, 2)John, 3)Paul, 4)John-Paul, 5) Benedict, 6)Francis, & 7)Satan

The literal names of the seven solo popes that ruled the post 1929 papacy for an hour were: 1&2)Pius XI & XII, 3)John, 4)Paul, 5 & 6)John-Paul I & II, 7) Benedict, who ruled as the last solo pope (there are now two living popes).

During the reign of Benedict, the papal-beast yielded its authority to the earth-beast with the 2 lamblike horns: Presidents George W. Bush II and Obama.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: His child] #181264
08/07/16 12:45 AM
08/07/16 12:45 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: His child
Regarding the crowns on the seven heads (Rev) --

1. CROWNS -- symbolizing kings/rulers
(they can interchange with their kingdom, but do not have to they can be individuals)

2Ki_11:12 And he brought forth the king's son, and put the crown upon him, and gave him the testimony; and they made him king, and anointed him; and they clapped their hands, and said, God save the king.

1Ki_1:35 Then ye shall come up after him, that he may come and sit upon my throne; for he shall be king in my stead: and I have appointed him to be ruler over Israel and over Judah.

6 of the heads are identified as the pagan kingdoms that ruled for the 1260-years from the death decree in Egypt until Christ was born: Egypt (1260 BC Death decree), Assyria (attempted to annihilate Judah), Babylon (made men in David's royal line eunuchs to prevent Messiah's birth), Medo-Persia (universal death decree for all Jews), Greece (attempted to annihilate Jews), Pagan Rome (attempted to kill the baby Man Child and finally killed the grown Man Child).

Then the seventh head is repeated and enlarged in Rev 13: The papacy that was also allotted 1260-years to war against Christ's people before the beast received the deadly wound (538-1798).

The Pius head was wounded to death (Pius VI) and the Pius head was healed (Pius XI). Then the prophecy enlarges and repeats relating to the papal beast that has had its deadly wound healed.

Sea beast in Rev 13 has ten crowns -- one for each horn.

The crowned horns indicate that the 7 popes bonded with 10 sitting American Presidents from Truman--he called fire down from heaven on Japan and he is from the prophetic earth (the Louisiana Territory that was added to the USA in 1803 to double its size after the papacy fell in 1798). The popes that bonded with the ruling Presidents were Pius XI (it is alleged that he put Truman into office) Truman had a papal visit with Pius XII immediately after leaving office. Eisenhower through Clinton all had papal visits while in office (thus the crowns on their horns). And Pope Benedict was the last solo pope of the 7-heads on the papal beast. There are now two popes.

Rev.17 beast has no crowns.
It bonded with US Presidents for a prophetic hour from 14 October 1229 to 14 February 2013. The beast is the papacy and the woman is Apostate Protestant America.

The name on the woman's head is the mark of the beast that she is clinging to. Its name is BABYLON, jurisdiction MOTHER OF HARLOTS, and territory is the EARTH.

When the second Angel repeated "Babylon is fallen is fallen" that announced the fall of papal Babylon and Apostate Protestant Babylon because of Babylon's fornication. The priests' pedophile behavior (fornicating with young boys) was the physical manifestation that affirmed Heaven's repetition of the Second Angel's Message. The inclusion of Apostate Protestantism in the message of the fall of Babylon was affirmed when the US Supreme Court made the priests' fornication the law of the land (gay marriage).

An aside: MM--I found the answer to your question. In Daniel 11 it states that President Obama will extend his time in office beyond 20 January 2017 and remain until Christ Comes.

All of this is probably too much for most folks on this forum to wrap their heads around because it won't fit into their preconceived notions. And some would rather fight against the leading of the Holy Spirit than to change their opinion.
(no offence intended, but Laodiceans think they know it all according to Jesus and they don't want to change.)

Thank you for letting me share. I have been researching and writing so I have not been sharing too much on this forum for some time.

Blessings His Child,

Have you kept track over the years of how many of your prophetic understandings have been correct and how many have failed? They seem to change on a regular basis.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: Alchemy] #181266
08/07/16 08:09 PM
08/07/16 08:09 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Alchemy

Blessings His Child,

Have you kept track over the years of how many of your prophetic understandings have been correct and how many have failed? They seem to change on a regular basis.

Alchemy,

Yes, I have kept track. Comparing the progress of my prophetic understanding to that of the early Adventist Pioneers, I'm in good company. And I have been blessed to learn from my close misses to do much better of late.

2011-2012 8 tweets stating that Pope Benedict would not be pope in 2013 (might last till spring): Got it RIGHT before it happened

ISIS is drying up Euphrates River of People in preparation for Christ's coming Rev 16: I understand it

Pope Benedict XVI resigned because of priests' fornication scandal Rev 18: I understand it

Pope Francis had a light show depicting St Peters Basilica as a cage of unclean birds Rev 18: I understand it

President Obama, Supreme Court, Congress accepted gay marriage abomination Rev 18: I understand it

Brexit Rev 18: (I understood it before the fact) Would have made $2000 off that prophetic understanding if I understood when to cash out (had to settle for making $1000)

It is time for the 4th angel to sound and join the 3rd angel's message to warn everyone not to take the Mark of Obama (I understand the timing)

Not everybody has given the material a fair hearing and that is totally up to them. The Bible warns that some won't understand. It is the Holy Spirit's office to bring the matters to the heart of the sincere believers.

Iran is going to sink America's Aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf as I read Daniel at this time.

It will happen while Mr Obama is in office and he will turn against the Constitution to stay in office beyond his time.

The elements are all in place: Last president prophesied is in place; last two of 3 pope are in place; Euphrates is being dried up; war with Iran is fast approaching; and the Mark of the beast is not far away.

If I am wrong, I will be embarrassed. When it is clear that my understanding of Bible prophecy is correct, I pray that it won't be too late for the doubting Thomases to repent and reform BUT if they can undo their disbelief and save themselves what about all the folks that are going to be destroyed because of the doubts the unbelievers planted into their minds that these poor victims won't be able to overcome in time? I'm glad that Jesus is the judge of such matters.

Soon there will be a lot of people in despair when they realize that they could have used their probationary time to save their own souls and those of others by praying to receive the right message at the right time and using their probationary time better while Jesus is still pleading their cases in the Sanctuary above.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #181268
08/08/16 11:59 AM
08/08/16 11:59 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
And that International Space Station prediction, how did that work out?

Comparing you to the Adventist prior to 1844, the great religious awaking was a global phenomena, being preached by many people, originating in many places around the globe. (See GC chapter 20). I'm not seeing that with your predictions. Perhaps there are more?

As for the ISS, I'm not sure the shoe size fits.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: His child] #181270
08/08/16 02:56 PM
08/08/16 02:56 PM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: His child
Originally Posted By: Alchemy

Blessings His Child,

Alchemy,

Yes, I have kept track. Comparing the progress of my prophetic understanding to that of the early Adventist Pioneers, I'm in good company. And I have been blessed to learn from my close misses to do much better of late.

2011-2012 8 tweets stating that Pope Benedict would not be pope in 2013 (might last till spring): Got it RIGHT before it happened

ISIS is drying up Euphrates River of People in preparation for Christ's coming Rev 16: I understand it

Pope Benedict XVI resigned because of priests' fornication scandal Rev 18: I understand it

Pope Francis had a light show depicting St Peters Basilica as a cage of unclean birds Rev 18: I understand it

President Obama, Supreme Court, Congress accepted gay marriage abomination Rev 18: I understand it

Brexit Rev 18: (I understood it before the fact) Would have made $2000 off that prophetic understanding if I understood when to cash out (had to settle for making $1000)

It is time for the 4th angel to sound and join the 3rd angel's message to warn everyone not to take the Mark of Obama (I understand the timing)

Not everybody has given the material a fair hearing and that is totally up to them. The Bible warns that some won't understand. It is the Holy Spirit's office to bring the matters to the heart of the sincere believers.

Iran is going to sink America's Aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf as I read Daniel at this time.

It will happen while Mr Obama is in office and he will turn against the Constitution to stay in office beyond his time.

The elements are all in place: Last president prophesied is in place; last two of 3 pope are in place; Euphrates is being dried up; war with Iran is fast approaching; and the Mark of the beast is not far away.

If I am wrong, I will be embarrassed. When it is clear that my understanding of Bible prophecy is correct, I pray that it won't be too late for the doubting Thomases to repent and reform BUT if they can undo their disbelief and save themselves what about all the folks that are going to be destroyed because of the doubts the unbelievers planted into their minds that these poor victims won't be able to overcome in time? I'm glad that Jesus is the judge of such matters.

Soon there will be a lot of people in despair when they realize that they could have used their probationary time to save their own souls and those of others by praying to receive the right message at the right time and using their probationary time better while Jesus is still pleading their cases in the Sanctuary above.
(bold emphasis mine)

Pope Benedict is still a pope. His resignation wasn't anything like Gregory XII. It is very hard to see the soundness of your applications.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: APL] #181318
08/22/16 03:30 AM
08/22/16 03:30 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: APL
And that International Space Station prediction, how did that work out?

Comparing you to the Adventist prior to 1844, the great religious awaking was a global phenomena, being preached by many people, originating in many places around the globe. (See GC chapter 20). I'm not seeing that with your predictions. Perhaps there are more?

As for the ISS, I'm not sure the shoe size fits.

ALP

Please review my posts on ISS before you depend to much on your memory.

Quote:
As the Cygnus will repeatedly dock with the International Space Station, it could be dogmatically and foolishly stated that this is the fulfillment of Revelation 8:8 in the making. But with each docking when whatever will happen has happened, it could be seen that it was not Bible prophecy fulfilled. On the other hand, it could be argued that Revelation 8:8 has been fulfilled in the past and there is no reason to wonder if Cygnus is going to cause the demise of the ISS. That dogmatic view is equally foolish for a people that are watching and waiting to see Daniel and Revelation explain themselves by their fulfillment in these last days.

Yes People are beginning to give me feedback that shows that others are saying very similar things. There was an SDA preacher that dreamed around 1987 that the last president would be an African American with big ears.

And Just yesterday a man gave me a print out from someone I never heard of who has discovered some of the same things I have been saying for years. I'm not alone.

Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!