HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,847 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
2nd Quarter 2016 - The Book of Matthew #180424
04/30/16 02:12 AM
04/30/16 02:12 AM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Link to the 2nd Quarter of studies:

http://www.ssnet.org/lessons/16b/

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: 2nd Quarter 2016 - The Book of Matthew [Re: Daryl] #180425
04/30/16 02:20 AM
04/30/16 02:20 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
This quarter, my little group has decided to follow "Steps to Christ" instead. It has a nice 13 chapters, one for each week. And the lessons in the quarterly seem of lower-than-usual standard.

For example, the lesson this week does not end with the traditional Ellen White quote. Other weeks are similar. Friday's lesson rambles. The entire first week of this quarter seemed to ramble, with no clear contiguous thought. The first week's lesson was what caused us to switch for this quarter.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Reply Quote
Re: 2nd Quarter 2016 - The Book of Matthew [Re: Daryl] #180427
04/30/16 03:46 AM
04/30/16 03:46 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
I guess I look at the study of the lesson a bit differently.
I see it as a study of the Biblical book of Matthew, and the lesson quarterly as merely a tool to direct our attention to that source.

This weeks lesson is on the great controversy between Christ and His angels, and the devil and his fallen angels. It brings out the fact, that behind the obvious reality our eyes can see, there is another unseen reality, in which powerful beings are in a stupendous conflict, and our hearts and minds are the prize.

We are reminded that we are not fighting against flesh and blood, but against spiritual wickedness and the rulers of darkness of this world. But glory to God we have the weapons to fight successfully (1 Cor 10: 3-5).

Originally Posted By: EGW
With the great truth we have been privileged to receive, we should, and under the Holy Spirit's power we could, become living channels of light. We could then approach the mercy seat; and seeing the bow of promise, kneel with contrite hearts, and seek the kingdom of heaven with a spiritual violence that would bring its own reward. We would take it by force, as did Jacob. Then our message would be the power of God unto salvation. Our supplications would be full of earnestness, full of a sense of our great need; and we would not be denied. The truth would be expressed by life and character, and by lips touched with the living coal from off God's altar. {RC 217.5}
When this experience is ours, we shall be lifted out of our poor, cheap selves that we have cherished so tenderly. We shall empty our hearts of the corroding power of selfishness, and shall be filled with praise and gratitude to God. We shall magnify the Lord, the God of all grace, who has magnified Christ. And He will reveal His power through us, making us as sharp sickles in the harvest field. God calls upon His people to reveal Him.--Review and Herald, Feb. 14, 1899. {RC 217.6}

Jacob was in fear and distress while he sought in his own strength to obtain the victory. He mistook the divine visitor for an enemy, and contended with him while he had any strength left. But when he cast himself upon the mercy of God, he found that instead of being in the hands of an enemy, he was encircled in the arms of infinite love. He saw God face to face, and his sins were pardoned. "The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force." This violence takes in the whole heart. To be double minded is to be unstable. (YI May 24, 1900).

The battle is real and the enemy of our souls does not relent, he's always on the war path.
We can only conquer him when we depend on Jesus. This brings out the fact that we are not simply free thinking people. Our lives are shaped and molded by the master we choose. This is
a battle for each human mind and heart. Our destiny rests on whose side we are on.

Reply Quote
Re: 2nd Quarter 2016 - The Book of Matthew [Re: Daryl] #180428
04/30/16 09:38 AM
04/30/16 09:38 AM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
The following is from Sunday:
Quote:
Matthew 11:11-12

Scripture is the Word of God, and in it the plan of salvation is made clear. Yet, some texts can be difficult to understand. This, though, should not be surprising. After all, in every aspect of natural life we find things hard to understand. How much more so will it be with parts of the Word of God, which reveals to us spiritual and supernatural truths and realities?

Ellen G. White expressed this concept so clearly: “The very humblest forms of life present a problem that the wisest of philosophers is powerless to explain. Everywhere are wonders beyond our ken. Should we then be surprised to find that in the spiritual world also there are mysteries that we cannot fathom? The difficulty lies solely in the weakness and narrowness of the human mind. God has given us in the Scriptures sufficient evidence of their divine character, and we are not to doubt His word because we cannot understand all the mysteries of His providence.”—Steps to Christ, pp. 106, 107.

For instance, one of the most challenging texts in all Scripture is Matthew 11:11-12: “‘Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it’” (NIV).

http://www.ssnet.org/lessons/16b/less05.html#sun

Daryl smile

Reply Quote
Re: 2nd Quarter 2016 - The Book of Matthew [Re: Daryl] #180431
04/30/16 02:54 PM
04/30/16 02:54 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
"Bible students through the ages have struggled with this passage" in Matthew 11:12.

It is an important passage for us to study.

Quote:
Matthew 11:7 "What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?
11:8 But what did you go out to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses.
11:9 But what did you go out for to see? A prophet? yes, I say unto you, and more than a prophet.
11:10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there has not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
11:13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
11:14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elijah, which was for to come.

--John the Baptists message
--The promised coming of Elijah before that great day (Malachi 4)
--And the "receiving" or rejecting of truth
are all included in this idea of "the kingdom of heaven suffering violence".

The passage links to Luke 16:15-16
Quote:
And he said unto them (Pharisees), You are the ones which justify yourselves before men; but God knows your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.

The mental struggle in order to break away from the powers of darkness, and by faith receive the blessings of the kingdom of grace, is thus described by our Lord: "And from the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force."

The Pharisees -- and indeed all the people in the cities that Jesus addresses just a few verse following Matt. 11:10, -- rejected Christ as their Savior.

Quote:
A deep sense of our need and a great desire for the things for which we ask must characterize our prayers, else they will not be heard. But we are not to become weary and cease our petitions because the answer is not immediately received. “The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force” (Matthew 11:12). The violence here meant is a holy earnestness, such as Jacob manifested. We need not try to work ourselves up into an intense feeling, but calmly, persistently, we are to press our petitions at the throne of grace. Our work is to humble our souls before God, confessing our sins, and in faith drawing nigh unto God. . .(That I may know Him, chapter 266

Quote:
"The work of John the Baptist represents the work for these times. His work, and the work of those who go forth in the spirit and power of Elijah to arouse the people from their apathy, are the same in many respects. Christ is to come the second time to judge the world in righteousness. The messengers of God who bear the last message of warning to be given to the world are to prepare the way for Christ’s second advent as John prepared the way for His first advent. If the kingdom of heaven suffered violence in the days of John, it suffers violence now; today the blessings of the gospel must be secured in the same way. If form and ceremony were of no avail then, a form of godliness without the power can be of no avail now. [Youth’s Instructor, May 17, 1900}

Reply Quote
Re: 2nd Quarter 2016 - The Book of Matthew [Re: Daryl] #180432
04/30/16 03:13 PM
04/30/16 03:13 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
E.J.Waggoner gives an interesting talk which includes this text from Matt. 11:12

He points us back to Jacob and Esau who were about meet. Esau coming with his armed men seeking to harm Jacob. Jacob, to all appearance has no "armed men" but
Quote:
" "the angels, of God met him. And when Jacob saw them, he said, This is God's host; and he called the name of the place Mahanaim," that is, "two hosts, or camps."
Jacob saw the angels of God, and called it God's host-mahaneh; then he saw his own feeble company, and straightway doubted it-Mahanaim-two hosts.

Ah, yes, how often have we "seen the light" of God's saving power as revealed in scripture, then look at our own feebleness and forget where our strength lies!

Originally Posted By: E.J.Waggonner
It was night, and the next day Jacob must meet his revengeful brother. How could he face him?-There was only one way: he must first meet God. So, having done all that lay in his power to provide for the safety of his family, he remained alone by the brook Jabbok, to have a season of secret prayer. He must know that there was no separation between himself and God, before he could meet his angry brother.

Now it is sin alone that separates men from God, and prevents Him from exercising His strong arm in their defence; therefore we know that Jacob went to the secret place of prayer to confess his sin to God, and to receive the assurance of pardon and of union with God. What a grand thing it was that years before he had learned the way into the house of God. {September 5, 1901 EJW, PTUK 561.6}

"And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a Man with him until the breaking of the day. And when He saw that He prevailed not against him, He touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint as He wrestled with him. And He said, Let Me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let Thee go, except Thou bless me. And He said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. And He said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel; for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. And Jacob asked Him, and said, Tell me, I pray Thee, Thy name. And He said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after My name? And He blessed him there." {September 5, 1901 EJW, PTUK 561.7}

We read of Jacob that "by his strength he had power with God. Yea, he had power over the Angel, and prevailed... And what was his strength? It was his helplessness.

Jacob wrestled all night with one whom he supposed was a man seeking to take his life, but could not prevail, yet when that mysterious stranger touched his thigh and put it out of joint, he knew that he was in the presence of God. Then what did he do? He most certainly did the only thing that a man under such circumstances, with his thigh suddenly put out of joint, could do-he threw his arms round the neck of the angel for support. {September 5, 1901 EJW, PTUK 562.1}

And now a wonderful thing happens: the victor turns suppliant. He who had power utterly to disable Jacob with a light touch, begs the stricken, clinging man to let Him go. What does this show?-That God cannot tear Himself away from the helpless one that clings to Him for support. He is the Almighty, and can easily loose the joints of the stoutest wrestler, but He cannot unloose the arms that confidingly clasp His neck.
Jacob caught at that word, "Let Me go," and declared, "I will not." Ah, with what boldness we may draw near to God. "The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force." {September 5, 1901 EJW, Present Truth UK 562.2}

Cling to Jesus, He is the victor in this battle against the forces of evil. Revelation 17:14 These (the forces of evil) shall make war with the Lamb (the One Who died that we may have life), and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

We need to be with HIM, always, day by day, hour by hour. Cling to Him.

Reply Quote
Re: 2nd Quarter 2016 - The Book of Matthew [Re: Daryl] #180438
05/01/16 09:30 PM
05/01/16 09:30 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Daryl
The following is from Sunday:
Quote:
Matthew 11:11-12

... one of the most challenging texts in all Scripture is Matthew 11:11-12: “‘Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it’” (NIV).

http://www.ssnet.org/lessons/16b/less05.html#sun

You would understand the quote better if you were to read it in context this way: "Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen [any prophet who was fortunate to witness firsthand the glory that was promised so long ago other] than John the Baptist; yet [the least person among you has seen far more] than he. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it ..."

Jesus was speaking about "greatness" in the sense of opportunity to witness all that the law and prophets prophesied about: HIS PRESENCE, LIFE AND MINISTRY. He begins by saying that John was more than a prophet in that he was the one who was destined to prepare the way immediately before Christ, to actually meet Him face to face AND TO BAPTIZE HIM! But before John could have witnessed his wonderful miracles, he was brutally locked away in prison as was going to happen to Jesus as well and to his disciples after Pentecost.

In terms of "greatness" however, we can say the same thing about ourselves. We are certainly THE greatest generation because we were born in the era of greatest knowledge. In other words, our greatness is associated with the opportunities afforded us. (cf. 1 Pet. 1:1-11)

///

Reply Quote
Re: 2nd Quarter 2016 - The Book of Matthew [Re: Daryl] #180612
05/24/16 05:24 PM
05/24/16 05:24 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Idols of the soul -- Tuesday's Lesson

Quote:
Read Matthew 19:16-30.
19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19:19 Honour thy father and [thy] mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go [and] sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come [and] follow me.
19:22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

As New Testament Christians, how are we to relate to this story today? What lessons can we take from it for ourselves?

Though not much is told us specifically about this man, we can pick up a few salient points. He was rich, a ruler (see Luke 18:18), and apparently a very scrupulous follower of God’s law.

We can see, too, that he sensed something was missing from his life. It reminds one a bit of the story of Martin Luther; though outwardly a pious monk, inside he was dissatisfied with his spiritual life and he struggled with assurance of salvation. In both cases, the men sensed that the great gap between themselves and God was not going to be filled by their outward works.

“This ruler had a high estimate of his own righteousness. He did not really suppose that he was defective in anything, yet he was not altogether satisfied. He felt the want of something that he did not possess. Could not Jesus bless him as He blessed the little children, and satisfy his soul want?”—Ellen G. White, The Desire of Ages, p. 518.

Some people might argue that, in this story, Jesus is teaching that we receive eternal life based on our good works. After all, in Matthew 19:17 Jesus says, “If you want to enter life, keep the commandments” (NIV).
If this were the only text on that subject, one could make an argument here. But too many other texts, especially in Paul’s writings, teach that the law does not save but rather points to our need of salvation (see Rom. 3:28; Gal. 3:21-22; Rom. 7:7).
Instead, Jesus must have been guiding this man to see his own great need of more than what he was doing. After all, if keeping the law alone could do it, then the man would already have salvation, since (according to the letter of the law at least) he was scrupulous in keeping it. The gospel needs to penetrate the heart, to go right to the idols of the soul, and whatever we are holding onto that’s an impediment to our relationship to God needs to be gone. In this case, it was his money. Jesus notes how hard it is for a rich man to be saved; and yet, shortly after this dialog, Luke records a beautiful story of exactly that happening (see Luke 19:1-10) in the story of Zacchaeus.

If you were in the position of the rich man, and you asked Jesus the same question, what do you think He would say to you? Dwell on the implications of your answer.

Reply Quote
Re: 2nd Quarter 2016 - The Book of Matthew [Re: Daryl] #180613
05/24/16 05:42 PM
05/24/16 05:42 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
IDOLS OF THE HEART -- continued

"Christ was drawn to this young man. He knew him to be sincere in his assertion, "All these things have I kept from my youth." The Redeemer longed to create in him that discernment which would enable him to see the necessity of heart devotion and Christian goodness. He longed to see in him a humble and contrite heart, conscious of the supreme love to be given to God, and hiding its lack in the perfection of Christ. {DA 519.2}
"Jesus saw in this ruler just the help He needed if the young man would become a co-laborer with Him in the work of salvation. If he would place himself under Christ's guidance....But self must yield; his will must be given into Christ's control. The very holiness of God was
offered to the young ruler. He had the privilege of becoming a son of God, and a coheir with Christ to the heavenly treasure. But he must take up the cross, and follow the Saviour in the path of self-denial. {DA 519.5}

"Christ made the only terms which could place the ruler where he would perfect a Christian character. His words were words of wisdom, -- the ruler's only hope of salvation. His exalted position and his possessions ..if cherished, would supplant God in his affections.

"His claim that he had kept the law of God was a deception. He showed that riches were his idol. He could not keep the commandments of God while the world was first in his affections. He loved the gifts of God more than he loved the Giver. Christ had offered the young man fellowship with Himself. "Follow Me," He said. But the Saviour was not so much to him as his own name among men or his possessions.

"Self-surrender is the substance of the teachings of Christ. Often it is presented and enjoined in language that seems authoritative, because there is no other way to save man than to cut away those things which, if entertained, will demoralize the whole being. {DA 523.3}

Reply Quote
Re: 2nd Quarter 2016 - The Book of Matthew [Re: Daryl] #180652
05/29/16 11:09 PM
05/29/16 11:09 PM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Here is the link to this week's study:

http://www.ssnet.org/lessons/16b/less10.html

Daryl smile

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!