HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,847 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 61 of 119 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180499
05/08/16 09:14 AM
05/08/16 09:14 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
As far economics go, we can invent any economic structure we want. If we understand how to manage cash, credit and interest rates, we would realize we never need a central bank. I mean, the first two attempts at central banks in the US failed! And the third, being the Federal Reserve, isn't worth two cents.

So, the destruction of all these economies and currencies are staged and scripted and Christ will fix it all when He comes.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Alchemy] #180500
05/08/16 11:04 AM
05/08/16 11:04 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
i think i just destroyed my laptop with water. it might take awhile before i can have it fixed or replaced. So I don't know when I'll be able to post again. Sorry for that.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180501
05/08/16 11:35 AM
05/08/16 11:35 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Sorry about your laptop Elle. Maybe use a hair dryer and then if you have a dehydrator put it in that at low heat - 110. Try drying it out for several days if needed. Peace and prayers.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Charity] #180506
05/08/16 11:10 PM
05/08/16 11:10 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Tx for the good suggestion Mark. I did use the hair dryer but didn't think about the dehydrator. I will do that and hopefully the damage are not too severe that it will work again.

Originally Posted By: markS
I try to limit the amount of time I spend on New World Order material because it's too speculative.

For sure their futur forecast are speculative ... just like most of ours too but at least we have the general outlines whereas they don't.

Originally Posted By: markS
I don't think even the top players know how this will unfold. They are reacting to events and they have more control but they don't have the prophetic gift.

I agree that the top players of Mystery Babylon are reacting to events; however the top players of China and Russia -- they have a plan .... and their plan is in accordance to the Lord's plan in terms to free the people of the world and reform the Banking System.

Originally Posted By: MarkS
One man that I listen to occasionally is Peter Schiff. He's another gold promoter so you have to filter what he says through that lense but his comments on the fundamentals of economic principles are sound in my opinion.

I've listened to Peter Schiff a few times. Yes he's sound like most of the non-babylonian supporters economist. What I like about these guys is they gives us the latest news and explains these economic concepts that are not all the time straight forward for us, by which these are often repeated from an individual to another.

Originally Posted By: MarkS
For example, Donald Trump plans to impose tariffs to promote American industry. Schiff says what's needed is not tariffs but superior, efficiently produced products that can compete globally such as are produced in Germany. He says Trump is wrong that China has taken advantage of the US through unfair trade. It's the other way around. We've bought their products with devalued dollars and debt that we can't sustain. We have taken advantage of the Chinese. And he says a lot of other things that make quiet good sense.

Trump is not the most informed. It will be interesting to see what will happen with the election. I have no clue what will happen for the election, but for sure the US(& Canada) currency will devalue significantly compare to other nations. That means the table will turn around. We won't be able to spend anymore like we have, and get back into manufacturing while our wages are cut back significantly.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180676
06/04/16 04:05 PM
06/04/16 04:05 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My Comment : Not much significant news since May 8th when I lost my computer. There were some little interesting news of the ongoing slow implosion of Mystery Babylon system and the progression of the new Economic Restructure as listed below.

The Big News often falls on the Feasts Days

I have mentioned in the beginning of the year that the big news and many development usually comes during the feasts times on both the Julian Calendar and the Lord's Jubilee calendar. So we saw big news in Mid January which is a "type" of the first month feasts at Passover. Then on the actual Passover Feast dates, China announced that their Yuan is now backed by gold. We also had many other news during those dates.

The next importante dates to watch is July (the 7th month of the Julian Calendar)-- 1st, 10th, 15th and 22nd -- which will give us an indication of what will happen on the fall feasts dates of the Jubilee Calendar.

News Updates since May 8th

There were a few articles that I wanted to posts here since my computer lost but some it's a question if I can remember the title and find the place I read these. For now, the easiest thing for me is to provide the links of the news Stephen Jones commented in his blog :

May 16 th --Revolution in the Vatican: Inside the Vatican is split and at war since Pope Francis did some major cleanup. Steven did some interesting digging about the history of the Vatican since it received its deadly wound. Many think that the Vatican currently runs the world, but I agree with Stephen's view that the Vatican wound was healed and lost control to the 2nd beast of Rev 13 that came out of the earth. Here's a link of the history details that is a good read and something we need to investigate further for our own personal understanding of the current world affairs. The Guardians of Papal Treasure

May 16th -- China's ICBC Bank Purchases London Bank Vaults : I have posted in Jan 2016 that China had purchased Deutch's Bank gold and silver Vault, now(may 16) they are purchasing Barcley's London gold vaults.

May 17th --George Soros betting on Gold and against S&P

May 18th -- Saudi Woes may Change the World

May 24th -- Court Ruling could Bankrupt 16 largest Banks

May 27th -- CDC Busted when forced to Reveal Incriminating Documents : the CDC knew for years that the immunization caused autism.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180793
06/16/16 03:08 PM
06/16/16 03:08 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
"Brexit"

My comment : June 23rd (the 2nd day of Tabernacle) is the "Brexit" vote -- Is Britain exiting the EU?. It appears that the majority leans toward an "Exit" of the EU. Even the biggest newspaper in the UK encourages it's readers to vote for the Brexit.

Brexit Odds Hit Record High After Biggest UK Newspaper Urges Brits To Vote "Leave".

Today Switzerland withdraws longstanding application to join EU.

The fall of the EU will add to the ongoing economic collapse. Here's Steen Jakobsen's opinion given last Febuary 2016 what the "Brexit" means if it happens :

Steen Jakobsen Explains What Brexit Really Means: "No Good Outcomes To This"

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180794
06/16/16 03:16 PM
06/16/16 03:16 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My Comment : The Lord does speaks to His people thru the events. Here's an recent example discerned by Stephen Jones.

Mina, Mina, Tekel Upharsin

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2016/06-2016/the-tekel-sign/

Jun 15, 2016

Quote:
"First we saw the Mina, Mina sign at the time of the Orlando shooting. Justice Mina was the mother of one of the victims, and Police Chief Mina is a Justice of the Peace. I explained this “Mina” sign here:

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2016/06-2016/mina-mina-in-orlando/

UPDATE: Mina Justice called her son, who is an ACCOUNTANT. Mina/Mene signifies that Babylon's account was being audited by the Great Accountant.

Now we see “Tekel banknotes” at the Dundee Design Festival.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/loc...esign-festival/

Perhaps we should watch for the third sign: Peretz, Peres, upharsin (the plural form), or even Paris? (See Daniel 5:25-28.)

Are we seeing the handwriting on the wall for Mystery Babylon? Is Justice coming?

UPDATE: The Brexit vote is to be held on June 23, in which the British are deciding whether to DIVIDE themselves from the EU. Perhaps this will prove to be the third step in the handwriting on the wall, but we could also see other signs.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180795
06/16/16 10:24 PM
06/16/16 10:24 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle
My Comment : The Lord does speaks to His people thru the events. Here's an recent example discerned by Stephen Jones.

Mina, Mina, Tekel Upharsin

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2016/06-2016/the-tekel-sign/

Jun 15, 2016

Quote:
"First we saw the Mina, Mina sign at the time of the Orlando shooting. Justice Mina was the mother of one of the victims, and Police Chief Mina is a Justice of the Peace. I explained this “Mina” sign here:

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2016/06-2016/mina-mina-in-orlando/

UPDATE: Mina Justice called her son, who is an ACCOUNTANT. Mina/Mene signifies that Babylon's account was being audited by the Great Accountant.

Now we see “Tekel banknotes” at the Dundee Design Festival.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/loc...esign-festival/

Perhaps we should watch for the third sign: Peretz, Peres, upharsin (the plural form), or even Paris? (See Daniel 5:25-28.)

Are we seeing the handwriting on the wall for Mystery Babylon? Is Justice coming?

UPDATE: The Brexit vote is to be held on June 23, in which the British are deciding whether to DIVIDE themselves from the EU. Perhaps this will prove to be the third step in the handwriting on the wall, but we could also see other signs.

Welcome back, Elle! I'm glad your computer woes appear to be remedied.
I have missed your steady stream of regurgitated Stephen Jones Prosperity Doctrine.

Did you know Jones is even mentioned in the Bible:

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."
Matthew 7:15

"For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
Also of your own selves shall men arise, to draw away disciples after them."
Acts 20:29-30

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180798
06/17/16 04:14 PM
06/17/16 04:14 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comments : I thought this was a good overview of the current World stock market the past 12 months. Interestingly, the writer of this article, Michael Syder, says three things :

#1. 6 out of 8 biggest stocks market have crashed. The article looks at each one of them starting with China, then Japan, Germany, UK, France, India, Italy, Brazil, and the US.

Quote:
Over the past 12 months, stock market investors around the planet have lost trillions of dollars. Since this time last June, stocks have crashed in 6 of the world’s 8 largest economies, and stocks in the other two are down as well.

#2. That June is the 3rd "major waves of financial panic".

Quote:
... there have been three major waves of financial panic over the past 12 months. Late last August we saw the biggest financial shaking since the financial crisis of 2008, then in January and February there was an even bigger shaking, and now a third “wave” has begun in June.

#3. The US stock market is crashing AGAIN.

Quote:
U.S. stocks did crash last August, but then they recovered.

Then they crashed again in January, but then they recovered again.

Now U.S. stocks have been taking another tumble here in June, but we are being assured that there is nothing to worry about.

Meanwhile, the underlying numbers for the U.S. economy just continue to get worse and worse and worse. If you have any doubt about this, please see the article that I posted yesterday entitled “15 Facts About The Imploding U.S. Economy That The Mainstream Media Doesn’t Want You To See“.

Hopefully this article will clear a lot of things up. In this piece, I have presented undeniable evidence that a new global financial crisis has begun over the past 12 months. We have not seen global stock declines of this nature since the great financial crisis of 2008, but much worse is still to come.

The Looming Crash Of 2016: Stocks Have Already Slumped In 6 Of The World’s 8 Largest Economies

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-17/looming-crash-2016-stocks-have-already-slumped-6-world%E2%80%99s-8-largest-economies

Submitted by Michael Syder via The Economic Collapse blog

Quote:
Over the past 12 months, stock market investors around the planet have lost trillions of dollars. Since this time last June, stocks have crashed in 6 of the world’s 8 largest economies, and stocks in the other two are down as well. The charts that you are about to see are absolutely stunning, and they are clear evidence that a new global financial crisis has already begun. Of course it is true that we are still in the early chapters of this new crisis and that there is much, much more damage to be done, but let us not minimize the carnage that we have already witnessed.

In general, there have been three major waves of financial panic over the past 12 months. Late last August we saw the biggest financial shaking since the financial crisis of 2008, then in January and February there was an even bigger shaking, and now a third “wave” has begun in June. Not all areas around the globe have been affected equally by each wave, but without a doubt this new financial crisis is a global phenomenon.

Let’s talk about China first. The Chinese economy is the second largest on the entire planet, and since this time last year Chinese stocks are down an astounding 40 percent…

Chinese Stocks

As things have started to unravel in China, the Chinese have been selling off U.S. debt and U.S. stocks like crazy. The following comes from Bloomberg…

For the past year, Chinese selling of Treasuries has vexed investors and served as a gauge of the health of the world’s second-largest economy.

The People’s Bank of China, owner of the world’s biggest foreign-exchange reserves, burnt through 20 percent of its war chest since 2014, dumping about $250 billion of U.S. government debt and using the funds to support the yuan and stem capital outflows.

While China’s sales of Treasuries have slowed, its holdings of U.S. equities are now showing steep declines.
Unfortunately for China, their economy just continues to slow down, and George Soros is so alarmed by this and a potential “Brexit” that he has been selling off stocks and buying enormous amounts of gold in anticipation of an even bigger global downturn.

Japan has the third largest economy in the world, and over the past year Japanese stocks are down a total of 26 percent from the peak…

Japan Stocks

Personally, I have been extremely alarmed by what has been happening in Japan lately. Japanese stocks were down almost 500 points last night, and overall the Nikkei is down a whopping 1,800 points so far in June.

Of course the Japanese economy as a whole is essentially a basket case at this point. For a detailed analysis of this, please see my previous article entitled “Watch Japan – For All Is Not Well In The Land Of The Rising Sun“.

Germany has the fourth largest economy in the world, and over the past year their stocks have fallen 19 percent from the peak of the market…

German Stocks

The key thing to watch for in Germany are serious troubles at their biggest bank. I wrote a long article about the slow-motion implosion of Deutsche Bank last month, and just this week Deutsche Bank stock hit an all-time low.

The fifth largest economy on the planet belongs to the United Kingdom, and since last June their stocks have fallen about 13 percent…

British Stocks

One week from today, the “Brexit” vote will be held in the UK, and if they vote to leave the EU that could have very serious economic and financial implications for them and for the rest of Europe as well. For an in-depth look at this, please see my previous article entitled “June 23, 2016: The Brexit Vote Could Change EVERYTHING And Plunge Europe Into Financial Chaos“.

France has the sixth largest economy in the world, and over the past year French stocks are down 20 percent from the peak of the market…

French Stocks

The French economy is really struggling these days, and we have not heard much about it in the U.S. media, but there have been tremendous riots in major cities in France in recent weeks.

The seventh largest economy on our planet belongs to India. Even though India is facing some very serious economic problems, their stocks are doing okay for the moment. Even though stocks in India are down over the past 12 months, we have not seen a major financial crisis over there just yet.

But there is definitely a major crisis in the eighth largest economy in the world. Italian stocks are down a staggering 32 percent from the peak of the market. That means approximately a third of all stock market wealth in Italy is already gone…

Italian Stocks

Earlier this year, I wrote about the horrifying collapse of the Italian banking system that has greatly accelerated since the start of 2016. It looks like virtually all of their big banks will ultimately need to be bailed out, and this threatens to become a far bigger crisis than the crisis in Greece ever was.

And let us not leave off the ninth largest economy in the world. Not too long ago, CNN ran an article entitled “Brazil: Economic collapse worse than feared“. So not only are they admitting that the ninth largest economy on the globe is collapsing, they are also admitting that it is even worse than what the experts had anticipated.

So did I leave anyone off the list?

Ah yes, I haven’t even addressed what has been going on in the United States yet.

Now U.S. stocks have been taking another tumble here in June, but we are being assured that there is nothing to worry about.

Meanwhile, the underlying numbers for the U.S. economy just continue to get worse and worse and worse. If you have any doubt about this, please see the article that I posted yesterday entitled “15 Facts About The Imploding U.S. Economy That The Mainstream Media Doesn’t Want You To See“.

Hopefully this article will clear a lot of things up. In this piece, I have presented undeniable evidence that a new global financial crisis has begun over the past 12 months. We have not seen global stock declines of this nature since the great financial crisis of 2008, but much worse is still to come.

I would love to be wrong about that last part.

It would be wonderful if the worst was now behind us and good times for the global financial system were ahead.

Unfortunately, every single indicator that I am watching is telling me just the opposite.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180800
06/18/16 02:40 PM
06/18/16 02:40 PM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: Elle
My comments : I thought this was a good overview of the current World stock market the past 12 months. Interestingly, the writer of this article, Michael Syder, says three things :

#1. 6 out of 8 biggest stocks market have crashed. The article looks at each one of them starting with China, then Japan, Germany, UK, France, India, Italy, Brazil, and the US.

Quote:
Over the past 12 months, stock market investors around the planet have lost trillions of dollars. Since this time last June, stocks have crashed in 6 of the world’s 8 largest economies, and stocks in the other two are down as well.

#2. That June is the 3rd "major waves of financial panic".

Quote:
... there have been three major waves of financial panic over the past 12 months. Late last August we saw the biggest financial shaking since the financial crisis of 2008, then in January and February there was an even bigger shaking, and now a third “wave” has begun in June.

#3. The US stock market is crashing AGAIN.

Quote:

The Looming Crash Of 2016: Stocks Have Already Slumped In 6 Of The World’s 8 Largest Economies

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-17/looming-crash-2016-stocks-have-already-slumped-6-world%E2%80%99s-8-largest-economies

Submitted by Michael Syder via The Economic Collapse blog

Quote:
Over the past 12 months, stock market investors around the planet have lost trillions of dollars. Since this time last June, stocks have crashed in 6 of the world’s 8 largest economies, and stocks in the other two are down as well. The charts that you are about to see are absolutely stunning, and they are clear evidence that a new global financial crisis has already begun. Of course it is true that we are still in the early chapters of this new crisis and that there is much, much more damage to be done, but let us not minimize the carnage that we have already witnessed.

In general, there have been three major waves of financial panic over the past 12 months. Late last August we saw the biggest financial shaking since the financial crisis of 2008, then in January and February there was an even bigger shaking, and now a third “wave” has begun in June. Not all areas around the globe have been affected equally by each wave, but without a doubt this new financial crisis is a global phenomenon.

Let’s talk about China first. The Chinese economy is the second largest on the entire planet, and since this time last year Chinese stocks are down an astounding 40 percent…

Chinese Stocks

As things have started to unravel in China, the Chinese have been selling off U.S. debt and U.S. stocks like crazy. The following comes from Bloomberg…

For the past year, Chinese selling of Treasuries has vexed investors and served as a gauge of the health of the world’s second-largest economy.

The People’s Bank of China, owner of the world’s biggest foreign-exchange reserves, burnt through 20 percent of its war chest since 2014, dumping about $250 billion of U.S. government debt and using the funds to support the yuan and stem capital outflows.

While China’s sales of Treasuries have slowed, its holdings of U.S. equities are now showing steep declines.
Unfortunately for China, their economy just continues to slow down, and George Soros is so alarmed by this and a potential “Brexit” that he has been selling off stocks and buying enormous amounts of gold in anticipation of an even bigger global downturn.

Japan has the third largest economy in the world, and over the past year Japanese stocks are down a total of 26 percent from the peak…

Japan Stocks

Personally, I have been extremely alarmed by what has been happening in Japan lately. Japanese stocks were down almost 500 points last night, and overall the Nikkei is down a whopping 1,800 points so far in June.

Of course the Japanese economy as a whole is essentially a basket case at this point. For a detailed analysis of this, please see my previous article entitled “Watch Japan – For All Is Not Well In The Land Of The Rising Sun“.

Germany has the fourth largest economy in the world, and over the past year their stocks have fallen 19 percent from the peak of the market…

German Stocks

The key thing to watch for in Germany are serious troubles at their biggest bank. I wrote a long article about the slow-motion implosion of Deutsche Bank last month, and just this week Deutsche Bank stock hit an all-time low.

The fifth largest economy on the planet belongs to the United Kingdom, and since last June their stocks have fallen about 13 percent…

British Stocks

One week from today, the “Brexit” vote will be held in the UK, and if they vote to leave the EU that could have very serious economic and financial implications for them and for the rest of Europe as well. For an in-depth look at this, please see my previous article entitled “June 23, 2016: The Brexit Vote Could Change EVERYTHING And Plunge Europe Into Financial Chaos“.

France has the sixth largest economy in the world, and over the past year French stocks are down 20 percent from the peak of the market…

French Stocks

The French economy is really struggling these days, and we have not heard much about it in the U.S. media, but there have been tremendous riots in major cities in France in recent weeks.

The seventh largest economy on our planet belongs to India. Even though India is facing some very serious economic problems, their stocks are doing okay for the moment. Even though stocks in India are down over the past 12 months, we have not seen a major financial crisis over there just yet.

But there is definitely a major crisis in the eighth largest economy in the world. Italian stocks are down a staggering 32 percent from the peak of the market. That means approximately a third of all stock market wealth in Italy is already gone…

Italian Stocks

Earlier this year, I wrote about the horrifying collapse of the Italian banking system that has greatly accelerated since the start of 2016. It looks like virtually all of their big banks will ultimately need to be bailed out, and this threatens to become a far bigger crisis than the crisis in Greece ever was.

And let us not leave off the ninth largest economy in the world. Not too long ago, CNN ran an article entitled “Brazil: Economic collapse worse than feared“. So not only are they admitting that the ninth largest economy on the globe is collapsing, they are also admitting that it is even worse than what the experts had anticipated.

So did I leave anyone off the list?

Ah yes, I haven’t even addressed what has been going on in the United States yet.

I would love to be wrong about that last part.

It would be wonderful if the worst was now behind us and good times for the global financial system were ahead.

Unfortunately, every single indicator that I am watching is telling me just the opposite.

The US economy isn't even clearly explained even by President Obama. I can't remember the show off the top of my head, but, Obama said the two indicators that show the supposed recovery from the "Great Recession" were the stock values and real estate values both being recovered. That was similar to the situation just before the "Great Depression".

What happened to interest rates and inflation being the indicators to watch? The last 18-20 years showed they aren't all that important after all.

Page 61 of 119 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!