HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,970 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 62 of 119 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180830
06/24/16 12:43 PM
06/24/16 12:43 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle
"Brexit"

My comment : June 23rd (the 2nd day of Tabernacle) is the "Brexit" vote -- Is Britain exiting the EU?.

OOPS....June 23rd is NOT a 2nd day of Tabernacle TYPE. My mistake...June is not the 7th month of the Julian calendar but July. So disregard that bolded and underlined comment above. Sorry for the confusion.

However, the Brexit vote came thru yesterday and the news is filled with news. Thus, the month of July(== a 7th month type) will be filled with major activities that will result from this Brexit and other economic pre-events that happened during Passover, January and other Mystery Babylon system crash news previous to that.

Here's some headlines in the news this morning :

1.It's All Over As "Leave" Wins Brexit Referendum: Markets Everywhere Are Crashing

2.Gold Soars Most In 42 Years For British Buyers

2.UK Prime Minister David Cameron To Resign -"Country Requires Fresh Leadership"

3.Now It's Our Turn" - Geert Wilders Calls For A Dutch Referendum

4."Victory For Freedom" - Le Pen Demands Referendum For France

5.Italy's Northern League To Launch EU Referendum Campaign Next

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180853
06/27/16 08:26 AM
06/27/16 08:26 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
"Brexit"

My comment : June 23rd (the 2nd day of Tabernacle) is the "Brexit" vote -- Is Britain exiting the EU?.

OOPS....June 23rd is NOT a 2nd day of Tabernacle TYPE. My mistake...June is not the 7th month of the Julian calendar but July. So disregard that bolded and underlined comment above. Sorry for the confusion.

However, the Brexit vote came thru yesterday and the news is filled with news. Thus, the month of July(== a 7th month type) will be filled with major activities that will result from this Brexit and other economic pre-events that happened during Passover, January and other Mystery Babylon system crash news previous to that.

1.It's All Over As "Leave" Wins Brexit Referendum: Markets Everywhere Are Crashing

2.UK Prime Minister David Cameron To Resign -"Country Requires Fresh Leadership"

I was going to post on Brexit if no one else had by now.

What a wonderful showing by the people to reject globalism. We will need to watch what the ramifications are and if the USA or any other country will help the UK if the situation really gets rough.

We SDA's in the world should be encouraged by this opportunity to work in a mostly peaceful world a little bit longer. Let's not miss this opportunity.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180887
06/29/16 05:42 PM
06/29/16 05:42 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
"Brexit"

You are mixing and matching calendars?
"June 23rd (the 2nd day of Tabernacle)"
Julian year, but non-Julian moon days?
Sorry, but you sound like the fortune tellers where everything is a sign. Any date of any calendar can work, because something is happening.

When's barley harvest for the wave offering at your location?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180895
06/30/16 01:12 PM
06/30/16 01:12 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Sign that The top of World Power has Changed: Egypt, Israel, and Syria joins China's Shanghai Cooperation Organization

My Comment : Benjamin Fulford shared two important links in his current weekly geopolitical newsletter showing us that the world realizes that the current controller of the world (formally Mystery Babylon -- the 2nd Beast that came out of the earth of Rev 13) have lost its position and been replaced by China and their allies.

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2016/06...nge/#more-51359

Originally Posted By: Benjamin Fulford
...Clearly a lot of countries are waking up to the fact there has been a change at the top of the world power structure. One indication, for example, is that Israel, Egypt and Syria have applied to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. That means Israel is applying to join a military alliance that its one time “arch-enemy” Iran is also joining. It is also an organization that is theoretically opposed to their long term supposed allies and protectors the US and NATO.

http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/06/syria-egypt-israel-apply-to-join-sco.html
Quote:

26th June, 2016

asialive.info

Syria, Egypt, and Israel have formally applied for accession to the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO). Members also discussed the accession of Iran. The interest of Syria, Israel, and Egypt to participate in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization was stated at the briefing in Tashkent by special presidential representative for SCO Affairs Bakhtiyor Khakimov.

The request from Syria for a connection to work with an observer status came last year, but as the SCO member states agreed about the beginning of cooperation with newcomers from the lowest level, we are talking about a "partnership in dialogue", said Khakimov. On Friday, the Presidents of the country-members of the SCO also discussed the prospect of Iran joining with permanent membership.

Currently the SCO's six permanent members are Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, China, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan. The next summit of the SCO was held in Tashkent. The meeting was attended by the presidents of all six member countries. In addition to the six presidents, the SCO was attended by the leaders of the observer countries: President of Afghanistan Ashraf Ghani, President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko, President of Mongolia Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, the President of Pakistan Mamnoon Hussain, Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi, and Foreign Minister of Iran Mohammad Zarif. The special guest of the President of Uzbekistan was the President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdymukhammedov.

Poland and other countries in Eastern Europe have also shown they understand things are different now because they have agreed to join China’s new “Belt and Road Initiative,” meaning the building of major transportation links heading east through Russia to China.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-06/21/c_135454841.htm

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #180911
07/04/16 10:49 AM
07/04/16 10:49 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
You are mixing and matching calendars?
"June 23rd (the 2nd day of Tabernacle)"

No I mixed up months : I took June to be the 7th month of the Julian calendar. When I wrote that post I noticed the event was on the 23rd and I mistakenly thought it was the 7th month of the Julian calendar, but it was not. June is the 6th month.

Julian year, but non-Julian moon days?
Sorry, but you sound like the fortune tellers where everything is a sign. Any date of any calendar can work, because something is happening.

Actually only one calendar, the Julian calendar, was given as a revelation from the Lord for His people to watch. "My Sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow me" Jn 10:27

The command to watch the events that unfolds on the important feast dates on the Julian Calendar(dd/m; Passover:14/1, 15/1; 2nd Passover:14/2, 15/2; Tabernacle: 01/7, 10/7, 21/7 - 29/7) are only to be a "TYPE & shadow" of what would come on the actual feast dates since the Julian Calendar happens about 3 months before the actual Feast dates. My understanding is there must be a correlation between the two calendars events to be a valid sign from above. No man can make these events happens and less probable on a specific date. Even less probable, that man can make two events correlate. The Lord is behind these events as He is fulfilling His purpose & Words a little at a time year after year.

The purpose of all of this, is to keep His people on the watch of the events that the Lord is orchestrating. If the Lord is able to keep us watching these; then the Holy Spirit can teach us what the Father is doing. So really the point of this is for the Lord to teach us and to bring His people in tune & sync with what He does so they can be the Lord's AMEN people.

It's not all the Feast days things happens, but things does happen and we are to take note of it. I have been keeping track of events in this discussion since 2012, and yes if you look back -- most major events DOES happen on the Feast Dates on both the Julian and the actual Feast dates.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180912
07/04/16 11:42 AM
07/04/16 11:42 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My Comment: Yesterday, I listened to the latest Jim Willie interview dated June 30th. What's interesting with Jim's work, is that an anonymous insider, that Jim named "the voice" has kept him informed of what is happening behind the scenes. I don't remember how many years "the voice" came to Jim, but it has been before the 2008 crash and Jim says that over the years he found that "the voice" is a very reliable and trust worthy source. After listening to several of Jim Willie's interviews, I understand why "the voice" picked Jim, as he is not a wall street prostitute or Mystery Babylon's follower.

Anyway, there's two important things that I took the time to transcribe what Jim's said in the interview starting at the 18:44 minute to 22 min mark.

1. "the voice" told Jim that China and Basel(the BIS -- Bank of International Settlement) are currently negotiating. This is quite important development since China and other allies countries no longer want to ship goods anymore since January 2016 without being paid in a currency backed by gold. So I think this could be the next big event that will come hopefully this coming Fall. We will see.

2. Jim's comment on Greenspan last gold solution. I have posted a few years back an article where Greenspan, Chairmen of the Federal Reserve from 1987 to 2006 and the mastermind behind the current economic system, who claims that he has set up the whole system to fail without Mystery Babylon knowing....so to help the people. Now that I think of it....its was a huge bucket of lies. Just last week Greenspan came forth supporting a Gold backed currency. I find Jim comment about this quite discerning.

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/podcast/7712/baseball-hot-dogs-apple-pie-and-jackass

1. China and BIS are negotiating to convert bi-lateral Trade contracts agreements between Two Nations, the dollar into gold. And they want to adjust the Gold price to $5000

Originally Posted By: Jim Willie
hi level negotiation China and Basel Switzerland over converting international contracts written in USD terms and forcing them into global treaty in such a way to be converted into gold payment terms. It would pave the way for the USD to be broken away from US domestic currency statist. The negotiation is very hi-level: the Chinese officials and the Basel Bank International Settlements(BIS) official which represent the central banks of the Western world plus Japan, that slave state.

The beauty of this meeting is that It would enable the US to make its own currency. And we would finally get some justice and sought for equilibrium where the 500 billions dollar annual trade deficit will become a factor again toward the evaluation of the new dollar which I call the shysk dollar.

In term of gold, they cannot do this without establishing a clear conversion. Like say Bolivia selling industrial metals to China for finishal goods and mortocycles. You got to convert the dollar terms into gold terms. They are talking about a $5000 gold price. International contracts. Or for instance India with a health care system and information technology arrangement with Saudi Arabia written in term of 1 billion dollar contracts. It won’t be settle in dollar anymore.

That’s what is coming. It’s not ready yet. They need to convert the dollar contracts for a bi-lateral two nations contracts. Not involving the United States. They need to convert it to gold for the payment system – the payment structure. Settling on the contract. No longer in the dollar. And they are talking about $5000 gold price.

2. Jim's comment of Greenspan Gold Solution

Originally Posted By: Jim Willie
My second big point in the pre-amble is Greenspan is talking about gold. I don’t like it. Since when is the architect of this failure going to tell us about a solution.

My guest is his solution is part of a complicated scheme to allow BIS to be repository and global central Bank for an international currency that I suspect that will be an attempt of a gold backing IMF SDR(special drawing rights) basket – giving special drawing rights of the Euro, the pound, Yen, the dollar, and the Chinese renminbi.

I think they[BIS] are going to try to work a deal were the SDR basket is backed by gold but with very limited provision for redemption. Another word it's the same old system, same old paper gold. Then if you go to Basel(BIS) and say look we got a lot of these SDR gold backed bonds now we would like to exchange it to gold. They will be told by Basel-BIS: “Go back home or we will kill you.” Just like they do now. Just like the US did to the French in 1968. Yeah!… They might be legitimate gold demand and they will be told don’t worry. In order to protect the gold its going to stay in Basel Switzerland. “Go back home and contribute to the system --- it’s all good”. Yeah right! T hen we would hear later controversial things about the gold being are re-hypoticate, about countries pitching in their gold BIS to participate in this more fully.

I ask the question : Where are we going to see the gold trade notes. Because that’s where the Eurasian trade zone, BRICS nations and their Alliances, the emergence market nations -- their control lever is with trade, trade payments, ships loaded with finished goods and material heading to the western ports to be paid by something. And they don’t want treasury bond anymore. They want gold trade notes. We have enormous things coming with the reset.

Here's an article of Greenspan latest postition :
June 27th 2016: Greenspan Warns A Crisis Is Imminent, Urges A Return To The Gold Standard

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180931
07/05/16 10:31 PM
07/05/16 10:31 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Actually only one calendar, the Julian calendar, was given as a revelation from the Lord for His people to watch. "My Sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow me" Jn 10:27

The command to watch the events...
What command to watch events unfolding on important feast dates?

Quote:
... that unfolds on the important feast dates on the Julian Calendar
And that is where I'm having trouble. "Feast dates on the Julian Calendar". How can it not be either feast dates on the Jewish calendar OR no feast dates for the Julian calendar? How can you mix and match calendars? Where did you get that idea? Is this a Stephen Jones thing?

Quote:
I have been keeping track of events in this discussion since 2012, and yes if you look back -- most major events DOES happen on the Feast Dates on both the Julian and the actual Feast dates.
"most major events". How would one go about proving or disproving that statement? My previous comment was suggesting it is not disprovable. Along the lines of, 'Our brand of cereal is better'.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #180965
07/07/16 10:36 PM
07/07/16 10:36 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada

The command to watch the events...
What command to watch events unfolding on important feast dates?

If the Lord tells you to do something shouldn't you obey? Obeying does not only come by following the 10Cs; but also anything the Lord tells you to do personally. This also applies to any group of individual gathered and seek His will for them. However, it takes an individual(or group) to be able to hear His voice to be able to obey. Right! Like Jesus said "my sheep hear my voice...and they follow me".

The ability to hear is what makes the difference between the overcomers and the other believers. The ability to hear indicates if someone entered the Pentecost level of faith which is mark by hearing the commands of the Lord like it was when the first Pentecost feast was kept by the Israelites. They refuse to hear the Lord directly (Ex 20:19); thus they all died in the wilderness and they did not enter the promise land. This is prophetic. Without the ability to hear, there's NO FAITH and NO OBEDIENCE. (see Paul definition of Faith in Rom 10:17 "So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word[rhema, utterance] of God."

Quote:
Elle : ... that unfolds on the important feast dates on the Julian Calendar

Kland : And that is where I'm having trouble. "Feast dates on the Julian Calendar". How can it not be either feast dates on the Jewish calendar OR no feast dates for the Julian calendar? How can you mix and match calendars?

I've explain in the other post. I'll requote :
Quote:
(dd/m; Passover:14/1, 15/1; 2nd Passover:14/2, 15/2; Tabernacle: 01/7, 10/7, 21/7 - 29/7) are only to be a "TYPE & shadow" of what would come on the actual feast dates since the Julian Calendar happens about 3 months before the actual Feast dates. My understanding is there must be a correlation between the two calendars events to be a valid sign from above. No man can make these events happens and less probable on a specific date. Even less probable, that man can make two events correlate. The Lord is behind these events as He is fulfilling His purpose & Words a little at a time year after year.

Where did you get that idea? Is this a Stephen Jones thing?

I don't know if the Lord told Stephen Jones or to others; but yes Stephen Jones is where I read about this and they've been watching the signs that may appear on the Feast days of the Julian calendar which is a TYPE of what is to come on the actual Feasts days for like 20 years. And yes many things has happened if you are watching and taking notes. If you are not watching, then you will see nothing.

The purpose of this, is the Lord wants His body of believer to know what He is doing. Thus it is ONE form of communication between the Lord and His body the Lord has set up.

Quote:
I have been keeping track of events in this discussion since 2012, and yes if you look back -- most major events DOES happen on the Feast Dates on both the Julian and the actual Feast dates.
"most major events". How would one go about proving or disproving that statement? My previous comment was suggesting it is not disprovable. Along the lines of, 'Our brand of cereal is better'. [/quote]
Well a major event that changes the outcome of the world that happens on the Feast dates that coincides with the sign giving on the same Feast dates "type" on the Julian calendar is pretty much an incident that proves the Lord is behind these two events and He is speaking & teaching His children thru them. Like I said in the other post, the odds for this to happen is like 1 to a million or more.

However if an individual doesn't want to believe the Lord communicates and has commanded this from the start; then will stumble and find anything to disprove it. We shouldn't just believe it either. And I was suspicious myself; however I have been reading His blog for 5 years and did seen many events that has come by.

That's the purpose for pointing this out in this discussion. Let's take note what will happen. The proof is in the events that happens.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180966
07/07/16 10:55 PM
07/07/16 10:55 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment: Many financial analyst or politicians or economist have been talking about a Jubilee since Iceland Jubilee declaration around 2010. Before that that word was rarely spoken in the media or alternative news. Especially since 2012 this word usage has escalated.

Here again in this article by Ellen Brown, an news analyst, she speaks of a Jubilee as the best solution for the coming economic crash. Stephen Jones gives a summary with his comments on her article below.

Brexit and the Derivatives Time Bomb
05 July 2016
http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/36688-brexit-and-the-derivatives-time-bomb
Originally Posted By: Steven Jones

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2016/07-2016/is-it-time-for-a-debt-jubilee/

The first casualty of the Brexit seems to be Italy. Virtually all of the Italian banks have been in trouble for years, mostly because they hold about $400 billion (360 billion euros) in bad loans. Since the Brexit, those banks have lost 30% or more of the stock value, and now the Italian government feels forced to bail out their banks.

The problem is that this violates the rules of the EU. But here is where it gets interesting.

Italy’s Renzi threatens to bail out the banks. The EU threatens them in return. Renzi then says, “Don’t stand in our way, or we will put “Italeave” on the ballot. The EU then either capitulates, which encourages other countries to do the same, or they stand firm and watch Italy leave the EU, followed by Greece (remember “Grexit”?) and France (“Frexit”). The EU falls apart either way. It is only a matter of time, because the debt loads are only increasing.

So what is the solution? If we just declare a Jubilee and cancel all debts, it will be a very hard landing for the entire world. Debt has been building for too long, and falling from such dizzying heights could cause a lot of chaos. The sheer amount of positive money without debt would immediately cause hyperinflation, where the cost of goods and services would soon wipe out any value in the money that people thought they had.

Here is the obvious solution, which is what I have advocated since the 1970’s. Take the existing Federal Reserve Notes, which are actually debt notes, and convert them 1:1 into national currency. In other words, un-debt them, because these debt notes were created out of nothing in the first place and loaned to the government at interest. The private international banking families became extremely wealthy once they got control of the money tree and were allowed to create their own money and loan it to governments at interest. Let’s give back the money tree to the public (government), so that it can create money without interest and without debt.

If individuals own government bonds, then just cash them out and exchange those bonds for money. The only thing anyone may lose is the interest payment on the bond. In fact, now that bonds have hit bottom and are on the verge of negative rates, no one really has anything to lose.

Below is part of an article that advocates this very thing. After talking about the Italian bank problem, this is their solution….

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/36688-brexit-and-the-derivatives-time-bomb

Originally Posted By: Ellen Brown article
That may get Italy out of the woods, but the system is clearly broken. A $500 trillion derivatives time bomb poised atop a $100 trillion mountain of debt [total sovereign debt of world nations] is not a stable situation. It's time to push the reset button, but how? Bailouts and bail-ins have been tried and proved wanting. But a debt "jubilee" -- simply canceling the debt -- would devastate creditors and collapse the massive derivatives bubble.

All else having failed, it may be time to do what should have been done all along: convert "sovereign debt" into "sovereign money." The "event of default" triggering a derivatives meltdown can be avoided by simply paying the debts with money issued by the government.

A government oppressed by "sovereign" debt is not really sovereign. A sovereign government has the power to issue money and need not go into debt at all. But EU member governments have lost that sovereign power. They are unable to issue their own money or borrow money issued by their own central banks. If they leave the EU, they can get that power back for future expenditures; but their existing debt is in euros, and only the ECB has the power to convert bonds into euros.

In fact that is what it does when it buys government bonds with QE. The problem with QE as currently practiced is that the bonds remain on the central bank's books, "sterilizing" their effect on the market. The idea is to be able to sell them back into the market should inflation become a problem. But that means the bonds are still counted as debt for purposes of balancing national budgets, forcing continued austerity, cutbacks and privatization. If the bonds were bought back and voided out, national governments would be free to spend again. QE doesn't need to be unwound by selling bonds into the market. If the money supply grows too large, money can be pulled back with taxes, interest or fees.

The invariable objection to paying off the debt with central bank-issued money is that it would lead to hyperinflation. But would it? Government bonds are already classified as "near money" -- so liquid that they are readily exchangeable for cash. Turning them into cash is little different from moving money from your savings account to your checking account. One draws interest and the other doesn't, but cashing out the savings account doesn't make you any richer than before. It doesn't propel you to spend more on goods and services, driving consumer prices up.

If people and governments were incentivized to spend more, however, that would actually be a good thing. Consumer markets need more demand today. The way to stimulate economies is to get money into the pockets of people who will spend it. Demand (money) stimulates supply (productivity). Before QE can stimulate the real economy, it has to make it into the real economy. If the goal of the EU is to hold itself together and avoid a derivatives meltdown, some QE that actually got into the hands of the people could be just the ticket.

The problem is that the banks have become more powerful and wealthier than sovereign nations that are debt-ridden and weak. Banks have replaced nations, insofar as power bases are concerned. The article above makes the key point, “A government oppressed by ‘sovereign debt’ is not really ‘sovereign’.” Scripture says plainly, “the borrower is servant to the lender” (Proverbs 22:7 KJV). Slaves are not sovereign. There is no such thing as a sovereign debtor.

When this current Babylonian captivity began in 1913-1914 with the passage of the Federal Reserve Act, it came because congress gave the money tree to private bankers and decided that instead of creating money itself, they would let bankers create it and then loan it to the government. This monopoly made it so that in order to put money into circulation (as oil in the economic engine), it had to be borrowed from these big bankers—at interest. We were all supposed to have more confidence in the bankers to regulate the supply of money than in the government. How has this worked? It has enriched the bankers and has put the governments of the world into slavery.

In the end, we traded dishonest politicians for dishonest bankers to run the economy, which in turn drives politics. Money is political, clothed in economic terms. Even the solution above will only work in the long term if honest people oversee it. The problem is finding honest people who have the ability to manage the economic systems of whole nations. A century ago we gave away the money tree to bankers. It is time to take back the right to create money. But we need overcomers with financial callings to take the reins and to see to it that we get an honest system with integrity.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #180986
07/11/16 02:12 PM
07/11/16 02:12 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
"most major events". How would one go about proving or disproving that statement? My previous comment was suggesting it is not disprovable. Along the lines of, 'Our brand of cereal is better'.

Well a major event that changes the outcome of the world that happens on the Feast dates that coincides with the sign giving on the same Feast dates "type" on the Julian calendar is pretty much an incident that proves the Lord is behind these two events and He is speaking & teaching His children thru them.
Major events which change the outcome of the world happen on July 1.

But my question was, who gets to determine what a "major event" is or is not?

Quote:
Like I said in the other post, the odds for this to happen is like 1 to a million or more.
The odds of me typing this on this particular date is like 1 to a million or more.

Statistics mean nothing in the meaning of themselves.

Page 62 of 119 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!