HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,593
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (ProdigalOne, dedication, TruthinTypes, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Does anyone really know how the economy works now? [Re: Alchemy] #181227
07/30/16 06:03 PM
07/30/16 06:03 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Alchemy
$5,000.00 per ounce of gold won't be enough for the situation in the USA.

I agree it won't be enough for rumors is that the USA have NO GOLD. Many believe that Fort Knox is empty. Unless they can repossess the Gold the Elites have stollen. We will see how bad we will find ourselves at the end of the fall of Babylon which is probably by the end of 2017.

The same with Canada. In January 2016 they announce they sold all their Gold reserve! That's quite stupid, but our leaders' dedication to the Mystery Babylon's Elites is more important than being smart and wise. In another word Trudeau is a Zionist puppet like Obama.

So what's coming for the USA & Canada and other puppet Zioinist led countries that has no gold reserve? --- well we might find ourselves in the same situation than Venezuela are currently in. Many financial experts are talking that our currencies will loose up to 90% of our value. That's significant that will have a huge impact on everyone. We won't be able to buy China's and other foreign countries stuff anymore.

I also hear talk that China & its allies wants to prevent a mass hysteria in these zionist puppet led countries. They understand the situation these countries are in.

So I do expect some aid programs coming our way; but yet I don't expect that we will have that much. Just enough to survive. We will have to cut significantly our lifestyle spendings and start opening up our own industries and make our own stuff. We will be poor, but we will survive in the long run and become stronger. So this situation will become a blessing in disguised because it will bring back our industries that we have been loosing slowly since the WW2 via stupid offshore sourcing policies made by our government purposely to bring us into deeper debt.

Blessings
Re: Does anyone really know how the economy works now? [Re: Elle] #181236
07/31/16 11:29 AM
07/31/16 11:29 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: Elle
$5,000.00 per ounce of gold won't be enough for the situation in the USA.

I agree it won't be enough for rumors is that the USA have NO GOLD. Many believe that Fort Knox is empty. Unless they can repossess the Gold the Elites have stollen. We will see how bad we will find ourselves at the end of the fall of Babylon which is probably by the end of 2017.

The same with Canada. In January 2016 they announce they sold all their Gold reserve! That's quite stupid, but our leaders' dedication to the Mystery Babylon's Elites is more important than being smart and wise. In another word Trudeau is a Zionist puppet like Obama.

So what's coming for the USA & Canada and other puppet Zioinist led countries that has no gold reserve? --- well we might find ourselves in the same situation than Venezuela are currently in. Many financial experts are talking that our currencies will loose up to 90% of our value. That's significant that will have a huge impact on everyone. We won't be able to buy China's and other foreign countries stuff anymore.

I also hear talk that China & its allies wants to prevent a mass hysteria in these zionist puppet led countries. They understand the situation these countries are in.

So I do expect some aid programs coming our way; but yet I don't expect that we will have that much. Just enough to survive. We will have to cut significantly our lifestyle spendings and start opening up our own industries and make our own stuff. We will be poor, but we will survive in the long run and become stronger. So this situation will become a blessing in disguised because it will bring back our industries that we have been loosing slowly since the WW2 via stupid offshore sourcing policies made by our government purposely to bring us into deeper debt.

Well, I hope we have some gold left. We got that gold fairly and justly by selling our goods to Europe during World Wars I and II. Now, because of that Brenton Woods disaster, we have been losing our gold. I still hope we have some left.

Re: Does anyone really know how the economy works now? [Re: Elle] #181243
08/01/16 08:34 PM
08/01/16 08:34 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
To me these prophecies points that all the nations as they flow up to the mountain of God to find God's solution to their problem, will eventually joined the Kingdom of God during the coming millennium when the Saints of the Most High will have their robes of glory and will know perfectly the law with the mind of Christ.

Since Dan 2:35 says the stone kingdom will start small and eventually filled the whole earth; thus it might take the whole 1000 years for all the nations to join the Kingdom of God. And only then we will have a perfect world wide economic system that will be founded on the perfect law of God.

Would you say this is not what the SDA church teaches?

Re: Does anyone really know how the economy works now? [Re: kland] #181246
08/02/16 06:29 AM
08/02/16 06:29 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Quote:
Elle :To me these prophecies points that all the nations as they flow up to the mountain of God to find God's solution to their problem, will eventually joined the Kingdom of God during the coming millennium when the Saints of the Most High will have their robes of glory and will know perfectly the law with the mind of Christ.

Since Dan 2:35 says the stone kingdom will start small and eventually filled the whole earth; thus it might take the whole 1000 years for all the nations to join the Kingdom of God. And only then we will have a perfect world wide economic system that will be founded on the perfect law of God.

Kland: Would you say this is not what the SDA church teaches?

??? You know I know. Would you say this is what thus says the Lord?

Blessings
Re: Does anyone really know how the economy works now? [Re: Alchemy] #181251
08/02/16 10:42 PM
08/02/16 10:42 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I'm just wondering what basis beliefs about our church do you still believe? I mean, how far different can you still count yourself as an SDA?

Re: Does anyone really know how the economy works now? [Re: kland] #181255
08/03/16 10:03 AM
08/03/16 10:03 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
??? kland your badly off-topic and I would say not within forum rules.

When I bring you a point based on some scriptures and if you disagree -- then counter it why you think my point doesn't embrace ALL scriptures. Or correct if I took the scriptures out of context, or if I have twisted the scriptures, or etc.. Bring your scripture over that challenge my point and let's have a real discussion.

Blessings
Re: Does anyone really know how the economy works now? [Re: Alchemy] #181256
08/03/16 02:04 PM
08/03/16 02:04 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Elle, who brought up the 1000 years as an off-topic for this thread? And I and many others have confronted your non-scriptural views for years.

Would you say your beliefs match more the Church of God than SDA?

Re: Does anyone really know how the economy works now? [Re: kland] #181259
08/04/16 02:21 AM
08/04/16 02:21 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
Elle, who brought up the 1000 years as an off-topic for this thread? And I and many others have confronted your non-scriptural views for years.

You must be tired and your mind might be a little sleepy. Actually you are the one that brought the [gold] "pavement" thingy comment to pay the debt.

Post # 181102 - 07/21/16
Hey, how about going into debt to buy pavement? If enough people do that, the scheme could last a little longer.

This is a referral to our Millennium believes differences. I didn't even brought the Millennium up as a respond to your little pocking. You've been attempting to provoke me with your "gold pavement" comment for the past ....what? 2 or 3 years? Remember according to the law: the one that start the fire is responsible for what it burns down. So you shouldn't be provoking people; because in God's eyes it makes you liable for whatever damages your poke incurred.

Notice the date above. Before that, Alchemy ask about if I believe a possible Jubilee would be instituted as a solution :

Post # 180981 - 07/10/16
Just to touch on one point I would be concerned with; I can't see instituting the Jubilee! Do you?

I replied as many economist has replied -- that I saw it as the only possible solution (well at least part of it). Plus I added to this replied that the Bible have shown 2 types of Jubilee : in the destruction of Egypt and Old Babylon where all the people were set free with the "spoils". There again, I did not mention anything about the Millennium there either. If a Jubilee occur, it will open up the new era (age) in the 7th Millennium like it did at Egypt & Old Babylon destruction.

So no Millennium was mentioned yet (besides your provocative "pavement" comment). Then just 4 days ago you ask this question to me regarding what would change once China & its allies succeeds to bring the gold standard and etc... that we just talked about.

Post #181204 - 07/29/16
They would have only so much physical gold. How does it work if they want to spend more than they have?

So I answered your question with my current understanding while in essence I was agreeing with you that China won't have the solution and will have a big financial mess that won't be easy to solve and they will need to revise their plan continually as they get to know God's laws for the solution. My understand is only God has the perfect economic system and solution to the world's problem. See the emphasize in bold below.

There's many entities that plays into this as far as I've been hearing. I don't know what is rumor or factual plans but will list them.

First, there's talks from 4 different sources that the price of gold will be jumped to at least $5000 per oz. ...

Second, there will be a re-evaluation of all currencies in the world. ....

Third, what I understand, not only gold reserve holdings will mark the value of a country, but also their GDP and most likely their natural resources.

All in all, no matter how good, fair, and pure the Chinese and its allies will figure out their new system may be ; it can slowly become corrupt by changing the by-laws or re-interpretating them by men with un-pure motives.

But my hunch is the biggest problem they will encounter immediately after the fall of Mystery Babylon, is that since Mystery Babylon create such an enormous problem; that the solution to it won't be so simple to fix. Plus, since they(most nations' leaders) do not know God's perfect economical system described in the law(even Christian doesn't understand it); I expect that the Chinese & allied nations new system will be lacking in many ways and will be in need of constant revision as the nations learns about God's laws.

Above is not merely based on my opinion. No. I don't care about my opinions....I based this "all nations will flow to the mountain of God to learn the law" because that's what I understand Isaiah 2 is prophesying. Then I connected the mountain of God to Dan 2:35 (the little stone that struck the Babylon statue and becomes a great mountain and will filled the whole earth).

So I mention these 2 prophecies to answer YOUR QUESTION. You may not agree with what I said and my understanding of these texts which is fine as I don't agree with your interpretation of many things either. That's how it is in discussion. If you disagree with my understanding of these texts, you should of said where & why...instead of focusing on ME and patronizing me.

Thus, I was not off-topic at all as paying a NATIONAL debt that the current Babylonian DEBT System has incurred is the current situation that we (& the whole world) shortly will find ourselves in and is what this discussion has arrived to.

Would you say your beliefs match more the Church of God than SDA?

I have no idea what the Church of God believes in that area. And what does it matter? All Churches has some things right and MANY things wrong including the SDA Church, the Church of God, the Mormones, the Catholics, etc.... So we all have to work on our doctrines, by testing them and bringing them closer to what "thus says the Lord" really says and come to know the true interpretation with the mind of Christ.

The Lord has brought you, Alchemy, dedication, ... and I and the rest of us all in this Church. Ok! For most of us, it wasn't us that brought us into this Church. Just like when we are born into a family. It's not our choices. I believe we have to be a family together and strive to know the Lord and His Word more TOGETHER. These forums has helped me to learn more what scripture says. That's why I like participating because it is beneficial for me.

If you want to stick to your current level of knowledge and you have no desire to know more of the Lord, His truth and His work; then that's fine with me. Maybe you think you know it all like I hear some in the Church saying we have all the truth. I don't know what you think or your situation nor do I want to know for that's your personal business with the Lord. My understanding is there's lots more for us to know about and to be shown. I could be wrong, but I think we will be together as a family for a long long time until the Lord brings us to the next level. Don't ask me what, as I don't know any specifics.

I have not left this Church, nor am I bad mouthing it, nor am I bad mouthing Ellen White, nor any members, nor am I saying to anyone to leave the Church when myself am staying with my family till whenever the Lord's timing because that's what I understand the will of the Lord is for us is to be together; because we are family. I know my beliefs have gone away from the SDA beliefs; but it's not because I was bitter at the Church or I wanted to find faults, or any other reasons as such. It's because of the path the Lord put me when I started in this forum and when He moved me to study all our doctrines more closely from the Bible. I wasn't expecting or trying to come to differ with the Church. It just happened because that's what I understand scripture teaches. I could be wrong and that's why we have discussion together.

I don't think you can find any denomination that believe what I came to discover from Scriptures and especially from the law. I don't know of any myself. No the Church of God doesn't come close. I'm not seeking other denomination or promoting any other denomination doctrines; but just trying to learn what scripture actually says while removing all things that are speculative or not Biblically founded. However, I do go around and read other Christian studies, or perceived revelations, or opinions. And I'm not afraid to read stuff that are NOT SDA. I believe God inspires many people outside the SDA Church as well. Thus I seek God's gems wherever He leads.

Blessings
Re: Does anyone really know how the economy works now? [Re: Alchemy] #182858
03/21/17 04:00 PM
03/21/17 04:00 PM
G
Garywk  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

Veteran Member
Colville, Wa
I would recommend a good book for understanding how the economy works, as there is a lot of economic misinformation in this thread. Thomas Sowell, a black economist, wrote "Basic Economics: A common sense guide to the economy". It is a very good starting point to understand how a free market economy actually works.

Re: Does anyone really know how the economy works now? [Re: ] #182859
03/21/17 04:30 PM
03/21/17 04:30 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Gary K
I would recommend a good book for understanding how the economy works, as there is a lot of economic misinformation in this thread. Thomas Sowell, a black economist, wrote "Basic Economics: A common sense guide to the economy". It is a very good starting point to understand how a free market economy actually works.

I appreciate the recommendation. I'll be looking into this as it is something I personally need to understand better. Also, if you know of any good books describing sound business practices, based on biblical principles, for a sole-entrepreneur or within a partnership, or within a co-op -- I would appreciate some recommendation.

Is Mr. Sowell's view have a Biblical perspective? I mean the basic economic terms that we have in our current system today -- does derive from the Biblical economic type. However, it's been tampered with and are used with the wrong spirit which is against the people by putting them into eternal debt. Whereas the Lord had intended that the debt of sin be used for our salvation.

Blessings
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 10:58 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!