HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,186 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: Alchemy] #181319
08/22/16 03:37 AM
08/22/16 03:37 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Alchemy
Pope Benedict is still a pope. His resignation wasn't anything like Gregory XII. It is very hard to see the soundness of your applications.

Alchemy
I agree. As there were 2 kings of Babylon on the eve of its fall (Belshazzar and Nabonidus), we have 2 popes: Benedict XVI Emeritus and Francis I. Then Daniel was made the third ruler in the kingdom. Soon there will be a third pope. And it is not too far off. As Cyrus dried up the Euphrates River, ISIS is drying it up now (people are flee the Euphrates River Basin for their lives).

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: His child] #181329
08/23/16 03:32 AM
08/23/16 03:32 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: His child
Pope Benedict is still a pope. His resignation wasn't anything like Gregory XII. It is very hard to see the soundness of your applications.

Alchemy
I agree. As there were 2 kings of Babylon on the eve of its fall (Belshazzar and Nabonidus), we have 2 popes: Benedict XVI Emeritus and Francis I. Then Daniel was made the third ruler in the kingdom. Soon there will be a third pope. And it is not too far off. As Cyrus dried up the Euphrates River, ISIS is drying it up now (people are flee the Euphrates River Basin for their lives).

I'll be watching. But, we need to understand that if we look for the wrong events for the fulfillment of prophecy, having the event take place doesn't prove anything!

For instance; Futurists look for the building of a new Jewish Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Yet, Galatians chapter 4 clearly teaches that we are to look to the Jerusalem in Heaven, not on earth! So, even if there is a new Temple built on the Temple Mount in the earthly Jerusalem, it's just deeper bondage!

Do you understand my point?

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: Alchemy] #181337
08/26/16 02:21 AM
08/26/16 02:21 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

I'll be watching. But, we need to understand that if we look for the wrong events for the fulfillment of prophecy, having the event take place doesn't prove anything!

For instance; Futurists look for the building of a new Jewish Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Yet, Galatians chapter 4 clearly teaches that we are to look to the Jerusalem in Heaven, not on earth! So, even if there is a new Temple built on the Temple Mount in the earthly Jerusalem, it's just deeper bondage!

Alchemy

What I hear you to be saying is that if prophecy is not fulfilled the way that you think it should be, then it is not prophecy fulfilled.

During 2011-2012, His child predicted that Benedict would not be pope after the Spring of 2013 based on a study of Rev 17. It happened, but you do not accept it a prophecy fulfilled because you were not expecting Rev 17 to apply to Pope Benedict, and since it happened differently than you thought it would you reject the event that fulfils prophecy.

His child said Britain would Brexit based on Rev 18 and it happened. His Child made over $1000 by investing on that outcome based on his understanding of that prophecy, but you were not expecting Brexit to have anything to do with Bible prophecy so you explain it away too.

And now that His child links ISIS to the drying of the Euphrates, Benedict's resignation due to Babylon's priests' fornication, and President Obama (the king of the earth) accepting gay marriage is partaking of Babylon's fornication (Rev 18), you don't accept any of that as prophecy fulfilled because it did not happen as you had expected.

And when President Obama dose not leave office in January based on a correct understanding of Daniel 2 & 7 and 11, since you don't understand or believe that that is part of Daniel's prophecy, you will disregard it too.

There is a danger in trying to make prophecy fit our understanding rather than studying it to understand how the events fit the prophecy. The Jews in Christ's day had preconceived notions that Jesus did not fit, so they rejected Him as the Messiah. That is an example of how not to understand prophecy.

In other words: if prophecy is fulfilled according to your before the fact assumptions, you will go with it. But if you don't have a clue as to what it really means and someone tells you something that you did not consider before the prophecy was fulfilled, you will explain the fulfillment of prophecy away.

You are not alone in that position. Lots of SDA's would rather fight than switch.

Christian regards
His child

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: His child] #181339
08/26/16 10:15 AM
08/26/16 10:15 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia

Alchemy

What I hear you to be saying is that if prophecy is not fulfilled the way that you think it should be, then it is not prophecy fulfilled.

During 2011-2012, His child predicted that Benedict would not be pope after the Spring of 2013 based on a study of Rev 17. It happened, but you do not accept it a prophecy fulfilled because you were not expecting Rev 17 to apply to Pope Benedict, and since it happened differently than you thought it would you reject the event that fulfils prophecy.

His child said Britain would Brexit based on Rev 18 and it happened. His Child made over $1000 by investing on that outcome based on his understanding of that prophecy, but you were not expecting Brexit to have anything to do with Bible prophecy so you explain it away too.

And now that His child links ISIS to the drying of the Euphrates, Benedict's resignation due to Babylon's priests' fornication, and President Obama (the king of the earth) accepting gay marriage is partaking of Babylon's fornication (Rev 18), you don't accept any of that as prophecy fulfilled because it did not happen as you had expected.

And when President Obama dose not leave office in January based on a correct understanding of Daniel 2 & 7 and 11, since you don't understand or believe that that is part of Daniel's prophecy, you will disregard it too.

There is a danger in trying to make prophecy fit our understanding rather than studying it to understand how the events fit the prophecy. The Jews in Christ's day had preconceived notions that Jesus did not fit, so they rejected Him as the Messiah. That is an example of how not to understand prophecy.

In other words: if prophecy is fulfilled according to your before the fact assumptions, you will go with it. But if you don't have a clue as to what it really means and someone tells you something that you did not consider before the prophecy was fulfilled, you will explain the fulfillment of prophecy away.

You are not alone in that position. Lots of SDA's would rather fight than switch.

Christian regards
His child
(bold emphasis mine)

Not at all, His Child.

I showed one place where Scripture clearly teaches that we are NOT to look to Jerusalem on earth or any Temple there. Jesus also stated in Matthew 23 that He left Jerusalem and the Temple on earth desolate! And nothing has happened to change that.

So, prophecy must be fulfilled as Scripture teaches it should be fulfilled.

God Bless.

Last edited by Alchemy; 08/26/16 10:15 AM.
Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #181344
08/27/16 01:10 PM
08/27/16 01:10 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
The seven headed beast in Rev 13 is the same beast in Rev 17 bathed in the blood of the saints. This papal beast yields its authority to the beast from the earth that is symbolized by the woman riding the beast.

Thus this is the time to proclaim the 3 angels' messages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_OPGdUfbc0

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: dedication] #181419
09/12/16 11:39 PM
09/12/16 11:39 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
For truth to be truth, It has to be True

The 3 angels' messages were true in Daniel's day, they were true in 1844, and they were true in 2013 when they repeated.

But they were not and are not considered to be truth for everyone who hears them.

So the bottom line is that from my study of Scripture, President Obama is going to be the man in charge when the image beast forms. The Laodiceans that have not studied the matter to its logical conclusion, are waiting on the sidelines to see if that is Truth. They are lukewarm or uncertain.

Thus faith and sight are in opposition on the eve of the Bridegroom's arrival. When the Bridegroom is here, it will be too late to muster the faith that is needed to be ready for His arrival. Now is the acceptable time to get the oil of faith and develop a character that trusts the word of God as it is written rather than as it is assumed to read.

It takes faith in the word of God to declare that President Obama is going to be America's last President (he will be President when Jesus comes), that Iran and America will go to war before January 20, 2017, that Mr.Obama will turn on America's constitution (and then on God's covenant), etc.

Some folks are afraid "what if you are wrong?"

They have it backwards--they should be afraid of "what if you're right?"

The parable of the Ten Virgins tells us to Wake Up before it is too late.

I have agitated this matter to the best of my knowledge since 1997. I have learned much since then and I have been blessed to grow in Christ as I study the word. And my heart goes out for those who won't give the subject a fair study now. They are doing their souls unspeakable harm. But it is up to the Holy Spirit to lead us into all truth. And when those things which are true come to pass that will come... there will be a shaking of our faith to its foundation.

The Laodiceans will no longer be lukewarm-- they will be hot or cold (wise or foolish) saved or lost. And what we have been years learning will have to be relearned in a few months with the trash that has crept in since 1844 being cast away.

In the meantime, there is a proof reader working on my newest manuscript that has asked the right questions in the context of the study so that (though it is a difficult study to make plain) it will be very understandable by all who read it.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: His child] #181422
09/13/16 10:02 AM
09/13/16 10:02 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
For truth to be truth, It has to be True

The 3 angels' messages were true in Daniel's day, they were true in 1844, and they were true in 2013 when they repeated.

But they were not and are not considered to be truth for everyone who hears them.

So the bottom line is that from my study of Scripture, President Obama is going to be the man in charge when the image beast forms. The Laodiceans that have not studied the matter to its logical conclusion, are waiting on the sidelines to see if that is Truth. They are lukewarm or uncertain.

Thus faith and sight are in opposition on the eve of the Bridegroom's arrival. When the Bridegroom is here, it will be too late to muster the faith that is needed to be ready for His arrival. Now is the acceptable time to get the oil of faith and develop a character that trusts the word of God as it is written rather than as it is assumed to read.

It takes faith in the word of God to declare that President Obama is going to be America's last President (he will be President when Jesus comes), that Iran and America will go to war before January 20, 2017, that Mr.Obama will turn on America's constitution (and then on God's covenant), etc.

Some folks are afraid "what if you are wrong?"

They have it backwards--they should be afraid of "what if you're right?"

The parable of the Ten Virgins tells us to Wake Up before it is too late.

I have agitated this matter to the best of my knowledge since 1997. I have learned much since then and I have been blessed to grow in Christ as I study the word. And my heart goes out for those who won't give the subject a fair study now. They are doing their souls unspeakable harm. But it is up to the Holy Spirit to lead us into all truth. And when those things which are true come to pass that will come... there will be a shaking of our faith to its foundation.

The Laodiceans will no longer be lukewarm-- they will be hot or cold (wise or foolish) saved or lost. And what we have been years learning will have to be relearned in a few months with the trash that has crept in since 1844 being cast away.

In the meantime, there is a proof reader working on my newest manuscript that has asked the right questions in the context of the study so that (though it is a difficult study to make plain) it will be very understandable by all who read it.

"So the bottom line is that from my study of Scripture, President Obama is going to be the man in charge when the image beast forms. The Laodiceans that have not studied the matter to its logical conclusion, are waiting on the sidelines to see if that is Truth. They are lukewarm or uncertain." (bold emphasis mine)

I disagree completely. President Obama doesn't represent the beast, or the image of the beast or spiritualism. You have presented your own personal views that don't have any president in history! Eccl. 3:15 teaches us that God requires the past, or history of His people. Your interpretation has already failed this test.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: Alchemy] #181471
09/26/16 01:32 AM
09/26/16 01:32 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

I disagree completely. President Obama doesn't represent the beast, or the image of the beast or spiritualism. You have presented your own personal views that don't have any president in history! Eccl. 3:15 teaches us that God requires the past, or history of His people. Your interpretation has already failed this test.

So what do you do when you find out that you are wrong?

If I am wrong (and I have been wrong before), I'll be embarrassed (but only if in my study I missed something that God put in His word and I overlooked it).

But when Obama stays in office and implements the Mark of the beast, what will you do after you have so thoroughly rejected the Bible prophecy without studying it from every point?

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: His child] #181474
09/26/16 02:11 AM
09/26/16 02:11 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia

So what do you do when you find out that you are wrong?

If I am wrong (and I have been wrong before), I'll be embarrassed (but only if in my study I missed something that God put in His word and I overlooked it).

But when Obama stays in office and implements the Mark of the beast, what will you do after you have so thoroughly rejected the Bible prophecy without studying it from every point?

This is not about embarassing anyone. This is about following sound Bible study techniquies.

As I mentioned earlier, if a Temple is built in Jerusalem as the evangelicals think one should be built, that would NOT be a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy, but, deeper bondage. Having a personal interpretation come true is truly a dreadful thing to happen to anyone.

Re: Seven Heads on beast [Re: Alchemy] #181482
09/26/16 11:41 AM
09/26/16 11:41 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

This is not about embarassing anyone. This is about following sound Bible study techniquies.

As I mentioned earlier, if a Temple is built in Jerusalem as the evangelicals think one should be built, that would NOT be a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy, but, deeper bondage. Having a personal interpretation come true is truly a dreadful thing to happen to anyone.

I certainly do not intend to embarrass anyone.

But the word of God is sure. And when folks fail to understand it, they get notions that are false that they think are well founded.

This was true in 1843. Jesus did not come.
It was true in 1844. Jesus did not come.

But the Adventists were sure that they were right.
But Jesus did not come!

That is how God led His people in the past. He allowed them to have enough light to go with it and then He gave more light when the glimpse did the work that it was intended to do.

The new light is illuminating the Third Angel's Message. Before President Obama shows that he will implement the National Sunday law, prophecy has revealed that he will be the President to do it.

So when it happens, are you going to disregard it because he did not fit into your reading of the Bible like the illustration of building the temple?

True Bible study does not force fit one's opinion upon the Scripture. It studies and learns from the Scriptures and changes as knowledge is increased.

The example of the Jews is before us. Jesus did not fit their scenario of what the Bible said and they rejected Him in spite of the word of God that clearly pointed to Him as the Messiah.

In this situation, If I am wrong, I face embarrassment. But if you are wrong the consequences are more dire. How does one undo their profession of unbelief? How does one contact everyone who was affected by their unbelief and undo the damage?

I know of a fine Christian man and lady who sent her children to and SDA school because it offered a good education. Their son was converted. They straightened him out. Then the school gave them Bible studies and they learned the truth. They went to their graves fearing that their son was lost because of their unbelief (before they knew better).

Oh that folks could be spared that agony.

Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!