HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
kland 15
Rick H 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,970 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 67 of 119 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #181585
10/07/16 12:37 PM
10/07/16 12:37 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
Babylon.

Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Re 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Re 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Elle, The great whore, the woman, has Babylon written on her forehead. Elsewhere in Revelation, a woman represents the church, a religious entity.

How does a banking system fit in with that?

The Rothschild (creator of the current Banking system) and Loyola (creator of the Jesuit order) are both Jewish. Do a simple google search. This is fact.

I don't have time to bring some historical quotes from these two entities who were both involve to inflict the 1798 fatal deadly wound to the 1st beast of Revelation 13 (RCC).

Shortly after the deadly wound, the RCC was resuscitated back to life for they needed a pope to do public recognized religious ceremonies like crowning Napolean as emperor in 1804. The papacy was reinstated officially via the Holy Alliance in 1815. Read about the Holy Alliance and you will find the Rothschild involved in it.

History shows how the Lord has fulfilled prophecies by these events in removing the dominance of the 1st beast and giving it to the 2nd beast of Rev 13.

Quote:
Re 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Notice in the text above, the woman (==Mystery Babylon -- the 2nd beast of Rev 13) is siting on and riding a scarlet colored beast (==RCC-- the 1st beast of Rev 13).

The 1st beast of Rev 13 is not in control; but the one that is riding it who is. That's how I see the Banking Beast System fitting in this picture.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181587
10/07/16 03:25 PM
10/07/16 03:25 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Ignoring the woman vs. the beast, just because a beast creates something doesn't mean that something is Babylon. And there are many Jewish people involved in many things, so don't know what that semitism was about. If a Jesuit manufactures a car, does that make the car Babylon?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #181589
10/07/16 04:59 PM
10/07/16 04:59 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Ignoring the woman vs. the beast, just because a beast creates something doesn't mean that something is Babylon.

My understanding is : Beast #1 did NOT CREATE Beast #2.

Beast #2(Mystery[Secret] Babylon) conquered Beast #1(RCC) with a deadly wound and re- instated Beast #1(RCC) into postition like prophesy and history reveals.

You're Biblical interpretation of Beast #1 created Beast #2 doesn't match the Biblical description and historical events.

Quote:

Kland: Elle, The great whore, the woman, has Babylon written on her forehead. Elsewhere in Revelation, a woman represents the church, a religious entity.

How does a banking system fit in with that?

Elle : The Rothschild (creator of the current Banking system) and Loyola (creator of the Jesuit order) are both Jewish. Do a simple google search. This is fact.

...these two entities who were both involve to inflict the 1798 fatal deadly wound to the 1st beast of Revelation 13 (RCC).

...the RCC was resuscitated back to life for they needed a pope to do public recognized religious ceremonies like crowning Napolean as emperor in 1804. The papacy was reinstated officially via the Holy Alliance in 1815. Read about the Holy Alliance and you will find the Rothschild involved in it.

History shows how the Lord has fulfilled prophecies by these events in removing the dominance of the 1st beast and giving it to the 2nd beast of Rev 13.

Kland : And there are many Jewish people involved in many things, so don't know what that semitism was about. If a Jesuit manufactures a car, does that make the car Babylon?

Kland, I responded to your question highlighted above directly -- the Banking Elites that I view to be Mystery Babylon ARE A RELIGIOUS ENTITY....thus can be a HARLOT. I'm not saying that all Jews are Mystery Babylon. NO! The Banking Elites comes from some far back Jewish sect named Sabbatean-Frankist.

Also, something you don't have in your end-time interpretation is the Lord prophecies about Esau regaining the birthright when Jacob unlawfully stole the birthright and blessings from Esau by deceit. The Lord has to make this wrong Jacob did -- Right again by giving the birthright back to Esau who by law belongs to him but can loose it because of being disqualifies for not bringing forth the fruits of God's Kingdom on earth -- before giving the children of Jacob the Birthright at Jesus 2nd coming.

So the last Beast, Mystery Babylon, is fulfilling the prophecies of Esau and Judah. There's numerous Biblical texts that points to that. Having as an interpretation that the RCC is BOTH the 1st and 2nd beast of Rev 13 -- I think is pretty messed up, doesn't match scripture & history, make void many prophecies, and it doesn't hold together.

I have mentioned about this struggle of Jacob and Esau over the birthright in past posts numerous times. I don't remember where anymore. But I did find this post in this discussion:
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=177171#Post177171

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181627
10/10/16 01:58 PM
10/10/16 01:58 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle
Ignoring the woman vs. the beast, just because a beast creates something doesn't mean that something is Babylon.

My understanding is : Beast #1 did NOT CREATE Beast #2.
I thought we were talking about the banking system.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181646
10/12/16 02:09 PM
10/12/16 02:09 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My Comment : I think the author of this article is right -- The coming of "the Eurasian Century is now Unstoppable".

This article is a good overview of China's detailed plans for the New Economic Silk Road known as "One Belt, One Road initiative"(OBOR). There will be lots of jobs comings for those countries involved and money circulating to cover all these massive projects.

The Eurasian Century Is Now Unstoppable

Oct 12, 2016
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-11/eurasian-century-now-unstoppable
Quote:

In the course of my visit I was invited by China’s Northwest University in Xi’an to give a lecture and seminar on the present global political and economic situation in the context of China’s New Economic Silk Road as the One Belt, One Road project is often called.

What I’ve seen in my many visits to China, and have studied about the entirety of this enormously impressive international infrastructure project convinces me that a Eurasian Century at this point is unstoppable.

"The Eurasian Century is the name I give to the economic emergence of the countries contiguous from China across Central Asia, Russia, Belarus, Iran and potentially Turkey. They are being integrally linked through the largest public infrastructure projects in modern history, in fact the most ambitious ever, largely concentrated on the 2013 initiative by Chinese President Xi Jinping called the One Belt, One Road initiative or OBOR."

"The project and its implications for Europe and the rest of the world economy have been so far greeted in the west with a stone silence that defies explanation.

It’s been now three years that have transpired since then-new Chinese President Xi Jinping made one of his first foreign visits to Kazakhstan where he discussed the idea of building a vast, modern network of high-speed train lines crossing the vast Eurasian land space from the Pacific coast of China and Russia through Central Asia into Iran, into the states of the Eurasian Economic Union, principally Russia and potentially on to the select states of the European Union.

That initial proposal was unveiled in detail last year by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), China’s economic planning organization, and the ministries of Foreign Affairs and Commerce."

"Notably, China’s Xi Jinping decided to encourage input from sources other than the state central planning agency or the Communist Party for the complex OBOR. He encouraged creation of private and independent think-tanks to become a source of new creative ideas and approaches.

Today there is a Chinese Think Tank Cooperation Alliance group coordinating efforts around OBOR headed by the dean of the Renmin University. In turn they partner with think tanks along the OBOR route including think tanks in Iran, Turkey, India, Nepal, Kazakhstan and other countries.

There will be two main routes of the OBOR. On land there are several routes or corridors in work. The Initiative will focus on jointly building what is being called a new Eurasian Land Bridge from China via Kazakhstan on to Rotterdam. Other OBOR land rail corridors include developing China-Mongolia-Russia, China-Central Asia-West Asia, China-Pakistan, Bangladesh-China-India-Myanmar, and China-Indochina Peninsula economic corridors.vThis is huge.

It will build on international transport routes, relying on core cities along the OBOR route and using key economic industrial parks as “cooperation platforms.”

At sea, the Initiative will focus on jointly building smooth, secure and efficient transport routes connecting major sea ports along the “Belt and Road” including modern upgraded super port construction that will link present China ports at Haikou and Fujian with Kuala Lumpur’s port in Malaysia at the Malacca Strait passage, Calcutta in India, Nairobi in Kenya and via the Suez Canal to Athens and beyond. Crucial is that land and sea parts of OBOR are seen as one whole circulatory system or flow of trade.

The OBOR Initiative will link key Eurasian ports with interior rail and pipeline infrastructure in a way not before seen
To date China has signed memoranda of understanding with 56 countries and regional organizations regarding OBOR. Since his initial proposal in 2013, President Xi Jinping has personally visited 37 countries to discuss implementation of OBOR. China Railway Group and China Communications Construction Company have signed contracts for key routes and ports in 26 countries."

"It includes a major joint China-Russia $15 billion high-speed Kazan to Moscow line. The 770 kilometers of track between Moscow and Russia’s Tatarstan capital, Kazan, will cut time for the journey from 12 hours now to just 3.5 hours. China has agreed to invest $6 billion in the project which would become a part of a $100 billion high-speed railway between Moscow and Beijing.

Notably, for the new high-speed track being laid, China is developing a new generation of trains capable of reaching speeds of 400 kilometers per hour. And the new trains will solve the costly rail gauge switching problem between China rails and Russian.

Trains in Russia run on a 1520mm track, compared to the narrower 1435mm track used in Europe and China. Jia Limin, the head of China’s high-speed rail innovation program told China Daily that, “The train… will have wheels that can be adjusted to fit various gauges on other countries’ tracks, compared with trains now that need to have their wheels changed before entering foreign systems.”

Given its strategy of building thousands of kilometers of high-speed railways and developing its domestic Chinese rail Ellen manufacture as well as other rail technology, China today is the world’s leading producer of rail technology.

Financing the moving

Impressive is that China has secured capital commitment for the OBOR from various sources including the China Development Bank, Export-Import Bank of China, the China-initiated Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, the BRICS New Development Bank and other sources including its Silk Road Fund to finance the huge undertaking.

The Silk Road Fund has posted $40 billion to fund the OBOR projects. So far close to a quarter trillion US dollars of ready money and another half trillion in supranational institutional working capital is reasonably within reach."

"The One Belt, One Road, by linking all the contiguous land areas of Eurasia to the related network of strategic new or enlarged deep-water ports of OBOR’s Maritime Silk Road, has rendered US geopolitical strategy a devastating blow at a time the hegemony of America is failing as never in its short history.

The Eurasian Century today is inevitable and unstoppable. Built on different principles of cooperation rather than domination, it just might offer a model for the bankrupt United States and the soon-bankrupt European Union, to build up true prosperity not based on looting and debt slavery."

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181652
10/13/16 05:13 PM
10/13/16 05:13 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : The current situation in Spain of being without a government for over 280 days turned out to be a good thing.

There's talk from the inside sources that the US election will be cancelled, and another election with "real candidates" might run later on. So if this happens, then being without a government for a certain undefined time (the definition of "olam" in Hebrew) might be better than having the same old gang of thieves in office.

The “Best” government may be none at all
https://www.minds.com/blog/view/630502083992236043
10-5-16…

Quote:
“Spain is without a national government and the people are loving it”

“For over 280 days, the Spanish people have been without an elected government and, as it seems, it is the greatest thing to have happened to the country since it’s four-decades-old democracy began. In the words of language teacher, Félix Pastor, “no government, no thieves.”

“Things continue to function. It is not a shutdown; public employees are still getting paid, garbage is still getting collected, electricity still flows. The biggest difference is that there are no politicians creating new laws to muck it up.

“Without the corruption and power grab, the people of Spain may very well be able to create a new, functioning government based on the use of the internet and direct democracy.

““A lot of people said we would go to hell if we didn’t form a government,” said Ignacio Escolar, the editor of the news website eldiario.es. “But we’re still here.””

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181669
10/17/16 01:54 PM
10/17/16 01:54 PM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: Elle
My comment : The current situation in Spain of being without a government for over 280 days turned out to be a good thing.

There's talk from the inside sources that the US election will be cancelled, and another election with "real candidates" might run later on. So if this happens, then being without a government for a certain undefined time (the definition of "olam" in Hebrew) might be better than having the same old gang of thieves in office.

The “Best” government may be none at all
https://www.minds.com/blog/view/630502083992236043
10-5-16…

Quote:
“Spain is without a national government and the people are loving it”

“For over 280 days, the Spanish people have been without an elected government and, as it seems, it is the greatest thing to have happened to the country since it’s four-decades-old democracy began. In the words of language teacher, Félix Pastor, “no government, no thieves.”

“Things continue to function. It is not a shutdown; public employees are still getting paid, garbage is still getting collected, electricity still flows. The biggest difference is that there are no politicians creating new laws to muck it up.

“Without the corruption and power grab, the people of Spain may very well be able to create a new, functioning government based on the use of the internet and direct democracy.

““A lot of people said we would go to hell if we didn’t form a government,” said Ignacio Escolar, the editor of the news website eldiario.es. “But we’re still here.””

Hahahahahaha!!!

Well, I can never agree to anarchy, but, a true democracy wouldn't be much better.

Seriously though. Without a national government, it seems they are set up for a global government.

Last edited by Alchemy; 10/17/16 01:56 PM.
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181902
11/13/16 04:58 PM
11/13/16 04:58 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
The 2016 US Election Trump Victory and the Outcast of the Secret Government

My comment : The world financial news was quiet this fall. Jim Willie made that observation saying: the world was “in a state of suspended animation…that there is a pre-occupation on the voting, the campaign, the election, the explosion of voter frauds (illegal immigrants, dead people, and prison people allow to vote, voting machines changing votes in favor to Hilary and none in favor for Trump, etc), falsified polls, Clinton foundation crimes & frauds, the wikileaks emails exposure about treason not just with Hillary but also Obama, a lot of preoccupation about the politics and the war, a lot of treats of Nuclear War from the Kazarians Nazis as they should be called instead of Neo-Cons.” (interview with Elijah Johnson, Nov 2nd,

These terms “Neo-Cons, Kazarian Nazi, and Cabals” are all used interchangeably to describe those that have hi-jacked the US government (for more info watch this old 22 min short video by Bill Moyer about the history of the Secret Government).

This secret government (aka shadow government) is the current corrupt US establishment that has been in power since WW2. This secret government was backing Hilary. In an US election, typically both sides are backed by the secret government; however this wasn’t the case with Trump in the 2016 election. Trump was NOT part of the secret government, and that’s why the Republic party didn’t support Trump all along.

This Hillary defeat is also a defeat and an end of this Secret Government’s power over the US government. This by itself is extraordinary and will change the geopolitical course significantly. I agree with many that thinks that Trump is far from being an idealist president; however, I view this as the Lord’s Trump card used to outcast this illegal & corrupt secret government.

As expected, this Secret Government will do whatever they can to retain their power over the US government as they (Soros, Clintons, and others) immediately launch “Americas Purple Revolution”. This revolution is fabricated and financed by the secret government.

So we should be expecting a lot more turmoils in the US in 2017 as the Lord’s finishes His final step in the overthrow of Mystery Babylon.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181903
11/13/16 05:14 PM
11/13/16 05:14 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
The unfolding scandals, silent coup, and the overthrow of Babylon-Jezebel

Nov 02, 2016
By Stephen Jones
http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...abylon-jezebel/

Quote:
The FBI’s decision on October 28 to reopen the investigation of the Clinton email scandal is setting of a huge chain of events that is greatly affecting the electoral process. This scandal is far bigger than most people realize, but it is continuing to build, and it can only get worse for Hillary Clinton.

I make it a policy not to endorse political candidates, but I do issue calls for prayer campaigns and spiritual warfare, and then I follow through with explanations about how those battles are affecting world events. Since our prayer campaign Nov. 1-14, 2001 appears to be affecting events 15 years later in 2016, it is appropriate for me to comment on recent news events.

Congressman Anthony Weiner’s “sexting” scandals with prostitutes and underage girls caused his wife, Huma Abedin, to separate from him last summer. But because Abedin has been a close friend (lover, actually, if the reports are true) of Hillary Clinton for the past 21 years, the backwash is now inundating Hillary and even Bill Clinton. Every time one lead is investigated, it seems to lead to something else.

Abedin’s use of a private server to send classified material to her husband’s laptop computer is the main topic of discussion. It seems that Hillary sent Abedin thousands of emails from her private server (clintonemail.com) to another (yahoo.com), including hundreds of classified documents (which are currently being investigated). Abedin, in turn, forwarded some of those emails to herself on her husband’s laptop.

Why she felt the need to keep them on a non-government email server is one of the main issues that the FBI is investigating. Abedin was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan to Muslim parents, who then took her to Saudi Arabia when she was just two years old. She was raised there until she returned to the USA for college, and then at the age of 19 fell in love with Hillary Clinton.

In 2010 Abedin married Anthony Weiner, and Bill Clinton performed the wedding ceremony. I believe this marriage was one of convenience, much like Bill and Hillary’s marriage. Surely both Bill and Huma herself must have known what kind of person Weiner was. Weiner and Bill are two of a kind and, I suspect, have a lot of seedy friends in common.

Reports say that it was Weiner’s illicit email to a 15-year old girl that opened up this latest FBI investigation. In seizing the laptop, the FBI discovered a much larger scandal, because Abedin’s emails suggested espionage. She is now being investigated as a possible spy for Saudi Arabia. The reason why government officials are not allowed to use private servers is because every government in the world is trying to learn US government secrets and would pay a lot of money to obtain such inside information.

So both Hillary and Huma Abedin have been using private servers, a crime which has jailed a number of people in the past. I should emphasize that whether or not classified material was being used is a secondary issue. Hillary’s “mistake” was a crime in itself, as for former CIA officer, Charles Faddis, tells us.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/retired-cia-officer-explains-why-hillarys-emails-matter

Quote:
I have worked in national security my entire life. Most of that has been in the intelligence community surrounded by classified information. For twenty years, I worked undercover in the Central Intelligence Agency, recruiting sources, producing intelligence and running operations. I have a pretty concrete understanding of how classified information is handled and how government communications systems work.

Nobody uses a private email server for official business. Period. Full stop.

The entire notion is, to borrow a phrase from a Clinton campaign official, “insane.” That anyone would presume to be allowed to do so is mind-boggling. That government officials allowed Hillary Clinton to do so is nauseating.

Classified and unclassified information do not mix. They don’t travel in the same streams through the same pipes. They move in clearly well defined channels so that never the twain shall meet. Mixing them together is unheard of and a major criminal offense.

The fact that the FBI refused earlier to prosecute her has completely demoralized the FBI itself. Director Comey was faced with a hundred resignations from agents, and even his own wife was angry with him.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/tom-delay-email-probe-fbi-agents/2016/11/01/id/756491/

Quote:
FBI Director James Comey reopened the agency's investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails last week because "almost 100" agents threatened to resign before next week's election, former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay told Newsmax TV.

"A few weeks ago, almost 100 agents were threatening Comey that they were going to resign — and that kind of pressure is what turned him around," DeLay, 69, the majority leader from 2003 to 2005, said on Tuesday's “The Steve Malzberg Show.”

FBI agents and departments continued to investigate Clinton even after Director Comey decided not to prosecute her last July. Many of those agents recall the chaos of the Clinton White House in the 1990’s under President Bill Clinton. They have concluded that a Hillary White House would be exponentially worse and would have the potential of destroying the entire country.

Further, the NYC police department continued investigating, led by Preet Bharara, the U.S. Prosecuting Attorney for the Southern District of New York. They threatened to go public with the information if the FBI continued to do nothing. Comey had little choice but to turn against his client and reopen the investigation.

This brought an immediate backlash, as US Attorney General Loretta Lynch, another Clinton friend, began to threaten Director Comey with the crime of breaking the Hatch Act. The FBI shot back by releasing emails pertaining to the mysterious death of Vince Foster during the Clinton presidency.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/02/...-investigation/

So now there is a war going on between the FBI and the Justice Department.

The Clintons must be getting worried, because a few weeks ago the Clinton Foundation sent $1.8 billion to a bank in Qatar, a country that has no extradition treaty with the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y13INFBrcc&feature=share

President Obama still publicly supports Hillary, but he is taking steps to dissociate himself from her in case she goes down in flames. Hillary’s gestapo has gathered dirt on many powerful people in Washington, and this gives her leverage to demand that they protect her. The FBI knows this, due to their own intelligence files, so this adds to the intrigue behind this war.

Abedin herself agreed to testify and was given immunity as long as she told the truth. However, she apparently was caught lying, and this voided her immunity agreement. She is now in serious trouble, not only with the FBI, but also with Hillary herself.

Cheryl Mills, who is the Clinton Foundation director, has been given partial immunity in exchange for her testimony against the influence peddling, or “pay for play” scandal that is also being investigated. She was the one responsible for deleting Hillary’s emails. One of her own leaked emails has her suggesting this email dump in order to keep them out of the hands of the intelligence agencies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT6yCH3BAVU

We first learned how the Clintons were monetizing the White House back in the 1990’s when they were selling state secrets to China.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...e-families.html

Quote:
Cheryl Mills is unusual among Clinton insiders; she has already cut a deal with the FBI.

She exchanged partial immunity from prosecution in return for opening her laptop to FBI review during the Clinton email investigation.

There is so much happening right now that it is impossible to report on all of it. But the most significant story right now is coming from Dr. Steve Pieczenik, who tells us that on November 1st the Clintons initiated a “silent coup” against the US government. He says that the “good guys” have also initiated a silent counter-coup through Julian Assange of Wikileaks to prevent this from happening. The CIA and FBI and perhaps even the NSA apparently have finally had enough.

Essentially, he is admitting that the email leaks, which Hillary is attributing to Russian president Putin, are actually being leaked by our own intelligence organizations.

So who is Steve Pieczenik? He is trained as a psychiatrist but worked for the US State Department and became a “specialist on hostage taking,” presumably, to profile terrorists. He has served under five presidents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

Quote:
Pieczenik is a Harvard University-trained psychiatrist and has a doctorate in international relations from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).[3]

Pie.[3] According to Pieczenik, he received a BA degree in Pre-Medicine and Psychology from Cornell in 1964, and later attended Cornell University Medical College. He attained his PhD in international relations from MIT while studying at Harvard Medical School.[4] Pieczenik claims to be the first psychiatrist ever to receive a PhD focusing on international relations.[5]

Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.[3] His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare.[7] He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.[8]

In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.[2]

In 1976, Pieczenik was made Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for management.[2][5][9][10]

At the US State Department, he served as a "specialist on hostage taking".[11]

To hear what Pieczenik has to say, here are some short videos of him explaining this quiet coup and other things.

Part 1: (4:11)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

Part 2: (2:43)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

So if Dr. Pieczenik is telling the truth, his testimony is quite literally describing the divine court case of Nov. 1-8, 2001, which we called “You shall surely perish.” We could literally be seeing an entire change of government behind the scenes. Other reports claim that the original American Republic is being reconstituted, replacing the US Democracy that took over many years ago in the first big silent coup.

Most people are unaware of these things, because the schools do not teach the real history of America, nor do the newspapers reveal what is really going on secretly behind the scenes. But we know from our own study of history and prophecy that we have entered into the time (2014-2017) when Mystery Babylon’s time to rule has run out, and that Babylon (pictured as Jezebel) is falling. So we ought to expect to see major changes during this time frame, and the elections of 2016 appear to be a very significant event during this time.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181904
11/13/16 05:18 PM
11/13/16 05:18 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
The second American Revolution
Nov 03, 2016
http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2016/11-2016/the-second-american-revolution/

Quote:
Dr. Steve Pieczenik was interviewed for about a half hour on Info Wars by Alex Jones. I personally don’t care for his bombastic style, and I wish he would just let Pieczenik talk without interrupting him and changing the subject. But it is what it is. Here is the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zic64WhR14k

He talks more about the “civil coup” that Hillary Clinton and her allies have initiated to try to take over the agencies of the US government. He also makes it clear that certain elements in the 16 different intelligence communities have initiated a “counter coup” and will not accept her presidency, even if she wins the election.

If you listen closely, you will notice that there are opposing factions within the intelligence communities themselves—in particular, the CIA, which he calls the “Catholics In Action.”

He also says toward the end, “We will not accept Tim Kaine” as president. “He is part of the CIA, part of the nonsensical collusion… He works for Terry McAuliffe.” McAuliffe was a co-chairman of Bill Clinton’s re-election campaign in 1996 and became one of the directors of the Clinton Foundation in 2004.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McAuliffe

The way Pieczenik talked gave me the impression that Tim Kaine works for the bad faction within the CIA.

He also says, “Obama came in through the CIA.” Again, he says, “He was a product of the CIA.” Pieczenik does not tell us if this was a good thing or a bad thing, but he advises Obama not to pardon Hillary or obstruct justice. Those who have instigated this “counter-coup” want to indict Hillary on charges of “bribery, corruption obstruction of justice, lying under oath, and most important, RICO,” or racketeering charges.

Huma Abedin, he says quite clearly, is a Saudi agent, recruited shortly after 1996 when she came back to the USA as a college student. His main concern is how she received top security clearance just two years after she returned to the United States. But he says that she is not the only foreign agent that has penetrated the government. Israel has also done the same, and Pieczenik identifies Michael Chertoff as one of their agents. Chertoff was the first one appointed to lead Homeland Security.

Alex Jones pushes the idea that the “Communist Chinese” are behind Hillary’s civil coup, because “Hillary is a Chinese agent.” Pieczenik affirms this, but it is clear that there is more than one Chinese faction as well. Hillary is an agent for the “Communist Chinese,” not the Chinese elders. Even so, he makes it clear that China as a nation is more interested in peaceful development of the world economy and its infrastructure. Their model is what the Dutch did in the 16th century (draining swampland with canals and windmills).

It is also of interest that Pieczenik has great respect for Chelsea Clinton. He says she tipped them off on the death of 10,000 Haitians that somehow were the responsibility of her parents. He says that she has had concerns about the Clinton Foundation. I have some read other reports about this as well, indicating that she has had a hand in the overthrow of her own mother’s political career, even though she publicly campaigns on her behalf. Pieczenik does not explain this further.

Overall, I think it is important to understand that in every organization and in every government, there are good people and bad people. When bad people are in power, the good suffer along with everyone else. Fortunately, the good people in the intelligence community did not resign. Instead, they worked behind the scenes and made plans for the future.

Pieczenik says that he wrote about the coup more than 20 years ago in his 1992 book, Maximum Vigilence. You can buy a used copy here for just 99 cents plus postage.

http://www.alibris.com/Maximum-Vigilance-Steve-R-Pieczenik/book/4245774

For him to bring this up in this interview shows that he had been thinking about a counter-coup for a long time. Writing novels is a good way to express ideas and even to formulate plans. Alex Jones tells us that Pieczenik co-wrote the Tom Clancy novels as well.

The bottom line is that we have to take what Dr. Steve Pieczenik says very seriously. He is not a conspiracy theorist wannabe trying to make a name for himself. He is an educated professional who has worked for decades in government circles and with the intelligence agencies. If he says that Hillary Clinton (and her backers) have initiated a “civil coup,” I have no right to dispute this. If he says that certain factions in the intelligence community have initiated a “counter coup,” I have no choice but to believe this as well.

This is not just bluster and bravado. This is a second American Revolution, which he says is the most important event in American history since the original American Revolution in 1776.

Would such an important event come upon us unexpectedly? Is there no prophecy about this? Is there no revelation about it that might give us warning ahead of time to confirm it? I cannot speak for others, but I can say that we got revelation about it in 2001, though we did not know exactly what we were seeing or doing. The divine court decree on October 28, 2001, which resulted in the court battle from Nov. 1-8, 2001, has surfaced 15 years later in 2016, according to the pattern of Hezekiah. We have suspected this and have been watching and wondering about this since the beginning of the year.

Full proof of this should be seen by watching events on November 5 and 8. If I am reading this correctly, Hillary Clinton should either resign or drop out of the race for some reason on November 5. That should be the most important date in this current situation. There is always a certain level of uncertainty as to how to interpret spiritual events that were established in the past, because until we arrive at the moment of truth. Until the spiritual events begin to emerge into the world, we don’t know how the story will play out or even who the players will be.

But now it seems clear that the Ahab/Bill Clinton events ended on September 11, 2001, and then the scene shifted to Jezebel/Hillary Clinton, beginning with our prayer campaign and the divine court case, "You shall surely perish," on November 1-8, 2001. It appears that we are now at the culmination of her career, and that she will soon be tossed out of the political window, following the Jezebel pattern in Scripture.

All of this is the next (interim) step in the progression of history leading to the rise of the Stone Kingdom.

Blessings
Page 67 of 119 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!