HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,566
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 11
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Re: Are we at the close of probation? [Re: Alchemy] #181757
10/29/16 12:39 PM
10/29/16 12:39 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Alchemy
Originally Posted By: Nadi
Originally Posted By: His child
The fleshly ideas is that there will be a second chance for those who are not ready when Jesus comes.

and

...it is too late to get ready for Jesus to come.

Herein lies the fault-- WE do not get ready for Jesus to come. JESUS gets US ready.

Phil. 1:6 "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (NIV)

Phil. 2:13 "for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose."(NIV)

This is the beauty of the gospel. I can NEVER get myself ready, but Jesus has ALREADY made me ready.

But, we have to let Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, do that work of preparation in us.

Alchemy are you saying that Jesus needs your permission to send the Holy Spirit to you? I don't see that in the Bible. When the Holy Spirit comes either in great manifestation like Paul's fallen off his horse experience or in lesser manifestation like speaking a little word of truth in your mind -- He doesn't need your permission.

I see written all over the Bible that God is Sovereign over all that He created including Man.

Blessings
Re: Are we at the close of probation? [Re: Elle] #181761
10/29/16 01:30 PM
10/29/16 01:30 PM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: Elle
The fleshly ideas is that there will be a second chance for those who are not ready when Jesus comes.

and

Herein lies the fault-- WE do not get ready for Jesus to come. JESUS gets US ready.

Phil. 1:6 "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (NIV)

Phil. 2:13 "for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose."(NIV)

This is the beauty of the gospel. I can NEVER get myself ready, but Jesus has ALREADY made me ready.

But, we have to let Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, do that work of preparation in us.

Alchemy are you saying that Jesus needs your permission to send the Holy Spirit to you? I don't see that in the Bible. When the Holy Spirit comes either in great manifestation like Paul's fallen off his horse experience or in lesser manifestation like speaking a little word of truth in your mind -- He doesn't need your permission.

I see written all over the Bible that God is Sovereign over all that He created including Man.

The Holy Spirit will try to save all mankind. But, if we refuse Him, the Holy Spirit will stop trying to save us. When the Holy Spirit stops moving on the heart of an individual, probation has closed on that person.

Once the whole world has rejected the Holy Spirit, or Christ, probation has closed on the entire planet.

God in His mercy has allowed us to know what issues will finally bring that test to the rest of the earth. What a solemn and tumultuous time that will be.

Re: Are we at the close of probation? [Re: Alchemy] #181762
10/29/16 03:15 PM
10/29/16 03:15 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Quote:

His child : The fleshly ideas is that there will be a second chance for those who are not ready when Jesus comes. and

Nadi : Herein lies the fault-- WE do not get ready for Jesus to come. JESUS gets US ready. [Phil 1:6, 2:13 quoted]

Alchemy : But, we have to let Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, do that work of preparation in us.

Elle : Alchemy are you saying that Jesus needs your permission to send the Holy Spirit to you? I don't see that in the Bible.
...I see written all over the Bible that God is Sovereign over all that He created including Man.

Alchemy : The Holy Spirit will try to save all mankind. But, if we refuse Him, the Holy Spirit will stop trying to save us. When the Holy Spirit stops moving on the heart of an individual, probation has closed on that person.

Alchemy you didn't answer my question based on your statement that God needs your permission to sent His Holy Spirit or do His work.

You don't need to answer it but I think you need to rethink about what your position really endorse -- it endorses the Sovereignty of Man over the Lord.

Blessings
Re: Are we at the close of probation? [Re: Alchemy] #181767
10/30/16 09:06 AM
10/30/16 09:06 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

But, how can Pope Francis I be the last Pope when he nothing like the seven? 1) He is a Jesuit. 2) Francis I reigns with Pope Benedict still alive and present.

On both of these points Francis I fails the prophetic earmarks!

Thanks for asking.
Pope Francis is not in Revelation 13. It goes from Pius XI to Benedict XVI. Pope Francis is a dual pope. Not a solo pope like his 7 predecessors.

I have posted my understanding of the 1260

There were 1260 years from Moses to Christ's crucifixion.

There were 1260 years from when the papacy arose in 538 to its fall in 1798

and the 1260 days are 42 months

John-Paul II died on 2 April 2005 which was 42 months after 9/11/01

The Judgment hour of the dead as I understand it was 10/22/1844 to 2/22/1928

The Judgment hour of the Living was as I understand it was 10/14/1929 to 2/14/2013

Thus we are living in the final sealing time that will soon end

The Judgment hour of the Living correlated with the reigns of the 7 heads on the healed papal beast

One of the papal beast's heads was wounded to death when:

Pope Pius VI lost his secular government and position as head of all the churches in February 1798

The Pius head was healed when Pius XI had his secular kingdom restored February 1929

There were 7 popes from Pius XI until Benedict XVI (he ruled a short space)

I understood his short space to end before the Spring of 2013

Thus from 9/30/2011 to 9/30/2012 I tweeted 8 times that he would not be pope after the spring of 2013. He resigned effective 28 February 2013 which was 1 month and 1 day short of 7 years according to the Babylonian traditional method of measuring a king's reign

Then Rev 18 declares Babylon is fallen (2nd angel's message) because of her fornication. It was the priests fornication that caused Benedict's resignation. He had ushered in the year of the priest and a year to evangelize the world, because decent people were leaving his church because of the priests' fornication scandal (the Euphrates was and is drying up to make way for the kings of the east)

Then the kings of the earth (Obama and America's Supreme Court) committed fornication with Rome by making homosexual marriage the law of the land. Thus their Judgment has reached Heaven (the 1st angel's message).

And the merchants of the earth are distressed because of the financial calamity that has begun (the time of trouble like we have never had since there was a nation) which will culminate with President Obama turning against America's Constitution, then God's Covenant, and implementing the Mark of the Beast which is to wage war against God's people.

And instead of waking up to their danger, and studying the facts; they want to wait and see like the folks in Noah's Day that waited for it to start raining.

Many have turned against the straight message. They fault the messenger. They read Scripture in the light of their own understanding. And they mock the possibility that this could be God's final warning to them in the sealing time as if they will have time to change their doubting character when they see it for themselves.'

But the parable of the 10 virgins illustrates that there comes a time when the cry that the bridegroom is coming is given that it is too late for the foolish virgins to change their ways and get oil in their lamps. If the foolish virgins don't get their oil by faith when the Lord offers it to them, they won't get it in time. When the foolish virgins saw that it was true and returned believing that the message of the bridegroom was true, they were too late.

God allows the wheat and the tears to grow together. But He will shake the church and separate them in His own time and in His own way

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Are we at the close of probation? [Re: Nadi] #181768
10/30/16 09:07 AM
10/30/16 09:07 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

and

semantics will only run the clock down

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Are we at the close of probation? [Re: Alchemy] #181769
10/30/16 09:09 AM
10/30/16 09:09 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

The Bereans were more noble in that they studied the Scriptures to see if the things that Paul preached were true or not

Re: Are we at the close of probation? [Re: Elle] #181773
10/31/16 01:50 AM
10/31/16 01:50 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: Elle
Quote:

His child : The fleshly ideas is that there will be a second chance for those who are not ready when Jesus comes. and

Nadi : Herein lies the fault-- WE do not get ready for Jesus to come. JESUS gets US ready. [Phil 1:6, 2:13 quoted]

Alchemy : But, we have to let Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, do that work of preparation in us.

Elle : Alchemy are you saying that Jesus needs your permission to send the Holy Spirit to you? I don't see that in the Bible.
...I see written all over the Bible that God is Sovereign over all that He created including Man.

Alchemy : The Holy Spirit will try to save all mankind. But, if we refuse Him, the Holy Spirit will stop trying to save us. When the Holy Spirit stops moving on the heart of an individual, probation has closed on that person.

Alchemy you didn't answer my question based on your statement that God needs your permission to sent His Holy Spirit or do His work.

You don't need to answer it but I think you need to rethink about what your position really endorse -- it endorses the Sovereignty of Man over the Lord.

No, it doesn't Elle. That is because God is judge over all in the end. Maybe you need to rethink your position.

Re: Are we at the close of probation? [Re: His child] #181774
10/31/16 01:52 AM
10/31/16 01:52 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia

But, how can Pope Francis I be the last Pope when he nothing like the seven? 1) He is a Jesuit. 2) Francis I reigns with Pope Benedict still alive and present.

On both of these points Francis I fails the prophetic earmarks!

Thanks for asking.
Pope Francis is not in Revelation 13. It goes from Pius XI to Benedict XVI. Pope Francis is a dual pope. Not a solo pope like his 7 predecessors.

I have posted my understanding of the 1260

There were 1260 years from Moses to Christ's crucifixion.

There were 1260 years from when the papacy arose in 538 to its fall in 1798

and the 1260 days are 42 months

John-Paul II died on 2 April 2005 which was 42 months after 9/11/01

The Judgment hour of the dead as I understand it was 10/22/1844 to 2/22/1928

The Judgment hour of the Living was as I understand it was 10/14/1929 to 2/14/2013

Thus we are living in the final sealing time that will soon end

The Judgment hour of the Living correlated with the reigns of the 7 heads on the healed papal beast

One of the papal beast's heads was wounded to death when:

Pope Pius VI lost his secular government and position as head of all the churches in February 1798

The Pius head was healed when Pius XI had his secular kingdom restored February 1929

There were 7 popes from Pius XI until Benedict XVI (he ruled a short space)

I understood his short space to end before the Spring of 2013

Thus from 9/30/2011 to 9/30/2012 I tweeted 8 times that he would not be pope after the spring of 2013. He resigned effective 28 February 2013 which was 1 month and 1 day short of 7 years according to the Babylonian traditional method of measuring a king's reign

Then Rev 18 declares Babylon is fallen (2nd angel's message) because of her fornication. It was the priests fornication that caused Benedict's resignation. He had ushered in the year of the priest and a year to evangelize the world, because decent people were leaving his church because of the priests' fornication scandal (the Euphrates was and is drying up to make way for the kings of the east)

Then the kings of the earth (Obama and America's Supreme Court) committed fornication with Rome by making homosexual marriage the law of the land. Thus their Judgment has reached Heaven (the 1st angel's message).

And the merchants of the earth are distressed because of the financial calamity that has begun (the time of trouble like we have never had since there was a nation) which will culminate with President Obama turning against America's Constitution, then God's Covenant, and implementing the Mark of the Beast which is to wage war against God's people.

And instead of waking up to their danger, and studying the facts; they want to wait and see like the folks in Noah's Day that waited for it to start raining.

Many have turned against the straight message. They fault the messenger. They read Scripture in the light of their own understanding. And they mock the possibility that this could be God's final warning to them in the sealing time as if they will have time to change their doubting character when they see it for themselves.'

But the parable of the 10 virgins illustrates that there comes a time when the cry that the bridegroom is coming is given that it is too late for the foolish virgins to change their ways and get oil in their lamps. If the foolish virgins don't get their oil by faith when the Lord offers it to them, they won't get it in time. When the foolish virgins saw that it was true and returned believing that the message of the bridegroom was true, they were too late.

God allows the wheat and the tears to grow together. But He will shake the church and separate them in His own time and in His own way

And this post clearly demonstrates the manifest human nature of this particular interpretation! Pope Francis I is the eighth pope since the Lateran Pact of 1929. Yet, you say he doesn't count! How convinient.

Re: Are we at the close of probation? [Re: His child] #181775
10/31/16 01:53 AM
10/31/16 01:53 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia

The Bereans were more noble in that they studied the Scriptures to see if the things that Paul preached were true or not

Agreed. Remember Deut. 13:1-5.

Re: Are we at the close of probation? [Re: Alchemy] #181779
10/31/16 12:16 PM
10/31/16 12:16 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
And this post clearly demonstrates the manifest human nature of this particular interpretation! Pope Francis I is the eighth pope since the Lateran Pact of 1929. Yet, you say he doesn't count! How convinient.

Revelation 13 only deals with the 7 popes from 1929 when the deadly wound was healed--it goes to Benedict (who was the last solo pope) and then the prophecy shifts to the American beast. That is the way that God had John to write it.

When Revelation 17 cites the 5 kings that were fallen, 5 popes were fallen (dead)

The one king that "was" was the living Pope John-Paul II. And Benedict was the 7th that ruled for a short space.

Francis is the 8th BUT he is not of the 7 (that is a criteria established in the text). The one that is of the 7 is John-Paul II. Thus Satan will impersonate Pope John-Paul II.

If the Bible is allowed to explain itself, it does a fin job, but if human reasoning is inserted into the prophecy it won't make sense.

Now that that is understood Revelation 13 is understood, it has a secondary meaning. The popes names after the deadly wound is healed are: Pius, John, Paul, John-Paul, Benedict, Francis, and Satan.

Revelation 16 tells us that Satan is the dragon, Francis is the beast, and Benedict Emeritus is the false prophet. As ancient Babylon had three kings the night it fell, papal-Babylon now has 2 kings with Satan to appear as (Pope John-Paul II) the 3rd king/pope immediately before Christ comes.

The good news is that Jesus is even at the door. The bad news is that 5 of the 10 virgins will wait until they know for sure rather than go forward by faith. Those that wait until prophecy has been fulfilled to their satisfaction are in danger of waiting too long. They are in danger of running the clock down until it is too late to obtain the Holy Spirit and be sealed worthy and fit for heaven

America is going to war with Iran and President Obama is going to seize a third term. It will happen before 1/20/17 and there is no blessing promised to them that do not study it now, but wait to see if it is so. Judgment begins at the house of God and those who run the clock down will place themselves in danger unnecessarily.

To wake up a day too late is worse than sleeping until Christ Comes.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/11/24 12:20 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!