HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,189
Posts195,525
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 15
Daryl 4
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, 2 invisible), 2,667 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Was Donald Trumps election over Hillary Clinton divine intervention? #181970
11/24/16 11:51 AM
11/24/16 11:51 AM
Rick H  Offline
OP
Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Hillary was all but set to be elected as President according to the pollsters, the pundits, the newscasts and other news sources, and yet something happened to turn aside what appeared to a unstoppable assured victory. How could it have happened, and why, well lets take a look to see.

"Mrs. Clinton appears to have converted the office of secretary of state into a racketeering enterprise...Hillary and her husband, former president Bill Clinton, operated the Clinton Foundation. Ostensibly a charity, the foundation was a de facto fraud scheme to monetize Hillary’s power as secretary of state (among other aspects of the Clintons’ political influence). The scheme involved (a) the exchange of political favors, access, and influence for millions of dollars in donations; (b) the circumvention of campaign-finance laws that prohibit political donations by foreign sources; (c) a vehicle for Mrs. Clinton to shield her State Department e-mail communications from public and congressional scrutiny while she and her husband exploited the fundraising potential of her position; and (d) a means for Clinton insiders to receive private-sector compensation and explore lucrative employment opportunities while drawing taxpayer-funded government salaries.".. http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441573/

Bill and Hillary's corruption was not the only issue, read below:

http://www.despatch.cth.com.au/Misc/famous_2.htm
•Bill Clinton, 33rd Degree Freemason, President of the United States Of America.

and more...

•Bill and Hillary Clinton's Criminal Background.

https://americanmediainstitute.com/inves...CFZNZhgodMBsPiw
•The Clinton Foundation

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...enghazi/396182/
•From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

Last edited by Rick H; 11/24/16 12:03 PM.
Re: Was Donald Trumps election over Hillary Clinton divine intervention? [Re: Rick H] #181971
11/24/16 02:36 PM
11/24/16 02:36 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
The more closely I examine the Trump victory, the more it does appear to be part of a larger plan, especially considering the long list of Clinton crimes: fraud, theft, drug deals (back in Little Rock), the convenient deaths of dozens of enemies over the years (some as recently as a few weeks ago), the probable blackmail of strategic figures such as the FBI director, the long list of sexual scandles, the cover up of rapes, the child abuse accusations, and of course Hillary's involvement in witchcraft, Bill's fascination with Haitian voodoo rituals, and Clinton's campaign manager's fondness for spirit cooking (grotesque!).

Clinton appears to be everything the political right despises, disguisting enough to push the center into Republican territory, and even repel many leftists.

Then we have Trump the self-made billionaire (sort of) promising to wall off the Mexican horde, stem the flow of "evil" Muslims, and return prosparity to the land.
Along the way, Trump has made some statements and promises that seem to go a long way toward the fulfillment of biblical prophesy.

Some of this is being discussed in the "Will Trump Pass the Sunday Law" thread.
Here is a link dedication provided in that discussion:

"If I'm president, Christianity will have power"-

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-christianity-merry-christmas-2016-1

Only time will tell for certain, but I believe that there is a very real possibility that Donald Trump will be the one to unite the political right and reverse the decades long liberal culture pendulum swing. Conditions worldwide are ripe for a return to "traditional" values. It would be a perfectly logical choice for Trump to seek to solidify his support among the huge Christian Right and Center voting block by instigating a morally edifying, family friendly, labor backed, Papal endorsed, Sunday Law, thus ensuring himself a second term presidency...

"To secure popularity and patronage, legislators will yield to the demand for a Sunday law.... On this battlefield comes the last great conflict of the controversy between truth and error."—Testimonies for the Church 5:450, 451. – {ChS 158.3}

Yes, I believe Donald Trump's election over Hillary Clinton was Devine intervention.

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Was Donald Trumps election over Hillary Clinton divine intervention? [Re: Rick H] #181972
11/24/16 03:18 PM
11/24/16 03:18 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

By the way, isn't it interesting that one of Trump's most trusted insiders is the SDA, Ben Carson?

Re: Was Donald Trumps election over Hillary Clinton divine intervention? [Re: Rick H] #181973
11/24/16 03:23 PM
11/24/16 03:23 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
I agree ... a divine intervention and, I would ADD, also it is part of the great divine PLAN.

Blessings
Re: Was Donald Trumps election over Hillary Clinton divine intervention? [Re: ProdigalOne] #181985
11/26/16 10:24 AM
11/26/16 10:24 AM
Rick H  Offline
OP
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
The more closely I examine the Trump victory, the more it does appear to be part of a larger plan, especially considering the long list of Clinton crimes: fraud, theft, drug deals (back in Little Rock), the convenient deaths of dozens of enemies over the years (some as recently as a few weeks ago), the probable blackmail of strategic figures such as the FBI director, the long list of sexual scandles, the cover up of rapes, the child abuse accusations, and of course Hillary's involvement in witchcraft, Bill's fascination with Haitian voodoo rituals, and Clinton's campaign manager's fondness for spirit cooking (grotesque!).

Clinton appears to be everything the political right despises, disguisting enough to push the center into Republican territory, and even repel many leftists.

Then we have Trump the self-made billionaire (sort of) promising to wall off the Mexican horde, stem the flow of "evil" Muslims, and return prosparity to the land.
Along the way, Trump has made some statements and promises that seem to go a long way toward the fulfillment of biblical prophesy.

Some of this is being discussed in the "Will Trump Pass the Sunday Law" thread.
Here is a link dedication provided in that discussion:

"If I'm president, Christianity will have power"-

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-christianity-merry-christmas-2016-1

Only time will tell for certain, but I believe that there is a very real possibility that Donald Trump will be the one to unite the political right and reverse the decades long liberal culture pendulum swing. Conditions worldwide are ripe for a return to "traditional" values. It would be a perfectly logical choice for Trump to seek to solidify his support among the huge Christian Right and Center voting block by instigating a morally edifying, family friendly, labor backed, Papal endorsed, Sunday Law, thus ensuring himself a second term presidency...

"To secure popularity and patronage, legislators will yield to the demand for a Sunday law.... On this battlefield comes the last great conflict of the controversy between truth and error."—Testimonies for the Church 5:450, 451. – {ChS 158.3}

Yes, I believe Donald Trump's election over Hillary Clinton was Devine intervention.

I look at it as a divide and conquer strategy that Satan has used throughout history. As a Christian nation we were split in two since the civil war from right around the time the Adventist church formed. Remember it was in In 1860, the Adventist movement finally settled on the name, Seventh-day Adventist, representative of the church's distinguishing beliefs. Three years later, on May 21, 1863, the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists was formed and the movement became an official organization.

These lines of division have continued to this day, and now they are gathering around the political parties. The same hate and visceral feelings are being used to cause conflict, and when the time comes, I think it will be used to emotionally drive people to judgment including against our religious liberty. Supreme Court judges will be put in from one faction or the other, laws will be forced through, affecting our Constitutional rights and religious freedom. Prophecy will be fulfilled right before us and the mobs will form from one faction or the other to implement them.

Last edited by Rick H; 11/26/16 10:25 AM.
Re: Was Donald Trumps election over Hillary Clinton divine intervention? [Re: Rick H] #181988
11/26/16 02:41 PM
11/26/16 02:41 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
I agree, the division engendered by this election has been breathtaking.
It was easily one of the most emotionally charged votes in US history. The corporately funded and institutionally indoctrinated protest groups such as BLM, Third Wave Feminism, and the militant LGBT are being wielded as weapons of societal mass destruction.

It would appear that the Jesuit forces are once again employing their time tested strategy of Hegelian Dialectic: first, infiltrate both sides; second, through manipulation of various educational, entertainment, and governmental institutions create the problem or thesis (far left society, eschewing God, embracing every imaginable sin as not only acceptable, but a desirable and fashionable expression of freedom); third, present the solution or antithesis through the introduction of a sensible, selfless, fearless hero figure, whose altruistic motive is to return the nation to sanity (far right society, seeking God, rejecting sin as unwholesome, and un-American); fourth, fan the flames of factional hatred on both sides to the point of nationwide violence at which time the desired outcome or synthesis is achieved, martial law is declared, armed forces and militarized police are mobilized to quell the violence, peace is restored (fascist society, permanent martial law easily maintained and steadily intensified by the occasional "domestic terror incident", enforcement of state defined moral codes including a national Sunday law, completely deregulated corporate profit taking, "Order Out of Chaos" is created as the United States firmly clasps the hand of Rome).

Re: Was Donald Trumps election over Hillary Clinton divine intervention? [Re: ProdigalOne] #182000
11/27/16 06:55 AM
11/27/16 06:55 AM
Rick H  Offline
OP
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
It was easily one of the most emotionally charged votes in US history. The corporately funded and institutionally indoctrinated protest groups such as BLM, Third Wave Feminism, and the militant LGBT are being wielded as weapons of societal mass destruction.

It would appear that the Jesuit forces are once again employing their time tested strategy of Hegelian Dialectic: first, infiltrate both sides; second, through manipulation of various educational, entertainment, and governmental institutions create the problem or thesis (far left society, eschewing God, embracing every imaginable sin as not only acceptable, but a desirable and fashionable expression of freedom); third, present the solution or antithesis through the introduction of a sensible, selfless, fearless hero figure, whose altruistic motive is to return the nation to sanity (far right society, seeking God, rejecting sin as unwholesome, and un-American); fourth, fan the flames of factional hatred on both sides to the point of nationwide violence at which time the desired outcome or synthesis is achieved, martial law is declared, armed forces and militarized police are mobilized to quell the violence, peace is restored (fascist society, permanent martial law easily maintained and steadily intensified by the occasional "domestic terror incident", enforcement of state defined moral codes including a national Sunday law, completely deregulated corporate profit taking, "Order Out of Chaos" is created as the United States firmly clasps the hand of Rome).

Also have you noticed they have taken over the Supreme Court, all the Protestants are gone.

The list below shows the religious affiliation of each of the justices sitting as of 2016:

John Roberts (Chief Justice) Roman Catholic
Anthony Kennedy Roman Catholic
Clarence Thomas Roman Catholic
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Judaism
Stephen Breyer Judaism
Samuel Alito Roman Catholic
Sonia Sotomayor Roman Catholic
Elena Kagan Judaism

"the nation's high court ...for the first time in its history, devoid of Protestants. Kagan is Jewish, as are Justices Stephen Breyer and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. All of the other justices—Chief Justice John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Anthony Kennedy, Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas, and Sonia Sotomayor—are Catholic. How did this situation come about in a historically Protestant-dominated country?"

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2010/mayweb-only/29-22.0.html

Last edited by Rick H; 11/27/16 06:57 AM.
Re: Was Donald Trumps election over Hillary Clinton divine intervention? [Re: Rick H] #182005
11/27/16 09:57 PM
11/27/16 09:57 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Very interesting, thought provoking comments in the posts above!

I have noticed for many years now that the republican side is building up for the "religious" crises, while the democrats are building up the "reign of trouble" side. With both sides contributing to the break down of the constitution.

Just a few notes:

Regan -- republican, sends diplomatic to Vatican, works with pope to bring down communism in Russia. Well know for his so called "holy alliance" with the papacy.

Bill Clinton -- test runs on terror,
1) in the Wacko massacre which, even though we do not agree with the Koresh group, still was handled in a terrible brutally unnecessary manner with military might by the government. It would have been so easy to just capture Koresh and try him in a court if that's what they really wanted.
2) The Weaver case, another military might rampage by government against a family group of religious people on false charges.
The B. Clinton reign was filled with evidence of setting things up for coming time of trouble in a physical sense.

The Bush reigns --republican
introduce the "Faith based initiative" government funding program of religious charities and organizations.
Federal assistance to faith-based organizations was a priority on Bush’s political agenda.
Bush authorized a ban on all U.S. funding of abortion right groups internationally. Opposed stem cell research, and same sex marriage.
Wars against Iraq, etc.
Bush used 9/11 to "go out" to remake the world, explaining that his mission was to “make the world safe for democracy” and this included a Christianization influence of Christian morals. There were numerous people declaring him the "antichrist" of scripture.

Obama - democrat
When Obama became president there was a sigh of relief in many Adventist voices. I still remember the same remarks being made -- his election being called a divine intervention giving the world more time --
Bush's agenda was pushing alarmingly toward a religious world crises, Obama, seemed to be a lull in that push. But his popularity soon changed. Some accused Obama of being a Muslim since he has Muslim background and seemed soft on Muslim terrorism. He wasn't really interested in promoting Christianity as such. Evangelicals tended to call him "antichrist" due to his lack of active support of Israel.
However, now the push was again on the other side -- increase the amoral aspects, and rejection of moral Biblical principles.

Another Clinton reign (democrat) probably would have plunged the nation into immoral chaos and trouble, while a republican reign will probably give the religious side an upswing (which was down played in Obama's reign)
Now the question is -- how powerful will that upswing be?
We realize a certain amount of an upswing would be beneficial, but will it go over the wall of separation of church and state bringing in the last great religious persecution as a state religion is established?

Both sides have been setting the stage for the time of trouble as never was to come about-- eroding the constitution of freedom, bringing in laws making a totalitarian government possible at the stroke of a pen.
Prophecy shows it will be the religious oppression that brings in the final showdown.

Re: Was Donald Trumps election over Hillary Clinton divine intervention? [Re: Rick H] #182007
11/27/16 11:39 PM
11/27/16 11:39 PM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Green Party Leader and Hillary Clinton urging a recount in three states.

Re: Was Donald Trumps election over Hillary Clinton divine intervention? [Re: Rick H] #182016
11/28/16 03:20 PM
11/28/16 03:20 PM
ProdigalOne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted By: Rick H

It would appear that the Jesuit forces are once again employing their time tested strategy of Hegelian Dialectic: first, infiltrate both sides; second, through manipulation of various educational, entertainment, and governmental institutional ons create the problem or thesis (far left society, eschewing God, embracing every imaginable sin as not only acceptable, but a desirable and fashionable expression of freedom); third, present the solution or antithesis through the introduction of a sensible, selfless, fearless hero figure, whose altruistic motive is to return the nation to sanity (far right society, seeking God, rejecting sin as unwholesome, and un-American); fourth, fan the flames of factional hatred on both sides to the point of nationwide violence at which time the desired outcome or synthesis is achieved, martial law is declared, armed forces and militarized police are mobilized to quell the violence, peace is restored (fascist society, permanent martial law easily maintained and steadily intensified by the occasional "domestic terror incident", enforcement of state defined moral codes including a national Sunday law, completely deregulated corporate profit taking, "Order Out of Chaos" is created as the United States firmly clasps the hand of Rome).

Also have you noticed they have taken over the Supreme Court, all the Protestants are gone.

The list below shows the religious affiliation of each of the justices sitting as of 2016:

John Roberts (Chief Justice) Roman Catholic
Anthony Kennedy Roman Catholic
Clarence Thomas Roman Catholic
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Judaism
Stephen Breyer Judaism
Samuel Alito Roman Catholic
Sonia Sotomayor Roman Catholic
Elena Kagan Judaism

"the nation's high court ...for the first time in its history, devoid of Protestants. Kagan is Jewish, as are Justices Stephen Breyer and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. All of the other justices—Chief Justice John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Anthony Kennedy, Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas, and Sonia Sotomayor—are Catholic. How did this situation come about in a historically Protestant-dominated country?"

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2010/mayweb-only/29-22.0.html

Good point Rick! I have been watching the SC for some time, wondering the same thing.
The fact that the Justices are all Catholics and Jews is quite remarkable and most certainly points to a deliberate strategy. It will be interesting to see who Trump appoints to replace the Catholic, Scalia.

Even if the new appointee is a Protestant it will not matter, since he or she will undoubtedly be Jesuit educated. Just like Trump and his devout Evangelical Catholic vice-president Pence.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/27/24 09:35 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by ProdigalOne. 03/23/24 08:06 PM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 03/22/24 10:17 AM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by kland. 03/21/24 12:34 PM
The Value of Bible Types
by TruthinTypes. 03/17/24 06:22 PM
Orion Which Every One on the Globe Can See
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:26 PM
'Prophet' Summons UFOs
by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 02:19 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by dedication. 03/11/24 06:31 PM
Get That Razor Wire Up!
by kland. 03/05/24 12:49 PM
Messages for This Time
by ProdigalOne. 03/04/24 05:54 AM
The Lake of Fire is Hell
by Rick H. 03/02/24 05:01 PM
Adventist Agriculture
by kland. 02/29/24 12:33 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 03/27/24 10:36 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:50 PM
Time Is Short!
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:45 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 01:59 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by ProdigalOne. 03/16/24 08:38 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by Rick H. 03/16/24 06:30 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by Kevin H. 03/12/24 09:20 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Daryl. 03/04/24 06:14 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!