HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,194
Posts195,567
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 12
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (2 invisible), 3,186 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: His child] #167553
08/18/14 02:50 PM
08/18/14 02:50 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: His child
you err by taking the word <melek> 4430 that Only Means King and redefining it to mean kingdom.
Actually, that was the err I was pointing out that you were doing. That you were saying I said it meant kingdom when that wasn't even the verse being talked about. But you redefine all of them to mean king, even when the underlying word is different. Which is a mistake you make. It's a repeating pattern that the details you don't seem to worry about.

Quote:
I have given you the facts which you have trampled and twisted to make something that is clear opaque.
It is true, and it does become very opaque, but yet the result comes through clear, when I try to hold you to your statements. They seem to fall apart, don't they?

Quote:
1.The local application that begins the prophecy that is addressed to kings Nebuchadnezzar (you are this head of gold), Evil-Meridoch, Neglisser, Nabonidus and Belshazar.
Seems like I had asked you to outline your belief on that:

Who is the third kingdom/king and why is he likened to bronze?
Why is the forth likened to iron?

I'd be surprised anyone would say Belshazar was represented by iron. Perhaps clay, yes. Wet clay.

Then there's the problem of who came after Belshazar and was that not predicted? Unless you are mixing your local and foundation applications together at the same time?.....

It is my impression that you had a thought and then try to make the Bible support it. Many people do do that. But when your errors are pointed out, rather than taking time to check yourself out, you say we are trampling and twisting them. When several point out your statements don't hold true, have you considered the possibility that you are mistaken?

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: kland] #167847
08/31/14 02:53 PM
08/31/14 02:53 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
I have given you the facts which you have trampled and twisted to make something that is clear opaque.

Originally Posted By: kland
It is true, and it does become very opaque, but yet the result comes through clear, when I try to hold you to your statements. They seem to fall apart, don't they?

It is obvious to anyone reading this thread that when you raise a concern, I answer it: and you ignore the answer in favor of the concern that you raised. Thus you attempt to distort what I said because it cuts across your pet ideas. You change light into darkness.

If darkness is what you want, who am I that I should disturb your comfort zone?

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #167854
09/01/14 02:22 AM
09/01/14 02:22 AM
dedication  Offline
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada

As formerly mentioned this type of light has been blinking on and off and on and off for many years.
Each new president and new pope requires the re-working of the whole presentation. How can such be light to follow.

Yes, one of these times it will be the last president, not because the study was correct but because if one keeps on rearranging the symbols and calling every successive president the last one, one is bound to name the right one sooner or later.

However, chances are that in two years this whole study will again have to be reworked, just like it was after Bush 1 and after Clinton and after Bush 2.

But then, maybe not, it could be the last one -- Remember the times and seasons are in the hands of God.
We can know that the end of the world is very near -- even if presidents change. We do not build our faith on presidents.

The important thing is that
TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION
We are only guaranteed this moment, today.

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: dedication] #167933
09/04/14 04:19 PM
09/04/14 04:19 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication

As formerly mentioned this type of light has been blinking on and off and on and off for many years... -- Remember the times and seasons are in the hands of God.
We can know that the end of the world is very near -- even if presidents change. We do not build our faith on presidents.

The important thing is that
TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION
We are only guaranteed this moment, today.

Originally Posted By: Deuteronomy 29:29
"The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law."

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #167945
09/04/14 10:45 PM
09/04/14 10:45 PM
Johann  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2014

Retired Pastor
3000+ Member
Iceland
Who is doing the work of Antichrist today by killing the Christians?

"Here is a last piece of advice. If you believe in goodness and if you value the approval of God, fix your minds on the things which are holy and right and pure and beautiful and good. Model your conduct on what you have learned from me, on what I have told you and shown you, and you will find the God of peace will be with you."
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: Johann] #167973
09/06/14 03:48 PM
09/06/14 03:48 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Johann
Who is doing the work of Antichrist today by killing the Christians?

The zionist today! They are the antichrist, like the Jewish leaders where the antichrist in Jesus days, like Absalom was the antichrist in David days.

The Greek term, “antichrist,” is composed of two Greek words: anti and christos. In Matt. 2:22 gives us the meaning of anti.

Mat 2:22 "But when he heard that Archelaus was reigning over Judea in place of [anti] his father Herod, he was afraid to go there."

The word anti means “in place of” in the sense of someone replacing another. Here Archelaus replaced his father Herod, who had died. If Archelaus had overthrown his father Herod and then ruled over Judea “in place of” his father Herod, then we would of said that he had usurped the throne unlawfully. That was not the case.

So ruling "in place of" can be either positive or negative. In Archelaus case he ruled "in place of"(anti) his father. And David rule "in place of"(anti) Christ in a positive way. For He didn't rule with own laws; but ruled "in the place of Christ" with Christ laws. David was not a usurper.

But Absalom was an antichrist is the negative sense for He usurped His Father David's throne. Just like the Jewish Leaders have usurped Jesus rightful throne of David by killing Him.

In the story of Absalom and David,there was another important player that was a Type in Jesus throne usurpation. Ahithophel, who was David friend betrayed David like Judas betrayed Jesus. Ahithopel hanged himself shortly after his betrayal (2 Sam 17:23) like Judas did(Matt. 27:5).

Now the story of David & Absalom was the TYPE portraying the definition of antichrist in a negative way and was repeated in Jesus betrayal and usurpation of throne, and it will be repeated once again before His 2nd coming.

At His 2nd coming it is the Zionist who have illegally taken the name ISRAEL, have plans to reconstruct the Temple and retake the sacrificial riturals and take the crown to rule the world. The Zionists play the same role of Absalom, and the religious leaders in Christ days. So they are the antichrist today that we clearly see at play in the news and behind the wars.

The one that are playing the betrayers role today are the Christians zionist who support their position. They, like Judas and Ahithophel, are Jesus' friend but are supporting the Zionist plans to usurp Jesus throne.

Now all this talk about the antichrist being a secular ruler is not supported by the TYPE established by the Lord or other scriptures.

Blessings
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: Mountain Man] #182048
12/02/16 09:08 PM
12/02/16 09:08 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
M: Do you also believe Jesus will return while President Obama is in office?

H: ... Christ can come while Obama is in office or within the first year of his successor. But I would suspect while Obama is in office.

Thank you for answering my question. I hear you saying Jesus will return within President Obama's term which includes the first year of the next president.

This thread has laid dormant for a while, but I stand by the post I made 2 years ago: 6/21/2014

Clarification If Trump is sworn in as President Christ will come before 28 March 2017

Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by Rick H. 04/14/24 08:00 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:07 AM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Easter Sunday, Transgender Day of Visibility?
by dedication. 03/31/24 01:34 PM
The Story of David and Goliath
by TruthinTypes. 03/30/24 12:02 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Kevin H. 03/24/24 09:02 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/15/24 09:43 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:31 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Climate Change and the Sunday Law
by Rick H. 03/24/24 06:42 PM
WHAT IS THE VERY END-TIME PROPHECY?
by Rick H. 03/23/24 06:03 PM
Digital Identity Control
by Rick H. 03/23/24 02:08 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!