HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, 2 invisible), 2,956 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Papal ambitions [Re: dedication] #182775
03/15/17 06:23 AM
03/15/17 06:23 AM
dedication  Online Content OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: dedication

The Vatican's goal -- to be the head of a one world ecumenically united religion.
Check out the eight steps of the plan as outlined by Jesuit Karl Rahner and his partner Heinrich Fries.

Originally Posted By: The Unity of Churches
STEP ONE:
"The fundamental truths of Christianity, as they are expressed in Holy Scripture, in the Apostles' Creed and in that of Nicaea and Constantinople are binding on all partner churches of the ONE CHURCH TO BE."

Step one was to take religion out of the hands of the individual and place it in the church (see last post)

Let's remember the promise: "Where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them." It is not the great cathedrals or prestigious religious establishments, it is the people who love God and keep His commandments.

Originally Posted By: The Unity of churches
STEP TWO:
Beyond that a realistic principle of faith should apply: Nothing may be rejected decisively and confessionally in one partner church with is binding dogma in another partner church. Furthermore, beyond Thesis 1 no explicit and positive confession in one partner church is imposed as dogma obligatory for another partner church. This is left to a broader consensus in the future. This applies, especially to authentic but undefined doctrinal decrees of the Roman church, particularly with regard to ethical questions. According to this principle only that would be done which is already practice in every church today.

The larger portion of this thesis concerns itself with the overwhelming explosion of knowledge, asserting that no one person could possibly understand even a corner of it. On top of that people don't understand each other because they come with different suppositions upon which they build. So basically in the end, we all need someone to take care of that for us.

Rayner writes: "As an individual one becomes ever more impotent; one has to depend more and more on the knowledge of others, which one can no longer assimilate or check oneself" p. 28 with the exception of "the few in the Roman Congregatio pro Doctrina et Fidei (used to be called the Inquisition) who must watch over and judge the orthodoxy ( p. 29) who have a better comprehension of things theological.

The Spirit of Prophecy through EGW predicted this very thing. Rahner's argument that the information explosion has created a qualitative and quantitative upheaval so great that one can no longer depend upon his own study to form his conclusions.

Note: This all adds up to the concept that no church structure is vocal about rejecting decisively as wrong any dogma or doctrine presents in another church
(except of course the three angels message because it goes directly against their plan calling people to come out when the religious voices are urging people to join and enjoin.)

Notice as well --
the plan is to get the various churches to unite and agree on things they don't really agree on. But no worries, it is to be left for a "broader consensus in the future". In other words -- agree on points you don't agree on, and on a later date it will be worked out.

So step two is basically saying -- get people to stop worrying so much about different doctrines, they aren't really smart enough to figure them out, or understand them anyway, so just get everyone focused on "common" ground, tolerating all, and at some future date doctrines will be dealt with.

Get them to walk into the trap with all the trimmings of love and tolerance and a nice experience based on emotions, and once they're in....

Note: The thought stressed is that the individual's brain becomes impotent and therefore must put his trust in the church . . .
"for the church itself is the guarantor, through its formal teaching authority, of the truth of the individual doctrines it presents.? P. 32

Re: Papal ambitions [Re: dedication] #182776
03/15/17 10:14 AM
03/15/17 10:14 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Let's stay with the subject.

... meaning instead of attacking individual's character on the forum like ProdigalOne just did with Nadi or others whenever they oppose SDA Church interpretations --- you are attacking a bigger group of believers -- the Catholic Church.

Instead of wasting our time attacking Christians (either individually or corporately) ... I would prefer to investigate scriptures and learn more about what does the Lord says about this subject.

I stick to the premise that the goal of the Vatican is to be the spiritual leader of the world.

Well as I said in my 2nd post in this discussion... the Adventist Church is pursuing the same thing because they also believe & teach they are [or will become] the spiritual leader of the world?????

Isn't this pure hypocrisy?

Not only the Catholics, the Adventists, or who other Christian based denomination who thinks they are the "TRUE" Church but actually also all the differents faiths in the Jews, Islamics, and other main religions. Also all those who believes they are one of the "ascended" ones and all those Royal Families with their "right to rule" given by God and the luciferians.... Everyone are saying the same things is in their own ways and pursuing to become "the spiritual leaders of the world". There's nothing new here. This has been going on since Adam. That's a typical childish behavior who doesn't know any better that it is the Lord who appoints who He wishes (Rom 9). And I believe their will be a representations of all differents groups mentioned above.

Its a "one world religion" not in dissolving the diverse religions, so much as changing them on the inside to the point where they no longer clash with each other and all harmonize in looking to the papacy as the "great shepherd" over all.

Check out the plan as outlined by Jesuit Karl Rahner and his partner Heinrich Fries.

They give eight steps.

STEP ONE:
"The fundamental truths of Christianity, as they are expressed in Holy Scripture, in the Apostles' Creed and in that of Nicaea and Constantinople are binding on all partner churches of the ONE CHURCH TO BE."

They elaborate by saying "The community assumes primacy over the individual." p.13
"The Church becomes the object of faith as ecclesia una, sanct, catholica, et apostolica (the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church) The 'I believe in the Church corresponds to the 'I believe in the Holy Spirit.' p21

The church is depicted as a "creature" of the Holy Spirit.

The unity they project can only be achieved if it is a community of faith and not one that worries about doctrines or believe systems or personal agendas. The theme throughout the plan is on the community of faith. In this the church takes precedence over the individual — theology can only be done in and by the community, not by the individuals.

Thesis I rests on the Creeds which express, in Fries words, "the fundamental truths of Christian faith. Furthermore, the Creed draws attention to the fact that faith is not a private matter. . .the public community of faith itself . . .has its support and basis of existence in the Creed." p. 16

Indeed -- the subject of the ten commandments came up in one of the previous posts. The Catholic church does believe in the ten commandments, BUT, since the church claims to be the "creature" of the Holy Spirit, they think they can adjust the ten commandments, having supposedly received that power through the Holy Spirit. Thus the change from Saturday to Sunday as the day "to remember" they claim is the sign of this authority.
And pope John Paul II in his "Dies Domini" (Lord's Day) apostolic letter of May 31, 1998, placed Sunday keeping under the imperative of the ten commandments!
And what is more -- he can quote a lot of nice sounding reasons for Sunday keeping from the traditions of the "church fathers". It's all 'good for the community of faith" for family values, etc.

Note: The Biblical apostles showed that religion does not consist in rites and ceremonies, creeds and theories.
It is not based on tradition and philosophies of men.

The one church to be...
The whole world (almost) will worship at the wrong shrine. Open your eyes and you will see this is being worked towards.

You are twisting everything you can dedication to prove a point that the Adventist Church is also guilty of doing also. But I believe that both the Catholic Church and the SDA Church and all other denominations that are pursuing the same ... they aren't going to succeed .... because all of these Churches are delusional thinking only themselves as they are "THE Church".

I came to believe that all believers from all denominations are part of Christ Church... but it is not all of these believers that are trained to be "God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."AV Re 5:10 "and shall reign with Him a thousand years" Re 20:6

Of course, I believe some SDAs, some Catholic believers, and some of many other denominations.... will be among these "overcomers" (aka 144k, the priests of the Melchizedek order, etc...).

And I'm 100% sure that all these overcomers coming from all denominations won't come into the SDA Church (like we teach & believe) or the Catholic Church (like they believe).....but will form the body of Christ's PRIESTS where the membership registry is in heaven.

The other members of the body that aren't part of the 1st resurrection and are not part of the body of "Kings and Priests" will be helping these overcomers with their functions. We see this in the type & shadow of the law with all the Levites families helping out with the task appointed to the High Priest family. The same type is also described again in Ezekiel 44 where we find that the "corrupt Levites" do not have access to the Priestly garment nor access to the Holy Place or "holy things", but are to help out with the task of the "Sons of Zadok". (see Ezk 44:11)

Last edited by Elle; 03/15/17 01:01 PM.

Blessings
Re: Papal ambitions [Re: Nadi] #182777
03/15/17 02:12 PM
03/15/17 02:12 PM
ProdigalOne  Online Content
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted By: Nadi
ProdigalOne, if I have offended you in any way I am truly sorry. This was not my intent. I am, however, disappointed by the tone of the responses. I do not believe this kind of response will lead to meaningful dialogue.

My point of view differs from yours. This forum allows differing views to be expressed without character attacks.

Nadi, I notice you have chosen not to respond to the questions and suggestions of my previous posts, that is your prerogative of course.

As for offending me, yes I did find your trite insult to Dedication offensive:
"Methinks ye partake of the kool-aid overmuch."

Your reply to Jesus words in Matthew was grin .

I am sorry that you are "disappointed by the tone of the responses", but what did you expect, a pat on the back for your maturity?

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: Papal ambitions [Re: Elle] #182778
03/15/17 02:47 PM
03/15/17 02:47 PM
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne
Before posting the above, I read the text of the Pope's words on five or six different sites operated by different people, mostly non-Adventists. I also watched the Pope's homily twice, once on YouTube and again on a website. It is clear what he said and in what context.

Please post your sources.

I posted the source I quoted. If you want other sources google them.
Oh, but you did already find another source, since you handed a copy of the Pope's homily to your class. Since, it seems that you have already verified that the homily is posted on other sites, your request seems rather disingenuous.

Nadi, wheren't you asking sources for the text I supersized?

ProdigalOne, maybe you have a hard time following a discussion or there was some level of mis-understanding. I had the impression you were saying that 4 to 5 non-SDA sites had dedication's point of view. So I was looking forward to seeing these sources sites. But maybe I mis-understood also.

Nadi, be easy on our dear brother ProdigalOne. smile

Ah, Elle, I see that you are still stinging from our discussion on the Spiritual Formation Thread. I stand by what I said there, I believe you have a good heart and I admire your passion.

Oh, and your claim that I said I had found "4 to 5 non-SDA sites had dedication's point of view", is incorrect. Here are my exact words: "I read the text of the Pope's words on five or six different sites operated by different people, mostly non-Adventists."
No where did I say that any of these sites "had dedication's point of view".
I merely said that they contained "the text of the Pope's words".

You really should read posts more carefully before quoting them, especially in oversized font. If I understand correctly such large lettering is considered yelling, online?
Ouch!

Since, Nadi has apparently found his own source for the Pope's homily, I see no reason to post multiple links to the same sermon.

Re: Papal ambitions [Re: dedication] #182779
03/15/17 03:08 PM
03/15/17 03:08 PM
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Let's stay with the subject.

I stick to the premise that the goal of the Vatican is to be the spiritual leader of the world.
Its a "one world religion" not in dissolving the diverse religions, so much as changing them on the inside to the point where they no longer clash with each other and all harmonize in looking to the papacy as the "great shepherd" over all.

Check out the plan as outlined by Jesuit Karl Rahner and his partner Heinrich Fries.

They give eight steps.

STEP ONE:

They elaborate by saying "The community assumes primacy over the individual." p.13
"The Church becomes the object of faith as ecclesia una, sanct, catholica, et apostolica (the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church) The 'I believe in the Church corresponds to the 'I believe in the Holy Spirit.' p21

The church is depicted as a "creature" of the Holy Spirit.

The unity they project can only be achieved if it is a community of faith and not one that worries about doctrines or believe systems or personal agendas. The theme throughout the plan is on the community of faith. In this the church takes precedence over the individual — theology can only be done in and by the community, not by the individuals.

Thesis I rests on the Creeds which express, in Fries words, "the fundamental truths of Christian faith. Furthermore, the Creed draws attention to the fact that faith is not a private matter. . .the public community of faith itself . . .has its support and basis of existence in the Creed." p. 16

Indeed -- the subject of the ten commandments came up in one of the previous posts. The Catholic church does believe in the ten commandments, BUT, since the church claims to be the "creature" of the Holy Spirit, they think they can adjust the ten commandments, having supposedly received that power through the Holy Spirit. Thus the change from Saturday to Sunday as the day "to remember" they claim is the sign of this authority.
And pope John Paul II in his "Dies Domini" (Lord's Day) apostolic letter of May 31, 1998, placed Sunday keeping under the imperative of the ten commandments!
And what is more -- he can quote a lot of nice sounding reasons for Sunday keeping from the traditions of the "church fathers". It's all 'good for the community of faith" for family values, etc.

Note: The Biblical apostles showed that religion does not consist in rites and ceremonies, creeds and theories.
It is not based on tradition and philosophies of men.

The one church to be...
The whole world (almost) will worship at the wrong shrine. Open your eyes and you will see this is being worked towards.

Dedication, I was not aware of this outline by Rahner and Fries.
Thank you for the info. It is remarkable how the papacy hides its
intentions in plain sight, relying on the world's general spiritual confusion
and semantic shading to cover her tracks.

Re: Papal ambitions [Re: dedication] #182780
03/15/17 04:37 PM
03/15/17 04:37 PM
N
Nadi  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2020
Canada

dedication, I have never doubted that premise; anyone who says this is not their goal is disregarding the plain statements of the Catholic church.

However, the immediate context of my remarks is the perception by some that the Pope is telling Christians NOT to keep the commandments. He is simply not saying that. Commandment keeping is fundamental to Catholicism; he simply would not do that.

"Our vision is often more obstructed by what we think we know than by our lack of knowledge." K. Stendahl
Re: Papal ambitions [Re: dedication] #182781
03/15/17 04:40 PM
03/15/17 04:40 PM
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

The Vatican's goal -- to be the head of a one world ecumenically united religion.
Check out the eight steps of the plan as outlined by Jesuit Karl Rahner and his partner Heinrich Fries.

STEP ONE:

Step one was to take religion out of the hands of the individual and place it in the church (see last post)

Let's remember the promise: "Where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them." It is not the great cathedrals or prestigious religious establishments, it is the people who love God and keep His commandments.

Originally Posted By: The Unity of churches
STEP TWO:
Beyond that a realistic principle of faith should apply: Nothing may be rejected decisively and confessionally in one partner church with is binding dogma in another partner church. Furthermore, beyond Thesis 1 no explicit and positive confession in one partner church is imposed as dogma obligatory for another partner church. This is left to a broader consensus in the future. This applies, especially to authentic but undefined doctrinal decrees of the Roman church, particularly with regard to ethical questions. According to this principle only that would be done which is already practice in every church today.

The larger portion of this thesis concerns itself with the overwhelming explosion of knowledge, asserting that no one person could possibly understand even a corner of it. On top of that people don't understand each other because they come with different suppositions upon which they build. So basically in the end, we all need someone to take care of that for us.

Rayner writes: "As an individual one becomes ever more impotent; one has to depend more and more on the knowledge of others, which one can no longer assimilate or check oneself" p. 28 with the exception of "the few in the Roman Congregatio pro Doctrina et Fidei (used to be called the Inquisition) who must watch over and judge the orthodoxy ( p. 29) who have a better comprehension of things theological.

The Spirit of Prophecy through EGW predicted this very thing. Rahner's argument that the information explosion has created a qualitative and quantitative upheaval so great that one can no longer depend upon his own study to form his conclusions.

Note: This all adds up to the concept that no church structure is vocal about rejecting decisively as wrong any dogma or doctrine presents in another church
(except of course the three angels message because it goes directly against their plan calling people to come out when the religious voices are urging people to join and enjoin.)

Notice as well --
the plan is to get the various churches to unite and agree on things they don't really agree on. But no worries, it is to be left for a "broader consensus in the future". In other words -- agree on points you don't agree on, and on a later date it will be worked out.

So step two is basically saying -- get people to stop worrying so much about different doctrines, they aren't really smart enough to figure them out, or understand them anyway, so just get everyone focused on "common" ground, tolerating all, and at some future date doctrines will be dealt with.

Get them to walk into the trap with all the trimmings of love and tolerance and a nice experience based on emotions, and once they're in....

Note: The thought stressed is that the individual's brain becomes impotent and therefore must put his trust in the church . . .
"for the church itself is the guarantor, through its formal teaching authority, of the truth of the individual doctrines it presents.? P. 32

Step two is where the razor sharp teeth of the trap wait:

"...no explicit and positive confession in one partner church is imposed as dogma obligatory for another partner church. This is left to a broader consensus in the future. This applies, especially to authentic but undefined doctrinal decrees of the Roman church, particularly with regard to ethical questions."

What a nasty surprise is awaiting churches naive enough to surrender the spirit of Protestantism and unite with the Mother of Harlots.

Re: Papal ambitions [Re: Nadi] #182782
03/15/17 05:27 PM
03/15/17 05:27 PM
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

dedication, I have never doubted that premise; anyone who says this is not their goal is disregarding the plain statements of the Catholic church.

However, the immediate context of my remarks is the perception by some that the Pope is telling Christians NOT to keep the commandments. He is simply not saying that. Commandment keeping is fundamental to Catholicism; he simply would not do that.

Sadly, it does not really matter if one believes what Francis is literally saying concerning Commandment keeping, or chooses to view his words through the lense of his persona as a kindly old man with good intentions.

What matters is the definition of the Commandments of God. The papacy is a master of double entendres: when she says the Ten Commandments, she means the the Catholic Ten Commandments with the Second Commandment, prohibiting the worship of graven images, completely removed and the Fourth Commandment changed from the Seventh Day, sanctified by God, to the first day sanctioned by man. She then splits the final Commandment regarding coveting into two separate commands, in order to make her counterfeit commandments total ten, in the same manner that a counterfeiter of money would engrave the number Ten on a fake bill. A nine dollar bill will fool no one, neither will a fake nine commandment Catholic moral code.

Whether the papacy denigrates the importance of the Ten Commandments or substitutes a false definition of sin, she still succeeds in her ultimate goal of spiritual conquest by substituting her words for the Word of God and leading the masses into the confusion of lawlessness.

Re: Papal ambitions [Re: ProdigalOne] #182783
03/15/17 07:07 PM
03/15/17 07:07 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: prodigalone
Oh, and your claim that I said I had found "4 to 5 non-SDA sites had dedication's point of view", is incorrect. Here are my exact words: "I read the text of the Pope's words on five or six different sites operated by different people, mostly non-Adventists."
No where did I say that any of these sites "had dedication's point of view".
I merely said that they contained "the text of the Pope's words".

You really should read posts more carefully before quoting them, especially in oversized font.

I think by saying 3 times in the quote below that maybe there was possibly of a mis-understanding of your quote.... is not claiming anything... it's not like you are letting on above.

You should read more carefully what I said also .... pay attention of the underlined and supersized texted that are meant to help pull your attention their [nothing more]:

Originally Posted By: elle
ProdigalOne, maybe you have a hard time following a discussion or there was some level of mis-understanding[on my part]. I had the impression you were saying that 4 to 5 non-SDA sites had dedication's point of view. So I was looking forward to seeing these sources sites. But maybe I mis-understood also.

Note the oversized text "on my part" emphasized in purple is my addition to add clarity but the next two sentences confirms what is added in purple -- that it was potentially my mis-understanding.

I think by saying it 3 times as emphasized in the quote above .... that I'm not making any claims what I understood you've said.

Originally Posted By: prodigalone
"If I understand correctly such large lettering is considered yelling, online?
Ouch!

Isn't it all Caps that is used at time for yelling. See above, I didn't use All Caps. I only increased the font size to pull attention to that particular text. One of my usual style employed to emphasize some portion of the text...

Blessings
Re: Papal ambitions [Re: Elle] #182784
03/15/17 07:25 PM
03/15/17 07:25 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
I don't want to discuss about attacking believers.... Let's get down into studying what scripture says instead ...

I would like dedication or ProdigalOne or Alchemy or anyone else that agrees with dedication opening post to respond to my 2nd post of this discussion that I repeat and point out again below :

Originally Posted By: elle

Well as I said in my 2nd post in this discussion... the Adventist Church is pursuing the same thing because they also believe & teach they are [or will become] the spiritual leader of the world?????

Isn't this pure hypocrisy?

Not only the Catholics, the Adventists, or who other Christian based denomination who thinks they are the "TRUE" Church but actually also all the differents faiths in the Jews, Islamics, and other main religions. Also all those who believes they are one of the "ascended" ones and all those Royal Families with their "right to rule" given by God and the luciferians.... Everyone are saying the same things is in their own ways and pursuing to become "the spiritual leaders of the world". There's nothing new here. This has been going on since Adam. That's a typical childish behavior who doesn't know any better that it is the Lord who appoints who He wishes (Rom 9). And I believe their will be a representations of all differents groups mentioned above.

Its a "one world religion"....

You are twisting everything you can dedication to prove a point that the Adventist Church is also guilty of doing also. But I believe that both the Catholic Church and the SDA Church and all other denominations that are pursuing the same ... they aren't going to succeed .... because all of these Churches are delusional thinking only themselves as they are "THE Church".

I came to believe that all believers from all denominations are part of Christ Church... but it is not all of these believers that are trained to be "God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."AV Re 5:10 "and shall reign with Him a thousand years" Re 20:6

Of course, I believe some SDAs, some Catholic believers, and some of many other denominations.... will be among these "overcomers" (aka 144k, the priests of the Melchizedek order, etc...).

And I'm 100% sure that all these overcomers coming from all denominations won't come into the SDA Church (like we teach & believe) or the Catholic Church (like they believe).....but will form the body of Christ's PRIESTS where the membership registry is in heaven.

The other members of the body that aren't part of the 1st resurrection and are not part of the body of "Kings and Priests" will be helping these overcomers with their functions. We see this in the type & shadow of the law with all the Levites families helping out with the task appointed to the High Priest family. The same type is also described again in Ezekiel 44 where we find that the "corrupt Levites" do not have access to the Priestly garment nor access to the Holy Place or "holy things", but are to help out with the task of the "Sons of Zadok". (see Ezk 44:11)

Blessings
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!