HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,594
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 13
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, ProdigalOne, TruthinTypes, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 2,636 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Eggs, milk, and the Spirit of Prophecy [Re: APL] #182949
03/26/17 01:18 AM
03/26/17 01:18 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: APL
Gary - Do you object to what EGW wrote in 1905 in The Ministry of Healing? Do you object to my question about the knowledge of where you eggs come from? You would rather risk raw milk contrary to the words of EGW? Yes, I have read everything I could find on what she wrote and the direction she is pointing to a plant based diet. I will continue to do as she has instructed us to do and that is to teach HOW to do without meat, milk and eggs "as far as possible" and have wholesome palatable food. No where I have said you "must not" have I? If you can't do away with these items of food, DON'T.

I too prefer a plant based diet. But, you have to remember that white sugar is plant based. You can eat a vegan diet and have an unhealthy diet.

So, I do allow for good eggs in my diet although I try to keep flesh food and milk out of it. (Unfortunately, living in Asia makes this almost impossible at this time)

Re: Eggs, milk, and the Spirit of Prophecy [Re: Green Cochoa] #182986
03/27/17 08:33 PM
03/27/17 08:33 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
It's good to see people with balanced views on this who have not rejected what Mrs. White says.

That's a falsehood.

Green, who don't follow your own advice, jump at any opportunity to prescribe your diet for everyone else.

Green, have you considered that the example of the family you described going off the deep end is also an example of what Ellen White was saying about those who give up meat, eggs, and milk yet failed to supply in their place nourishing and healthful things, thus bringing the health reform into disrepute? Could that possibly be why she urges the people to be taught how to cook without milk and eggs, to supply the place of that which was discarded?

Nah. Instead, you make your diet a criterion for others to follow.

Re: Eggs, milk, and the Spirit of Prophecy [Re: Alchemy] #182987
03/27/17 08:35 PM
03/27/17 08:35 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Alchemy
Originally Posted By: APL
Gary - Do you object to what EGW wrote in 1905 in The Ministry of Healing? Do you object to my question about the knowledge of where you eggs come from? You would rather risk raw milk contrary to the words of EGW? Yes, I have read everything I could find on what she wrote and the direction she is pointing to a plant based diet. I will continue to do as she has instructed us to do and that is to teach HOW to do without meat, milk and eggs "as far as possible" and have wholesome palatable food. No where I have said you "must not" have I? If you can't do away with these items of food, DON'T.

I too prefer a plant based diet. But, you have to remember that white sugar is plant based. You can eat a vegan diet and have an unhealthy diet.

So, I do allow for good eggs in my diet although I try to keep flesh food and milk out of it. (Unfortunately, living in Asia makes this almost impossible at this time)
I didn't follow your train of logic here. Because sugar is plant based and/or you can eat an unhealthy vegan diet is the reason you eat eggs?

Re: Eggs, milk, and the Spirit of Prophecy [Re: kland] #182991
03/27/17 09:56 PM
03/27/17 09:56 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: kland
It's good to see people with balanced views on this who have not rejected what Mrs. White says.

That's a falsehood.

Green, who don't follow your own advice, jump at any opportunity to prescribe your diet for everyone else.

Green, have you considered that the example of the family you described going off the deep end is also an example of what Ellen White was saying about those who give up meat, eggs, and milk yet failed to supply in their place nourishing and healthful things, thus bringing the health reform into disrepute? Could that possibly be why she urges the people to be taught how to cook without milk and eggs, to supply the place of that which was discarded?

Nah. Instead, you make your diet a criterion for others to follow.

kland,

The "that which was discarded" was not, if you understand the context, milk and eggs. At least, that's not what she tells people to discard. You are doing exactly what Mrs. White says NOT to do--you are classing milk and eggs with flesh meat. It is the meat, the tea, the coffee, etc. which are to be "discarded."

Have you rejected her testimonies on this point? If you haven't rejected them, you won't be trying so hard to support a vegan diet--Mrs. White certainly does not. Here is what she says on this topic, and she makes clear what is to be discarded and what is not.

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
We are to be brought into connection with the masses. Should health reform be taught them in its most extreme form, harm would be done. We ask them to leave off eating meat and drinking tea and coffee. This is well. But some say that milk also should be given up. This is a subject that needs to be carefully handled. There are poor families whose diet consists of bread and milk, and, if they can get it, a little fruit. All flesh food should be discarded, but vegetables should be made palatable with a little milk or cream or something equivalent. The poor say, when health reform is presented to them, "What shall we eat? We cannot afford to buy the nut foods." As I preach the gospel to the poor, I am instructed to tell them to eat that food which is most nourishing. I cannot say to them: You must not eat eggs, or milk, or cream; you must use no butter in the preparation of food. The gospel must be preached to the poor, and the time has not yet come to prescribe the strictest diet. {CD 205.4}
The time will come when we may have to discard some of the articles of diet we now use, such as milk and cream and eggs; but my message is that you must not bring yourself to a time of trouble beforehand, and thus afflict yourself with death. Wait till the Lord prepares the way before you. {CD 206.1}

I know of vegans today who are dying because of it. A young man in his thirties died of brain cancer. A man in his forties died of cancer. These vegans had no resistance to the disease for lack of proper nutrition and stores of B12. If I had to fight cancer, I might very well become vegan until I had beaten it, then I would go back to the lacto-ovo-vegetarianism. During the fight, the animal products might advantage the cancer. But without their nutritional advantages prior to its onset, the body would entirely succumb to the cancer. This is the plain truth. Mrs. White was inspired to tell us that discarding milk and eggs too soon would "afflict" us with DEATH. I've seen it happen. There's no reason a young man in his thirties should die of cancer!

Mrs. White called vegans "extremists." In opposing the concept of veganism, she quotes the Bible verse that says "Let your moderation be known unto all men."

But I wish to say that when the time comes that it is no longer safe to use milk, cream, butter, and eggs, God will reveal this. No extremes in health reform are to be advocated. The question of using milk and butter and eggs will work out its own problem. At present we have no burden on this line. Let your moderation be known unto all men. {CD 206.4}

I would encourage people to do just that here on this forum, as well as out in the world in their daily lives. Instead of putting yourselves in God's place to advocate the extreme of discarding milk, cream, eggs, and butter; let your moderation be known unto all. To do otherwise is to reject the Testimonies we have been given.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Eggs, milk, and the Spirit of Prophecy [Re: Charity] #182992
03/28/17 03:16 AM
03/28/17 03:16 AM
dedication  Online Content OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
It surprises me that milk and eggs are being pushed on an Adventist forum.

Personally I do not use milk or eggs in my cooking or eating, though still get some in bought foods that may contain some, or when partaking of food that may contain some dairy when eating elsewhere.

Milk and milk products have definitely shown themselves to be detrimental to my health and to the health of relatives. I could list a number of symptoms that appear when milk products are consumed -- it's a much better life without them.

What Green is doing is using Mrs. White's cautions to be careful when changing one's diet, into a campaign to get modern people to eat milk and eggs on a regular bases.

Remember EGW wrote 150 years ago, when she cautioned that the "time was not yet".

150 years ago people did not have the nutritional knowledge that is available today.
150 years ago people did not have the access to the wide variety of foods we have today.
150 years ago it was more difficult to get a balanced diet, as many people just ate what they had on their farms.

"The time is not yet" -- a sentence written 150 years ago, is used to try and prove that 150 years later her counsel to learn to cook without milk and eggs as far as possible is still not relevant?????

We aren't living in in the 1800's any more -- we are living in the 2017.

Re: Eggs, milk, and the Spirit of Prophecy [Re: Charity] #182995
03/28/17 03:54 AM
03/28/17 03:54 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Ever wonder why the countries that drink the most milk also have the greatest numbers of people with osteoporosis, the weakening of bones -- broken hips, etc.
Contrary to popular propaganda which urges people to drink milk for strong bones -- milk leeches the calcium from your system.

Allergies -- milk and milk products is one food many are allergic to and don't even know why they have skin problems, gastric problems or even convulsions, sore joints and arthritis.

Here's a study

1.In observational studies both across countries and within single populations, higher dairy intake has been linked to increased risk of prostate cancer (cited in [2]).

2.Observational cohort studies have shown higher dairy intake is linked to higher ovarian cancer risk (cited in [2]).

3.Cow’s milk protein may play a role in triggering type 1 diabetes through a process called molecular mimicry[3].

4.Across countries, populations that consume more dairy have higher rates of multiple sclerosis[4].

5.In interventional animal experiments and human studies, dairy protein has been shown to increase IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1) levels. Increased levels of IGF-1 has now been implicated in several cancers[5].

6.In interventional animal experiments[6] and human experiments[7], dairy protein has been shown to promote increased cholesterol levels (in the human studies and animal studies) and atherosclerosis (in the animal studies).

7.The primary milk protein (casein) promotes cancer initiated by a carcinogen in experimental animal studies[8].

8.D-galactose (a component high in milk) has been found to be pro-inflammatory and actually is given to create animal models of aging[1].

9.Higher milk intake is linked to acne[9].

10.Milk intake has been implicated in constipation[10] and ear infections (cited in [2]).

11.Milk is perhaps the most common self-reported food allergen in the world[11].

12.Much of the world’s population cannot adequately digest milk due to lactose intolerance.

There is a wealth of indirect evidence of very serious possible harms of consuming dairy foods, and, on the flip side, the evidence that milk prevents fractures is scant.

As we look beyond the headlines, it is hard to think that we should continue to consume the lactation fluid that exists in nature to nourish and rapidly grow calves.

References
1. Michaelsson K, Wolk A, Langenskiold S, et al. Milk intake and risk of mortality and fractures in women and men: cohort studies. Bmj 2014;349:g6015.
2. Lanou AJ. Should dairy be recommended as part of a healthy vegetarian diet? Counterpoint. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2009;89:1638S-42S.
3. Dahl-Jorgensen K, Joner G, Hanssen KF. Relationship between cows’ milk consumption and incidence of IDDM in childhood. Diabetes Care 1991;14:1081-3.
4. Malosse D, Perron H, Sasco A, Seigneurin JM. Correlation between milk and dairy product consumption and multiple sclerosis prevalence: a worldwide study. Neuroepidemiology 1992;11:304-12.
5. Key TJ. Diet, insulin-like growth factor-1 and cancer risk. Proc Nutr Soc 2011:1-4.
6. Kritchevsky D. Dietary protein, cholesterol and atherosclerosis: a review of the early history. The Journal of nutrition 1995;125:589S-93S.
7. Gardner CD, Messina M, Kiazand A, Morris JL, Franke AA. Effect of two types of soy milk and dairy milk on plasma lipids in hypercholesterolemic adults: a randomized trial. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 2007;26:669-77.
8. Youngman LD, Campbell TC. Inhibition of aflatoxin B1-induced gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase positive (GGT+) hepatic preneoplastic foci and tumors by low protein diets: evidence that altered GGT+ foci indicate neoplastic potential. Carcinogenesis 1992;13:1607-13.
9. Spencer EH, Ferdowsian HR, Barnard ND. Diet and acne: a review of the evidence. Int J Dermatol 2009;48:339-47.
10. Caffarelli C, Baldi F, Bendandi B, Calzone L, Marani M, Pasquinelli P. Cow’s milk protein allergy in children: a practical guide. Italian journal of pediatrics 2010;36:5.
11. Rona RJ, Keil T, Summers C, et al. The prevalence of food allergy: a meta-analysis. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2007;120:638-46.

Another source of information you might consider is
Health Concerns about Dairy Products Physicians Committee for Responsible Medician

Re: Eggs, milk, and the Spirit of Prophecy [Re: dedication] #182996
03/28/17 03:58 AM
03/28/17 03:58 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: dedication
It surprises me that milk and eggs are being pushed on an Adventist forum.

Personally I do not use milk or eggs in my cooking, though still get some in bought foods, or when eating elsewhere.

Milk and milk products have definitely shown themselves to be detrimental to my health and to the health of relatives. I could list a number of symptoms that appear when milk products are consumed -- it's a much better life without them.

What Green is doing is using Mrs. White's cautions to be careful when changing one's diet, into a campaign to get modern people to eat milk and eggs on a regular bases.

Remember EGW wrote 150 years ago, when she cautioned that the "time was not yet".

150 years ago people did not have the nutritional knowledge that is available today.
150 years ago people did not have the access to the wide variety of foods we have today.
150 years ago it was more difficult to get a balanced diet, as many people just ate what they had on their farms.

"The time is not yet" -- a sentence written 150 years ago, is used to try and prove that 150 years later her counsel to learn to cook without milk and eggs as far as possible is still not relevant?????

We aren't living in in the 1800's any more -- we are living in the 2017.

I see. You imply that:
  • Today, we have all the knowledge we need about nutrition.
  • Today, we have access to more nutritive foods.
  • Today, it is easy to get a balanced diet--from non-farm sources.

Dedication, I don't know who you are trying to persuade with such nonsense, but it won't fool me into rejecting Mrs. White's counsels. She has told us that when the time comes, God will reveal it.

I ask you: Has GOD revealed to you that it is now time to discard milk and eggs?

THAT is the important question which every vegan must answer.

As for me, I readily acknowledge that I am not smart enough to know when that time has come based on my own observations/opinions of the condition of the world. From my perspective, our fruits and vegetables today are less nutritious than in Mrs. White's day. No vegan source has yet been found for B12, and I know of no vegan source that even comes close to matching the levels of sulfur that can be found in eggs. By the way, are you aware she wrote many of her milk and egg statements in the 1900s? The last months of her life were sustained primarily by eggs--did you know this? She died in 1915, having used and advocated the use of milk and eggs to her dying day.

I will wait for God's signal. For myself, He has not yet given that signal. I cannot say whether or not He has given it to you or to others--that is the question you must answer for yourself. But I can say with certainty that Mrs. White's words on this subject are being rejected by many Adventists. Her prophetic words indicating that they would afflict themselves with death are all too frequently proven true in our present day.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Eggs, milk, and the Spirit of Prophecy [Re: Green Cochoa] #182997
03/28/17 04:08 AM
03/28/17 04:08 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada

I ask you: Has GOD revealed to you that it is now time to discard milk and eggs?

Yes, several years ago.
By health experience not only in my life, but also in the lives of family and friends, and also by bringing to my attention information.
Life is far better without those things!

Last edited by dedication; 03/28/17 04:12 AM.
Re: Eggs, milk, and the Spirit of Prophecy [Re: dedication] #182998
03/28/17 04:36 AM
03/28/17 04:36 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: dedication

Yes, several years ago.
By health experience not only in my life, but also in the lives of family and friends, and also by bringing to my attention information.
Life is far better without those things!

Wonderful. Your situation, regardless of whether you feel God has given you the "time is now" message, and regardless of whether or not you continue to use milk and/or eggs, does not license you nor anyone else to tell others to give them up. We are told clearly in Mrs. White's writings that milk and eggs are important aspects of our nutrition that should not be given up until God has told us to. I personally believe that this may well be an individual revelation, not a corporate one. Some, lacking ability to obtain these from healthy animals, must give them up earlier than others who can still find good quality products. In my situation, I advise fellow missionaries here NOT to give them up for the simple reasons of impoverished nutrition in this area, a lack of availability of supplemental B12, and a highly toxic environment requiring more of the sulfur obtained in eggs.

Milk, aside from the casein which causes kidneys to excrete calcium, is often obtained from unhealthy animals that were given many mercury-containing vaccines. The mercury emerges in the milk, and Mrs. White tells us mercury causes rottenness in the bones and joints (osteoporosis). If you have your own cow, and you raise it without all the harmful vaccines, this would be less of an issue. Mrs. White never once alluded to milk being harmful to bones.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: Eggs, milk, and the Spirit of Prophecy [Re: Green Cochoa] #183005
03/28/17 01:41 PM
03/28/17 01:41 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

The "that which was discarded" was not, if you understand the context, milk and eggs. At least, that's not what she tells people to discard. You are doing exactly what Mrs. White says NOT to do--you are classing milk and eggs with flesh meat. It is the meat, the tea, the coffee, etc. which are to be "discarded."
Another falsehood!
Letter 98, 1901
590. There is danger that in presenting the principles of health reform some will be in favor of bringing in changes that would be for the worse instead of for the better. Health reform must not be urged in a radical manner. As the situation now is, we cannot say that milk and eggs and butter should be entirely discarded. We must be careful to make no innovations, because under the influence of extreme teaching there are conscientious souls who will surely go to extremes. Their physical appearance will injure the cause of health reform; for few know how to properly supply the place of that which they discard. {CD 352.3}

Green, is there anything in that passage about meat?
Green, is she talking about knowing how to supply the place of that which was discarded, namely, "milk and eggs and butter"?
Green, when she talks of extremes, would you agree that she is talking about those who do NOT know how to supply the place of "milk and eggs and butter"?

As the situation was, over a century ago, it was not then time to be entirely discarded.

The diet reform should be progressive. As disease in animals increases, the use of milk and eggs will become more and more unsafe. An effort should be made to supply their place with other things that are healthful and inexpensive. The people everywhere should be taught how to cook without milk and eggs, so far as possible, and yet have their food wholesome and palatable. {CCh 225.4}

Green, is she talking about knowing how to supply the place of that which was discarded, namely, "milk and eggs" that is becoming more and more unsafe?

Green, ask yourself, what effort are you making?

583. The health food business is in need of means and of the active cooperation of our people, that it may accomplish the work it ought to do. Its purpose is to supply the people with food which will take the place of flesh meat, and also milk and butter, which, on account of the diseases of cattle, are becoming more and more objectionable.
[REPLACING WITH CREAM--586, 610] {CD 350.2}

Yes, it does mention meat here.
But Green, she is talking about supplying the people with food which will take the place of not only meat, but milk and butter.

In all parts of the world provision will be made to supply the place of milk and eggs. And the Lord will let us know when the time comes to give up these articles. He desires all to feel that they have a gracious heavenly Father who will instruct them in all things. The Lord will give dietetic art and skill to His people in all parts of the world, teaching them how to use for the sustenance of life the products of the earth.
[USE OF MILK IN BREADMAKING--496]
[USE OF MILK IN WHOLE-WHEAT ROLLS--503] {CD 359.3}

Green, is she talking about knowing how to supply the place of "milk and eggs" through dietetic art and skill to His people in all parts of the world?

There are other interests in Avondale closely associated with our school. Indeed, they are really a part of our educational work, and they also require help. The healthfood business is in need of means and of the active co-operation of our people, that it may accomplish the work it ought to do. Its purpose is to supply the people with food which will take the place of flesh-meat, and also milk and butter, which, on account of the diseases of cattle, are becoming more and more objectionable. {AUCR, January 1, 1900 par. 14}

Yes, it does mention meat here.
But Green, is she talking supplying the place of "milk and eggs" that is becoming more and more objectionable?

Quote:
Have you rejected her testimonies on this point?
You are the only one here rejecting her testimonies.
Quote:
If you haven't rejected them, you won't be trying so hard to support a vegan diet--
(For your information, a vegan diet is not necessarily healthy. It would include sugar, alcohol, vinegar and other unhealthy things.)

Am I the one trying so hard to support a vegan diet? Or am I just refuting your errors which you are trying so hard to promote? Who brought this up, but you yourself, making your diet a criterion for others to follow.
She says clearly no one's diet should be made the criterion for others to follow.
Good advice. Why don't you yourself follow it.
Please!!!!

There are poor families whose diet consists of bread and milk, and, if they can get it, a little fruit.
Green, is a diet of bread and milk healthy? Or is this an example of extremes?

Quote:
The poor say, when health reform is presented to them, "What shall we eat? We cannot afford to buy the nut foods." As I preach the gospel to the poor, I am instructed to tell them to eat that food which is most nourishing. I cannot say to them: You must not eat eggs, or milk, or cream; you must use no butter in the preparation of food. The gospel must be preached to the poor, and the time has not yet come to prescribe the strictest diet. {CD 205.4}
Green, why does she emphasize "poor" here? Does that apply to everyone? Is anyone here on this forum urging poor people to eat a certain way (other than you)?

Quote:
I know of vegans today who are dying because of it. A young man in his thirties died of brain cancer.
Green, are you saying all vegans die of brain cancer?
Or non-vegans don't die of brain cancer?
Just exactly what are you saying rather than running off at the mouth?

Quote:
A man in his forties died of cancer. These vegans had no resistance to the disease for lack of proper nutrition and stores of B12.
Do you know that or are you just making that conclusion up as you have the rest of the stuff, which has been shown to be falsehoods.

Quote:
If I had to fight cancer, I might very well become vegan until I had beaten it, then I would go back to the lacto-ovo-vegetarianism. During the fight, the animal products might advantage the cancer.
CONTRADICTION!!!
Look up a couple of paragraphs where you said, I know of vegans today who are dying because of it. A young man in his thirties died of brain cancer.

So if the diet you were eating led to cancer, you would stop the diet to cure the cancer and then return to the diet which led to cancer?

Quote:
I've seen it happen. There's no reason a young man in his thirties should die of cancer!
Green says that non-vegans in their 30's never die of cancer!

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Israel/Hamas Support and the Image of the Beast
by ProdigalOne. 04/23/24 11:21 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 03/31/24 06:44 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!